+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 LastLast

Thread: The Depopulation Plan

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,938 times in 2,204 posts

Default Re: The Depopulation Plan

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    They did not need to concoct a deadly virus which would have been out of control and kill some of their own families.
    All they had to do was wait for the seasonal flu and amp up the fear.
    This so called, virus has killed roughly the same as a seasonal flu -- who would be really scared of that?

So they were well prepared for the inevitable --the seasonal flu.
    Then the fear mongering -- fear kills.
    Isolation kills
    Lack of medical intervention kills
    Depression leads to suicide.

The weapon is the vaccine and fear -- that is controllable.
    So many real shots, so many placebos.

They love to be in control.
    A real virus bio weapon is indiscriminate.
    The Canal could not control that -- they need to know the end result in advance.
    Many years planning this -- nothing left to chance.
    Chris
    Well put Chris - thanks

The only thing I would say different is that at the moment I think SARS-CoV-2 was created in a lab and seeded around the world in 2019 - so that in 2020 it would look like it was more virulent and quicker spreading then it is... and could be labeled a pandemic...

I even suspect sometimes that it could partly have been deliberately spread in the regular flu vaccines... a batch here and a batch there....

When I had it in December 2019... (can't prove I did but I'm as sure as I can be that I did...) I caught it off my Mom who is in a Care Home and she and all the residents and staff had the flu vaccine and then all got a bad virus that caused severe coughing and chest problems (that eventually cleared up after a few weeks)... at the time I thought the timing of it indicated that they all got it from the flu vaccine....

When I got ill at the beginning of Dec 2019 I said that I felt like I'd been hit with a biological weapon... and this was before the whole coronavirus thing kicked off - there was something about the quality of the virus that my body sensed was un-natural..

Like you said the Cabal Crowd don't want something so severe and out of control that they or their family get it... also I think although they want to destroy the economy and society as we know it - and they DO want chaos up to a point - they don't want to take everything from large numbers of people and leave them with nothing to lose because then they (the cabal) would probably be hunted down and lynched... their own security teams even turning against them...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Antagenet (16th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), chrifri (15th May 2021), greybeard (15th May 2021), Hermoor (15th May 2021), Hym (15th May 2021), Mike Gorman (7th February 2024), mountain_jim (15th May 2021), Reinhard (15th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th May 2021), Sunny (15th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #182
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Yes it is complex jabee.
    There is every possibility that the flu injection in previous years --weakened the immune system
    This makes those who go for vaccines susceptible to the next regular flu episode and there can even be the possibility of extreme reaction, called cytokine storm.
    Heaven help those vaccinated --weakened immune system -- next time there is any "bug" doing its rounds.
    All this is predictable --thus within the Cabal plan.
    We have been set up!!!
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (15th May 2021), Antagenet (16th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Hermoor (15th May 2021), Hym (15th May 2021), jaybee (15th May 2021), pyrangello (15th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #183
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

They did not need to concoct a deadly virus which would have been out of control and kill some of their own families.
    This so called, virus has killed roughly the same as a seasonal flu -- who would be really scared of that?

Isolation kills

The Canal could not control that -- they need to know the end result in advance.
    Chris
    excellent point Chris, I will settle for that as an answer to my puzzlement, for now

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), greybeard (15th May 2021), Hym (15th May 2021), pyrangello (15th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Yes it is complex jabee.
    There is every possibility that the flu injection in previous years --weakened the immune system
    This makes those who go for vaccines susceptible to the next regular flu episode and there can even be the possibility of extreme reaction, called cytokine storm.
    Heaven help those vaccinated --weakened immune system -- next time there is any "bug" doing its rounds.
    We have been set up!!!
    Chris

yes it is complex - that's why it's hard to have a conversation about it all with someone who has had no exposure to the info we have - they have no idea what so ever about what's going on - and that's why they can't wait to have the jab, believe the MSM, trust the government and their 'experts'..... and why they are ruled by the fear mongering -

If I was in charge of reducing the world population ..... I would definitely avoid murdering millions/billions of people - and creating unnecessary suffering -

I've had a think about it and have come up with a plan.....

What about paying people to get sterilized... like a really decent sum of money.... on a sliding scale

so someone who is sure they don't want children gets the most - maybe around £150,000 - £250,000

someone who has one child then decides to get sterilized (male or female) could get around £100,000 - £150,000

someone who has two children about £50,000 - £100.000

someone who has three children £25,000

Anyway - you get the picture - the carrot not stick approach - - this could also help eradicate poverty and stimulate the economy... so of course it won't be popular with the Cabal Freaks...

I expect someone in the Slums in India would feel quite attracted to having a hundred thousand pounds or so... depending on how many children they want to have -

I expect there's some kind of economic reason my little plan might be difficult but for heaven's sake the depopulation plan they've got going isn't exactly easy and my plan could be cheaper in the long run...

And more humane...

Fun even.... with more money sloshing around -

But we know that the Power Junkies don't want to share power and wealth so they wouldn't like a plan like that -

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Antagenet (16th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), De Christu (17th May 2021), greybeard (15th May 2021), Hym (15th May 2021), pyrangello (15th May 2021), XelNaga (19th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 times in 412 posts

yep, there are saner ways to control the population by reasoning with people and offering benefits. Which means, this is really about CONTROLLING the population. We need a lot of people to innovate and fund really hard and big projects to become multi-planetary. Which points to the ET's, because they are already beyond this small rock and have no need for that. The black project humans have probably already got the tech they need in secret and are close to automation, thus getting on with the plan of "we dont need billions of humans to reach the stars" since we have developing AI and automation.

Perhaps they have a goal to kill off 1 billion people by 2030. In 10 years they should be able to replace that many jobs with machines. Their end of the world fearmongering may be an exaggeration to overly scare us, perhaps they want to make it a slower decline over the next 30-50 years, giving them time to replace the workforce and develop AGI or ASI = Artificial Super Intelligence.

I sure hope a few holes in the damn break open soon. We need a bit more brought out in the light so we can have a better shot at predicting the plans for earth.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

De Christu (17th May 2021), Hermoor (15th May 2021), jaybee (16th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #186
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    The masses are not questioning the overly absurd covid narratives, what makes you think they will question a real deadly virus killing a lot in a short time?
    People ARE questioning the current situation. The tide IS gradually turning. The likes of you and I just see these things in frustrated, bemused slo-mo because our tides already turned a long time ago.

With something much nastier? A big tide would turn really quick. A lot of unobservant folks would figure it out quick. Needs must and when your nearest and dearest start dropping like flies, then folk get needy real fast.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

jaybee (16th May 2021), Mike Gorman (7th February 2024)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Yes it is complex jabee.
    We have been set up!!!
    Chris

Yes and the “best treatment” they came up with are immunosuppressives with names that should not be better mentioned.

My mum was taking similar stuff for years post her Pancras-kidney transplantation that was life saving decision,
    however they’ve poisoned her by strong dose of “wrong immunosuppressive” right at start, they’re strong poisons and not everyone can tolerate them well.

They have endless side effects other than suppressing your immunity.

Medical industry has been infiltrated by grey agendas and some merciless drone like people, that includes some doctors and nurses but more of those generals sitting on the top.

I’ve quit my medical studies and left to India, 30 years ago for the very same reason, I saw all the nightmare going on in hospital wards , short competences and also incompetence of medical professionals causing hurt-
    if there are 20 golden people in the ward and one bad apple the bad Apple will still take lives, regardless.

And I don’t believe it’s not happening now on big scale and they’re basically getting rid of the trouble of treating people individually or applying appropriate natural remedies alongside,
    even China performed better under those circumstances testing the best but least harmful means available.
    Say you want to kill virus but not the patient.

🙏

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

jaybee (16th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #188
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,592 times in 672 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    If they killed many folks off very quickly with a nasty virus?

For a start a very stinky rat would be smelled by virtually everyone. And there'd still be more than enough numbers to do the storming of the Bastille thing, precisely the response they fear most.

There are many other angles going on within the same theoretical framework.

There's some kind of slow kill going on here. Or at least virtual zombiefication over a long period.

The last thing they want is masses of able folks with nothing to lose... who'll do the storming of the Bastille thing.
    The masses are not questioning the overly absurd covid narratives, what makes you think they will question a real deadly virus killing a lot in a short time?
    They need to understand that what's really going on right now is the roll-out of a new and improved illusion. If you dig deeply enough, it's not tough to see that some variant of a new and improved illusion is rolled out at the cusp of every age. It's been going on for a long time.
    Last edited by gord; 15th May 2021 at 13:56. Reason: the usual suspects
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Antagenet (16th May 2021), George (16th May 2021), jaybee (16th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #189
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Isolation kills

Chris
    A very nasty virus becomes highly problematical when you're insane enough to challenge the whole world with it. A lot more problematical than the current one, around which the desired efficacy is already falling to pieces.

Everyone evil wanted to survive it would have to be inoculated beforehand. A tremendously difficult thing to do, even just keeping it a secret would be virtually impossible. And would the inoculation really work? Never 100%, not even close.

And the way these klutzes go about their business they'd invariably end up killing most of themselves off too. Mother Nature would eventually outsmart them, she always does. And they'd turn on each other something chronic too, I'd wager.

Yeah, nasty viruses are proper indiscriminate. Back to talk of the Bastille again.

The traditional 'flu season' was good camouflage for their wickedness, that's for sure. Very obvious and unfortunately very effective.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 15th May 2021 at 18:15.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

jaybee (16th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #190
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    The only thing I would say different is that at the moment I think SARS-CoV-2 was created in a lab and seeded around the world in 2019 - so that in 2020 it would look like it was more virulent and quicker spreading then it is... and could be labeled a pandemic...

I even suspect sometimes that it could partly have been deliberately spread in the regular flu vaccines... a batch here and a batch there....

When I had it in December 2019... (can't prove I did but I'm as sure as I can be that I did...) I caught it off my Mom who is in a Care Home and she and all the residents and staff had the flu vaccine and then all got a bad virus that caused severe coughing and chest problems (that eventually cleared up after a few weeks)... at the time I thought the timing of it indicated that they all got it from the flu vaccine....

When I got ill at the beginning of Dec 2019 I said that I felt like I'd been hit with a biological weapon... and this was before the whole coronavirus thing kicked off - there was something about the quality of the virus that my body sensed was un-natural..

Like you said the Cabal Crowd don't want something so severe and out of control that they or their family get it... also I think although they want to destroy the economy and society as we know it - and they DO want chaos up to a point - they don't want to take everything from large numbers of people and leave them with nothing to lose because then they (the cabal) would probably be hunted down and lynched... their own security teams even turning against them...
    It must have been created in a lab, there is no other viable explanation.

I believe many nasty things have actually been created in labs over the years, experimented with in public and then hushed up for the most part.

Yes, I totally believe this thing was seeded in pockets around the world prior to the assumed beginning last year.

Your point about spiking a flu vaccine with it is entirely valid and one I'd not really considered before.

Similar to yourself, I think I probably got a dose of the unknown in December 2019/ January 2020. I worked in an environment with lots of travelling visitors and a fair smattering of foreigners.

I know my body well. I felt terrible for 48 hours. Never felt precisely that way before. I was expecting to wake up on the morning of 48+ hours with a really bad cold or flu. Yet it disappeared overnight as quickly and unexpectedly as the initial onset. Not natural. At all. 100% unnatural, I know my own body too well. Definitely something new on the block.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 15th May 2021 at 18:14.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Antagenet (16th May 2021), De Christu (17th May 2021), jaybee (16th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th May 2021), Sunny (15th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #191
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We have been set up!!!
    Chris
    It's entirely possible a set up like that could have happened. To what extent, if any, I have no genuine idea. But the science of it is sound enough.

Anyone for a flu jab this autumn before the traditional winter flu season miraculously reappears from out of nowhere?

Not bloomin' likely!!!
    Last edited by Hermoor; 15th May 2021 at 18:09.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

greybeard (15th May 2021), jaybee (16th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #192
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Which means, this is really about CONTROLLING the population.
    This whole 'control' thing drives me absolutely nuts.

Most decent folks just need a few good signposts along the way. And they get on with their lives in relative peace and quiet, happily so.

There is no need for any great level of control. Except it's been virtually forced on us for a long, long time.

Ultimately I don't even think control is at the apex. It's something abominably parasitic.

These parasites don't just want freakshow levels of control. What they really want seems to be, metaphorically speaking, squeezing as much blood out of our stones as they possibly can. Our minds. Energy. Time. Labour. Fear. Worry. Stress. Money. Etc. Etc.

It doesn't matter how much we give them, they never let up and always demand more. Lots more.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 15th May 2021 at 18:11.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Antagenet (16th May 2021), jaybee (16th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #193
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Question Re: The Depopulation Plan

• Has there ever been a public debate with professionals, scientists & specialists about "how to solve the (falsely) ASSUMED overpopulation problem" anywhere, anytime in Mainstream Media? ... Anyone? ... and what about other countries?
    If not, why not? ... Do they fear us waking up to them ... their true agenda?

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st April 2023 at 16:21.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Antagenet (16th May 2021), East Sun (15th May 2021), greybeard (15th May 2021), jaybee (16th May 2021), Matthew (16th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #194
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

I don't understand these things but I have associated amino acids with good health so when I read this, I suspected it could be another attack on peoples health ...thinking aloud

@veryvirology
    I don't know for certain why the FDA is coming for N-acetyl-cysteine so hard, but I think I'm going to start taking it because of that. Must be helpful somehow. It is an integral part of the vax prophylaxis protocol.

@Theo7819
    I'm actually horrified they're trying to ban amino acids

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Antagenet (16th May 2021), jaybee (16th May 2021), justntime2learn (19th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #195
    Language
    German
    Thanks

What if this was not a depopulation plan, but the exact opposite? A population plan - for their new, improved illusion? What if the ‘vaccine’ was in fact the virus? A virus that hacks the operating system and creates digital, transhuman beings, ready to incarnate into whatever dictatorship they are creating?

A friend I talked to called the global rollout of the jab ‘soul harvesting’. This rings true to me. The illuminati has always worked on a super-incarnational level. So their plans would be for what comes after this life cycle. Once as many mind/body/spirits are modified as possible, they wouldn’t care about people dying. That would explain why the virus isn’t that deadly for now, and why the vaccination stage has to happen before the ‘big culling’ - be it through whatever means.
    Last edited by George; 16th May 2021 at 03:02.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Antagenet (16th May 2021), jaybee (16th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #196
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

"I've had a think about it and have come up with a plan.....

What about paying people to get sterilized... like a really decent sum of money.... on a sliding scale

so someone who is sure they don't want children gets the most - maybe around £150,000 - £250,000

someone who has one child then decides to get sterilized (male or female) could get around £100,000 - £150,000

Anyway - you get the picture - the carrot not stick approach - - this could also help eradicate poverty and stimulate the economy... so of course it won't be popular with the Cabal Freaks..."

Hey Jaybee, you seem to have miss your point way off. poverty is created by lack of goods not lack of money. Say I give you everything you need; food house clothing luxuries, but without money. Will you consider yourself poor? Say I give you all the money you want but cant buy anything of it, Would you consider yourself rich? Giving people money will only result in inflation. It means you need more money to buy same amount of burger. You're still poor with more money and same amount of burger. Think along the lines of creating more goods instead of money and it will solve the poverty problem permanently
    Last edited by Bubu; 16th May 2021 at 03:34.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

jaybee (16th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #197
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

Yes it is complex jabee.
    We have been set up!!!
    Chris

yes it is complex - that's why it's hard to have a conversation about it all with someone who has had no exposure to the info we have - they have no idea what so ever about what's going on - and that's why they can't wait to have the jab, believe the MSM, trust the government and their 'experts'..... and why they are ruled by the fear mongering -

If I was in charge of reducing the world population ..... I would definitely avoid murdering millions/billions of people - and creating unnecessary suffering -

I've had a think about it and have come up with a plan.....

Anyway - you get the picture - the carrot not stick approach - - this could also help eradicate poverty and stimulate the economy... so of course it won't be popular with the Cabal Freaks...

I expect someone in the Slums in India would feel quite attracted to having a hundred thousand pounds or so... depending on how many children they want to have -

I expect there's some kind of economic reason my little plan might be difficult but for heaven's sake the depopulation plan they've got going isn't exactly easy and my plan could be cheaper in the long run...

And more humane...

Fun even.... with more money sloshing around -

But we know that the Power Junkies don't want to share power and wealth so they wouldn't like a plan like that -

Your idea is good if being humane is of some value to TPTB. It is in fact the opposite. To me, the definition of evil includes taking pleasure to see pain and suffering. That is what they are, evil in human bodies. Enticing or paying the slaves to do something is never as pleasurable as forcing them to do it.
    Last edited by syrwong; 16th May 2021 at 05:08.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

jaybee (16th May 2021), Operator (16th May 2021), Peace in Oz (16th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The catch for a depopulation program is that it works against global capitalism. That is,

The world economy is dominated by a few super-connected multinational corporations:

https://www.newscientist.com/article...uns-the-world/

and they dominate for two reasons:

1. control of the means of production of various goods and services, from which they profit through increases sales of the same;

2. financial speculation, such that some of the richest continue to become richer even with a pandemic.

The goal, then, is continuous economic growth attained through expanding consumer markets and more financial speculation, with technology developing such that two goals will be rendered irrelevant.

Depopulation works against these because if it involves higher deaths, then the world economy will fall apart, and if it involves non-replacement birth rate, population aging and the same results after a longer period of time.

Given that, what the elite likely want isn't depopulation but birth control. That is, just the right birth rate to ensure a steadily increasing population so that basic services and the environment won't be overwhelmed and that consumer demand may be sustained in the longer run. The hope is that given technological advancement there will be an abundance of resources such that even as population reaches a peak and declines due to population aging brought about by prosperity, then both the need to profit and control population will no longer matter.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralfy For This Post:

Delight (18th May 2021), jaybee (16th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Anyway - you get the picture - the carrot not stick approach - - this could also help eradicate poverty and stimulate the economy... so of course it won't be popular with the Cabal Freaks..."

Hey Jaybee, you seem to have miss your point way off. poverty is created by lack of goods not lack of money. Say I give you everything you need; food house clothing luxuries, but without money. Will you consider yourself poor? Say I give you all the money you want but cant buy anything of it, Would you consider yourself rich? Giving people money will only result in inflation. It means you need more money to buy same amount of burger. You're still poor with more money and same amount of burger. Think along the lines of creating more goods instead of money and it will solve the poverty problem permanently

Well the basic point I was making was that the world population could be (gradually) reduced without killing millions/billions of people and causing suffering...

I threw in the idea of paying people to NOT have children ie paying them to volunteer to get sterilized - and I also said...

Quote I expect there's some kind of economic reason my little plan might be difficult but for heaven's sake the depopulation plan they've got going isn't exactly easy and my plan could be cheaper in the long run...

Of course, as you indicate.. ... the finer details would have to be sorted out like putting a cap on inflation and creating more goods (and services) ...... surely this isn't beyond the wit of man(kind)...

But as we are so divided and controlled it wouldn't be easy...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

De Christu (17th May 2021), greybeard (16th May 2021), Operator (16th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

Well the basic point I was making was that the world population could be (gradually) reduced without killing millions/billions of people and causing suffering...

I threw in the idea of paying people to NOT have children ie paying them to volunteer to get sterilized - and I also said...

Quote I expect there's some kind of economic reason my little plan might be difficult but for heaven's sake the depopulation plan they've got going isn't exactly easy and my plan could be cheaper in the long run...

Of course, as you indicate.. ... the finer details would have to be sorted out like putting a cap on inflation and creating more goods (and services) ...... surely this isn't beyond the wit of man(kind)...

But as we are so divided and controlled it wouldn't be easy...
    The effect of the proposal would be that it creates a shortage of younger people and a surplus of older people as remainder.
    Besides just creating a less productive workforce it would burden society even more because less younger people then have to take care of elderly people.
    That's the opposite of what TPTB want I guess.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

jaybee (18th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 LastLast