+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: China's military training in Canada (this is MAJOR)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Default China's military training in Canada (this is MAJOR)

Guess Pastor Coverstone got this particular prediction "right" - Chinese troops on ground in North America.

'Justin Trudeau invited China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) to send its troops for cold weather training at CFB Petawawa in Ontario — and Trudeau raged at the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) for cancelling the training after China kidnapped Canadian citizens Michael Spavor and Michael Kovrig.

This is only one of many bombshell revelations in THE CHINA FILES, a 34-page access to information document released by the Trudeau government to Rebel News. The entire document can be seen by going to www.TheChinaFiles.com.

Documents that normally would have been completely blacked out by government censors were instead greyed out — the documents remain completely readable. Rebel News has chosen to black out a very small portion that would otherwise compromise the safety of an individual.

Here’s how we got these secret documents:

In April of 2019, we wrote to the government asking for any records corroborating a Russian report that Canada had sent a delegation to China for the 70th anniversary celebrations for the PLA Navy — a propaganda exercise held just months after the kidnapping of the two Michaels.

The Trudeau government delayed replying to Rebel News for 19 months, but when they finally did, they not only confirmed their attendance at that macabre event, but listed other exchanges between the PLA and the CAF. Those include training Chinese commanders at the Canadian Forces College in Toronto, as well as other military facilities in Kingston. Chinese military participants included 1- and 2-star generals and an entire contingent who would learn Canadian cold weather military tactics.

The CAF decision to cancel the cold weather training panicked Trudeau, who demanded that Canada’s military not cancel any more engagements with the PLA without explicit permission first, and that the news of the cancelled cold weather training had to be told to the PLA gently, to let them save face.

Other revelations in the documents that were clearly meant to be redacted include:
    • Disgraced cabinet minister Catherine McKenna jetted to China for a three-day conference just months after the two Michaels were taken hostage
    • Trudeau sent nearly 200 CAF personnel to Wuhan in October of 2019 to participate in the Military World Games, a propaganda bonanza for China
    • Diplomatic reports that China is using its “belt and road” negotiations to demand that countries drop human rights complaints if they want trade deals
    • Chinese censorship of Twitter use
    • Chinese use of a smartphone app to track Uyghur Muslims in Xinjiang
    • Bureaucrats' bizarre protocol of referring to accused fraudster and Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou as “Ms. Meng”, but refusing to even mention the two Michaels by name
    • Bureaucrats deriding concerns about military knowledge transfer to China as figments of the “Trump Administration”
    Here’s a video summarizing the depth of the scandal:

SECRET MILITARY DOCUMENTS: Trudeau invited Chinese troops to train at Canadian military bases

The China Files show that Trudeau’s submissive approach to China isn’t just his personal obsession — it’s the official policy of his entire government and it has deeply infected Canada’s civil service, too.

Trudeau’s right-hand man, Ian Shugart, was tasked with silencing the CAF’s legitimate concerns about China, and forcing our military to continue acting as if China, not the U.S., was our most important ally.

As a public service, Rebel News is publishing the documents in full in the hopes that other reporters will continue to unlock the truth about how Trudeau is turning Canada away from our democratic allies, and towards the world’s greatest dictatorship.

I think this news is a disaster for our country. But the only worse disaster would be if Trudeau’s pro-China schemes were kept in the dark. We’re going to bring them into the light.

Yours truly,
    Ezra Levant

P.S. Please watch my video, as I walk you through the documents. And if you’re as interested as I think you’ll be, read the documents for yourself — you can see all 34 pages of them at www.TheChinaFiles.com.

P.P.S. What do you think Trudeau's CBC state broadcaster would have done if they were the ones who received these documents? I think they would have buried them. They would have kept Trudeau’s secrets. They love China, they hate the U.S. and they certainly don’t like our Canadian Armed Forces.

P.P.P.S. Because we’re 100% viewer-supported, we don’t have to act like Trudeau is our boss, like most of the media do. So if you can help us with a voluntary contribution to continue independent journalism like this, please do — you can do that right there on the website, www.TheChinaFiles.com.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th December 2020 at 17:39.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), ClearWater (11th December 2020), DaveToo (11th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (11th December 2020), fifi (15th December 2020), greybeard (11th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Harmony (12th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2020), kfm27917 (11th December 2020), palehorse (12th December 2020), Patient (11th December 2020), Savannah (11th December 2020), selinam (11th December 2020), Serena (15th February 2021), thepainterdoug (12th December 2020), Tintin (11th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: China's military training in Canada (this is MAJOR)

Here's a 40 minute section of yesterday's Infowars show (Thursday, 10 December), with investigator Ezra Levant of https://www.rebelnews.com. Ezra is razor-sharp and crystal clear, and this is pretty important stuff. He explains how this is the biggest story he's ever likely to cover in his career. Recommended.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fd2a5760a5b607590033a02

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (12th December 2020), Ba-ba-Ra (11th December 2020), ClearWater (11th December 2020), Constance (13th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (11th December 2020), Eva2 (11th December 2020), fifi (15th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Harmony (12th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), kfm27917 (11th December 2020), norman (11th December 2020), palehorse (12th December 2020), Patient (11th December 2020), Savannah (11th December 2020), selinam (11th December 2020), TargeT (11th December 2020), Tintin (11th December 2020), Yoda (11th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes urges Americans to prepare for TOTAL WAR

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/cb46e626-f911-479a-83d2-bb309714446f
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), BoR (12th December 2020), Eva2 (11th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2020), kfm27917 (11th December 2020), Patient (11th December 2020), Savannah (11th December 2020), Tintin (11th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

I strongly suspect that the election in Canada was stolen in a similar manner as in the U.S. with the Dominion software. When Trudeau won his second term, I remember so many conversations about "how did he get in?". Now it seems obvious. Canadians are much more open about who they vote for and don't mind having those discussions and I recall not one person saying that they voted for Trudeau or his party.

Trudeau is openly showing his allegiance to China, his admiration of their dictatorship.

Canada's open borders have allowed for so many people to easily come here to hide from the rest of the world. I am open to, and support immigration - but not when it is illegal or allowing immoral people to escape justice. Now our neighbourhoods are filled with Chinese people. I highly doubt that these are average Chinese immigrants.

Money from Hong Kong has destroyed our real estate market - they have inflated pricing dramatically. Recently when we were looking for a new place to live, we saw time and time and time again where homes were purchased and almost immediately put back on the market for double the price that they originally paid. This would be done with multiple properties in an area to artificially inflate the prices and value of the property. Based on latest figures, your income must be in the top 10% of wage earnings to buy a home in the Toronto area, and in the top 2.5% for the Vancouver B.C. area.

It is sad when you see your country being destroyed. I sincerely hope that our neighbours to the south continue on the path to make things right and expose to the entire public population the truth of the election fraud. This movement needs to continue to effect the vaccine and covid scam and return science and education into a positive direction for which we can all be proud of again.

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), BoR (12th December 2020), ClearWater (11th December 2020), DaveToo (11th December 2020), Eva2 (11th December 2020), fifi (15th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), happyuk (11th December 2020), Harmony (12th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), kfm27917 (11th December 2020), palehorse (12th December 2020), s7e6e (21st May 2021), Savannah (11th December 2020), selinam (13th December 2020), Sirus (11th December 2020), TargeT (11th December 2020), Tintin (11th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

🚨EMERGENCY UPDATE: Trudeau admits winter warfare training of Chinese military DID HAPPEN🚨

'Rebel News
    Watch Listen Take Action
    Shop Donate

'Yesterday we published a bombshell document: 34 pages of military secrets detailing how the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) have been training with China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA).

You can see for yourself by clicking here, or going to www.TheChinaFiles.com. What’s so amazing about these files is that instead of national secrets being blacked out by military censors, they were just greyed out — so they’re completely legible.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...-canadian-soil

(Maybe a whistleblower gave it to us on purpose to raise the alarm about Trudeau’s misconduct.)

The documents show that Trudeau conducted 18 different military projects with China in 2019. We were training the enemy.

But then the CAF wanted to cancel a winter warfare training session for the PLA, scheduled for CFB Petawawa in Ontario, warning that it risked a “knowledge transfer” to the Chinese. This enraged Trudeau, who ordered the CAF not to cancel any more training sessions for the PLA without his permission.

In Question Period today, Trudeau’s defence minister, Harjit Sajjan, tried to take credit for cancelling that session, bizarrely blaming it on Stephen Harper. (That’s a lie, of course — the China Files clearly show the Liberals did everything to keep PLA training on track.)

But just minutes ago we learned of a shocking development: Trudeau’s spokesman admitted to Joe Warmington of the Toronto Sun that, in fact, a PLA delegation visited Canada in February of 2018 for winter training. You can click here to read it in the Toronto Sun. (Good for them for pursuing this story!)

It’s hard to believe, but a Canadian prime minister really did teach Chinese troops our winter warfare secrets — and kept it hidden from Canadians.

I note that, so far, the CBC hasn’t said a word about the China Files. Makes sense — they’re Trudeau’s state broadcaster. Just like China’s state broadcaster Xinhua, they only report what their master tells them.

Yours truly,

Ezra Levant

P.S. If you still haven’t seen the China Files for yourself, please click here or to go www.TheChinaFiles.com.

P.P.S. If you want to support our independent journalism, you can do that right here on www.TheChinaFiles.com too. Unlike the CBC, we don’t take a dime from Trudeau — and it shows.'

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), ClearWater (11th December 2020), Constance (13th December 2020), DaveToo (11th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), kfm27917 (11th December 2020), Patient (12th December 2020), Savannah (12th December 2020), selinam (13th December 2020), Tintin (13th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Ok ... I had this dream the other night, I told it to my mother and she said I should write this down ...

There was about to be some conflict - like a civil conflict of sorts, tensions were high, people were getting ready to fight and I decided that I was going to not participate, but rather I was going to "sleep". After I had slept, I woke, and went running out to check on the situation. It was dark / night, andI had expected to see and be sucked into conflict or see the resulting aftermath, but there wasn't much happening, streets were a bit bare - there were some people still running around the streets in panic and confusion, but it almost looked like no real conflict had occurred, or it was mild. Again this appeared to be some civil conflict of sorts, but it seems like it was overblown or somewhat created, and that it didn't really take hold that strongly.

Then the sky started to light up, like a project bluebeam / weird aroura thing, and a large symbol of an eagle appeared in the sky and hovered past - it looked like it was being projected - I got the sense it represented America. There was some sort of patriotic music playing, and images of fighter jets also flew past, projected onto the sky. The shape was similar to F-22's (but I don't know for sure - it was just similar EDIT: Or like this, China's J31).

Then there was a very large crowd forming, many of the people were Chinese (possibly most), I remember one Chinese girl that seemed to be keen on me . We were all standing in the street in the dark, intently staring up and watching this presentation on the sky, with the music playing in the background. Soon there was thousands of people and I noticed that some of them off to the left in some stands that had appeared, were actually manikins that had been dressed up to look like people - as though part of the crowd participating in this presentation were fake. A Chinese diplomat or politician began speaking (I believe he was being projected onto the sky as well) and everyone listened intently, as he began to speak with quite a bit of joy and confidence in his voice, saying something along the lines of "this is the beginning of a new era, where conflict is ending and cooperation between countries would prevail".

The scene then changed from a night time - "in the street" kinda scene to one inside a large hall or building with a large attendance of people, and again the speech was being given as one of joy by a Chinese diplomat / politician / general type character with the message that we were being ushered into a new era of global cooperation, all countries would now be working together for common goals, and we were being offered a "gift". Then heavy sweatshirts were handed out - I guess this was the "gift" - mine was grey in colour, I can't recall if there was any printing on it.

Then it pretty much ended there.

Anyway, just a dream I thought I'd share, as this thread sort of reminded me of it.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th December 2020 at 22:36.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), Charles Harris (13th December 2020), Constance (11th December 2020), Eva2 (11th December 2020), fifi (15th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2020), kfm27917 (11th December 2020), Patient (12th December 2020), Savannah (11th December 2020), selinam (13th December 2020), Sirus (11th December 2020), Tintin (13th December 2020), TomKat (12th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

This has been posted on other threads but seems appropriate to re-post here.
    Last edited by Savannah; 11th December 2020 at 19:46.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

avid (12th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), Eva2 (11th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), thepainterdoug (12th December 2020), Tintin (13th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I thought it was made clear in this American election steal that Canada does not use Dominion. We use paper ballots and hand counting.

Am I wrong about that?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2020), palehorse (12th December 2020), Savannah (12th December 2020), Tintin (13th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,045 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I strongly suspect that the election in Canada was stolen in a similar manner as in the U.S. with the Dominion software. When Trudeau won his second term, I remember so many conversations about "how did he get in?". Now it seems obvious. Canadians are much more open about who they vote for and don't mind having those discussions and I recall not one person saying that they voted for Trudeau or his party.

Trudeau is openly showing his allegiance to China, his admiration of their dictatorship.

Canada's open borders have allowed for so many people to easily come here to hide from the rest of the world. I am open to, and support immigration - but not when it is illegal or allowing immoral people to escape justice. Now our neighbourhoods are filled with Chinese people. I highly doubt that these are average Chinese immigrants.

Money from Hong Kong has destroyed our real estate market - they have inflated pricing dramatically. Recently when we were looking for a new place to live, we saw time and time and time again where homes were purchased and almost immediately put back on the market for double the price that they originally paid. This would be done with multiple properties in an area to artificially inflate the prices and value of the property. Based on latest figures, your income must be in the top 10% of wage earnings to buy a home in the Toronto area, and in the top 2.5% for the Vancouver B.C. area.

It is sad when you see your country being destroyed. I sincerely hope that our neighbours to the south continue on the path to make things right and expose to the entire public population the truth of the election fraud. This movement needs to continue to effect the vaccine and covid scam and return science and education into a positive direction for which we can all be proud of again.
    For the record, I have huge respect for Taoism, Qigong, traditional Chinese cuisine and TCM etc. China still has so many wonderful things to contribute to the world .... but sadly this is all dominated and over shadowed.

Patient, you are so right. I've lived in Kitchener (approx 1 hr drive on a good day from Toronto) for 9 years and this town has changed considerably - one key aspect being the demolition of stuff and a huge number of glass condos/apartments with sky high rents and yes, it appears much of this is Chinese investors. The rents are ridiculous and many 'units' are empty and STILL more and more of this 30+ storey buildings are going up rapidly. It's weird. It also doesn't help that a substantial sized Google facility has been set-up here, with further big expansions on their way - a few minutes walk away. It feels like the soul has been sucked out of this town.

Now we're seeing the closure of independent bars and restaurants etc. The place has a weird vibe and I'm not the only one saying it.

This probably sounds weird, but I sometimes wonder if Kitchener has been chosen for a particular reason for the Google, Chinese presence and expansion etc. Our town just doesn't have the same vibe as many other canadian towns of a similar size.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

avid (12th December 2020), Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), Constance (11th December 2020), DaveToo (11th December 2020), Eva2 (11th December 2020), fifi (15th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (11th December 2020), kfm27917 (11th December 2020), Patient (11th December 2020), Savannah (12th December 2020), Sirus (11th December 2020), Tintin (13th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 830 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)

This has been posted on other threads but seems appropriate to re-post here.
    After watching this I watched she video Kerrie Kohan mentions here:
    One small town by Michael Tellinger
    This it it:

EDIT: I don't want to derail the thread, just found it uplifting in this context.
    Anyway: Back to topic.
    Last edited by Icare; 11th December 2020 at 20:34.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), Eva2 (11th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), Michi (11th December 2020), Savannah (12th December 2020), selinam (13th December 2020), Tintin (13th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,045 times in 264 posts

.... And just another thought. It's no secret amongst loved ones and friends that I am truly creeped out by Trudeau - so much so that I can't look at him for more than 2 secs without having to look away and leave the room. He 'seems nice' but there's something WAY OFF that doesn't feel right in my humble stomach. I'm not saying he was born a bad person, not at all but I feel he's been altered or something. He's been got to.

I'm sure many folk here have read Cathy O Brien's 'Tranceformation' book which has shocking info about Pierre Trudeau and I have to remind myself to be kinder because I wonder if JT had a disturbing childhood as a result?

I remember a friend sending me this link and it confirms what my radar is flagging up. A young JT giving a eulogy at his Dad's funeral and it is creepy and weird. I have difficulty watching it all. For those who haven't seen it he talks about spending time with his Dad as a kid having adventures staying at a 'military installation' at the northern most part of Canada. Mmmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4NUJMPAjQ
    Last edited by Bassplayer1; 11th December 2020 at 20:42.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), ClearWater (12th December 2020), Constance (13th December 2020), DaveToo (11th December 2020), Eva2 (11th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Icare (11th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), kfm27917 (11th December 2020), Savannah (12th December 2020), Tintin (13th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I thought it was made clear in this American election steal that Canada does not use Dominion. We use paper ballots and hand counting.

Am I wrong about that?
    I have used both - although I can honestly say that I do not recall what was used the last time I voted. And I have lived in different provinces over the years.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), Ernie Nemeth (11th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), Savannah (12th December 2020), Tintin (13th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)

For the record, I have huge respect for Taoism, Qigong, traditional Chinese cuisine and TCM etc. China still has so many wonderful things to contribute to the world .... but sadly this is all dominated and over shadowed.

Patient, you are so right. I've lived in Kitchener (approx 1 hr drive on a good day from Toronto) for 9 years and this town has changed considerably - one key aspect being the demolition of stuff and a huge number of glass condos/apartments with sky high rents and yes, it appears much of this is Chinese investors. The rents are ridiculous and many 'units' are empty and STILL more and more of this 30+ storey buildings are going up rapidly. It's weird. It also doesn't help that a substantial sized Google facility has been set-up here, with further big expansions on their way - a few minutes walk away. It feels like the soul has been sucked out of this town.

Now we're seeing the closure of independent bars and restaurants etc. The place has a weird vibe and I'm not the only one saying it.

This probably sounds weird, but I sometimes wonder if Kitchener has been chosen for a particular reason for the Google, Chinese presence and expansion etc. Our town just doesn't have the same vibe as many other canadian towns of a similar size.
    Not wanting or intending to derail the thread, but I felt the urge to respond to you about this - it is just not fair that a great town like Kitchener change so dramatically. Of course there will always be change, but people choose to live in places like Kitchener for the right "vibe". (I live where I do for the same reason.) There are many cool small places that feel like they are way out in the middle of the wilderness yet still so close to a major city that allows you easy access to take advantage of other things.

It is not just animal habitats that need protecting, but also the human ones as well.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (11th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), DaveToo (11th December 2020), Eva2 (11th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), Savannah (12th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

China never ever started a war in known history. (10.000 years)

America (land of the fee home of the slave) has been in one or more wars every day since Columbus set foot on it 500 years ago.
    Today America spends more on warfare then the rest of the world combined.
    China adopted and adapted into capitalism in a historical blink of an eye.
    History tells us you cannot f*ck with China and Chinese people.

To go short... they are smarter then the rest of world combined.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Samson For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), Eva2 (11th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), palehorse (12th December 2020), selinam (13th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Same here, most people I know weren't voting for Trudeau - wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't a rigged election? Anyway, I'm done with voting now!

Quote: Money from Hong Kong has destroyed our real estate market - they have inflated pricing dramatically. Recently when we were looking for a new place to live, we saw time and time and time again where homes were purchased and almost immediately put back on the market for double the price that they originally paid. This would be done with multiple properties in an area to artificially inflate the prices and value of the property. Based on latest figures, your income must be in the top 10% of wage earnings to buy a home in the Toronto area, and in the top 2.5% for the Vancouver B.C. area.

Despite a 20% B.C. Foreign Buyers tax (introduced in 2016) in addition to the Property Transfer tax, this doesn't seem to have affected real estate market (primarily in B.C.) where there are many crazy rich "foreign" families with bottomless pockets who have made huge investments in that city. The "regular" guy would never be able to afford the absolutely outrageous costs of real estate - very little liveable under $1M and for that $1M, it often is a tear down and rebuild when you buy it . Many Vancouver(ites) are simply going broke there (I've heard of "yuppie" couples carrying $950,000 mortgages on their little condos, etc.). Anyway, there seems to be quite the exodus from Vancouver and elsewhere in western Canada to some of the smaller (more affordable) communities in B.C (and now property prices have increased a lot in the the last couple of years).
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th December 2020 at 21:56. Reason: fixed quote formatting

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (11th December 2020), Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), Constance (11th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), kfm27917 (11th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Bassplayer1:
    Quote I've lived in Kitchener (approx 1 hr drive on a good day from Toronto) for 9 years and this town has changed considerably
    I lived in Kitchener and went to Sir Wilfred William Laurier University. I lived at 10 Mienzinger Rd (how could I forget that name?). The rent was $200 for a huge duplex apartment, in 1979. I worked at The Walper Hotel across from the Valhalla.
    hadn't thought about that in a long while...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (12th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), palehorse (12th December 2020), Patient (13th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

The China Files documents

In case anyone else is finding that the chinafiles.com site is struggling to load and timing out - that's probably to do with traffic - I found a workaround that should work.

Go to this link https://drive.google.com/viewerng/vi...&embedded=true which should work, and then hit CTRL + P and that should then launch the pdf. Then download.

It comes in at around 6.7MB.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2020), ClearWater (12th December 2020), Constance (12th December 2020), Eva2 (11th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), palehorse (12th December 2020), selinam (13th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    German
    Thanks

If true, this is major news.

I don't know whether this is the right thread for it, but I have just listened to some information on Dark Outpost (maybe someone can evaluate better than I can whether that channel is reliable or not).
    David Zublick claims among other things that the US has already been in military combat with the Chinese who appear to be in Canada, close to the state's border, right now. He claims 50,000 Chinese soldies have been bombed and killed in Maine, an event which registered as a magnitude 3.0 earthquake. Then an F16 was taken down in the state of Michigan.

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...r-2516392.html

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Eva2 (11th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), selinam (13th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    If true, this is major news.

I don't know whether this is the right thread for it, but I have just listened to some information on Dark Outpost (maybe someone can evaluate better than I can whether that channel is reliable or not).
    David Zublick claims among other things that the US has already been in military combat with the Chinese who appear to be in Canada, close to the state's border, right now. He claims 50,000 Chinese soldies have been bombed and killed in Maine, an event which registered as a magnitude 3.0 earthquake. Then an F16 was taken down in the state of Michigan.

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...r-2516392.html
    That website publishes tosh. One of its owners is David Ickes old webmaster (amongst other roles) and he reportedly stabbed Icke in the back.
    Steer clear is my advice.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sirus For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th December 2020), fifi (15th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Icare (12th December 2020), palehorse (12th December 2020), Savannah (12th December 2020), selinam (13th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Maybe that's true, I just found it weird that there actually was a 3.0 earthquake reported in that area, very close to the Canadian border.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (20th May 2021), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (12th December 2020), Savannah (12th December 2020), selinam (13th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast