Thread: Astrology of the Age of Aquarius according to Edgar Cayce

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Default Astrology of the Age of Aquarius according to Edgar Cayce

Egar Cayce was born on Sunday March 18, 1877 at 3:20 p.m. in Hopkinsville (KY) (United States)

I share with you an excerpt from the book “The universe of Egar Cayce Tome 1” on p. 277 which I consider to be relevant:

As we can see, Cayce is diametrically opposed to the triumphalism of 20th century historians. We believed that “prehistoric” or “archaic” peoples were “primitive”, and that history was constant progress. On the contrary, Cayce presents us with a succession of incredibly ancient civilizations that far exceed our moral as well as technological level ...

He rather sees History as a series of decadences and does not seem to find that we are that brilliant! Today, advances in archeology challenge our self-satisfaction as Westerners. There are proverbs which ring more and more wrong. For example, let us not “stop progress”! Well, on the contrary, according to Cayce, it is stopped much more easily than you think! All progress is a question of ethics, that is to say of the values ​​that one seeks to promote. For Cayce, the spiritual values ​​that advance civilization are that of the law of One (which he repeats is in substance, the same as that given by the historical Jesus, but Moses, by Buddha ect)

Do you know the saying "as old as the world" has its roots in the civilizations which have succeeded one another and from which we have learned no lessons, on the contrary one can have the wrong impression of having arrived at a time of unprecedented technological evolution by ignorance of technologies certainly more advanced than ours which already existed. You may be familiar with that other saying that “history repeats itself” endlessly from the origin of a world that still eludes us to this day.

Another excerpt in the Chapter of the Age of Aquarius p.390 : Cayce's astrology has something to surprise ... It is difficult to swallow for astrologers trained in the school of the nineteenth century, their materialistic perspective impoverishes. Cayce, reintroduces him into astrology two dimensions that make him soar:

Reincarnation
    Planetary stays… No less!
    In other words, your birth chart does not only describe the conditions of your current life, nor even just your previous incarnations. This is karmic astrology (see on this subject the book karmic astrology, the astrology of Egar Cayce by Dorothée Koechlin de Bizemont). Your theme also tells about your stays on the planets of our solar system, between two lives on Earth. Yes, Venus, Mars, the Moon… we've all been there before! Without our Earth body, of course. And we can go back there after death, without the need for any spacecraft.

Another excerpt p. 393 : In creation, all forces are related to each other and to those of the flesh on the Earth plane. As we develop from plane to plane, we follow the ramifications of the conditions traced by the will during its existence. And this through the eternities […]

On Mercury, we find everything related to intelligence.
    On Mars to aggression, to anger.
    On earth, to the flesh
    On Venus to love.
    On Jupiter, to the force.
    On Saturn, at the beginning of the earthly trials. For Saturn is the place where all imperfect matter is rejected for recasting
    On Uranus, we find everything related to psi faculties
    On Neptune with mystical love.
    On Septimus (Pluto) to awareness. - Readings 9000-10)

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 24th November 2020 at 12:37.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (24th November 2020), greybeard (24th November 2020), Mare (24th November 2020), selinam (24th November 2020), Star Tsar (24th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,801 times in 2,559 posts

Default Re: Astrology of the Age of Aquarius according to Edgar Cayce

Something a bit more upbeat. 2025 is looking good at least (not sure about all this but it at least looks towards a rosier future):

'I have to share this with you if or if!!!
    Today I want to fill you with optimism and enthusiasm so I bring very good astrological news.
    The letter you're seeing on the chart is November 15, 2025 and I'm showing it to see where we're headed.
    See (those who know astrology) the wonderful and great aspects that formed that ′′ blue David star ", without a doubt the best time for humanity.
    But let's look a little over the current astrological aspects to put things in context:
    We are living in the darkest moments, the energy in this 2020 is low astral, we are at the bottom of the well.
    The graphics on which global astrology is based show a power drop (lack of harmony between slow planets) that began in 2000 through 2020.
    All Astrologers in general agreed that 2020 would be a catastrophic year.
    Astrologer Liz Greene announced it in the 70 s and also announced it by Astrologer Vicente Cassanya in 89.
    And this is because of the great cosmic mutation that started in January this year as I already mentioned on several occasions.
    But on December 21, 2020, the triple conjunction of Saturn Jupiter and Pluton called great cosmic mutation will open a new 200-year cycle changing from the Capricornian Earth element to the Aquarian element.
    The famous paradigm shift is the push necessary to kick off the expected 2150-year Aquarius Era.
    The age of materialism is coming to an end.
    This started back in 1802 with the industrial revolution and until today, a materialistic era where cultivation of body, economic power, politics and control took place.
    We are living in the ultimate downfall of the system, Capricorn in global astrology represents the system, control and authoritarianism of the state towards humanity.
    What comes from 2021 will be the opposite.
    The visible power (Saturn) will change hands.
    It will pass from the hands of its rulers into the hands of humanity, this will be done in December with Saturn's entry into Aquarium and bring an unprecedented change of values.
    We will stop building buildings and move on to creating the new paradigms from the plane of revolutionary ideas and inventions.
    Technological and scientific advances will be put to the service of humanity as Aquarius is a humanist sign where values of freedom, equality, solidarity and brotherhood prevail.
    The most drastic changes will be in mid January 2021 when Uranus (the big alarm clock) goes live (now he's asleep, retrograde)
    That particular month will be the beginning of the great revolution and the awakening of the critical mass 👁️
    From 2021 to 2025 we will notice a very important energy boost and you know what else? No more tense aspects of great Titans for 30 years!!
    It's that the universe always compensates and all these tense aspects we're experiencing when the new era begins will gradually become harmonious aspects!
    I'm just can't anymore of the joy I feel to be so blessed to be living this important turning point in the history of humanity.
    So much that I want it to be the year 2025.
    What will happen in 2025 we don't know exactly but it will be a very good thing.
    I do my speculations in silence and I reserve them but anything can happen because Aquarius is a sign of SURPRISES and with all those harmonic aspects they will sure be very pleasant.
    So not to lower the arms that starting December 21th of this year the upward curve to the 5th dimension begins.'

Spanish translation

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Lunesoleil (8th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Default Re: Astrology of the Age of Aquarius according to Edgar Cayce

The Star of David is not perfect and could influence a person born on that day, otherwise I do not see this consistent Star of David because it is not at the time of a New Moon or Full Moon, but a decreasing sextile of the soli-lunar cycle.
    We can see the Moon in the jolts of the south node relative to the past, to the soul of the world and in the opposition the decreasing conjunction of the cycle of retro Saturn and retro Neptune in Pisces. We can see it as all the unspoken, the failures. I see it as a day of great disillusionment. I see it as a no return, conjunction Sun / Mercury retro opposition Uranus which could make believe the opposite and Jupiter retro opposition Pluto, a power game ..

+ Reply to Thread