+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 12 30 LastLast

Thread: The Depopulation Plan

1. Link to Post #21
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 times in 278 posts

Default Re: The Depopulation Plan

I haven't been able to understand the benefit of the depopulation for the cabal. It seems to be that humanity is a lot more valuable in big numbers. The reason is that whatever low 4d entities are controlling the planet the past millenia, do not care about money or material productions. That is a goal of human ambition and selfishness which is much lower in their power hierarchy.

It's all about feeding off the energy of humans, through lower emotions like fear, anger, hate, guilt, jealousy etc., pretty much anything the ego thrives on. When someone feels all those things, he/she radiates that energy. Where do you think it is going? Someone "eats" it to put it blatantly. The same way we hurt, kill each other and animals. It gives that temporary feeling of completeness, until the ego wakes up hungry again to repeat the process.

That's why the whole societal system is based on fear mongering, trying to make humans always feel limited and incomplete. That's why there are ritualistic events that create mass fear and desperation (9/11, Covid, death of certain celebrities etc.). It's like a feast for them.

Why would they want to depopulate humanity? The more "food" they have, the more chaos, the better for them.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

Agape (22nd November 2020), Alecs (22nd November 2020), Arcturian108 (24th November 2020), Bassplayer1 (22nd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th November 2020), EFO (22nd November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2020), Franny (23rd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), hm337 (17th November 2021), Jad (23rd November 2020), janette (22nd November 2020), Merkaba360 (3rd December 2020), Mikeyboy (2nd December 2020), palehorse (23rd November 2020), Sadieblue (22nd November 2020), Violet3 (22nd November 2020), Wind (22nd November 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

Well, to put on my neferious thinking cap, (which I find very distasteful), there are plenty of ways to depopulate. In addition to the inability to reproduce, there's shortenening lifespan (think disease, disaster, accident, etc.) along with self-terminations, and voluntary and involuntary ways to reduce number of reproductions per person via, for example, laws to limit births, or changing culture/beliefs/customs to delay reproduction until later in the reproductive years.

The depopulators may likekly utilize a variety of veiled, vetted methods to accomplish any of these. One MO may be analytics in combination with AI and beaming with various frequencies to cause, well, you name it. Along this line of thought, why target a whole group when it may now be just as easy to target the same number of individuals from a variety of groups. That is: achieve selective depopulation... for whatever raison du jour.

If the group is altruistic, benevolent, and spiritually-oriented, I expect, at very least, that the targeted have the opportunity understand why the decision makers are, if not who they are, and what they're truthfully comprehending... That is not so much to ask for, is it?

Edited: One comparison I make is how humans manage invasive species whether they be insects, plants, animals or viruses.
    Last edited by Alecs; 24th November 2020 at 01:35.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (24th November 2020), Franny (23rd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), janette (22nd November 2020), petra (23rd November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), Violet3 (22nd November 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An interesting question might be this one.
    1. Here we all are on planet Earth, with a current population of 7.7 billion — projected to be 11.2 billion in 2100.
    2. And now, imagine that the governments and multinational organizations of the planet were all benevolent, altruistic, and spiritually oriented.
    What decisions would or should be made?

They would have to stop arguing and start coping together, of all things the first.

The numbers are not that important ( till they are, of course). By themselves they are referential, incomplete numbers, it’s been estimated there is still another half to one billion people scattered through out the continents who are “unidentified” and unaccounted for. That is from realistic perspective, the current human population count may be lingering somewhere around 8.5 billion.

There is lots and lots of free space on the planet where people could live happily if they were so inclined or in need of space ( think the whole northern part of Eurasia that will be more habitable in the next 100-200 years or newly re-emerging continent of Antarctica).
    In my simple estimate human population could rise to about 80 billions before the reproduction rate starts declining naturally, that’s “only” 10 times more from now.

It does not require thousand years to get there really. Population leaps happen more easy than predictable.

But that’s not the problem.

The second part of your question is. Current governments, that is most of them, are far from being benevolent, spiritual and altruistically oriented towards humans.

It does not help if they portray themselves as such - they always did.

If they were the question alone would not exist. There would not be any problem.

In the meantime and as a matter of future forecast, it’s not the people or the governments we are or will be standing against - now or in 2100- it’s systems.

Most of the Northern hemisphere as we know it has been already taken by these systems since 2000 on but the grip of the systems had tightened rapidly since you have left and more so during the last attack of “global pandemic”.

But that’s just a beginning, innocent transition stage compared to what’s going to come. Keep eyes on the communist China of course as they are way ahead with the grip but the rest of the EU, the UK and the US, Russia and so forth are moving in the same direction without failure.

By 2100 the digital and other control systems have taken over.

Of course I firmly believe there will be different alternatives, “off shot communities” and perhaps whole nations who will at some point retreat back to self isolation mode rather than being part of any of the systems but there may not be as many at the end of the day as we ever hope for because the “systems” of multinational organisations will do their best to enforce compliance.

Think Bhutan ( spiritual, conscious and self reliant country) could likely opt out unless they are invaded militarily. Communities in far North and South and some island nations who are not banana republics.

The rest of the world is already clandestinely taken but it’s only the beginning. There is almost nothing that can be done about it at this point unless the “ideal governments” you have mentioned existed and they would be able to stop the conflict, the war ( or series of) between themselves,
    thus they could loosen the grip of control imposed on their own people and be altogether humane, altruistic and benevolent as you said.

Because the situation of this world as we know it now is very much based in CONFLICT.

It’s so rooted in conflict that a generation or two of people still can’t even imagine living without that conflict and argument, the conflict is deeply rooted in their self definitions, no matter how holy or well they feel about it.

It’s a crazy world in war, with 30-40% governmental budgets being spent on weaponisation, defence and military training, that is potential threat and war against other people on this planet.

If you study the numbers carefully, there are more bullets and bombs than humans alive possibly at this point.

There are very few countries and governments who are even neutral in that game but hardly any who could just wash their hands and walk out of it with clean slate.

If you want to be quite honest with the state of these governments and their spiritual evolution, it’s nearing zero from my perspective.

They are all the same from within and without, they are very obsolete in their perspectives to make a leap or even a step further towards conscious, educated and understanding-each-other humanity ,

they are light years behind from where any “spiritual consciousness” even starts to operate.

They’re caught in identity conflicts, ethnic hive minds, blood lines, gender disputes , trade and money wars, it all cultivated on the matrix of linguistic programming that will be soon whether we like it or not overtaken by digital systems- that is numbers instead of languages.

The conflict has always been - it’s only due to get bigger with more people caught in and predictably so,
    at the end of the era, it will be their systems fighting each other in manner not dissimilar to today’s advanced video games.
    It will be the peak of their entertainment and probably, the grave of most of this civilisation because these idioms and the conflict/wars won’t go anywhere.

It may take them another 1000 years to be able to function on different level, stop arguing degrading or destroying each other, ruling each other and imposing some kind of ideology and systematic governance on each other.

From my utterly benign perspective: the hum of the human hive mind has already breached not only the words peaks and summits but the Point of Insanity.
    It won’t take that much longer before many of even the benevolent human minds will succumb to the insanity for being “only human”.

The one world of internet was enough to trap and confuse as many people as possible. Including the young ones, people lost the true ability to internalise and resolve conflicts within because there is always some solution “out there”, some other person, or an alternative.

With the loss of this ability to ascertain “inner truth” against outer truths, simultaneous exodus of most authentic spiritual and religious systems
    and human minds being thrusted to the open digital space of guesstimates : the authentic -natural- path of human stability was hijacked and thwarted,
    taken over in brief.

There isn’t any way to explain this to either you or the rest of your politicians in a big way.

This isn’t my “ego chat” sorry. This is my sadness over the state of the human world as I see it working still towards its dead ends.

And sadness that most of my -our benevolent, spiritual aspirations and efforts to help here ANY are in vain, there is no role I could play in this,
    no life I could accept, no bargain about the truth and none to bargain with.

Peaceful rest of the days , I enjoy the love and the smiles. Humanity will survive that’s for certain but they’ll have to sort it out without some of us 😏

Till then ...

🌸🌸🌸🌸
    Last edited by Agape; 22nd November 2020 at 04:32.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alecs (22nd November 2020), De Christu (9th June 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th November 2020), earthdreamer (3rd December 2020), EFO (22nd November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2020), Franny (23rd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), janette (22nd November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd November 2020), Mare (23rd November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th November 2020), Mike Gorman (23rd November 2020), onawah (23rd November 2020), palehorse (23rd November 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd November 2020), Violet3 (22nd November 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An interesting question might be this one.
    1. Here we all are on planet Earth, with a current population of 7.7 billion — projected to be 11.2 billion in 2100.
    2. And now, imagine that the governments and multinational organizations of the planet were all benevolent, altruistic, and spiritually oriented.
    What decisions would or should be made?

They would have to stop arguing and start coping together, of all things the first.

The numbers are not that important ( till they are, of course). By themselves they are referential, incomplete numbers, it’s been estimated there is still another half to one billion people scattered through out the continents who are “unidentified” and unaccounted for. That is from realistic perspective, the current human population count may be lingering somewhere around 8.5 billion.

There is lots and lots of free space on the planet where people could live happily if they were so inclined or in need of space ( think the whole northern part of Eurasia that will be more habitable in the next 100-200 years or newly re-emerging continent of Antarctica).
    In my simple estimate human population could rise to about 80 billions before the reproduction rate starts declining naturally, that’s “only” 10 times more from now.

It does not require thousand years to get there really. Population leaps happen more easy than predictable.

But that’s not the problem.

The second part of your question is. Current governments, that is most of them, are far from being benevolent, spiritual and altruistically oriented towards humans.

It does not help if they portray themselves as such - they always did.

If they were the question alone would not exist. There would not be any problem.

In the meantime and as a matter of future forecast, it’s not the people or the governments we are or will be standing against - now or in 2100- it’s systems.

Most of the Northern hemisphere as we know it has been already taken by these systems since 2000 on but the grip of the systems had tightened rapidly since you have left and more so during the last attack of “global pandemic”.

But that’s just a beginning, innocent transition stage compared to what’s going to come. Keep eyes on the communist China of course as they are way ahead with the grip but the rest of the EU, the UK and the US, Russia and so forth are moving in the same direction without failure.

By 2100 the digital and other control systems have taken over.

Of course I firmly believe there will be different alternatives, “off shot communities” and perhaps whole nations who will at some point retreat back to self isolation mode rather than being part of any of the systems but there may not be as many at the end of the day as we ever hope for because the “systems” of multinational organisations will do their best to enforce compliance.

Think Bhutan ( spiritual, conscious and self reliant country) could likely opt out unless they are invaded militarily. Communities in far North and South and some island nations who are not banana republics.

The rest of the world is already clandestinely taken but it’s only the beginning. There is almost nothing that can be done about it at this point unless the “ideal governments” you have mentioned existed and they would be able to stop the conflict, the war ( or series of) between themselves,
    thus they could loosen the grip of control imposed on their own people and be altogether humane, altruistic and benevolent as you said.

Because the situation of this world as we know it now is very much based in CONFLICT.

It’s so rooted in conflict that a generation or two of people still can’t even imagine living without that conflict and argument, the conflict is deeply rooted in their self definitions, no matter how holy or well they feel about it.

It’s a crazy world in war, with 30-40% governmental budgets being spent on weaponisation, defence and military training, that is potential threat and war against other people on this planet.

If you study the numbers carefully, there are more bullets and bombs than humans alive possibly at this point.

There are very few countries and governments who are even neutral in that game but hardly any who could just wash their hands and walk out of it with clean slate.

If you want to be quite honest with the state of these governments and their spiritual evolution, it’s nearing zero from my perspective.

They are all the same from within and without, they are very obsolete in their perspectives to make a leap or even a step further towards conscious, educated and understanding-each-other humanity ,

they are light years behind from where any “spiritual consciousness” even starts to operate.

They’re caught in identity conflicts, ethnic hive minds, blood lines, gender disputes , trade and money wars, it all cultivated on the matrix of linguistic programming that will be soon whether we like it or not overtaken by digital systems- that is numbers instead of languages.

The conflict has always been - it’s only due to get bigger with more people caught in and predictably so,
    at the end of the era, it will be their systems fighting each other in manner not dissimilar to today’s advanced video games.
    It will be the peak of their entertainment and probably, the grave of most of this civilisation because these idioms and the conflict/wars won’t go anywhere.

It may take them another 1000 years to be able to function on different level, stop arguing degrading or destroying each other, ruling each other and imposing some kind of ideology and systematic governance on each other.

From my utterly benign perspective: the hum of the human hive mind has already breached not only the words peaks and summits but the Point of Insanity.
    It won’t take that much longer before many of even the benevolent human minds will succumb to the insanity for being “only human”.

The one world of internet was enough to trap and confuse as many people as possible. Including the young ones, people lost the true ability to internalise and resolve conflicts within because there is always some solution “out there”, some other person, or an alternative.

With the loss of this ability to ascertain “inner truth” against outer truths, simultaneous exodus of most authentic spiritual and religious systems
    and human minds being thrusted to the open digital space of guesstimates : the authentic -natural- path of human stability was hijacked and thwarted,
    taken over in brief.

There isn’t any way to explain this to either you or the rest of your politicians in a big way.

This isn’t my “ego chat” sorry. This is my sadness over the state of the human world as I see it working still towards its dead ends.

And sadness that most of my -our benevolent, spiritual aspirations and efforts to help here ANY are in vain, there is no role I could play in this,
    no life I could accept, no bargain about the truth and none to bargain with.

Peaceful rest of the days , I enjoy the love and the smiles. Humanity will survive that’s for certain but they’ll have to sort it out without some of us 😏

Till then ...

🌸🌸🌸🌸
    Priceless,brilliant and exquisite said!!!

I add to your second part that "the system" has created during years a very subtle form of Holocaust against world population through different main (weather manipulation,food poisoning,drugs counterfeiting,wars and so on) and secondary (deforestation,pollution,psychic and emotional manipulation,diverting the real meanings of the words and so on) elements for what reason they must be convicted accordingly as been done before.

We have pharaohs,kings,queens,tsars,tyrants,despots,dictators,empires,kingdoms,religions,ideologies all based on conflicts,supremacy and polarities and all fall in time.Nothing worked as an hierarchical society,even in an utopic one,as Mr. Ryan benevolently describe it as " imagine that the governments and multinational organizations of the planet were all benevolent, altruistic, and spiritually oriented.",because at one moment an other "idiot or a group of idiots" will pop up and ruin everything and this must be prevented by a solid and real education of ENTIRE MASS OF PEOPLE and not only for a handful of "chosen ones".
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Agape (22nd November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2020), Franny (23rd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), janette (22nd November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd November 2020), palehorse (23rd November 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd November 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Thanks EFO, it’s one and the same thing you’ve named just in different formats.

Now most of us despite living in different parts of the world understand and get to understand what systems do for people, how they treat people, treat them as numbers.
    These “systems” are the latest invention of humanity replacing genuine human force.

Most countries leaders these days are themselves products of these systems or had been brewed and evolved by them. Systems in place simplify and reduce the need for human to human contact and communication, and original thought process.

No one is allowed to “think too much” under the reign of a system and you can’t discuss with it.

It’s not as bad now yet because this is the beginning of it and “transition period” but on the other hand, it’s happening very fast and in front of our eyes during the past ten years.

People and live intelligence and wisdom are being replaced by those who act like perfect actors fitting the system.

In the search of penultimate perfection man has (again) found his own mettle.

You’re quite right of course that all systems employ self-regulatory mechanisms, turning quite often against those not fitting in precisely or worse,
    not fitting the numbers ( think the US Green card “lottery system” or well, think any state sponsored lottery ).

Looking from out of box, I see nothing but colliding systems and dream of us fighting them hundreds of years in future so I’m sure they’ll be here as whatever is being set up in motion by the big governments and organizations works in their favor.

I could go even further in my deliberations here and speak of “ET civilizations” supporting creation of these systems but I know, I’m a bit far ahead with it and who knows if even 300 years later will we have enough intelligence to determine “where do the systems come from” or why are they so vulnerable to exploitation.

For now I think it’s good enough if people around the globe recognized nature of reality we are inhabiting, it being but One Planet and one multicolored humanity
    and stopped the senseless war against each other,

my friend I’d say: we have no other option, no better and more intelligent option, no better chosen people than the rest of people and their wits and skills and hearts.

No matter how many people will be killed and raped and soul raped in the name of someone’s hypocrisy and ignorance , the remaining lot will have to deal with the trauma of those crimes.

No one is an island of their own ..

🙏🍵🙏

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

De Christu (9th June 2021), EFO (22nd November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2020), Franny (23rd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), janette (7th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Benevolent government.
    The first thing would be for people to become more comfortable in less space. As I have suggested before, the elite is characterized by their need for vast amounts of space. Their homes are castles, their gardens entire counties or countries etc., betraying a basic inability to cope with a level of intimacy the rest of us have and which we see as a basic human need – of course within limits, since many are over-confined and even imprisoned. On the other hand, vast spaces can be opened up for all, provided they are shared by all. The need for private ownership would be reduced to reasonable levels compatible with the collective interest.

Nature has its own equivalent of the above. Covering 70% of the planet, sea water is taking up more of its fair share of space. This might be reduced to some small degree in several ways. Desalination could restore the deserts to fertility, thereby also increasing useful landmass. Or you might want to build floating cities, such as cruise ships or by means of amphibious structures using novel designs. This would free up valuable land for growing food and other things instead of urban sprawl where the quality of life is badly impaired.

Such government would have to come literally from the grassroots, otherwise it would be decried as communism. It might start with people pulling down a garden fence or wall or other protective structure around their private domain. These would become unnecessary if benevolence ruled the world; one would no longer be trying to escape into a safe place of one’s own but on the contrary looking outwards for contact with others.

.../... Page 1/500.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

De Christu (9th June 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2020), Franny (23rd November 2020), Harmony (22nd November 2020), janette (7th December 2020), Mare (23rd November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th November 2020), onawah (23rd November 2020), palehorse (23rd November 2020), PurpleLama (27th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Under the Babylonian Money Magic System, 'Follow the money.', is the best advice.

It is why I still maintain that we can turn this around overnight.

We are under a spell. That spell was cast long ago. The spell is so well cast that the enthralled have no idea. No idea of their true wealth, their true power, their true heritage, their true source.

Money and Power were cast together as a great spell. The right to rule is the power to issue money. And whomsoever issues the money, rules.

We have no idea of the wealth that is ours! Our heritage has been put under stewardship at our behest. In sovereign lands it is called coerced consent. Here we call it the will of the people, the ethics of scarcity, or some other platitude.

The resources of the planet are ours, unassailable from any angle of logic because ultimately we procure them, we process them, we assemble them, and we consume them. That's 'we the people'...not 'we who got there first and now call it our own'.

The spell is about to be recast, reset, renewed, under the auspices of global philanthropists with sudden tremendous concern for the regular people of the world.

A great opportunity indeed. But not for their great reset. No.

With their necks stretched way out in their desperate effort to steal elections, bring the world to its knees over covid, turn the narrative by their talking heads on MSM denying everything, the muzzling of thousands of doctors, the corrupt have exposed themselves.

I say we lop off their heads while they are being so obliging.

That won't break the spell but it will awaken a whole lot of sleepy people!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Anka (23rd November 2020), Franny (23rd November 2020), janette (7th December 2020), LoneWolf76 (24th November 2020), Mare (23rd November 2020), Mercedes (24th November 2020), Mike Gorman (23rd November 2020), Wind (24th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”- Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh

Extinction was a rule as history shows, that's why we're still here. Good solutions are left to those who have them at hand.

We must all be an exception, because we certainly are
    And all this to be just human.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

avid (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th November 2020), EFO (23rd November 2020), enigma3 (24th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2020), Franny (23rd November 2020), Harmony (23rd November 2020), janette (7th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (23rd November 2020), Mercedes (23rd November 2020), palehorse (23rd November 2020), Peace in Oz (23rd November 2020), petra (23rd November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (23rd November 2020), Wind (24th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    So there's this "Operation Warp Speed" being talked about now - to "get everyone in America vaxxed within the same 24 hour time frame". The marketing for this is so that the virus can't mutate on time to react to the vaccine. [B]

The reality of this is that the vaccine is so devastating they don't want 30 million people screaming about how they were wrecked, while 290 million are able to listen.
    While this "might" be possible somewhere like the USA - it does not work in much of the rest of the world.

I was chatting with a friend of mine in India the other day, and he says that in India there is very litte talk of the vaccine among the common folk as there is simply not the infrustructure there to immunize over a billion people within anything like 10 years time.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to safara For This Post:

DaveToo (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th November 2020), EFO (23rd November 2020), enigma3 (10th December 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2020), Franny (23rd November 2020), gord (23rd November 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd November 2020), Harmony (23rd November 2020), janette (7th December 2020), Mercedes (23rd November 2020), Mike Gorman (23rd November 2020), palehorse (23rd November 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Smallpox immunity, anyone who traveled during the 1970's & 80's would have received a vaccination I know that I did prior to leaving England in 1970, I don't think I am unique in this regard.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (24th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2020), Gwin Ru (23rd November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), janette (7th December 2020), Mercedes (23rd November 2020), palehorse (24th November 2020), Sadieblue (24th November 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anka (here)
    “If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”- Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh

Extinction was a rule as history shows, that's why we're still here. Good solutions are left to those who have them at hand.

We must all be an exception, because we certainly are
    Prince Phillip's quote that he would wish to be reincarnated as a deadly virus is a chilling reminder of just how anti-human these 'elite groups' truly are: imagine what they are genuinely engineering, depopulation comes very high on their agenda!

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Anka (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th November 2020), EFO (23rd November 2020), enigma3 (21st April 2021), gord (23rd November 2020), Harmony (23rd November 2020), janette (7th December 2020), Mercedes (23rd November 2020), palehorse (23rd November 2020), petra (23rd November 2020), Sadieblue (24th November 2020), Wind (24th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Under the Babylonian Money Magic System, 'Follow the money.', is the best advice.

It is why I still maintain that we can turn this around overnight.

We are under a spell. That spell was cast long ago. The spell is so well cast that the enthralled have no idea. No idea of their true wealth, their true power, their true heritage, their true source.

Money and Power were cast together as a great spell. The right to rule is the power to issue money. And whomsoever issues the money, rules.

We have no idea of the wealth that is ours! Our heritage has been put under stewardship at our behest. In sovereign lands it is called coerced consent. Here we call it the will of the people, the ethics of scarcity, or some other platitude.

The resources of the planet are ours, unassailable from any angle of logic because ultimately we procure them, we process them, we assemble them, and we consume them. That's 'we the people'...not 'we who got there first and now call it our own'.

The spell is about to be recast, reset, renewed, under the auspices of global philanthropists with sudden tremendous concern for the regular people of the world.

A great opportunity indeed. But not for their great reset. No.

With their necks stretched way out in their desperate effort to steal elections, bring the world to its knees over covid, turn the narrative by their talking heads on MSM denying everything, the muzzling of thousands of doctors, the corrupt have exposed themselves.

I say we lop off their heads while they are being so obliging.

That won't break the spell but it will awaken a whole lot of sleepy people!
    I was banned from Medium, the Silicon Valley's "Borg Media" platform, where they seek to corral the young writers of the world - anyway I posted a comment suggesting that the 'elite billionaire' communities would experience something like the French Revolution's solution for corrupt folks-being put to death for their outright betrayal of We The People, this did not go down very well at Medium, just as a matter of interest.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Agape (26th November 2020), avid (23rd November 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th November 2020), EFO (23rd November 2020), enigma3 (10th December 2020), Ernie Nemeth (23rd November 2020), gord (23rd November 2020), janette (7th December 2020), justntime2learn (26th November 2020), Lunesoleil (23rd November 2020), Mare (23rd November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th November 2020), Mercedes (23rd November 2020), palehorse (24th November 2020), Peace in Oz (23rd November 2020), Satori (26th November 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

The depopulation agenda goes way back. At least to the time of Margaret Sanger. The Rockefeller Foundation has put big money into eugenics research since before WWII. After WWII the foundation brought in most of the German scientists who were researching eugenics. Brought in under Operation Paperclip. By now it would be reasonable to suspect there is a very large folder at the Rockefeller Foundation on population reduction.
    Eugenics is part and parcel to Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030. Yes it could be reasonably argued that the planet can sustain 10 billion people, but in what conditions? The big brick wall resides in the rich bastards/families and old money do not want so many people. So they do not fund infrastructure upgrades. People end up living in squalor. The oceans are in trouble due to acidification. Not global warming. The rich refuse to pay for sewers in many parts of the world. It goes on.
    Vaccines are the latest weapon used to shrink the population. They have already found a way to stunt births in western countries by reducing sperm counts in white males. How to reduce Asian populations? Fukushima is a beauty. How long will it take for the fish in the indo-pacific region to become inedible?
    No doubt eugenics is in full swing. It is as sinister as any program I have witnessed.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Agape (26th November 2020), avid (26th November 2020), De Christu (9th June 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th November 2020), fifi (27th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), janette (7th December 2020), justntime2learn (26th November 2020), palehorse (24th November 2020), Peace in Oz (24th November 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

I see it thus: there is lots of foolishness around scattered everywhere you look. There is so much materials and abundance we can’t contain it yet there is poverty.

Destroy the virus of human greed and this civilization can be afloat and sail happily.

Since no matter where you find yourself on this planet, it’s still a hard core planet, not a paradise. Thou and I once thought we can find a piece of paradise on this planet but not. And it’s never been a paradise at any time of our history here,
    despite scriptural claims,
    it’s just been good and better and worse or bad times but they always changed and our presence,
    both beautiful and fragile is a result of million years of continuous, consequent up-downs.
    We fall and burn to ashes and rise from the ashes like Firebird.

We do not remember many things of our deeper past but some of us tend to see deeper.

In either case, right now the planet is overwhelmed by human activity, products and the waste of it and the only reason we can’t sort it out is lack of calculation.

It all together with human lives is being wasted on behalf of someone’s greed and dirty lies about “what we don’t have”.

We do if we care to give it, on need to need basis.

We waste resources and human capacity on trade and gambling. We complain about inhumanity of systems we pay to create movies to entertain us enough so we forget what’s for real.
    We ask for illusions and pay magicians on stage.

So that “we” the crowd never grow up enough to start sorting it out.

If overall human situation can be improved for all and it cries to be improved, before we ever think of going anywhere from here, thousands of generations will perish unless we are more caring and considerate.

No child can grow up without love so can’t individual and a civilization.

If people are kept victims and slaves, called soul-less they stop growing to who they were meant to be.

If the virus of human greed can be destroyed we all are free citizens of the Universe.

🙏💫🍵❤️

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Anchor (1st December 2020), De Christu (9th June 2021), EFO (26th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), janette (7th December 2020), Journeyman (26th November 2020), justntime2learn (26th November 2020), palehorse (1st December 2020), Peace in Oz (26th November 2020), safara (27th November 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Unfortunately natural processes will likely kick in and humans with a specific genetic and health profile will survive in larger numbers. Everybody else will be on their own. Mother Nature bats last.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

De Christu (9th June 2021), EFO (27th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), janette (7th December 2020), justntime2learn (26th November 2020), palehorse (1st December 2020), Wind (27th November 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

Do we think it's going to be hundredth monkey syndrome or bust for humanity getting out of this abominable pickle?

I personally think the most important changes need to come from grass roots community level and up. The foragers, growers, hunters and fishermen in my community are actually doing well in that respect. They are generally approaching it from the angle of hardy, resourceful people knowing harsher times are probably coming and wanting to establish alternatives before the event. Not as ideal as approaching it from the angle of we're all being scammed, but a step in the right direction nevertheless.

One other person in my street has similar reading lists and opinions as myself. The noise from everyone else is 'the sooner we all get the vaccine, the sooner we all get back to normal'.

I know things happen rapidly when the hundredth monkey's consciousness kicks in, but in my community at least the monkeys are a long way off the pace.

The decline of the western (was it further afield than that?) male sperm count has been well documented for a long time now. The falling birth rate. Women putting careers ahead of babies. LGBTQ filth being promoted heavily. And so on.

It does appear that a depopulation plan has been part of the agenda for a long time.

Recently I've been pondering Huxley and Orwell again. In literature Brave New World came first and was followed by 1984. In reality we probably need Big Brother well secured before the state hatcheries open.

Nothing much more than a hunch, but I'll voice it (once more) because I've sensed the energy in the ether already.... I get the feeling about three generations hence (75 years) is where the aim is currently set. The parasites want humanity effectively infertile and stupefied. The energy was telling me four generations is too slow for them and two generations probably isn't long enough.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

De Christu (9th June 2021), EFO (27th November 2020), palehorse (1st December 2020), Sunny (1st December 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nice post, Bullseye, but possibly a little more sensitivity to gay members of this community is warranted.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

De Christu (9th June 2021), Hermoor (27th November 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,820 times in 1,070 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Nice post, Bullseye, but possibly a little more sensitivity to gay members of this community is warranted.
    No offence, but it's a nope on the little more sensitivity thing. I know when I'm being played by filth. Do your thing and cause no harm is fine by me. When the MSM are drumming it in my ears to the extent I'm personally offended, then I switch the tv off and stop buying newspapers. So I've that to thank them for I suppose.

My best friend from school is gay. I love the guy. He never bangs his sexuality and lifestyle drum in my ear and I return the favour.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

De Christu (9th June 2021), EFO (27th November 2020), palehorse (1st December 2020), Tintin (27th November 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bullseye (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    No offence, but it's a nope on the little more sensitivity thing. I know when I'm being played by filth. Do your thing and cause no harm is fine by me. When the MSM are drumming it in my ears to the extent I'm personally offended, then I switch the tv off and stop buying newspapers. So I've that to thank them for I suppose.

My best friend from school is gay. I love the guy. He never bangs his sexuality and lifestyle drum in my ear and I return the favour.

The MSM have a weird fixation on sex of all kinds. I don't watch or listen, ever. I don't get television. Sit-coms ruined it for me.

Back to topic!

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

De Christu (9th June 2021), Hym (29th November 2020), palehorse (1st December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (29th November 2020), Tintin (27th November 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

Ralph Smart is givning serious warning for following the orders of the authority. He predicted a false flag similar to 911 last year. Now he is comparing the global cult to the People's Temple cult which a few decades ago masscred close to a thousand followers by asking them to take a poisonous drink. Only thirty six members survived by not following the order. The analogy is with vaccination.

Last edited by syrwong; 29th November 2020 at 23:52.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th November 2020), enigma3 (10th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th May 2021), Harmony (30th November 2020), Hym (29th November 2020), palehorse (1st December 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 12 30 LastLast