+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Touching The Divine

1. Link to Post #41
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,550 times in 220 posts

Default Re: Touching The Divine

The film Powder is powerful and evocative and sends chills up and down my spine whenever I watch it. It is the story of the realisation and illustration of what could be and what appears not to be. The video clip here shows the ending. The film also shows that if the Divine Consciousness is held by one then it ripples out to all around and changes happen.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), ClearWater (30th November 2020), Constance (30th November 2020), Gwin Ru (30th November 2020), Harmony (30th November 2020), Hym (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Ken (30th November 2020), Mike (30th November 2020), Reinhard (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (30th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,697 times in 14,540 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Good grief! What do you think the feathers were all about? This is an incredible occurrence, I am so sorry for your loss I cannot even bring to mind what such a loss would be like. A truly awesome event, in the real meaning of that word.
    Thank you, Mike. The short version is that I was in a bad place the night before my sonís burial. I muffled my screams in a pillow. No one answered my pleas to be buried with him. Then the darkened room filled with a beau-ti-ful blue.

My bedroom was stacked with packed up books. I tore threw a box and grabbed the ďIllusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah". My son, Michael answered questions through the random pages I turned until peace and silence filled me.

I was directed to go to my office which was two floors down. I pulled open the computer keyboard shelf and there was a feather. On the ďIllusions" cover was a feather. It was an important turning point in the story of a teacher that died and he floated a feather down to his heartbroken student.

I preserved the precious gift in a transparent baseball envelop, and tucked it in my power bag. It brought me strength and assurance that Michael was but a thought away. A couple of days later the feather gift was gone.

That was the first of many feathers and phenomena for the next five months and continues today. They are confirmations that much is happening multidimensionally.

Each time, I am reminded how we are all an integral part of the flow in creativity and creation, even when we engage in daily activities. Like when I catch myself either stretching time out, or condensing a days worth of the to-do-list into a few hours.

Sooner than later, manifestation will be an ordinary way of life for us all. Life is creation. We just have to recall that itís our birthright and become an active participant in its flow.

Disclaimer: Iím a work in progress.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th November 2020 at 19:29.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Bodhicee (2nd December 2020), bojancan (30th November 2020), ClearWater (30th November 2020), Constance (30th November 2020), Delight (30th November 2020), greybeard (30th November 2020), Gwin Ru (30th November 2020), Hym (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Ken (30th November 2020), Mike (30th November 2020), Reinhard (30th November 2020), Strat (30th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2020), Trisher (30th November 2020), ulli (30th November 2020), Wind (30th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,609 times in 3,282 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Sooner than later, manifestation will be an ordinary way of life for us all. Life is creation. We just have to recall that itís our birthright and become an active participant in its flow.

I agree and feel that my job is ONLY to release the blocks to the TECHNOLOGY of THE SACRED. Intelligent Infinity trumps EVERYTHING we think is true. To be shifted out of what we have already manifested takes some UNDOING. IMO all I need to experience MORE magic and mystery is allow THE FORCE who knows me, loves me, and will bring signs and wonders to work. It is MUCH harder to let go when we imagine the confines we are in are "GOOD". IMO that is the only catch. We have to continuously tune in to a seemingly silent station and OFTEN we refuse.

I love the opportunity now to change octaves. IT IS REALLY POSSIBLE!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Constance (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Mike (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (30th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2020), Trisher (30th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,202 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    Good grief! What do you think the feathers were all about? This is an incredible occurrence, I am so sorry for your loss I cannot even bring to mind what such a loss would be like. A truly awesome event, in the real meaning of that word.
    Thank you, Mike. The short version is that I was in a bad place the night before my sonís burial. I muffled my screams in a pillow. No one answered my pleas to be buried with him. Then the darkened room filled with a beau-ti-ful blue.

My bedroom was stacked with packed up books. I tore threw a box and grabbed the ďIllusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah". My son, Michael answered questions through the random pages I turned until peace and silence filled me.

I was directed to go to my office which was two floors down. I pulled open the computer keyboard shelf and there was a feather. On the ďIllusions" cover was a feather. It was an important turning point in the story of a teacher that died and he floated a feather down to his heartbroken student.

I preserved the precious gift in a transparent baseball envelop, and tucked it in my power bag. It brought me strength and assurance that Michael was but a thought away. A couple of days later the feather gift was gone.

That was the first of many feathers and phenomena for the next five months and continues today. They are confirmations that much is happening multidimensionally.

Each time, I am reminded how we are all an integral part of the flow in creativity and creation, even when we engage in daily activities. Like when I catch myself either stretching time out, or condensing a days worth of the to-do-list into a few hours.

Running Deer - I'm so sorry for your unimaginable loss. What a beautiful story and gift your son has sent you with the feathers - a reminder he's always with you.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jill For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2020), Constance (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Mike (30th November 2020), RunningDeer (30th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3