Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: The many side effects of the Covid 'vaccine'

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,925 times in 3,018 posts

Default Re: The many side effects of the Covid 'vaccine'

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-and-cult-woke

Quote Vaccine Virtue Signaling And The Cult Of Woke

< will only insert here another excellent Robert Anton Wilson quote from this article >

“The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly.”

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alecs (11th June 2021), atman (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Brigantia (18th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (10th June 2021), Ewan (10th June 2021), gord (15th May 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Matthew (9th June 2021), Philippe (15th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2021), TomKat (18th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,015 times in 1,144 posts

This journal article extensively examines the very real possible ramifications of the mRNA covid vaccines.

Worse Than the Disease?
    Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

from the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research
    May 10, 2021. P. 402

23-Article Text-102-1-10-20210514.pdf
    Link:
    https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/34
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alecs (11th June 2021), atman (18th May 2021), Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), Brigantia (18th May 2021), Delight (18th May 2021), Ewan (10th June 2021), gord (18th May 2021), Gwin Ru (18th May 2021), happyuk (9th June 2021), Harmony (18th May 2021), janette (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,816 times in 3,950 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-and-cult-woke

Quote Vaccine Virtue Signaling And The Cult Of Woke

< will only insert here another excellent Robert Anton Wilson quote from this article >

“The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly.”

From the time we are born, we are trained to be obedient. I was in a family that punished often and actually arbitrarily so I could get away with something one day and be punished another. If I fought with my brother and if I was angry, this was punished. I did develop an approval seeking self. The self is the overlay of personae that is used to survive the group. So, IMO it is really important that we each own how we all have been trained (unless really really fortunate to have enlightened parents IMO). The virtue signaling is the same seeking approval we were all FORCED to use to feel good in the self. The SELF if we can access that part only cares about being authentic. IMO we are responsible for untraining our selves by growing into SELF.

Of course some of us were/are the black sheep in the family who are resistant to obedience. That is even trained so we are given certain available outlets. There are "roles" for the wayward. It saddened me to learn how the "drug culture" was used to unravel the "uprising of Peaceful resistance to war" in the 20th century of my youth. In "Century of the Self", I was truly shocked when I learned the resistance to the "program of war" was undermined by the experts. If people who read this have not seen the doc, it is a classic....

The obedient who think of themselves as virtuous has an additional layer that frightens me. Once a person has obeyed a directive and found that it has been hurtful to them, they are NOT pleased to hear another has escaped.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (18th May 2021), Bill Ryan (18th May 2021), Ewan (10th June 2021), Franny (11th June 2021), Gekko (10th June 2021), gord (18th May 2021), janette (18th May 2021), Matthew (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (18th May 2021), Rich (11th June 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th May 2021), TomKat (19th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,816 times in 3,950 posts

Watching now and at about 10 mins in is really good with graph of high volume of deaths shortly after the jab.

09 June 2021
    Breaking Fertility: Humanity's Future

...is the latest desperate push for 12-year-old’s and up to get the COVID-19 injections beyond the pale? Is this an agenda to sterilize our youth so they can never have children? Is this a potential reality we find ourselves in the present? I don’t say this light-heartedly, is humanity's future at stake? If any of these experts and brave doctors are correct in what they are warning us about, why would we not stop and look to see if our fertility is in jeopardy? If there's not a mandate for a moratorium, then why are we not AT LEAST testing after the shots if adults and now kids are becoming sterile? Are we able to accurately determine that we made a horrific decision by listening to our doctors? Do they even know if this could be the case? Is our reporting system out of control and does it seem to be continuously and deliberately misleading us? How could we even investigate this, if most are blindly going along with the manipulated VAERS reports?

We will be getting to the bottom of these questions and more, as we interview visionary pioneer and a leading authority in the field of women’s health, Dr. Christiane Northrup, as well as one of America's outspoken Frontline Doctors, Dr. Stella Immanuel, to find out what is going on with these injections and if we are becoming infertile. Also, is nanotechnology bringing us further away from God? Are we awake enough to take action, if the lives of our children, our future, are in jeopardy? Or are we just going to stick our heads in the sand and hope this is not really happening?
    Last edited by Delight; 9th June 2021 at 19:13.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (9th June 2021), Ewan (10th June 2021), Franny (11th June 2021), happyuk (9th June 2021), Matthew (9th June 2021), mountain_jim (9th June 2021), onawah (10th June 2021), wondering (10th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #185
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,355 times in 3,208 posts

Default Tess Lawrie, Ph.D | Report to MHRA, June 9, 2021

"The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the
    COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans. Preparation should be made to scale up
    humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and
    ameliorate medium to longer term effects. As the mechanism for harms from the vaccines
    appears to be similar to COVID-19 itself, this includes engaging with numerous international
    doctors and scientists with expertise in successfully treating COVID-19."
    - Tess Lawrie, Ph.D - Director, Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy Ltd and EbMC Squared CiC

Urgent preliminary report of Yellow Card data up to 26th May 2021
    Source: EBMC

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (11th June 2021), avid (10th June 2021), Bill Ryan (11th June 2021), Brigantia (10th June 2021), Delight (10th June 2021), Ewan (10th June 2021), Franny (11th June 2021), Jill (10th June 2021), Karezza (11th June 2021), onawah (11th June 2021), wondering (10th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #186
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,879 times in 1,339 posts

EU drugs regulator lists another rare blood condition as possible AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine side effect

RT
    11 Jun, 2021 16:28
    Get short URL

FILE PHOTO. © Reuters / Dado Ruvic.

The European Medicines Agency’s (EMA) safety committee has added another rare blood condition to the potential side effects of AstraZeneca’s vaccine, as the UK regulator weighs precautionary advice over capillary leak syndrome.

The EMA’s addition of the very rare syndrome to its list of potential side effects for the AstraZeneca Covid-19 jab comes as the regulator also examines reports of heart inflammation in recipients of the vaccine.

Capillary leak syndrome is a condition that causes fluid to leak out of blood vessels and could cause very low blood pressure, leading to pain, nausea and tiredness or, in the worst case, kidney failure and strokes.

The agency said that the safety committee carried out an in-depth review of six reported cases of the condition among recipients of the AstraZeneca vaccine, over 78 million doses of which have been administered within the EU and UK by the end of May.
    “Most of the cases occurred in women and within four days of vaccination,” the EMA said. “Three of those affected had a history of capillary leak syndrome and one of them subsequently died.”
    Following its decision, the EMA has told AstraZeneca that it must add capillary leak syndrome to the labeling of its Covid-19 vaccine, called Vaxzevria. The regulator also warned individuals with a history of the illness to not receive the shot. The European safety committee has been examining reports into the risk of the condition in people who received the vaccine since April amid an investigation into concerns about potential links between the jab and blood clotting.

The head of the UK’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) announced on Friday that the body is weighing precautionary advice for individuals with a history of capillary leak syndrome following the EMA’s recommendation. However, MHRA's chief executive, June Raine, noted that “the current evidence does not suggest that capillary leak syndrome is caused by the COVID-19 vaccine AstraZeneca.”

Previously, the EMA and the MHRA have warned that the AstraZeneca vaccine can cause very rare side effects of blood clots, although both have continued usage after establishing that the overall benefit-risk remains positive. AstraZeneca has not yet publicly responded to the EMA’s latest guidance or the UK’s investigation.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (11th June 2021), Bill Ryan (11th June 2021), Brigantia (11th June 2021), Chris Gilbert (11th June 2021), Franny (11th June 2021), Miha (12th June 2021), Sunny (12th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10