+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: US signed deal with ALIEN "Galactic Federation" to experiment on humans, claims Israeli ex military space chief

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Default Re: US signed deal with ALIEN "Galactic Federation" to experiment on humans, claims Israeli ex military space chief

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    There is so much of this type of information floating around now I can't help but wonder if this has a globalist agenda behind it. No better way to get people to beg for a global government than to think that they might be invaded by beings from another planet. After all, we have been warned about this type of scenario.
    This is a problem to which we need to find the solution. It is a circular discussion. I think that this is why we don't have open ET relations - who do they go to?

Whoever they go to first will be looked upon as the favourite - the chosen. The majority of our population might be ready to acknowledge that ET does exist, but can we all work together communicating with ET? I don't think so. Governments want different things for their country and many have conflicts with each other.

So often I have thought that we all need to be united under one group in order for an extraterrestrial group to communicate to us, with us. But a one world government - we see that as a threat to ourselves.

How does ET approach us then? Imagine if they assemble the leaders and have a talk. I can see a couple countries being excited by this and others will be paranoid.

Let's hope a group does not do the fake alien attack scenario - imagine how long would we have to recover from that before we can handle the reality of ET relations?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Agape (14th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th December 2020), Mike Gorman (17th December 2020), raregem (14th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: US signed deal with ALIEN "Galactic Federation" to experiment on humans, claims Israeli ex military space chief

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    What isn't exposed by Eshed's type of disclosure is the incredible interference in human affairs caused by the ufo phenomenon. The millions of abductions that are ongoing is such an enormous problem. The disappearing people is another. Having had first hand experience of awaking on an et slab, I can tell you that that ET, a gray, doesn't have any compassion to speak of. And we know from abductee memory regression research, PA's Truman Cash being one good source, that these aliens are continual interlopers and manipulators in human affairs, inciting wars and criminal secret society activities. Without these evil deeds humanity would likely be more than ready spiritually and technologically to commune with other galactic space faring species.

I am highly dubious of this 'disclosure'. It follows the spin of academy to the stars which fails to expose how completely defenseless we are to these bastards. Etc.
    I have had a similar experience where I awoke on a table - it was not the greys though. I do not know who they were, or what name has been given to them. But my point, long story short; I woke and was disoriented - it did not at all feel like a dream - I was scared because I knew that I was not in my bed and being scared at the point where I did not want to move. I slowly started to turn my head and then there was an ET standing/sitting right next to me and we made eye contact. I was immediately calmed by feelings of safety, etc, and it was akin to a child with their mother. I then lost consciousness. Considering the being that I saw I would not have had those type of feelings - I would have been scared, although it was not menacing looking.

It could have just made me go unconscious with me seeing it or blanked my memory. Maybe I should not been able to remember? My point though, is that they are not all cold and emotion-less like the greys have been described.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Agape (14th December 2020), Ben (30th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (14th December 2020), Chris Gilbert (29th December 2020), justntime2learn (14th December 2020), raregem (14th December 2020), Richter (17th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,455 times in 3,208 posts

Linda Moulton Howe | Interview w/Raanan Shaked, feature writer at Yedioth Aharonoth newspaper | Dec. 16, 2020

TOPICS:

Dec 9, 2020 New Scientist Magazine article “Physics might create a backdoor to an afterlife”
    - “Quantum information can never be destroyed, so some of the essence of you could live on after death – but it’s not going to help the physical you”

Article: Physics might create a backdoor to an afterlife – but don't bank on it

Interview with Raanan Shaked , feature writer at Yedioth Aharonoth newspaper who did the interview with Haim Eshed.

- “Close encounters of the third kind are just around the corner”
    - “Aliens prevented some nuclear holocaust”
    - “they fold space-time”
    - “President Trump almost gave it away”
    - “ETs have been in contact with quite a few world leaders from the 50s…to today”
    - “…don’t want to have it publicized…”
    - “waiting for the right moment… to get in contact”
    - “…tunnel on Mars…they share their work there with aliens”
    - “Elon Musk is aware of the extra terrestrials”
    - “after death…our mind and our experience do remain as part of the cosmic fabric”

Email from woman in Norway
    - “The Norwegian government has issued an alert for all residents”
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

justntime2learn (17th December 2020), Richter (17th December 2020), sunflower (17th December 2020), toppy (27th December 2020), william r sanford72 (27th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

There is a clue question in the game and one that can solve it and that a question of ethical commitments aka Universal principles to be uphold by any advanced , intelligent civilization including that of humans and one that directly discerns between “good and bad aliens”.

It’s upon human groups at all times what level of ethical principles are they able to uphold and whom they sign deal with, what they concede to agree on.

It seems to me that at all times some people signed deal with the most benevolent Universal forces including highly evolved group of entities ( whom they understood as angels, God’s or spirit guides ) and others signed deals with jinns, smart deceptive agents of yet another empire, learning “cool tricks” but often heartless and unempathetic tp human condition.

I feel we are still in the same situation today,fighting primordial forces and conditions of human Mind,
    that of Light , Brightness and Darkness and depression,
    truth and deception.

I feel and I’ve tested it in my life thoroughly that whenever we adhere to Universal Principles,
    namely not harming other living beings,
    physically, verbally or mentally

adhering to truth, truthful feelings, meaningful thoughts and speak what we think

as also adhering to the principle of not covet ting other people’s ideas and possessions, not taking their lives or using them to serve you

we get personally liberated from many sufferings
    and are free to extend our hearts to the Depth of the Universe,
    clean and pure.

Whereas those forever trapped in their doubts and attachment to activities with countless objectives get dissolved in the illusory umbrella of appearances with their promises as times runs ever faster, they die like fireflies merging with the frequency fields of Space ..

Our ancestors of all esoteric traditions communicated with higher realms , other dimensions and their inhabitants ,
    the only reason why they lost communication was they lost peace,
    their civilization was attacked by one or another barbarian force.

How can we ever hope to talk to ET, globally while aiming weapons at the Skies ?

A foolish civilization or one looking out for “Space Wars” ?

I truly wish , the word Peace and all the other words so overused these days still truly meant something. Perhaps if people discovered inner Peace they would speak less but their words would be worth something and they would be valued.

I wish even one of our words would change something
    and the Peace we experience
    on starry nights

when no jets are flying over

and no bullets fly

When every child can sleep in the village
    and doors can be but shut.

I wish you the Peace, Happy Chanukah and Merry Christmas

and burry the iron under ground

🙏💫🙏

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ben (30th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (17th December 2020), justntime2learn (17th December 2020), Richter (17th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

The Alien Agenda - Interview with Marshall Vian Summers (1:06:43)
    Yesterday I listened to this impressive Project Camelot interview with Marshall Vian Summers.
    It connects a lot of dots.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2020), Did You See Them (17th December 2020), toppy (27th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by boja (here)
    we need to establish & verify his sources
    Yes, it seems to me this might be partially from the famed Eisenhower 1954 story
    Eisenhower yes, but not Dwight!

Jeremy Corbell interviewed Raanan Shaked, the journalist who interviewed Chaim Eshed.

Quote Shaked explained Eshed was citing information long put out in some of the more fringe circles of Ufology. Namely, a nearly 40-year-old conspiracy that President Dwight D. Eisenhower secretly met and signed an agreement with extraterrestrials.

The majority of sources pin the origins of the Eisenhower story to the “Granddaddy of American conspiracy theorists” – William “Bill” Cooper. [The author of "Behold a Pale Horse]

Ironically, another major proponent of the “Eisenhower aliens’ tale is President Eisenhower’s great-granddaughter – Laura Magdalene Eisenhower.

In addition to believing her great-grandfather met with aliens, Laura Eisenhower, who describes herself as a “medical astrologist, global alchemist, and cosmic mythologist,” has publicly espoused many questionable beliefs.

In an interview with Vice News, Eisenhower said maintaining a vegan diet allows one to connect with “aliens and other sky beings,” and that humans were really “multidimensional beings,” while “sky beings are elemental.” According to Eisenhower, there is a “negative ET agenda” promoting a “vampiric system” as part of an ongoing alien invasion.
    from: https://thedebrief.org/former-israel...-conspiracies/

So, the same woman who promoted the "Blue Avians" story for years and has the same critical thinking skills set as her friend David Wilcock is the information source behind this story. I have to wonder if Eshed thought the story of a meeting with aliens was an Eisenhower family secret passed down to Laura (who was born after her great grandfather passed away) or if she leveled with him and said she heard the story on a conspiracy group on the Internetz?
    Last edited by Kryztian; 19th December 2020 at 00:14.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2020), Did You See Them (18th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Luiz Elizondo interviewed by German TV channel.

IMO this whole scenario is going down a rabbit hole, taken out of context when one studies the book. I'll explain below.
    I suspect the whole thing is the usual hype in the media without a foundation and the usual lack of research by journalists. The ghost writer for his book deals with fantasy books in Israel. The Hebrew translation to English only shows two paragraphs of his so called claims but in another context within the fantasy world of the book's theme. IMO its taken out of context and has exacerbated the statements with people believing that this is his statements in our consensus reality. The fantasy book he has authored (ghost written by another person) provides a weak case for this to be real.

However the Eizondo interview IMO is groundless because of the above points. The Elizondo interview is useful as a measure of the status at present even taking out of the equation the Eshed's statements.

I found his link to Trump interesting. It may be an invitation from Elizondo asking Trump to reveal all before he leaves office.

On some further news, there is an attempt by a wealthy individual to extract from Prof. Haim Eshed the evidence for this agreement.
    Again, I am very doubtful of any interview with Eshed or expanded revelations to the statements in question.

The Interview:

Is there a secret contract with aliens? Questions to Luis Elizondo, ex-head of AATIP at the Pentagon.

Former leader of the Israeli space security program, Prof. Haim Eshed, claims: “There is an agreement between the US government and the aliens. You have signed a contract to conduct experiments here ”. He also claims, "The UFOs have asked that their presence not be made public, humanity is not ready yet." A secret agreement between the US government and aliens hiding from us because humanity is not yet ready?

Robert Fleischer questions Luis Elizondo, the former head of the secret UFO research project AATIP, at the Pentagon.

(Please activate German subtitles in the YouTube player)

https://www.exomagazin.tv/gibt-es-ei...p-im-pentagon/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Enjoyed this one from Linda.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Agape (21st December 2020), aoibhghaire (20th December 2020), Bill Ryan (20th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (20th December 2020), justntime2learn (20th December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

This report was mindblowing to hear on the news. OAN NEWS reported today a top security official from Israel say the US Gov has long been in contact with aliens. The official said Wash has made deals with ETs to conduct experiments on earth. He also mentioned President Trump was trying to disrupt the plans but ran into opposition. In closing the official said that the ETs want to reveal themselves when the people of Earth are ready.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Agape (28th December 2020), aoibhghaire (27th December 2020), EFO (26th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Do you have a link? I did a short search and couldn't find it. I will keep trying.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th December 2020), EFO (26th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), mojo (26th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I believe there is already a thread on this one.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th December 2020), EFO (26th December 2020), Elainie (26th December 2020), Kryztian (26th December 2020), mojo (26th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Do you have a link? I did a short search and couldn't find it. I will keep trying.
    I found this https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020...aying-yes.html

Which seems to be where the above information came from.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th December 2020), EFO (26th December 2020), mojo (26th December 2020), ndroock1 (26th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

This was reported today at 9:56 pacific time on Danas show on OAN news.

EDIT: Yes that is related to the report Karen. I noticed the Israeli name of the security chief is the same. But to hear that story on a MSM is something for sure.
    Last edited by mojo; 26th December 2020 at 18:22.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th December 2020), EFO (26th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), william r sanford72 (27th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Haven't seen you post in a while mojo. Good to see you're back.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th December 2020), EFO (26th December 2020), justntime2learn (26th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), mojo (26th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    This report was mindblowing to hear on the news. OAN NEWS reported today a top security official from Israel say the US Gov has long been in contact with aliens. The official said Wash has made deals with ETs to conduct experiments on earth. He also mentioned President Trump was trying to disrupt the plans but ran into opposition. In closing the official said that the ETs want to reveal themselves when the people of Earth are ready.
    Here is the thread on Retired general Haim Eshed, 87, who headed up the Defense Ministry’s space unit for nearly three decades, alleged the existence of an alien alliance spanning the galaxy in a bewildering interview with Israel’s Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper.

“The UFOs asked not to advertise that they are here, [because] humanity is not ready yet,” Eshed told the paper on Saturday, adding that US President Donald Trump “was on the verge of finding out, but the aliens in the Galactic Federation say: wait, let the spirits calm first. They don’t want us to have mass hysteria.”

“They want to make us sane and understanding first. They waited until today for humanity to evolve and reach a stage where we will understand what space and spaceships are.”

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...eli+general%27

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), EFO (26th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), mojo (26th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Thanks Justplain,

If the mods wish they can merge. cheers

Dana Alexa's program on OAN is currently being re-aired right now, if you want to watch it. You still have about 40 minutes to tune in to hear that specific segment on aliens.
    Last edited by mojo; 26th December 2020 at 20:25.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), EFO (26th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,521 times in 32,788 posts

In her 23 December 2020 livestream, Linda Howe presents a translation of part of the epilogue to Haim Eshed's book, which is where all the interesting claims are.

Start in at 8:31. There's a bunch of information there that's hadn't previously been translated into English, including about retrieved craft and occupants (incidents unknown to UFO researchers) and also strange features on Mars.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (29th December 2020), Ben (30th December 2020), boja (29th December 2020), Chris Gilbert (29th December 2020), Elainie (29th December 2020), Ernie Nemeth (29th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), mountain_jim (3rd January 2021), Olaf (29th December 2020), Sunray (29th December 2020), Yoda (29th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3