View Poll Results: What is the minimum amount you would need to be offered before you would take a Covid-19 vaccine?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • $1,000

0 0%
  • $5,000

0 0%
  • $10,000

0 0%
  • $25,000

0 0%
  • $50,000

0 0%
  • $100,000

0 0%
  • $250,000

1 2.44%
  • $500,000

0 0%
  • $1,000,000

4 9.76%
  • No amount could change my mind.

34 82.93%
  • I'll take it, and I don't need a bribe

2 4.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you have a vaccine price?

1. Link to Post #21
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Do you have a vaccine price?

Simply said ..I still want to play on this planet and stay as healthy as possible while I play. I will never sell myself as I only have one vehicle to get around in.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (9th December 2020), DaveToo (9th December 2020), Hym (9th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2020), Savannah (10th December 2020), wondering (9th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Speaking of vaccine prices...

As others have already alluded to in this thread, if push comes to shove and they start making vaccine/immunity cards mandatory for work/restaurants/public places etc. a black market for these cards will emerge almost overnight.

If mandatory cards become a reality (which I pray they don't) I can see two different sectors of the black market emerging.

The first would be the medical field issuing genuine cards but to people who simply buy them without taking the vaccine.
    There are going to be a ton of dishonest but morally righteous doctors/health care workers springing up all over the world making a killing on these cards.

The second sector would be the savvy sharks who are able to issue counterfeit cards to anyone who is willing to pay their price.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (9th December 2020), happyuk (11th December 2020), Hym (9th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (9th December 2020), Michi (10th December 2020), Savannah (10th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)
    If Trump doesn't hold onto the Office I think the next round of vaccines will be linked to buying food. You will need the vaccine pass card to go into stores or travel.

Vaccination cards will be issued to everyone getting Covid-19 vaccine, health officials say
    John Bonifield-Profile-ImageAmir Vera byline
    By John Bonifield and Amir Vera, CNN

http://Vaccination cards will be iss...cember 3, 2020

If they mandate it we can easily fight that in court:

Plague of Liars: Nuremberg Code Outlaws Forced Medical Procedures, Which INCLUDES Mandatory Vaccinations

http://www.sott.net/article/445396-P...y-Vaccinations

So they will just cut off our ability to buy food. I think Amazon will stop delivering food or work out some thing to comply with it.
    I am wondering what will happen with people who have food allergies who cannot take the vaccine? I don't have food allergies but I will develop one to not take this vaccine.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (9th December 2020), Savannah (10th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    I am wondering what will happen with people who have food allergies who cannot take the vaccine? I don't have food allergies but I will develop one to not take this vaccine.
    That's a great idea. (Maybe not just a joke!)

Eat a dozen eggs every day for a month and that'd do it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (10th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (9th December 2020), kudzy (10th December 2020), Savannah (10th December 2020), Yoda (9th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

I have no problem with vaccines. I will be in line when it's available.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (9th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

If Trump doesn't hold onto the Office I think the next round of vaccines will be linked to buying food. You will need the vaccine pass card to go into stores or travel.

Vaccination cards will be issued to everyone getting Covid-19 vaccine, health officials say

Plague of Liars: Nuremberg Code Outlaws Forced Medical Procedures, Which INCLUDES Mandatory Vaccinations

So they will just cut off our ability to buy food. I think Amazon will stop delivering food or work out some thing to comply with it.
    Thank you so much Savannah for this. I've copied this text ready to share with anxious friends. Thank you xxxx

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), happyuk (10th December 2020), Savannah (10th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Speaking of vaccine prices...

As others have already alluded to in this thread, if push comes to shove and they start making vaccine/immunity cards mandatory for work/restaurants/public places etc. a black market for these cards will emerge almost overnight.

If mandatory cards become a reality (which I pray they don't) I can see two different sectors of the black market emerging.

The first would be the medical field issuing genuine cards but to people who simply buy them without taking the vaccine.
    There are going to be a ton of dishonest but morally righteous doctors/health care workers springing up all over the world making a killing on these cards.

The second sector would be the savvy sharks who are able to issue counterfeit cards to anyone who is willing to pay their price.
    I'd get one of these for myself and any friends and loved ones in a heartbeat!

This info is from the CBC today which I wouldn't trust - however, I can't help but have a bit of hope because apparently Canada has gone from 79% during the first 'lockdown' in favour of mandatory vaccine, to the latest poll showing that 'most Canadians will either refuse the vaccine or are hesitant and will wait.' As I say, it's the CBC but even if there's a shred of truth for half the population this is a positive step forward!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), DaveToo (10th December 2020), Savannah (10th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

COVID = Certificate of Vaccination IDentification

Instead of "papers please" it'll be "COVID please"
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Michi (10th December 2020), Savannah (10th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    I have no problem with vaccines. I will be in line when it's available.
    Heartsong, would you be happy to share your reasons why you feel comfortable for this vaccine please? I'm not challenging you at all, I'd really like to know because you may have a different perspective that some of us worried folk may find helpful. No pressure of course xx

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Metaphor (9th December 2020), Savannah (10th December 2020), Sirus (9th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

No amount of money could convince me to take the vaccine. I know someone who became paralyzed after a flu shot! That scared me away from vaccines. However, if it would mean that I could never work again if I don't take the vaccine, then I might have to re-consider. There is damage control available if one must take the vaccine. This was posted by someone here a number of years ago. I don't remember the exact things to do but this is some of what I do remember.

I know this thread is about whether people would be vaccinated or not so I apologize if the following is not acceptable on this thread. Mods, if so, feel free to delete or move to a more appropriate thread.

- have a liver flush days before vaccination

- take a cold pack to place on vaccine site immediately after the vaccine and go home

- take one oz. colloidal silver immediately upon returning home

- have another liver flush

- stay on a high fiber diet for at least two weeks

- take as many antioxidants as possible every day including 1 oz colloidal silver daily

- have another liver flush after one week

- continue with above protocol ending with a fourth liver flush two weeks after vaccination

Does this actually work? It cannot but help, I would think.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Eva2 (10th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Savannah (10th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

I feel the vaccination was made by people who are no different than you or I. I sincerely wish the best outcome overall. I feel most people are like me.

Consider this, some say that the Covid virus is a conspiracy to kill us off, some say that the vaccine was made to make people compliant. Some say there is no Covid virus. Some say that there is a covid virus but it's not deadly. Some say the press is lying to us when they say that hospitals are overrun. What do these people sincerely believe, that people are evil? Who do they see when they look in the mirror, an evil person?

At age 70 I now have 2 major, chronic diseases. Neither can be cured. I must rely on common medical practices and potent medicines to live productively each day. If I did not trust the medical and pharmaceutical industries I would have no life. I will die sometime in the next 20 years. My hope is to be able to live those years well. As I say, I must trust people, the curators of medicine to do the best they possibly can. To not trust, is to not love.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

avid (12th April 2021), Bassplayer1 (10th December 2020), Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Matthew (11th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

I'm at least 6 years from my planned retirement and I still "need" to work, and my work is right among the dark forces of institutional finance (lol), so I expect I will be compelled to take it if I want to keep working in an office.

If I am compelled to take it you can be sure I will be invoking my maximum efforts to bless and neutralize any harmful substance therein and be on maximum immune boosting procedures for at least two weeks after.

I'm not beyond trying to game the system either. Maybe for a million I could bribe the administering technician to just switch it out for a placebo.
    Last edited by Anchor; 10th December 2020 at 10:15.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Anka (10th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (10th December 2020), Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Savannah (10th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I feel the vaccination was made by people who are no different than you or I. I sincerely wish the best outcome overall. I feel most people are like me.

Consider this, some say that the Covid virus is a conspiracy to kill us off, some say that the vaccine was made to make people compliant. Some say there is no Covid virus. Some say that there is a covid virus but it's not deadly. Some say the press is lying to us when they say that hospitals are overrun. What do these people sincerely believe, that people are evil? Who do they see when they look in the mirror, an evil person?

At age 70 I now have 2 major, chronic diseases. Neither can be cured. I must rely on common medical practices and potent medicines to live productively each day. If I did not trust the medical and pharmaceutical industries I would have no life. I will die sometime in the next 20 years. My hope is to be able to live those years well. As I say, I must trust people, the curators of medicine to do the best they possibly can. To not trust, is to not love.
    Thank you Heartsong for taking the time to share your reasons and very valid reasons for your situation. Despite my own anxieties around this issue, if my back is against the wall and I feel for whatever reasons - my loved ones for example, that I have no choice then I will remember "To not trust is to not love." Thank you.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Heartsong (10th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,736 times in 20,828 posts

... how people behave in 2020 critical or non-critical is very different in 2022 ... especially after knowing so much more now, see accumulated empirical insights "2021+2022 update" here:
    • Blind Faith In Authorities Is The Enemy Of Truth ... especially when they tell you not to study/examine/test real alternatives that work! Demonizing other points of view.
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    July 27, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th July 2022 at 10:00.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DaveToo (27th July 2022), gini (27th July 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

There should be enough information to prove who has the jab and who doesn't right?

That will be an issue.........so we make sure that the people forcing/supporting the WEF, WHO, and others get a good 3 doses - verified to contain the horrible **** that they have put into the general public.

Then we wait for them to leave.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th July 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,167 times in 898 posts

Back in Amsterdam since 3 years,first time since april 2020 its finally possible to travel into the Netherlands without the jab or pcr..probably just for a few months or even less.
    Here i see a friend has this pass (official looking card with photo and stamps..)for being in the unjabbed control group and offers me to do the same,its easy and everyone can apply apparently.
    Attractive.. just wondering what does that mean,;i work for these medical companies as a control group ,so i cant pretend to be jabbed anymore (?),so that when it will eventually be mandated its perhaps too late to organise a fake proof of being jabbed?or am i getting paranoid now,,pfff.. exhausting this neverending dealing & anticipating on the newest covidsh$t,

Plus if it is truly so heavy with the shedding ,as shown in this latest vid from dr Jane Ruby -Link to Post #1593 vaccination injuries thread-than i wonder if there will be much difference in the end between the jabbed& the unjabbed.. ..but no for sure,no jab for me,for no amount of money ill be that guinypig

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

DaveToo (27th July 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2