+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you know about organic portals?

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Default Do you know about organic portals?

This article first clarifies the notions of organic portals (PO) "and soul-men (not PO) - and makes a comparison between these two types in terms of their physical, psychological and metaphysical structure. Second, it explores the origin and evolution as well as the raison d'être of these two types of men. Third, this article describes the function of POs in modern society, particularly with respect to their role as passive executors of the Matrix. Finally, he favors the approach of intuition over that of intellectual analysis in identifying POs. The talk will be interspersed with further comparisons between these types of men and other Matrix agents, in particular, the soulless robotic men.

Definition of "soul-men" and "organic portals"
    OPs comprise half of the human population; the other half are largely male souls. Due to genetic mixtures, they are now found in all known races, although to varying degrees. While soul men possess a divine spark of consciousness which gives them the ability to develop self-awareness, OPs lack this divine spark and are comparatively barely conscious. They belong to a group spirit like those of animals; they evolve and incarnate collectively and not individually. While the soul-man has an energy that is unique to him and that is created by the essence, consciousness, experience of that person, the energy that drives an OP is the same in all of his type.

Physical comparison
    Physically, the two races are virtually indistinguishable from each other. Statistically, they have minor differences physiologically and possibly some genetic differences. Physiologically, POs tend to be more attractive and well-proportioned. Because they exist at a primary emotional level, natural selection has made sexuality, physicality, and aesthetics play a big role in their evolution. Also, unlike soul-men, PO bodies are designed and develop independent of soul influences and karmic charges; they are thus attractive provided that the law of probabilities allows it within the constraints linked to genetic parameters and the social environment.

Not only genetic and environmental factors influence the physiology of human souls but also karma and soul quality if soul and genetics are considered to be associated. For metaphysical reasons, these factors seldom enhance the potential of the aesthetic appeal which is due to them by the laws of genetics, unless their quality of soul merits it. In addition, male souls tend to marry and reproduce for reasons other than mere physical attraction and so the lack of emphasis on the physical aspect is reflected in their descendants. There may be genetic markers in the X chromosomes that distinguish them, or differences in body chemistry and hormones, but they are not currently identified.

It is observed that the difference in physical appearance between OPs and non-OPs is so small that it cannot be used as a reliable criterion to distinguish them from one another as an individual.

Psychological comparison
    Psychologically, POs are simpler and consequently more efficient or effective than non-POs, because they have fewer psychological components. While OP has two components, Soul Men have three. The first component of a man-soul is that he possesses the divine spark of spirit, the Higher Self, the Essence, or the true Self. The second component is a neutral product created by the environment known as the ego, personality or mechanical aspect and which consists of many often contradictory sub-egos. The third component is bodily or somatic consciousness, the overall consciousness of physical organs and cells.

OPs only have body and personality awareness, but not that of a higher being of divine essence. Because the body and personality do not know morality beyond social conditioning or survival, OPs have no empathy or compassion. Any expression of these is imitation. By their psychological simplicity, these creatures are capricious, predictable and easy to handle.
    more HERE

Organic or "PO" portal

Organic Portals on Earth, these “secret” beings that are part of Humanity

I did a search and I found nothing

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

angelfire (27th November 2020), EFO (26th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), Icare (27th November 2020), IndigoSpiral (26th November 2020), iota (27th November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (26th November 2020), onawah (28th November 2020), samsdice (27th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2020), TomKat (26th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Do you know about organic portals?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IndigoSpiral For This Post:

angelfire (27th November 2020), EFO (26th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), Icare (27th November 2020), iota (27th November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (26th November 2020), Lunesoleil (26th November 2020), onawah (28th November 2020), samsdice (27th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (26th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

“Bonjour Lunesoleil! Comment ça va, en Alsace?”

Best to continue in English… but I know some French too. Living in Flanders, Belgium, I am pretty close to the border with France.

You touch upon an interesting subject. And I think a lot has been written about OP’s, here on Project Avalon. With a simple search you’ll discover a lot, no doubt.

The article Montalk wrote (and you cited as well), is one of the better ones I think. The question you ask, “Do you know about organic portals?”, can possibly bring up a lot of answers here on the forum. If any people have conscious awareness about what OP’s are, it is most likely to find them here. Knowledge about those OP’s comes gradually as one evolves spiritually. It is as if our senses become more “attuned” to discover those “unknown agents” amongst the members of the present human race.

It is surprising that there is no book, not even one (at least, I could not find one), that is entitled “Organic Portals”. Maybe that is because they are known under another name in many cases. But it’s a good description. I came across the term about 20 years ago. Gurdijeff, Mouravieff and Gnosis in general have lots of information on OP’s and why they exist. There is one other source of information that I know talks about this at large, but I would first read Montalk’s disclaimer (about this source). However, a good message can come from literally “everywhere”, it depends on what you personally can get out of it. Not every person will take away the same useful information from every source, all the time.

Organic Portals – Soulless humans | Piercing the Veil of Reality (pearl-hifi.com) Is a good tekst with lots of information (but you may have found that one already).

OP’s make me always think about the “petty tyrants” in the Carlos Castaneda books. They do have their function in our world and our universe. Understanding why they exist is a life-long lesson in and by itself. And a personal journey to discover.

“Awakened souls” in human bodies are a sort of threat to the higher dimensional entities that “feed” ("loosh") on the emotions of (ensouled) humans. In some cases these more conscious souls can be very hard to control; so, what happens? OP’s or “human simulacra” (which are different, these are “robotoids”; a good free e-book about that phenomenon is “Human Simulacra” by Tom Montalk) are “aimed” at the target, the (somewhat) more awakened human.

Those OP’s can be inserted in their lives and make their existences, well, “very uncomfortable” (in many cases, an understatement). Parents, children, siblings, spouses, bosses, friends, any strangers… all can be used to influence (in a not so very good way) the subject. Yet, these people càn turn the tables on their adversaries. Through Free Will, they can “stand above” the inflicted, intended harm and use it to increase their experiences and understanding about the “nature of evil”, which will make them even move faster along the Path of a growing consciousness.

It is a “risk” the forces that pull the OP’s strings have to take. In some cases the individuals will be courageous enough – and wise enough – to “get” what is going on. In that event the “puppet masters” loose a game (or ‘battle’). In many other cases, the individual may eventually “give up” and/or “give in” (when the pressure become “too much”, most have a “breaking point”).

Personally I learned that the more you resist – and persist! – the more you can make progress, spiritually. And always “expect the unexpected”. I found out that there where you oftentimes believe to find the greatest truths, are exactly where you may discover – after some time – the most dangerous and treacherous influencers.

But you may possibly become a very “lone ranger” indeed! What will you opt for? It is each individual’s choice.

It is a very useful subject to learn more about. Thanks for starting this thread!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Agape (27th November 2020), alexius (28th November 2020), angelfire (27th November 2020), EFO (26th November 2020), Harmony (26th November 2020), Icare (27th November 2020), iota (27th November 2020), Lunesoleil (26th November 2020), onawah (27th November 2020), samsdice (27th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Do you know about organic portals?

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)

Best to continue in English… but I know some French too. Living in Flanders, Belgium, I am pretty close to the border with France.

You touch upon an interesting subject. And I think a lot has been written about OP’s, here on Project Avalon. With a simple search you’ll discover a lot, no doubt.
    Thank you, it's going to Alsace, I don't yet know Belgium, whose country has already been the guest of honor at the Christmas market in Strasbourg.

I did a simple search, it was to look for a needle in a haystack, to keep it simple. I don't have much time, would come back later if more comments.

Thanks again for the appreciation

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

angelfire (27th November 2020), EFO (26th November 2020), iota (27th November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (26th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

A lot has been speculated about there being 2 types of human: the herd animal vs. the individual. I've heard the terms horizontal vs vertical consciousness. Some people have both dynamics going equally, and are quite conflicted. Even the most individualistic, vertically conscious among us feels the pull of family or herd.

BUT, let's not misuse the term "portal." There's an occult practice where a victim is turned into a portal for communication with demons. Their eyes go black and they are temporarily possessed, so their controller can talk to interdimensional entities. The victim may be of either type of human.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

angelfire (27th November 2020), iota (27th November 2020), Lunesoleil (27th November 2020), samsdice (27th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)

The article Montalk wrote (and you cited as well), is one of the better ones I think. The question you ask, “Do you know about organic portals?”, can possibly bring up a lot of answers here on the forum. If any people have conscious awareness about what OP’s are, it is most likely to find them here. Knowledge about those OP’s comes gradually as one evolves spiritually. It is as if our senses become more “attuned” to discover those “unknown agents” amongst the members of the present human race.

It is surprising that there is no book, not even one (at least, I could not find one), that is entitled “Organic Portals”. Maybe that is because they are known under another name in many cases. But it’s a good description. I came across the term about 20 years ago. Gurdijeff, Mouravieff and Gnosis in general have lots of information on OP’s and why they exist. There is one other source of information that I know talks about this at large, but I would first read Montalk’s disclaimer (about this source). However, a good message can come from literally “everywhere”, it depends on what you personally can get out of it. Not every person will take away the same useful information from every source, all the time.

Organic Portals – Soulless humans | Piercing the Veil of Reality (pearl-hifi.com) Is a good tekst with lots of information (but you may have found that one already).

OP’s make me always think about the “petty tyrants” in the Carlos Castaneda books. They do have their function in our world and our universe. Understanding why they exist is a life-long lesson in and by itself. And a personal journey to discover.

“Awakened souls” in human bodies are a sort of threat to the higher dimensional entities that “feed” ("loosh") on the emotions of (ensouled) humans. In some cases these more conscious souls can be very hard to control; so, what happens? OP’s or “human simulacra” (which are different, these are “robotoids”; a good free e-book about that phenomenon is “Human Simulacra” by Tom Montalk) are “aimed” at the target, the (somewhat) more awakened human.

Those OP’s can be inserted in their lives and make their existences, well, “very uncomfortable” (in many cases, an understatement). Parents, children, siblings, spouses, bosses, friends, any strangers… all can be used to influence (in a not so very good way) the subject. Yet, these people càn turn the tables on their adversaries. Through Free Will, they can “stand above” the inflicted, intended harm and use it to increase their experiences and understanding about the “nature of evil”, which will make them even move faster along the Path of a growing consciousness.

It is a “risk” the forces that pull the OP’s strings have to take. In some cases the individuals will be courageous enough – and wise enough – to “get” what is going on. In that event the “puppet masters” loose a game (or ‘battle’). In many other cases, the individual may eventually “give up” and/or “give in” (when the pressure become “too much”, most have a “breaking point”).

Personally I learned that the more you resist – and persist! – the more you can make progress, spiritually. And always “expect the unexpected”. I found out that there where you oftentimes believe to find the greatest truths, are exactly where you may discover – after some time – the most dangerous and treacherous influencers.

But you may possibly become a very “lone ranger” indeed! What will you opt for? It is each individual’s choice.

It is a very useful subject to learn more about. Thanks for starting this thread!
    hey there Johan! well said ... thank you

who is the source?

Montalk is my go to for the subject but its been many years since i read it ....

it was extremely liberating to come to know of them ... like a light bulb going off where suddenly everything made sense. up to that point, i had lived my life operating from the view point that:

"everyone is my brother
    even if THEY don't know it?
    i do
    and so must act accordingly"

and there had been some ...
    had so openly and obviously dedicated their time and effort
    to sabotage what was possible in my life
    to derail at every turn
    i could feel the energy depletion in real time

and yet?
    there i was responding in love
    and love
    and more love

i thought they were my "assignments"
    that is the term for the people that would randomly get ... well, .... "assigned" to me
    (and it was my "job" to assist and support their evolutionary growth)

but the level of subversiveness all through a veneer of sweetness and feigned concern
    betrayed them
    it took a good couple of decades for me to "crack" their case
    but in the end, even before knowing the term, i'd turn to them and say:

"i know you are my handlers"

and they never even bothered to attempt to deny it
    they literally just looked back at me in silence
    they didn't speak in their defense
    they didn't speak at all! ...
    sigh ...

and so..............when i read Montalk's article
    everything became CRYSTAL CLEAR
    i understood
    what my poor "inner guidance" had warned so consistently of
    and in my misguided efforts to overcome through love had silenced and ignored

no more

they came and spoke
    i glanced up, unemotionally communicated our time together had come to an end

where in the past, my heart would have been easy prey to feel even guilty at the thought of turning my back on another human being that maybe "needed" me?

now, i knew better
    and my intuition was allowed expression

and betrayal of Self
    which is betrayal nonetheless
    and in fact,
    betrayal of THE HIGHEST form
    became a thing of the past

of course they have a "new" name

it is

NARCISSIST
    Last edited by iota; 27th November 2020 at 04:34. Reason: expand on "assignments"
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (27th November 2020), onawah (28th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

what we must remember is this

There are NO "wasted lessons" or experiences

EVERYTHING serves a purpose

and just as in life and education, there is a slow and steady progression
    so too in our spiritual evolution

at the onset, at least most of the folk that crossed my path
    the direction is a bit "away" from self interest
    into caring for, loving and ultimately "being of service" to another

there are inherent "gift" in the doing and learning of these lessons
    priceless germs not to be spoken of
    but experienced by the "doing"

however, Love, does not equate "nice"
    ask any parent who loves their child
    and in the guidance and instruction
    and setting of clear boundaries

IT IS LOVE that MOTIVATES
    Love IS the "basis" and "foundation"
    THAT is true

but sometimes the expression would not be termed "nice"
    and perhaps even occur as "mean" to the child who does not understand the complexity of it all

and so we must learn that when things "dont feel good"?
    that is NOT to be ignored any more than when we touch a hot stove
    just like we pull our hand back, so the same is appropriate emotionally

and to sit there and endure and "understand" and respond "nicely"
    though it may SEEM "loving"
    it is NOT

it is akin to enabling bad behavior to continue
    in a souled human ~ the possibility for evolvementt is present

in a spiritless human?
    that possibility is non existent

they have a task and a purpose
    and your kindness, love and compassion
    does NOT "assist" them in their evolution
    it doesn't even 'register' in them
    and it becomes the vulnerability turned against you

that's on you

you were to learn

they are fulfilling THEIR function

it is OUR response-ability
    (we have the ability TO respond)
    to respond appropriately

a mother, for example, is not confused
    when a virus attacks her child?
    she does not shower it in love
    offer it compassion
    give it "room to grow"

she eliminates it

the ONLY appropriate response IS that

and until one is ready to arise to take such action?
    why they will be more than willing to provide one
    with ALL the opportunities imaginable
    over and over and over and over again

until you "get it"
    or allow the debilitation and loss of energy to nearly kill you

but we canNOT "blame" them
    for what WE
    fail to do
    now can we?

OUR choices
    are NOT
    THEIR responsibility

just something to keep in mind

so that any adversary

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (27th November 2020), Lunesoleil (27th November 2020), onawah (28th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    A lot has been speculated about there being 2 types of human: the herd animal vs. the individual. I've heard the terms horizontal vs vertical consciousness.
    We must admit that there are individuals who think only of being consumer products, it is certainly not them, who will change the world towards greater equality of human rights. If we want to change society and the psychological confinement of the Coronavirus crisis, we should all together act in the same direction. This is an example and the Organic Portal obeys political rules and laws, he is the nice sheep, he is in no way a dissenter, a revolutionary, he is the nice doggie who obeys his chosen master and that is for me the example of an organic portal. He is a human / robot who has no conscience, he has a placid look at the world around him. What matters to him, his personal interest ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

iota (28th November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (29th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    A lot has been speculated about there being 2 types of human: the herd animal vs. the individual. I've heard the terms horizontal vs vertical consciousness.
    We must admit that there are individuals who think only of being consumer products, it is certainly not them, who will change the world towards greater equality of human rights. If we want to change society and the psychological confinement of the Coronavirus crisis, we should all together act in the same direction. This is an example and the Organic Portal obeys political rules and laws, he is the nice sheep, he is in no way a dissenter, a revolutionary, he is the nice doggie who obeys his chosen master and that is for me the example of an organic portal. He is a human / robot who has no conscience, he has a placid look at the world around him. What matters to him, his personal interest ...
    Yes. AND... we tend to condemn in others what we despise in ourselves. That's why it's called the shadow.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

There is a very illuminating thread on Narcissism here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=narcissists
    ...which I think has been very instructive to some of us in learning how to identify narcissists and turn off the signals (as it were) that attract them to empaths, and to otherwise foil their attempts to feed on us.
    The late Dr. Christopher Hills: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hills
    ... a very wise man, once said that humanity will not make real progress until we learn to identify psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths and to prevent them from taking positions of power which have allowed them to wreak destruction on the world.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    There is a very illuminating thread on Narcissism here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=narcissists
    ...which I think has been very instructive to some of us in learning how to identify narcissists and turn off the signals (as it were) that attract them to empaths, and to otherwise foil their attempts to feed on us.
    The late Dr. Christopher Hills: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hills
    ... a very wise man, once said that humanity will not make real progress until we learn to identify psychopaths, narcissists and sociopaths and to prevent them from taking positions of power which have allowed them to wreak destruction on the world.
    didn't also Wes Penre, fellow Avalonian, also do a whole series on the subject. I remember some time back reading some of his posts here on Project Avalon and many commenting on not liking the voice he used etc.

i wasn't active at the time, but the comments didn't have a nice ring to them and he was so humble and obliging i almost came out of my self imposed "retirement" to support him

i find one of the characteristics of a narcissist is to forever be proclaiming what they "like" and "don't like"

it is a human characteristic to have individual preferences, indeed i worry for our youth that with the current mind control programs ... errr ... sorry ... i mean "politically correct movement" they are being heavily oppressed ... ummm ... sorry again ... i mean forced to acquiesce their individuality .... geez! i don't know what is wrong with me today, i meant "receive sensitivity training" their personal perspectives and unique individuality is being systematically suppressed

but as i was saying, though i applaud and defend the right of anyone to LIKE or NOT LIKE whatever it is they do?

one of the characteristics of the narcissist is to not just declare the fact that they don't like something, but actually EXPECT it to be everyone's problem and task to correct and appease them

ummm ... NO!

just categorically and unequivocally ~ my answer is "NO!"
    period

you like what you like
    and i will like what i like

and we should learn to live in peace
    there are 7 billion of us
    it needs to STOP being a surprise that the other 6,999,999 think differently

so that any adversary

22. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (29th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Question Re: Do you know about organic portals?

Yes. AND... we tend to condemn in others what we despise in ourselves. That's why it's called the shadow.
    The shadow archetype represents, according to Carl Jung's analytical psychology, the “dark side” of our personality. It is a convulsive sub-world of our psyche containing the most primitive, the sharpest egotisms, the most repressed instincts, and this “disowned” self that the conscious mind rejects and that we relegate to the deepest. of our being.

We have all heard of this concept, this archetype of the shadow that continues to be used in psychology to talk about this confrontation. From that feeling of dispute that we sometimes have in ourselves when we work on our frustrations, our fears, our insecurities or our resentments.

Are we not moving away from the definition of PO (organic portal) which is in its form a group of individuals programmed to live in a robotic consumer society. I only relay the information that exists in multiple forms of articles, videos. Has this type of individuals always existed, or has been created recently.

In fact, an Organic Portal will not be constituted like a so-called normal human, with these different bodies, emotional, causal bodies. For others, the organic portal would have had an opening in its aura that would have let in an alien entity. You see this has nothing to do with the shadow theory or the profile of a narcissist, but alien manipulation in a human being whose behavior is going to be changed.
    People tend to mix organic portals with narcissistic perverts, I don't think the origins are similar even if there would be deep psychological disorders in the latter.
    Then the organic portal is I think devoid of feelings.
    We are still talking about the reality of a double humanity!

They are servants of the system put in place and associated with a policy in the development of globalization. Did this category of person exist before? , she that she has always existed? , is that the question we might be entitled to ask?

ENERGETIC DIFFERENCES
    The human being is connected to the sky (Divine - invisible world) by his pineal gland (brain) and his upper chakras, including that of the heart. He is also connected to the earth (visible world) by his lower chakras for his material needs.

The organic portal (PO), male or female, is not connected to the sky (Divine - invisible world) because its pineal gland and its upper chakras (including that of the heart) are blocked. He is only connected to the earth (visible world) through his lower chakras for his material needs.

Another interesting article on the organic portal
    • The first goal is not to be exposed.
    • The second goal is to help keep the masses falling asleep.
    • The third goal is to eat energetically
    • That POs have massively invested in all key functions of the company
    • That POs participate in keeping the flawed system in place.
    • That the OPs are ultimately not free because they are completely conditioned
    • That the PO pump the energy of their host while they devitalize on contact
    • That POs are people with an extremely powerful mind

Humanoid or even artificial intelligence?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

EFO (29th November 2020), iota (28th November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (29th November 2020), onawah (28th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread