+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do people of various beliefs including atheists say about their death and return (NDE)...

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Default What do people of various beliefs including atheists say about their death and return (NDE)...

I know that Atheism is a belief also (just to clarify).

I'm curious as to what differences there may be regarding NDE's from one belief to another
    if any. I expect that there would be some differences between a very religious person and
    what is termed a non believer.

Also, I would like to hear about any big changes an experiencer made in their lives due
    to that experience.

Did it change them in a very significant way?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Peace in Oz (8th December 2020), Sadieblue (9th December 2020), thepainterdoug (8th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: What do people of various beliefs including atheists say about their death and return (NDE)...

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    I know that Atheism is a belief also (just to clarify).

I'm curious as to what differences there may be regarding NDE's from one belief to another
    if any. I expect that there would be some differences between a very religious person and
    what is termed a non believer.

Also, I would like to hear about any big changes an experiencer made in their lives due
    to that experience.

Did it change them in a very significant way?
    I like listening to everything related to "why I am here and THEN what?". Here are more stories.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Orph (19th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread