+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DISCLOSURE - Gov Agent unveils USA Secret Cryptid Program

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default DISCLOSURE - Gov Agent unveils USA Secret Cryptid Program

Understand...what you're getting ready to delve into here may be the MOST important Cryptozoological and relevant life changing information EVER!

I'm 99% sure this alleged Gov Agent (Victor, aka William) is legit. I cannot say I KNOW he's legit, but he is knowledgeable, consistent, and responds to live questions without hesitation. His voice, demeanor and tone add to his legitimacy IMO. He would be one heck of a story teller if he was lying.

These series of "Gov Agent" videos found under the Playlist tab, start off with the YouTube Channels owner "Jeff" reading emails he received from this Gov agent, who was originally called William. As the videos progress, William looks at the viewers comments and decides which ones he responds to. When Williams popularity grows the questions become more involved. William doesn't miss a beat. Eventually, we get to hear Williams voice as he answers questions from viewers and Jeff and divulges his real name Victor.

Prepare to be BLOWN away!

Note: In the earlier videos you'll have to fast forward to look for the sections regarding William.

It would good if Jeff, or someone, could compile (exclusively and in order) ALL the sections from Victor from beginning to end.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Amenjo (14th December 2020), aoibhghaire (29th November 2020), Ben (29th November 2020), Bill Ryan (29th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th December 2020), Ewan (22nd November 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th November 2020), Forest Denizen (29th November 2020), Heart to heart (2nd December 2021), I should cocoa (29th November 2020), Ioneo (29th November 2020), janette (8th December 2020), Kryztian (30th November 2020), mab777 (30th November 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st December 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), palehorse (29th November 2020), Reinhard (29th November 2020), Sadieblue (29th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), skogvokter (30th November 2020), snoman (29th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (7th December 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st December 2020), Tintin (29th November 2020), TomKat (29th November 2020), wondering (29th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: DISCLOSURE - Gov Agent unveils USA Secret Cryptid Program

Victor (formerly known as William) was recently promoted to a 3 star lieutenant general. He is also the head of this program for at least two more years.

Here’s Victor describing the Big Three of the cryptids...Dogman, Werewolves and Sasquatch. (Note: Werewolves are NOT humans who change into werewolves as depicted in movies or myth.)

Last edited by Soullight; 30th November 2020 at 03:41.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

janette (8th December 2020), Kryztian (30th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (7th December 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,351 times in 431 posts

I've been seeing a uptick in these types of fairy tails turned into "Disclosure" lately across the internet.

It's a very strange form of disinformation and the only function that I can think of is to mislead the large number of people who have very recently become aware of the fact that there is far more to reality than what is on the news.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd November 2021), Did You See Them (30th November 2020), guayabal (30th November 2020), janette (8th December 2020), Kryztian (30th November 2020), Mike Gorman (30th November 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    I've been seeing a uptick in these types of fairy tails turned into "Disclosure" lately across the internet.

It's a very strange form of disinformation and the only function that I can think of is to mislead the large number of people who have very recently become aware of the fact that there is far more to reality than what is on the news.
    This has always been the default strategy of the community which seeks to 'muddy the waters' and discredit researchers. The comic book 'class clowns' who present ridiculous fiction, the florid trolls who misdirect, and misrepresent; they have always been the bane of truth seekers.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (22nd November 2021), Did You See Them (30th November 2020), janette (8th December 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Skeptics and Researchers...

Please do share your “valid research” which proves this is bogus so we can ALL see what evidence/proof you have gained which has warranted your post.

So far, I’m just seeing “observations” or “opinions”, which is fine. As long as you don’t “muddy the water” as something you’re not.

I don’t have any research that can prove this, only my opinion. But I listened to every video in the Playlist before I posted here and made my “public” opinion.
    Last edited by Soullight; 30th November 2020 at 19:10.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Did You See Them (30th November 2020), janette (8th December 2020), Kryztian (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), sunflower (13th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (7th December 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    Skeptics and Researchers...

Please do share your “valid research” which proves this is bogus so we can ALL see what evidence/proof you have gained which has warranted your post.

So far, I’m just seeing “observations” or “opinions”, which is fine.
    I am not sure where one could possibly go to research this material, other that by observing what is said here. I don't mean to "muddy the waters" but here is what I've noticed:
    • He relates different stories from different "witnesses", but each story seems to have exactly the same narrative styles and elements. Each story contains shifts back between and forth between 1) physical details of the encounters that set up the story (place, location, physical description of the creatures) - the "authors" of each of these stories seem to be equally gifted in this skill 2) a few personal details about their life 3) some speculation about what the creature was thinking or what it's behavior meant 4) a slightly climactic moment near the end of the story. The "authors" seem to switch back and forth between these elements to create a dramatic effect which matches the unsettling background music.

• His Youtube channel has over 100 hours of "Dogman" stores from the last 12 months alone, and certainly a lot more if you want to go back the five years he is on Youtube. How could one person have so many stories about this phenomena and no one else have any???

• From looking at the titles, it doesn't seem that he has interviewed any of the actual "witness" but is just relaying their stories. If this is a real phenomena, I would expect dozens if not hundreds of witnesses to come forth, perhaps some anonymously or with pseudonyms, but clearly different voices telling their stories in different manners.

• He relates the stories of his witnesses with exactly the same acting voice that he relates the story of his daughter and her troubles at school which can only be ameliorated by your going to his Patreon page. I am going to say that his daughter is from the same level of reality that his "witnesses" and the dogman are.

I think Mr. Nadolny has a gift for writing sci-fi/paranormal fiction and think he might do better financially if he focused his energies in that direction.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

janette (8th December 2020), skogvokter (30th November 2020), sunflower (13th December 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st December 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Victor (formerly known as William) was recently promoted to a 3 star lieutenant general. He is also the head of this program for at least two more years.

Here’s Victor describing the Big Three of the cryptids...Dogman, Werewolves and Sasquatch. (Note: Werewolves are NOT humans who change into werewolves as depicted in movies or myth.)

Okay, here we go. I can't prove or disprove anything, of course, but I've been studying cryptozoology more than half my life.

Jeffrey Nadoln, the host, clearly means well, but he's not very bright. I do have to say that. He was having trouble thinking of good questions to ask.

How is that possible? I drafted most of these below in 5-10 minutes flat. None of them were asked, and no answers were volunteered by "Victor", which I'd suggest is rather a red flag.
    • What "agency" does he represent? If he's a "3 star lieutenant general", that suggests he's either in the US Army or Marines. (Could also be Air Force or Space Force, but those only other possibilities seem unlikely.)
    • So if it's one of those services, where's he based?
    • Is this considered a matter of national security? If so, why?
    • How is he able to broadcast about this in what is clearly his own identifiable voice? What are the service penalties (e.g. Leavenworth!) if he's identified? Or does he have permission to make certain statements? (And if he does have security clearance, what is the level?)
    • How many are in his unit? What training do they have?
    • He says several times, "We had a call from..." What's the number to call?!
    • Are there equivalent "agencies" in other countries? If so, which ones? Is there any international liaison, such as one would expect between the US and Canada?
    • What weapons work (or do not work) against these creatures? Are acoustic weapons of value?
    • What does he know of the Skinwalker Ranch, that Jeremy Corbell has stated is of interest to the DIA as a national security issue?
    • Are these creatures interdimensional or not? If they are, what are they doing here? If not, can he talk about their
      — Habitat?
      — Diet?
      — Genome?
      — Population numbers? (And how are the population numbers estimated?)
      — Existence on other continents?
      — Apparent absence from the fossil record?
    • Have these creatures been assigned a formal zoological name, even if that's classified?
    • How can an animal with 22" tracks be estimated to be 18 ft tall, when a human with 11" tracks might be 6 feet tall? (Mathematics of proportion suggests that a 1500 lb animal, like an 18 ft tall biped, would actually need feet much larger than that to support its huge weight.)
    If I had another 5-10 minutes I bet I'd be able to think of a bunch more questions, too.

My suspicion: Victor is a fantasist, and Jeffrey Nadoln is gullible and not smart enough to realize everything that's wrong (or at best, very incomplete) with this picture.

caveat
    : I am NOT saying that these creatures don't exist. I'm just doubting the information given in the interview. Stories are just way too easy to invent and tell without going in to ANY of the detail needed to answer the questions above.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th November 2020 at 22:26.

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (1st December 2020), Alan (1st December 2020), Ben (13th December 2020), Ewan (22nd November 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2020), Heart to heart (2nd December 2021), holcaul (1st December 2020), janette (8th December 2020), Kryztian (1st December 2020), kudzy (1st December 2020), mab777 (22nd November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st December 2020), Michel Leclerc (19th May 2023), Rosco1 (13th September 2021), skogvokter (30th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (7th December 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st December 2020), Vicus (7th December 2020), Yoda (1st December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I believe that anyone that listened to Vic Condif's channel Dogman Encounters for the past 4 years...And I did listen to pretty much all of them, can deduct that these creatures might indeed be a reality considering he interviews direct witnesses and has 100's of them since he started his channel.

Too many stories, too many credible eye witnesses and some of them came back 3-4 times to do follow ups.

Anyways, I believe the phenomena to be real as much as Bigfoot is real and I wouldn't want to encounter neither of them especially dogman.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CaptnNemo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st December 2020), Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), CurEus (17th December 2020), Heart to heart (2nd December 2021), janette (8th December 2020), Kryztian (1st December 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st December 2020), Tyy1907 (14th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Okay, here we go. I can't prove or disprove anything, of course, but I've been studying cryptozoology more than half my life.

Jeffrey Nadoln, the host, clearly means well, but he's not very bright. I do have to say that. He was having trouble thinking of good questions to ask.

How is that possible? I drafted most of these below in 5-10 minutes flat. None of them were asked, and no answers were volunteered by "Victor", which I'd suggest is rather a red flag.
    • What "agency" does he represent? If he's a "3 star lieutenant general", that suggests he's either in the US Army or Marines. (Could also be Air Force or Space Force, but those only other possibilities seem unlikely.)
    • So if it's one of those services, where's he based?
    • Is this considered a matter of national security? If so, why?
    • How is he able to broadcast about this in what is clearly his own identifiable voice? What are the service penalties (e.g. Leavenworth!) if he's identified? Or does he have permission to make certain statements? (And if he does have security clearance, what is the level?)
    • How many are in his unit? What training do they have?
    • He says several times, "We had a call from..." What's the number to call?!
    • Are there equivalent "agencies" in other countries? If so, which ones? Is there any international liaison, such as one would expect between the US and Canada?
    • What weapons work (or do not work) against these creatures? Are acoustic weapons of value?
    • What does he know of the Skinwalker Ranch, that Jeremy Corbell has stated is of interest to the DIA as a national security issue?
    • Are these creatures interdimensional or not? If they are, what are they doing here? If not, can he talk about their
      — Habitat?
      — Diet?
      — Genome?
      — Population numbers? (And how are the population numbers estimated?)
      — Existence on other continents?
      — Apparent absence from the fossil record?
    • Have these creatures been assigned a formal zoological name, even if that's classified?
    • How can an animal with 22" tracks be estimated to be 18 ft tall, when a human with 11" tracks might be 6 feet tall? (Mathematics of proportion suggests that a 1500 lb animal, like an 18 ft tall biped, would actually need feet much larger than that to support its huge weight.)
    If I had another 5-10 minutes I bet I'd be able to think of a bunch more questions, too.

My suspicion: Victor is a fantasist, and Jeffrey Nadoln is gullible and not smart enough to realize everything that's wrong (or at best, very incomplete) with this picture.

caveat
    : I am NOT saying that these creatures don't exist. I'm just doubting the information given in the interview. Stories are just way too easy to invent and tell without going in to ANY of the detail needed to answer the questions above.
    I have some time and was planning on answering Kryztian tonight. But it seems Kryztian's points revolve around Jeff and not Victor. Personally, I'm really only interested in Victor. But as far as Jeff is concerned, he doesn't seem exceptionally bright but does seem sincere and might be a great guy. Although you have to wonder about a guy who seems to focus on dark and disturbing topics so much. Anyway, I doubt he is capable of putting together a scam with Victor. And I doubt Victor is collaborating with Jeff, when you consider the way Jeff ask questions and interacts with Victor. IMO.

Now, onto Bill's great questions/points, from my understanding.
    • I don't recall Victor saying what agency he is in, or what branch. But it would be nice to know. I do know he plans on writing a book (with CLEAR photos of cryptids, etc). And he said he doesn't think he can work for the possible "incoming administration" (assume he meant Biden, although Biden won't get in BTW, things are about to get very REAL politically VERY soon. Buckle up!)
    • Victor's agency is located in Virginia and mostly underground.
    • It was indeed a National Security issues and has been around since the 50's. They use these cryptids as soldiers.
    • From what I gathered, seems Victor was given the go-ahead from the current administration (Trump). Victor and at least two of his CO's ran various scenarios of how best to disclose this. Victor either chose or was chosen to do a soft-disclosure in this way as the best grass-roots format for releasing this information. He looked at many channels and sites before deciding that Jeff was the most authentic person and best choice (would like to know more about that reasoning).
    • They have a hard time keeping agents. Many die. They get agents from the various special forces. Each agent must have a certain number of confirmed human-kills and be at the end of their enlistment. Many pass the written and study portion but fail the admittance when they come face to face with the caged breeding Alpha Werewolf and Alpha Dogman. BTW: Because of the job, Victor is in his 60's and still has a six pack set of abs and 22" arms.
    • When agents hunt it can range from one man to a large team, depending on the number of cryptids they are going after. Typically it's two agents at a time. In 2008 Obama ordered the release of most of those in captivity. Victor said, from what he knew Obama was trying to save money. Those released ALL have chips and they know where they are at all times. Their programing/training usually keeps them away from people. But sometimes it doesn't work as both chipped and non-chipped (wild ones) kill or scare humans. FYI Victor said Bush Sr. was the ONLY president who wanted to see them. Bush was reported to have said, "they aren’t that scary looking" (LOL...probably because he was far worse!)
    • Jeff makes arrangements for subscribers to call in. I don't know his number but his email is nadolny.m.jeffery@gmail.com If you email him, even if you think it's all BS, PLEASE be respectful!
    • Victor said only Spain had a similar agency to his knowledge.
    • Victor uses a 50cal desert eagle handgun (use to have 45cal), and a 458 Winchester rifle (he prefers an older bolt action model). All bullets are Full Metal Jacket (FMJ) or armor piercing, NOT hollow points. All of the Big 3 have massively thick chest bones/cavities and the only sure way to kill them is with head shots. Victor wasn't sold on any other reliable way to kill the Big 3. But I did hear something about sound being used to help subdue them. And if you don't have a gun strong enough to kill them, you should NEVER look at their eyes, be still, and walk away slowly. Dogman/Werewolves do NOT bluff charge. If they come they're going to attack. Dogman prefer to attack from the side/flank or from behind. Werewolf/Sasaquach will charge head on. Their eyes are their weakest area followed by their necks.
    • Victor has been to Skinwalker Ranch over 30+ times if memory serves me. However, Victor wouldn't answer the person questions without vetting him since his questions were rather involved. I'd love to here what Victor knows about that place. But he does know that Skinwalkers (Indian shape-shifters) are real. He calls them paranormal and different from cryptids.
    • He says the Big 3 are terrestrial and been around since the beginning of time. Sasquatch is the only one that has shown paranormal type abilities periodically. Such as disappearing magically.
    • They're all meat eaters. Dogman will eat berries and some grasses, but doesn't like them much. Werewolves are strictly fresh bloody meat eaters. Sasquatch eat pretty much anything similar to humans.
    • They seem to all have their own unique genome from what I understand. Although Sasquatch is closes to human. From what I recall, scale from 1-10 IQ, 1=dog, 5=chimpanzee, 10=average human, Dogman=4, Werewolf=7-9, Sasquatch=6-7.
    • From their breeding programs, I think Victor said there 200K dogmen, 77k werewolves, and Sasquatch were unknown because they haven't successfully been able to breed them. But they are currently in the process of recalling and euthanizing the dogmen because they couldn't control them. Whereas, the werewolf breeding program was a success. Victor says they have plans to try another Sasquatch breeding program since their numbers seem to be decreasing.

• Yes, they ARE on other continents but most likely not in the numbers they are here. At least the Big 3.
    • All records, fossil or otherwise, have been kept secret. Along with silencing most people, video, photographic proofs, etc. Even though Victor is doing a soft-disclosure they still keep this hush-hush from public exposure.
    • Their official names his agency uses are, dogman=catamount (sp?), werewolf=lycanthrope, bigfoot=sasquatch
    • Foot size, height and weight are gathered based on actual cryptids they have in captivity or have killed. That’s about all I know with this topic. On ones they don't capture, maybe they take the foot length and depth of impression into consideration to come up with the estimated height/weight? I heard him describe a 23 inch track Giant (not Sasquatch) that was seen and came down to Oregon from Canada. It killed three of his agents before going back into Canada. They found their guns smashed by incredible strength. But Victor couldn't go into Canada to hunt it because they didn't have permission.
    p.s. For years I have seen and listened to enough video/audio recordings of salt-of-the-earth people who have had interactions with Bigfoot, Dogman and other cryptids to feel convinced these creatures exist. BTW Victor talks about many other cryptids besides the Big 3.

All I can say about Victor is after you listen to him for long enough, observe his replies, his certainty/authority, cadence of speech, etc, it becomes clear that he is legit.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by CaptnNemo (here)
    I believe that anyone that listened to Vic Condif's channel Dogman Encounters for the past 4 years...And I did listen to pretty much all of them, can deduct that these creatures might indeed be a reality considering he interviews direct witnesses and has 100's of them since he started his channel.

Too many stories, too many credible eye witnesses and some of them came back 3-4 times to do follow ups.

Anyways, I believe the phenomena to be real as much as Bigfoot is real and I wouldn't want to encounter neither of them especially dogman.
    YES...you are exactly right! I love Vic and his channel "Dogman Encounters".

Anyone who doesn't believe just hasn't done the necessary research IMO.
    Last edited by Soullight; 1st December 2020 at 08:23.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st December 2020), Ben (13th December 2020), Bill Ryan (1st December 2020), CaptnNemo (1st December 2020), CurEus (17th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2020), janette (8th December 2020), Kryztian (1st December 2020), skogvokter (1st December 2020), Sunny-side-up (7th December 2020), TelosianEmbrace (1st December 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

Part of this is the relatively new phenomenon of creative fiction told as "ghost stories" or "paranormal phenomena" on you tube and podcasts. What FURTHER muddies the waters is that a subset of voice actors have taken to doing these as practice readings. I expect this is from a few schools who thought it to be a good idea.

and then we have what seems to be actors doing a form of impromptu or ad lib "interview" ...at least that what it seems to me over time. Many but not all will tell you before hand when it is a fictional account or that is the focus of the channell... and at last we have the run of the mill attention seekers with some mental health or self esteem issues. Over time they become a bit obvious and some are entertaining but all distract from serious study of these phenomena. Perhaps that is the goal.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th December 2020), Bill Ryan (7th December 2020), janette (8th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Part of this is the relatively new phenomenon of creative fiction told as "ghost stories" or "paranormal phenomena" on you tube and podcasts. What FURTHER muddies the waters is that a subset of voice actors have taken to doing these as practice readings. I expect this is from a few schools who thought it to be a good idea.

and then we have what seems to be actors doing a form of impromptu or ad lib "interview" ...at least that what it seems to me over time. Many but not all will tell you before hand when it is a fictional account or that is the focus of the channell... and at last we have the run of the mill attention seekers with some mental health or self esteem issues. Over time they become a bit obvious and some are entertaining but all distract from serious study of these phenomena. Perhaps that is the goal.
    It's rational that there will always be those that muddy waters and create fiction. Some just being thrill seekers or seeking money/fame/input, and of course there are those that probably work for covert agencies.

The only thing I would add is that it's easy to discount something hard to verify and suggest some negative "hidden agenda". That's fine, as long as you also do the research, or invest proper time into the study, and equally suggest that maybe it's true. I only saw one side in your statements.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), CurEus (13th December 2020), janette (8th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,490 times in 246 posts

I regularly listen to dogman encounters radio. The people who tell their stories are certainly encountering something completely terrifying. Just thinking about being face to face with an eight foot werewolf which is what some of these people say happened to them is mind shreddingly scary. I have recently discovered Jeff naldonys channel also and I have to say Victor does sound truthful in his demeanour. Another channel which I find very interesting is khat hansens conscious cryptids. She is native American and has been interacting with multiple beings since childhood. She goes into detail on who and what the dogman are and sasquatch also who she considers family. In fact she seems to have a great knowledge on a whole variety of beings ..interesting stuff indeed..the truth is evidently stranger than fiction.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), CurEus (14th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The cabal who controlled governments around the world have been actively hunting and killing sasquatch (dogman is a family of sasquatch) since long time ago. They have cloned them and make creatures that resemble sasquatch for evil purposes. The big fire in north western part of north american continent is part of their effort to exterminate the last stronghold of sasquatch. The real sasquatch people are the only sentient species that could not be subdued by them on this planet hence their effort to exterminate them to have total control of this world. You can read more about these in the book that I mentioned in another thread in this cryptozoology subforum. If you think sasquatch are nothing more than stupid beast, think again. Here is the link to the book I mentioned: https://sasquatchpeople.com/2015/09/...-for-humanity/

Edit: sorry the free online book has been removed
    Last edited by Michael Hawk; 13th December 2020 at 02:25.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

janette (9th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,979 times in 781 posts

As it relates to Dogman being related to Sasquatch the link is tenuous at best. A "credible" witness who has studied both creatures at length as a ( independent) field researcher came up with a type of classification system for Sasquatch he uses to try to categorize these cryptids. THis is form an interview on the Jeff Noldony youtube channel although I cannot remember which episode.The man interviewed seem genuine and credible, vasrlt moreso than most interviews I have heard...

For EG he identifies a few types of Sasquatch like Bigfoot, Swamp Apes and A Baboon faced "almost" dog faced type. What he notes is that all of them until very recently walk similarly to humans with heel and toes touching the ground with an exception when they try to hide their tracks....purportedly they can bunch up their toes leaving the imprint of a moon shape similar to those left by hoofed animals (seems suspect to me) ....the Sasquatch family can move rapidly on all fours and brachiate very well....swinging from tree branch to tree branch. Considering their weight, those would need to be VERY sturdy branches.

Other researchers have discussed a government classification system that exists for Sasquatch but IIRC they identified about 10 distinct types in N. America...I cannot locate that report, if is was even genuine but it does seem that people relate closely along the lines of the reports descriptions of types of Sasquatch.

What the researcher has found recently that disturbs him is that tracks and prints indicate that some types Sasquatch are developing "claw like" feet. How this differs is that Dogmen do not have humanoid feet they walk on their paws and usually leave a 3 toe print with their claws print clearly visible. There is a noticeable difference between Dogman "hands" and feet. 5 fingers vs 3 pads. He was dismissive of the thought of interbreeding noting they may share a common ancestor in humans but do not mix and Sasquatch leave areas when Dogmen enter. Purportedly Dogmen are much more capable pound for pound then Dogment..who often are in packs Vs Sasquatch are usually in small family units...I suppose we could liken it to humans. Lb for Lb humans are no match for a wolf.

What I found interesting is that he notes that the baboon faced or snouted/muzzle faced Sasquatch is often confused as a werewolf of dogman.
    He asserts that all 3 are unrelated and physically distinct. Dogmen have forepaws shaped like hands with very large claws, pointed ears with tufts of fur on the tips. They do not extend their arms fully when standing but hold them out in front of them. SAme as when a dog is on its' hind quarters "standing". They have hocks, like a dog or a deer. Were wolves have legs, as do baboon faced Sasquatch. All have extended forearms much longer than humans. Dogmen also tend to pant even when not exerting themselves. Sasquatch do not, from the accounts I have heard.

It was also posited that the differing "types" of Saasquatch may be due to the same illnesses that decimated Ingenious population in North and S. America upon contact with Europeans. Leaving tiny breeding populations and a lot of inbreeding. I would tend to put more weight into Hancock's theory of cataclysmic events 12,000 or so years ago.

A. 5oo or even 5,000 years is much MUCH too little time for an "evolutionary" change. It cannot account for so many varieties.
    B. Some traits that would transform a "wildman" (Neanderthal-esque human) are simple. We have a gene that causes hair to grow ALL over the body. That could take hold and become dominant VERY fast.
    C. Their auburn and red hair colouring is suggestive of Giants, it would be a stretch but accounts of the Mound Builders...an advanced group found all over Europe and the Americas... Toss a cataclysm at them and they could devolve socially just as we have on numerous occasions.

I hope to be able to locate this interview today and edit my post.

My takeaway from listening to account after account for a few weeks is that Dogman Phenomena is not"totally new" but a very considerable uptick in sightings and encounters is occurring. This is post "novelty internet"...it does not parallel the increased reporting of Sasquatch, mothman, chupacabra or UFO's. It is much more recent. The large increase in the amount of reports is...Odd.

Why.....?
    1. Attention, why bother the audience is so small as to be laughable. And MOST people giving accounts are anonymous.
    2. Money, again not much there.
    3. Acting, creative writing. These do occur and it may have a been a topic favourite for creative fiction, screen writing and acting. This is often referred to as Creepy pasta: fanfiction story telling. https://www.creepypasta.com/
    4. There simply are more of them and more encounters.

It seems that Dogmen come in differing forms or "types" as well

1. I would put in the realm of skinwalkers. Just evil, viscous and exhibit supernatural abilities. They seem to live off of fear and terror but generally do not kill people. The purportedly like to locate near burial mounds. Which is odd, as most Indian burial mounds were not made by Indians. Weird. They also tend to prefer Indian burial sites...that are not mounds but more akin to cemeteries which they also tend to frequent. Sasquatch and "natural" dogmen don't seem drawn to these areas.

2. Regular "wild" Dogmen, territorial, inquisitive, highly intelligent but by most accounts may scare you but don't shred you to pieces BUT there are accounts that they have killed people and they often will kill cattle and livestock. Sometimes alone or in packs. Like Sasquatch they tend to have a migratory pattern seasonally. There is very little game to be found in their territories unless they are newly arrived.

3. A newer type...purportedly some military experiment either gone wrong, or gone right. Who knows how they measure their successes. The ones we encounter are generally AWOL and dangerous. I expect these are the ones encountered when there is a military response. But considering the accounts of sheer power and generally bulletproof nature ( even with heavy duty high calibre rounds) of hunters, a military response would seem appropriate to any Dogman encounter. I would bring a tank, several bazookas and then drop an aircraft carrier on it from orbit and for good measure slam the moon into whatever was left, scrape it up and launch it into a black hole. Not that I tend to overreact...

5. The "wildcard" I have come accross accounts from India, Japam and China of a race of Dog headed people. They engaged in trade and wore clothing and could speak. Dogmen here do not wear clothing it "seems" they understand but do not speak English but do "talk". Apparently Sasquatch do understand English and Native languages. Is this some psychic ability...I have no idea unless they were somehow engaged with English...I really just don't know. They also have accounts of cat headed people. India called them Rakshasa more akin to skinwalkers though.

Egypt: I dismiss. They depicted animal headed everything and human headed everything. Real? I would not put it past them if they could do it, they probably did.

By all accounts they are all VERY intelligent and cunning

I have not come across accounts of Dogmen with aliens as of yet, I have heard that some Sasquatch do work with Aliens. Not sure if they are clones or in agreement or controlled in some fashion.

There are accounts of conflicts between Dogmen and Sasquatch. Sasquatch always lose, even when in groups. Recalling accounts of Sasquatch ripping heads off of moose, punching horses in the head dead. Tossing enormous tree trunks at people, whipping boulders at people's heads, overturning heavy construction equipment we can infer they are strong. I'd would also add if they have primate animal musculature they could be 10x stronger than a man of the same weight. A chimpanzee can rip an adult male arm off...easily. AND their unknown form of camouflage...they are beyond formidable even taking full shotgun blasts and shrugging it off.

So: Nearly invisible, ranged weapons, incredible speed AND strength, nearly bulletproof...and is just shredded to bits by a Dogman? That's an uncomfortable thought. Add that to their propensity to track and stalk individual humans...for hundreds of miles ( as do Skinwalkers) this would probably be on my top 5 lists I never want to experience.

Sadly there are only a few encounters I have come across that are "neutral" and only 2 that were "friendly-ish" A dogman was purportedly engaged with some type of luminous creature which it killed or scared off. It looked at the witness and somehow conveyed this is their "job" to hunt and eliminate these "bad things" Take that for what you will, I remember it as it was outside the "ususal" account.

It seems the only clear answers we can get are probably from a Sasquatch ( oh, the inanity!) That does not seem likely to me. BUT if they do both exist AND if Sasquatch are under threat...maybe Sasquatch would like to start a dialogue with us, if they are not doing so already.

Have any Avalonians met a Dogman or a Sasquatch? If so, please share, even anonymously, if you have. The only forest type encounter I have had was while studying in England and taking a shortcut through a field to get to my college residence.The area was surrounded by thick hedges and I KNEW something was parallel to me and was keeping my pace as I traversed the field. It was most certainly not an animal.

I was left with the impression that it was VERY old, very tired/sleepy and had been disturbed by something. It lost interest in me and moved away. I am not certain if it was the hedges and trees expressing an identity/consciousness or if something was in there. And that could just be an overactive imagination.....

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Ami (9th January 2021), janette (18th April 2021), Michel Leclerc (19th May 2023), skogvokter (14th December 2020), Tommy Roxx (4th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michael Hawk (here)
    Edit: sorry the free online book has been removed
    Here is the link to another online version of the book I mentioned:
    https://sasquatchmessage.com/book-1

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

CurEus (14th December 2020), janette (9th January 2021), skogvokter (14th December 2020), Tommy Roxx (4th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

I cannot say that this is related to the Victor/Dogman story but it rhymes so I'll post it here as it's an interesting tidbit.

I was listening to an awesome 2006 presentation by Dr. Bill Deagle (recommended by Bill - thank you!) and Deagle mentions, in passing, US & Russian scientists building super soldiers in 1982. The thing that got my attention was Deagle saying that these scientists took muscle from jackals because it's the most powerful animal. According to him, these lab created super soldiers have wildly fast reflexes, can run at 30-35 mph, jump 20-30 feet, carry a 300 lb. pack & rip someone's heart out with their hands.

I wish he had said more about it but that's all.

I'm totally speculating but I gotta wonder if there was more than one version the scientists created...was one soldier more human & another more canine/jackal?

Play video at the 4:00 minute mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOp4...1F528&index=21

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

janette (9th January 2021), Michel Leclerc (19th May 2023)

33. Link to Post #17
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

In an interview with Linda Godfrey - a long time reporter covering the dogman phenomenon - she talks about using a remote viewer to look into them. Supposedly, dogmen were left here millennia ago by an alien civilization to watch humanity. They are waiting for us humans to kill each other off so they can have the earth. At the 41:10 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPCfUZiEWB8

Linda speaks about this again in a different interview at the 18:15 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm6AWCpTbYA

Victor, from the original post, says that the dogmen have always been on earth & are a natural creature made by God but that doesn't ring true to me...they are just so different from our evolutionary tree.

I may have had an encounter with a dogman as a child but I'm skeptical.

I was probably around 9 or 10 years old & was staying the night with my 80 year old great-grandmother. She lived alone in the farmlands of Indiana. Woods line the corn & soy fields, a stream & a creek nearby.

Anyway, everything was normal, went to sleep on the sofa in the front room that had a big picture window looking out toward the barn. Like most farms, there is a light near or on the barn that is left on at night to illuminate the area.

I woke up sometime in the night totally frozen with fear. I KNEW there was a werewolf outside & I must not move or it would see me through that window as the light was shining in. My grandmother was hearing impaired & basically deaf when she took out her hearing aide at night. I knew she was in danger too.

When I think about this story I feel crazy because I think I remember seeing a large bipedal dark figure standing behind the bush near the window but that part is vague which I find strange because I can remember the room & the feelings & how I was positioned on the couch. Maybe that indicates it was in fact a dream? What was clear was the terrible fear. And my "knowing" said it was a werewolf. I stayed perfectly still for a long, long time until I eventually fell asleep.

People would say of course it was a bad dream & I have told myself that. But I keep coming back to this wasn't like other dreams. And I know me. I'm the person who knows when I'm about to be in a car crash, or be robbed at gun point, or someone is following me. I'm the person who out-of-the-blue says to my boyfriend "there's ghost in here" & then the dog starts to lose her mind & attacks some unseen 'thing' in the room. I walk into a convenience store & have the feeling to buy a scratch lottery ticket & I win. And on & on. When my spidey senses tell me to pay attention, they aren't kidding. That's why it stands out to me & I keep trying to understand it.

Anyway, there are so many clear accounts all over the web. I know there is something to the mystery as there are so many credible witnesses that have come forward. I find it fascinating & hope there are real answers to these questions in my lifetime.
    Last edited by Ami; 9th January 2021 at 13:44. Reason: typo

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

janette (9th January 2021), Tommy Roxx (4th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Here's the latest video describing everything important from A-Z about Jeff's understanding of Victor and whether or not he's legit, etc.

I tend to believe Victor's narrative.

NOTE: Victor's book is scheduled to come out November 19, 2021 (pictures included).

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Book update from Jeff.

Was this a CIA op...did Victor and CIA screw Jeff and us all? With all the lies and half truths in all aspects of life, most recently the plandemic and election fraud, etc, who could put it past the Cabal. They have corrupted so much of life in every aspect that maybe they think they’ve already won and all these things from cryptids to UFO’s, etc, are just data collecting agendas to distract and keep people occupied while they finalize their end game.

p.s. I recommend this long series on the Cabal.

https://www.redpilldocumentaries.com...-1-18-updated/

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

We do not need to believe any one story. The evidence & truth will eventually come out. I really like the evidence that Expedition Bigfoot got in season 2. Especially episode 10 which is all about the black helicopters and the fact the governement knows. In this episode they are on the Olympic Penninsula and having serious interactions with Bigfoot with captures on thermal and more than one around. Thats when the helicopters showed up.

Some say there is a reason to have gov helicopters around but in the forest and at night it appeared like they are searching for something in the video. So taking the few reports together lends creedence and why wouldnt they try to hunt/catch Bigfoot? They would want to study it and more.. That was the whole reason I started a post about, 'should we be concerned about the welfare of Bigfoot.'
    Last edited by mojo; 21st November 2021 at 22:23.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast