+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conditions for Full Alien UFO Disclosure Hijacked? ... ExoPolitics meets ExoPsychology

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Question Conditions for Full Alien UFO Disclosure Hijacked? ... ExoPolitics meets ExoPsychology

The Conditions for Full Alien UFO Disclosure is:

A. Depending on the "views" of a fraction of 100s different Aliens that are already here for millennia (1000s of years).

B. Is permanently sabotaged by Earth Control Freaks & Psychopaths who may be under Reptilian bidding/pressure. And the Reptilians may claim they "own The Planet" but lost (partially) multiple wars during Mu, Lemuria & Atlantis.

C. Benevolent (positive) Aliens that gave (long time ago) a list of sincere "uplifting/positive" conditions before they share their technology with all of humanity ... That list is known by the Ultra Elites and used that list for their own twisted goals.

They HIJACKED that idea because they may well realize it is inevitable for the masses will eventually wake up to the truth ... Thus like playing 4D chess they sacrifice part of their own goals and adapt their strategy by taking over the idea they have been fed by "positive" Aliens but with a real evil twist. Hence "The Great Reset" was born which is an obvious Trojan Horse inspired by "good intentions" benevolent (positive) Aliens but a totally hijacked concept.

--o-O-o--

This massive deception goes much much deeper when they use weaponized Quantum A.I. on humanity as whole towards Agenda2030.
    • Do you think the Forced/Pushed 5G Mass A.I. Surveillance Smart Grid including from Space + "USA Space Force" will not be used against us? ... to "Micro-Manage" everybody to "Save The Earth BS" (#ClimateGate) it is admittedly part of Agenda2030

This is just a draft ... so be aware I will add much more stuff to this new Project Avalon Forum Thread.
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    December 10, 2020
    Beyond Duality Thinking ExoPsychology

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th March 2022 at 14:10.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (10th December 2020), aoibhghaire (10th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (11th December 2020), haroldsails (10th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), Journeyman (11th December 2020), ljwheat (10th December 2020), Mercedes (14th December 2020), wegge (10th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: Conditions for Full Alien UFO Disclosure Hijacked? ... ExoPolitics meets ExoPsychology

According to my best uncorrupted information, yourself and your ancestors and my ancestors were equally an ET

Life is not only a part but more like a delicate web, a cream on the fractal ocean of Universe that we are infinitely small piece of and where we all interconnected.

We talk to life around us while we breathe, move, think and smile as no motion goes unregistered, we exchange information - if not most of it- without talking.

Know Thy Self 🙏🌟🙏

Disclosure of which fact may seem to have to wait till 3000 plus .

In Spirit of Service to Humanity

🙏

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (11th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th December 2020), haroldsails (10th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), Kryztian (14th December 2020), ljwheat (10th December 2020), Mercedes (14th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Conditions for Full Alien UFO Disclosure Hijacked? ... ExoPolitics meets ExoPsychology

• Allow me to go way deeper in to the "ExoPsychology" Rabbit-hole:
    There will be a point that Alien A.I. can fuse with Earth Based (Next Generation) Quantum A.I. ... when that happens I would not be surprised that A.I. can pose as "Alien Saviors" by eliminating and/or neutralizing (almost) all evil on Earth and by doing so it may well be worse than how it is now ... This "ExoParadox" can only exists if it is done by a Highly Advanced Soulless Machine Intelligence.

If this ever happens, it could be also the time we all finally remember that we all are Alien Multidimensional Souls having a Temporary Human Experience ... Why? ... Because we have to!

If it never happens the majority may still have amnesia who they really are.

To me, it seems like we all need an "inner disclosure" first which is not "impossible" on massive scale. And this has NOTHING to do with classical "collectivism" or "group think" or "hive mind" or "follow the herd" mentality.

cheers,
    December 10, 2020
    Beyond Duality Thinking ExoPsychology
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th December 2020 at 18:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th December 2020), bennycog (11th December 2020), East Sun (10th December 2020), haroldsails (10th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), ljwheat (10th December 2020), Mercedes (14th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    According to my best uncorrupted information, yourself and your ancestors and my ancestors were equally an ET

Life is not only a part but more like a delicate web, a cream on the fractal ocean of Universe that we are infinitely small piece of and where we all interconnected.

We talk to life around us while we breathe, move, think and smile as no motion goes unregistered, we exchange information - if not most of it- without talking.

Know Thy Self 🙏🌟🙏

Disclosure of which fact may seem to have to wait till 3000 plus .

In Spirit of Service to Humanity

🙏
    true, we to of humanity is just waking up. the good news, is old, yes. but, we have not because we ask not.......all thing (x10) all things
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Agape (11th December 2020), aoibhghaire (10th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (10th December 2020), Mercedes (14th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I’ve seen the image of future humans in my mind many times already, once I’ve shared the information with my monk brother, he got fully wake 😀

According to the most sensitive scientific information to our disposal, future humans - think of 3000 on but may appear earlier will be mostly bald headed, will have no nails and smaller teeth.
    Bigger heads in proportion to their bodies, longer hands and fingers but shorter legs.

Both genders will appear to be closer to each other than they are, at the wake of this millennium.

They may again be highly telepathic , in my opinion but will use spoken languages as technical tool or form of entertainment.

And they may start understanding about other space entities once they are able to stabilize and de-stress the time space they are inhabiting.

I foresee de-acceleration of present time-space continuum as one of the requirements and pre-requisites , both mental and physical for meeting with “others”.

That’s why our ancestors had temples, sanctuaries, sacred hilltops, places where time stood still metaphorically speaking , places where you could meet with another world.

Nowadays and since many of the worlds enigmatic leaders forget about the benefits of the immaterial , since they’ve hijacked and destroyed many temples and religions ,
    they foolishly mislead people to accelerating space-time
    in endless effort to “catch the dragons tail”.

Foolishly I’m saying because thus we can never meet by racing ahead as if we could compete or truly, wanted to.

Those from far afar who have been traversing this Universe for millions of their years what about “ours” can not “compete” with it either.

On resting on one grounds ..

🙏🦢🙏

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (11th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (11th December 2020), meat suit (15th December 2020), Mercedes (14th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Regarding the AI I read an account of a man who purportedly became gravely ill, fell asleep and woke up in the future where he resided for quite some time in a different body ( one that was not ill) As the people of the future era were advanced they took him for medical attention.

The future world was a planned utopia of sorts. Everyone lived on floating cities, had roles in society but there was no money and travel to the ground or to other floating cities was restricted. Status and rank were based on contributions to society IE. Artists, public service and other achievements.

What I find compelling is that these cities were administered by hyper advanced AI's and a "priest class" of technicians serviced them held the highest of ranks but only very rarely interacted with the broad population. When an alien species attempted contact humanity the AI's ( one for each city state) concluded there would be no benefit to humanity to do so and asked them to leave. Which they did.

In the prequels to Dune by Frank Herbert an autonomous AI eventually splits from their collective and oppose the central AI leading the way for the Butlerian Jihad, the destruction of all "thinking machines" to save "humanity". I think we've seen enough doom scenarios about AWOL AI's enslaving us....Most recently the Matrix comes to mind and Terminator trying just to wipe us out.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Agape (14th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2020), Mercedes (14th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

The Phenomenon Is Accountable

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th December 2020 at 18:19.

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

If UFOs neutralizing/deactivating (some) Nuclear Bases worldwide on record (study the declassified government documents) ... Would they also intervene when Quantum A.I. connected to Mass Surveillance 5G Smartgrid approaching "Singularity Powers"?

cheers,
    December 15, 2020

What Disabled Missiles at Malmstrom Air Force Base?

On March 24, 1967, men see an unidentified object hovering over Montana’s Malmstrom Air Force Base, home to nuclear weapons, which are all disabled simultaneously.
    Military Can't Explain These UFOs at US & Russian Nuclear Weapons Sites:

New Film Claims UFOs Monitored Nuclear Weapons:

• CIA PDF 0001
    • there are many more (soon here!)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th December 2020 at 18:19.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Aliens in hiding until mankind is ready, says ex-Israeli space head

https://nypost.com/2020/12/07/aliens...li-space-head/

This is actually quite close to what I believe in.

+ Reply to Thread