+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 30 LastLast

Thread: The Depopulation Plan

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: The Depopulation Plan

Quote Posted by helium (here)
    Given the dialogue to date on this thread, as well as the 'Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine' thread, I'm asking members to take a look at this news page and to watch the short video on that page. What are your thoughts and feelings regarding the video? I would emphasize your *feelings* first, then your logical, intellect-based thoughts. https://www.peninsuladailynews.com/n...-got-the-shot/ I will share my own reaction but would prefer not to influence anyone's reply with my reason for posting this. I'll share after replies from others are presented, if any of you find good reason to share re: that video.
    My feeling about the video is that maybe they're right. Then my thoughts go to all the vaccine injuries reported from this vaccine, that it's kind of a Russian roulette vax that we don't even need. Knowledge is potential culpability. So I remember what Jesus said: "thou shall not tempt thy Lord, thy God."

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th June 2021), Harmony (31st May 2021), iota (31st May 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), Pam (31st May 2021), wondering (31st May 2021)

3. Link to Post #302
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

Onawah - hey, I get it. I'm not trying to be manipulative here. I'm trying to work through my feelings re: the video since it's targeting me directly. I'm only asking for genuine feedback from others. Yours is genuine.

I detest the local newspapers but I do have to check in with them often enough to protect myself from any changes in local law or behavior before I venture out into their world - which I only do rarely these days. Sad, very sad, yes. Thanks for responding. I'll write more about why this video is as disturbing to me as it is.
    I was suspicious :D, but since you put it like that I'll try my best to deconstruct the sorrow and loathing I felt while watching it:
    I felt threatened, as if when they said 'this pandemic' I heard 'unreasonable totalitarian control over our lives'. The propaganda threat, that the virus is life threatening, has been inflated to a criminal degree, but it's a belief system being pushed... The inflated fear of the virus feels like it could be re-directed onto the unvaccinated; people being tempted to feel a threat to their lives, then choose how to live. Every symbol of moral high-ground they can muster makes an appearance. Its a barrage of (well accepted) lies, with concentrated moral high-ground to sickly degree. I feel like it's teaching us how to beg in a negotiation for freedom but with irrational terms, built on a foundation of lies. I believe I was watching sales and marketing as an art, craft and a science from an evil dimension.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (31st May 2021), Ewan (1st June 2021), Harmony (31st May 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), Pam (31st May 2021), Phoenix1304 (18th June 2021), TomKat (31st May 2021)

5. Link to Post #303
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

So assuming the pandemic was planned.

1. You need a cover for development of a virus in a civilian lab, hence ‘gain of function’ research . If that is banned in your country make sure the work is transferred to a country who will not ban it

2. You need a virus that is highly transmissible so likely a coronavirus

3. You need a virus that does kill so likely you start with a different species, such as a bat as your source

4. You need a virus that is not TOO deadly or it kills people too fast to allow a good spread.

5. You need to release it in an area where people are likely to travel from far and wide, Chinese New Year is perfect.

6. You need to ensure that governments are slow to implement travel restrictions until the virus is established in all major countries

7. Once the virus is established in your country you need to delay lock downs to maximise the spread.

8. The next objective is to maximise the recorded deaths
    A) roll flu deaths up with this virus deaths
    B) pressure the medical systems to associate as many deaths as possible as relating to this virus
    C) on no account are politicians to ever allude to basic coronavirus science such as supplementing vitamin c, d , or zinc
    D) move as many cases to care homes as possible , once there deny or minimise the care given

9. The final objective is to establish the widest possible use of the vaccines
    A) bombard public with vaccine messages
    B) actively suppress science that warns about the dangers of these
    C) any therapeutic drug that emerges is to be vilified, suppressed and ridiculed in the media irrespective of the basic science known about them
    D) point c will ensure emergency authorisation of the vaxes on the basis that ‘there is no alternative’

At this point you have succeeded in implementing global vaccination with experimental drugs that have not had long term tests or even full animal trials.

This is what has been achieved but to what end ?

It may be as simple as ADE. The antibody dependent enhancement that is well established as very dangerous. It may be that mass injections that are not safe is being normalised in order to do other damage at a later point. The first test will be this autumn when a novel coronavirus, say, from a dog, spreads

How will our immune systems react ?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

atman (31st May 2021), gord (1st June 2021), Harmony (31st May 2021), Journeyman (31st May 2021), meat suit (3rd June 2021), Mercedes (7th June 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), Pam (1st June 2021), TomKat (31st May 2021), wondering (1st June 2021)

7. Link to Post #304
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    But I believe that this is an ELASTIC UNIVERSE and if you INSIST to remain vaccine-free, you will. If you are willing to lose your life to protect that right, the universe will relent, regardless of who it is who thinks they're in charge of you.

well said! i believe this as well ...

AND that THAT stance is imprinted on the Collective Consciousness of which EACH one of us is a thread and there?

our vote DOES count

i feel it will only take a small percentage of us to come to the level of stance you speak of Tom to not just have an impact but possibly even "tip" the scales that humanity said ~ NO

a FIRM .. irrevocable NO

and that will just be that

at least i've got my fingers crossed

but irrespective

my stance HAS and ALWAYS WILL BE > that i would rather die on my feet

than live on my knees ... period

and that's just the truth of it ...

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st May 2021), greybeard (31st May 2021), Journeyman (31st May 2021), lisalu (5th June 2021), Mercedes (7th June 2021), onawah (31st May 2021), Pam (1st June 2021), TomKat (31st May 2021), wondering (1st June 2021)

9. Link to Post #305
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

I’ve thought that perhaps the reason why Canada and Australia have been locked down and subjugated as easily as they have been is due to the fact that they both are host to genuinely caring, civilized societies.
    Probably more to do with gun laws and gun ownership.

Yes, but I didn't want to be the one to point that out.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (3rd June 2021), TomKat (31st May 2021)

11. Link to Post #306
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Given the dialogue to date on this thread, as well as the 'Avoiding the Experimental Vaccine' thread, I'm asking members to take a look at this news page and to watch the short video on that page. What are your thoughts and feelings regarding the video? I would emphasize your *feelings* first, then your logical, intellect-based thoughts. https://www.peninsuladailynews.com/n...-got-the-shot/ I will share my own reaction but would prefer not to influence anyone's reply with my reason for posting this. I'll share after replies from others are presented, if any of you find good reason to share re: that video.

My feeling about the video is that maybe they're right. Then my thoughts go to all the vaccine injuries reported from this vaccine, that it's kind of a Russian roulette vax that we don't even need. Knowledge is potential culpability. So I remember what Jesus said: "thou shall not tempt thy Lord, thy God."
    My first reaction was to question my own judgement. These are folks in my own community speaking. Am I wrong in everything I've come to trust and rely on? Then the overlay occurred and I could see that from a future vantage point there was nothing but death, confusion, and sorrow. What I felt when I saw those obits after each 'testimony' was crushing.

I'd like to know how many others in this community react to the blatant propaganda spread by that newspaper in the same way I do. I seriously doubt there are many at all. This is a pretty place, but also a wasteland.

edit: Someone thinks that I meant to disparage the Avalon community when 'this community' refers to the community mentioned in the previous paragraph. No edits made to the original post. Emotions seem to be flying high today.
    Last edited by helium; 1st June 2021 at 00:18.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

atman (1st June 2021), Delight (1st June 2021), Ewan (1st June 2021), Pam (1st June 2021), TomKat (31st May 2021)

13. Link to Post #307
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ralfy (here)
    [mRNA refers to one manner by which a vaccine is developed. The other is viral vector.

Safety can only be assured through lengthy trials; in this case, emergency authorization has been employed because there's a pandemic.
    Actually, there is no pandemic. Although covid-19 has been isolated in the lab, and written about extensivley, it has not been found in sick people "in the wild." What has been found is Influenzas A and B, as Dr. Robert Byrd has reported. Covid, probably from Fauci's WuHan bioweapons program, has been a big failure as a pandemic. So the fallback plan is the mRNA "vaccine."

I (and many others) had "covid" in January of 2019 and have since proven immune to "covid" despite ignoring all the precautions.
    It can't be found in the wild if it was created through gain of function research.

mRNA vaccines were developed decades earlier.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    ...The older technology cannot deal with variants readily.[COLOR="red"]...
    The famous adage: there's no cure for the common cold but we seem to survive as a species. Who cares if we can't make a traditional vaccination for the common cold?

Look at the actual mortality rates of this current virus, and who is effected. The big secret is how underwhelming it's been. Most people simply don't need a vaccination.

My point was and is mRNA vaccinations work in such a radically different way to traditional vaccinations, they can't be compared. Yet some people don't twig how different mRNA vaccinations are; one relies on your bodies immune system, and the other changes the behaviour of your bodies immune system. I'm repeating myself. The thing you said that sticks in my head is "Vaccines don't destroy natural immune systems. Rather, they enhance them, which is why they've been used for more than a century." when talking about mRNA vaccinations
    Because this is more than just a common cold.

They can be compared because you just referred to them as vaccinations.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    The famous adage: there's no cure for the common cold but we seem to survive as a species. Who cares if we can't make a traditional vaccination for the common cold?

Look at the actual mortality rates of this current virus, and who is effected. The big secret is how underwhelming it's been. Most people simply don't need a vaccination.

My point was and is mRNA vaccinations work in such a radically different way to traditional vaccinations, they can't be compared. Yet some people don't twig how different mRNA vaccinations are; one relies on your bodies immune system, and the other changes the behaviour of your bodies immune system. I'm repeating myself. The thing you said that sticks in my head is "Vaccines don't destroy natural immune systems. Rather, they enhance them, which is why they've been used for more than a century." when talking about mRNA vaccinations
    One thing that I have learned from this is "we shouldn't try to make a cure for the common cold". Our immune systems have handled it fine and grown stronger from having to do so.
    Which isn't really true, which is why we've been using vaccines for over a century.

And what has affected us is only a fraction of the estimated types of viruses on the planet.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Vaccines don't destroy natural immune systems. Rather, they enhance them, which is why they've been used for more than a century.
    Let's puzzle this out. Vaccines are safe, proven so for 100 years. So if we call mRNA gene therapy a vaccine, then that makes it safe? Maybe if we write "vaccine" on a bullet, it could save rather than take lives? :-)
    mRNA refers to one manner by which a vaccine is developed. The other is viral vector.

Safety can only be assured through lengthy trials; in this case, emergency authorization has been employed because there's a pandemic.
    I think that is the whole point. Why should anyone who is not vulnerable to severe effects from the virus be required to take an "emergency" vaccine that does not confer immunity in order to travel?
    The evidence of this new type of "vaccine" is simply not in yet, and from what we are seeing, it is not looking real good. And the long-term effects remain unknown, so in essence, the public is being forced to become guinea pigs if some of these mandates are enforced.

Would you sign up for a medical trial if given the option? Some would. But many would not, and should not be forced, ever.
    Because we don't know who's not vulnerable, and that does not even include variants.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[QUOTE=TomKat;1430914]
    The thing you said that sticks in my head is "Vaccines don't destroy natural immune systems. Rather, they enhance them, which is why they've been used for more than a century."

Classic sleight of logic. Vaccines have proven safe for 100 years. Therefore something different, if called a vaccine, is also proven safe for 100 years.
    That's not how it works: vaccines are proven safe after lengthy trials.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

mRNA refers to one manner by which a vaccine is developed. The other is viral vector.

As I read it, the "viral vector" vaccines deliver the exact same spike protein that appears to be the cause of the whole fiasco.
    -----
    "How They Work
    COVID-19 vaccines
    Viral vector vaccines use a modified version of a different virus (the vector) to deliver important instructions to our cells.

First, the vector (not the virus that causes COVID-19, but a different, harmless virus) will enter a cell in our body and then use the cell’s machinery to produce a harmless piece of the virus that causes COVID-19. This piece is known as a spike protein and it is only found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19."
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ralvector.html
    -----

If this "spike protein" problem was noted, and then the means to artificially attach and deliver this spike protein into our cells was devised in a lab as a culling method, it would follow that the goal is to get these spike proteins into the population by any means possible.

The SALK institute studies revealed that the spike protein by itself causes the same problems. Thus, delivery by a "harmless virus" would result in these same problems.
    https://www.salk.edu/news-release/th...le-in-illness/

It appears that the spike protein culls the weak and vulnerable - the "useless eaters", and may have other known effects that may benefit the elite, such as:
    1. curtailing long lives and the "resource drain" thereof.
    2. dumbing down, through brain/vascular inflammation damage.
    3. a possible injection delivery method for nanotech control devices through a technology that has been proven to exist.

As the cellular mechanism is changed permanently, the big question each must ultimately ask themselves is what is our level of trust that our gov't, agencies, and corporation are motivated by altruism for all life vs. what is our level of faith in Source and the natural process?
    Read the Salk article you shared very carefully this time, especially the first paragraph.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)

Hooray for your answer Matthew! Quite right, people are talking about these 'Variants' as if they are alien invaders which we cannot deal with - this is absolutely, scientifically incorrect.
    The variation of viruses can only reach .03% according to what I have read, from Dr Mike Yeadon and other vaccine researchers, if a virus like SARS is 80% identical with this Cov2 variant (the implication here is that Covid itself is a variant of SARS) and our immune systems recognise this, a mere 0.3% variation is not going to bother us-it is still essentially the same virus!
    This 'false flag' project sounds terrible, what fresh hell is this criminal cabal plotting now? Dr Yeadon is absolutely right, we are in the presence of pure evil.
    The problem isn't the definition of a variant but the effect.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

gini (1st June 2021)

15. Link to Post #308
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,751 times in 488 posts

Last edited by Frankie Pancakes; 1st June 2021 at 11:36.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Anna70 (5th June 2021), atman (1st June 2021), avid (1st June 2021), Bill Ryan (1st June 2021), Eva2 (1st June 2021), Ewan (1st June 2021), Franny (3rd June 2021), gord (1st June 2021), onawah (2nd June 2021), Reinhard (1st June 2021), Satori (1st June 2021), Snoweagle (3rd June 2021)

17. Link to Post #309
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

[/COLOR]

Because this is more than just a common cold.

They can be compared because you just referred to them as vaccinations.[COLOR="red"]
    How infuriating but your spurious logic isn't worth unpicking

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Ewan (6th June 2021), gord (2nd June 2021), onawah (2nd June 2021)

19. Link to Post #310
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,815 times in 2,562 posts

Quote Posted by Frankie Pancakes (here)
    Thank you for sharing this great video - I'm a big fan of Vandana Shiva and her voice is well worth listening to.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Delight (1st June 2021), Ewan (6th June 2021), Frankie Pancakes (1st June 2021), Hym (3rd June 2021), onawah (2nd June 2021), Pam (1st June 2021)

21. Link to Post #311
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

A plan for mass genocide could be more efficient with just fentanyl. So, IMO it is more nuanced than just depopulation?

Newsweek
    Woman Arrested With Enough Fentanyl to Kill 1 Million People Had 4-Year-Old Daughter in Vehicle

According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), fentanyl is similar to morphine, but nearly 100 times more potent.

The drug is also being seized more in 2021 than any previous year as smugglers attempt to bring it across the border into the United States.

States along the border, mainly Texas, California, and New Mexico, have seen an uptick in fentanyl smuggling, and Texas U.S. Customs and Border Patrol recently cited seizing nearly 3,000 pounds of it in the month of April.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott told Fox News on Monday, "The Texas Department of Public Safety patrols the border every single day and they've seen an 800 percent increase in the amount of fentanyl coming across the border. They seized, this year, enough fentanyl to kill every man, woman and child in the state of New York."

In New Mexico, Assistant District Attorney Russell Warren says that the drugs he always saw in cases were heroin and meth, but fentanyl has become more prevalent recently.

"It's almost like the drug users that were addicted to opioids switched to fentanyl because it's more powerful or it's just more available," he told The Santa Fe New Mexican.

He added, "It's really scary the amount of people driving around in Santa Fe with trafficking levels of narcotics, especially fentanyl."

The drug was typically used to treat cancer patients or patients with severe chronic pain, but fentanyl has now been seen all over the U.S. as the main driver in drug overdose deaths. In 2019, NIDA reported more than 36,000 deaths due to overdose with synthetic opioids, primarily fentanyl.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Hym (3rd June 2021), jaybee (1st June 2021), Mercedes (7th June 2021), onawah (2nd June 2021), Pam (1st June 2021)

23. Link to Post #312
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

There isn't any nanotechnology for tracking and monitoring purposes in fentanyl!
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    A plan for mass genocide could be more efficient with just fentanyl. So, IMO it is more nuanced than just depopulation?
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Delight (2nd June 2021), Hym (3rd June 2021)

25. Link to Post #313
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The sheep are starting to wake up.

Apologies if this has already been posted. Can't recall where I found the link to it. Could have been here but probably Rense.

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Anna70 (4th June 2021), Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Ewan (6th June 2021), gord (3rd June 2021), Hym (3rd June 2021), Journeyman (5th June 2021), Matthew (4th June 2021), meeradas (6th June 2021), Operator (4th June 2021), Satori (5th June 2021), Snoweagle (3rd June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (3rd June 2021)

27. Link to Post #314
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

Right Now with Gareth Icke - Friday 4th June - (Medical Special)
    Quote ... Features a breaking story from the UK of state sponsored murder on a national scale. Journalist Jacqui Deevoy joins Gareth to expose the story she sent to over 28 mainstream media editors in the UK and they refused to run it. Also on the show we have 5 whistleblowers supporting the story Jacqui is exposing as they tell their real life experiences of the UK medical system in recent times.
    Interesting UK government bulk purchase of the drug Midazolam to 'treat' Covid...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Ewan (6th June 2021), Hym (7th June 2021), kfm27917 (6th June 2021), Matthew (4th June 2021), Rosco1 (4th June 2021), Snoweagle (5th June 2021)

29. Link to Post #315
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

The sheep are starting to wake up.

Apologies if this has already been posted. Can't recall where I found the link to it. Could have been here but probably Rense.
    This video dovetails very nicely with a video on another thread where a reporter in Victoria stood his ground against the Victoria police who were trying to intimidate him into compliance with their tyrannical dictates. They were as confused as this sheep dog and eventually backed down.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (7th June 2021), Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Ewan (6th June 2021), Hym (7th June 2021), jaybee (6th June 2021), kfm27917 (6th June 2021), Snoweagle (5th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #316
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Doctors´ Desperate Warning: “THIS IS DEPOPULATION / GENOCIDE”

https://new.awakeningchannel.com/doc...tion-genocide/

I donate monthly to this channel and its worthwhile.
    Chris
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th June 2021 at 19:11. Reason: tried (but failed) to embed the video
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Ewan (6th June 2021), gord (7th June 2021), Hermoor (6th June 2021), jaybee (6th June 2021), kfm27917 (6th June 2021)

33. Link to Post #317
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Doctors´ Desperate Warning: “THIS IS DEPOPULATION / GENOCIDE”

https://new.awakeningchannel.com/doc...tion-genocide/

I donate monthly to this channel and its worthwhile.
    Chris
    I wish that channel would post where the video originated. This was a really good one from May 16, 2021.

The "Five Docs" are asking for those who have had changes in reproductive function (vaxxed/unvaxxed) to report to an ongoing data collection.

There is actually so MUCH MORE here about our acquiescence and the need to BE EMPOWERED and accountable to ourselves.

Quote On Sunday, May 16, The Five Doctors gathered to continue the discussion regarding the transmission of “something” from an injected (vaccinated) person to those who have not been injected (unvaccinated).

Join Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Larry Palevsky, Dr. Christiane Northrup, and Dr. Lee Merritt as we discuss the long-standing plan for infertility vaccines and the deeply troubling approval of the Pfizer shot for 12- to 15-year-old children.

(Dr. Carrie Madej was unable to join due to a last-minute family emergency.)
    Last edited by Delight; 6th June 2021 at 21:00.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2021), Ewan (6th June 2021), gord (7th June 2021), greybeard (6th June 2021), Hym (7th June 2021), kfm27917 (6th June 2021)

35. Link to Post #318
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,024 times in 2,210 posts

I came across this because it came up in the comments of another video - when there was a mini exchange on the subject of depopulation...

The poster said to go straight to 14:17.... for the section about an intelligence organization called Deagel - and statistics and predictions about populations and other things like GDP....

If it unfolds as predicted it's a shocker..... and as the presenter says the severe drops in populations seem to affect certain countries more than others... (white, Christian?) for example Germany loses 80% of population - the USA goes down to 100 million - and the UK goes from 66 to 11 million... !!!

Basically we could be in for a tough and dramatic 4 years... leading up to 2025 - if the compilers of these statistics are somehow 'in the know'...

as stated before depopulation bit starts at 14:17...

The injections are being rushed out with indecent haste - like they want to get as many as possible done before people become suspicious..... and if they can get the take up % up to 80 % + what happens after that is irreversible if all those people die before 2025... they could turn round and go... "oh dear - there has been unforeseen circumstances and the 'vaccine' hasn't been the success we wanted - but all involved acted in good faith... sorry we killed all your family and friends and your society has collapsed..."

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Hym (7th June 2021), kfm27917 (6th June 2021), Mercedes (7th June 2021), onawah (7th June 2021), Phoenix1304 (18th June 2021), Snoweagle (7th June 2021), wondering (12th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #319
    Language
    English
    Thanks

COVID Vaccines May Bring Avalanche of Neurological Disease
    Dr. Joseph Mercola
    June 06, 2021
    Download PDF:https://media.mercola.com/ImageServe...accine-pdf.pdf

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-vaccine.aspx?

(Rumble video embedded below post)https://factcheckvaccine.com/2021/05...ogical-damage/)

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

The typical unprecedented vaccine takes 12 years to develop, and of all the unprecedented vaccines in development, only 2% are projected to ever make it through all Phase 2 and 3 clinical phases of testing
    The COVID-19 vaccine was developed with Operation Warp Speed in less than one year, which makes it virtually impossible to assess safety and efficacy, as the vaccine has not been adequately tested
    Five months into the vaccination campaign, statistics tell a frightening story. Research shows deaths are 15 times higher during the first 14 days after the first COVID injection among people over the age of 60, compared to those who aren't vaccinated
    Another study shows that after COVID-19 vaccines were implemented, overall death rates have increased, with the exception of a few areas. It appears countries in which COVID-19 vaccines have not raised mortality rates are also not using glyphosate
    In the next 10 to 15 years, we are likely to see spikes in prion diseases, autoimmune diseases, neurodegenerative diseases at younger ages, and blood disorders such as blood clots, hemorrhaging, stroke and heart failure

Dr. Mercola Interviews the Experts
    This article is part of a weekly series in which Dr. Mercola interviews various experts on a variety of health issues. To see more expert interviews, click here:https://interviews.mercola.com/

In this interview, return guest Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., a senior research scientist at MIT for over five decades, discusses the COVID-19 vaccines. Since 2008, her primary focus has been glyphosate and sulfur, but in the last year, she took a deep-dive into the science of these novel injections and recently published an excellent paper1 on this topic.

“To have developed this incredibly new technology so quickly, and to skip so many steps in the process of evaluating [its safety], it's an insanely reckless thing that they've done,” she says. “My instinct was that this is bad, and I needed to know [the truth].

So, I really dug into the research literature by the people who've developed these vaccines, and then more extensive research literature around those topics. And I don't see how these vaccines can possibly be doing anything good. When you weigh the good against the bad, I can't see how they could possibly be winning, from what I've seen.”

Significant Death Toll Will Rise in Months and Years to Come

Five months into the vaccination campaign, statistics tell a frightening story. Seneff cites research2 showing deaths are 14.6 times more frequent during the first 14 days after the first COVID injection among people over the age of 60, compared to those who aren't vaccinated. That is extraordinary. You can read the full paper here: https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...9-vaccination/

Other data,3,4 reviewed in the video above, show that after COVID-19 vaccines were implemented, overall death rates have increased, with the exception of a few areas. Interestingly, Seneff believes she may have discovered why. It appears countries in which COVID-19 vaccines have not raised mortality rates are also not using glyphosate.

“I immediately suspected glyphosate when I started to see COVID-19,” Seneff says. “I've written a book on glyphosate called ‘Toxic Legacy,’ and I have an entire chapter in that book on the immune system. Glyphosate, I believe, is a train wreck for the innate immune system, and when your immune system is weak, your body has to overreact to the virus. It can't kill the virus.

So, it ends up [causing] collateral damage and wrecking your tissues. You get into this cytokine storm kind of situation where you destroy your lungs and you can't cope. It's not really the virus. It's the immune reaction to the virus that's killing you, and that's because your immune system is too weak. If you have a strong innate immune system, I believe you wouldn't even get symptoms from COVID-19.

When you look at the statistics on which countries are hit hard and just can't get ahead of this virus, they're clearly the countries that use a lot of glyphosate and developing biofuels based on glyphosate-exposed plants. So, I think that's a critical piece of the puzzle as well. Glyphosate is in the atmosphere … [and] people are breathing it. So now you're getting a direct attack on the lungs immune system, which makes you very susceptible to COVID.”

Ultimately, Seneff believes, as I do, that the COVID-19 “vaccines” will end up killing far more people than the disease itself, and will in fact make the disease worse. Seneff cites a disturbing case history of a cancer patient in the U.K. who was treated for severe COVID-19 for 101 days.

The antibody cocktails they gave him didn’t work, and after his death, they concluded that the predominant SARS-CoV-2 variant in his body had a dozen different mutations in the spike protein. Somehow, his body figured out how to evade the antibodies, which is a critical piece of the puzzle.

“I think the vaccines are doing the same thing,” Seneff says, adding that, among the immune compromised, only 17% of vaccinated individuals actually produce antibodies.5 Surprisingly, these people may actually have drawn the short end of the stick. The antibodies may not work because their immune function is low, thereby allowing the virus to build resistance and mutate.

“I think you have a lot of immune compromised people in a country where glyphosate is destroying people’s immune system, and that gives tremendous opportunity for the virus to mutate. The vaccine is going to accelerate that process because we're vaccinating immune compromised people left and right.”

COVID-19 Vaccines Are a Public Health Disaster

The typical unprecedented vaccine takes 12 years to develop, and of all the unprecedented vaccines in development, only 2% are projected to ever make it through phases 2 and 3 of clinical testing.

The COVID-19 vaccine was developed with Operation Warp Speed in less than one year, which makes it virtually impossible for this vaccine to be adequately tested for safety and efficacy.

Hundreds of millions of people are now being vaccinated around the world, based on nothing more than preliminary efficacy data. Disturbingly, while sudden death is one apparent side effect, the vast majority of side effects won’t be known until a decade or more from now.

Seneff predicts that in the next 10 to 15 years, we’ll see a sudden spike in prion diseases, autoimmune diseases, neurodegenerative diseases at younger ages, and blood disorders such as blood clots, hemorrhaging, stroke and heart failure.

“It’s a nightmare,” she says. “And I can see how it can happen. Basically, the vaccine is so unbelievably unnatural, and it has a single-minded goal, which is to get your body to produce antibodies to the spike protein. The RNA has been manipulated. It's not natural RNA because it has methyl-pseudouridine on it … And the goal is to keep it alive.

Normally, if you get injected with RNA, you have enzymes in your system, in your tissues, that will immediately break it down. Your body knows it must get rid of the RNA. What you do with the vaccine is you make sure [your body] can't get at it …

Then there's the lipid [that the RNA is encased in]. The lipids are very abnormal, very weird … They're not natural but they have some cholesterol in there, probably to help it look like a natural LDL particle so that your cells will take it up. It's not being taken up by the ACE2 receptor.

It's not being taken up the same way that the virus is being taken up. It's a totally different mechanism that brings it into all the cells. You've gone past all the mucosal membranes. Usually, a virus is going to come into the lungs or any kind of cavity where there's a mucosal system that's going to hit the virus first.

The virus [will trigger] your natural mucosal system to respond to it and clear it if you're a healthy person, and that's the end of it. [With the vaccine], we never get a chance to do that. You're just getting it shot right into your muscle, past all the barriers and the muscle goes crazy … sending out all kinds of alarms.”

Understanding Your Immune System
    As your cells start producing the viral spike proteins, your immune cells rally to mop up the proteins and dump them into your lymphatic system. This is why many report swollen lymph nodes under the arms. This is also a sign of breast cancer. The antibody response is part of your humoral immunity. You also have cellular immunity, which is part of your innate immune system.

Your innate immune system is very powerful. And, if you're healthy, it can clear viruses without ever producing a single antibody. Antibodies are actually a second-tier effect when your innate immune system fails. The problem is your innate immune system is definitely going to fail if you get a COVID-19 shot, because it’s bypassing all of the areas where your innate immune system would be brought to bear.

Your body will essentially believe that the innate immune system has failed, which means it must bring in the backup cavalry. In essence, your body is now over-reacting to something that isn’t true. You’re not actually infected with a virus and your innate immune system has not failed, but your body is forced to respond as if both are true.

How COVID-19 Vaccine Circumvents Healthy Immune Responses
    But there’s more. As explained by Seneff, the synthetic RNA in the mRNA vaccines contains a nucleotide called methyl-pseudouridine, which your body cannot break down, and the RNA is programmed to trigger maximum protein production. So, we’re looking at completely untested manipulation of RNA.

It is very important to recognize that this is a genetically engineered mRNA for the spike protein. It is in no way shape or form the same that SARS-CoV-2 produces. It’s been significantly altered to avoid being metabolized by your body. Additionally, the spike protein your body produces in response to the COVID-19 vaccine mRNA locks into your ACE2 receptor.

This is because the genetically engineered NEW spike protein has additional prolines inserted that prevent the receptors from properly closing, which then cause you to downregulate ACE2. That’s partially how you end up with problems such as pulmonary hypertension, ventricular heart failure and stroke.6,7

As noted in a 2020 paper,8 there’s a “pivotal link” between ACE2 deficiency and SARS-CoV-2 infection. People with ACE2 deficiency tend to be more prone to severe COVID-19. The spike protein suppresses ACE2,9 making the deficiency even worse. As it turns out, the vaccines essentially do the same thing.

How Long Might Effects Last?
    As mentioned, RNA is highly perishable, so to get it past the enzymes that would normally break down free mRNA, it’s encased in a lipid nanoparticle combined with polyethylene glycol or PEG. The PEG helps protect the RNA from breaking down. The RNA can easily enter the cell via natural endocytosis pathways, taking advantage of the nanoparticle design made to look like an LDL particle.

They strategically chose a cationic lipid, meaning it’s positively charged. “Usually you have phospholipids in your membranes that are negatively charged,” Seneff explains. The problem with cationic lipids is they disturb the plasma membrane and cause an immune response.

However, that may also be a key reason for why they were used. Typically, conventional vaccines contain an aluminum adjuvant to initiate an immune response. Aluminum was not appropriate for the COVID-19 vaccines, but the cationic lipids serve a similar function spectacularly well.

Being extremely toxic to the cell membranes, the positively charged lipids trigger immune cells to rush in to aid the cells and mop up the spike protein now being produced, while also being the vehicle that allows the RNA to slip into the cells. Once inside the cell, the mRNA delivers the instructions to produce enormous amounts of spike proteins.

The really worrisome thing is there's potential for it to become part of the DNA and then it will last forever. ~ Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D.
    Importantly, there’s no telling how long these instructions will persist. Manufacturers are guessing the synthetic RNA may survive in the human body for about six months, but we really don’t know if that’s true or not.

Again, the alterations they’ve done to the synthetic RNA are meant to prevent it from breaking down. It could be years or even decades that these spike proteins are being produced, and you will find out shortly why this is a really bad scenario.

“The really worrisome thing, which I talk about in the paper, is there's potential for it to become integrated into your DNA,” Seneff says. “If that happens, it will last your entire lifetime, and you may pass this new genetic code on to your offspring.”

Tracing Spike Protein From Cells to Lymph to Spleen

As explained by Seneff, your immune cells mop up mRNA and spike protein and dump them into your lymphatic system. From there, they make their way into your spleen, where they can remain for quite a long time.

“There are all these different immune cells that have different roles, but it's the dendritic cells and the macrophages that are initially going into the muscle, picking up the mRNA, taking it over to the lymph system, traveling through the lymph system to the spleen and piling it up there. The spleen was the highest concentration of all the organs they looked at in animal studies. The liver was second.

It wasn’t the COVID-19 vaccine, but it was a messenger RNA vaccine. So, it was the same concept. The other vaccines, the ones that are based on a DNA vector, they also go to the spleen. I think they like it when they see that it's going to the spleen because you have these germinal centers in the spleen that are focus groups for making antibodies.

So these dendritic cells are in these germinal centers in the spleen, and then they bring in the B-cells and T-cells, and those are the ones that make and perfect the antibodies, because you need to go through a whole training mode to get the antibiotics to be exactly matched to that particular spike protein. That happens predominantly in the spleen.”

Potential Vaccine Shedding Mechanism Revealed

Seneff also sheds light on the mysterious reports of unvaccinated individuals experiencing unusual bleeding symptoms after spending time in proximity to a newly vaccinated person. She believes this may be due to exosomes being released from the lungs.

“If you are a person who's producing these exosomes from your spleen and shipping them out, there's no reason why you can't ship them out to the lungs. In fact, they've shown experimentally that those exosomes do get released from the lungs,” Seneff says.

So, to be clear, what's being “shed” or spread by vaccinated individuals is the spike protein — which is itself toxic — not the SARS-CoV-2. So, it’s not an infection but rather the shedding of a toxic protein.

“If you're breathing it in, you could be getting an increased risk, it seems to me. I mean, it sounds really farfetched, but it looks like it could happen, just from the logic of what goes on in biology. It could happen that you would breathe in these exosomes containing these misfolded prion proteins, which are not good for you, and exactly what happens when they go into the lungs, I don't know. I have no idea.”

Can mRNA Vaccines Change Your DNA? That Is the Question
    Getting back to the potential issue of gene editing, I’ve been accused of being scientifically ignorant for stating that COVID-19 vaccines are not vaccines but rather a form of gene therapy. But when you delve into the genetics and molecular biology of this vaccine you discover that they are in fact a form of a stealth gene editing tool that can change your DNA and integrate instructions to make even more spike proteins.

It’s counterintuitive because, typically, mRNA cannot be integrated directly into your genes because you need reverse transcriptase. Reverse transcriptase converts RNA back into DNA (reverse transcription). Seneff, however, discovered there’s a wide variety of reverse transcriptase systems already embedded in our DNA, which makes this possible. She explains:

“There was this long period of time in which we had the mantra that transcription is DNA to RNA to protein. That's basic biology — DNA, RNA, protein. But then, in 1970, David Baltimore at MIT… discovered reverse transcriptase in retroviruses (RNA tumor viruses), which he won the Nobel Prize for.

It turns out, and I didn't know this until I started digging into these vaccines, that we actually have plenty of reverse transcriptase in our own cells. We have plenty of it. And it's these long interspersed nuclear elements (LINEs) and short interspersed nuclear elements (SINEs) that are able to take our RNA back to DNA and to put that DNA back into the genome.”

LINEs and SINEs are sequences of nucleotides, pieces of DNA, and they make up a huge percentage of the genome. For example, LINE1 is 10% of your genome. Most of the time they're inactive and scientists were puzzled about what they actually do. They’re rather strange, as they fold DNA backward and stick it back in different areas. For example, in people with Alzheimer's, the amyloid beta protein gets duplicated all over the place in their genome.

“They get like a big fat genome with extra copies with different variations in those copies. And they do that through RNA,” Seneff says. “So, you have a mechanism for evolution. The primary mechanism, I would guess, is through taking the DNA, turning it into RNA, mutating the RNA because RNA mutates much more easily than DNA does, and then turning it back into DNA and sticking it back into the genome.”

In a nutshell, LINEs and SINEs appear to be activated when an alternative solution for a problem is needed. One such problem could be glyphosate exposure. When the body is too sick to function normally, it finds a way around the problem by mutating proteins. “It's a process that we use to deal with environmental toxic chemicals that we're confronted with generally,” Seneff says.

So, in summary, mRNA can be reverse transcribed and converted back to DNA by LINEs and SINEs in your body. This cloned DNA can then be integrated into your genome. In this way, it truly is genetic editing.

Are We Creating a Generation of Super-Spreaders?

What comes next is truly chilling. Seneff cites research10 showing that sperm has this ability to take exogenous mRNA, either from a virus or an mRNA vaccine, and reverse transcribe it into DNA and then produce plasmids that contain this cloned DNA. The sperm then releases these plasmids around the egg, which takes them up.

The egg hangs on to those plasmids and puts the new code into the cells of the growing fetus. Hypothetically, a man having been vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine could produce a child born with the genetic code to make the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

This is not a good thing, because this means the child will not have antibodies against the spike protein. Since it’s part of their genetic code, it registers as one of their own proteins and their body won’t produce antibodies against it. If that child is exposed to SARS-CoV-2, their immune system won’t react at all. What happens next is anyone’s guess, but it’s bound to be severely problematic in one way or another.

“Exactly how sick they'll get or whether they'll get sick at all, I don't know,” Seneff says, “but their immune system won't react and they'll be able to carry that virus for their entire life and then pass [that genomic trait] on down to their children …

Now, if I don't react to [the virus] and I let it grow, what happens? Do I get sick? To what extent is the illness [COVID-19] the consequence of the immune response, rather than the virus itself? We don't know that, really, but many say the real problem is the overactive immune response.

People are dying of the immune response to COVID, they're not dying from the virus. The virus is not killing them. It's the immune response to the virus that's killing them. So, if you don't have an immune response, what happens? Nobody knows.”

Even if such a child were to be unaffected by the virus, we could be looking at a serious problem, as they could turn into lifelong super-spreaders and a chronic hazard to everyone around them. At least that’s what happened in cows.

Seneff recounts a story of herds plagued by a viral diarrhea. They finally realized that “killer calves” were the problem. Calves were being born that had viral protein integrated into their genome. When exposed to the virus, these calves, unable to clear the virus naturally, then spread it to the adult cows, which got sick.

“I don't see why the same thing couldn't happen with COVID — that a baby could be born who has this humanized version of that protein, catches the [wild] virus and then it spreads it to the adult population,” Seneff says.

Such children would be true super-spreaders, and the indoctrination we’re currently seeing, where children are told their mere presence could pose a mortal risk to the people they love, would then turn into grim reality. The calves in question were euthanized to safeguard the rest of the herds. How would we address human equivalents?

Hopefully, this nightmare scenario will not occur, but it appears biologically possible, and that is the problem. The fact that the available science allows for this kind of speculation is reason enough to put the brakes on this vaccination campaign. We have no clue what the long-term consequences are. We don't even know what the short-term consequences are, other than more vaccinated people are dying, collectively, compared to unvaccinated ones.

Spike Protein Appears Highly Problematic
    A particularly fascinating part of Seneff’s paper addresses the toxicity of the spike protein. A key problem with all of these gene-based COVID-19 vaccines is that the spike protein itself appears toxic, and your body is now a spike protein-producing factory.

“Right. They have done studies where they only expose the [animal] to the spike protein, showing it was toxic in the brain and the blood vessels. So, it's causing immune reactions all by itself that is damaging to the tissues.

It's basically a toxic molecule, and I think it's toxic possibly because of it being a prion protein …

I'm going to do more research on it. I don't know enough yet, but it looks horrendous to me. I think it may be the most worrisome thing. There are two big things that are going to happen in the future.

They're going to take time [to develop], so we're not going to see it immediately. And, of course, we're not going to blame the vaccine because rates will start going up for these horrible diseases and no one will link them to it.”

Why Spike Protein May Cause Serious Neurodegenerative Disease
    Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CKD), the human version of mad cow disease, is a prion disease. Other human forms of prion disease include Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS). “You have all these horrible neurodegenerative diseases and each one is tied to specific prion proteins,” Seneff says. The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein also appears to be a prion protein, although this has yet to be thoroughly verified.

Disturbingly, the spike protein produced by COVID-19 vaccines, due to the modifications made, may make it more of a prion than the spike protein in the actual virus, and a more effective one.

“Papers are showing that those germinal centers in the spleen … are a primary source of the prion proteins that eventually get taken up the vagus nerve and delivered to the brainstem nuclei. That's how you can get Parkinson's disease, for example …

There's so much we need to learn, but it looks to me like it's a setup here. They're really inviting this kind of thing to happen with these vaccines, where they're focusing on those germinal centers [because] those are the very same place where these prion proteins often get started.”

Why Long-Term Neurological Damage Is To Be Expected
    In her paper, Seneff describes key characteristics of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein that suggests it’s a prion:11

“Neurological symptoms associated with COVID-19, such as headache, nausea and dizziness, encephalitis and fatal brain blood clots are all indicators of damaging viral effects on the brain. Buzhdygan et al. (2020) proposed that primary human brain microvascular endothelial cells could cause these symptoms ...

In an in vitro study of the blood-brain barrier, the S1 component of the spike protein promoted loss of barrier integrity, suggesting that the spike protein acting alone triggers a pro-inflammatory response in brain endothelial cells, which could explain the neurological consequences of the disease.

The implications of this observation are disturbing because the mRNA vaccines induce synthesis of the spike protein, which could theoretically act in a similar way to harm the brain. The spike protein generated endogenously by the vaccine could also negatively impact the male testes, as the ACE2 receptor is highly expressed in Leydig cells in the testes ...

Prion diseases are a collection of neurodegenerative diseases that are induced through the misfolding of important bodily proteins, which form toxic oligomers that eventually precipitate out as fibrils causing widespread damage to neurons …

Furthermore, researchers have identified a signature motif linked to susceptibility to misfolding into toxic oligomers, called the glycine zipper motif … Prion proteins become toxic when the α-helices misfold as β-sheets, and the protein is then impaired in its ability to enter the membrane.

Glycines within the glycine zipper transmembrane motifs in the amyloid-β precursor protein (APP) play a central role in the misfolding of amyloid-β linked to Alzheimer’s disease. APP contains a total of four GxxxG motifs. When considering that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is a transmembrane protein, and that it contains five GxxxG motifs in its sequence,12 it becomes extremely plausible that it could behave as a prion.

One of the GxxxG sequences is present within its membrane fusion domain. Recall that the mRNA vaccines are designed with an altered sequence that replaces two adjacent amino acids in the fusion domain with a pair of prolines.

This is done intentionally in order to force the protein to remain in its open state and make it harder for it to fuse with the membrane. This seems to us like a dangerous step towards misfolding potentially leading to prion disease …

A paper published by J. Bart Classen (2021) proposed that the spike protein in the mRNA vaccines could cause prion-like diseases, in part through its ability to bind to many known proteins and induce their misfolding into potential prions.

Idrees and Kumar (2021) have proposed that the spike protein’s S1 component is prone to act as a functional amyloid and form toxic aggregates … and can ultimately lead to neurodegeneration.”

So, in summary, the take-home here is that COVID-19 vaccines, offered to hundreds of millions of people, are instruction sets for your body to make a toxic protein that will eventually wind up concentrated in your spleen, from where prion-like protein instructions will be sent out, leading to neurodegenerative diseases.

Vaccine Remedy May Be Worse Than the Disease
    In her paper, Seneff goes into far more detail in her description of the spike protein as a metabolic poison. While I recommend reading Seneff’s paper in its entirety, I’ve extracted key sections below, starting with how the spike protein can trigger pathological damage leading to lung damage and heart and brain diseases:13

“The picture is now emerging that SARS-CoV-2 has serious effects on the vasculature in multiple organs, including the brain vasculature … In a series of papers, Yuichiro Suzuki in collaboration with other authors presented a strong argument that the spike protein by itself can cause a signaling response in the vasculature with potentially widespread consequences.

These authors observed that, in severe cases of COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2 causes significant morphological changes to the pulmonary vasculature … Furthermore, they showed that exposure of cultured human pulmonary artery smooth muscle cells to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein S1 subunit was sufficient to promote cell signaling without the rest of the virus components.

Follow-on papers showed that the spike protein S1 subunit suppresses ACE2, causing a condition resembling pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), a severe lung disease with very high mortality … The ‘in vivo studies’ they referred to … had shown that SARS coronavirus-induced lung injury was primarily due to inhibition of ACE2 by the SARS-CoV spike protein, causing a large increase in angiotensin-II.

Suzuki et al. (2021) went on to demonstrate experimentally that the S1 component of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, at a low concentration … activated the MEK/ERK/MAPK signaling pathway to promote cell growth. They speculated that these effects would not be restricted to the lung vasculature.

The signaling cascade triggered in the heart vasculature would cause coronary artery disease, and activation in the brain could lead to stroke. Systemic hypertension would also be predicted. They hypothesized that this ability of the spike protein to promote pulmonary arterial hypertension could predispose patients who recover from SARS-CoV-2 to later develop right ventricular heart failure.

Furthermore, they suggested that a similar effect could happen in response to the mRNA vaccines, and they warned of potential long-term consequences to both children and adults who received COVID-19 vaccines based on the spike protein.

An interesting study by Lei et. al. (2021) found that pseudovirus — spheres decorated with the SARS-CoV-2 S1 protein but lacking any viral DNA in their core — caused inflammation and damage in both the arteries and lungs of mice exposed intratracheally.

They then exposed healthy human endothelial cells to the same pseudovirus particles. Binding of these particles to endothelial ACE2 receptors led to mitochondrial damage and fragmentation in those endothelial cells, leading to the characteristic pathological changes in the associated tissue.

This study makes it clear that spike protein alone, unassociated with the rest of the viral genome, is sufficient to cause the endothelial damage associated with COVID-19. The implications for vaccines intended to cause cells to manufacture the spike protein are clear and are an obvious cause for concern."

Commercial Vaccines Are Not as ‘Clean’ as Trial Vaccines
    Seneff’s paper also highlights the unknown hazard of injecting fragmented RNA, found in greater quantity in the commercially manufactured Pfizer vaccine compared to the vaccine used in the initial trials:14

“The EMA Public Assessment Report … describes in detail a review of the [Pfizer] manufacturing process … One concerning revelation is the presence of ‘fragmented species’ of RNA in the injection solution. These are RNA fragments resulting from early termination of the process of transcription from the DNA template.

These fragments, if translated by the cell following injection, would generate incomplete spike proteins, again resulting in altered and unpredictable three-dimensional structure and a physiological impact that is at best neutral and at worst detrimental to cellular functioning.

There were considerably more of these fragmented forms of RNA found in the commercially manufactured products than in the products used in clinical trials. The latter were produced via a much more tightly controlled manufacturing process ...

While we are not asserting that non-spike proteins generated from fragmented RNA would be misfolded or otherwise pathological, we believe they would at least contribute to the cellular stress that promotes prion-associated conformational changes in the spike protein that is present.”

More Information
    Seneff and I cover a great deal more than I’ve covered in this article, including how the vaccines may trigger autoimmune problems by way of molecular mimicry. This includes things like celiac disease, Hashimoto's thyroiditis and lupus. So, if you have ANY interest in learning more about this vaccine I strongly suggest you watch the entire video.

We also discuss how the shots are causing idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), a rare blood disorder in which you end up with blood clots, a drop in platelet count and hemorrhages, all at the same time.

Also, be sure to read through Seneff’s paper, “Worse Than The Disease: Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19,” published in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research.15

How Can You Protect Yourself From the Vaccine or Exposure to Those That Were Vaccinated?
    Indeed, that is the question of the day. We talked about shedding from the vaccine. Obviously, the vaccine does not classically shed virus particles but it can easily cause people to shed spike proteins, and it is these spike proteins that may cause just as much damage as the virus.

While Seneff’s paper didn’t delve deeply into solutions, it provides a major clue, which is that your body has the capacity to address many of these problems through a process called autophagy. This is the process of removal of damaged proteins in your body.

One effective strategy that will upregulate autophagy is periodic fasting or time-restricted eating. Most people eat more than 12 hours a day. Gradually lowering that to a six- to eight-hour window will radically improve your metabolic flexibility and decrease insulin resistance.

Another beneficial practice is sauna therapy, which upregulates heat shock proteins. I have discussed this extensively in previous articles. Heat shock proteins work by refolding proteins that are misfolded. They also tag damaged proteins and target them for removal.

Another vital strategy is to eliminate all processed vegetable oils (seed oils), which means eliminating virtually all processed foods as they are loaded with them. Seed oils will radically impair mitochondrial energy production, increase oxidative stress and damage your immune system.

Seed oils also are likely to contain glyphosate, as it is heavily used on the crops that produce them. Obviously, it is important to avoid glyphosate contamination in all your food, which you can minimize by buying only certified organic foods.

Finally, you want to optimize your innate immune system and one of the best ways to do that is to get enough sun exposure, wearing in your bathing suit, to have your vitamin level reach 60 to 80 ng/ml (100 to 150 nmol/l).

+ Sources and References

1, 11, 13, 14, 15 International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research May 10, 2021; 2(1): 402-444
    2 America's Frontline Doctors May 9, 2021
    3 Covid19.healthdata.org
    4 The UNZ Review May 15, 2021
    5 JAMA. March 15, 2021 doi:10.1001/jama.2021.4385
    6 European Heart Journal July 20, 2020: ehaa534
    7, 9 Circulation Research 2021; 128: 1323-1326
    8 European Journal of Internal Medicine June 2020; 76:14-20
    10 Molecular Reproduction and Development 2006; 73(10):1239-1246
    12 UniProtKB P0DTC2 (Spike SARS2)

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1432645

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vevftt
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 6th June 2021 at 21:40. Reason: (embedded rumble video below post)
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (7th June 2021), greybeard (6th June 2021), Hym (7th June 2021), kfm27917 (6th June 2021), Mercedes (7th June 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021)

39. Link to Post #320
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hacking the Brain with Nanoparticles
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/hac...nanoparticles/

(I've asked the Mods to embed the video
    ) https://www.brighteon.com/00c4b1ca-c...b-34c6e8173029

"I’m probably not the only one who’s thought this rush to inject at least 70% of the human population with “manipulative magnetic nano-medicine” and “super paramagnetic nanoparticles” smacks of an alien agenda.

Implants and tracking devices have been recurring themes of the Alien Abduction Scenario since the 1961 Betty and Barney Hill case. Who knows, maybe the horrible truth will be part of the Big Reveal later this month, as part of the Director of National Intelligence report on UFOs.

This video mash-up of science lectures and interviews gives us a sense of just how far DARPA has come in delivering the Technocratic wet dream of implementing a global Artificial Intelligence network for human command and control. It was already introduced as a way to “upgrade one’s intelligence” and not get “left behind” by automation, when Elon Musk unveiled Neuralink in 2019.

James Giordano, Chief of the Neuroethics Studies Program at the Pellegrino Center for Bioethics at Georgetown University speaks to the weaponization and misuse of brain sciences in tandem with a sentient digital simulation of our world, aka the Internet of Things – which Michio Kaku exults will soon be replaced by “Brain Net”, the Human Brain/Cloud Interface.

Giordano talks about “The use of neural interfacing and physiological interfacing through…remote-controlled, small-scale systems, to create a nano swarm of bio-penetrable materials that you cannot see, that can penetrate the most robust biochemical filters, that are able to integrate themselves through a variety of membranes, mucus membranes and wherever – mouth, nose, ears, eyes and they can be done in such a level that their presence is almost impossible to detect and as such, the attribution becomes exceedingly difficult to demonstrate. The idea here is to put minimal-sized electrodes in a network within a brain through only minimal intervention; to be able to read and write into the brain function in real-time, remotely.”

Data transfer between living human brains and the cloud will require the use of D-Wave quantum computers and Artificial Intelligence. While such supercomputers with processing speeds fast enough to handle the necessary volumes of data already do exist, the nanoscale interfacing devices to be embedded in the brain have yet to be perfected.

One approach for this is to create nanorobots that can be aerosolized to place minimal-sized electrodes in a network within a brain and through only minimal intervention, to be able to read and write into the brain function in real-time remotely. Once inside the brain, the devices would then wirelessly transmit encoded information to and from a cloud-based supercomputer network for real-time brain state monitoring and data extraction. Patents for such technologies already exist.

Neuralnanorobotics are being developed to enable a safe, secure instantaneous real-time interface between the human brain and both biological and non-biological computing systems. This technology would include brain-to-brain interfaces, brain-to-computer interfaces and specifically, brain-to-cloud interfaces, to connect your brain to the cloud in real time and provide you with instant access to the world’s knowledge and Artificial Intelligence, as soon as you think of a specific topic.

If this isn’t the “hive mind” of the Greys, then what is? Are humans being transformed, through the COVID vaccine into prototypes of Earth-based Greys? Is this what an alien invasion looks like? Are we a generation away from becoming genderless Borgs with no personal will, mere nodes on a network?

It appears so, if the Globalists (aliens) have their way."
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (1st April 2023), Hym (7th June 2021), kfm27917 (6th June 2021), Mercedes (7th June 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021), Phoenix1304 (18th June 2021), wondering (12th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 30 LastLast