+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Mysterious Metal Monoliths - appearing and disappearing everywhere

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Default Re: Mysterious Metal Monoliths - appearing and disappearing everywhere

I had writen something to say about this, but I deletet it, it had errors in spelling in it, and I didn'nt want to let anyone know, but I did, but no

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (8th January 2021), pueblo (4th December 2020), wondering (7th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,249 times in 2,176 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I had writen something to say about this, but I deletet it, it had errors in spelling in it, and I didn'nt want to let anyone know, but I did, but no
    Go for it again! Turn autocorrect on for the spellings?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (8th January 2021), wondering (7th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

6. Link to Post #84
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Monolith discovered on Isle of Wight similar to ones found in US and Romania

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/monolith-d...170200995.html

A monolith has been spotted on the Isle of Wight - days after similar structures were discovered in the US and Romania.

Tom Dunford, 29, was out walking the dog with his fiancee and sister at 7.30am on Sunday when he saw the mysterious mirrored object ahead of them on the island's Compton Beach.

He told Sky News: "We went down the steps and to the right about 100 yards in front us we saw this big reflection of the sun.

"I knew about all the monolith stories recently, so I recognised it straight away."

It is unclear who is responsible for the installation.

Within the last week, so-called monoliths have appeared in the Utah desert, on a hill in Romania and atop a Californian mountain.

They bear a resemblance to the one that features in Stanley Kubrick's film 2001: A Space Odyssey.

The structure discovered on the Isle of Wight was around 10ft tall and "really reflective", Mr Dunford said.

"The person who put it there knows what they're doing. It's really reflective. It's someone playing a practical joke, I don't believe in any of these conspiracy theories."

It has caused quite a stir on the island, with more people going to visit it as the day went on.

Islander Lee Peckham tweeted: "Strange monolith on Compton Beach today. Any ideas?"

Mr Dunford added: "When we came back around half an hour later there were more dog walkers crowding around it - probably about a dozen.

"There's been quite a few people flocking down to see it today.

"It's something a bit different and interesting to happen at this time of year."

The first monolith reported in Utah was originally spotted by state wildlife officials who were helping to count bighorn sheep from a Utah Department of Public Safety (DPS) helicopter.

The 10-12 feet (3-3.6-metre) structure was discovered in the ground and tucked into a red rock cove, sparking speculation about how it had come to be there and attracting the attention of conspiracy theorists.

But days later, the Utah Bureau of Land Management said the structure had been removed.

An anonymous collective called The Most Famous Artist has taken credit for the Utah structure and also the one in California.

That I dont buy --the thanking credit.
    Yes if all in USA but The Isle of Wight?
    All very weird.

The cost of uplifting this from USA and "planting" it here!!!
    Beyond normal tomfoolery
    Answers on a stamped addressed postcard please --smiling
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 7th December 2020 at 06:54.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ClearWater (7th December 2020), Eva2 (7th December 2020), Harmony (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (7th December 2020), kfm27917 (7th December 2020), pueblo (7th December 2020), skogvokter (6th December 2020), toppy (5th February 2021), wondering (7th December 2020)

8. Link to Post #85
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Video Mysterious monolith on Isle of Wight days after similar pillars spotted in US & Romania

A MYSTERIOUS monolith has been spotted on the Isle of Wight - just days after similar pillars were spotted in the US and Romania.

Residents were left baffled when the structure appeared at the bottom of a sheer cliff on Compton Beach.

Ami Blackburn, 31, went to investigate and take her own photos with her son and boyfriend after seeing snaps on social media but reading rumours they may have been photoshopped.

Miss Blackburn, who is a healthcare assistant from Newport, Isle of Wight, said: “I thought I was very bizarre when I first saw it and immediately researched the ones found in Utah, California and Romania.

"We moved some of the sand from around the bottom and it's partly buried but we felt underneath and it was made of wood with mirrors stuck to the side.

"I'd love the idea of it being delivered by aliens but it's more than likely an unusual art project. But can 2020 get any weirder?”

Tom Dunford, another Isle of Wight Resident, told Sky News the structure was 10ft tall and “really reflective”.

He said he thought the monolith was “someone playing a practical joke”, but had caused quite a stir among locals who flocked to the beach to take a look.

Read more
    Mysterious monolith spotted on Isle of Wight days after similar pillars spotted in US and Romania
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1340251...

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeeMetrios (8th December 2020), Did You See Them (7th December 2020), Harmony (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (7th December 2020), pueblo (7th December 2020), skogvokter (7th December 2020), Sunny (8th December 2020)

10. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Are there any tracks or other clues from the installation process?

This link says that a group of stunt artists came forward and claimed the monoliths. Apparently they are all in different countries. Did they explain how they installed them? Were they hollow or solid?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/travel/desti...l-them-for-63k

I've decided to start doing art too. lolol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	The New DC 2.PNG
Views:	42
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	45396  
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 7th December 2020 at 14:53.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

greybeard (7th December 2020), Harmony (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (7th December 2020), Kryztian (13th January 2021), palehorse (5th February 2021), pueblo (7th December 2020)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

..and now the Mothership Golden Monolith has arrived...

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ClearWater (7th December 2020), DeeMetrios (8th December 2020), Did You See Them (7th December 2020), Harmony (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (7th December 2020), kfm27917 (19th December 2020), skogvokter (7th December 2020)

14. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

https://mobile.twitter.com/VincentCr...54064050835460
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th December 2020 at 01:23.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th January 2021), ClearWater (19th December 2020), Did You See Them (19th December 2020), Dorjezigzag (19th December 2020), Eva2 (19th December 2020), Harmony (19th December 2020), Hym (19th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (8th January 2021), Mike (19th December 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (19th December 2020), thepainterdoug (19th December 2020)

16. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to res cogitans For This Post:

Did You See Them (19th December 2020), Eva2 (19th December 2020)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Now in Iran!?

This event reported by credible IFP Iran News resides in a very highly sensitive military monitored area, an extremely remote area high in the mountains near a small village. You can just see in reflection. Access one could say is very limited and it would in truth be unimaginable for something like this to occur and the local villagers to not be aware. All the dogs would be going 'nuts' and the locals would be all over you in no time at all!

I have personally travelled through these mountains on route to India in my 'Hippy' days in the '70's when overland was still possible. From Istanbul through to Amritsar there was only one major road and sometimes a very dangerous road and if you turn off that road, as you would need to if transporting this metal column, things would get very rough indeed. The people I met were very hospitable, many of whom were goat herders but I suspect any suspicions of unofficial activity would not be tolerated. Iran as we should know is still a very dangerous place and wrongdoings are dealt with decisively and severely. Iran's government is not known for its sense of humour let's say! My bet is that the military will be on site vey soon if not already. Get my point?

So to me at least any suggestion of some jokey jokey, anonymous 'artist' types hoping to transport a heavy 3m metal object to this place is unthinkable, probably belongs within the realms of Monty Python, and in reality is highly improbable. The police would immediately regard such an event as a military threat and would almost certainly land you in prison...or worse! Why would any sane person even think of risking such an endeavour here? My feeling is you're not going to get planning permission for something like this even if you are the Queen of England. To my sense of reasoning, and believe me I am a very 'grounded' person if nothing else, next to yesterday's primary school event in St. Albans UK this is the most significant development in the 'monolith' story so far and 'probability' would suggest something very unusual is going on here. We of course en masse are all still not completely convinced these columns are of an exotic nature, not yet. But it is important to keep an open mind here I think lest we miss something, open minds learn more. We may learn by monitoring and scrutinising, looking at trends to identify events that are completely watertight in terms of probability; this one comes pretty damn close. Because if we take the trouble to keep a close eye on them and they in fact turn out to be mysterious in nature we will have something that could help develop Man's paradigm, help him to evolve. Now I think we can all agree that is something that is well overdue.

So please share this article with as many people as possible as I feel this event is very significant.

Perhaps we should try to think a little more laterally, be more open and consider that the paradigm that is used to form our world view may not be the end of the wider cosmic story. I still feel that there may even be a link between the crop circles and these 'monoliths', especially after the Cornish stone circle event, which I know will make this story even more incredulous. Another commonality I have just noted is that these structures also seem to happen at night quite often just like the crop circles do. If that seems incredible so did the idea of electricity for example before it was developed by Micheal Faraday in the 18c. I would hope that in the 20c we should be capable of being a bit more open and curious.

https://www.coregroupinitiative.com/...Y8scHnutm8hcO8

And more here in Australia

https://7news.com.au/travel/australi...LwsmlbhMzIjsdQ

Viking
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th December 2020 at 15:30. Reason: embedded the images
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2020), ClearWater (19th December 2020), DeeMetrios (31st December 2020), Did You See Them (19th December 2020), Eva2 (20th December 2020), fifi (8th January 2021), kfm27917 (19th December 2020), Mare (4th January 2021), palehorse (5th February 2021), Rawhide68 (5th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

New one being worshipped in Florida...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

DeeMetrios (31st December 2020), Harmony (31st December 2020)

22. Link to Post #92
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

These monoliths have been appearing in strange places all over the world for over a month now, and there are many and diverse theories as to their origins. I have searched the forum and it seems they have not yet been given a thread of their own, so here it is.

Who made them? Why did they place them where they did? What is their significance? Any thoughts?

I will post one point of view, and this one is from Matthew's Messages of December 2 2020.

Quote Let us take a moment to speak about the “mysterious” monoliths that appear and disappear. They are materialized and dematerialized by members of space crews to herald the onset of Earth’s civilization advancing in spiritual and conscious awareness.
    Lawn Darts indeed!

https://www.traveller.com.au/mysteri...we-know-h1snng
    https://www.ibtimes.com/how-many-mys...e-them-3098510

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Ben (31st December 2020), DeeMetrios (31st December 2020), Did You See Them (1st January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (31st December 2020), fifi (8th January 2021), Harmony (31st December 2020), Mare (4th January 2021), palehorse (5th February 2021), wondering (1st January 2021)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ClearWater (4th January 2021), Harmony (9th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (4th January 2021)

26. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Did anyone contact David Icke about this?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

27. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote "...
    The footage, dated Dec. 31 starting around 2:30 a.m., shows fuzzy images of two trucks driving into the area, lights around the site and then the trucks leaving around 4:20 a.m.

Novak feels sure the trucks were driven by the people who set up the monolith.

"I feel quite certain of it, even though I can't prove it," Novak wrote in an email to blogTO. "The arrival of the 2 vehicles followed by the lights at the monolith site, as well as the later departure of the two vehicles together seems to be enough evidence to draw these conclusions.
    ..."
    https://www.blogto.com/city/2021/01/...alcony-webcam/

Arrival:

Setup:

Departure:

Removal:

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 8th January 2021 at 19:02.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Harmony (9th January 2021), palehorse (5th February 2021), pueblo (9th January 2021), Sadieblue (9th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    These monoliths have been appearing in strange places all over the world for over a month now, and there are many and diverse theories as to their origins. I have searched the forum and it seems they have not yet been given a thread of their own, so here it is.

Who made them? Why did they place them where they did? What is their significance? Any thoughts?

I will post one point of view, and this one is from Matthew's Messages of December 2 2020.

Quote Let us take a moment to speak about the “mysterious” monoliths that appear and disappear. They are materialized and dematerialized by members of space crews to herald the onset of Earth’s civilization advancing in spiritual and conscious awareness.
    Lawn Darts indeed!

https://www.traveller.com.au/mysteri...we-know-h1snng
    https://www.ibtimes.com/how-many-mys...e-them-3098510

I think they're manufactured and put in place by human beings.

Either for ceremonial/religious purposes, some of them are as much obelisk as monolith, or perhaps as a way of communicating something to others? These things aren't exactly low profile and news coverage on discovery is guaranteed. They could be saying that their area is ready, or their allotted task has been completed. There could be hidden meaning in the colour, height, position, timing etc.

Of course they could serve both purposes or neither!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Harmony (9th January 2021), Metaphor (13th January 2021), palehorse (5th February 2021), pueblo (9th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #97
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Maybe the aliens are installing satellites - the man made ones being decoys - and when they become fully operational it will be real, unequivocal disclosure.

32. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

"Another monolith mysteriously appears just outside Calgary"

https://dailyhive.com/calgary/monoli...ppears-calgary

Quote Well, if you thought the monolith craze was over when 2020 ended, it looks like you were wrong.

Alberta now has its first 2021 monolith sighting, just eleven days into the new year. Calgarian Noelle Cameron, who saw the tall metal pillar with her family, posted pictures of the discovery on her Instagram. “My husband actually gets all the credit,” Cameron told Daily Hive. “He is the one who saw it randomly standing there in a field,” she added.

The object was standing upright in a field, just off Highway 22, at the Oldman River crossing. ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ClearWater (13th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th January 2021), pueblo (13th January 2021), wondering (13th January 2021)

34. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

12.000 years history gain new attention.

ctizen says " When morning we woke up we saw this , no one knows what is written"

Written with Gokturk alphabet " if you want to see moon look at the sky"
    Last edited by Tangri; 5th February 2021 at 15:09. Reason: translate
    Love and Hope

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

ClearWater (5th February 2021), Dick (5th February 2021), Mare (5th February 2021), wondering (5th February 2021)

36. Link to Post #100
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,711 times in 20,824 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Reinhard (5th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast