+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About Life Purpose and Covid-19 vaccinations. What’s your view?

1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Default About Life Purpose and Covid-19 vaccinations. What’s your view?

It is a beautiful, sunny afternoon here in and walks in the setting sun are often inspiring. This subject for a new thread came up.

First I wasn’t sure where to put (in which section) this thread. But then I read Constance’s thread about “The six courses of Action”, and the "Personal Development and Self-Empowerment" section appears to be the best place (there are already so many threads in the Covid-19 section).

There are two interconnected subjects. To start with the first: do you know what your Life Purpose (or Mission) is?

When I think about my personal experiences, I came to the following conclusions. It would be interesting to know what your views are.

Today the estimate is that about 7.8 billion people are living on earth. I am not going into the discussion how many of those are “ensouled”, let’s say they all are. If only 4 billion are ensouled, it would not make any difference because I am going to talk in percentages here.

First of all, a whole lot of those people are here “for the first time” or one of their first times, they are often called “baby souls”. They have very often extreme hard lives, centered around survival; getting food, shelter, and other very basic needs. I would say about 2.8 billion are in this situation.

99% of the remaining 5 billion focus their lives solely on “material things”, and on security and social needs. Whether they pursue a career (and have that as their main goal), getting a nice house, a greater car, being famous, a fantastic partner, a large circle of friends, having “power”,… these are all expressions of the next level of Maslow’s pyramid.

Only 50 million are possibly interested in knowing what their Life Purpose is. And for whom this is not just a “fleeting thought” that may cross their mind so now and then.

Of those 50 million that realize that there actually may be something like a Life Purpose, maybe 10% are searching for what this may be (for them, as it is a very individual matter). And because all of those people will definitely encounter a certain hostility relating to this search, the number of those finding out what their Life Purpose is may be small: again around 10%, or about half a million.

When one has found his or her Life Purpose, then it is still a question how many will “act” on it, how many will start to live putting this Life Purpose first and foremost in their lives (no matter what it may be). Because this can come in a certain scale, there can be a lot of differences. Some may be willing to give their life for it, while others may succumb early on. My estimate would be one in five would follow this path, but very few would be willing “to go all the way”.

Which leaves about 100.000 people, living a life in which they put their Life Purpose in a central spot. That’s not a whole lot on a total of almost 8 billion. But I can see that these numbers may be far off, not correct. It’s an estimate based on what I have encountered the past decennia. Feel free to give your ideas here!

Which brings me to “part 2” of this thread. Which links the Life Purpose one has, with the Covid-19 vaccination(s).

This is a question I would ask those 100.000 people, that know what their Life Purpose is ànd pursue a life that puts it “central”.

If there are 4 possibilities (maybe more); which one would you choose?

1) You don’t care or think about the consequences and “just get the vaccination” and get it over with (a very small minority I would think), maybe 2%?

2) You do everything in your power to avoid the vaccination, but at some point, you may give in. For instance when the life of your spouse, children, family, friends … becomes threatened. Or when you would loose your job, livelihood or even life…This could be a very large group, maybe 90%?

3) You go “all in”, no matter what, you won’t have the vaccination and will die for it (if it gets to that). Possibly 3%?

4) Your Mission comes first. You will do everything to avoid a vaccination, but IF not getting it would make your Mission impossible to pursue, then you would get it, trusting that you do the right thing and that following the Path of your Mission supersedes all, even the risks of having the vaccination. Maybe 5%? Or am I too optimistic?

There may be other options that I have not thought about. Feel free to add!

All percentages are estimates and I may be “far off”. Your views would be appreciated.

This is just an opening post to start a discussion, about a subject we are probably all interested in.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

amandapoet (26th January 2021), Anka (12th December 2020), Bill Ryan (9th December 2020), Chris Gilbert (13th December 2020), Constance (9th December 2020), Ewan (8th May 2022), Harmony (12th December 2020), Journeyman (13th December 2020), Matthew (10th May 2022), melissanederland (10th May 2022), Mike (13th December 2020), Peace in Oz (12th December 2020), selinam (8th December 2020), Spiral (8th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

Default Re: About Life Purpose and Covid-19 vaccinations. What’s your view?

I think I may have chosen different options at different stages in my life; while raising young children, for example.
    At this stage, I am more likely to hold firm to the ideal of "To thine on self be true", and thus stand up in totality for what I believe to be right.
    I also feel that I have pretty much lost any fear of death as I grow older. (just as in childhood I had no real fear of death.)

As far as "life purpose" - just pondering if all our "life puposes" may not be exactly what we are already doing, no matter how mundane appearing or dreary?

Guess we'll find out when we reunite with our higher selves.
    We might say "Phew! Glad I fulfilled what I set out to experience for that growth challenge! Onwards and upwards now. That was FUN."
    or
    We might say - "Drats! Don't tell me I need to go back and repeat that life." haha
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

amandapoet (26th January 2021), Anka (12th December 2020), Bill Ryan (9th December 2020), Constance (9th December 2020), Ewan (8th May 2022), Harmony (12th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (9th December 2020), Matthew (10th May 2022), Mike (13th December 2020), Peace in Oz (12th December 2020), TomKat (8th May 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th December 2020), wondering (12th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    It is a beautiful, sunny afternoon here in and walks in the setting sun are often inspiring. This subject for a new thread came up.

First I wasn’t sure where to put (in which section) this thread. But then I read Constance’s thread about “The six courses of Action”, and the "Personal Development and Self-Empowerment" section appears to be the best place (there are already so many threads in the Covid-19 section).

There are two interconnected subjects. To start with the first: do you know what your Life Purpose (or Mission) is?

When I think about my personal experiences, I came to the following conclusions. It would be interesting to know what your views are.

Today the estimate is that about 7.8 billion people are living on earth. I am not going into the discussion how many of those are “ensouled”, let’s say they all are. If only 4 billion are ensouled, it would not make any difference because I am going to talk in percentages here.

First of all, a whole lot of those people are here “for the first time” or one of their first times, they are often called “baby souls”. They have very often extreme hard lives, centered around survival; getting food, shelter, and other very basic needs. I would say about 2.8 billion are in this situation.

99% of the remaining 5 billion focus their lives solely on “material things”, and on security and social needs. Whether they pursue a career (and have that as their main goal), getting a nice house, a greater car, being famous, a fantastic partner, a large circle of friends, having “power”,… these are all expressions of the next level of Maslow’s pyramid.

Only 50 million are possibly interested in knowing what their Life Purpose is. And for whom this is not just a “fleeting thought” that may cross their mind so now and then.

Of those 50 million that realize that there actually may be something like a Life Purpose, maybe 10% are searching for what this may be (for them, as it is a very individual matter). And because all of those people will definitely encounter a certain hostility relating to this search, the number of those finding out what their Life Purpose is may be small: again around 10%, or about half a million.

When one has found his or her Life Purpose, then it is still a question how many will “act” on it, how many will start to live putting this Life Purpose first and foremost in their lives (no matter what it may be). Because this can come in a certain scale, there can be a lot of differences. Some may be willing to give their life for it, while others may succumb early on. My estimate would be one in five would follow this path, but very few would be willing “to go all the way”.

Which leaves about 100.000 people, living a life in which they put their Life Purpose in a central spot. That’s not a whole lot on a total of almost 8 billion. But I can see that these numbers may be far off, not correct. It’s an estimate based on what I have encountered the past decennia. Feel free to give your ideas here!

Which brings me to “part 2” of this thread. Which links the Life Purpose one has, with the Covid-19 vaccination(s).

This is a question I would ask those 100.000 people, that know what their Life Purpose is ànd pursue a life that puts it “central”.

1) You don’t care or think about the consequences and “just get the vaccination” and get it over with (a very small minority I would think), maybe 2%?

2) You do everything in your power to avoid the vaccination, but at some point, you may give in. For instance when the life of your spouse, children, family, friends … becomes threatened. Or when you would loose your job, livelihood or even life…This could be a very large group, maybe 90%?

3) You go “all in”, no matter what, you won’t have the vaccination and will die for it (if it gets to that). Possibly 3%?

4) Your Mission comes first. You will do everything to avoid a vaccination, but IF not getting it would make your Mission impossible to pursue, then you would get it, trusting that you do the right thing and that following the Path of your Mission supersedes all, even the risks of having the vaccination. Maybe 5%? Or am I too optimistic?

There may be other options that I have not thought about. Feel free to add!

All percentages are estimates and I may be “far off”. Your views would be appreciated.

This is just an opening post to start a discussion, about a subject we are probably all interested in.
    Dearest Keyholder,

I'm replying a little on the run here (munching away at lunch before needing to go and rest lol) but would just like to say that I choose #4.

However I don't so much see it as a matter of 'mission' or 'life purpose' ... I more see it as this: that we will do and be and go where we are meant to go according to who we are and why we're here. If, in order to do that , we cross paths with 'the vaccine' then i feel that the degree to which we can elevate our vibrational frequency/reality will be where the protection lies. So if it absolutely came down to it and there was no choice but to 'have it' then all would be okay........

I can't explain why i say this, just that i feel not concerned about the matter... "Existence" or Life is so powerful that if we truly align with that and therefore become it i think we become untouchable ....In the world but not of it, so to speak. Above the battlefield.

For me it's really all about the consciousness and making the leap forward, some would say to a new positive timeline.... Therein lies the protection.

Also, you could look at it this way: the more fear one has of it, the more likely it is that that reality is manifested whereby personal hell becomes true...

I like your percentages and wouldn't be surprised if your estimates are right but I have no thoughts on the matter one way or another lolol

Thanks for a great op...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Anka (12th December 2020), Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Chris Gilbert (13th December 2020), Constance (13th December 2020), Eva2 (13th December 2020), Ewan (8th May 2022), Harmony (12th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (12th December 2020), Mike (13th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (12th December 2020), wondering (12th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,442 times in 1,007 posts

Dear Johan,

Thanks for the interconnected topics!
    I have a kind of interconnected answer, if i may:
    "When all the opportunities are multiplied with all the possibilities, then we have many probabilities"
    About the world we live in and the system as a kind of enchantment against meaning, there is a lot to talk about, especially when it comes to the purpose of life and the individual vision of each, mine is quite easily identified somewhere near me, within the vision and mission, but when it comes to exposure it seems complicated, being in the middle of the very process.

We will always have to talk about the purpose in life, and crises of humanity have been and I think will be and will always be in "exaltation".
    We cannot convince anyone that what we are living in right now, we are living in an exceptional age, while all generations of the world have believed at one time or another that we live in a catastrophic world.
    Our parents, our grandparents lived in world wars and those were the same, real catastrophes and disturbances of the world without any mission at that time, apart from survival or peace.

Time was fractured many times throughout human history, and the sacrifices of mankind have been as such, and also enough.

And yet, some people feel that something is happening for the first time in the world in the history of the human species, on a global scale as it has never happened before, and that brings with it a kind of responsibility, in my case the lack of fear of death and more.
    Some people may change fundamental things in their way of being and training themselves, and in their willingness to live in the procedure of a life as such.
    From my point of view (with lack of superiority), nowadays, the most unnatural things are taken as the naturalness of thought and truth, the irony is that through a disorder the unreasonable always passes, in the part of the reasonable positive in alliance with what we want.

It is assumed that each of us humans feel when we are deliberately pushed in a right or wrong way, in terms of our power to see manipulation.
    There is a big difference between thinking and ideology, which sometimes seems to be a disadvantage that marks our time, sometimes an almost exasperated rhetorical vice.

During communism in Romania there was something similarly formal which was called as a function: "activist" something quite hysterical as a job description, in a total slippery lack of finesse of thought.
    Today he is called an ideological "agent", he has a fixed idea and he wants to convince you that he is always right and explains to you what to do and how to behave and how to feel...you're right, Johan, some people sleep under this cover of societal slippage and it's pretty sad.

The generalized crime and the amplified terror can no longer be justified, when the problem of recognizing the man next to us through a viral allure is strong, and when people are separated from the human kingdom in carriers of a disease; we live the exaltation of the moment as if we should make a decision, but we may still be lucky not to want to choose, and heal ourselves together.

Humanity cannot be expelled so easily, but compromise is felt on an individual level and everyone should experience the level at which at some point they know what to do.
    My level of experimentation with this situation, but not at all in relation to my purpose in the mission I have in life, is to be against helplessness in general.
    The culmination is that the elite in an exceptional crisis of logic should function for the benefit of each man, man following his own individual choice.

I'm sorry maybe i didn't contribute too much, but that's what i can say for now,
    plus, maybe 12 hours of advanced discussions on the subject.

Take care everyone!
    And all this to be just human.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Constance (13th December 2020), Eva2 (13th December 2020), Ewan (8th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th December 2020), Mike (13th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

But Johan, we DO already have a poll about vaccination over there:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...table-Doing-So

In my view, we have already by FAR too many threads about covid.
    To connect a question about one's purpose with covid looks to me trivial and more like a click-bait.

I certainly have a specific purpose in life and taking a vaccine is per my view counter-productive and I think it's a no-brainer that you find others sharing a similar view.

On the other hand I welcome very much topics about higher purpose and life values.
    So - that's my opinion.
    Last edited by Michi; 13th December 2020 at 18:29. Reason: grammar
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Ewan (8th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Hi Johan,

When I reduce all things to a base purpose - I find one common base purpose that is the purpose of all souls incarnated in human form.

To receive and give Love.

If we take everythought, every word and every action and run it through the test: "Does this facilitate receiving or giving Love?" and the answer is "yes", then you are fulfilling your life's purpose. So every thought, word, action, task, procedure, process, and plan, that one is engaged in should be able to pass the "test", if one is to be fulfilling their purpose to the highest level.

In my view, that is all that is required to fulfill your purpose. Personally resisting or choosing a vaccination, hardly has any effect on that. If you receive the vaccination, and it (assuming) is causes sterility - it doesn't change the the purpose; if it kills you, it doesn't change the purpose, except temporarily ends participation until you incarnate again if you choose, etc.

On the flip side (for devil's argument sake), if you know for sure that the vaccine's effect incapacitates ones ability to receive or give Love in any way, and you receive it anyway, only then does it potentially interfere with your ability to carry out your higher purpose, but again, possibly only temporarily, until you incarnate again.

I don't know the effects or full intention behind the covid vaccine, but my guess would that it may have something to do with the depopulation plan -- I don't see it as something that can interfere with the true higher purpose. I could be wrong, and things could be waaay weirder and messed up than any of us can imagine, but it takes a rather large stretch of imagination to fill that gap.

My 2 cents

EDIT: (that said - I have no intention of getting it at all, and would make effort to avoid it - even if that means breaking free of their "support" systems - probably best that way anyway )
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th December 2020 at 19:43.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Chris Gilbert (13th December 2020), Constance (13th December 2020), Eva2 (13th December 2020), Ewan (8th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th December 2020), Mike (13th December 2020), Orph (14th May 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Good post! I'm in category 4) at present. Especially given the possibility of allergic reactions to the pfizer vaccine (I have a peanut allergy), I will try to avoid it if possible. However, if it comes down to having to sacrifice my life's work, or put my wife at financial risk, I would have to take a closer look at what sorts of sacrifices I am willing to make. While I don't agree with either a government or private entity forcing medical procedures on people, I have never had any adverse effects from flu vaccines at my hospital job that weren't cleared up after a 20 minute qigong session. Honestly there are far worse things I have had to put up with on a daily basis over the years. I'm personally in a unique position due to working multiple jobs. If others have a better life position to avoid being medical Guinea pigs however, I say resist as much as is feasible.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Anka (14th December 2020), Arcturian108 (22nd November 2021), Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Constance (13th December 2020), Eva2 (13th December 2020), Ewan (8th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th December 2020), Mike (13th December 2020), Peace in Oz (15th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 19:28.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anka (14th December 2020), Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Blacklight43 (13th December 2020), Chris Gilbert (14th December 2020), Ewan (8th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (13th December 2020), Mike (13th December 2020), Peace in Oz (15th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

It’s true that there are already lots of threads about Covid-19. The reason I posted the thread in the “Personal Development and Self-Empowerment” section is because my intention was to talk about “Life Purpose” and not so much about corona. I would not even consider this a real “poll”, there are specific forms to have polls on PA.

I could have taken another example (instead of Covid-19), but as this is “all around us” at this time, it seemed a bit logical to me to stay with this subject. Everyone has to deal with it in some way. Most of the other examples I could think of were different, in the way that the reader would have to “imagine” a particular situation.

For instance, I could have put Life Purpose against staying or leaving (= escaping from) the old DDR in the late 1980’s. How would it have looked then, not mentioning percentages, I only gave my own personal estimate and as I wrote, I can be very far off. I travelled quite often to the DDR; in 1978 a first time and then again many times – for my job - between 1986 and 1989. I even stayed with people (in Leipzig, during the Leipziger Messe) in their home because there were not enough hotel rooms available. And we talked many evenings (they trusted us) about exactly these choices, below. By the way, they went for “number 3” below and survived it. She was a head nurse and he was a nuclear engineer, so very well educated people.

1) You don’t care or think about the consequences and “decide to stay in the existing DDR”. Maybe things could be worse elsewhere.

2) You do everything in your power to escape, but at some point, you may give in and forget about the effort. For instance when the life of your spouse, children, family, friends … becomes threatened. Or when you wouldn’t be able – for whatever reason - to take your spouse and kids along.

3) You go “all in”, no matter what, you will escape and will die for it (if it gets to that). This happened to quite a few people, in reality.

4) Your Mission comes first. You will do everything to escape, but IF you would have to stay to make your Mission possible to pursue, then you would forget about an escape, trusting that you do the right thing and that following the Path of your Mission supersedes all.

Another example would be working for a company you know has “evil intentions”. How would that look? And this situation probably happens a lot more often (but maybe not with “everybody”). If there are 4 possibilities (maybe more); which one would you choose?

1) You don’t care or think about the consequences and decide to stay, for the rest of your life if you can, because it pays well and you can have a great career there.

2) You do everything in your power to leave the company, but at some point, you may give in and stay. For instance when the life of your spouse, children, family, friends … become involved. Maybe someone gets very ill and only a decent health insurance (which you have in that company) can save him or her.

3) You go “all in”, no matter what, you will and do leave that company.

4) Your Mission comes first. You will do everything to leave, but IF leaving the company would make your Mission impossible to pursue, then you would stay, trusting that you do the right thing and that following the Path of your Mission supersedes all.

This happened to me in 1981. I was manager in a major bank and “destined to have a career” in the banking world. When one of the top people of this bank said to me that later on (he thought he was giving good advice) I would not be able to stay ethical, if that meant following bank directives like financing weapon sales that “should not happen”, I didn’t need much time to make up my mind to leave. The number 3 choice.

So you see that the purpose of the post was to talk about in how far we put Life Purpose first (if we have one). From personal experience I know that it is a minority, that consciously thinks about this.

I do agree that we all have a “Life Blueprint”, some plan we have to accomplish in this life (whatever that may be) and very often it càn be linked to a Life Purpose. The difference is that in the Life Blueprint it relates mainly to you as a singular soul (and as a person), while in a Life Purpose it generally relates to something “much wider”, encompassing a lot more than just “us”.

Martin Luther King Jr. even once made a speech about this subject, entitled “What is your Life’s Blueprint?” on October 26th in 1967, in a junior high school in Philadelphia. The two main points he then made, and which are still very valid, are:

Number one in your life’s blueprint should be, a deep belief in your own dignity, your own worth and your own somebodiness. Don’t allow anybody to make you feel that you are nobody. Always feel that you count. Always feel that you have worth, and always feel that your life has ultimate significance.

Secondly, in your life’s blueprint you must have as the basic principle the determination to achieve excellence in your various fields of endeavour.

This illustrates what I want to say here. A Life Purpose in most cases goes beyond that, but the above would be a “good starting point” indeed!

I suggest that you “forget” the Covid-19 subject and think of any subject that can put you in a similar situation as I mention in my OP.

With you, I fully agree that discussions about a Life Purpose are way more important.

What Dedukshyn posted is a very good summary:

When I reduce all things to a base purpose - I find one common base purpose that is the purpose of all souls incarnated in human form.

To receive and give Love.

If we take every thought, every word and every action and run it through the test: "Does this facilitate receiving or giving Love?" and the answer is "yes", then you are fulfilling your life's purpose. So every thought, word, action, task, procedure, process, and plan, that one is engaged in should be able to pass the "test", if one is to be fulfilling their purpose to the highest level.

What Chris Gilbert said gives a very good practical example of how someone who is dealing with both (a Life Purpose and the reality of Covid-19) thinks about this.

Sue (Ayt) mentions another approach, just as valid:

As far as "life purpose" - just pondering if all our "life purposes" may not be exactly what we are already doing, no matter how mundane appearing or dreary?

Guess we'll find out when we reunite with our higher selves.
    We might say "Phew! Glad I fulfilled what I set out to experience for that growth challenge! Onwards and upwards now. That was FUN."
    or
    We might say - "Drats! Don't tell me I need to go back and repeat that life." haha

I would consider the above more a Life Blueprint we follow, and sometime, somewhere it will – definitely – transform into a Life Purpose. Like a chrysalis (Life Blueprint) transforms in a butterfly (Life Purpose).

Bodhicee wrote:

However I don't so much see it as a matter of 'mission' or 'life purpose' ... I more see it as this: that we will do and be and go where we are meant to go according to who we are and why we're here….For me it's really all about the consciousness and making the leap forward.

Why do we have even a Life Blueprint? Exactly for what Bodhicee says here above I think.

What Anka wrote points out the role of the individual in this situation. It IS up to each individual, in the first place.

Humanity cannot be expelled so easily, but compromise is felt on an individual level and everyone should experience the level at which at some point they know what to do.

And with Constance, I can only fully agree that:

I'm seeking true freedom for all, a conscious decision to live and share a heaven-on-earth.

can have great value for all, in every place and time.

Michi, I have taken out some time to answer “at length”, because I want to specify (which I may not have done enough in my OP) that the purpose of this thread is to discuss our views with Life Blueprints and Life Purposes in regard to the most difficult choices we may have to make in our life.

Your opinion and your post are very valuable, because if you would not have made it, we could never have this discussion. Thanks!
    Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 13th December 2020 at 21:51.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

All is one (8th July 2021), Anka (14th December 2020), Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Constance (13th December 2020), DeDukshyn (14th December 2020), Ewan (8th May 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

We're 17 months (about) later, after my OP..

Wondering what the "situation" is today, for us Avalonians?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Ewan (8th May 2022), graciousb (14th May 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), Spiral (8th May 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

We're living in a war, in quite a few ways. And in a war, people we love may become injured or die.

That means that our empathy, our ability to manage stress, and (sometimes) our ability to understand what is happening around us, may all become very tested.

The opportunity here is that we may grow much stronger from this. What greatly helps that to happen is mutual support, one of the important aspects of which is knowing that we're not alone in what we're seeing and feeling.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (14th May 2022), Bassplayer1 (8th May 2022), Chip (8th May 2022), Eva2 (8th May 2022), Ewan (8th May 2022), graciousb (14th May 2022), Harmony (8th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2022), Patient (8th May 2022), Peace in Oz (14th May 2022), Spiral (8th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th May 2022), wondering (10th May 2022), Yoda (8th May 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

I'm a 3.

In a kind of unusual place that gives me a rather odd view on life seeing as I spend most nights in the realm of the dead, so life to me isn't what it is to most people. I'd far rather die than have my DNA messed with.

At this point I think it should be clear to anyone with a functioning brain that the so called "vaccine" is anything but.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2022), Ewan (8th May 2022), Harmony (9th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2022), Peace in Oz (14th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th May 2022), wondering (10th May 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I'd far rather die than have my DNA messed with.
    I will be dying anyway and this is as good a hill to die on as any? I will not comply with the command to commit suicide. I think that the choice here is our relationship to LIFE and LOVE of a Source that is so beyond any thing we can know.
    It is TRUST in the power and intelligent Infinity able to manage every aspect of its creation beautifully OR

Belief in the POVERTY OF DAMNATION. WE buy into the LIES and the Hubris of ugly dwarves that "think" they can deny God. They pretend their stupid meddling makes them BIGGER and BETTER than "God" This is not new and has been replayed. EVERY TIME it wipes out all human progress. The dregs of hell come to the surface of our experience and yet people CANNOT GET the POINT? Is that why we SHOULD be destroyed??? I don't know.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (14th May 2022), Harmony (9th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (8th May 2022), Matthew (10th May 2022), Spiral (9th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (9th May 2022), wondering (10th May 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Yeah, I choose three.

I feel I am at the tipping edge where it has become impossible to go against my "grain". I just could not respect myself if I took something into my body that felt harmful.
    I researched, I listened, and the decision was clear; easy.

I have learned, however, that "truth" is subjective.
    My immediate family, and their friends, carry completely different belief systems.
    I have learned that it is very hard to stand in the uncomfortableness of not being part of the tribe.
    But it's possible.
    I have had prior "practice" in this lifetime to help me prepare.
    And I have been inspired by a family of frequency, many on this forum...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Alan (14th May 2022), graciousb (14th May 2022), Harmony (11th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (10th May 2022), Matthew (10th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th May 2022), wondering (10th May 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

'3)' is deep down in my soul I don't know why. I will take injections but only if I trust it, and the Covid vaccination never came close - in fact it was a "this is why I feel that" sort of sense of familiarity. Anything that tries to lead me to '4)', well, I'm going to assume it's a trick so I'll stick at 3 come and get me *******

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Harmony (11th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (14th May 2022), Peace in Oz (11th May 2022), wondering (10th May 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,639 times in 2,597 posts

I am still a "3" and will not get the vaccine. I do worry that vaxxx shedding may be happening and maybe unintentionally it could have an effect on our health. Taking precauations and supplements to help our immune systems seem really important.

I mentally refuse to feel the vaxx is inevitabe and the only choice we have, somehow that makes me feel stronger. "An absolutely NO feeling" And a feeling "things MUST change" for the better for everyone. May everyone ,vaxxed and unvaxxed, be well and strong and go forward with new knowkedge to globally make the world a better place without manipulation and dishonesty and may goodness and blessings become our norm.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

avid (14th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (14th May 2022), Peace in Oz (14th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (14th May 2022), wondering (14th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread