+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A call to all telepaths regarding contact - an invitation

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Default A call to all telepaths regarding contact - an invitation

Hello my dear Avalonians, it´s been a while i haven´t been around. i start this thread becouse we have made contact with Pleyadians and Andromedans via telepathy. We all were amaze and surprise about the contact, us and them. As they said "we had never thought about this posiblility and we will like you to tell others we are available and please to contact anyone on earth via telepathy"...
    I am a healer , i have a telepath in my team, and we usualy work with them for the highest good of the person i am doing healing with and the initial purpous of the contact was although it has turn into a cultural exchange.
    We all know revolution won´t be televised and that contact is happening with regular individuals like us. So ANdromedans and Pleyadians have told me to please pass on this invitation to anyone with telepathic abilities.
    This morning around 9:30 am, Madrid time, we did a meditation with all of them to send out a call to all telepathic humans out there, if you are one of them and you have heard the cal, it´s us and the call was real.
    I am so excited about this and so happy to share it with you all. As most of you know there´s much fear, in the general public, about "aliens" in general, they told us they don´t show up themselves yet bc it will bavkfire at collective consciousness as most people will think we are being invaded and we´ll be eaten...lol.... so they are open now and willing to make telepathic contact with whoever is interested on it, either for healing issues or for the simple pleasure of exchange of culture with our cosmic family, they extended the invitation to be from Pleyadians , Andromedans, Arcturians and Syrians.
    I will answer any questions you may have regarding all this as well as my own experience with this, which is just been wonderfull.
    I really hope some of you telepaths out there take the chance and fully enjoy the experience. From the meditation this morning a few have come forward which are already having contact with them.
    Now is the time. So much love
    Juan
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Agape (30th November 2020), Alan (30th November 2020), Anka (30th November 2020), aoibhghaire (30th November 2020), Arak (16th December 2020), Arcturian108 (30th November 2020), Baby Steps (1st December 2020), Ben (30th November 2020), butcherman (6th December 2020), DaveWalsh (18th December 2020), DeeMetrios (30th November 2020), EFO (30th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2020), Harmony (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), mab777 (30th November 2020), Mare (30th November 2020), meeradas (1st December 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), onawah (1st December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2020), toppy (30th November 2020), Tyy1907 (30th November 2020), ulli (30th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020), yelik (1st December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: A call to all telepaths regarding contact - an invitation

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Hello my dear Avalonians, it´s been a while i haven´t been around. i start this thread becouse we have made contact with Pleyadians and Andromedans via telepathy. We all were amaze and surprise about the contact, us and them. As they said "we had never thought about this posiblility and we will like you to tell others we are available and please to contact anyone on earth via telepathy"...
    I am a healer , i have a telepath in my team, and we usualy work with them for the highest good of the person i am doing healing with and the initial purpous of the contact was although it has turn into a cultural exchange.
    We all know revolution won´t be televised and that contact is happening with regular individuals like us. So ANdromedans and Pleyadians have told me to please pass on this invitation to anyone with telepathic abilities.
    This morning around 9:30 am, Madrid time, we did a meditation with all of them to send out a call to all telepathic humans out there, if you are one of them and you have heard the cal, it´s us and the call was real.
    I am so excited about this and so happy to share it with you all. As most of you know there´s much fear, in the general public, about "aliens" in general, they told us they don´t show up themselves yet bc it will bavkfire at collective consciousness as most people will think we are being invaded and we´ll be eaten...lol.... so they are open now and willing to make telepathic contact with whoever is interested on it, either for healing issues or for the simple pleasure of exchange of culture with our cosmic family, they extended the invitation to be from Pleyadians , Andromedans, Arcturians and Syrians.
    I will answer any questions you may have regarding all this as well as my own experience with this, which is just been wonderfull.
    I really hope some of you telepaths out there take the chance and fully enjoy the experience. From the meditation this morning a few have come forward which are already having contact with them.
    Juan
    Hi Juan and super initiative and for the moment I have to THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU and is not enough!
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Agape (30th November 2020), Ben (5th December 2020), betoobig (30th November 2020), DeeMetrios (30th November 2020), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,395 times in 4,617 posts

Ok, consider this a test question but a serious one:

What’s their opinion on the Covid 19 pandemics ?

Thanks ahead for any communication on this difficult topic.

E.T. no bars

🙏🌟🌈

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alan (30th November 2020), betoobig (30th November 2020), DeeMetrios (30th November 2020), EFO (30th November 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), Mare (30th November 2020), Mercedes (30th November 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2020), Sunny (1st December 2020), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

E.T. no bars

🙏🌟🌈
    My request to "THEM" would be to make from any benevolent,highly spiritual,unusual capabilities,clarvoyant,remote viewer,contactee,sky watcher,QHHT-ist,energizer and so on human a united task force to restore Gaia to her primordial way of living and to create from us with their help a benevolent advanced civilization in this suburb of the Milky Way.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Agape (30th November 2020), Anka (30th November 2020), betoobig (30th November 2020), DeeMetrios (30th November 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (30th November 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th November 2020), Sunny-side-up (30th November 2020), wondering (30th November 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Juan
    I wish you and your team the very best in these endeavors. Genuine contact with benevolents is a precious thing. Just a caution that imposters are always scanning for these outreaches and looking to hijack the genuine communication desired. These hijackers are literally PETRIFIED of the intuitive abilities of humans so relentlessly seek out sidelining them. Asking for Divine Love protection before hand would be wise. Much love
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Agape (30th November 2020), Anka (30th November 2020), betoobig (30th November 2020), EFO (30th November 2020), Harmony (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), Savannah (30th November 2020), yelik (1st December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,395 times in 4,617 posts

Someone from outer Space suggested a solution for our recent problems :

New Arrival Children Zentai Body Suit 😅

Resolves gender and epidemic issues , among else.

Hope that makes you smile

🙏🌈

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

betoobig (30th November 2020), EFO (30th November 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

E.T. no bars

🙏🌟🌈
    since it is you who ask i will pass on the question and forth the answer although this thread is for you to do straight contact and do your questions. Main thing is that we build bridges between civilizations, ahead of what will be the norm not so far from now. This thread pretens to encourage any of you, even if telepathic abilities aren´t up high, bc this beings will help you boost it. Tonight we will contact again and will ask your question to an Andromedan (very high sense of humor be ready for the answer...lol)
    Much love

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Agape (1st December 2020), EFO (30th November 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), meeradas (1st December 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Juan
    I wish you and your team the very best in these endeavors. Genuine contact with benevolents is a precious thing. Just a caution that imposters are always scanning for these outreaches and looking to hijack the genuine communication desired. These hijackers are literally PETRIFIED of the intuitive abilities of humans so relentlessly seek out sidelining them. Asking for Divine Love protection before hand would be wise. Much love
    It is all a matter of focus, and i can assure you our focus is been for many years in service to others through the healings in which we invoke some beings or other depending on the issue to be healed. Whenever there´s cirgury invilve i work with Andromedans. The contact with them has started working on a good friend with a brain damage and their help is priceless and effective, so my contact with Andromedans is a female who works in that concrete healing team (and there are thousands of teams).... this ANdromedan female radiates anything but love.... we really work guided by source and this contact isn´t an accident, it was intended to happen and no doubt it is for our greatest good. With Pleyadians we had this contact for longer time, the pleyadian is a male and a commander of one of the ships stationed in our solar system, they´ve been there for a few years already, and i have work with this pleyadian in past lifes, we know each other very well and trust each other big time, if i had to give my life to save him i will. SO since our focus is been in helping other and the healings are done from a high vibrational state (if not they wouldn´t work), nothing that doesn´t match those vibes can reach us.... lol.... we are defendedless bc we are attackless. I do appreciate yor input and concern and the place from where it comes, love and not fear. This offer or invitation i am sharing, i am doing it at their request so they will be observing and ready to pick up on any of you. Give it a try and please do enjoy. Much love
    remember that "without the human request, nothing will happen"

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by EFO (here)

E.T. no bars

🙏🌟🌈
    My request to "THEM" would be to make from any benevolent,highly spiritual,unusual capabilities,clarvoyant,remote viewer,contactee,sky watcher,QHHT-ist,energizer and so on human a united task force to restore Gaia to her primordial way of living and to create from us with their help a benevolent advanced civilization in this suburb of the Milky Way.
    That´s beautiful and it is precisly what we are doing, so add yourself up bro. We are unstopable. big hug to both of you and so much love

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Agape (1st December 2020), Anka (30th November 2020), EFO (30th November 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), justntime2learn (30th November 2020), meeradas (1st December 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2020), Tyy1907 (30th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

If now is the time, then the cultural impact enhanced by this meeting and change should complete the fulfillment.
    I know benevolence as a primordial human native act in the spectrum of universal acceptance. I have been to the greatest meeting of generations. We are all human.

I don't think there should be any protocol or scenario other than to help the human race.
    I believe that the only artifact of the soul includes the techno signature of human autonomy in the electromagnetic statement leveled by the degree of the heart. And this is maybe outside of almost all common concept known.

The counseling intervention also involves a consent action, if the approach involves a diplomatic space of choice to cross an interaction of significant consequence, then,
    I am the widest space for recognizing our adolescent interpretation of awakening according to non cosmic conditioning.

I know that for many, this phenomenon is a basis for science fiction, but the galactic encyclopedia has mediated and borrowed the solar system before we can know why, so a possible difference would be (and this may be a question).
    Can we put more emphasis on cultural intervention and affluence between species and less on territorial independence?

I am grateful for such an invitation that possesses in it the supreme value of the state of universal vigilance law.

The implications and confirmation are profound awakenings, not conceptions.
    I don't know if I'm telepathic, but a term never stopped me from putting myself in the phase of humanity from me in full correspondence with humanity from the other strangers of concept or name, that we already named (extra) terestrials.

I believe that any benevolent extraterrestrial implication as a futuristic reflection in empirically positive confrontation, implies the anthropocentric interception of individuality as necessary probable and portable information in the absolute tangible expectancy within the radius of any contact.
    I know for sure that I am what I emanate, so I receive anything in this interchangeable creative multi optional rule.
    As far as I am concerned, I will always be a primary legal signal in patenting the projection and security of any benevolent purpose for the human race.
    Before the imminence of any contact, permanence built through altruism (as a form of expression in the absence of words) the strategy of conduct of good and old pure humanity that is and should be the only way and password of protection, conduit and interrelation spatial connection.

However, in terms of my projection and in the shadow of the dimensions, the presumption of the incomprehensible and my potency of pacification is one-sided with the event.
    We do not need to believe, we need personal experimentation in complete benevolent influx also from us.
    And all this to be just human.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

betoobig (1st December 2020), EFO (30th November 2020), Harmony (1st December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (8th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Lunesoleil (30th November 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,400 times in 1,199 posts

Lightbulb Re: A call to all telepaths regarding contact - an invitation

Yes exactly it goes in the sense that I wrote it, the price of the outside world, because it is important to protect its divine part.
    We are under a Lunar Eclipse, I did not understand why I was tired, it is a period of great loss of energy, because it goes all over the place.
    The Eclipse is our compass, it speaks to us in our divine part of ourselves.
    I am delighted with this message, even though I am not really connected to these beings of light.
    Message with invisible consciousnesses, comforts me with my literary feeling ... thank you to this other of myself, for being here and elsewhere ...

Watching the passage of Venus over the Galactic Center is often inspiring for this kind of connection in this period to be followed between January 5, 6, 7, 2021

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Agape (1st December 2020), betoobig (1st December 2020), EFO (30th November 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), Iyakum (2nd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Would you mind sharing your techniques for telepathic communication?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

betoobig (1st December 2020), EFO (30th November 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (1st December 2020), Lunesoleil (30th November 2020), O Donna (30th November 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Please excuse me for my ignorance. But is this not channeling?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

betoobig (1st December 2020), EFO (1st December 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Would you mind sharing your techniques for telepathic communication?
    i am a healer specialize in distance healing. One person i started to work with around two years ago, came to learn with me for 3 months, period in which she didn´t learn but remembered. Meaning , we rised her vibes and her natural abilities or ¨gifts¨showed up. If you are asking that question means you surely have it, like something urges you to know how to. But my friend , it is not a matter of intelectual mind or ego, it´s a natural ability that pops up naturally. WHat does she do? she just relax and allows the communication. AT first she was doubtfull of every message as she thought it was her own imagination and little by little she gained clarity in the comunications and undenaible proofs that it wasn´t her own imagination. So i suggest you try while doing meditation, set your intention first and go into mind silence, see what you get. I like to encourage you bc consistency is key. It really doen´t matter if you do it right or wrong, just do it. Hope this encourage you, trust yourself and vibrate as high as possible. Hope this empowers and helps you. Much love

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Anka (1st December 2020), Ben (5th December 2020), EFO (1st December 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), meeradas (1st December 2020), samildamach (1st December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    No my dear, it was my first question too...lol.... Channeling is a communication in one way, a download of information, a block of thought, while telepathy is open communication back and forth in real time. It will be like comapring the tv with a phone. Great question. Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

also while channeling the channelers steps out and most of times don´t remember what the channeled info was, they have to rcorded and listen to it. While telepathy you don´t step out.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Anka (1st December 2020), EFO (1st December 2020), Harmony (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), meeradas (1st December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Thank you for your kind, and wonderful answer.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

betoobig (2nd December 2020), EFO (1st December 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I do BQH hypnosis sessions and often when clients connect with beings from other galactic locations and or dimensions they communicate telepathically. It can often take the client a minute to figure out how to 'hear' it. Once they are able to relax and open to it they describe the information coming in packets of words and pictures. As they get used to the flow, dialogue becomes very easy and natural.

I have also heard that as of Nov 8 humans are coming back online, and one of the first ways this will manifest is with telepathy.

I believe things are going to get really interesting really quickly!

Thanks for sharing!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Ben (5th December 2020), betoobig (2nd December 2020), EFO (1st December 2020), Harmony (1st December 2020), justntime2learn (1st December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

E.T. no bars

🙏🌟🌈
    here you answer from Lorik, pleyadian commander: "ANyone who clearly thinks must be able to see that this is the final attempt to enslave humanity... to enslave the race.... using their last weapon...fear. And through the fear they have damage the world´s economy, compromised health of humanity, divide the people and caused them to fear each other, installed into children a fear that their playmates could kill them through contact.... how very clever, effective, and and far reaching.... wouldn´t you say that?¨
    Much love

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Ben (5th December 2020), EFO (2nd December 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,400 times in 1,199 posts

Channeling is a communication in one way, a download of information, a block of thought, while telepathy is open communication back and forth in real time. It will be like comapring the tv with a phone. Great question. Much love
    also while channeling the channelers steps out and most of times don´t remember what the channeled info was, they have to rcorded and listen to it. While telepathy you don´t step out.
    One question, do you have the possibility to get in touch with the energetic consciousness of Sirius ???, because the Moon arrives in conjunction Sirius but also the position of the Sun of the United States. An influence with the Moon possible every month and it is today ...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1393977

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

betoobig (2nd December 2020), EFO (5th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

E.T. no bars

🙏🌟🌈
    this is the answer from ANdromedans, we speak with Sarine which is part of the staff of the healing team we are currently working with. She told us she can not give an answer on her own (although she gave us her opinion) and she said thata superviser has to answer this. So here is the answer from her supervisor: "Thank you for this honour of giving our perspective...Andromedans see this virus , as it is termed, we see only a vast evil lie which has been imposed upon the human race ny those wishing to enslave the people forever.....and the people will be made aware of their slavery as never before if it did succeed...It is difficult for us to imagine the kind of fear that permitted this grievous lie to so ensnare humanity.
    We see encouraging signs however that many are beginning to see it for what it is.....and getting ready to step away from it. We are watching the situation with interest and much care......we send love to humanity constantly......we wish only for the best outcome.....indeed, we expect that. I hope this is satisfactory to you . Much blessings to all who read this."

My dear friend i do encourage you, and everyone, to try this by yourselfs as it is greeat experience and an expansion of your own consciousness. So much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    Channeling is a communication in one way, a download of information, a block of thought, while telepathy is open communication back and forth in real time. It will be like comapring the tv with a phone. Great question. Much love
    One question, do you have the possibility to get in touch with the energetic consciousness of Sirius ???, because the Moon arrives in conjunction Sirius but also the position of the Sun of the United States. An influence with the Moon possible every month and it is today ...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1393977

yes, Syrians are also accesible, although right now, due to our current work or duty, we speak mostly with ANdromedans and Pleyadians. We have done meditations in which Syrians do join but so far we haven´t contact or speak to any syrians nor arcturians... yet...lol. Much love

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Agape (5th December 2020), Ben (5th December 2020), EFO (5th December 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), Tyy1907 (2nd December 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Thank you for your kind, and wonderful answer.
    My pleasure my dear Bob. Think in all of this in terms of energy and vibration. SO first thing is to rise your vibe and flow energy, both will increse and in that rise awesome gift, natural ones which have been always with you, will pop up. If i can help you further please send a message and i will give you my contact , information and we can do some sessions. Remember that no one can vibrate for you, all healers can do is influence your vibration/frrequency, but is you who have to walk your path.
    Regardless channeling vs telepathy, it is my knowing, due to experience, that channelers are telepathic in nature and that channeling may very well be the first step to telepathy.... both things similar in nature, both are communication abilities. So much love
    Juan

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Ben (5th December 2020), EFO (2nd December 2020), Harmony (2nd December 2020), Tyy1907 (2nd December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast