+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: China's military training in Canada (this is MAJOR)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: China's military training in Canada (this is MAJOR)

Quote Posted by Samson (here)
    China never ever started a war in known history. (10.000 years)
    China has no expansion plans. Just ask the Tibetans and Taiwanese! And they never sabre-rattled on the Russian border either! :-)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (12th December 2020), Eva2 (12th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Icare (12th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), palehorse (12th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021), Sirus (30th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I find it more than a bit laugable when the major superpower nextdoor and many of its inhabitants wish to stear fear when they really need a good look in the mirror.
    War games with other countrys are routine as china did so with the u.s. in hawaii.But lets just divert...
    I know nothing about present day war but if i were running a superpower country the last thing i would worry about is a bunch of footsoldiers frm canada or mexico .
    How about thinking of the thousands of tons of nasty kill people hardware that has probably came through u.s. ports run by chineese.????
    Logically, superpower war would come with first taking out all satallites...then emp attack..then nuking a bunch of citys for fear/cayos effect.and of course taking out all military bases...while that is happening god knows how many thousands of tons of hell would rain down .Intercontinental ,frm subs and of course from whatever has came out of the port containers prob already to go.
    Soooo is concern warrented of a few thousand mopup ground troops heading to a country of folks personally and militarily armed up the wazoo....think it would be more imporant not to live in or near a major city,nor downwind of or near any military base or high value targets.
    If china or any other country were smart they would still be using all analog systems in all their war equipment.All digital systems are vulnerable to hacking/jamming or melting down.And of course theres the issue of backdoors with chineese chips in many applications
    When the u.s. high tek state of art warship in the gulf of Ayden a few year got jammed /put out of commission by a flyover or the other ships banging into each other around the same timeframe letalone the plane/ chopper crashes, many didnt notice the old warthogs and b52s being demothballed..hummm wonder why??was that didgital jamming or combination of chineese equipment and jamming.
    That said...china is not to be trusted on any level .Wd luv to know how Trump threatened the idiot running this country to shut down the obviously piss off provoking move in these times.
    Extraction of peanuts possibly

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (12th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    🚨EMERGENCY UPDATE: Trudeau admits winter warfare training of Chinese military DID HAPPEN🚨

'Rebel News
    Watch Listen Take Action

P.S. If you still haven’t seen the China Files for yourself, please click here or to go www.TheChinaFiles.com.

P.P.S. If you want to support our independent journalism, you can do that right here on www.TheChinaFiles.com too. Unlike the CBC, we don’t take a dime from Trudeau — and it shows.'

the role of independent media CANNOT be under estimated.

a MAJOR component of THIS war? > IS the media

there would be NO viable possibility OF this "take over"

unless ALL channels of information were uniformly controlled,

it is the ONLY way to CONTROL the "official narrative"

now ask yourself WHY?

because the PEOPLE DO maintain the power

however, their power is INCONSEQUENTIAL ... if they be-LIE-ve otherwise

thank you for link, going to donate to our brothers in Canada now
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (12th December 2020), Eva2 (12th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    Maybe that's true, I just found it weird that there actually was a 3.0 earthquake reported in that area, very close to the Canadian border.
    in the past, i have found what seemed as most unrelated initially, to be the opposite case later

good you reported

even if it doesn't mean THAT

we can be certain, at THIS time?

it means something ...
    Last edited by iota; 12th December 2020 at 05:24.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Icare (12th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    Maybe that's true, I just found it weird that there actually was a 3.0 earthquake reported in that area, very close to the Canadian border.
    I think that there have always been small/tiny quake activity near the St Lawrence and the great lakes region. Never strong enough to make headlines. I lived near lake ontario when I was a kid. I will never forget a weird seismic thing that happened one day. I noticed an odd sensation that I couldn't figure out - and then it felt like the ground fell a bit, or burped. It could be heard going along away from where I was - boom boom boom from underground.

Weird - anyway, how about those Chinese eh?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Eva2 (12th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Icare (12th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Bassplayer1:
    Quote I've lived in Kitchener (approx 1 hr drive on a good day from Toronto) for 9 years and this town has changed considerably
    I lived in Kitchener and went to Sir Wilfred William Laurier University. I lived at 10 Mienzinger Rd (how could I forget that name?). The rent was $200 for a huge duplex apartment, in 1979. I worked at The Walper Hotel across from the Valhalla.
    hadn't thought about that in a long while...
    Hi Ernie! Well, I'm near Kitchener Library. Our rent isn't too bad considering but that's because we've lived in the same apartment before the 'gentrification.' I'm told and have also seen that rents are easily hitting $2000 a month and rent in some blocks in Waterloo is around the $2200 - $2400 mark. It's shocking!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021), selinam (13th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    Bassplayer1:
    Quote I've lived in Kitchener (approx 1 hr drive on a good day from Toronto) for 9 years and this town has changed considerably
    I lived in Kitchener and went to Sir Wilfred William Laurier University. I lived at 10 Mienzinger Rd (how could I forget that name?). The rent was $200 for a huge duplex apartment, in 1979. I worked at The Walper Hotel across from the Valhalla.
    Hi Ernie! Well, I'm near Kitchener Library. Our rent isn't too bad considering but that's because we've lived in the same apartment before the 'gentrification.' I'm told and have also seen that rents are easily hitting $2000 a month and rent in some blocks in Waterloo is around the $2200 - $2400 mark. It's shocking!
    In the early 70’s, living in Toronto, Kitchener was a tourist attraction as the Mennonite markets were pristine, with beautifully presented natural produce, so sad things have gone downhill, it was a wonderful community. 😿
    Glad I left now, I never trusted Pierre (too good to be true) Trudeau, despite his ‘niceties’ and popularist causes.
    Sorry, back to topic, hopefully addressing original nations’ rights...
    Last edited by avid; 12th December 2020 at 15:08.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (14th December 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

'On last night's episode of The Ezra Levant Show, Gordon G. Chang (@GordonGChang) joined Ezra to talk about the recent revelations handed to Rebel News in a series of improperly redacted military documents available at TheChinaFiles.com.

On the topic of engagement theory, which held that China would become benign as they grew in strength, Gordon says:

“We've seen that, in fact, the opposite is true — [China] has become more hostile, more belligerent and certainly more dangerous.

“These ‘lines of communication’ that you talk about, Ezra, I think as a general matter, you're right.

“But these hotlines with China don't work, because when China doesn't want to talk to you, they don't pick up the hotline.”

This is just an excerpt from the full Ezra Levant Show.'

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

The one question that you have to ask, is one that I don't think I want to know the true answer to; Why would China need to learn about fighting in the cold parts of Canada, from Canada, in Canada? (Unless it is simply money - but there are other ways to get money.)

It has been said many times - Canadians are too polite, but when they have been pushed too far they will throw some good punches. It is like that cute little furry wolverine - once his back hits the wall, he is coming straight at you with fury! It is wolverine time!

How can training the Chinese in Canada be a good thing? Are they going to go into Russia? Or are they going to just stay here in Canada? Trudeau probably bought them all new homes so they can be comfortable.

People need to really be woken up - big time!

Wow - I am so bothered by this, I messed up my post and lost a lot of text. So now in a lot fewer words; There was a lot of talk in the past of Canada becoming a state of the USA. Canadians did not want that - too proud of the Canadian identity. Well, I think that this is the time to do this. TPTB want to divide us, I say we unite - return the U.S. to a proper democracy, fix the damage from the election. Get Trudeau out of the house of commons and let him have a room in Gitmo.

Ready? Good! Let's do this!
    (that felt good!)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (14th December 2020), Bill Ryan (13th December 2020), Eva2 (13th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021), TomKat (13th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last I checked my history book, china invaded Vietnam 26 times in the past 1000 years alone. And yes, they got f#@&#$ every time.

The CCP needs a war to ease the internal pressure thats about to burst. Guangxi, Guangdong, Yunan, Tibet, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia , Hong Kong given a chance will each seek their own dependence, taking their land back that is. The land that China started many a war to get.
    Quote Posted by Samson (here)
    China never ever started a war in known history. (10.000 years)

America (land of the fee home of the slave) has been in one or more wars every day since Columbus set foot on it 500 years ago.
    Today America spends more on warfare then the rest of the world combined.
    China adopted and adapted into capitalism in a historical blink of an eye.
    History tells us you cannot f*ck with China and Chinese people.

To go short... they are smarter then the rest of world combined.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th December 2020), Bill Ryan (13th December 2020), Eva2 (13th December 2020), Franny (15th February 2021), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (13th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021), TomKat (13th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Not feeling comfortable with this post - can't confirm if its true, maybe some of it is. Anyway, am deleting it.
    Last edited by Eva2; 14th December 2020 at 04:46.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2020), iota (14th December 2020), norman (13th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Wasn't feeling comfortable about the veracity of this post so deleted it.
    Last edited by Eva2; 14th December 2020 at 04:44.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2020), iota (14th December 2020), norman (13th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021), Sirus (31st December 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,037 times in 8,168 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    I'm not sure where this is coming from but there seems to be quite a bit of reporting on this for Dec. 12 - maybe someone can confirm the veracity of this

U.S. Fighter Jet F16 downed by Chinese troops in Canada.

'A Wisconsin Air National Guard F-16 Fighting Falcon crashed around 8 pm in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula in the Hiawatha National Forest during a routine training flight on Tuesday evening. The fighter jet was assigned to the 115th Fighter Wing at Truax Field Air National Guard Base in Madison, Wisconsin.'

45.095°N 67.160°W earthquake.jpg
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2020), Eva2 (15th February 2021), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (14th December 2020), Reinhard (15th February 2021), sunflower (14th December 2020), Tintin (13th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    Bassplayer1:
    In the early 70’s, living in Toronto, Kitchener was a tourist attraction as the Mennonite markets were pristine, with beautifully presented natural produce, so sad things have gone downhill, it was a wonderful community. 😿
    Glad I left now, I never trusted Pierre (too good to be true) Trudeau, despite his ‘niceties’ and popularist causes.
    Sorry, back to topic, hopefully addressing original nations’ rights...
    Avid, the Mennonite community here keeps me sane. They're supplying fresh produce at the markets here and thanks to their presence in this region, there's likely to be a sizeable crowd (including me, though I'm not a Mennonite) saying no to the vaccine!

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2020), Gwin Ru (14th December 2020), iota (14th December 2020), Patient (14th December 2020), Peace in Oz (15th February 2021), Reinhard (15th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

I missed this when it was aired, but Ezra Levant (who broke this story) was on with Tucker Carlson 6 days ago. Just a short video, but a good summary.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2021), Eva2 (16th December 2020), Gwin Ru (19th December 2020), meat suit (16th December 2020), Michi (16th December 2020), onevoice (15th February 2021), Reinhard (15th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th December 2020), Yoda (16th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    New Zealand Avalon Member Serena's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Have a look at what they are doing in South Africa.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Serena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Are you referring to the Chinese military in (Capetown) in South Africa. This was reported a few years back but I think it was unsubstantiated - is there more recent news on this? There are 4 other bases in Africa too.
    https://iharare.com/china-to-set-up-...ses-in-africa/
    Last edited by Eva2; 15th February 2021 at 01:08.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th February 2021), Peace in Oz (15th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I thought this is a good article from the National Post:
    'John Robson: Trudeau's 'wilful blindness' to the evils of Chinese communism'
    https://nationalpost.com/opinion/joh...nese-communism

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

'EXCLUSIVE: Minister of Transport approved Chinese fighter pilot training in Canadian airspace' (Rebel News)

https://www.rebelnews.com/exclusive_...uQ8eayCmrl7lRQ

'The scandal was first mentioned as a throw away line in a CBC News story from 2020 on the increased fighter jet air traffic over London, Ontario:

Have you noticed fighter jets flying over London? Here's why: Right now the Malaysian air force is training in the skies over the Forest City
    But in typical CBC fashion, the real story is buried way down in the article.

A private company called ITPS Canada is training foreign fighter pilots on “aircraft to aircraft combat, aircraft to ground combat and aerobatics”, according to the statement given by Giorgio Clementi the owner of the company.

The pilots are here for a year to learn everything about 20 different aircraft from single engine propeller planes to large jets. Clients have included the Italian, Turkish, Malaysian, and Chinese Air forces.
    The Chinese People’s Liberation Army is using Canadian airspace to hone their skills to kill Canadian allies.

Exclusive documents obtained by Rebel News through an Access to Information request detail that Transport Minister Marc Garneau was specifically informed of each time a Chinese pilot was training at the private training facility:

In the case of flight training conducted under sub-paragraph 2.b, the flight instructor shall notify the Minister in writing of the name in person receiving the training, the registration of the aircraft to be used, the type of training to be conducted, the location of the training operations, the name and license number of the flight instructor. The information must be provided to the Minister prior to commencing training operations, within 10 working days of any change to the information, and when the training is discontinued.
    Garneau was in the loop every step of the way.

These operations are being conducted in public airspace that is located in a populated area north of London, Ontario. The primary clientele for these flight operations are foreign pilots / militaries that contract ITPS (Canada) to supplement their programs.

ITPS is a recognized international center of excellence, providing training as well as consulting services to entities in China, Turkey, Italy, Germany and Thailand.
    The documents also list the specific training activities taking place over the skies near London and Toronto, including air-to-air fighter jet combat and air-to-ground attack and low-level flying.

There were also concerns with the skill levels of the foreign pilots:

Along with the aircraft not being properly registered, there were a number of training pilots who did not have the appropriate Pilot Competency Checks
    Next time you look up at the sky and see a fighter jet, it might not be cause for a sense of patriotism and pride in our military.

It could be the PLA.

Unlike the mainstream media, we don’t take any money from Justin Trudeau. One of the tools we use to get answers is access to information.

It's expensive and time consuming. But so important.

If you'd like to help us continue our access to information investigations, please donate today at www.RebelInvestigates.com.'
    Last edited by Eva2; 20th May 2021 at 21:22.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2021), happyuk (25th May 2021), Harmony (21st May 2021), Peace in Oz (20th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

'BREAKING: Seven Canadian virologists with Top Secret clearance worked with Chinese military'

'Dr. Theresa Tam’s Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) has been caught red handed working with the Chinese military on deadly pathogens.

Winnipeg is home to Canada’s most secure infectious disease research facility. New evidence shows that it is also home to seven scientists who have reportedly worked in close contact with Chinese military officials - sharing research and experimental data relating to highly communicable diseases that all require Biosaftey Level-4 containment.

Among the roster of deadly pathogenic research shared with China’s Peoples’ Liberation Army (PLA) are viruses like Ebola, Rift Valley fever phlebovirus, and Lassa hemorrhagic virus. Each virus is easily spread among primates and are prime candidates for gain-of-function research, a branch of science that many epidemiologists condemn as an “existential threat to humanity.”

Dr. Theresa Tam, the well known Canadian health czar is the head of PHAC, meaning she manages not just public policy - but is also the highest ranking official in charge of the Winnipeg lab.

This revelation comes months after the married duo Xiangguo Qiu and Keding Cheng were fired from the Dr. Tam’s secretive Canadian National Microbiology Laboratory (CNML) on a recommendation from the Canadian Security Intelligence Service that their top secret security clearances be revoked in the interest of Canada’s national security. The Canadian intelligence office was suspicious of the close ties Dr. Qiu had with China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology - the very same facility which mounting evidence suggests the COVID-19 virus leaked from.

The Globe and Mail published a story on Thursday reporting that Feihu Yan, a member of the PLA personally worked in the CNML, directly connecting the Canadian Public Health Agency to the Chinese military research arm.

According to Robert Fife, Andy Ellis, the former assistant director of operations for CSIS, “said it is “madness” for the Public Health Agency of Canada to be co-operating with the PLA, which in recent years has ramped up its recruitment of scientists and invested heavily in medical research as part of its strategy to modernize its military.”

Strangely, Trudeau’s disgraced former Governor-General awarded Dr. Xiangguo Qiu the prestigious Governor General’s Award in 2018 for this very work.'

https://www.thecountersignal.com/new...hRi6RRTDP30M9g

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2021), DeDukshyn (25th May 2021), Harmony (25th May 2021), Philippe (24th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast