+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: China's military training in Canada (this is MAJOR)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: China's military training in Canada (this is MAJOR)

This is an add-on to the story above:
    'China is being evicted from Alberta universities.
    Since it is a holiday, I will keep this short John.

Alberta has taken the first step on behalf of Canada to ban China from our research universities. This is a huge story that just broke, we will have to wait to see how China responds.

This comes just a few days after it was revealed that seven Canadian researchers were helping China with Ebola research - and Alberta is going to put an end to that behaviour.

The next step is for other provinces to follow suit - especially B.C. which has huge partnerships with China through the University of British Columbia. It's sickening how deep China's reach is in this country, and it is time to put a stop to it.

Can you click here to sign this petition so we can urge other provinces to put our nation ahead of the interests of China's deep pockets? Our future depends on it.

Thanks John, Canada is counting on us.

Keean Bexte
    Host
    TheCounterSignal.com

P.S. Please forward this to your friends and family so that they can sign the petition too - we need to put our country first.'

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2021), happyuk (25th May 2021), Harmony (25th May 2021), Peace in Oz (25th May 2021), Tintin (31st July 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Thanks for these updates Jill. Hoping your country can evict the CCP invaders. Australia has similar concerns but I have noticed pushback here also.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2021), Harmony (25th May 2021), pabranno (31st July 2021), Peace in Oz (25th May 2021), Tintin (31st July 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Taiwan Avalon Member Financial slavery scholar's Avatar
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

China is not terrible. The terrible thing is that Chinese leaders export totalitarianism to all parts of the world, which will make people all over the world lose their freedom. After all, China’s only invention in 2500 years is the totalitarian dictatorship.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Financial slavery scholar For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (31st July 2021), Bill Ryan (31st July 2021), Harmony (31st July 2021), muxfolder (31st July 2021), pabranno (31st July 2021), Tintin (31st July 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

I just got this text sent to me in jpegs, so I am going to write it out...and it came out of Saskatchewan, so yeah.

Amy Evan(not sure if it it EVAN or EVANS because it was partially covered)
    Hi everyone just wanted to give everyone here some information I received yesterday.
    My husband has been working as a contractor out on our military base here in Cold Lake Alberta.

He was told on Monday that he had to get the jab by today. Him and all his coworkers refused and today is their last day! The head of the contracting department on the Cold Lake Air Weapons Base told my husband and the others that it's a good thing they are getting out now. He informed my husband that in the next 2 weeks they will be closing the gates to the base and not letting anyone on without a vaccine passport.

But that's not all he also told my husband and his crew that the Chinese Communist Party are here on our base and they are building camps. He referred to them as beginning concentration camps for the unvaccinated. These camps are being built on what we call the Bombing range which is located 70km north of the air weapons range. I received further information that they will shut down all provincial borders on December 22nd 2021 this is when they will begin to set their plan in motion. They will begin to knock on peoples' doors asking for their passports at which time they will begin to separate those unvaccinated and move them to the camps.

The vaccinated will be told to stay home and not to come out of their houses until they can gather all those that have not yet been vaccinated. I don't believe this is a joke or conspiracy and I am preparing my family to head to the mountains in B.C. we have a location that is completely off grid and no cell services.At this time I am only informing those family members who have not been brainwashed into thinking nothing is wrong. I will update you all on the current situation as it folds out! God speed. Stay strong stay safe!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2021), Harmony (20th October 2021), Peace in Oz (20th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3