+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ground crew - hold the line!

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Ground crew - hold the line!

I promise I wont bump this thread again until after the 21st Jan 2021.

Current events have heightened tension and fear - I feel that and I believe that it is a fear that feeds the dark.

So much distortion is in the media that 99% of it is spun away from a true message.

I am leaning towards ignoring it entirely and keeping my focus on the prize.

The prize is a world wherein the truth is known by all, a planet which expresses its vitality, purity, beauty and glory throughout the universe.

Obviously much hard work is left to be done to restore correct function and harmony.

Nevertheless, keep your eyes on the prize.

Eventually the vision will be made manifest.

Hold the line.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

alh02 (13th January 2021), Ami (13th January 2021), Ben (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), Bluegreen (13th January 2021), BMJ (22nd September 2021), Brigantia (8th June 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), DeDukshyn (13th January 2021), EFO (13th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th January 2021), Harmony (13th January 2021), Hym (13th January 2021), Metaphor (13th January 2021), naochan (13th January 2021), O Donna (14th January 2021), RunningDeer (13th January 2021), Stephanie (21st January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (14th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

Current events have heightened tension and fear - I feel that and I believe that it is a fear that feeds the dark.

So much distortion is in the media that 99% of it is spun away from a true message.

The prize is a world wherein the truth is known by all, a planet which expresses its vitality, purity, beauty and glory throughout the universe.

Obviously much hard work is left to be done to restore correct function and harmony.

Hold the line.
    An opportunity is here to take in the fear and transmute it, and give out love -- for those special "alchemists" out there ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ami (13th January 2021), Anchor (13th January 2021), Arcturian108 (13th January 2021), Ben (13th January 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), Bluegreen (13th January 2021), Brigantia (8th June 2021), ClearWater (13th January 2021), EFO (13th January 2021), Harmony (13th January 2021), Hym (13th January 2021), O Donna (14th January 2021), RunningDeer (13th January 2021), Stephanie (21st January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Hold the line.
    An opportunity is here to take in the fear and transmute it, and give out love -- for those special "alchemists" out there ...
    ❤️❤️❤️ I'm on it ❤️❤️❤️

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Anchor (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), Bluegreen (13th January 2021), DeDukshyn (13th January 2021), EFO (13th January 2021), Harmony (13th January 2021), O Donna (14th January 2021), RunningDeer (13th January 2021), Stephanie (21st January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (14th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Thought to post this epic Gabriel song here, as soon as I saw the name of the thread.

Hope you enjoy it!

Quote I hold the line - the line of strength that pulls me through the fear

San Jacinto - I hold the line

San Jacinto - the poison bite and darkness take my sight - I hold the line

And the tears roll down my swollen cheek - think I'm losing it - getting weaker

I hold the line - I hold the line

San Jacinto - yellow eagle flies down from the sun - from the sun
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Anchor (14th January 2021), Ben (14th January 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), Bluegreen (13th January 2021), DeDukshyn (13th January 2021), EFO (13th January 2021), Harmony (13th January 2021), O Donna (14th January 2021), Pam (22nd September 2021), RunningDeer (13th January 2021), Stephanie (21st January 2021), Sunny (14th January 2021), Wind (14th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok so its is the 21st in most places.

I have said what I wanted to say next on this thread which is about the election aftermath, particularly because I felt like I wanted to address the possible disappointment that many must feel, that Joe Biden was indeed finally inaugurated.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1405659

If you don't want to read it that is fine, here is the TLDR:

Some hard times ahead but much more of the swamp has been exposed to unwanted light. We got this. The light will prevail. Hold the line.
    Last edited by Anchor; 21st January 2021 at 10:14.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Ben (22nd January 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), Bluegreen (21st January 2021), BMJ (22nd September 2021), ClearWater (21st January 2021), EFO (21st January 2021), Stephanie (21st January 2021), wondering (21st January 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

---

I see that the path goes to a place where many of the distortions we face, will be cut aside and make way for healing in astounding measure.

The truth emerges and it burns away that which hides with methodical purifying heat.

The stones are overturned, the bugs are exposed to light, they go mad and run over each other to seek the dark and there are fewer places to hide.

The dark facade drops. The dark actors forget their lines. The dark artifices disintegrate.

The pace of this transformation is quickening and is upon us. Buckle up!

Some of us may see these external events as out of control and infringing on free will and not aligned with the visions we hold of our collective futures - is this not the nature of a test of faith?

Why me, why now? Whatever happens in the next few weeks will affect each person differently. My hope is that you do not fear. My hope is you continue to take up your service to others as you know best how to do.

To those extending their hands in need of support, I expect you to find it. We are here. The ground crew is here. This forum was founded in the light of these principles all those years ago in the Camelot days.

Support can be material, that is, in the form of your living incarnate brothers and sisters, or support can be in the form of the higher manifestations of love and light. You will find the help you need. If you are near me, you can expect it in the form of words, smiles and maybe even hug! Do not suffer alone. Expect miracles and expect them from the strangest places.

What will happen? I don't know. I just think that the core changes happening in our collective reality will be the same for us all who exist together on Earth as we all broadly tune to that same frequency and manifest along those lines. Yet, knowing this, I still experience butterflies and doubts from time to time! I try to remember that we are all in it together and we will prevail together.

So radiate the love and radiate the light of the one infinite creator.

Express the truth. The truth is setting us free. Let the truth be known!

We will prevail together.

We are humans becoming.

We will stand our ground together.

We will hold the line together.

Hold the line!
    Bump Context

As you know I am in Australia and it is a place that is becoming more clearly exposed as one of the dark force's strongholds, which has had less attention and possibly less light that some of the other places.

I try to remain detached as I watch it all go completely nuts! Today "paramilitary" policemen are out in force in Melbourne suppressing large demonstrations motivated by the need for freedom. The army are in some areas of Sydney making sure "people do the right thing".

A Mag 6 earthquake hit Melbourne this morning - who did it? Own up!

Was it dark forces trying for a fear reaction, or, was it light forces having a moment of cosmic irony? Only this happened the day after the "premier" of the state shut down Construction work for "covid" public health reasons but really as a punishment for the construction workers protest yesterday, and now the construction workers are stopped from doing earthquake related reconstruction!

Those construction workers are incensed that one of their main their union did not consult them before coming out as pro-vaccine and a massive protest broke out yesterday and got a lot of alternate media coverage.

Anyway everything I said in the quoted part I think still stands as relevant for the current time. Especially by me.

A long time ago on this forum I said it would be a bumpy ride. I wasn't wrong. Yet it has not reached it apex. The apex will be tangible for us all.

This will happen.

See that new world coming.

Hold the line.
    Last edited by Anchor; 30th May 2022 at 02:34.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

avid (22nd September 2021), Ben (22nd September 2021), Beren (24th September 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2021), Bluegreen (22nd September 2021), BMJ (22nd September 2021), Brigantia (22nd September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd September 2021), Eric J (Viking) (22nd September 2021), Gemma13 (22nd September 2021), Harmony (22nd September 2021), Heart to heart (22nd September 2021), meeradas (22nd December 2022), Orph (22nd September 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd September 2021), PurpleLama (22nd September 2021), wondering (22nd September 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,734 times in 2,089 posts

Yeah Anchor, we get it, very little to no coverage of whats happening in your country here in the states. There more consumed with our leader going to have ice cream and riding his bike. Even the close to 200 nurses who just resigned in the detroit area didn't make the news. My buddy was here last week , his sister is a nurse in one of the southern states, she was offered $8000 U.S. for a weeks pay to work the covid ward. Nurses are resigning eveywhere but its quiet in the news. The truckers are still on strike down there aren't they? and what impact is that making?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Beren (24th September 2021), Bluegreen (22nd September 2021), Harmony (23rd September 2021), Orph (22nd September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2