+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: US signed deal with ALIEN "Galactic Federation" to experiment on humans, claims Israeli ex military space chief

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default Re: US signed deal with ALIEN "Galactic Federation" to experiment on humans, claims Israeli ex military space chief

Im wondering why people are so steadfast on the current situation in the world in light of the MSM and our controllers? I know its a huuuuge play that goes back thousands of years probably but the times we are living in are unprecedented. They (our masters) are totally overplaying there hand at the moment. Loads and loads of people are waking up at a very high speed and loads of kids (like Christina from Zwitserland) are taking our frequencies to a much higher level which also means more waking up and less secrets. Wether this is going to be enough to totally transform the system we live in remains to be seen but it is certainly doing a good effort trying!
    Last edited by Mypos; 9th December 2020 at 13:22.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Agape (9th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (9th December 2020), EFO (12th December 2020), iota (11th December 2020), Peter UK (14th December 2020), wegge (9th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: US signed deal with ALIEN "Galactic Federation" to experiment on humans, claims Israeli ex military space chief

I don't place much importance on this story. They've been slowly rolling out disclosure for years. Probably just laying the groundwork for a fake alien invasion, when the time comes.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th December 2020), iota (11th December 2020), Savannah (13th December 2020), Tyy1907 (9th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,221 times in 1,147 posts

At the risk of sounding paranoid I have something of a trust issue.

I don't trust the powers that be. If they tell me something my first instinct is that they're either lying outright or mixing just enough of the truth with lies so that we'll swallow it.

If there's people who were clearly at one point high in the power structure I suspect them also. Are they really speaking out or are they once again in service to TPTB, perhaps as the opening stages in a Blue Beam project to further the goals of those in charge?

How can we tell?

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th December 2020), iota (11th December 2020), Mypos (9th December 2020), NewEarthResearchInstitute (9th December 2020), Peter UK (14th December 2020), Savannah (13th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th December 2020), Tyy1907 (9th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,281 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I don't place much importance on this story. They've been slowly rolling out disclosure for years. Probably just laying the groundwork for a fake alien invasion, when the time comes.
    Or part of their "coming out" saying theyve watched us for eons and are "now" wanting to step in and "save us from ourselves". When underneath it all these particular ones are in fact LOVELESS beings with high technologies and pleasures and live many years longer than us. And view our loving natures as our critical weaknesses. We dont play their games of corruption to the extent they'd like so they want to be done here.
    If something seems off about this news story, you're right!
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 9th December 2020 at 22:59.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (9th December 2020), iota (11th December 2020), NewEarthResearchInstitute (10th December 2020), Peter UK (14th December 2020), Savannah (13th December 2020), silvanelf (11th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,534 times in 725 posts

Linda Moulton Howe - Dec 9, 2020 - Report on Prof. Ashed & the Galactic Federation (Starts at 7:00)
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th December 2020), Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (10th December 2020), Elainie (10th December 2020), justntime2learn (10th December 2020), Peter UK (14th December 2020), Rosco1 (11th December 2020), toppy (27th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

2020 - covid1984, stolen election, draconian lockdowns, murder hornets, pedophile princes, rna altering vaccines that aren’t vaccines, deep state operative confirms alien presence on Earth and Mars....anyone care to venture what”s next? I just love living in the twilight zone. 😂 it’s as though they’re trying to separate us from our astral bodies....hmmm, where have I heard that before???
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th December 2020), Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (10th December 2020), iota (11th December 2020), justntime2learn (10th December 2020), Mike Gorman (11th December 2020), NewEarthResearchInstitute (11th December 2020), Peace in Oz (14th December 2020), Philippe (11th December 2020), Richter (11th December 2020), Rosco1 (11th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    Maybe he could team up with Courtney from the Remote Viewing institute Farsight to talk to the Galactic Federation on behalf of the human race to do some good stuff and save us?

(Trigger warning! Yes, this is really cringy! Also contains a considerable amount of amateur acting combined with hubris and bad video editing.)

Personally, I don’t need Cortney, Corey or even Dr Greer to do any communications for me.

As a matter of fact yes, we should learn to talk to each other instead. Over the High Cliffs and Occam’s razor edges.

The message has been around for long enough ..yet it’s quite difficult to pass it through because it’s sublime,
    and yes current humanity is still struggling hard to control its aggression and wild impulses, its diversity and differences, the “me only” movements and movements in general. Undercurrents of human awareness and blindness to the whole.

This place is not a village, town , state or a country we are speaking for and from, this place is a Planet. It took thousands of years to bring human civilization to a brink of this planetary awareness.

Simultaneously, we are and have always been talking to other dimensions too and trespassing each other’s zones.
    We have been always talking.

There are many benevolent civilizations or groups of watching over us while our millennia turn around like their days as they keep coming and going.

There may be some not as benevolent AI based space intelligences around too trying to hijack and “cleanse” the Planet and humanity on its own accord,

we need to talk because we don’t understanding everything,
    far from and our corners of perspective are and have to be innately different.

Such news pieces did occur previously as well, unfortunately they tend to remain isolated , missing adequate level of response.

Would any next Ministry of Defense care to agree with us,

( ET is getting sour here, walking out to the bushes so guess ..)

🙏🍵🙏
    I almost stopped my subscription when he came out with this one.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Agape (11th December 2020), EFO (12th December 2020), iota (11th December 2020), Richter (11th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

In 2013 Wes Penre, wrote an article (long read) on the different 'Councils/Federations/Alliances'.

Galactic Federations and Councils
    by Wes Penre
    March 23, 2013

I. Abstract. Galactic Federations and Councils
    When I decided to look into these space organizations, I did my best to look at them objectively to
    see if I could find a connection between some of them, or if they all are separate from the others.
    What I did was to gather all the different federations & councils I could find out there & listed them.
    Then I tried to find out which specific group was talking about which council, & if these groups had
    any relation at all. The result is going to be presented in this paper.

II. A List of Galactic Federations and Councils
    This list is far from complete, and I actually looked into more than these, but to save the reader from
    too much headache, I narrowed it down to those that I found at all significant for us in today’s world;
    many of which we will stumble upon sooner of later in our research if we are into the UFO field. So,
    here they are, in no specific order:

CONTINUE: https://wespenre.com/2019/02/02/thir...-and-councils/

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Agape (11th December 2020), iota (11th December 2020), Savannah (13th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Stephen Colbert asks Obama about UFO's - his answer: 'Can’t tell you - sorry' - 2020.11.30 (0:45)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Agape (11th December 2020), iota (11th December 2020), toppy (27th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

The “Galactic Federation” tag making this all sound funny.

Imagine it exists, no doubts it does but like giant space amphitheater in no time zone most of its seats are always empty. Due to time and space discrepancies different member groups or representatives show up , times to times.

Of course: unless it would be all invented by humans in which case the seat of GF would be in Brussels, Jerusalem, Hollywood or perhaps, St Petersburg and there would be constant argument about which place is the right one on the grid.

In truth, you can model anything in an AI or planetary 3D grid and claim it the best model, it still does not replace the reality of things
    on Universal scale,
    with different time-space bubbles of galaxies merging and colliding together or never getting a chance to know each other,
    think if we can draw 6D model of the surrounding universe first.

💫

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (11th December 2020), EFO (12th December 2020), Peter UK (14th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Is Israel working in a diplomatic effort to get a respectable seat in the Galactic council so that they can cover up all their crimes?
    Just asking.
    I do not see why some get so exited about this.
    What about their moon probe last year that crashed so strangely just before arrival?
    Last edited by Philippe; 11th December 2020 at 09:31.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

NewEarthResearchInstitute (11th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,354 times in 4,612 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Is Israel working in a diplomatic effort to get a respectable seat in the Galactic council so that they can cover up all their crimes?
    Just asking.
    What about their moon probe last year that crashed so strangely just before arrival?
    Perhaps any benevolent and peaceful effort is worth much more than any act of violence.

There are many religious and spiritual people in Israel who radically disagree and distance themselves from all military engagements and efforts,
    other than would be in their personal defense.

Ahimsa Paramo Dharmo = the highest philosophy/law is non violence.

Our primitive violence and simple magic tricks may indeed look extremely childish and offensive to all more intelligent entities out there.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (11th December 2020), EFO (12th December 2020), Philippe (11th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Just asking.
    Spot on!
    The Israeli-alien connection is very worrying. Given the alien-banksters connection ... we might be dealing with the same actors behind the push of a sinister agenda on earth.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewEarthResearchInstitute For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (13th December 2020), Philippe (11th December 2020), Richter (17th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

This drip-feed tidbit on UFO disclosure has me a tad skeptical because this witness talks of the Galactic Alliance, which I am a little leary of, but anyway, here's his info:

"Retired Israeli general, current professor, three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award and former head of Israel’s Space Program for nearly 30 years, Professor Haim Eshed, claims that intelligent extraterrestrials exist and that they’ve been in contact with Earth governments, particularly Israel and the United States, for years.

"He did so in an interview with Yediot Aharonot, a national daily newspaper published in Tel Aviv, telling them that “The aliens have asked not to announce that they are here, humanity is not ready yet.”...

"Eshed has also recently written a book called The Universe Beyond the Horizon – conversations with Professor Haim Eshed. In it he goes into details about multiple claims, like how extraterrestrials have prevented us from destroying ourselves and the planet multiple times with nuclear weapons."

https://www.collective-evolution.com...trial-contact/

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (13th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th December 2020), Peter UK (14th December 2020), shadowstalker (13th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

There is so much of this type of information floating around now I can't help but wonder if this has a globalist agenda behind it. No better way to get people to beg for a global government than to think that they might be invaded by beings from another planet. After all, we have been warned about this type of scenario.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (13th December 2020), Peace in Oz (14th December 2020), Peter UK (14th December 2020), Tyy1907 (13th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

What isn't exposed by Eshed's type of disclosure is the incredible interference in human affairs caused by the ufo phenomenon. The millions of abductions that are ongoing is such an enormous problem. The disappearing people is another. Having had first hand experience of awaking on an et slab, I can tell you that that ET, a gray, doesn't have any compassion to speak of. And we know from abductee memory regression research, PA's Truman Cash being one good source, that these aliens are continual interlopers and manipulators in human affairs, inciting wars and criminal secret society activities. Without these evil deeds humanity would likely be more than ready spiritually and technologically to commune with other galactic space faring species.

I am highly dubious of this 'disclosure'. It follows the spin of academy to the stars which fails to expose how completely defenseless we are to these bastards. Etc.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

DeeMetrios (14th December 2020), Peter UK (14th December 2020), Tyy1907 (14th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I like this guy

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    This just hit my YouTube feed a few minutes ago, listening now.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th December 2020), Peter UK (14th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    What isn't exposed by Eshed's type of disclosure is the incredible interference in human affairs caused by the ufo phenomenon. The millions of abductions that are ongoing is such an enormous problem. The disappearing people is another. Having had first hand experience of awaking on an et slab, I can tell you that that ET, a gray, doesn't have any compassion to speak of. And we know from abductee memory regression research, PA's Truman Cash being one good source, that these aliens are continual interlopers and manipulators in human affairs, inciting wars and criminal secret society activities. Without these evil deeds humanity would likely be more than ready spiritually and technologically to commune with other galactic space faring species.

I am highly dubious of this 'disclosure'. It follows the spin of academy to the stars which fails to expose how completely defenseless we are to these bastards. Etc.
    Human looking ET's are sometimes seen overseeing these abductions also (Travis Walton). These beautiful looking Nordic types are thousands of years older as a species than us. They're the creators of the grey robotics and support them in their explorations and manipulations of humans that have gone on for thousands of years. We're viewed by them as animals unfortunately. The greys have been doing their hybrid program for some time now as Im sure you guys have heard of the abductions involving pregnancies and such. They're trying to understand the human soul and various other attributes. Its futile because these Greys - being biological robots - have no inate awareness love. They can emulate thats it. So its a make work project more than anything. They also serve their Arcturian masters tirelessly so you can imagine the life of luxury.

To shorten this up these Nordics are in a tactical alliance with the Reptilians and one of the ploys will be that they'll tell us they can help us with the Reptilians. But it'll all be a set up. If we trust these Nordics we're sealing our fates. This is why a divine outreach is sorely needed by as many humans as possible.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Justplain (14th December 2020), Peter UK (14th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

Human looking ET's are sometimes seen overseeing these abductions also (Travis Walton). These beautiful looking Nordic types are thousands of years older as a species than us. They're the creators of the grey robotics and support them in their explorations and manipulations of humans that have gone on for thousands of years. We're viewed by them as animals unfortunately. The greys have been doing their hybrid program for some time now as Im sure you guys have heard of the abductions involving pregnancies and such. They're trying to understand the human soul and various other attributes. Its futile because these Greys - being biological robots - have no inate awareness love. They can emulate thats it. So its a make work project more than anything. They also serve their Arcturian masters tirelessly so you can imagine the life of luxury.

To shorten this up these Nordics are in a tactical alliance with the Reptilians and one of the ploys will be that they'll tell us they can help us with the Reptilians. But it'll all be a set up. If we trust these Nordics we're sealing our fates. This is why a divine outreach is sorely needed by as many humans as possible.
    What Truman Cash's research showed was that the four main identified ET groups, or atleast members of those groups, were all co-operating together in this manipulation of humanity. The nordics, reptilians, greys and mantids were all in cahoots in the abductions and brainwashing. If there are good guy ETs, they seem well hidden.

In the spiritual realm I get the impression that channelling has all been hijacked by these same forces. A friend of mine into this stuff says all the 'trusted' channels are saying trump will be in office after Jan 21 2021, which at this time seems farfetched. If you look at other 'new age' channelling such as Kryon, it gave no warning of the Covid-19 medical tyranny or the great reset. To me this proves that the channelled info is corrupted.

I agree that people need to be in touch with their personal higher selves and feel with their hearts as to what is right. Currently I have a very sad heart. Unfortunately we are being directed into a totalitarian society, and likely under the direction of non-human intelligences. You can tell they aren't human because of how inhumane their policies are. And we are too weak to resist.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Peter UK (14th December 2020), Richter (17th December 2020), Tyy1907 (14th December 2020), XelNaga (14th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

What Truman Cash's research showed was that the four main identified ET groups, or atleast members of those groups, were all co-operating together in this manipulation of humanity. The nordics, reptilians, greys and mantids were all in cahoots in the abductions and brainwashing. If there are good guy ETs, they seem well hidden.

In the spiritual realm I get the impression that channelling has all been hijacked by these same forces. A friend of mine into this stuff says all the 'trusted' channels are saying trump will be in office after Jan 21 2021, which at this time seems farfetched. If you look at other 'new age' channelling such as Kryon, it gave no warning of the Covid-19 medical tyranny or the great reset. To me this proves that the channelled info is corrupted.

I agree that people need to be in touch with their personal higher selves and feel with their hearts as to what is right. Currently I have a very sad heart. Unfortunately we are being directed into a totalitarian society, and likely under the direction of non-human intelligences. You can tell they aren't human because of how inhumane their policies are. And we are too weak to resist.
    Yes this is the ultimate test for sure. Don't lose heart though. What if there was still hope. Sometimes we need a shake up to come out of complacency. We're still needed.

Im just gonna cut straight to it. Where is there no corruption? Wherever we're drawn we eventually find some. Do we then throw the baby out with the bath? The darkness wants us to.

What makes us human and not, say a grey biological robot? It is that spark within us. That spark that offers help to seeing someone who's struggling. That seeks experience and variety and laughter and connection with others. That seeks purpose in it all. Yearns for it. We're all light workers. In one of the most treacherous and risky places. But we're the heavy weights that stepped up to the task. Yes many fall to the wayside. But still many are waking everyday.

I hope this inspires you as it has me. Www.getwisdom.com

There indeed is much we can put our energy into without risking it all. Learning these prayer techniques has helped my life start to shift to the positive, as well as contribute to the collective, which gives me a peace Ive never had. Free of charge. Blessings
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 14th December 2020 at 12:20.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Ben (30th December 2020), Justplain (14th December 2020), Peter UK (14th December 2020), Richter (17th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast