1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

Default My Oracle Girl Jacqueline Hobbs Experience

*UPDATE*

Before I begin (below) I'd like to insert part of Delight's wonderful post( https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...27#post1395427 ) here.

As per usual Delight perfectly has captured 'The Sentiment'.

This is the purpose of this thread:

..."This post will go with the new thread which could well be a fantastic place to share how we are rapidly grokking a new basis for a scaffold of our "reality". I know many healer/teacher people are appearing to guide others.

They share based on the truth they have grasped. They are fingers pointing at the moon. I appreciate those pointing fingers at the truth.

When we see the moon, we will gaze upon the moon and need no finger pointing. I feel many are opening eyes and observing what before now was ignored. This could be said to be a benefit of suffering?"....

thank you so much Delight, it is INDEED scaffolding and the total truth is that a new reality, A NEW TIMELINE IS BEING CREATED, in REAL TIME

Hello my dear Avalon friends and community .

I'm fairly new here and just wanted to make a small introduction at last .

First, deep gratitude: for being able to be here; for the brain's trust that is Avalon and
    for Bill and for everyone who posts and takes time to add to the many conversations and explorations at play here.

Avalon has truly been a port of calm for me over the years I've been coming as guest and whenever I feel a slight background feeling/panic of "there's no truth anywhere in the world" i find myself coming to Avalon for reassurance.
    Opinions and views here may vary diametrically but we are here to watch listen contribute and learn and hopefully between all of us we'll find our way through the maze of this subjugated reality. Also there are so very many here who are heaps smarter than me (i could name many) and they help me sift the wheat from the chaff of all the ...gunk? ... flying around lol. Kudos to Flash and to Herve and Dawn and Carmody... I wish you would all be able to come back. I miss you.

I wanted to start by making this post, sharing the rather breath taking train of events I've been experiencing since early Sat Nov 28.

Some little background: I've been seeking an answer, I guess, this my particular prayer for healing, all my life at least since I was about 20. I feel like i've always lived keeping one eyeball cocked elsewhere (lol in marty feldman fashion???) looking for [I]something[I] that will 'help me'. Lol something, anything!, that will make a difference to my experience of being held back or hobbled or generally that something is very wrong.

As I come into my mid life this ...urge... gets even stronger as I become more aware of the finality of this current lifetime and I just don't want to leave it without having 'anchored' 'actualised' 'embodied' the most powerful, fully realised/empowered self that i'm capable of.....I don't want 'to miss' (as Osho would say).
    This has been my ongoing thought over a lifetime of rising and dashed of hopes, of inspirations and encouragements left unrealised, dreams unmanifest, all the while the noose of decline and degradation ever tightens.

The ... heroism... of gathering one's strength yet again in order to once again get up onto one's feet [I]yet again![I] reeling from life's latest punch and shattered dreams. Boxer indeed......... it's beyond words.

I want to share what's happened because I feel it has been what I've been searching for all my life.
    It is the real deal.
    All my faculties and my experience confirms it.
    I'm talking about the frequency that Oracle Girl (Jaqueline Hobbs) is able to hold and broadcast, all on donation basis. She's been doing this publicly since 2014. There are apparently a group of 6 of 'them' the same as her. She has done this before on other planets and succeeded there too; was able to remove 'the virus'.

I'd noted anandacate's mention of her in this thread, mildly noted it and then went on. I then was listening to Pete Evan's podcast and saw that he had her down as a guest and so then listened to here and even then felt ho hum: "just another new age talker who is really good at it.. words words words" lololol.
    A couple of weeks later (because of Jill's recent post ) I felt to take a look at her page: https://www.oraclegirl.org/
    and spontaneously felt "why not sign up to the session that's coming today? And so i did.

omg. the rest is history. 2 hrs before the 24hr 'purification ' window was due to open i already began feeling 'something' new coming in. I was listening to these words (lol while mowing the front lawn hahaha) and was deeply struck: here is something profound (from the blade and grail podcast Part 1 https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000491267777:

Jaqueline Hobbs (Oracle Girl):

….”This purification process takes all of you at the starting point where you already exist as total purity

and it assumes from the very beginning,

because it's true,

that you are already functioning on the level where you are purifying the patterns that are also a part of your being at this time on the planet and which need to leave.

So the purification space is not about a technique or learning how to one day be an enlightened being in the future and we might have the world be a better place. It's from day one being in the saddle and starting from the actual physical setting in you which already exists where you can do that and have always been able to and have in fact always been functioning there but you have not been aware of it because you have been locked out of it. You've been locked into something called the 'slave self' and then the structures we have on this planet have endorsed this, if you like, ‘Mark II' setting of yourself

and I've come along and started to offer a space that says:
    "Yep, there's a mark II but do you know actually IN THIS SPACE YOU ARE MARK I AND THAT IS GOING TO DELETE MARK II.

Spirituality has been a substitute for personal sovereignty, the biggest con.

The purification space resides as a part of you and every single being on the planet. It is alive. It is so powerful. When you act from here, without inner censorship, everyone and everything around you purifies automatically. Your slave self drops and it is your slave self which has all those negative patterns, the so-called personal issues, past lives, other dimensional experiences. All of that strips out. Disappears. 

All of you is right here, right now, at this new, much higher frequency which is thoroughly physical, thoroughly practical. 

It is almost, in the very positive sense of the word, ruthless. It is a type of compassion that holds no prisoners. It is the type of truth which burns away every single type of contradiction and tolerates nothing more and nothing less than that what is required at every moment for each person's personal success in the highest sense of the word.

It is the setting that your body exists on all the time and this is now possible for every being on the planet.

And if you want to build your strength at this setting

and build your “mark I" version of yourself, you now have the opportunity to join with me and everyone in this space, internally and externally, 24hrs a day, including various events that I am taking part in.
    Alls you have to do is give a donation if you choose to, to join. Because this setting is about what has always been there, is freely given and is the very nature of nature itself….

Interviewer: "To be told we are not pure is one of the early things in life that locks out of what you are talking about."
    JH(OG): But its win/win.
    If you have a biology that has already been switched down to the frequency of 'your are impure' and then if you are born into a system that teaches you "you are impure" and in a system that also only functions on the frequency of impurity then all you will ever be or know is the mark II version of yourself and all you will ever attempt to do is escape from that mark II version of yourself because even the system that is also at the mark II setting of that frequency tells you: "you can escape". And it is all the same mark II system. What needs to happen is instead of trying to escape from the mark II system, which is the whole purpose of the system we have on this planet, is to actually JETTISON the whole mark ii frequency from your being and then you are already functioning at your mark I frequency which can quite clearly see that there is a slave self or an infiltration in you which previously just bolted you down to that mark II version and NOTHING ELSE.

Interviewer: "Is it possible to undo the effects and damages caused by the slave self?"
    JH: “Yes. Because the mark I version of you that I help to bring into physical embodiment is AUTOMATICALLY PREPROGRAMMED TO DELETE THE MARK II VERSION, the slave self, and to undo all of those ways of being.

So the purification space is about holding the person to the mark I frequency so they automatically start deleting their own patterns and it is also the conscious wakeup of HOW you live as the mark I being, rather than the mark II.

Once you start to embody that mark I pathway you also start to become immune, more and more, to whatever seeks to limit you from the perspective of the source behind the mark II design.

And it is a protection.

It is not only taking on your new biology and your new frequency form which you always have been outside of your mark II version, it is actually a protection, and a broadcast and a switching on for others around you as well.

It is a deletion of everything in the DNA from previous history and the whole of your family line.
    It has massive, massive ramifications on the whole setting of the purification space that is in each human being right now on the planet.

It is so perfectly aligned with a positive future and the rapid takedown of the whole mark II reality that what we are seeing in our outside world is just the mirror image of that takedown.

The takedown is us, the mark I version getting rid of the world we no longer want to see.”

How it works: https://www.oraclegirl.org/how-it-works

I'm now 4 days post purification session and this is what I've experienced as being 'cleaned', stripped away, dissolved or removed from my fields on all the levels:

this is some of what I wrote:
    "...some of the shards that have fallen away (scales falling? from eyes? from self?) as a result of the 'a wish to destroy' purification wave (that ended up being the theme of the energy of healing offered nov 28):

These shards represent what has fallen away from me and also the collective too as well as far as I'm able.(they are one and the same anway) This is what has been purified within me, much as like extraneous fuselage and bits falls away from a launched rocket ship . Or alternately, these are the bits of the ancient ancient glacier now calving as it returns itself to the ocean, free again... So beautiful, there are many metaphors...

JP (an ex).
    R (a cherished sister).
    A.(someone i'd loved who i felt like deeply betrayed me).
    Wanting someone dead.
    Cruelty to kitten ( I'm mortified at this memory (please feel free to skip this particular example as it's very dark). I was young, only about 6 and remember picking this poor little thing up by the tail and slightly swinging it about , enjoying it's suffering, enjoying my complete power over the tragic thing omg omg ... - that's gotta be all sorts of trauma infections manifesting? past lives? collective egregore? possession? wetiko???... omg its an awful memory and alls i can say in my defense i was young and obviously feeling very impotent? or enraged? angry? shame....
    In any case, this was the first thing that came to mind.

The synthetics, the machinery, the clamps, the scaffolding of slave self.
    Bill Gates.
    The rioters and trolls, online and off, the anarchists of the world who destroy out of rage, anger and suffering and cruelty.
    My maternal grandfather.
    The vandals of Knox Park (this is a beautiful, recently upgraded large park in my little town and some trees were cut in half ).
    The attempted melding of 'not life' with 'life' (cyborg agenda, genetic splicing, crsper, genetically modified anything, VACCINES.
    A compulsive need to complicate, to make difficult ANYTHING.
    Woke culture. Cancel culture..
    Nahko Bear apologising (compliance with the ideology, public shaming, the walk of shame etc).
    Jealousy.
    Wanting to 'kill' my sister (lol at different times lol. she's 19 months younger than me and is most certainly long associated with me. a past enemy? lover? lol could be anyone), other females.

Female jealousy, competition.
    Satanic ritual abuse.
    Cruelty in ANY form to any and every animal or consciousness, plant, animal, mineral.
    Pedophilia: the wish to destroy and consume both the innocence and psyche and life of a child.
    "off world" genetics alien/predatory to the human race, reptilian not mammalian.
    Greed and hunger for life outside of oneself. Death begets death. Life begets life. Death is not sustainable.
    Narcissists.

Grace is fully present, absolving, absorbing, commuting, transmuting all if we choose. Massive Grace.

But it is a choice. This is the reaping. Rapture.

Bifurcation of timelines. Pain or trauma, destruction, or, incredible breakthrough.

Blocking, shutting down, 'cancelling' online social media accounts.
    Marginalisation and neglect of elderly.
    Masochism and sadism.
    the US prison industrial complex
    and the prison, pharmaceutical, military and corporate identity complexes everywhere.
    The slave self.
    All bullying.
    All ostracism. Exile.
    Peer groups everywhere.
    Any addiction, including online addiction and social media and mobile phone compulsions and addictions.

Anything synthetic. digital. 1/0 codes. binary. binary. binary.
    Parasites that are no longer sympathetic, parasympathetic, everywhere on all levels. Blind compulsion.
    Machine/cyborg/synthetic life attempt to takeover is ultimately the wish to destroy, to dominate by submission.
    but it destroys itself in the end.
    life only begets life. death begets death (let the dead bury the dead).

The takeover attempt of the this planet is the wish to destroy.
    it is parasitical. Lost its own connection to LIFE. Unceasing, compulsive need to replicate, infect and colonise. A VIRUS. ARChONTIC. The death penalty everywhere.

Be sure words and actions are fully aligned.
    Identity annihilation comes with the choice for the wish to destroy. The rage is mine. I choose to have nothing to do with the wish to destroy.
    This is my choice.
    I will not wobble at the last step.

I fully accept my totality and commit to my true self.

The shards that i see falling away -stone/ice/glacial - are in truth the fuselage, the redundant rocketry falling away from the rocket as it arcs into space, free at last from gravity, fields and resonances. That fuselage is redundant, superfluous, no longer required. Its job is one. I'm i orbit now. In flight / <- this wonderful scene says so very much...
    and
    Jonathon Living Seagull:

- free of the dross now and in a NEW WORLD - on the new timeline of complete success and loyalty to LIFE, embodied in my true self, my original self, source connection always, unafraid and sovereign."

This experience is ongoing , it's like a walking meditation, being here with/remaining with myself, staying close, practicing the aftercare guidelines https://www.oraclegirl.org/aftercare.

I indeed powerfully unequivocally feel that what she refers to as the mark I reality of who i am (eternally source connected perfection) has been established

and now the process is consolidation, not even integration..... For a complete... replacement... feels to be taking place.
    But! without the god deity. Without subordination or supplication.
    Any head bowing is NOT required.
    But it is an rejoining with LOVE.
    Its an emergence into truth. emergence into reality.

I feel this is about timelines.
    I feel I've literally crystallised onto a new timeline, enabled by the grace of that frequency which provides a type of safe crucible and activation..

the mark I One (Neo) that she has described is now arriving. This vid is a bit grim appearing but the principle is the same. The process is not painful; it is a relaxing, a letting go.

This may all sound impossible but this is sincerely what I'm feeling and my outer world is confirming that back to me. I'm not the same person I was and yet in some ways i am way more of who i am......

I can choose to bring in more activation if and as and when i want because she offers these 'spaces' twice a week on saturdays and wednesdays. This is the next one: https://www.oraclegirl.org/special-e...ep-clean-group
    Nothing special is done during the 24hr window, just a few simple things that she clearly outlines.https://www.oraclegirl.org/on-the-day
    Also there is a huge library of past purification sessions that can easily be accessed if you feel particularly drawn to drill down on a particular issue.https://join.oraclegirl.org/category...rt-here/#items
    https://join.oraclegirl.org/category...endency/#items
    https://www.oraclegirl.org/purification-tracks-a-z

"Release the pattern super-bank constraining humanity, 2017 to 2023."
    https://join.oraclegirl.org/category...karmic-delete/

We are the guardians of the future mp3:
    https://join.oraclegirl.org/product/...he-future-mp3/

"This purification track examines the frequency phases of 2020, revealing the dates and significances of the 6 major supermoons. Prepare for this year’s powerful Earth upgrade of your physical ability to take action and materialise change and reorient with the priorities this decade."
    https://join.oraclegirl.org/product/future-rewrite-mp3/

But honestly, I've found that just my 1 simple session IS TAKING CARE OF EVERYTHING I CAN THINK OF!!!!! Isn't that extraordinary? Profound? Impossible???? ??? Well, I just want to offer to anyone who may be 'going through it' that this is the real deal.

It is profound, powerful and simple and looks to me like it does what she says it does.
    I feel this is an answer to a global prayer.

It , at risk of literally sounding incredible, does feel like the miracle we've asked for.

I feel it's going to take care of everything.

I urge anyone who feels to, to sign up for the next reboot. If my words are true then you will see for yourself.

I see its effects at work through, around and in me. My life is changing at a huge pace. In a good way, in a considered, loving, nurturing, healing pace. Life is being lived at a completely different frequency, one without fear but instead is peaceful, contemplated, joyful, respectful and grace gratitude filled moments.

The frequency both broadcasts, heals, protects and transmits. The frequency is our own greater self; the one thing that is truly trustable.
    Mark i returns. And does its job.

Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 9th December 2020 at 03:23. Reason: to insert Delight's wonderful quote

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

anandacate (2nd December 2020), aoibhghaire (3rd December 2020), Ben (29th June 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (2nd December 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (5th December 2020), Mare (3rd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (2nd December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: My Oracle Girl Jacqueline Hobbs Experience

A brief writeup for tomorrow's event:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	129348956_10158478375751014_747158378164287184_o.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	322.8 KB
ID:	45322

'The new embodied human
    There are 2 timelines.
    One you have always been on. Let’s call it the righthand path. This is where the new embodied human walks.
    And then there is the lefthand path. There functions a smaller version of you, which until recently, you thought was you.
    The lefthand path is disappearing into the mists. It’s integrating into the righthand you.
    On the lefthand path, you ask what to do and how to do it.
    On the righthand path, you make choices out of the knowledge that you are a multidimensional being of pure love who automatically purifies others.
    There’s no 'what to do' here. You are free to do what your body tells you - and you must be completely uncensoring of yourself - because you are overwriting the slave self.
    This is the new reality, which has nothing to do with politics, economics, medicine, science, religion or spirituality - even though you perpetually weave your way through all of them. It's about you, and who you are, and the unique instructions you have within you, ready for these times.
    Find out more in my interview with Paul Congdon at Positive Life Ireland, this Thursday evening, December 3 @7:30pm GMT. You need to register through the Positive Life Ireland website directly'.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

anandacate (2nd December 2020), aoibhghaire (3rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2020), ClearWater (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (2nd December 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), Mare (3rd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020), Zanshin (3rd December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Jill.
    The resonance is very great as far as i can see.
    Something might reveal itself but i doubt it......

I realised in the end that the only SAFE thing i could trust that i could ask for help from was my greater self. Lol of course, realising that and experiencing that are two entirely different things .

I believe 'resonance' and frequency are always at play regarding connections however it's also the case that millions all over the world pray ardently for help from something or another and do not receive an answer or if they do it is partial. It's not true that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Sometimes what does kill you, kills you. Nor do i believe that 'answers always come'... They do of course 'always come' but i suspect that could happen from anytime of now to a million years. For aeons we've rationalised and justified the failure to 'get help'. I do know what it's like to be crippled and try so much. It's heartbreaking, spiritbreaking and yes body breaking in the end.
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 3rd December 2020 at 02:34.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

anandacate (3rd December 2020), aoibhghaire (3rd December 2020), EFO (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (3rd December 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), Hym (3rd December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (5th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

from the "Oracle Girl USA" fb group (which is different to Oracle Girl's official fb page):

"For new members that are unsure how to access the purification spaces:
    If you go to the website and click on the 3 horizontal lines at the top right, click on EVENTS. The first 'picture' that comes up will be the next event.

Click on Reboot: deep clean group (remotely). A little about the Reboot Groups - 'Personal purifications. Receive an in-depth individual purification. Embody your own purity. Shed the slave self: the identities, family patterns and personal issues controlling you as soon as possible. Group purification track afterwards.'
    When you scroll down, it will say, 'join weekly' and 'choose your dates'. For ongoing reboots, click on 'join weekly'.

You will be asked to choose 'which group'. (*you will need to do this twice. Once for Wednesday's reboot and once for Saturday's).

Next it will ask, 'who is this for?' Myself, I put in dozens of people, places, governments, land masses, my city, my house, my family members, pets, workplace, people in the public eye... You know you've hit a breakthrough when you put in people you don't necessarily like, or even intensely don't like. The purification space moves mountains, I'll say that..

There are also other spaces to sign up for. Twice yearly are the Silent Immersion groups; April and October, YouTube lives, etc. It's a good idea to go through the site. Read the About page and Q&A's and definitely read over the After Care. Our aftercare is each individual's sole responsibility.

A person can listen to a track without being a part of the reboot group. However the difference is vast! When a person is in the reboot groups, what happens is Jacquiline goes into full silence from 9am to 5pm GMT and focuses (lightly), on all those that signed up. When Jacquiline records the track, she has projected what the group as a whole needed, in the moment.

Every track is available in the Library. It is highly recommended that all person's that have wholeheartedly dived into the space listen to the Karmic delete series, Supermoon groups, Purify events (YouTube), and Podcasts."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

anandacate (3rd December 2020), aoibhghaire (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (3rd December 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    I concur with Anandacate, Bodhicee and others that a significant and disruptive event has been happening and is still happening on this planet. Its a timely juncture in our evolution that the consciousness of Earth is being affected by the new frequencies via some of us humans. The new frequencies being imparted by some advanced 2.0 humans with these new frequencies transmitted to Earth is redressing what is needed to bring back balance to the Earth. Nature knows nothing else but balance.

Depending at what level of growth and conditioning as a human being, we have been plugged into the collective external sources (slave self) as a human beings 1.0 on this planet. New frequencies are triggering each human, providing for the first time the opportunity of shedding these old energetic frequencies. Each human 1.0 always had dormant purification buried in them as reiterated by OG. This now is being triggered to activate the purification process.

Its fortuitous a number of these advanced humans 2.0 have arrived on our planet to disrupt the current and past embedded energies with the new frequency transmissions. These new frequencies are now affecting all, ordinary folk are unaware of what’s happening to them. A lot of people are and will be shedding bodies as part of this global process. The new frequencies have integrated throughout the whole electromagnetic spectrum for this process to work.

Its an invisible and silent process that is an unexpected and timely intervention that is unstoppable and ever growing. It is superseding all past and current conditions that have prevented the original course of action in our evolution, that is we were the human 2.0.

Aoibhghaire
    Powerful, powerful words Aoibhghaire .
    I'm honored that you've felt to weigh in, thank you.

OG referred to the purification energy as a 'ruthless' compassion.
    It seems to me that nothing possible can stop it and it is totally integral.

Extraordinary.

Ultimately of course there's no such thing as a victimhood or 'unfairness' but there is such a thing as redress and a time when the game is over

(tho' I'm increasingly of the thought that it wasn't a game at all. It was a hijacking.)

As you said: nature is balance.
    Life. is balance. There's mutual respect.
    What has occurred here is covert. hidden. its very cowardly and I feel we've been literally ham strung, a short circuit was built in to always deflect any attempt to throw it over.
    The whole game here was branded: this is where you learn your lessons and then move on. etc. Very slick.
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 3rd December 2020 at 21:28.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

anandacate (3rd December 2020), aoibhghaire (3rd December 2020), EFO (3rd December 2020), Eva2 (5th December 2020), Harmony (3rd December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Name:  oracle girl.jpeg
Views: 536
Size:  20.1 KB

oracle girl.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Eva2 (4th December 2020), Harmony (6th December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More shards:

The subjugation of women.
    The attempted ownership of women.
    The mutilation of any woman anywhere in any way or shape or form.
    "woman as chattel" is pure wish to destroy. It is absolute hatred of woman in the guise of bull**** in every sort. All the guises are bull****. There are many many guises.
    Any attempt to control a woman is a desire and wish to destroy her.
    Ultimately any wish for control is a ultimately a call for help, one's power is already surrendered and the grief and terror of that causes the lashing out. There is no excuse. It is excused everywhere.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Eva2 (4th December 2020), Harmony (6th December 2020), Mare (5th December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another giant shard:

Bikram Choudhury, his wife and cohorts of enablers. massive narcissist and self promoter; hater of women. Posturer.
    Gurus and leaders and so called spiritual and religious authorities everywhere.
    Power structures of every sort, particularly pyramidal.
    governments of all kinds.
    Ancient and modern 'spiritual ' mouthpieces everywhere.
    Jordan Peterson haters. Leave him alone. parasites to a weakened, major light in this world. Pure wish to destroy him.
    Parasites everywhere which are out of balance and out of place and out of time.

All shards. dissolving away.
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 5th December 2020 at 02:37.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Eva2 (6th December 2020), Harmony (6th December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Nahko wrote this fan-favorite track in 2011 while under the umbrella of fear surrounding the 2012 prophecy, in which the world—or the world “as we know it”—would end. According to his interview with Upstate Rewind at Wanderlust 2014, while writing most of the song, or at least the foundation of it, he was under the influence of hallucinogens in Hawaii.

When asked about the power and popularity of this song, he told Huffington Post:

Ha-ha! Yeah I too am amazed [at] how far that song went and how much it has affected people. It’s quite the miracle. Made up of particles! I was really scared about 2012 and all the prophecies when I wrote that. It was like my prayer to myself that it was all going to be ok. I sat down in my friend’s studio in Portland, Oregon and recorded that piano version with no idea it would be picked up by a stranger and made a video to it that went viral. It really is wild. I also think the Hawaiian language is also a powerful component to its potency. The words ‘aloha ke akua’ mean the breath of life and the love of God — that’s a loose translation. I believe (and so do Hawaiians) when you speak this language with intention it has mana, or big power, to it. So I think this song in its most raw prayer form and said by the masses has a lot of power and courage to it."

Aloha Ke Atua..
    The words ‘aloha ke akua’ mean the breath of life and the love of God.
    it wasn't 2012 it's now.
    This is the video that was made by that someone, which went viral (hee hee)

"Lend your ears, lend your hands
    Lend your movement, anything you can
    Come to teach, come to be taught
    Come in the likeness in the image of God
    'Cause you can be like that
    With all that humbleness, and all that respect
    All of the power invested in me
    Be it hard to love my enemies
    All of the black bags over the heads of the dead and dying
    The more I understand about the human race
    The less I comprehend about our purpose and place
    And maybe if there was a clearer line
    The curiosity would satisfy
    Time-based prophecies that kept me from living
    In the moment I am struggling
    To trust the divinity of all the gods
    And what the hell they have planned for us
    I cry for the creatures who get left behind
    But everything will change in a blink of an eye
    And if you wish to survive
    You will find the guide inside

[Verse 2]
    I go back and forth every single day
    The clarity it comes to me in the choppy waves
    As the feelings and the places
    And the seasons change
    The galaxies remain
    Energy fields pullin’ up out of this space
    The angels that are composting the spiritual waste
    The hate that gets me displaced from my spiritual place
    Ten fold the manna when the planets are in place, in polar alignment
    We’re on assignment
    Bodies on consignment
    Return them to the circus
    And what is the purpose?
    What is the purpose and would you believe it?
    Would you believe it

[Pre-Chorus 1]
    If you knew what you were for
    And how you became so informed?
    Bodies of info performing such miracles
    I am a miracle made up of particles
    And in this existence
    I’ll stay persistent
    And I’ll make a difference
    And I will have lived it

[Chorus]
    Aloha, Aloha Ke Akua, Ke Akua
    Aloha, Aloha, Kuleana, Kuleana

[Verse 3]
    I’m not a leader, just a creature
    Seeking the features of a teacher
    Whether you follow or whether you lead
    All mysterious ways of nature and I’m into it (I'm into it)
    Changing management (oh)
    And there are various ways to conquer this monotonous metropolis
    My stubbornness is bottomless
    My fearlessness is talking ****
    And I’m wide awake (I'm wide awake)
    And I’m taking names (And I'm taking names)
    Do you speak to me like you speak to God?
    All of the love and understanding between the father and the son?
    Do you believe in the perfectness of where you are?
    These are my people, these are my children
    This is the land that I would fight for
    My solidarity is telling me to patiently
    Be moving the musical medicine around the planet in a hurry
    'Cause there’s no time to wait (there's no time to wait)
    I gotta to wake up my babies, time to stand up and say

[Pre-Chorus 2]
    We know what we are for
    And how we became so informed
    Bodies of info, performing such miracles
    I am a miracle, made up of particles
    And in this existence
    I’ll stay persistent
    And I’ll make a difference
    And I will have lived it

[Chorus]

[Post-Chorus]
    Each day that I wake
    I will praise, I will praise
    Each day that I wake
    I give thanks, I give thanks
    Each day that I wake
    I will praise, I will praise
    Each day that I wake
    I give thanks, I give thanks

[Outro]
    And the day that I don’t wake up
    And transcend the holy make-up
    I am capable, I am powerful
    The day that I don’t wake up
    I am on my way to a different place

I am capable, I am powerful
    I am on my way to a different place

I am capable...."...
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 5th December 2020 at 14:12.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bluegreen (5th December 2020), Harmony (6th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (5th December 2020), Journeyon (5th December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Budding Trees

[Intro: Sample of Bailey Scott]
    [laughter]
    Hit four, actually
    Okay, umm...
    Okay, so I kind of want to tell the story of this song
    It started off as a dream, or a [walk we went?] in the woods

[Verse 1]
    In the moon of the budding trees
    I was gifted new eyes to see
    All of the shifting shape and ways you can be
    Wake the dreams into realities
    Wake the dreams into realities
    Sunset diamonds trickle down our cheeks
    The language of no words is how we speak
    Pachamama spinning firelight
    And a Little Bear singing by the fireside
    Out of this city with the wind on our neck, check
    That's us whistling upon your neck
    Moonlit diamonds sparkle into my mouth
    Feels like hunger and it tastes like salt
    Feels like hunger and it tastes like salt

[Chorus]
    So, tap me out and tap me into you
    Heal my brain and my body too
    Balance my chemistry, hydrate these cells
    Cause the body talks and meditation helps
    The body talks and meditation helps

[Verse 2]
    A little bit of cinnamon pours as we snoot
    All up on my **** in the morning commute
    Coastal quiver on a quest through the dunes
    Sandy toes and bottomless curves of the moon
    Heavy lifting for Pele's children
    Hand of the goddess, soaking cliffs keep building
    Plate is full but appetite has dwindled
    I feel a little sick so I keep the fire kindled
    You, the pillar, steadfast light of bravery
    And I, the dimly burning candle still shaking
    Riddled fear, quiver my bones so easy
    Well, you're the guru now so visualize healing
    Yeah, you're the guru now so visualize leaving
    Let her go, for she can no longer feed you
    And many children need that mana creature
    Just barely missed you, I was finally ready
    But you are long gone, too much heavy history
    Yeah, you are a long gone, too much heavy history
    Let go of blame, that **** will never serve me
    Bless other men, investigate your mystery

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
    A little spider weaves a wispy web
    And stumbling through the woods, it catches to my head
    She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets
    Dragonfly wiz by and sings "now teach it"
    Yeah, dragonfly wiz by and sings "now teach it"
    Foregone the trail, I watched you head up mauka
    I turn makai and whisper "thank you, sister"
    Edge of the west, where water touches land
    You are the east with folded maps in hand
    Time to increase my frequency
    Hands of light and bodies talking, yeah
    Give me some of that wild fox medicine
    But keep me here in this wild present tense
    Fully supported on new lover's chest
    Dawning adventures sparkle, get some rest
    Dawning adventures sparkle, get some rest

[Chorus]

[Outro: Sample of Bailey Scott]
    And then I made this song about it
    So it was like it went from dream world
    To drawing, to writing, to... life
    To music, da-da-da-da!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The Wayseer Manifesto
    ATTENTION: All you rule-breakers, you misfits and troublemakers - all you free spirits and pioneers - all you visionaries and non-conformists ...
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is actually what's right with you.

You see things others don't. You are hardwired to change the world. Unlike 9 out of 10 people - your mind is irrepressible - and this threatens authority. You were born to be a revolutionary.

You can't stand rules because in your heart you know there's a better way.

You have strengths dangerous to the establishment - and it wants them eliminated, So your whole life you've been told your strengths were weaknesses - Now I'm telling you otherwise.

Your impulsivity is a gift - impulses are your key to the miraculous,

Your distractibility - is an artifact of your inspired creativity,

Your mood swings - reflect the natural pulse of life, they give you unstoppable energy when you're high and deep soulful insight when you're low,

Been diagnosed with a "disorder"? That's society's latest way to deny it's own illness by pointing the finger at you. Your addictive personality is just a symptom of your vast underused capacity for heroic, creative expression and spiritual connection. your utter lack of repression, your wide eyed idealism, your unmitigated open mind - didn't anyone ever tell you?! these are the traits shared by the greatest pioneers and visionaries and innovators, revolutionaries, procrastinators and drama queens, activists on the social scene, space cadets and mavericks, philosophers and derelicts, business suits flying fighter jets, football stars and sex addicts, celebrities with ADD, alcoholics who seek novelty, first responders - prophets and saints, mystics and change agents.

We are - all - the same - you know
    'cuz we're all affected by the way -
    'cuz we're all attracted to the flame -

You know in your heart that there's a natural order to life,
    something more sovereign than any man-made rules or laws could ever express.

This natural order is called "the Way."

The Way is the eternal substrate of the cosmos. It guides the very current of time and space. The Way is known by some as the Will of God, Divine Providence, the Holy Spirit, the implicate order, the Tao, reverse-entropy, life-force, but for now we'll simply call it "the Way." The Way is reflected in you as the source of your inspiration, the source of your passions, your wisdom, your enthusiasm, your intuition, your spiritual fire - love. The Way takes the chaos out of the Universe and breathes life into it by reflecting divine order. The Way, when experienced by the mind, is genius, when perceived through the eyes is beauty, when felt with the senses is grace, when allowed into the heart ... is love.

Most people cannot sense the Way directly. ... But then there are the Wayseers. The keepers of the flame. Wayseers have an unexplainable knack for just knowing the Way. They sense it in their very being. They can't tell you why or how they arrived at the right answer. They just know it in their core. They can't show their work. So don't ask. Their minds simply resonate with the Way. When the Way is present, so are they.

While others are blind to it, and society begs you to ignore it, "the Way" stirs you inside. Neurological repression blocks most people's awareness of the Way - censoring all thoughts and impulses from the unconscious is their prefrontal cortex - the gestapo of the brain - nothing which violates its socialized programming even gets through; but your mind is different. your mind has been cracked wide open to the Way - by some miraculous genetic trait, some psychotropic chemical or maybe even by the will of your very soul, your brain's reward pathways have been hijacked - dopamine employed to overthrow the fascist dictatorship of your prefrontal cortex - now your brain is free of repression, your mind free of censorship, your awareness exposed to the turbulent seas of the unconscious - through this open doorway divine light shines into your consciousness showing you the Way. This is what makes you a Wayseer.

90% of human civilization is populated with those who's brains are blocked to the Way. Their brains are hardwired to enforce the social programming indoctrinated since birth. Unlike you they cannot break out of this programming, because they have not yet experienced the necessary revolution of mind. These programmed people take social institutions and rules very seriously. Society is full of games programmed to keep peoples' minds occupied so they will not revolt. These games often cause sick fixations on peculiar protocols, power structures, taboos and domination - all subtle forms of human bondage - This distinct form of madness is not only tolerated by the masses but insisted upon. The programmed ones believe in rules so forcefully they become willing to destroy anyone who violates them.

Wayseers are the ones who call their bluff. Since Wayseer minds are free to reject social programming, Wayseers readily see social institutions for what they are - imaginary games. Wayseers comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable. Helping those who are lost in these games and refuse to help themselves is a calling of many Wayseers. Since Wayseers are the ones who keep contact with the original source of reality - they are able to disrupt societal conventions and even governments to realign humanity with the Way.

The Wayseers are an ancient lineage. A kind of priesthood - carriers of the flame - ones "in the know." There must always be Wayseers to reform the dizzying psychotic spinning gears of society - giant mindless hamster wheels obscuring the pure blue sky, keeping humanity shackled in a darkened cage - so Wayseers are called - to shed light on the madness of society - to continually resurrect the timeless transcendent Spirit of Truth -

Wayseers reveal this divine truth by devoting themselves to the birth of some creative or disruptive act expressed through art or philosophy, innovations to shake up industry, revolutions for democracy, coups that topple hypocrisy, movements of solidarity, changes that leave a legacy, rebellions against policy, spirit infused technology, moments of clarity, things that challenge barbarity, watersheds of sincerity, momentous drives for charity
    'cuz we're all affected by the way -
    'cuz we're all attracted to the flame -

This is your calling, Wayseer.
    You've found your tribe.
    Welcome home.>

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Harmony (6th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (6th December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More calving continuing (ie a dropping away of the old and redundant):

*Arsonists everywhere.

Name:	22823310-7838245-image-a-54_1577759988500.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	45366Click image for larger version

Name:	11833556-3x2-940x627.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	45367Click image for larger version

Name:	download (2).jpeg
Views:	63
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	45368Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpeg
Views:	56
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	45369

Name:	malla fires.jpeg
Views:	58
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	45370

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-...1AgTU_8T45hPrE

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...HQG_HQV-Jalixc

(1 year anniversary coming up on New Year's Eve)

*Violence of any sort, overt or covert.
    *Offense.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th December 2020), Constance (5th December 2020), Eva2 (5th December 2020), Harmony (6th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (6th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th December 2020), Tintin (5th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread