Thread: The Depopulation Plan

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,456 times in 4,332 posts

Default Re: The Depopulation Plan

... time for a memory refresh:

[Posted by Hervé (here)]

Below, you will find Sue Arrigo's workable, and proven so, solution to the intended and created problem of "world overpopulation."

Sue Arrigo is a strange character who developed an incredible strength in spite of her MKultra/Monarch programming which landed her to be D. Rockefeller's personal sex slave; the later loaning her at $ 1 million a night... most people who forked out such an amount did it not for the one night stand but for Sue's highest gift and skill as the CIA's unchallenged highest accuracy score remote viewer and expected manifold returns on their "investment" in her investigation of various timelines for various business ventures.... Most probably the reason she might still be alive (last heard of her was 2009).

Dirty Methods are Not Needed for Population Control

emanzipationhumanum.de/ english/human/all.html

Because the Cabal’s rationale for war. famine, and destruction has been population control, I had the CIA study my clean methods for population control. Those studies proved that the Cabal’s methods were ineffective by comparison; wars and even famines did not result in long term decreases in population. They were short term measures that worsened population growth rates right afterwards. It was like cutting up starfish to get rid of them, the process of cutting them stimulated their re-growth. Fear, anxiety, insecurity, and poverty, cause people to want more children and produce them. Wars and trauma, and food scarcities, are like pruning rose brushes--one gets more flowers and more seeds. The CIA’s own internal studies make that quite clear. In the 1900’s there were two world wars and many lesser wars. The result of all that war, famine, and suffering was that there were more people in 2000 on the planet than in 1900. That is a failed strategy, even if we believed the goal to be a valid one.

The so-called clean development methods discussed in the above article about the Kissinger-Haig plan, were neither clean, nor intended to cause the Third World to become developed into First World nations. The leaders like Kissinger did not want Third World producers of raw materials to be First World like consumers of resources. They believed in a world of limitation and want, in which in order to have as much as they wanted, others would have to go without. They have a zero-sum idea of the world in which they believe that causing the people in the Third World to go without will result in their happiness. Nothing could be further from the truth. Their analysis was wrong, completely wrong. The easiest way to understand that is to look at a marriage, because that is something that we have an understanding of from our personal observations over time. Beating up the wife, withholding love and refusing to share with her equitably, causes the relationship to deteriorate. It still produces many children. On the other hand, treating her as an equal and assisting her out of love to achieve the goals that she freely sets, leads to a happier home in which their are naturally fewer children. In many cases, well-satisfied women busy doing what they love, produce no children at all. People with high education and career productivity have low birthrates. One doesn’t have to force women to work, doing so doesn’t lead to a decrease in population. It is love, care, and opportunities that give women the satisfaction needed to produce well without over-multiplying. The so-called development programs that the US tried to foist upon the Third World were like a husband holding his hand over a wife’s head about to beat her, but not doing so at the moment. The underlying goal of those development programs was to force Third World countries to give up their resources at slave labor prices. There was no respect, care, or love involved, and the result was like a tyrannical marriage with an overproliferation of children, bickering, and problems.

During the course of several decades from about 1985 to 2004, the CIA did three major studies on my clean methods to control population, and about a dozen minor ones. They did so many studies because they could not figure out how I managed to get such good results. Also, they hoped to prove me wrong in the end, as they had an addiction to using dirty methods and wanted justification to continue using them. They had a commitment to violence, hoarding, and selfishness that they were not willing to allow reason, truth, and data to bring it into question. As a result they kept on banning my research results within the CIA and forcing me to reproduce them in further studies. Thus I ended up doing such studies long after analysts in the CIA’s Intelligence Dept. conceded that I was right and that my methods did work well. Of course, you should not take my word for it but obtain copies of those studies and the full complement of their reviews.

Although the studies are complex and I don’t have the data in front of me, I want to mention them because it is relevant to whether it was right for Bush, Sr. to sell the bio-warfare agents to Hussein. I had finished the first major study prior to that sale and it angered me that the old view that depopulation by killing still appeared to be standard operating proceeds at the White House. It is not that Bush, Sr. was ignorant of that study of mine. When I spoke to him on the phone about wanting to come over to inform him and others of the dangers of the Bio-warfare agents, he said something like “Is this about your wanting to do depopulation your way?” When I said, in effect, “Yes.” He specifically forbid me from speaking about that study when I came to the White House the next day. He appeared, in my opinion, to want to keep the results of that study secret from his cabinet ministers and advisors. My methods would not have made kickbacks for anyone, nor ranked up any body count. The first major study done on my methods was a retrospective one. It was noticed by a CIA analyst that a village I had helped survive in Vietnam during that war, had a very low birth rate. It was an anomaly noticed on a study of Agent Orange birth defects. There were almost none to no birth defects in that village, and it was then asked, “Was that because there were not births at all in the next 10 years or so?” The answer was that there were births per the Vietnamese authorities that CIA analyst was working with, but not many. The Vietnamese authorities had tried to determine why and attributed it to the strange actions that I had taken in that village during the war. I had been sent in to do reconnaissance with a small team of men because the US Army hoped that my skills as a remote viewer would help us locate Stinger type missiles. The VC had been shooting down US choppers. We did find and destroy missiles to the extent that the chopper problem in that area was greatly alleviated for awhile.

I had spent about half a day in that village as I tried to locate the missiles. I did not conduct a search and destroy mission of that village. Instead of destruction and intimidation, I did careful listening and tried to solve some of the village’s many problems. One of the problems that they complained to me about was that the US military was frequently coming through their village and terrifying them. As I listened to their many complaints on that score, it occurred to me that there might be a way to help them. Their strategy up to that point had been to wait for it to happen and then scatter and hide in the surrounding mountains for weeks at a time until the US moved on. That strategy was not very successful. Their crops did not get the care they needed. Their livestock were unable to be moved quickly and got killed by the US troops and left to rot. Their rice and food stores were scattered all over the village trampled underfoot and moldy by the time they returned. Life was Hell for them, as a result of the American soldiers, not unlike Iraq these days. It seemed to them that nothing could ever change that. But it did not appear to me to be a hopeless problem because I had faith that the Lord could solve any problem fairly quickly and well. Thus, it did not surprise me when an answer occurred to me about an hour later. That answer was for them to post a watch on all the trails that lead into the village (something they had already done.) But to do so with a different intention. They were doing so then to alert the village to “run”. I suggested that they alert the village to host a party for whoever came. That is, they should not favor nor run from any group, but entertain and feed whoever came through. At first, they objected saying that they were poor people and could not afford to. I pointed out that they were losing all their food and livestock each time, and it would be better to serve even half of it, and keep the other half. They discussed it and decided to give it a try. I made some suggestions as to how to entertain soldiers without giving their young girls to them. They brainstormed came up with many creative ideas. That village became known for its great hospitality and talent. Neither side demolished it after that because they wanted to be able to have some rest there. It was a “fire free” zone in the midst of a war zone. I think the God blessed them with peace because of their generous hearts and actions. If they had worried about having enough, it never would have worked. Since they gave so freely, both sides left behind much food that was uncooked to reciprocate. It was a miracle that God kept going for years during the war. I had been there in about 1969. The CIA analysts confirmed by satellite images that the village had not been destroyed after that, even though the war raged all around them. The war did not end until 1975.

By the time the CIA studied it as anomaly in population growth, almost 15 years had passed. The population of the village had modestly decreased, while the villages nearby had very large numbers of children, were requiring cutting down of more jungle, and were very poor. It was not just that the village had had peace. That is not actually enough to reverse the overgrowth of population. It has to have spiritual contentment. Later studies elucidated that more clearly.

That first major study went beyond that one village to look at other places in the world that I had been on assignment. I got sent to war zones periodically, and CIA analysts had noticed that difficult to account for results followed. I was not responsible for those effects; I was just desperate enough to call on God with faith. The CIA analysts thus went back over the record of which villages I had been on assignment to and looked at birth rates before and after and in comparison to neighboring villages. I had not gone to those places with any intention to control population; I had in the course of my other duties for the CIA, tried to help them in whatever way seemed appropriate at the time. So, it was kind of a double blind study in that neither I nor the villages had any idea that the CIA would later study the result of going to sincerely and selflessly help. I was not leaving behind bags of Aide money, financial grants, or contracts with the CIA to help them later. I was enquiring after their needs as a concerned visitor and dispensing some practical advise grounded on good spiritual principles. The CIA analyst in question found a decrease in population and crowding where I had given such advice, and not when I was in too much of a hurry to give it. It was not that I was contaminated with poison or spreading poisons. The children were fewer but healthy overall. Frankly, the CIA was unable to account for the results, even after they carefully substantiated them. It especially troubled them, given how short I was in any village, that the effect seemed to be long lasting, That was not surprising to me, I had intended to give advice that would benefit them long term by changing their culture for the better. Careful application of almost any kind spiritual principle will do that. I looked to see the spiritual basis of their most pressing difficulty and tried to correct it with the simple advice I gave.

Perhaps more examples will make that clearer. This example came from a village in Europe where people were poor and oppressed by their government at the time. I was there to rescue some dissents and bring them back to the CIA. In the normal course of doing that I learned that their village had a problem with its water supply. The simple way to address it would have been to replace the pump. That was not the solution that I thought was most beneficial in the long run because it would be temporary and not correct a problem in social justice. One family, the one who had the pump house was using almost all the water to irrigate their fields, while other families got none for their fields. I suggested a different way for them to use the land so that a short trough from a local stream would irrigate all of their fields. It meant two things; the land would have to be swapped around and people would have to cooperate in building and maintaining the trough. Everyone would benefit each time anyone irrigated one field, all would get irrigated. That project created an enormous amount of good-will in the village because it was designed properly. The result was an increase yield per acre and a more forest was allowed to grow over unneeded farmland. The population shrank about 10%, not due to migration to cities, but due to contentment and fewer children.

Here is another example. In this village the primary problem was bickering and power struggles. The mayor had alienated many people by insisting that he alone made the rules. He was a mini dictator and thought that served his interests. But almost no one liked him as a result. People kow-towed to him and flattered him but he was lonely and unloved. My presence in his village had nothing to do with him from the CIA’s point of view. I was there to make contact with a man from another area and I had to wait for him to show up. So, I had listened to people’s stories intending to solve their most pressing problem. What I recommended was that the villagers shower the mayor with many small kindnesses, not false words, but treating him like a true friend. I made it into a game called, “If I was the lonely mayor, I would want_____”, and I asked the villagers to fill in the blank. They had a lot of fun with the game. They had never thought of him as a lonely man needing help. They had thought of him as a terrifying petty tyrant who had to be obeyed or else. They were unable to vote him out of office, they were in a one-party system and he had been appointed. As a result of this simple intervention, people started inviting him home to family dinners. He started to thaw and become a real person. As that happened the policies he created were more humane and fair and the village prospered. Surprisingly, this village, by the sheer grace of God, went from being one of the worst in the region to one of the best to live it. I do not mean materially, I mean spiritually. What I mean by that is that people were willing to listen to each other’s problems and help each other out. This was in a communist country. People were sharing material possessions, but frankly that did not help them so very much. Sharing of their hearts and helping from their hearts was what made the difference in terms to their contentment. The population of the village also went down, about 5% judged by births, not migration. Nearby villages had an increase in births consistent with their national average.

The long term effect of even short term love has been noticed before in sociology. In one of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, there is a true story about disadvantaged minority students in Washington, DC schools. A sociology professors sent his graduate students in to assess elementary student’s chances of succeeding in life. The graduate students said things like “The kids haven’t got a chance, their parents are drug addicted, unemployed, illiterate, etc.”. Twenty or more years later another sociologist sent his grad students out to find out what actually happened to those kids. Much to their surprise, the kids turned out to be overachievers with many physicians, engineers, etc. among them. They were baffled. They studied the issue until they figured it out. The kids that succeeded so well had all gone through one particular teacher’s class. They tracked that teacher down in a nursing home where she was still alert. They asked her what she had done that made the difference. She said, “That’s easy. I loved those boys!”.

Studies of foster children have shown the same thing. If there was one person that believed in them, believed that they could grow up to be a good person contributing to the society, that was enough. Just one person, out of all the people that abused them and put them down. Just one person that loved, cared, and respected them—that was all that it took.

Now, that I have told you that, I can tell you another hard to believe story about those studies on population control. This was part of a population control study that was prospective in which the task was to decrease population growth. In this study, my methods were pitted against the usual CIA methods of war, famine, and destruction of the culture. I was told to “do my magic” on a village on the outskirts of the CIA’s war zone. I never traveled to that village. I merely called them up and asked for a toll-free number to be passed out along with a couple hours a week that I could be reached by phone. I said that I was a problem-solving consultant and would try to help them realize whatever dreams they had. For the next two months or so, I manned the phone during those hours. That was all the time I had for that project. I listened and helped people find the dream in their heart that could move them to take the risks to succeed. I wasn’t passing out money, or grants. All I was doing was listening, and giving simple heartfelt advice. By the end of the two months, the villagers decided to “host a university”. They did not even have a high school graduate among them, but they wanted to get an education. I asked them to figure out what a university should teach that would really help them. They designed the curriculum. It was not like any university that I had ever heard of, and that was a big plus for them. They hosted the university that they needed not the one that others wanted them to have. They invited “speakers” and kept control of the curriculum and its relevance to their lives. Neighboring villagers flocked to their village to take one and two day courses. They had many teachers that then went out to teach from village to village. There were courses on how to be a mid-wife, on how to raise livestock, on how to write down their life stories, on how to raise children, and on how to set up small businesses. That village became prosperous. It also had a decrease in population naturally. That moderation of population, like in First World educated cultures was long lasting.

My intervention cost next to nothing—not even a single plane ticket. The war dragged on for years, cost the US taxpayers a lot, and did not decrease the population growth rate, only decreased the numbers in the population. It just trimmed the rose brush and made it grow. Actually, it left an ugly landscape, despair, and suffering. When one trims a rose bush you get lovely roses. After a war, you get a bumper crop of children, but not happy healthy ones usually. One get children missing limbs due to landmines, and birth defects from defoliants and depleted uranium. War is not good for growing children. It is not like pruning is to rose bushes, I was wrong.

In one of the last population growth studies I did at the CIA, the question being studied was “Could others get results like mine?” That study used intelligence officers, trained murderers and assassins. We all have that “soldier” inside of us waiting to come out if we get put in bootcamp. I gave them a different kind of bootcamp. It was only a week long and it was mainly changing their hearts and minds; I don’t like physical exercise much. After that week was over, they manned a phone line to a village a couple hours a week like I had years before. The birth rates were studied for several years after that. Their listening and helping people problem solve also made a difference, depending on how they did it. If they were authoritarian, the villagers felt threatened even at a distance and the population growth rate went up. If they were loving and helped by supporting the goals of the villager, the birth rates went down. One man got better results than I had. Overall, about 25% of those trained killers managed to change enough to get an excellent result, the population decreased by contentment flourishing. About 40% got the result of the population staying the same. And about 20% got no change in population growth, and about 15% made the population growth rate worse. It was still not as bad as after a war or a famine.

The Cabal causes the very problem that they say is so serious that it requires the drastic measure of killing—their harsh authoritarian stance is a major cause of population overgrowth. Note, I did not help people solve their problems by making them lazy. Passing out money in welfare programs is not love. That is not to say that passing out money it never appropriate. When one loves someone one can see, by the grace of God how to help them. A social program without love it not much different than being given a number at Auschwitz, it dehumanizes the person. It is no wonder that government social programs often fail to give real and lasting benefits. Yet when the people running them do have love in their hearts and are allowed to give it in that setting, much good can come of it. All too often programs are rule based prisons of the mind that destroy love and prevent creative thinking. It doesn’t have to be that way.

One of the reasons that I think we didn’t get as good a result on that population control study of my students, is that the framework was static. It did not allow my students to figure out creatively how they could best help a village. I am sure that some of them would have been best going out to a village and listening to the people while playing sports or hiking with them. They could have listened while doing outdoor work with them that helped the village. Frankly, I think that in many cases the villagers never told them their most pressing problems, and that was one of the biggest difficulty in the study. Gaining the trust of others can be a big problem, if the CIA officer has spent decades lying, conning and killing. A week of empathy training may not be enough to change a hardened criminal into the saint that they were meant to be. Since the CIA would not let me solve the biggest problem that they have at the CIA, it is not surprising that the CIA officers had trouble solving the biggest problem of those villages.

Sue Arrigo 18 June 2008 19:05

Speaks for itself... I think.

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 6th February 2021 at 14:37.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ami (12th February 2021), Arcturian108 (6th February 2021), Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), Chris Gilbert (12th February 2021), De Christu (9th June 2021), East Sun (12th April 2021), Elainie (6th February 2021), fifi (26th March 2021), gord (6th February 2021), Harmony (7th February 2021), I am B (13th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), janette (26th March 2021), Journeyman (6th February 2021), kfm27917 (11th April 2021), Mare (12th April 2021), Mark (12th February 2021), Matthew (12th February 2021), Peace in Oz (7th February 2021), Reinhard (12th February 2021), samsdice (12th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2021), Sunny (7th February 2021), Tintin (13th April 2021), TomKat (27th March 2021), ulli (12th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I can attest to the power of love to heal! I have been involved with exactly that for over seventeen years now. But not a conditional love, not a hard love, not even a lover's love. Instead it must be a parental love - a love of giving and giving and giving...forever. The forever part is the most important part. A true lover can have this love but it is extremely rare, as that sort of love most often has many conditions that can be broken.

That kind of love changes everything for a person, especially one that has not know love before.

A parent loves forever...a poor but similar love to the Creator's. And look at what God managed to create!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (6th February 2021), ClearWater (6th February 2021), Elainie (6th February 2021), gord (6th February 2021), Gwin Ru (6th February 2021), Harmony (7th February 2021), Icare (18th April 2021), Jambo (12th February 2021), justntime2learn (8th February 2021), Matthew (6th February 2021), Peace in Oz (7th February 2021), Sadieblue (7th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th February 2021), sunflower (12th February 2021), Sunny (7th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I just watched this.

DR SHERRI TENPENNY: CURRENT OUTLOOK ON 2021! (FULL VIDEO JANUARY 7, 2021)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/HsoaftPNOsMe/
    https://humansarefree.com/2021/02/dr...-injected.html

She talks about the mechanics of how the covid vaccine kills people. I think it's a must-see.
    Last edited by Cosmored; 12th February 2021 at 14:30.

6. Link to Post #84
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Every living being value its life. That is why it will do anything to run away from danger to preserve it. While it is possible that overpopulation can be a problem in the future, right now its not. Anyone supporting depopulation because it can be a problem in the future, instead of doing something to nurture it while its not yet a problem, only sees the value of his/her life and not the value of others life.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), Icare (12th February 2021), janette (26th March 2021), wondering (12th February 2021)

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Great article Gwin Ru!

Overpopulation definitely is a problem, but it's primarily due to a world of haves and have nots, something the 0.1% exacerate. Inequality not only of resources, but of power. Fix that and the pressure to have more children subsides. Some may still have large families, while some focus on other goals in their lives.

Quote I suggested a different way for them to use the land so that a short trough from a local stream would irrigate all of their fields. It meant two things; the land would have to be swapped around and people would have to cooperate in building and maintaining the trough. Everyone would benefit each time anyone irrigated one field, all would get irrigated. That project created an enormous amount of good-will in the village because it was designed properly. The result was an increase yield per acre and a more forest was allowed to grow over unneeded farmland. The population shrank about 10%, not due to migration to cities, but due to contentment and fewer children.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), Gwin Ru (12th February 2021), Icare (18th April 2021), janette (26th March 2021), kfm27917 (11th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), wondering (12th February 2021)

10. Link to Post #86
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I used to live in Mexico City. Lot's of people had large families. I learned that couples had lots of children because they were planning for their retirements. In countries such as Mexico where people don't have guaranteed retirement pensions the custom is for children to support their parents. A couple needs at least four adult children to share the expenses of supporting them. Sometimes children die so the rule of thumb is to have six children just in case. If they're lucky, they'll have six adult children supporting them.

Obviously, if there had been guaranteed retirement pensions for everybody during the last seventy five years, the world population would be much lower now. The problem is obviously the people who make these big decisions.

11. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Cosmored (here)
    I used to live in Mexico City. Lot's of people had large families. I learned that couples had lots of children because they were planning for their retirements. In countries such as Mexico where people don't have guaranteed retirement pensions the custom is for children to support their parents. A couple needs at least four adult children to share the expenses of supporting them. Sometimes children die so the rule of thumb is to have six children just in case. If they're lucky, they'll have six adult children supporting them.

Obviously, if there had been guaranteed retirement pensions for everybody during the last seventy five years, the world population would be much lower now. The problem is obviously the people who make these big decisions.
    This is pretty much exactly duplicated in all but very few parts of WV where I grew up also.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Alecs (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), Harmony (13th April 2021), Icare (18th April 2021), janette (26th March 2021), pyrangello (13th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), wondering (12th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Denny's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for the welcome here. From what we have learned this is exactly what is happening except we don't call it depopulation we call it an annihilation plan. Administered by the sociopathic ET cohort that has been running this planet for thousands of years. ET Is Getting Tired of You

https://getwisdom-posts.tumblr.com/p...s-tired-of-you
    No one is safe until all are safe. Victory to the Divine Human.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), Elainie (12th February 2021), Harmony (13th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), janette (26th March 2021), pyrangello (13th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), Tyy1907 (12th February 2021), wondering (12th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #89
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,611 times in 5,415 posts

“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products.

“In the U.K., it’s abundantly clear that the authorities are bent on a course which will result in administering ‘vaccines’ to as many of the population as they can. This is madness, because even if these agents were legitimate, protection is needed only by those at notably elevated risk of death from the virus. In those people, there might even be an argument that the risks are worth bearing. And there definitely are risks which are what I call ‘mechanistic’: inbuilt in the way they work.
    - Dr. Mike Yeadon

Exclusive: Former Pfizer VP to AFLDS: ‘Entirely possible this will be used for massive-scale depopulation’
    March 25, 2021 | by Mordechai Sones

Source: https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors...-depopulation/

America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) spoke to former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Mike Yeadon about his views on the COVID-19 vaccine, hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, the regulatory authorities, and more.

At the outset, Dr. Yeadon said “I’m well aware of the global crimes against humanity being perpetrated against a large proportion of the worlds population.

“I feel great fear, but I’m not deterred from giving expert testimony to multiple groups of able lawyers like Rocco Galati in Canada and Reiner Fuellmich in Germany.

“I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products.

“In the U.K., it’s abundantly clear that the authorities are bent on a course which will result in administering ‘vaccines’ to as many of the population as they can. This is madness, because even if these agents were legitimate, protection is needed only by those at notably elevated risk of death from the virus. In those people, there might even be an argument that the risks are worth bearing. And there definitely are risks which are what I call ‘mechanistic’: inbuilt in the way they work.

“But all the other people, those in good health and younger than 60 years, perhaps a little older, they don’t perish from the virus. In this large group, it’s wholly unethical to administer something novel and for which the potential for unwanted effects after a few months is completely uncharacterized.

“In no other era would it be wise to do what is stated as the intention.

“Since I know this with certainty, and I know those driving it know this too, we have to enquire: What is their motive?

“While I don’t know, I have strong theoretical answers, only one of which relates to money and that motive doesn’t work, because the same quantum can be arrived at by doubling the unit cost and giving the agent to half as many people. Dilemma solved. So it’s something else.

Appreciating that, by entire population, it is also intended that minor children and eventually babies are to be included in the net, and that’s what I interpret to be an evil act.

“There is no medical rationale for it. Knowing as I do that the design of these ‘vaccines’ results, in the expression in the bodies of recipients, expression of the spike protein, which has adverse biological effects of its own which, in some people, are harmful (initiating blood coagulation and activating the immune ‘complement system’), I’m determined to point out that those not at risk from this virus should not be exposed to the risk of unwanted effects from these agents.”

AFLDS: The Israel Supreme Court decision last week cancelling COVID flight restrictions said: “In the future, any new restrictions on travel into or out of Israel need, in legal terms, a comprehensive, factual, data-based foundation.”

In a talk you gave four months ago, you said

“The most likely duration of immunity to a respiratory virus like SARS CoV-2 is multiple years. Why do I say that? We actually have the data for a virus that swept through parts of the world seventeen years ago called SARS, and remember SARS CoV-2 is 80% similar to SARS, so I think that’s the best comparison that anyone can provide.

“The evidence is clear: These very clever cellular immunologists studied all the people they could get hold of who had survived SARS 17 years ago. They took a blood sample, and they tested whether they responded or not to the original SARS and they all did; they all had perfectly normal, robust T cell memory. They were actually also protected against SARS CoV-2, because they’re so similar; it’s cross immunity.

“So, I would say the best data that exists is that immunity should be robust for at least 17 years. I think it’s entirely possible that it is lifelong. The style of the responses of these people’s T cells were the same as if you’ve been vaccinated and then you come back years later to see if that immunity has been retained. So I think the evidence is really strong that the duration of immunity will be multiple years, and possibly lifelong.”

In other words, previous exposure to SARS – that is, a variant similar to SARS CoV-2 – bestowed SARS CoV-2 immunity.

The Israel government cites new variants to justify lockdowns, flight closures, restrictions, and Green Passport issuance. Given the Supreme Court verdict, do you think it may be possible to preempt future government measures with accurate information about variants, immunity, herd immunity, etc. that could be provided to the lawyers who will be challenging those future measures?

Yeadon: “What I outlined in relation to immunity to SARS is precisely what we’re seeing with SARS-CoV-2.

The study is from one of the best labs in their field.

“So, theoretically, people could test their T-cell immunity by measuring the responses of cells in a small sample of their blood. There are such tests, they are not “high throughput” and they are likely to cost a few hundred USD each on scale. But not thousands. The test I’m aware of is not yet commercially available, but research only in U.K.

“However, I expect the company could be induced to provide test kits “for research” on scale, subject to an agreement. If you were to arrange to test a few thousand non vaccinated Israelis, it may be a double edged sword. Based on other countries experiences, 30-50% of people had prior immunity & additionally around 25% have been infected & are now immune.

“Personally, I wouldn’t want to deal with the authorities on their own terms: that you’re suspected as a source of infection until proven otherwise. You shouldn’t need to be proving you’re not a health risk to others. Those without symptoms are never a health threat to others. And in any case, once those who are concerned about the virus are vaccinated, there is just no argument for anyone else needing to be vaccinated.”

My understanding of a “leaky vaccine” is that it only lessens symptoms in the vaccinated, but does not stop transmission; it therefore allows the spread of what then becomes a more deadly virus.

For example, in China they deliberately use leaky Avian Flu vaccines to quickly cull flocks of chicken, because the unvaccinated die within three days. In Marek’s Disease, from which they needed to save all the chickens, the only solution was to vaccinate 100% of the flock, because all unvaccinated were at high risk of death. So how a leaky vax is utilized is intention-driven, that is, it is possible that the intent can be to cause great harm to the unvaccinated.

Stronger strains usually would not propagate through a population because they kill the host too rapidly, but if the vaccinated experience only less-serious disease, then they spread these strains to the unvaccinated who contract serious disease and die.

Do you agree with this assessment? Furthermore, do you agree that if the unvaccinated become the susceptible ones, the only way forward is HCQ prophylaxis for those who haven’t already had COVID-19?

Would the Zelenko Protocol work against these stronger strains if this is the case?

And if many already have the aforementioned previous “17-year SARS immunity”, would that then not protect from any super-variant?

“I think the Gerrt Vanden Bossche story is highly suspect. There is no evidence at all that vaccination is leading or will lead to ‘dangerous variants’. I am worried that it’s some kind of trick.

“As a general rule, variants form very often, routinely, and tend to become less dangerous & more infectious over time, as it comes into equilibrium with its human host. Variants generally don’t become more dangerous.

“No variant differs from the original sequence by more than 0.3%. In other words, all variants are at least 99.7% identical to the Wuhan sequence.

“It’s a fiction, and an evil one at that, that variants are likely to “escape immunity”.

“Not only is it intrinsically unlikely – because this degree of similarity of variants means zero chance that an immune person (whether from natural infection or from vaccination) will be made ill by a variant – but it’s empirically supported by high-quality research.

“The research I refer to shows that people recovering from infection or who have been vaccinated ALL have a wide range of immune cells which recognize ALL the variants.

This paper shows WHY the extensive molecular recognition by the immune system makes the tiny changes in variants irrelevant.

“I cannot say strongly enough: The stories around variants and need for top up vaccines are FALSE. I am concerned there is a very malign reason behind all this. It is certainly not backed by the best ways to look at immunity. The claims always lack substance when examined, and utilize various tricks, like manipulating conditions for testing the effectiveness of antibodies. Antibodies are probably rather unimportant in host protection against this virus. There have been a few ‘natural experiments’, people who unfortunately cannot make antibodies, yet are able quite successfully to repel this virus. They definitely are better off with antibodies than without. I mention these rare patients because they show that antibodies are not essential to host immunity, so some contrived test in a lab of antibodies and engineered variant viruses do NOT justify need for top up vaccines.

“The only people who might remain vulnerable and need prophylaxis or treatment are those who are elderly and/or ill and do not wish to receive a vaccine (as is their right).

“The good news is that there are multiple choices available: hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, budesonide (inhaled steroid used in asthmatics), and of course oral Vitamin D, zinc, azithromycin etc. These reduce the severity to such an extent that this virus did not need to become a public health crisis.”

Do you feel the FDA does a good job regulating big pharma? In what ways does big pharma get around the regulator? Do you feel they did so for the mRNA injection?

“Until recently, I had high regard for global medicines regulators. When I was in Pfizer, and later CEO of a biotech I founded (Ziarco, later acquired by Novartis), we interacted respectfully with FDA, EMA, and the U.K. MHRA.
    Always good quality interactions.

“Recently, I noticed that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) had made a grant to the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)! Can that ever be appropriate? They’re funded by public money. They should never accept money from a private body.

“So here is an example where the U.K. regulator has a conflict of interest.

“The European Medicines Agency failed to require certain things as disclosed in the ‘hack’ of their files while reviewing the Pfizer vaccine.

“You can find examples on Reiner Fuellmich’s “Corona Committee” online.

“So I no longer believe the regulators are capable of protecting us. ‘Approval’ is therefore meaningless.

“Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and I petitioned the EMA Dec 1, 2020 on the genetic vaccines. They ignored us.

“Recently, we wrote privately to them, warning of blood clots, they ignored us. When we went public with our letter, we were completely censored. Days later, more than ten countries paused use of a vaccine citing blood clots.

“I think the big money of pharma plus cash from BMGF creates the environment where saying no just isn’t an option for the regulator.

“I must return to the issue of ‘top up vaccines’ (booster shots) and it is this whole narrative which I fear will he exploited and used to gain unparalleled power over us.

“PLEASE warn every person not to go near top up vaccines. There is absolutely no need to them.

“As there’s no need for them, yet they’re being made in pharma, and regulators have stood aside (no safety testing), I can only deduce they will be used for nefarious purposes.

“For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the worlds population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it.

“It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive-scale depopulation.”

Posted in Frontline News and tagged COVID-19, depopulation, FDA, hydroxychloroquine, immunity, Ivermectin, Mike Yeadon, SARS, SARS CoV-2,
    vaccine injury

Paper: Comprehensive analysis of T cell immunodominance and immunoprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 epitopes in COVID-19 cases

https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/s...7B2C88D961C030
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (11th April 2021), Ami (26th March 2021), Bill Ryan (26th March 2021), Delight (26th March 2021), eagle0027 (13th April 2021), Eva2 (26th March 2021), Ewan (26th March 2021), George (26th March 2021), gord (26th March 2021), Gwin Ru (26th March 2021), Harmony (13th April 2021), Icare (27th March 2021), janette (26th March 2021), jaybee (12th April 2021), kfm27917 (11th April 2021), Mare (26th March 2021), Mark (12th April 2021), mountain_jim (28th March 2021), onawah (26th March 2021), Peace in Oz (27th March 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), Satori (26th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th March 2021), Sunny (27th March 2021), syrwong (13th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (11th April 2021), Bill Ryan (11th April 2021), eagle0027 (13th April 2021), Eva2 (12th April 2021), Harmony (13th April 2021), jaybee (11th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2021), kfm27917 (11th April 2021), onawah (14th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,961 times in 2,207 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Jay Dyer talking with Alex Jones about SPARS and other citations of depopulation agenda.....

I commented about this link/info in the Vaccines and Mind Control thread.....

But I want to say something else.... I feel this is a link that could be sent to politicians - I know it's a long shot but they MIGHT be interested as it is stated that they are the ones who are going to get the blame when people start dying off due to the vaccines - and the public will turn on THEM - while the Shadow Government working behind the scenes could get away with it...

Being a Useful Idiot that aids and abets genocide - is not a good thing to be and could result in prosecution or worse - much worse...

Perhaps something like that could sharpen the mind - after all I don't suppose the Nazis thought they'd end up on trial after WW2....
    Last edited by jaybee; 12th April 2021 at 00:16.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th April 2021), De Christu (9th June 2021), Delight (12th April 2021), eagle0027 (13th April 2021), greybeard (13th April 2021), Harmony (13th April 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), justntime2learn (12th April 2021), onawah (14th April 2021), Peace in Oz (12th April 2021), pyrangello (13th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #92
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

I would bet on a Global famine that has already kik started here in Brazil. According to a news article, right now, more than half of the Brazillian Population is facing food insecurity. (Brazillian Population 210 million). Poor people have already stopped consuming meat, they cannot afford, they migrated to eggs but the price of eggs are on the rise because they are needed to produce the vaccines. We also had drought in several States impacting the crops. And we might be heading to another era of sky rocketing prices of commodities. So I would check the box of a great famine.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2021), De Christu (9th June 2021), Delight (13th April 2021), eagle0027 (13th April 2021), Eva2 (13th April 2021), gord (13th April 2021), Harmony (13th April 2021), Icare (13th April 2021), onawah (14th April 2021), pyrangello (13th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), s7e6e (20th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2021), Sunny (14th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #93
    Great Britain Avalon Member roguemoon's Avatar
    Thanks

apologies to anyone who knew this gentlemen, i've plucked this out of the thousands that have died.

Dr. Joshimar Henry was a fit, healthy and athletic resident doctor in the PGY1 program (pharmacy) at Humboldt Park Health in Chicago, he had no known health isssues. He was among the first Chicago residents to get the first dose of the Pfizer’s emergency licensed experimental mRNA gene therapy shot on December 15, 2020. During the video of the event he along with others were referred to as “the lucky ones,” followed by rounds of applause after each shot to each recipient that day..

Dr. Henry received his second Pfizer shot on January 6, three months later on the 3rd of April he dropped dead after suffering a stroke.

According to main stream news reports, its nothing to do with the vaccine he received, its ‘just a coincidence.’
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dr.-Joshimar-Henry-with-wife.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	46574  
    Attached Images  

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to roguemoon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2021), gord (13th April 2021), Harmony (13th April 2021), Icare (18th April 2021), Matthew (13th April 2021), Peace in Oz (13th April 2021), pyrangello (13th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), uzn (20th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 2,088 posts

Thanks for the reminder rm. I think many of us here are just stunned at the lack of objectivity of those who are deciding to get this shot of whatever this is especially when it pertains to those who we know, love , and care about in our inner circle. The people who are educated and productive in our society and line up for a shot that is listed as an experimental vaccine that even your life insurance will not pay out for a year up to after you get the shot should you expire.now we wait as the clock ticks ,as we witness the first wave of casualties hit, as we know all of the animals that were used to test these vaccines all died, some not in the beginning but months later of sepsis,cardiac and liver issues. Remember on the news months ago when all these companies were racing to get a shot in the market, it was publicized there was a monkey shortage. That's because they all died.

Many of my friends and relatives think this is just another flu shot, it started with good intentions but just in the movie it's a mad,mad,mad,mad world. The frenzy to get to the end of the race at all costs had no limits. There was 115 billion in cash set aside for the companies at the end of this race, there was no responsibility to be had at the end of this race to any of these drug makers as they are all not liable for anything that happens in the end only to receive that cash. And now as we watch the roll out of this experiment and the results many of us are indeed starting to wonder is this a planned depopulation? I did not even think that was an option when this started, but that thinking is starting to fracture within my own thoughts now.

Now we wait for wave 2, the people who took this jab to see what the after effects hold. As a gentlemen told me who has a family member who looks at blood work in the hospital of those who took the shot and are now coming down with other issues, a common issue is multiple lesions on their liver. Remember the liver issues on the animals that were tested?

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2021), De Christu (9th June 2021), Eva2 (13th April 2021), gord (13th April 2021), Harmony (13th April 2021), Icare (13th April 2021), Matthew (13th April 2021), onawah (14th April 2021), Peace in Oz (13th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), Siphonemis (15th April 2021), Sunny (14th April 2021), Unicorn (13th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Manufactured fear can get people to go along with nearly anything.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2021), Blacklight43 (13th April 2021), Icare (13th April 2021), pyrangello (13th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), s7e6e (20th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 2,088 posts

Sure fear is used precisely , just as in elections for public officials, like the last election , one candidate says the other wants to cut social security here in the states. I have new news, they are never going to cut social security until or if it ever goes completely broke, That mantra has been used forever, its actually a joke anybody would even listen to it. But those who just live on that follow it like an IV draining into their arm. Fear, yes fear is used, the other technique now being used is just what I heard on the radio a few minutes ago " Do your part by getting the shot and protecting us all". Here's a slogan for you to feel shame or unpatriotic if you don't get the shot. To make you want to not walk with dignity that your not part of the team. They finally stated the other day that only 21% of the US is vaccinated. If your paying attention to the numbers here in michigan , it appears the infection rate is going crazy here, yes fear is on its way again, but whats really weird is the daily death rate is very very low. None of this is making sense. I was talking to a buddy of mine last night, he said the infection rate numbers are going sky high because they changed the way they are doing the tests ,the formula, thus changing the formula how they determine if your infected whether you show signs or not of being ill. Everybody here is still doing the same as yesterday, we never even got to 100% open with the restaurants here , only 50% per the queen running the state. Seems none of this locked down worked if were the worst in the country right? So why lock us down even more if none of that worked to begin with?

I'll get back to this thread when I find out for sure on the testing ?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2021), gord (13th April 2021), Icare (13th April 2021), onawah (14th April 2021), Reinhard (20th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Listen to Sherri Tenpenny at 25:37 affirm that this is an intentional global genocidal plan. I learned today that my brother has taken the first jab and have to just let my brother be OK, whatever. Over and over I realize that facts make no difference. I do not understand how people I have thought were intelligent and not Programmed are happy to go along with this jab?
    This is a very good video on Rumble so placing link up again

Quantum Nurse Interview Sherri Tenpenny

https://rumble.com/vew17n-68-dr.-she...tum-nurse.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vc9v1j
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st May 2021 at 10:50. Reason: embedded the video

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (14th April 2021), Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), gord (13th April 2021), Harmony (14th April 2021), Icare (13th April 2021), onawah (14th April 2021), Tintin (13th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

The genocidal plan is unfolding and legislators are passing various laws supporting the methods. Euthanasia by PAs and NPs is on the menu.

Quote New Mexico's Dangerous, Discriminatory Assisted Suicide Law | Opinion
    MATT VALLIERE , EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, PATIENTS RIGHTS ACTION FUND
    ON 4/13/21

In the midst of a pandemic, the New Mexico state legislature ignored the needs of its constituents—many of whom lack basics like reliable electricity and running water, never mind basic medical care—in favor of passing a dangerous and discriminatory assisted suicide law. This and similar policies in other states have proven the failure of proponents to safeguard the people most susceptible to abuse, mistakes and coercion.

Beyond the fact that every supposed "safeguard" in the New Mexico law and others like it is unenforceable and circumventable, legislators in the state have allowed medical professionals with less training to facilitate patients' suicide. Doctors themselves are not always accurate in their prognostications, and patients could throw away good months, years or even decades over a best-guess mistake. Patients like Jeannette Hall, who would have killed herself with assisted suicide but is, thankfully, still alive decades later.

New Mexico legislators have endangered vulnerable patients by allowing even physician assistants and nurse practitioners to determine that a requesting patient has six months or less to live and provide them with suicide drugs. Medicare clearly prohibits nurse practitioners and physician assistants from certifying a terminal prognosis of six months when it comes to hospice eligibility. Suicide cannot be undone, and no matter who is determining eligibility, medical professionals make mistakes.

The New Mexico assisted suicide law also includes a sleight of hand that may prove disastrous. It defines "adult" as "a resident of the state who is eighteen years of age or older," but repeatedly uses the term "individual" rather than "adult" to delineate who is eligible for assisted suicide. Notably, the term "individual" is not defined, meaning that assisted suicide could be made available to non-residents and even children, potentially making New Mexico not only a destination for irresponsible suicide "tourism," but also the abuse of minors.

Defenders of this law claim it provides patients with greater autonomy. This is a gross distortion, especially since there is no universal right to care. People with disabilities and people of color face a myriad of health challenges—and now amid a pandemic, they experience even greater disadvantages due to lack of access to health care. It is no wonder that groups like the League of United Latin American Citizens, the Diné (Navajo) Hataałii Association, the Navajo Nation and most disability rights organizations oppose this dangerous public policy based on their concerns over inequities in health care.

—whether they be poor, people with disabilities, indigenous or people of color. Many in New Mexico don't have access to top-quality medical care, and with societal and financial pressures and elder abuse on the rise, vulnerable people could be pressured to choose assisted suicide rather than getting the care they deserve.

Assisted suicide laws invite elder and disability abuse while granting immunity to all those participating. For example, Michael Freeland, who had experienced acute depression and attempted suicide multiple times over several decades, received the lethal prescription and was left at home with the suicide drugs, even though medical professionals had previously removed all other means of his taking his own life from his home. So too, an elderly dementia patient, Kate Cheney, was referred for the non-required psychiatric evaluation and denied the lethal dose. Then, her daughter shopped around for a doctor until she found one who would say Ms. Cheney had "capacity" to make this life-and-death decision; that same doctor wrote in the report that Ms. Cheney's "choices may be influenced by her family's wishes and her daughter, Erika, may be somewhat coercive."

The New Mexico legislature had a critical chance to address the glaring issues in our health care system that the pandemic exposed. They could have increased access and education for patients, training in palliative and hospice care for medical professionals, expanded home health and personal care aid or family caregiver relief. Equal access to the gold standard of care should be top priority in both policy and medicine. Giving medical professionals immunity to assist in their patients' suicide not only fails to address any of the system's problems, but exacerbates the current disparities. The rest of us can avoid making the same mistake in other states by rejecting dangerous and discriminatory assisted suicide laws.

Matt Valliere, executive director of Patients Rights Action Fund.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (14th April 2021), Bill Ryan (18th April 2021), Harmony (14th April 2021), Icare (14th April 2021), onawah (14th April 2021), Satori (21st April 2021)

35. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

'COVID Shots to "Decimate World Population," Warns Dr. Bhakdi
    In this exclusive interview with The New American magazine's Senior Editor Alex Newman, world-renown German-Thai-American microbiologist Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi warns that the COVID hysteria is based on lies and that the COVID "vaccines" are set to cause a global catastrophe and a decimation of the human population. Starting off, he explains that the PCR test has been abused to produce fear in a way that is unscientific. Next, he explains what the mRNA vaccines are going to do to the human body in terms and using analogies that anyone can understand. Among other concerns, he expects massive deadly clotting as well as immune system responses that will destroy the human body. Finally, Bhakdi, who warned of impending "doom" during a Fox News interview that went viral, calls for criminal prosecutions of the people responsible and an immediate halt to this global experiment.
    https://rumble.com/vfpgoh-dr.-bhakdi...H-jSAzzZZ16seg

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Constance (21st April 2021), justntime2learn (21st April 2021), Satori (21st April 2021), Sunny (20th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Here is Dr. Bhakdi still on youtube

Perspectives on the Pandemic | "Blood Clots and Beyond" | Episode 15
    70,704 views•Apr 16, 2021

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (20th April 2021), Bill Ryan (20th April 2021), Constance (21st April 2021), eagle0027 (20th April 2021), justntime2learn (21st April 2021), Peace in Oz (20th April 2021), Satori (21st April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (20th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1 5 15 30 LastLast