+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Demoralization

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Default Demoralization

Demoralization is defined as the erosion or destruction of courage, hope and confidence of a person or group.

I've been thinking of this word lately. Yuri Benzemov used it in that chilling 1984 interview with G. Edward Griffin. I thought it was a curious word when I first heard the interview. I don't think so anymore. Now I know precisely why he chose it (or why the KGB chose it).

Demoralization is achieved, he said, by ideological subversion, active measures, or psychological warfare. And this all actually happens out on the open, Benzemov explains. "You can see it with your own eyes."

He describes ideological subversion as follows:
    "What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, or their country.

He calls it as a "great brainwashing", and describes the people being brainwashed as follows:
    "They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli patterns (i.e. Pavlov) You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still cannot change the basic perception and the logic of behavior."

This condition, he says, is "irreversible".

He continues:
    "As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures.."..it won't matter.

Sound familiar?

I've been confronting this issue in my everyday life, and also here on the forum occasionally. The question is, what is the appropriate reaction to this type of thing?

This demoralization fatigue is manifesting itself currently in things like trans and race issues. I find the constant conflict exhausting; and yet, I feel obligated to do everything I can to dissect and expose it, even though I know - as Benzemov says - it may be futile.

A friend who I respect recently explained to me how all this is, at it's root, a spiritual war, and the best thing to do here on earth is to give this stuff no attention at all. To ignore it.

Another friend explained to me that, no matter how much sense I may make on a certain polarizing topic, some people will quite literally not be able to understand it, regardless of how simple and clear and obvious it is. She explained it in terms of neurological pathways.

Regardless of how it is explained, it's very clear to me that a growing population of people are almost literally immune to facts and common sense. Trying to reach them is exhausting. It is demoralizing.

If all this is true, what responsibility do those of us that are still sane have? What is the proper approach to programmed people who refuse to acknowledge basic truths? Do nothing? Or attempt to break thru the unbreakable barriers?

p.s. This Benzemov video has been posted on the forum several times, but I feel compelled to include here anyway:
    Last edited by Mike; 9th December 2020 at 08:03.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Anka (17th December 2020), Ankle Biter (9th December 2020), atman (17th December 2020), avid (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (9th December 2020), Constance (9th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (9th December 2020), Eva2 (9th December 2020), Ewan (9th December 2020), Free Thinker (27th April 2021), Gemma13 (9th December 2020), gini (17th December 2020), Harmony (9th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), Ioneo (10th December 2020), Ivanhoe (9th December 2020), Jayke (9th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Michi (10th December 2020), Peter UK (24th January 2021), Philippe (10th December 2020), Reinhard (9th December 2020), rgray222 (9th December 2020), RunningDeer (9th December 2020), Satori (9th December 2020), skogvokter (9th December 2020), Tintin (9th December 2020), wegge (9th December 2020), wondering (9th December 2020), yelik (9th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Demoralization

Talent recognises genius, but mediocrity recognises nothing other than itself

It is better to think clearly than deeply, you need to be sane to think clearly, one can think deeply and be quite insane” — Nikola Tesla

What’s more demoralising, being a lone maverick genius in an environment of mediocracry? Or relinquishing your truth in order to “fit in” with the mediocre masses?

“Be the change you wish to see in the world”, always been an important qoute but probably more important now than ever.

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

avid (9th December 2020), Bill Ryan (9th December 2020), Constance (9th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th January 2021), Free Thinker (27th April 2021), Gemma13 (9th December 2020), gini (17th December 2020), Harmony (9th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), Ioneo (10th December 2020), Ivanhoe (9th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Michi (11th December 2020), Mike (9th December 2020), Peter UK (24th January 2021), rgray222 (9th December 2020), RunningDeer (9th December 2020), Satori (11th December 2020), wondering (9th December 2020), yelik (9th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

This matter is close to my heart which is why I can never surrender and never give up.  Even though there have been days where the exhaustion tug to just quit is so strong that I wonder if I should just "go with the flow" for a scrap of peaceful reward.

I keep reminding myself to listen to the voices of reason trapped and held hostage by the sinister creators of demoralization; knowing that if it were me I would want someone to hold onto the truth no matter the cost, because without it, I will never be able to escape.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2020), Constance (9th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th January 2021), Ewan (10th December 2020), Free Thinker (27th April 2021), Harmony (9th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), Jayke (9th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Mike (9th December 2020), Peter UK (24th January 2021), Reinhard (9th December 2020), RunningDeer (9th December 2020), Satori (11th December 2020), selinam (9th December 2020), wondering (9th December 2020), yelik (9th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Demoralisation through fear has always been the basic tool of control.

Here's a copy of a recent letter I sent to the Prime Minister of the UK - Boris Johnson. For my part I send regular wake up messages to those in high places. At least their minders and GCHQ might learn something

Dear Prime Minister

I thought there was some hope when I once heard you say, “I was brought up to cause no harm to others”. You appear a different person having survived the flu where in the name of safety you have stolen liberties and created a luciferian machine of fear and destruction - the foundation of every government that must to be renewed and exploited. Welcome to the kill shot vaccine, UN Agenda 21 and The World Economic Forum – The Great Reset. A conspiracy idea that must be ridiculed and silenced, but is it?

The book of Enoch warns us about certain noble lords, kings and queens of old that still walk the earth today, they pitch man against man and are known as the destroyers, deceivers, seducers, and Satanists who see the RNA / DNA / Quantum Dot vaccine as the final solution of control. The £100bn test centre program is highly suspicious by the way.

The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations, an arm of "The Destroyers", is the nerve centre for the global manipulation of human consciousness. We are encountering the effects of an bio-engineered pandemic, deliberate destruction of people’s lives and destabilisation of civil society which are sustained by a massive media disinformation campaign of Incessant and repetitive “Covid alerts”

The effect of anti-science and this process of social engineering is being used to justify excessive measures. Such as the violation of a large number of constitutional rights; the destruction of the economy; bankruptcy of entire active sectors of society; the degradation of living conditions for a large number of ordinary citizens, under the pretext of a pandemic based on a number of positive RT-PCR tests, and not on a real number of patients.

A Positive RT-PCR test means being sick with Covid is a flawed science and false assumption used to mislead all humanity, as is reclassifying cause of death as Covid. I am certain you are aware of this and are dealing with no more than a common cold for 99% of the population, but one must bow to their master’s voice.

Japan had no lockdown and despite having one of the oldest populations in the world had about a thousand deaths directly related to Covid because the people were free and the virus was able to do its job of upgrading the human microbiome, bio-weapon or not. There are no excessive deaths from Covid, only reclassifications.

A healthy human mind and body is the best virology lab money can buy.

You may recall the Polio agenda of the 1950’s – “get your Polio shot now - protect yourself, your family and others because high levels of vaccine coverage must be maintained to stop transmission and prevent outbreaks”

Who in their right mind would trust a political establishment that used doctors to portray smoking as harmless, that asbestos was safe, or the polio vaccine on a sugar lump was so safe yet contained the SV40 virus and hereditary cancer trigger that likely killed millions?

These lies up on lies are the work of The Destroyers who are now waging war on independent thinkers and researchers that dare question the official narrative and main agenda – vaccine or lockdown

The all seeing eye of the luciferian AI machine classifies humanity as its threat who must be controlled through fear, must be watched, tracked, logged, ridiculed, suppressed, demoralised and silenced for they may spoil the game.

Mr Johnson, you are the Pied Piper for Project Fear being used to mass brainwash and deliberately traumatise the people of this country.

I am afraid that I cannot trust the science and data being used to justify your actions because it does not make sense or stand up to basic scrutiny. Where nobody dare say how many deaths are a direct result of Covid or mention that over 99% fully recover or barely have any symptom’s or that the avereage age of death is 82 and is part of the normal seasonal cold cycle.

The solution to these issues does not exist with our political establishment, which is broken beyond repair, hence the £100bn to protect your own interests. We could see the fragmentation of society and birth of non-political groups offering new ways to manage society.

I also have my doubts about a clean break from the EU. I suspect the technocrats will not miss this opportunity to argue that extreme debt due to Mr Corona and apparent disastrous trade loss potential and inevitable market correction will lead to another doomsday scenario. It is in our best interest to remain tied to the EU NAZI regime one way or another.

All what is happening has happened before and still no one dares ask the right questions, speak the truth or more importantly do something about it.

I hope those watching and listening will take note of those destroyers who manipulate the intent of the spiritually wicked in high places.

Yours Sincerely
    Last edited by yelik; 9th December 2020 at 11:13.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th December 2020), Constance (9th December 2020), Eva2 (9th December 2020), Ewan (10th December 2020), Free Thinker (27th April 2021), Gemma13 (9th December 2020), Harmony (24th January 2021), Icare (11th December 2020), Jayke (9th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Mike (9th December 2020), Peter UK (24th January 2021), Philippe (10th December 2020), RunningDeer (9th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 19:33.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Chris Gilbert (9th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th January 2021), Eva2 (9th December 2020), Ewan (10th December 2020), Free Thinker (27th April 2021), Gemma13 (11th December 2020), Harmony (24th January 2021), Icare (11th December 2020), Jayke (10th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Mike (10th December 2020), Peter UK (24th January 2021), rgray222 (10th December 2020), RunningDeer (10th December 2020), yelik (10th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

I am far from being a Fundamentalist Christian.
    (My mother was one, and it took me a few years, once I came of age, of exploration and research into Buddhism, Hinduism, Sufism, Wicca, Native American etc. thought and tradition to shake off the anger and rebelliousness that that rigid programming prompted in me.
    But once that wore off, I was able to explore Mystic Christianity and find the commonality it has with other spiritual thought, and to appreciate it whole heartedly.
    The Book of Revelations has fascinated me for a long time, as well as other prophecies, many of which seem quite likely to be in reference to the times we are in right now.
    If you can attach any truth to something like Revelations, this from the King James version might apply to the question at hand:
    Revelation 22:11
    "And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
    9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
    10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
    11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
    12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
    13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
    14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."

When it comes to such critical and polarized times like these, perhaps a kind of "let it be" approach is the best that can be hoped for.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Constance (10th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (24th January 2021), Free Thinker (27th April 2021), Harmony (24th January 2021), Icare (11th December 2020), Jayke (10th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Mike (10th December 2020), Peter UK (24th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

'Cynical Theories' Dr. James Lindsay & Helen Pluckrose |
    6,980 views•Dec 15, 2020

John Anderson
    130K subscribers

"Dr. James Lindsay and Helen Pluckrose first came to international prominence for their role in the 2018 'Grievance Studies Affair', where they and a colleague sought to expose corruption in academic “grievance studies,” by submitting bogus papers to reputable academic journals, some of which were published, and many of which were seriously considered.

In this interview, John, James and Helen discuss the danger posed by the postmodernist movement to liberal freedoms, the rise of 'wokeness', identity politics and cultural Marxism.

James Lindsay is an American author, mathematician and political commentator, holding degrees in physics and a PhD in mathematics from the University of Tennessee. He is the author of six books covering a wide range of topics, including postmodernism, the philosophy of science and religion.

Helen Pluckrose is a British academic and author. She writes extensively on cultural and political matters, and serves as the editor-in-chief of Aero magazine.

In 2020, Lindsay and Pluckrose released the highly-acclaimed book 'Cynical Theories', which tracks the evolution of postmodernist ideas from the fringes of the academy to the front page of Twitter. "

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (17th December 2020), Harmony (24th January 2021), Mike (17th December 2020), Peter UK (24th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Demoralization is defined as the erosion or destruction of courage, hope and confidence of a person or group.

I've been thinking of this word lately. Yuri Benzemov used it in that chilling 1984 interview with G. Edward Griffin. I thought it was a curious word when I first heard the interview. I don't think so anymore. Now I know precisely why he chose it (or why the KGB chose it).

Demoralization is achieved, he said, by ideological subversion, active measures, or psychological warfare. And this all actually happens out on the open, Benzemov explains. "You can see it with your own eyes."

He describes ideological subversion as follows:
    "What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community, or their country.

He calls it as a "great brainwashing", and describes the people being brainwashed as follows:
    "They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli patterns (i.e. Pavlov) You can not change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still cannot change the basic perception and the logic of behavior."

This condition, he says, is "irreversible".

He continues:
    "As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures.."..it won't matter.

Sound familiar?

I've been confronting this issue in my everyday life, and also here on the forum occasionally. The question is, what is the appropriate reaction to this type of thing?
    Mike,

There's probably not a lot one can do, I would think we've all been in situations where we realised that we were faced with entrenched beliefs of others. I don't however believe that these circumstances are irreversible. Anything that has been programmed should be susceptible to re-programming or de-programming despite obvious intricacies being involved. Sure, we are very programmable creatures but we're not machines.

The key here may be timing and that must be in part triggered by the individual who epitomises the programmed responses, they may or may not require help with that but quintessentially it requires vital input or something acting as a catalyst.

Severe mental health issues are overcome, addictions are overcome, a catastrophic prognosis can be overcome, spontaneous healings happen, some of these can be in part types of programming.

A leopard can't seemingly change its spots but individuals can change habits, beliefs and much more.

Collective realities can also change their patterns so it's not hopeless but you may have to leave them with it and put your energies into defining the paradigms you know to be an accurate reflection of reality rather than waste too much time or effort in attempting something that people just aren't ready for.

It may also be in part programming that makes people believe that they need to do all and sundry to effect such change rather than accept that many individuals form part of a different collective karma with its own timings.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 24th January 2021 at 10:56.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Free Thinker (27th April 2021), Harmony (24th January 2021), wondering (24th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread