View Poll Results: What's your view about vaccination?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd never take a vaccination of any kind, not ever.

42 48.84%
  • I'd never take the covid vaccine, but might take one for a much more serious virus like smallpox.

30 34.88%
  • I'll wait to see what the covid vaccine side-effects are. I may take it if it all seems safe.

8 9.30%
  • I'd reluctantly take the covid vaccine. The penalties for not taking it may be too much of a hassle.

4 4.65%
  • I'm comfortable taking the vaccine. I feel the overall benefits are likely to outweigh any risks.

2 2.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How Many People Here WILL Have the Vaccine and are Comfortable Doing So?

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Default Re: How Many People Here WILL Have the Vaccine and are Comfortable Doing So?

Bassplayer1 - having studied the vax question for years, as many others have here -

I'm yet to find any evidence to convince me of the efficacy or safety of breaching all the natural filter layers of the body, by direct introduction of pathogens and toxins into the bloodstream.

So I can offer no reassurance to those who might be worried or scared.

I realise you asked for responses from those who would vaccinate - apologies, I felt compelled to respond to the question anyway.

My short response -

OVER MY DEAD BODY

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), Blacklight43 (4th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Ewan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (2nd December 2020), NancyV (24th May 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (2nd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Default Re: How Many People Here WILL Have the Vaccine and are Comfortable Doing So?

I will not take it ever. I don't take flu shots either.

When you get to know what some of the ingredients are
    you look at it in a different light.

No way, even if mandatory insanity strikes.

Mandatory=big red flag. imo.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), Blacklight43 (4th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (2nd December 2020), Ewan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), meeradas (2nd December 2020), NancyV (24th May 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (2nd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020), Zanshin (2nd December 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,280 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    I'm not against the vaccine per se, but I will wait several months to see exactly what, if any, side-effects are present.
    A bad side affect could be hidden from a person for years before it shows up - and then they could blame it on something else.

I already have a family injured from vaccines thank you very much. No more - not a chance.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), Eva2 (2nd December 2020), Ewan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), NancyV (24th May 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020), Zanshin (2nd December 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,491 times in 32,927 posts

Folks, I've just added a poll to the thread, with Bassplayer1's full agreement. (She started the interesting thread. )

The poll is anonymous, as we don't want to discourage anyone from voting on any of the options.

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (2nd December 2020), Blacklight43 (4th December 2020), Constance (2nd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), DeDukshyn (2nd December 2020), Ewan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), Michi (2nd December 2020), NancyV (24th May 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2020), Patient (2nd December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), wondering (2nd December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020), Yoda (2nd December 2020), Zanshin (2nd December 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 times in 438 posts

The Covid vaccine might be engineered to have subsequent PCR tests show negative and thus "faking" a cure while it's doing a more sinister DNA ground work.
    It will be valuable, what ethical DNA expert investigations will uncover. There may be more hidden aspects ...
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (2nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Ewan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (2nd December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), NancyV (24th May 2021), Patient (2nd December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020), Zanshin (2nd December 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 19:46.

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (2nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), DeDukshyn (2nd December 2020), Ewan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (3rd December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd December 2020), meeradas (2nd December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (3rd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020), Zanshin (2nd December 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

No.

I had a long conversation recently with another friend in the film industry, who has been going thru all of the plandemic mess for the last 4 months. No masks at first, then this mask, that mask, shutdowns, short manned crews, long hours filling in for those out for 2 weeks, sanitation problems, etc., except for one issue that stands out.

Amongst the many things he has adjusted to, he says that the studio, one he likes working with, is now pushing everyone to get a vaccine. He sees it as a slow roll into demanding them for all workers. He won't take one. That's what he says. I wish him the best, as he is a very caring soul and those who work with him and under his direction are always the better because of him. This will test his mettle.

Either way, I knew he'd get the flu going around because he is overweight, doesn't eat well and drinks every day. He got it and with Vitamin C and Zinc he was over it in 3 days. Someone in his upbringing didn't say to him, "That great big heart you have? Let's make sure you give some of it back to yourself. Here's a better life, with that same big heart, on a healthy diet and a healthy respect for your own worth." There's only so much he can ask and I can share.

I didn't expect us to talk that long, as the last I'd seen him was 5 years ago and we have separate skill sets from each other. I mention this because he seemed to want more information to bolster the little he knows about both the current flu and the Media Flu going around, vaccines, the tests given, the truths about the viability of masks as protection, etc.. The best anyone can do is share a little and refer a lot, knowing that wisdom, personal experience, is learned when we study on our own. Knowing him, he will.

I referenced sites and discussions he could view to see the sciences involved. Discussions and references from PA are always a sensible way to begin and continue learning. He also asked me my insight, knowing that I have perpetually been studying about health and how our health has been manipulated for profit and control, especially during the current attacks on the health of a world in planned co-motion. I said a little and asked a lot.

I feel for the uninformed about all of this, especially for someone like my friend, who has shown morality and character in his life.

I'll not take one for many reasons, yet one notable one being I'm a vegetarian and it's a legal issue considering my spiritual path. It is an often forgotten religious edict of most paths, as in mine, to do no harm to one's bodily temple, or to comply with tyranny, nor to allow poisons, let alone those cultured in mouse brains, as per most vacs created, to enter my decades long, vegetarian-nurtured body. Either way I know the makers are F**kin' evil, which precludes my buying anything they sell, or especially give away for free.

I consider it almost the same as not wearing a mask if I'm not sick, only humoring those who feel compelled to be fearful by doing so, but only with humor. That is my only pre-requisite.

$4.5 Billion in vaccine injury and death payments, from big pharma vaccines, some who have made out-of-court settlements in the billions of dollars for corruption in selling their poisons, should be enough to convince anyone to stay away. Lawyers for those awarded those payments complain that fewer than 1 in 1,000 viable claims are even accepted by the court. That and the fact that the companies do not stand behind their products, what with the ability to sue them for damages being removed in 1986, effectively removing all ethical responsibility in ensuring their products are safe.

In one of her many recent in depth discussions on vaccines, Dr. Judy A. Mikovits has suggested that the world halt the use of vaccines for 5 years, for many reasons. Like RFK Jr., Dr. Mikovits is not against the use of them entirely. She and other highly qualified immunologists are aware of the overwhelming evidence that vaccines, thus in turn retroviruses, have increased preventable diseases by the 10's of millions in the states alone, during the past 34 years.

I do remember a medic asking me years ago if I wanted the annual flu shot. I left it at a strong, No thank you.
    Last edited by Hym; 3rd December 2020 at 02:46.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), DaveToo (3rd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Ewan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), Michi (3rd December 2020), NancyV (24th May 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (3rd December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

"We are falling into their energy instead of just ignoring them and claiming our sovereignty.

We continue to give the Elite all the energy they need with our resistance and yet if we were to just starve the source of their energy, like a fire starved of oxygen, they would cease to have any power. That fire would go out in a blink of an eye.."

Yes, Constance. It only seems practical and fitting, since wearing masks without having an illness, deprives people of the basic energy, and especially the oxygen, that sustains a healthy life. It is my oxygen and my life energy.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), Constance (3rd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), palehorse (3rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    No.

I had a long conversation recently with another friend in the film industry, who has been going thru all of the plandemic mess for the last 4 months. No masks at first, then this mask, that mask, shutdowns, short manned crews, long hours filling in for those out for 2 weeks, sanitation problems, etc., except for one issue that stands out.

Amongst the many things he has adjusted to, he says that the studio, one he likes working with, is now pushing everyone to get a vaccine. He sees it as a slow roll into demanding them for all workers. He won't take one. That's what he says. I wish him the best, as he is a very caring soul and those who work with him and under his direction are always the better because of him. This will test his mettle.

Either way, I knew he'd get the flu going around because he is overweight, doesn't eat well and drinks every day. Someone in his upbringing didn't say to him, "That great big heart you have? Let's make sure you give some of it back to yourself. Here's a better life, with that same big heart, on a healthy diet and a healthy respect for your own worth." There's only so much he can ask and I can share.

I didn't expect us to talk that long, as the last I'd seen him was 5 years ago and we have separate skill sets from each other. I mention this because he seemed to want more information to bolster the little he knows about both the current flu and the Media Flu going around, vaccines, the tests given, the truths about the viability of masks as protection, etc.. The best anyone can do is share a little and refer a lot, knowing that wisdom, personal experience, is learned when we study on our own. Knowing him, he will.

I referenced sites and discussions he could view to see the sciences involved. Discussions and references from PA are always a sensible way to begin and continue learning. He also asked me my insight, knowing that I have perpetually been studying about health and how our health has been manipulated for profit and control, especially during the current attacks on the health of a world in planned co-motion. I said a little and asked a lot.

I feel for the uninformed about all of this, especially for someone like my friend, who has shown morality and character in his life.

I'll not take one for many reasons, yet one notable one being I'm a vegetarian and it's a legal issue considering my spiritual path. It is an often forgotten religious edict of most paths, as in mine, to do no harm to one's bodily temple, or to comply with tyranny, nor to allow poisons, let alone those cultured in mouse brains, as per most vacs created, to enter my decades long, vegetarian-nurtured body. Either way I know the makers are F**kin' evil, which precludes my buying anything they sell, or especially give away for free.

I consider it almost the same as not wearing a mask if I'm not sick, only humoring those who feel compelled to be fearful by doing so, but only with humor. That is my only pre-requisite.

$4.5 Billion in vaccine injury and death payments, from big pharma vaccines, some who have made out-of-court settlements in the billions of dollars for corruption in selling their poisons, should be enough to convince anyone to stay away. Lawyers for those awarded those payments complain that fewer than 1 in 1,000 viable claims are even accepted by the court. That and the fact that the companies do not stand behind their products, what with the ability to sue them for damages being removed in 1986, effectively removing all ethical responsibility in ensuring their products are safe.

In one of her many recent in depth discussions on vaccines, Dr. Judy A. Mikovits has suggested that the world halt the use of vaccines for 5 years, for many reasons. Like RFK Jr., Dr. Mikovits is not against the use of them entirely. She and other highly qualified immunologists are aware of the overwhelming evidence that vaccines, thus in turn retroviruses, have increased preventable diseases by the 10's of millions in the states alone, during the past 34 years.

I do remember a medic asking me years ago if I wanted the annual flu shot. I left it at a strong, No thank you.
    Thank you Hym for your thoughtful reply. As a Vegan I too have concerns like you around the vaccine and animal by-products. It got me doing a quick 'Google' about Vegans/Vegetarians and the Covid vaccine. This info popped up. I have no idea if this is trustworthy or not. I'm always a bit suspicious, but anyway ...

https://www.vegansociety.com/news/ne...vid-19-vaccine

https://fullfact.org/online/mandatory-vaccine-plans/

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (3rd December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), palehorse (3rd December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 1,594 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I work at a school, so I suspect they'll make in mandatory at some point.

I spose i could quit and find new employment - easier said than done at the moment.

But who's to say my new place of employment doesn't make it mandatory as well eventually?

And even if I avoid all that, I'm sure that tptb will make it just about impossible for a regular Joe to avoid the bloody thing: people that travel on airplanes and buses and trains...people that want to attend concerts and sporting events, and so on.

If this virus was a deliberate thing, then you can be sure that these people have contingency plans upon contingency plans. I'm afraid we're like rats stuck in a trap. One will avoid vaccination for a while, but at some point it will likely catch up with you. I'm sorry to sound so negative about it, but that's how I see it playing out.

So unless you live on a farm in Ecuador, like Bill, or are retired and don't have to move about too much, or are a millionaire hermit, it's going to be difficult to avoid
    But it still be your rights to say NO for it. It's invasive procedure and without your consent it is a crime. At some point every and each one will have to ask themselves, what worth more? my life or my job? my life or that exotic trip overseas? my life or my football team? and so forth and so on..

This entire thing is beyond evil, anyone consenting and not resisting and/or fighting against are just becoming part of the problem, to fix it we all need to stand against vaccination for once and all and abolish this evil from our lives.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), DaveToo (3rd December 2020), Ewan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (3rd December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), Mike (3rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (3rd December 2020), TargeT (3rd December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I work at a school, so I suspect they'll make in mandatory at some point.

I spose i could quit and find new employment - easier said than done at the moment.

But who's to say my new place of employment doesn't make it mandatory as well eventually?

And even if I avoid all that, I'm sure that tptb will make it just about impossible for a regular Joe to avoid the bloody thing: people that travel on airplanes and buses and trains...people that want to attend concerts and sporting events, and so on.

If this virus was a deliberate thing, then you can be sure that these people have contingency plans upon contingency plans. I'm afraid we're like rats stuck in a trap. One will avoid vaccination for a while, but at some point it will likely catch up with you. I'm sorry to sound so negative about it, but that's how I see it playing out.

So unless you live on a farm in Ecuador, like Bill, or are retired and don't have to move about too much, or are a millionaire hermit, it's going to be difficult to avoid
    But it still be your rights to say NO for it. It's invasive procedure and without your consent it is a crime. At some point every and each one will have to ask themselves, what worth more? my life or my job? my life or that exotic trip overseas? my life or my football team? and so forth and so on..

This entire thing is beyond evil, anyone consenting and not resisting and/or fighting against are just becoming part of the problem, to fix it we all need to stand against vaccination for once and all and abolish this evil from our lives.
    I made it through 20 years of military service and public school before that with out being poked... easy if you game the system (not always easy, but doable with the right conviction).

(maybe only in the US? I guess I take that for granted at times.)
    Last edited by TargeT; 3rd December 2020 at 01:39.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (3rd December 2020), avid (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), Ewan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (3rd December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), Mike (3rd December 2020), NancyV (24th May 2021), palehorse (3rd December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (3rd December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

No way no how.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), Ewan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (3rd December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), Peace in Oz (3rd December 2020), TargeT (3rd December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Some interesting threads on the Pfizer testing.

Comment:
    https://twitter.com/lastpooloflight/...91457427943425

Ivor Cummins (@fatEmperor) twitter feed (in my opinion) is ESSENTIAL for anyone wanting to stay informed about the real science and statistics around all this stuff. It's the crossroads of all non-conflicted commentators, scientists, journalists and spectators. The Zerohedge of the pandemic. Anything significant that's happening passes through there. If you don't visit anything else on the internet and are short on time but still want to stay informed this is the place to go !
    https://twitter.com/FatEmperor

Mike Yeadon's (ex chief scientist at Pfizer) commentary is also essential viewing IMO. Regularly cited in Ivor Cummin's feed. Listen to what he has to say about vaccines. "No need" to vaccinate people who are not at risk:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/58aZtzo8I9E2/

Mike Yeadon interviews with Julia Hartley Brewer on London Talkradio. She is also great. Puts Government ministers on the spot
    https://www.bitchute.com/search/?que...don&kind=video

P.S. Just came across this. This is slightly awsome ! A true insight into the feeble thought processes of politicians:

Amazing account of a 40 year nurse's experience who is leaving the profession because she didn't sign up for a job as a prison warder:

https://unmasked-doco.net/2020/12/02...s-experiences/

Last edited by indigopete; 3rd December 2020 at 14:27.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

AlaBil (3rd December 2020), avid (3rd December 2020), Baby Steps (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), Chris Gilbert (3rd December 2020), Ewan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (3rd December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020), XelNaga (3rd December 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

The key workers including people close to me are supposedly getting it first, but there are also rumors flying about that UK health service staff have been told to lie about it, and say that they have had it when they have not, so that their health can be held up as 'proof' that the vax is broadly safe.

If I wanted to hood that kind of wink, I would just inject them with AOC (any old crap) to get some trauma without giving them the actual vax.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (4th December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020), Zanshin (4th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

The following is much darker, looks legit, and makes these products sound much more dangerous:

Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition

Quote On December 1, 2020, the ex-Pfizer head of respiratory research Dr. Michael Yeadon and the lung specialist and former head of the public health department Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg filed an application with the EMA, the European Medicine Agency responsible for EU-wide drug approval, for the immediate suspension of all SARS CoV 2 vaccine studies, in particular the BioNtech/Pfizer study on BNT162b (EudraCT number 2020-002641-42).
    Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon demand that the studies – for the protection of the life and health of the volunteers – should not be continued until a study design is available that is suitable to address the significant safety concerns expressed by an increasing number of renowned scientists against the vaccine and the study design.

On the one hand, the petitioners demand that, due to the known lack of accuracy of the PCR test in a serious study, a so-called Sanger sequencing must be used. This is the only way to make reliable statements on the effectiveness of a vaccine against Covid-19. On the basis of the many different PCR tests of highly varying quality, neither the risk of disease nor a possible vaccine benefit can be determined with the necessary certainty, which is why testing the vaccine on humans is unethical per se.

Furthermore, they demand that it must be excluded, e.g. by means of animal experiments, that risks already known from previous studies, which partly originate from the nature of the corona viruses, can be realized. The concerns are directed in particular to the following points:

• The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.

• The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.
    • The mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer contain polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of people develop antibodies against this substance – this means that many people can develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.
    • The much too short duration of the study does not allow a realistic estimation of the late effects. As in the narcolepsy cases after the swine flu vaccination, millions of healthy people would be exposed to an unacceptable risk if an emergency approval were to be granted and the possibility of observing the late effects of the vaccination were to follow. Nevertheless, BioNTech/Pfizer apparently submitted an application for emergency approval on December 1, 2020.

AS BILL GATES SAID 'THE SECOND WAVE WILL MAKE THEM SIT UP'
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (4th December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (4th December 2020), janette (3rd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020), Zanshin (4th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,494 times in 246 posts

Not a chance..my gut just screams that it is not good and will irreversibly change our bodies and minds forever.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

avid (4th December 2020), Baby Steps (3rd December 2020), Bassplayer1 (4th December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (4th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020), Zanshin (4th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Wow. That document looks awsome. I'm familiar with that "double infection" phenomenon with the non-neutralising antibody followed by a second infection. That's one of the things I thought might be behind the correlation of the adjuvanted flu jab and the covid-19 infection.

Yeadon is just an amazing guy. He's woken so many people up and presents himself immaculately. Very informative.

P.S. This just turned up. May skew the poll results a bit.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-vaccine-trial
    Last edited by indigopete; 4th December 2020 at 00:29.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (4th December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (4th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), Zanshin (4th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 1,594 posts

I have some first hand info from a friend MD in Brazil, he is in the front line over there treating those with covid, he and his team are using Ivermectin with the patients since 3 months ago, and it is working very well, no deaths related to covid in the hospital he is working.
    I spoke with his wife days ago and she told me that her entire family, including the kids and the dog is taking Ivermectin once per day for the last 4 or 5 months, there is no side effect related to the administration of this drug as far as I am concerned.
    I am here just sharing his and her information, unfortunately I could not speak directly with my friend because he is very busy at this moment and she said he is sleeping in the hospital to avoid cross contamination with his own circle of people, but he is fine and he incentive the use of Ivermectin.

After my talk with her and lots of thinking about it, I decided that I will stock up on this drug just in case, I am planning a detox using Turpentine and Turpentine per se is a parasite killer as well, seems like Ivermectin and Turpentine has more or less the same effect on killing parasites.

Then it is just another reason for not taking a vaccine, my friend is also against covid vaccination, but he believes that "some" vaccines are good. I asked his wife before posting this information and she said it is okay, since his name and the name of the hospital do not show up anywhere, guess why? many attacks against doctors like him, this is real ****, they are threatened all the time to do their job, save lives!

After read lots of docs about parasites, virus, bacteria, fungi and stuffs related, I have the impression that almost everything is some sort of parasite, an old tradition wing of Zen Buddhism in old Japan used to practice mummification and they used Chinese/Japanese Lacquer from the original Lacquer tree which they believe to clean one from impurities, it is some sort of resin just like the Turpentine sap but apparently a way more strong. This old monks in Japan ingested the Lacquer daily in very small amounts and when close to their death time they increased the intake in order to preserve the body from worms after death, hence a Buddhist mummy, some of this mummies are exposed in museums in Japan and they were found in holes of 3 or 4 meters deep, all mummies were in siting meditation position and they were all very old people.

I wish this drugs could kill the parasites in our corrupted governments!!!
    Last edited by palehorse; 4th December 2020 at 02:33.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (4th December 2020), Bill Ryan (4th December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (4th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2020), Zanshin (4th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

The fact is this Covid19 organism is still not clearly being defined, from mortality numbers it does not represent any kind of significant threat, beyond that of Influenza.
    Each year there is a death count from Influenza, this is established and recognised: despite a broad uptake in the Flu jabs.
    I have not experienced having a common cold, or the Flu for well over a decade now: this is not anecdotal hyperbole, or me being boastful, it is a fact.
    My regular taking of Vitamin D3 I think is responsible, along with my immune system which I must admit is pretty good, so far!
    I will depend on my own immune response.
    I agree with Mike Yeadon, there are too many questions about this vaccine, maybe provide this for the most vulnerable people, those over 80 and already ill (although I would be watching their response to the vaccine!)
    For everyone else, let's get on with our lives and stop this utter madness. Business closures, restrictions, civil liberties stomped over-not justified!
    I will NOT be taking this vaccine under any circumstances.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (4th December 2020), Baby Steps (4th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (4th December 2020), Bill Ryan (4th December 2020), Harmony (5th December 2020), Hym (4th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), wondering (4th December 2020), Zanshin (5th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 times in 264 posts

Here in Canada we've been told by the mainstream that the Pfizer roll-out starts next week (they hope) organized by an army general. The CBC was using language like 'deployment' 'check points' 'logistics' 'task force' etc all war language. So this raised my vaccine anxiety to the next level lol!

Anyway, doing some digging around online including the FDA site (yes I know its the FDA but its what there is and we navigate any lies and make of it what we can), and my understanding is as follows and very different from the lack of transparency and scare-mongering from MSM as well as governments .... forgive me those of you that know this ....

It's an emergency release which as far as I understand means it's not as yet approved for the final official release.

Phase three trials are ongoing and not complete and won't be for quite some time.

An emergency release of a drug is when a government feels the circumstances justify using a 'potentially safe through studies so far' drug 'if the potential benefits outweigh the risks.'

At this stage NO GOVERNMENT CAN FORCE, COERCE OR MAKE MANDATORY an EMERGENCY release vaccine that is far from finishing trials and studies. Pfizer and Moderna can brag all they like about an imminent release but when I dug further I think it ain't happening just yet - I hope! There are groups of types of people yet to be studied, a key point that kept cropping up is unknowns about virus mutations, catching it twice, who catches it, who doesn't etc. How long does the vaccine last. So I repeat, this is an early unofficial release and people can refuse it at this stage - technically, participants are volunteers (guinea pigs). I don't think medical staff can be made to take it and any footage showing doctors, celebrities and politicians etc taking it are likely to be given something like a saline placebo I reckon - I mean, these people are not going to participate in what is effectively still an ongoing, and in our minds an early stages trial!!!

Anyone agreeing to take it at this stage has to be given an aftercare sheet with a medical person explaining what they are agreeing to and the issue of side-effects.

Interestingly, out of the general population outside of the healthcare services, it's the senior folk in homes getting it first and my concern is that they'll be deemed by the authorities of being incapable of understanding the process and won't be talked through this situation, given a choice to participate or not, let alone told of any side effects. Family members MUST be consulted. I wonder if the elderly in homes, assumed to be on there way out of this world are being used to monitor side-effects.

It now all makes sense the media and politicians telling us that despite the vaccine, everyone still has to wear masks and stand apart behind lines etc. None of these people have the balls to treat us like adults and be honest and say that this emergency release is not the official one and not enough long term studies have been done to know about re-infection and long-term effectiveness of the drug.

The media and governments are framing this in a misleading way and there'll be Covid scared people queuing up for this who haven't dug around for the facts.

I'm not saying it won't be an issue in the long term for us too but at the moment we certainly have breathing space before any battles and time to analyze and research the effects - healthcare workers and celebrities vs the public and elderly.

You can probably tell I'm not an expert in any of this. I'm trying to figure out some down-to-earth clarity and facts to deal with anxieties and concerns. Trying to understanding the vagueness yet bullying behaviour from the State, the weird dystopian vibe from MSM. I wanted to understand how they're framing things and to understand what they're not telling us. Basically, I'm looking around for facts to help us out of this!

If my thoughts are in accurate or wrong, please correct me!

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

avid (4th December 2020), Bill Ryan (4th December 2020), Harmony (5th December 2020), Hym (4th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (4th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), Patient (5th December 2020), Zanshin (5th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast