Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast

Thread: The many side effects of the Covid 'vaccine'

1. Link to Post #221
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: The many side effects of the Covid 'vaccine'

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Most certainly, if this is the case, some would be placebo. That makes sense.
    Hey there Pam,

Here are some things I don't get about the placebo theory. Of course placebos are a vital part of medical research and experimentation, but they're always used under very tightly monitored control groups with half (almost always) getting the real deal, the other half the placebo. That of course makes a lot of sense as the monitors would know precisely which half got which, and then see what happens.

So here are some problems I have with this, and if anyone can explain them away, I'm all ears and will have learned something new:

- How could results possibly be kept track of nationwide, using the United States as our example. To say this would be a massive undertaking would be a massive understatement.

The complexities would be astronomical, with just making sure vials are correctly matched to individuals, then properly categorized to individual charts being a biggie. Each of these individuals would need close monitoring for a considerable length of time.

If any given person got sick anyway after the placebo, but self treated and wound up fine again, how could this ever be known to add to their chart? What if they went to the hospital, got treated there and released, how could this be known on a national scale? I suppose going to the hospital, and then dying would be the "easiest" to be made aware of, but even then, sheesh, that's an awful lot of widely scattered lines of communications there with lots of room for just human error alone. OMG!

Or how is that same person who got sick, but self treated and was fine, deciphered from them being just fine the whole way through? Who would know?

- How about people moving? People move all the time. Someone may move from small town California to small town Georgia, they can still be tracked that precisely for results? Or what if they got their initial jab in small town California, the second in small town Georgia? That's some tracking...

All I see is a big muddled mess, what results could possibly be gleaned from this? That's everything but, a control group...

- I've yet to hear a report of someone getting the jab who didn't feel bad for about a day. If so many are getting these placebos, it sure seems like I'd be hearing of them here and there.

- So what percentage of the population is supposedly receiving these placebos? Is it 10, 25, 50%? Control groups are usually 50% half and half. If it's half and half seems that would really be altering general results already seen; if it's less, it almost certainly adds even more to the complexity of it all, and what results would "they" likely be looking find with a small control group within the larger control group?

If it's closer to 100% as I saw mentioned, well, I don't even know what to make of that with all the injuries being reported here. Did the placebo do that?

I could probably think of more, but y'all get the gist, so again if someone has some good sound reasoning as a work around for just these couple or so problems I have with this theory, I'm all ears.

So far anyway, most of what I'm hearing about this is in explanation as to why one wasn't injured, or magnetized, after receiving the jab. "It's simple, you just got the placebo". But it's not that simple, it's just an easy way out of having to explain the accompanying discrepancies.

And finally, if nothing is being tracked at all, then it's something other than the definition of placebo being discussed.
    As usual, my dear Gracy you ask thoughtful, very intelligent questions. Of course, I don't have definitive answers so my thoughts are merely that, speculations.

Each person that got a vaccine had the batch number and the expiration date in pharmacy records and on your little card. I just saw the headline on a Tim Poole video that the FDA is going to assemble a list of those that have been vaccinated.I don't know if that is accurate or not but data bases for drugs in not new. So even though there are allegedly strict HIPPA laws about patient privacy there is a data base.( I am speaking US here, guys) I don't know how accurate that is. What I do know is that they have other data bases regarding other drugs. For instance, at least in Washington state if I want a prescription for sudafed it is registered on a data base. That way I am not able to go from store to store and buy a bunch to make meth amphetemines, which some used to do. Another data base is for opiate prescription. The idea is that someone won't be able to doctor shop and get multiple opiate prescriptions because any doctor can check the data base to see how many opiates one has been prescribed.

As far as this being a sort of experiment in neural linking the human body to 5G, I don't believe that they are at the point that it matters what each and every participant does and feels. The placebo aspect would be more about having some people that are fine, not a careful study. I believe in reality that they have done all the experimentation on a smaller level. This is a sort of do or die mass experiment. The exact numbers don't matter in the least any more. If they did, they wouldn't have the horrible VAERS system. They wouldn't discourage doctors from looking into vaccine injury.

The world you are talking about and what I am perceiving now are in many respects 2 different worlds. In my version we are long done with careful trials and exhaustive documentation. It is a experiment on the level of doing this world wide, but the experimentation has already been (I believe) on animals and humans. The more accurate word would be implementation. Another aspect of experimentation may be the various brands of the vaccine, I am only speculating.

I think you could get an overall picture if you were a drug company selling one of these vaccines. You would be able to know what vaccine, which batch and when the vaccine was given on an individual. You would be able to track deaths, hospitalizations and doctor visits and the complaints of the patients. Kind of like Tuskegee. That was about observing a disease process but you didn't have to do intensive following of the "patients". You monitored them periodiy and got an overall pictures.

The final picture, whether this all fits together has yet to be seen. They will know if it works.

I am not stating any of this as fact. As I am beginning to study Neural linking of the synthetic sort it seems to make sense. I think the whole Elon Musk thing about putting a "chip" in your brain to hook up to the internet of things is a big red herring. As always "I reserve the right to be batshiiiiit crazy.

I also want you to know that any of this stuff I am saying on this forum is in no way meant to be disrespectful of anyone, nor am I trying to scare or shame anyone if they have taken the vaccines. I have had vaccines in the past. I fully vaccinated one of my kids and partially vaccinated the other one. I don't get to stand on any soap box and preach to anyone about anything. You have a wonderful, keen, fair mind and I totally appreciate that. Your questions are valid and fair.

If I missed something let me know. I will not be offended in any way if you blow what I have said to hell and back. I wish you would and I hope you can. There really is no pleasure in what I am looking into, in fact, I wish I could stop, but I just can't.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Chip (6th October 2021), DaveToo (6th October 2021), DeeMetrios (7th October 2021), fifi (7th October 2021), gord (6th October 2021), Gracy (6th October 2021), Gwin Ru (6th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), Kryztian (6th October 2021), Reinhard (6th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

And finally, if nothing is being tracked at all, then it's something other than the definition of placebo being discussed.
    Gracy, not necessarily. If some of the shots are placebos, it might be nothing to do with any statistically tracked 'medical study'.

It might be to recruit a proportion of unknowing 'assets' to say — exactly as you have, though there is NO implied criticism here "Hey guys, I've had the shot, and I'm 100% fine".

If something like that is happening, then all the 100%-fine placebo-recipients are indirectly assisting others to be killed. I don't actually think this is impossible.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (6th October 2021), Chip (6th October 2021), DaveToo (6th October 2021), DeeMetrios (7th October 2021), EarthGirl (26th November 2021), fifi (7th October 2021), gord (6th October 2021), Gracy (6th October 2021), Gwin Ru (6th October 2021), happyuk (7th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), indiana (7th October 2021), Maybee (6th October 2021), mojo (7th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Reinhard (6th October 2021), Sirus (6th October 2021), TomKat (7th October 2021), Yoda (6th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #223
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,533 times in 2,553 posts

Pure speculation here, also, but I have wondered if distribution by region of the various vaxxes could be a factor, too, ie - poorer, less connected, "red" areas may be targeted with the more dangerous batches. Or areas that are already more or less already sold into the agenda may be given the innocuous batches.
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 6th October 2021 at 18:18.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

avid (6th October 2021), Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Chip (6th October 2021), DaveToo (6th October 2021), DeeMetrios (7th October 2021), Gwin Ru (6th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), mojo (7th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Rosco1 (29th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Not sure where to post this, but dearest neighbours are adamant they are getting the latest boosters, flu jabs etc, as their friends/relatives all done these to no effect, she is adamant to get all these ‘additives’ without any researching - relies on her husband for any questioning via internet.
    I begged her to research, but this has annoyed her as have all those who have had boosters, flu vax etc are seemingly healthy, so she is absolutely right in calling me out as a scaremongerer! Meanwhile, I’ve never had a cold for years, now sneezing, squirting salt spray up nostrils, doubling up on d3, vitb’s, zinc and brewing a fresh batch of colloidal silver today. Fingers’ et al crossed I am fine, not had a ‘cold’ for years. Hopefully, my neighbour is safe, despite boosters and flu vax….
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), DaveToo (6th October 2021), DeeMetrios (7th October 2021), fifi (7th October 2021), Gwin Ru (6th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), Kryztian (6th October 2021), mojo (7th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Peace in Oz (6th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #225
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Prepping for a major distillation prior for hours and hours of colloidal silver brewing - a day long project. Last did this in January, but freshly brewed is best, it usually lasts in a dark cool place for at least 6 months. Tomorrow major brewing, excited that healthy stuff will be available to my family and myself asap! Will start very early in the morning, probably 6.00am. Have prepped all equipment . So happy, distillation imminence then colloidal silver bubbling for hours.
    Meanwhile, snorting saltwater spray up into nasal cavities. Fighting germies a priority now,
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2021), Gwin Ru (6th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), mojo (7th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Peace in Oz (6th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #226
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

As usual, my dear Gracy you ask thoughtful, very intelligent questions. Of course, I don't have definitive answers so my thoughts are merely that, speculations.
    Oh that's cool Pam, speculations are great I do it all the time myself, my main concern here is that a lot of the placebo talk seems to be spoken as if it's definitive fact.

What I do know is that they have other data bases regarding other drugs. For instance, at least in Washington state if I want a prescription for sudafed it is registered on a data base. That way I am not able to go from store to store and buy a bunch to make meth amphetemines, which some used to do. Another data base is for opiate prescription. The idea is that someone won't be able to doctor shop and get multiple opiate prescriptions because any doctor can check the data base to see how many opiates one has been prescribed.
    That's true, those state run data bases have been around for a while now. I reckon the main differences I see is that it's only for a state (as opposed to a whole country), and there's no complex variables to them. Basically "X" bought Sudafed, so noted, if they start buying more too soon, they get flagged.

I think you could get an overall picture if you were a drug company selling one of these vaccines. You would be able to know what vaccine, which batch and when the vaccine was given on an individual. You would be able to track deaths, hospitalizations and doctor visits and the complaints of the patients.
    Well not to quibble, but it's important to note that the vaccines are sent straight to the federal gubmint, and they're distributed from there. From there I reckon we still run into the same problem of tracking. I would imagine batches really are tracked, but only for recalls or other situations of the sort. And I would even imagine that it's tracked so far as has "Person X" had their doses or not, but beyond that? That's where I think the massive complexities enter the picture as I laid out earlier.

If I missed something let me know. I will not be offended in any way if you blow what I have said to hell and back. I wish you would and I hope you can.
    Aw sweety, it sounds you need that and I wish I could oblige. But this is not my wheelhouse. I'm just asking some questions and relaying some concerns.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Gracy, not necessarily. If some of the shots are placebos, it might be nothing to do with any statistically tracked 'medical study'.

It might be to recruit a proportion of unknowing 'assets' to say — exactly as you have, though there is NO implied criticism here — [I]"Hey guys, I've had the shot, and I'm 100% fine".
    Huh, that's an interesting take Bill! Never heard of placebos being used any other way, but it's food for though you never know.

There has to be at least a wee bit of implied criticism there, just in lieu of what that would make it as per your follow up sentence quoted below.

But anyway isn't that the task of mainstream media? They're quite good at manipulating public opinion after all! I think the vast majority of what you're pointing at here, while also being by far the most effective and ubiquitous in accomplishing this, would be the rah rah talking heads on those many venues.

I've yet to see a person in my real everyday life going around pumping up the vaccine, hardly anyone even speaks of it because it's highly personal.

Now the example/s of me saying I'm fine, would have been my own personal input into maybe two threads, resoundingly agreeing that everyone who's vaxxed is magnetized, and they're all getting sick. Something along those lines.

I surely hope that just chiming in a couple of times out of all this voluminous material with my own experience that happens to be contrary to a running narrative, would not possibly have me (along with hundreds of millions of others) being viewed as basically being an unwitting messenger for a death cult.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If something like that is happening, then all the 100%-fine placebo-recipients are indirectly assisting others to be killed. I don't actually think this is impossible.
    That's an awfully big if/then suggestion. A zillion and one things are not impossible, but that's not what I'm looking for here with my questions. In this case, I'm looking for the science part of where science meets spirituality.

12. Link to Post #227
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Thanks to all who have replied so far!
    Yes I agree, it probably would be a good idea to split this discussion off to a thread of its own.
    The tricky part would be deciding on an appropriate thread title. Suggestions?

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    Hello DaveToo
    I think we have the fake vials that we have seen publicly taken by personalities & politicians .
    & the real deal but two types , a normal one & a superstrong version ! the superstrong version could be 1 vial in a batch of 100 or 500 or whatever matches up with stats .
    My thoughts .
    cheers
    Yes obviously we have the fake vials for show on TV and big media when politicians and celebrities go live with their jabs.
    Yes, there certainly could be two versions, 'regular' and 'superstrong', then all that would be necessary is deciding who gets the superstrong and when. The interesting part of this theory is that those administering the two versions would not need to know about this plan at all.

There is another aspect. People are finding different things in the injection solution itself. I know there are different manufacturers but even under the same manufacturer people are finding different things. Now that we understand the level of deception these corporations are willing to go to, it is feasible that each batch could have variables.
    Yes this is certainly a possibility. Random 'contaminants/poisons' in each batch. A kind of nonconsensual 'Russian roulette' for those who want the jab.

Quote I am considering the the possibility that these are experiments in creating an artificial neural network. One that would readily respond to 5G. I am wondering if they are experimenting with a sort of GMO biological and/or a synthetic system. I am just beginning to research artificial neural networks, this is totally new to me. I have a great ability to understand physiology and biology and am very uneducated in computer programming and the related technology so that aspect is slow.

Most certainly, if this is the case, some would be placebo. That makes sense. Some that are not healthy will die, I'm sure it happens to laboratory animals all the time. They can always modify and update with the boosters, in fact, they can modify batches, within batches they can modify strength.
    Yes 'artificial neural networks' are certainly a possibility and implemented in a way you describe.

Quote I would love to know your opinion on this DaveToo. I appreciate your logical approach. Maybe we need a separate thread for this. I have posted a lot of other stuff about this but honestly, I am getting confused by which thread I posted what on. We know who, we don't know what(even though we have bits and pieces), I am trying to figure out what and why. I would be great to organize these questions and logically seek answers. ....oh yeah, I think when will become evident in due time.
    Thanks for your interest in my opinion.

Given the numbers we are faced with (billions who have received at least one jab already), and no immediate 'significant' number of fatalities, I would be inclined to think that either the vast majority are getting saline placebos (for the time being anyway) or a low dose version that either will not show any immediate adverse effects, or if so, at a later time when it would be difficult to make a direct connection between the vaccine and any illness.

Personally, I can only go by people I know (family, relatives, friends and acquaintances).
    All of the aforementioned people who have taken the jab (the vast majority) have not suffered any significant adverse reaction, either immediately after or in the ensuing months.

This is why I started this discussion, because if people's blood was as messed up as we have seen in the examples here at this site, then one would expect to see far more adverse reactions and illnesses amongst the 2 billion+ jab recipients than we have seen to date.

So here are some problems I have with this, and if anyone can explain them away, I'm all ears and will have learned something new:

- How could results possibly be kept track of nationwide, using the United States as our example. To say this would be a massive undertaking would be a massive understatement.

The complexities would be astronomical, with just making sure vials are correctly matched to individuals, then properly categorized to individual charts being a biggie. Each of these individuals would need close monitoring for a considerable length of time.

If any given person got sick anyway after the placebo, but self treated and wound up fine again, how could this ever be known to add to their chart? What if they went to the hospital, got treated there and released, how could this be known on a national scale? I suppose going to the hospital, and then dying would be the "easiest" to be made aware of, but even then, sheesh, that's an awful lot of widely scattered lines of communications there with lots of room for just human error alone. OMG!

Or how is that same person who got sick, but self treated and was fine, deciphered from them being just fine the whole way through? Who would know?
    You are making a big assumption: that results of individuals jabs need to be tracked. Yes we are witnessing a live experiment of mammoth proportions, HOWEVER the official narrative is that this is NOT an experiment (so no need to check individual results).
    Yes, the vaccine trials are still continuing, but that is for a very small group of people. The results for those people are being tracked. That is totally different.

Quote - How about people moving? People move all the time. Someone may move from small town California to small town Georgia, they can still be tracked that precisely for results? Or what if they got their initial jab in small town California, the second in small town Georgia? That's some tracking...

All I see is a big muddled mess, what results could possibly be gleaned from this? That's everything but, a control group...
    Once again no tracking is needed. This is Live, Real, not an official lab experiment.

Quote - I've yet to hear a report of someone getting the jab who didn't feel bad for about a day. If so many are getting these placebos, it sure seems like I'd be hearing of them here and there.
    I know many people who got the jab and only a couple have felt bad for a day or so.

Quote - So what percentage of the population is supposedly receiving these placebos? Is it 10, 25, 50%? Control groups are usually 50% half and half. If it's half and half seems that would really be altering general results already seen; if it's less, it almost certainly adds even more to the complexity of it all, and what results would "they" likely be looking find with a small control group within the larger control group?

If it's closer to 100% as I saw mentioned, well, I don't even know what to make of that with all the injuries being reported here. Did the placebo do that?
    Again you have 'scientific study' in your head, for some reason. This isn't a study. This is Real Life ™. You can have placebos and they don't have to be a 'control group'. Placebo does not always = Control Group.
    If there are placebos, they could be anywhere from 5% all the way up to 90% or more (at this stage anyway).

Quote I could probably think of more, but y'all get the gist, so again if someone has some good sound reasoning as a work around for just these couple or so problems I have with this theory, I'm all ears.

So far anyway, most of what I'm hearing about this is in explanation as to why one wasn't injured, or magnetized, after receiving the jab. "It's simple, you just got the placebo". But it's not that simple, it's just an easy way out of having to explain the accompanying discrepancies.

No. Whether anything is being tracked or not has nothing at all to do with whether or not placebos are being used.
    Again you come back to this idea that if placebos are being used, there must be an experiment going on.
    And if there is an experiment going on, they must be tracking everything.

As I mentioned above, placebos can be used WITHOUT an official experiment being carried out and without any tracking taking place.

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Pure speculation here, also, but I have wondered if distribution by region of the various vaxxes could be a factor, too, ie - poorer, less connected, "red" areas may be targeted with the more dangerous batches. Or areas that are already more or less already sold into the agenda may be given the innocuous batches.
    Sure Sue, I think this certainly can be taking place!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Gracy (7th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021)

14. Link to Post #228
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Since the beginning of this scam, I imagine ... I'm just gonna say it although it will trigger ... hoards of Chinese student agent provocateurs carrying around little spray bottles, and unobtrusively infecting the unsuspecting masses around them with covid.

It seems the best and easiest way to spread the disease in a targeted manner, as we have seen is the case with the many covid 'hotspots' around the globe. Most targeted? USA, UK, Israel.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Alecs (17th November 2021), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), DaveToo (7th October 2021), DeeMetrios (8th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Harmony (7th October 2021), meat suit (7th October 2021), mojo (7th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021)

16. Link to Post #229
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

Source: The Exposé

It gets worse – A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome much faster than anticipated

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON OCTOBER 15, 2021

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid -19 cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-79 year olds have lost 44% of their immune system capability. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 3.8% and 9.1%).

If this continues then 30-59 year olds will have zero Covid/viral defence (and perhaps a form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) by Christmas and all double vaccinated people over 30 will have completely lost the part of their immune system that tackles Covid-19 by January next yea
    r.

By a concerned reader

The 5 Public Health England (PHE) tables below from their excellent Vaccine Surveillance Report of all fully genome sequenced delta cases, separated by 5 weeks, clearly show the progressive damage that the vaccines are doing to the immune system’s response. PHE have done so much great work and the picture is very clear.

Here is the weekly decline in doubly vaccinated immune system performance compared to unvaxxed people. Vaccine efficacy is measured using Pfizer’s vaccine effectiveness formula…
    (Unvaxxed case rate – Vaxxed case rate)/the Larger of Unvaxxed or Vaxxed case rate – We are using the ratio of vaxxed to unvaxxed case numbers to determine vaccine efficiency just as Pfizer itself does.

[article continues...]
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (17th November 2021), avid (15th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), Brigantia (15th October 2021), DaveToo (15th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), Matthew (15th October 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), Sunny (16th October 2021)

18. Link to Post #230
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Source: The Exposé

It gets worse – A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome much faster than anticipated

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON OCTOBER 15, 2021

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid -19 cases show that doubly vaccinated 40-79 year olds have lost 44% of their immune system capability. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 3.8% and 9.1%).

If this continues then 30-59 year olds will have zero Covid/viral defence (and perhaps a form of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome) by Christmas and all double vaccinated people over 30 will have completely lost the part of their immune system that tackles Covid-19 by January next yea
    r.

By a concerned reader

The 5 Public Health England (PHE) tables below from their excellent Vaccine Surveillance Report of all fully genome sequenced delta cases, separated by 5 weeks, clearly show the progressive damage that the vaccines are doing to the immune system’s response. PHE have done so much great work and the picture is very clear.

Here is the weekly decline in doubly vaccinated immune system performance compared to unvaxxed people. Vaccine efficacy is measured using Pfizer’s vaccine effectiveness formula…
    (Unvaxxed case rate – Vaxxed case rate)/the Larger of Unvaxxed or Vaxxed case rate – We are using the ratio of vaxxed to unvaxxed case numbers to determine vaccine efficiency just as Pfizer itself does.

[article continues...]
    That is some very scary information. Honestly, If my autoimmune system was deteriorating at that rate there are so many bad ways to die, I might even be thanking Covid for taking me out faster than some of the other options that are longer and more excrutiating. I know this is a personal but a long life with little or no immunity and severe inflammation is an invitation to a lot of suffering, manifested in a myriad of ways. And these idiots just blindly keep pushing this. That is why there is such desperation, to get as many vaccinated before the shiiiiit hits the fan.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alecs (17th November 2021), avid (15th October 2021), Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), DaveToo (15th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021), Patient (25th November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021), Tintin (16th October 2021)

20. Link to Post #231
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... kind of reminiscent of Fauci's previous attempt with AIDS and the Hep C vaccine...

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2021), DaveToo (15th October 2021), fifi (16th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), mountain_jim (15th October 2021), Pam (17th November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021), Tintin (16th October 2021)

22. Link to Post #232
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Saw this headline this morning, not sure whether this is the place for it or not:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...d=winp1taskbar

Quote Nearly 10,000 more people than usual have died in the past four months from non-Covid reasons, as experts called for an urgent government inquiry into whether the deaths were preventable

Fears are growing that NHS delays at the height of the pandemic left large numbers of people with previously treatable conditions suffering illnesses that have now become fatal.

Latest figures from the Office for National Statistics showed that England and Wales registered 20,823 more deaths than the five-year average in the past 18 weeks. Only 11,531 deaths involved Covid.

It means that 9,292 deaths - 45 per cent - were not linked to the pandemic.

‘We urgently need to understand what’s going wrong’
    Professor Carl Heneghan, director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine at the University of Oxford, said: “I’m calling for an urgent investigation.

“If you look at where the excess is happening, it's in conditions like ischemic heart disease, cirrhosis of the liver and diabetes, all which are potentially reversible.

“This goes beyond just looking at the raw numbers and death certificates. We need to go back and find if these deaths have any preventable causes.

“This could be the fallout from the lack of preventable care during the pandemic, and what happens downstream of that.

“We urgently need to understand what’s going wrong and an investigation of the root causes to determine those actions that can prevent further unnecessary deaths.”

Weekly figures for the week ending November 5 showed that there were 1,659 more deaths than would normally be expected at this time of year. Of those, 700 were not caused by Covid.

The excess is likely to grow as more deaths are registered in the coming weeks.

Data from the UK Health Security Agency show there have been thousands more deaths than the five-year average in heart failure, heart disease, circulatory conditions and diabetes since the summer.

The number of deaths in private homes is also 40.9 per cent above the five-year average, with 964 excess deaths recorded in the most recent week, which runs up to November 5.

Kevin McConway, emeritus professor of applied statistics at The Open University, said: “Numbers of deaths from all causes do usually increase at this time of year, but the total number remains above the average for the corresponding week in the five years 2015 to 2019.

“So, on that definition, we still have excess deaths, as we have had for 18 straight weeks now, and not all those excess deaths are due to Covid-19.

“And we’re still seeing considerable excess numbers of deaths in people’s own homes, compared to the 2015-19 average, with most of those deaths not involving Covid-19.

“In the most recent week, there were 891 excess deaths at home that did not involve Covid-19 – that’s about 127 a day.”

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Alecs (17th November 2021), Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), Brigantia (17th November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), gord (17th November 2021), Gwin Ru (17th November 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), Pam (17th November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021), wondering (17th November 2021)

24. Link to Post #233
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

I wonder how long it will take to make the connection? It should begin with looking at how many of these increased non-covid deaths were people who had been given the quackcine.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), Brigantia (17th November 2021), DaveToo (17th November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), gord (17th November 2021), Gwin Ru (17th November 2021), Harmony (17th November 2021), Journeyman (17th November 2021), Pam (17th November 2021)

26. Link to Post #234
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    I wonder how long it will take to make the connection? It should begin with looking at how many of these increased non-covid deaths were people who had been given the quackcine.

I was thinking along the same lines,wondering. If we were able to piece together with what information we could get and come up with this basic outcome a year or so (give or take) on this forum, I find it mind boggling that this Oxford intellectual seems like this is a total mystery that we have no idea what's playing a role in it. Either that or he is afraid to lay the cards on the table so this is his way of bringing out what's happening to the public. Another option is that he is programming the masses to believe we have an unexplained mystery on our hands, steering away from any possibility that this is injection related.

Anyone with two brain cells would suspect the "injection" as the first possibility as that is the one variable that has changed(I guess we could add the masking to that list) but not a word mentioned about it.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (17th November 2021), Bill Ryan (17th November 2021), DaveToo (17th November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), gord (17th November 2021), Gwin Ru (17th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), Reinhard (17th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (17th November 2021)

28. Link to Post #235
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,191 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Quackcine (found this informal history of the term on the internet (link))

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hang on I got distracted, I came to post this

Cherry blossomFlag of WalesCherry blossomWake_up_WalesCherry blossomFlag of WalesCherry blossom
    @N0M0re4
    I had a Mammogram today, was asked if I’d had the Syringe
    Me:No,why do you ask?
    Pfizer and Moderna can cause swollen lymph nodes under the arm in which the Syringewas given, these enlargements will show up on the mammogram and may cause unnecessary worryFlushed face
    3:04 pm · 24 Nov 2021·Twitter for iPhone

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (24th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), Brigantia (27th November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), gord (25th November 2021), Gwin Ru (24th November 2021), Harmony (24th November 2021), Pam (25th November 2021), wondering (24th November 2021)

30. Link to Post #236
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

The following is a very short but very revealing video from High Wire talking to Ryan Cole MD.

In a nutshell they are discussing the fact that the jab seems to be causing inflated rates of cancer. And types of cancer not usually seen, with an aggressive rate.

Personally I’ve witnessed this with two family members over the last few months.
    ...a quite shocking 0-60 in 3 seconds warp speed type of progression of which I’ve never really witnessed before...anyone else seeing this in people around them?

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BPfWjbfGjkkk
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th November 2021 at 17:37. Reason: embedded the video

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Brigantia (27th November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), gord (25th November 2021), Gwin Ru (25th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), mountain_jim (25th November 2021), Pam (25th November 2021), Reinhard (26th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th November 2021), TravelerJim (25th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

32. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

In response to this most interesting video you shared, Serenite regarding a pathologist finding a sudden rise in obscure cancers in patients...

Two things. I copied a short article that I got from the wonderful Horus Ra thread. This whistleblower nurse from Slovenia states that some of the injections will create a vulnerability to cancer, just like this pathologist is talking about.

The other thing is that cancer is one of the most profitable treatments for the medical cartels. Treating most likely terminal, aggressive cancers with very expensive treatments is a win, win. They get to make a lot of profit and the person dies in the end.

I did actually find a interview of this woman. Not in English so it seems likely to be valid. Incidentally, she states that certain people do get the hotly debated "placebo", people like politicians.

Vaccine Scandal in Slovenia - Bottles have Code #'s for Placebo, Vax, or KILL SHOT
    World Hal Turner 23 November 2021

Word is coming out of Slovenia that, if verified, will cause an unimaginable world reaction.

On Saturday 20 November, the Chief Nurse of the University Medical Center, Ljubljana Clinical Center, (pictured above, who deals with the administration of vaccine vials and manages everything, quit her job, went in front of TV cameras and took out vaccine bottles.

She showed the gathered journalists the codes on the bottles, each with the final number 1, 2, or 3 in the code, and then explained the meaning of these numbers:

Number 1 is placebo, saline.

Number 2 is the classic mRNA "vaccine"

Number 3 is an RNA stick containing the ONC gene, related to adenovirus, which contributes, among other things, to the development of cancer.

For these who get jabbed from vial whose code ends in the number 3, she says people who received them will have soft tissue cancer within 2 years.

She said that she had personally witnessed the vaccinations of all politicians and tycoons and that they all received the preparation number 1

The media has been told to absolutely bury this story and fierce efforts at containing this information are underway right now.

More details if they become available.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...x-or-kill-shot

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Brigantia (27th November 2021), Dick (25th November 2021), fifi (25th November 2021), gord (25th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), Patient (25th November 2021), Reinhard (26th November 2021), wondering (27th November 2021)

34. Link to Post #238
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 207 posts

Link doesn’t work, is it taken down??

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), gord (25th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), Pam (26th November 2021)

36. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dick (here)
    Link doesn’t work, is it taken down??
    Sorry about that. Here is the actual interview, translated to English.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WEnEy0jEjhDJ

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), EarthGirl (26th November 2021), fifi (26th November 2021), gord (26th November 2021), Harmony (27th November 2021), Reinhard (26th November 2021)

38. Link to Post #240
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... someone mentioned this article published by the American Heart Association (AHA) in an interview, I don't remember who nor when but probably in one of the Stew Peters' interviews:

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

Steven R Gundry
    Originally published 8 Nov 2021
    Circulation. 2021;144:A10712

Abstract
    Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

Footnotes
    Author Disclosures: For author disclosure information, please visit the AHA Scientific Sessions 2021 Online Program Planner and search for the abstract title.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th November 2021), Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), Brigantia (27th November 2021), graciousb (28th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast