Thread: The Dark Side of a Mass (A.I.) Surveillance State - John Kuhles

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,661 times in 20,817 posts

Lightbulb The Dark Side of a Mass (A.I.) Surveillance State - John Kuhles

⚠️ For 30 years I am on record multiple times on National Radio & TV, Local Radio & TV Amsterdam, Magazines & Newspapers explaining in great detail the Dark Side of a Mass (A.I.) Surveillance State.

🌐 The list of (insiders) whistler-blowers warning about this grew exponentially but most seem not to care or feel incompetent to act upon it and do something about it.

🌐 Then a wave of victims spoke out all over the world ... still most seem not to care! As they do not see the problem.

🌐 Then 2020 happened and still people are called "conspiracy theorists" for pointing where all of this C0VID HYSTERIA is actually leading to.

🌐 They even show their plans openly calling it "#TheGreatReset" & Agenda2030 which is almost exactly what is predicted by dozens of top conspiracy researchers last 30 up to 50 years.

• ‼️ Now finally more and more people DO care and want to help raising awareness HOW TO RESIST the "normalization of insanity".

⚠️ All Governments Tyranny are just puppets of an international coordinated "Global Governance" which you are not allowed to challenge even not by your political representatives nor doctors or other medical professionals etc. ... #Technocracy is the new assumed "solution" to micro-manage everybody via A.I. globally. And any form of abuse they use is "for the greater good" ... Exposing their flaws & contradictions is forbidden!

🤔 If people only knew 1% what I knew last 30 years they would be shocked how the "Dumbing Down of a Nation" really works via Mass Conditioning of the mass media (MSM). Without them the growing Tyranny we have now would never be possible.

🌐 Yes, we all part of a giant mass Psychological Warfare #PsyOp and that topic alone I can talk (educate) you for hours and most assumed it was/is all "fake news" or assumed "deceptive content" or "disputed" blah blah ... So many armchair-journalists use corrupt "fact checkers" as their "source" to dismiss what is really going on and find pathetic lame excuses NOT to investigate what is claimed! . #5G A.I. Run Ultra Surveillance Smart Grid will also be from Space 24/7 all over the world ... Sadly most are conditioned to have blind trust in their motives and falsely assuming "We Can Do Nothing About It" ... this Defeatism attitude is exactly why they actually can get away with it if we do not change our ways.

⚠️ For Evil to Triumph is for good people doing nothing ... on top of that they need Good People to beLIEve and repeat their propaganda (mass condition) ... only when many slaves are policing other slaves they can succeed their Agenda. The moment that stops it is Game Over for the Elite Parasites & Control Freaks! . ... to be continued.

Research:
    cheers,

John Kuhles 🦜🦋🌳
    December 6th, 2020

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th April 2021 at 18:04.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eva2 (6th December 2020), greybeard (6th December 2020), Ioneo (6th December 2020), Mercedes (6th December 2020), O Donna (8th December 2020), palehorse (7th December 2020), Patient (6th December 2020), Vicus (7th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Dark Side of a Mass (A.I.) Surveillance State - John Kuhles

100% related:

BREAKING NEWS: Biden Administration Confirms Great Reset Coming Soon!:

• I urge everybody to listen/study to this video even if you disagree or find it hard to comprehend!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th December 2020 at 10:20.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AlaBil (6th December 2020), Elainie (6th December 2020), Mercedes (6th December 2020), palehorse (7th December 2020), pueblo (6th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The Dark Side of a Mass (A.I.) Surveillance State - John Kuhles

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  47.9 KB

There are people who feel they are "incompetent" dealing with (any form) of obvious (corporate and/or government) Tyranny.

There are people who think/assume they are "incompetent" ... Then you have people who are incompetent.
    • Expectations from whistler-blowers (alarmists of all sorts) are different form each individual so do not try to be like him or her ... just be in your own truth and self-honesty ... Serve your intuition/gut feeling/well being through accessing your own unlimited unique potential/gifts/talents to be of service in they way you suppose to be. Not how others dictate how you should act or not.
    When people are confronted with Evil (no matter who or what circumstances) nobody can stand in their shoes and knows their true background & upraising.

Any form of "group mentality" will ultimately be hijacked. Or is doomed to be hijacked eventually. Thus teaching yourself to be truly unique is FAR more important than any hive-mind behavior.

Part of self-honesty is KNOWING what your real (not "assumed") limitations are and what your "defeatist attitude" is. (outsmart defeatism is my credo!).

When you are not able to be creative in the moment be aware it is just a phase, a period you need to figure out what works best for you ... If you seek "approval" too much you are in my view, already lost, as you will never be able to "please everybody" ... So go beyond the mass conditioning which takes a lot of courage ... Be with people who are on that level of awareness ... If you can not find them describe your views the best way possible without self-censorship 100% free from fear "what other may think" and share it. Then you eventually FIND like minded souls who can inspire you to be the real you not who you are programmed/conditioned to be.

When that happens you do not feel "alone" anymore even in crowded places ... Some can STILL feel alone having 100s of (shallow) friends. Key = Self-Honesty and allowing that self-honesty to be seen. If not, you will be surrounded by people doing the same.

It is okay to make mistakes , learn from it and move on ... NOT because you want to "please the other" but because you want to craft/practice/better your own discernment skills based upon LIVING wisdoms.

So many who can not live up to the "standards" others project on them often those who do that can not even live up to it either.

It is really annoying when hypocrites trying to tell you how you should be. Most of them have a huge blind spot in self-knowledge.

I can be in PEACE making mistakes OR being fearful making them thus NOT learning anything new.

Wanting to live a 100% "risk free" life is in my view spiritual suicide.

In short:

Do not assume you are "incompetent" by default when you facing real challenges ... As it also may be just an excuse to stay in your "safe space" comfort-zone ... not only doing a disservice to others but especially to yourself. Unless you are recovering from a deep trauma ... but even then you need to know you are always more than any thought your have about yourself or what others claim you suppose to be.

cheers,
    "Near Death Experiencer" (NDE): John Kuhles
    December 6th, 2020

• related:
    The Hidden Truth About Politics | Jordan Peterson:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th December 2020 at 16:53.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (6th December 2020), East Sun (6th December 2020), Elainie (6th December 2020), Eva2 (6th December 2020), Mercedes (6th December 2020), O Donna (8th December 2020), palehorse (7th December 2020), Samson (6th December 2020), Vicus (7th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Default Re: The Dark Side of a Mass (A.I.) Surveillance State - John Kuhles

HTML Code:
    Do not assume you are "incompetent" by default when you facing real challenges ... As it also may be just an excuse to stay in your "safe space" comfort-zone ... not only doing a disservice to others but especially to yourself. Unless you are recovering from a deep trauma ... but even then you need to know you are always more than ANY though your have about yourself or what others claim you suppose to be.
        John Kuhles
    If you do not mind I'm going to quote you on this, I like it.
    Last edited by Mercedes; 6th December 2020 at 18:04.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    Do not assume you are "incompetent" by default when you facing real challenges ... As it also may be just an excuse to stay in your "safe space" comfort-zone ... not only doing a disservice to others but especially to yourself. Unless you are recovering from a deep trauma ... but even then you need to know you are always more than ANY though your have about yourself or what others claim you suppose to be.
    John Kuhles

thnx if you do I would appreciate you add: tinyurl.com/Face-It-Not-Fake-It (but no obligations)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th April 2021 at 18:05.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mercedes (7th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Face it or fake it...its like the tides ebb and flow. Flowers power Pulse
    Gaat is badderen in de oplossingen die er zijn.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samson For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th December 2020), Mercedes (7th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    HTML Code:
        John Kuhles

thnx if you do I would appreciate you add: tinyurl.com/Face-It-Not-Fake-It (but no obligations)
    Of course, will do, and thank you for ALL the work you do, I appreciate it very much.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (7th December 2020), palehorse (8th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

Of course, will do, and thank you for ALL the work you do, I appreciate it very much.
    correction:

.. but even then you need to know you are always more than ANY thought your have about yourself or what others claim you suppose to be.

sorry for that.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th December 2020 at 17:21.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mercedes (7th December 2020), palehorse (8th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread