+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is the current Globalist plan the right thing to do? . . Convince me

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,365 times in 8,335 posts

Default Is the current Globalist plan the right thing to do? . . Convince me

I've just heard Jay Dyer say that Klaus Schwab has stated that 'we' need a new covenant that replaces all deities with a worship of the ecosystem itself.

As an isolated notion I can relate to that well enough to wonder why so many people are compelled to force a version of that upon us so criminally.

I'm interested to hear well informed and sane views from anyone who finds the globalist side of this fight to be the right side and deserving to be the winning side.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (3rd December 2020), Baby Steps (4th December 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), BoR (4th December 2020), DeDukshyn (3rd December 2020), Gwin Ru (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), Peace in Oz (5th December 2020), raregem (4th December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2020), toppy (3rd December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,427 times in 32,920 posts

Default Re: Is the current Globalist plan the right thing to do? . . Convince me

Well, I'd not trust the current globalist plans for anything at all.

But there ARE real and serious problems in the world that have to be optimally solved, somehow. Or else they're likely to naturally solve themselves, eventually, in ways that might not have any regard at all for humans.
    • Population. (There are limits! We just don't know exactly where they lie. I'd make a serious argument that the world is already over-populated. The real question may be how best to address this.)
    • Pollution.
    • Environmental destruction, depletion of the oceans and forests, extinction of species.
    • Climate change (NOT global warming, but more likely a coming mini ice age), which is highly likely to impact and limit food production over the next 10-20 years.
    • Gross inequality of income, opportunity and resources, serious diseases, lack of sanitation and clean drinking water in developing countries, etc etc etc.

4. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (3rd December 2020), avid (3rd December 2020), BoR (4th December 2020), celticwarrior (4th December 2020), Chris Gilbert (3rd December 2020), DeDukshyn (3rd December 2020), Elainie (3rd December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Ioneo (3rd December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd December 2020), Justplain (5th December 2020), kudzy (4th December 2020), Mike Gorman (4th December 2020), norman (3rd December 2020), NX.P (4th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), Peace in Oz (5th December 2020), raregem (4th December 2020), RunningDeer (3rd December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020), silvanelf (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (5th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2020), toppy (3rd December 2020), yelik (4th December 2020), Yoda (4th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Is the current Globalist plan the right thing to do? . . Convince me

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, I'd not trust the current globalist plans for anything at all.

But there ARE real and serious problems in the world that have to be optimally solved, somehow. Or else they're likely to naturally solve themselves, eventually, in ways that might not have any regard at all for humans.
    • Population. (There are limits! We just don't know exactly where they lie. I'd make a serious argument that the world is already over-populated. The real question may be how best to address this.)
    • Pollution.
    • Environmental destruction, depletion of the oceans and forests, extinction of species.
    • Climate change (NOT global warming, but more likely a coming mini ice age), which is highly likely to impact and limit food production over the next 10-20 years.
    • Gross inequality of income, opportunity and resources, serious diseases, lack of sanitation and clean drinking water in developing countries, etc etc etc.
    Agreed. The problems that the globalist say they need to address mostly all do need addressing, but that is the "problem" part of the equation.

One can tell, currently, that there are other hidden motives behind their "plans", because of the way the solutions are being put forth by them - with lies and deceit, manipulations, propaganda, and using fear as the prime motivator.

If they were being honest with us, letting us all help to work on solutions in a way that promotes a new loving path for humanity to reach where we need to be to engage in the next level of our exploration of the physical plane, it might be a different story.

There are people out there working on the same problems in a different way, but they don't have the backing of the rich and powerful, the politicians, the media, etc. It will have to be up to us to try to support those who are working on the problems in earnest and in a holistic way -- Daniel Schmattenberger comes to mind.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), BoR (4th December 2020), East Sun (25th March 2022), Harmony (4th December 2020), Justplain (5th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), Peace in Oz (5th December 2020), raregem (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2020), toppy (3rd December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I recognise your bullet points Bill (not so sure about a mini ice age). I've been incensed by those issues all my life.

Every one of those fixable bullet points can be fixed at least as well by sovereign free people as by a corporatocracy. Considering how it was the growing corporatocracy that created those bullet point issues, we should really look elswhere for the solutions and the balance of justice, not globalise it and lock it into place forever.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2020), BoR (4th December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (4th December 2020), Justplain (5th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), Peace in Oz (5th December 2020), pueblo (3rd December 2020), raregem (4th December 2020), Sadieblue (3rd December 2020), skogvokter (5th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2020), toppy (3rd December 2020), yelik (4th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

There used to be a Canadian named Maurice Strong. He was big on promoting world govt to solve the environmental problems. I studied up on him and found out that he was tearing up the Rocky Mountains for various ventures. The game is to destroy the world and blame the average person. Then come in and save him from himself. So anyone who purports to be saving the world with their right hand, see what they're doing with their left hand.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), BoR (4th December 2020), Harmony (4th December 2020), Hym (4th December 2020), Justplain (5th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), Peace in Oz (5th December 2020), raregem (4th December 2020), Snoweagle (26th March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Without truth, discernment, knowledge and wisdom that leads to enlightenment we all end up reacting to the destructive behavior traits of the few hybrids that manipulate the mind and intent of the spiritual wicked in high places that violate the natural laws and concepts of the universe.

We have to stop building walls because the waves of destruction keep getting bigger by understanding the nature of the beast that is creating the waves in the first place and why. Once we do the source of much destruction will end in the blink of an eye
    Last edited by yelik; 4th December 2020 at 10:53.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), BoR (4th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Population doesn’t have to be a problem. When you travel anywhere outside the denser populated areas you see so much uninhabited space, it is ridiculous that we claim that we are with too many people. However, in order for a current population this big to work, we need new technologies to make it possible for people to be completely selfsufficient and independent from governments and corporations. The funny byproduct of that is that once that happens population numbers will go down naturally, without anyone trying.

This way we can form small communities or even places for the more ‘loner’-type to spread accross the tremendous space we have. We already have the means to make uninhabitable places habitable, there is simply no will to implement it by governments and corporations. They rely on our dependence on them, and rather have mega cities where people are forced to stay. Therefore, I don’t agree with any argument that we need to depopulate our planet. We need to give people a real sense of responsibility, which only happens when there is no dependence on a control system to survive.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), Justplain (5th December 2020), palehorse (4th December 2020), Peace in Oz (5th December 2020), TomKat (4th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,575 times in 1,593 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    Population doesn’t have to be a problem. When you travel anywhere outside the denser populated areas you see so much uninhabited space, it is ridiculous that we claim that we are with too many people. However, in order for a current population this big to work, we need new technologies to make it possible for people to be completely selfsufficient and independent from governments and corporations. The funny byproduct of that is that once that happens population numbers will go down naturally, without anyone trying.

This way we can form small communities or even places for the more ‘loner’-type to spread accross the tremendous space we have. We already have the means to make uninhabitable places habitable, there is simply no will to implement it by governments and corporations. They rely on our dependence on them, and rather have mega cities where people are forced to stay. Therefore, I don’t agree with any argument that we need to depopulate our planet. We need to give people a real sense of responsibility, which only happens when there is no dependence on a control system to survive.
    I fully agree with what you wrote about population and permaculture and self sufficiency comes to mind available space is not a problem in planet earth, this is not an excuse.
    but the ones in power want just the opposite, they want confinement and herd control.. take a look into social contract and private property, they want to move everyone from their lands into mega cities, this agenda is older than we can imagine, more we dig more we see it is been like that since forever.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), BoR (4th December 2020), Justplain (5th December 2020), Peace in Oz (5th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Who in their right mind would consent to the transhumanist goals put forward by Klaus Schwab in his 'fourth industrial revolution' book? He says people who become technologically 'enhanced' will force others to do the same to remain 'competitive'. And the rest of 'unenhanced' humanity would become a lesser subspecies. Wow, if you aren't a cyborg you're a neanderthal.

These NWO transhumanists cannot like themselves very much, cuz being an ordinary human being isn't good enough. They are also infecting youth with their human dysphoria, as evidenced by the promotion of transgenderism and LGBTism.

Sure, the world has lots of problems, but much of the harm has been caused by the corporatocracy, not to mention the missing suppressed tech that apparently exists, like zero point energy generators, that could help us resolve these issues. And yes, there is plenty of space on earth for people, especially with permaculture and the irrigation of the world's vast deserts (utilizing zero point energy desalinators, for instance).

So, no, we don't need the NWO and it's great reset. I wish we could get rid of these parasites.
    Last edited by Justplain; 5th December 2020 at 00:36.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020), Elainie (5th December 2020), palehorse (7th December 2020), Peace in Oz (5th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I recommend doing some research into Jay dyer, he isn't what he appears to be.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merlinus (here)
    I recommend doing some research into Jay dyer, he isn't what he appears to be.

Explain a bit more.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

World Economic Forum: Will the Future Be Human?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1489797

24. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread