Thread: The Depopulation Plan

1. Link to Post #201
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Default Re: The Depopulation Plan

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    the basic point I was making was that the world population could be (gradually) reduced without killing millions/billions of people and causing suffering...
    A lot of pertinent, widely available information already alludes to a gradual long term population reduction.

The toxins in many water supplies. The toxins in many foods and drinks. Our seafood being slowly poisoned. Our farm animals and crops being slowly poisoned. The rains leaching these toxins in to the soil and subterranean water tables.

The proliferation of GMO crops all around the world. Baal Grates becoming the biggest owner of farming lands in the USA. Do you see what's coming yet?

Even 'organic' foods being irradiated before marketing, thereby destroying the natural nutritional goodness in them. The proliferation of microwave meals full of chemical muck and then every last remaining vestige of decent nutrition in them destroyed. People losing the ability to plant crops, rear livestock and cook well for themselves. "Oh, I'll just get my food from the microwave now."

Reduced sperm counts in men. Increased abnormalities and lack of motility in the remaining sperm. Many women now reporting menstrual abnormalities after taking a vaccine. The human vessels housing the sperm and eggs now also housing ever growing numbers of pollutants and chemical poisons.

The ridiculously high number of vaccines now given to American kids in particular. American kids in particular now demonstrating alarming mental and physical health problems. ADHD. Sensitivities and allergies and so on.

Certain third world countries in particular being used as guinea pigs for new vaccines with terribly high numbers of injuries and deaths, all but completely hushed up.

The horrendous long term side effects of depleted uranium munitions already showing up in Iraqis in particular.

Western troops ruined by the vaccinations they took prior to being sent to war. Western troops exposed to the effects of the depleted uranium munitions they used on battlefields now dead or dying slow, horrible deaths. The lethal dusts from these battlefields being blown far and wide.

Then there are the questions over the fluoride in our water supplies and toothpastes. Potentially enormous in my own humble opinion.

You never see bajillionaires eating from plastic wrappers and drinking from plastic bottles and aluminium cans, do you? They drink from glass bottles and spend on the best of premium natural and organic foods. Why is that?

And an absolute howler nowadays which seems to get glaringly scant attention.

WHY AREN'T OUR GOVERNMENTS BANGING CONTINUOUS, BIG PUBLICITY DRUMS TO TAKE THE SIMPLEST OF NATURAL MEASURES TO PROTECT AND ENHANCE OUR HEALTH IN THESE TIMES?

By which I mean eat healthy, take regular exercise. Get out in the fresh air and sunshine. Take vitamin D supplements. Get some dirt under your fingernails in your gardens, farms and the great outdoors in general.

Of course there's a depopulation plan. It's at least death by a thousand long term, generational, accumulative cuts. So obvious when you see it. And so criminally lethal when you don't.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 16th May 2021 at 12:33.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

atman (16th May 2021), De Christu (16th May 2021), Delight (18th May 2021), DSKlausler (18th May 2021), Ewan (24th May 2021), gini (20th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), greybeard (16th May 2021), Hym (18th May 2021), janette (19th May 2021), jaybee (18th May 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021), Pam (16th May 2021), s7e6e (24th May 2021), Stephanie (19th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th May 2021), XelNaga (19th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #202
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

It is said in some circles that Israel is the world's clock.

With regards to my above post I'd say in some respects the bees are another clock of note.

It has been widely reported and agreed in many circles that the bee population has taken a tremendous hit in recent years.

Just think of bees as smaller and more sensitive living creatures compared to humans. And clocks of Mother Nature in their own right.

They are generally more prone to all the pollutants, toxins and unnatural evils accumulating in our food chains and bodies. Their generational cycles are much briefer and more concentrated than our own.

It isn't going too well for the bees, is it? It'd be going a lot worse for all of us if the bees are killed off.

Just something to ponder meaningfully on for those who care about the greater scheme of things.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

De Christu (16th May 2021), Delight (18th May 2021), DSKlausler (18th May 2021), Ewan (24th May 2021), gini (20th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), greybeard (16th May 2021), Hym (23rd May 2021), janette (19th May 2021), jaybee (18th May 2021), onawah (21st May 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021), Snoweagle (18th May 2021), Stephanie (19th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th May 2021), XelNaga (19th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Thanks for the replies to my little idea of paying people (worldwide) to be voluntarily sterilized - (without coercion and guilt tripping, I might add...) .... it was just a thought how to reduce the population without causing suffering and unhappiness... and without a colluding 'elite' manipulating people's lives without their consent..

I suppose nature has always sorted over population out in the past with natural disasters of one kind or another - and I've cynically thought to myself recently with all this Scamdemic / 'vaccine' nonsense going on that the only thing that can save us now (if 'we' continue down this path ).... will be a meteor strike or similar or a big flood again - yes lots/ most of the human race would die, then the population would have to build up again but at least the control freaks and colluding liars et al wouldn't have the satisfaction of achieving their Transgender / Transhuman Agenda.... and everything that would go with that - - possibly involving future human survivors having to time travel back to sort the problem out...

I'm not hoping for a natural disaster but in the long run it would probably be preferable to what the Control Freaky Cabal have planned... turning us into mind controlled bio robots...

Animals etc and the environment would also get caught up in a natural disaster but the earth and all it's inhabitants have come through it before...
    Last edited by jaybee; 18th May 2021 at 08:17.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Delight (18th May 2021), janette (19th May 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021), XelNaga (19th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #204
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

the only thing that can save us now (if 'we' continue down this path ).... will be a meteor strike or similar or a big flood again - yes lots/ most of the human race would die, then the population would have to build up again but at least the control freaks and colluding liars et al wouldn't have the satisfaction of achieving their Transgender / Transhuman Agenda.... and everything that would go with that - -re...
    I'm sorry Jay I have nothing against you but I again can not agree with your idea. lol. If there are people most prepared for any calamity including meteor strike and noahs flood, its the elite group. and after the calamity, they will emerge from their bunker/hiding place unscathed to continue their agenda probably a lot easier, without you and me

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Delight (18th May 2021), gini (20th May 2021), gord (18th May 2021), Hym (18th May 2021), janette (19th May 2021), jaybee (21st May 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021), The KMan (19th May 2021), XelNaga (19th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    the only thing that can save us now (if 'we' continue down this path ).... will be a meteor strike or similar or a big flood again - yes lots/ most of the human race would die, then the population would have to build up again but at least the control freaks and colluding liars et al wouldn't have the satisfaction of achieving their Transgender / Transhuman Agenda.... and everything that would go with that - -re...
    I'm sorry Jay I have nothing against you but I again can not agree with your idea. lol. If there are people most prepared for any calamity including meteor strike and noahs flood, its the elite group. and after the calamity, they will emerge from their bunker/hiding place unscathed to continue their agenda probably a lot easier, without you and me
    An underground bunker can become a grave during an earthquake. Let's hope.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Delight (18th May 2021), gini (20th May 2021), gord (18th May 2021), greybeard (18th May 2021), janette (19th May 2021), jaybee (21st May 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021), Snoweagle (23rd May 2021), XelNaga (19th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #206
    United States Avalon Member DSKlausler's Avatar
    Language
    Kings' English (colored)
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    An underground bunker can become a grave during an earthquake. Let's hope.
    If you accept the information here, as the author seemingly believes, then They will be OK (at least from "earthquakes").
    № 58. The multi-trillion-dollar granite tunnel system in the Pikes Peak batholith
    https://amallulla.org/batholith/#Sur...s_a_Bank_Vault
    Anything is possible with the proper training.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DSKlausler For This Post:

Delight (18th May 2021), Hym (23rd May 2021), janette (19th May 2021), jaybee (21st May 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021), Snoweagle (22nd May 2021), TomKat (18th May 2021), wondering (24th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #207
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The ideal scenario is technology developed that would lead to an abundance of resources (equivalent to at least three more earths) fully implemented in a decade, leading to per capita prosperity, in turn causing lower birth rates, and thus population peaking and going on a steady decline. This is critical as the three-fold increase in world population took place because of industrialization powered by oil.

The more likely scenario is greater desperation to have business as usual, leading to more resource crunches (like what happened starting 2006, when world conventional production started entering an undulating plateau), increasing debt leading to financial crashes and low growth (e.g., 2008 and the decade that followed), and long-term effects of climate change and pollution kicking in as those 50+ positive feedbacks continue. Black swans like pandemics and wars add icing to the cake as they are themselves results of the same crises (e.g., increased economic activity leads to increased vectors for the spread of disease, and resource crunches lead to conflict). Actually, each crises amplifies the others. Results include higher levels of suffering and mortality rates plus conflict.

Finally, the global economy is actually less resilient than most imagine. There is only around seven to ten days' worth of food, fuel, medicine, etc. (even ammo) in every town and city worldwide because businesses practice economic order quantities and just-in-time (i.e., to keep inventory and opportunity costs low, there can't be a lack or too many supplies, and goods have to be shipped continuously, which means large amounts of oil used), which means cascading collapse can take place fairly quickly.

Additional points:

Hoarding and creating shelters don't always help because inhabitants can be smoked out and natural disasters can render areas difficult to inhabit, which means more will have to learn to move around a lot and employ skills (usually practiced in earlier centuries, and in the long term, what was done prior to mass industrialization) that may obtain whatever is available in one's surroundings.

Some reporters who had been in war zones for lengthy periods state that the ones who tend to survive first in such places are criminals, but the supplies of those they victimize eventually run out and they also start preying on each other. The same goes for armed authorities and gangs.

With that, depopulation will eventually take place, but probably not planned and not in the way many expect.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

gini (20th May 2021), Hym (23rd May 2021), janette (19th May 2021), jaybee (21st May 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #208
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,227 times in 21,087 posts

Exclamation Re: The Depopulation Plan

source

A quote from Jacques Attali was recently dredged up from history:
    The future will be about finding a way to reduce the population. We start with the old, because as soon as they exceed 60-65 years, people live longer than they produce and that costs society dearly. Then the weak, then the useless that do not help society because there will always be more of them, and above all, ultimately, the stupid. Euthanasia targeting these groups; Euthanasia will have to be an essential tool in our future societies, in all cases. Of course we will not be able to execute people or build camps. We get rid of them by making them believe that it is for their own good. Overpopulation, and mostly useless, is something that is too costly economically. Socially, too, it is much better when the human machine comes to an abrupt standstill than when it gradually deteriorates. Neither will we be able to test millions upon millions of people for their intelligence, you bet that! We will find or cause something a pandemic targeting certain people, a real economic crisis or not, a virus affecting the old or the fat, it doesn’t matter, the weak will succumb to it, the fearful and stupid will believe in it and seek treatment. We will have made sure that treatment is in place, treatment that will be the solution. The selection of idiots then takes care of itself: You go to the slaughter by yourself.

The Future of Life – Jacques Attali interviews with Michel Salomon, Les Visages de l’avenir collection, éditions Seghers, 1981

Did French Official Call for Depopulation Through Vaccines?

• HOW DEPOPULATION WILL BE DONE WITH VACCINES GLOBALIST BANKER JAQUES ATTALI 1981 INTERVIEW:
    ⚠️ Dutch 🇳🇱

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd May 2021 at 22:49.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

fifi (26th May 2021), gord (23rd May 2021), Hym (23rd May 2021), Matthew (23rd May 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021), Snoweagle (24th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd May 2021)

17. Link to Post #209
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Matthew (23rd May 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #210
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Depopulation Plan

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeeMetrios (28th May 2021), East Sun (24th May 2021), I am B (24th May 2021), Matthew (23rd May 2021), mountain_jim (24th May 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021), Peace in Oz (24th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #211
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The global economy is dominated by around 500 super-connected, multinational corporations, and their wealth grows through a combination of financial speculation and increasing sales of goods and services worldwide. They also control much of media and even pharma.

Given that, depopulation obviously works against them, as that would mean lower economic activity: capitalism requires the opposite. If so, then what they want is probably manageable population increase, e.g., the use of vaccines and medicine to profit but also to minimize the effects of disease, thus making more people productive workers and happy consumers.

22. Link to Post #212
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,197 times in 264 posts

Population management (I for one am for it if done slowly and gently) is essential for conservation of resources and quality of life. So if nothing is done quickly (there's just a narrow window) we'll pass the point of no return and it wont matter anymore. This is what I get from the current situation.

Even the super rich breathe almost the same air as the rest of us, when trying to get a tan under this super polluted sky.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th May 2021), jaybee (24th May 2021), Peace in Oz (24th May 2021)

24. Link to Post #213
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

I've nothing against you either and have no problem with you disagreeing -

But if the Super Rich Elite go underground for a long time - I don't think they will be 'unscathed' - imagine the basic personalities of all those people who have lived a life of privilege all locked up together with no escape from each other - even if they have their slaves (gawd knows maybe Epstein is already down their making preparations - eek - )......... what could possibly go wrong -

lots.... IMO

It would only take a jealous lover going nuts and smashing up vital technology to crash the whole thing - or a new deadly virus spreading around (that would be suitably karmic eh...)....

I have a feeling that we are missing a part of the big picture and I could speculate that something else is going to happen amidst all this SARS-CoV-2 + Vax madness... and could be contributing in some way for the total solidarity of world leaders colluding over the so called pandemic - vax and lockdowns...

Do you remember Apophis - the asteroid that was going to possibly hit earth in 2036 - there was a fly by in March this year and is going to be another close shave in 2029 but we are NOW assured that no no no the earth is safe from Apophis... measures are going to be taken to nudge it or speed it up or slow it down - just in case - but no no no there is no threat...

Mmmmmmm... ??????

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

pabranno (27th May 2021), Sunny (24th May 2021)

26. Link to Post #214
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ralfy (here)
    The global economy is dominated by around 500 super-connected, multinational corporations, and their wealth grows through a combination of financial speculation and increasing sales of goods and services worldwide. They also control much of media and even pharma.

Given that, depopulation obviously works against them, as that would mean lower economic activity: capitalism requires the opposite. If so, then what they want is probably manageable population increase, e.g., the use of vaccines and medicine to profit but also to minimize the effects of disease, thus making more people productive workers and happy consumers.
    Yeah some people really assume/believe it is "only about profit" and "lower the risks" mantra which can easily be debunked on so many levels it is not funny anymore.

Not to mention what corporatism really is about and how Quantum A.I. really is affecting us all ... and will do so so much more coming decades that is (partially) already happening.

How they cheat (robbing) our pension money funds worldwide for a reason! ... You not suppose to live longer as they assume they can not pay that anymore to be alive ... the fiat (pyramid ponzi scheme) money system is collapsing and they know it ... there IS a very very corrupt "transition" to cover up what really happened to all of us.

If anyone tries to analyze/asses "logical motives" using mainstream media talking points perspectives (heavily guarded & controlled narratives) they LAUGH at you that you are so easily "convinced" you "solved" the riddle for them and us.

So you made a new account on Project Avalon use a obnoxious avatar some one holding a gun pointing at something or someone and smiling and almost all your contributions seems more like mainstream talking points posing as "semi critical thinking" we already heard/read from all kinds of fake accounts on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc.

<<< why using this avatar picture @ralfy? What is the story behind this?

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    May 24, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th May 2021 at 12:11.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (24th May 2021), jaybee (25th May 2021), pabranno (27th May 2021)

28. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

Then why does Bill Gates advocate depopulation?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

jaybee (25th May 2021)

30. Link to Post #216
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 118 posts

Maybe because capitalism/wealth (fake or not)/etc is not their target at all but only the means to achieve their goals

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

Hym (24th May 2021), TomKat (24th May 2021)

32. Link to Post #217
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Which is why they are getting close to not needing capitalism. Culling the herd right on time for the rise of automation? They probably got automated factories that can make almost anything in those underground cities. they got all the knowledge and know how stored on servers. AI will be able to make up for the innovation of say half the population. That cuts us down to 4 billion, setting us back to the population of 1974, only 47 years ago.

Perhaps civilizations are striving to reach self-sufficiency ay a societal level. Perhaps theyve already achieved that and can set us back a lot, which puts us back many decades technologically, while they stay the same. Then they have a large power differential, closer to us and aliens differential. lol

If u are right, then i suppose the depopulation head fake is to create fear while they really are going for a techno prison.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 24th May 2021 at 20:56.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Hym (24th May 2021), jaybee (25th May 2021), Mike Gorman (25th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th May 2021)

34. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

Bill Gates is a physcopath , Here's a story for you about him I found the other day . NAVY SEALs STORM Gates’ Wyoming Ranch https://realrawnews.com/2021/05/navy...wyoming-ranch/ . I cannot verify this story but with Gates hanging around Epstein and then his wife finally throwing in the towel I figured there was much more going on than a marital spat. The pieces are all coming together and perhaps Melinda baby knows more on the de-population scheme of Mr Bill too. Sounds like a bunch of mad scientists hanging out trying to figure how to off a bunch of us and having fun doing it. There's no telling what they are capable of , we just need to be one step ahead and take nothing for granted when we see the train coming down the tracks.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Elainie (24th May 2021), Hym (24th May 2021)

36. Link to Post #219
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chrifri (here)

Maybe because capitalism/wealth (fake or not)/etc is not their target at all but only the means to achieve their goals
    Or in the words of Bruce Springsteen, "poor men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings"

37. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

chrifri (25th May 2021)

38. Link to Post #220
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

gord (25th May 2021), Mike Gorman (25th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst 1 11 21 30 LastLast