1. Link to Post #161
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Default Re: The many side effects of the Covid 'vaccine'

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    VERY INTERESTING TRUCK DRIVER POSTS

Have you guys noticed anything like that in your areas?
    Not discounting these observations which could be very relevant, but one alternative explanation which occurred to me was that some people haven't driven much here in the UK through the various lockdowns and when they did (pre vacc), the roads were very quiet and people's driving patterns changed dramatically. I had a couple of close calls on my bike because people just weren't as attentive or their minds were elsewhere. So potentially at least some of this could be due to people out of their routines and distracted, as we all are, by events global and local.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), fifi (29th April 2021), gord (28th April 2021), Gwin Ru (28th April 2021), happyuk (7th May 2021), Harmony (29th April 2021), janette (28th April 2021), mountain_jim (28th April 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Tintin (29th April 2021), wondering (28th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Moderator Chris Gilbert's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,997 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

Have you guys noticed anything like that in your areas?
    Not discounting these observations which could be very relevant, but one alternative explanation which occurred to me was that some people haven't driven much here in the UK through the various lockdowns and when they did (pre vacc), the roads were very quiet and people's driving patterns changed dramatically. I had a couple of close calls on my bike because people just weren't as attentive or their minds were elsewhere. So potentially at least some of this could be due to people out of their routines and distracted, as we all are, by events global and local.
    Can attest to this, people in my neighborhood got worse in their driving skills over the course of the last year, people regularly try to go 20 over the speed limit and cut people off, in a residential neighborhood no less. One of many reasons my wife and I are moving to a quieter area soon.

Though speculative I do wonder to about long term neurological symptoms from the virus (I noticed the ****ty driving last fall).

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chris Gilbert For This Post:

Alecs (1st May 2021), Bill Ryan (28th April 2021), Gwin Ru (28th April 2021), Harmony (29th April 2021), janette (28th April 2021), Journeyman (28th April 2021), Matthew (28th April 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Tintin (29th April 2021), wondering (28th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

... from Jim Stone: VERY INTERESTING TRUCK DRIVER POSTS
    Mike Adams from Natural News is now calling them 'vaccidents', a term he credits to Clif High. He suggests that these are micro (or sometimes not-so-micro) neurological events, that would well be mini-strokes from blood clots.

His section about 'vaccidents' starts at 51:02.

https://brighteon.com/46f6bc00-92e9-...8-d1fa4591ed92

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/46f6bc00-92e9-4ede-b7d8-d1fa4591ed92
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th April 2021 at 17:49.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (28th April 2021), Constance (28th April 2021), DaveToo (28th April 2021), fifi (29th April 2021), Gwin Ru (28th April 2021), Harmony (29th April 2021), janette (28th April 2021), leavesoftrees (29th April 2021), Matthew (28th April 2021), mountain_jim (28th April 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Tintin (29th April 2021), wondering (28th April 2021), Yoda (28th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (5th May 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), fifi (29th April 2021), happyuk (7th May 2021), Harmony (29th April 2021), janette (28th April 2021), Matthew (28th April 2021), Metaphor (28th April 2021), mountain_jim (28th April 2021), onawah (8th May 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), s7e6e (1st May 2021), Tintin (29th April 2021), Yoda (28th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

https://lockdownsceptics.org/2021/04...e-lung-damage/

Coronavirus Spike Protein Alone May Cause Lung Damage...

Research on mice has found that exposure to the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein by itself, without the rest of the virus or any viral replication, is enough to cause COVID-19-like symptoms, including severe inflammation of the lungs. Dr Pavel Solopov, Research Assistant Professor at Old Dominion University in America, who led the research, told the Medical Xpress:

Our findings show that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein causes lung injury even without the presence of intact virus. This previously unknown mechanism could cause symptoms before substantial viral replication occurs.

The researchers injected genetically modified mice with a segment of the spike protein and compared them after 72 hours with a control group injected with saline. The outcome was unmistakable, according to the Medical Xpress.

The researchers found that the genetically modified mice injected with the spike protein exhibited COVID-19-like symptoms that included severe inflammation, an influx of white blood cells into their lungs and evidence of a cytokine storm – an immune response in which the body starts to attack its own cells and tissues rather than just fighting off the virus. The mice that only received saline remained normal.

The researchers did not, according to this report, indicate whether the finding has any significance for the vaccines and their side effects. The Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines all work by delivering genetic material that induces cells around the body to produce the spike protein, which the immune system then becomes primed to recognise. A question arising from this research is whether, if the spike protein is pathogenic in its own right and not just a means of gaining entry to cells, this explains any of the Covid-like side-effects of the vaccines, including some of the rare serious ones.

Other research has suggested that “the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (without the rest of the viral components) triggers cell signalling events that may promote pulmonary vascular remodelling and pulmonary arterial hypertension as well as possibly other cardiovascular complications”. These matters should continue to be investigated.

Worth reading the Medical Xpress report in full.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th April 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), fifi (25th June 2021), Harmony (29th April 2021), janette (4th May 2021), lisalu (29th April 2021), Mark (11th May 2021), mountain_jim (29th April 2021), onawah (8th May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #166
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... from Jim Stone:
    [...]
    Vax update:

I stumbled across this and it is different enough to post by itself:

My neighbor was vaxxed and then basically his family took his keys he was in such a brain fog. Nearly had 3 wrecks. Truckers and cops reported impaired people having many single car wrecks, weaving, acting drunk - only common denominator is a recent vax. The people know they are screwed up but don't realize how bad.

People also showing ambien-like effects where they are dream-walking: going to stores, have strange interactions and remembering nothing of it later. Doctor friend told me this has happened to SEVERAL patients and they have no answers. One lady approached her SIL for sex. She is not the type and remembers nothing of it. This crap can break up families. She later approached a neighbor for sex. ASLEEP THE WHOLE TIME. What a disaster. On top of that it will probably also wreck your immune system and kill you at some point.

Jim's comment: Mexico is vaxxed at a far lower rate than the U.S., yet even I have noticed older people (who qualified for the vax earlier here) are now often seen(by me, directly):
    Backing out into busy traffic without looking, one almost hit me when I was stopped at the light and I had to go psycho on the horn while they kept backing up despite that and I avoided the fender bender by pulling right up to the bumper in front of me -

Super psycho idiots simply backing out into other busy traffic without a care in the world, traffic that's going 50mph and only miracles stop the crashes. I have NEVER seen this before, EVER, it's totally unaware backing with no consideration whatsoever.

Lots of people coming to very abrupt halts and blocking high speed traffic that could smash them to smithereens, and they stay paused for a LONG TIME, and then after being completely stopped, turn off the road at an absolute snail's pace. I have NEVER seen that before, and it is happening a lot now. It's as if they can no longer calculate how to slow down and turn off the road in one move.

Totally weird and erratic parking, with no consideration to the parking lines. That NEVER used to happen, at least in this town EVERYONE paid attention to that detail, until now.
    I am changing driving habits to allow ways to accelerate away from being rear-ended (at least more than I already was) and I don't think green lights are really green anymore, they are instead light initiated stop signs and you had damn well better look before crossing. It was just AWFUL today when I had to take Claudia everywhere for the medical stuff, I really got a fantastic look at the traffic situation, it is simply not the same anymore. Claudia was like:
    "Why are you hitting the gas so hard and swerving so hard and braking so hard?"
    She understood the horn honk when that old and probably vaxxed lady was backing out. She also noticed people were simply flying out backwards into high speed traffic without a care in the world.

It is FAR WORSE than having a bunch of drunk drivers on the road, because at least drunk drivers are still functioning and thinking, they are just doing it drunk. What I saw today was people driving as if they were totally mentally impaired, as if they were missing whole pieces of their brains.

Processing not done at all. Not like they are processing traffic while drunk, they are simply not processing it at all.

--------------------------------------------------------

... It's not like they are out of their mind... it's like their mind is out of them... like years of body conditioning of driving reflexes have gone out the window... like a martial art black belt suddenly taking the mat as a dance floor... any body awareness and survival instincts are gone... complete disconnect!
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 1st May 2021 at 13:39.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (1st May 2021), Anna70 (5th May 2021), avid (1st May 2021), Bill Ryan (1st May 2021), Delight (2nd May 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), Eva2 (1st May 2021), fifi (5th May 2021), gord (1st May 2021), happyuk (7th May 2021), Harmony (5th May 2021), janette (4th May 2021), onawah (8th May 2021), Pam (1st May 2021), Philippe (10th May 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), pyrangello (7th May 2021), Reinhard (9th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

This article sheds a big light on the idea that it is the spike protein itself that causes disease. So - does it make any sense to inject that spike protein into people???
    This appears to be some very important news.

April 30, 2021
    The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness
    Salk researchers and collaborators show how the protein damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease

LA JOLLA—Scientists have known for a while that SARS-CoV-2’s distinctive “spike” proteins help the virus infect its host by latching on to healthy cells. Now, a major new study shows that they also play a key role in the disease itself.

The paper, published on April 30, 2021, in Circulation Research, also shows conclusively that COVID-19 is a vascular disease, demonstrating exactly how the SARS-CoV-2 virus damages and attacks the vascular system on a cellular level. The findings help explain COVID-19’s wide variety of seemingly unconnected complications, and could open the door for new research into more effective therapies.

Representative images of vascular endothelial control cells (left) and cells treated with the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein (right) show that the spike protein causes increased mitochondrial fragmentation in vascular cells.
    Click here for a high-resolution image.
    Credit: Salk Institute

“A lot of people think of it as a respiratory disease, but it’s really a vascular disease,” says Assistant Research Professor Uri Manor, who is co-senior author of the study. “That could explain why some people have strokes, and why some people have issues in other parts of the body. The commonality between them is that they all have vascular underpinnings.”

Salk researchers collaborated with scientists at the University of California San Diego on the paper, including co-first author Jiao Zhang and co-senior author John Shyy, among others.

While the findings themselves aren’t entirely a surprise, the paper provides clear confirmation and a detailed explanation of the mechanism through which the protein damages vascular cells for the first time. There’s been a growing consensus that SARS-CoV-2 affects the vascular system, but exactly how it did so was not understood. Similarly, scientists studying other coronaviruses have long suspected that the spike protein contributed to damaging vascular endothelial cells, but this is the first time the process has been documented.

In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.

“If you remove the replicating capabilities of the virus, it still has a major damaging effect on the vascular cells, simply by virtue of its ability to bind to this ACE2 receptor, the S protein receptor, now famous thanks to COVID,” Manor explains. “Further studies with mutant spike proteins will also provide new insight towards the infectivity and severity of mutant SARS CoV-2 viruses.”

The researchers next hope to take a closer look at the mechanism by which the disrupted ACE2 protein damages mitochondria and causes them to change shape.

Other authors on the study are Yuyang Lei and Zu-Yi Yuan of Jiaotong University in Xi’an, China; Cara R. Schiavon, Leonardo Andrade, and Gerald S. Shadel of Salk; Ming He, Hui Shen, Yichi Zhang, Yo****ake Cho, Mark Hepokoski, Jason X.-J. Yuan, Atul Malhotra, Jin Zhang of the University of California San Diego; Lili Chen, Qian Yin, Ting Lei, Hongliang Wang and Shengpeng Wang of Xi’an Jiatong University Health Science Center in Xi’an, China.

The research was supported by the National Institutes of Health, the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Shaanxi Natural Science Fund, the National Key Research and Development Program, the First Affiliated Hospital of Xi’an Jiaotong University; and Xi’an Jiaotong University.

DOI: 10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902
    https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anna70 (5th May 2021), atman (5th May 2021), Bill Ryan (4th May 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), Ewan (8th May 2021), fifi (5th May 2021), gord (8th May 2021), Gwin Ru (5th May 2021), happyuk (7th May 2021), Harmony (5th May 2021), Hym (8th May 2021), janette (4th May 2021), Mark (11th May 2021), onawah (8th May 2021), pueblo (4th May 2021), Reinhard (9th May 2021), ronny (5th May 2021), Tintin (4th May 2021), Trisher (7th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #168
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... here's another, amplified version of the above article:

New Report Sheds Light on Vaccine Doomsday Cult

Mike Whitney The Unz Review
    May 3, 2021
    96 Comments

“The risk-benefit calculus is therefore clear: the experimental vaccines are needless, ineffective and dangerous. Actors authorizing, coercing or administering experimental COVID-19 vaccination are exposing populations and patients to serious, unnecessary, and unjustified medical risks.” Doctors for Covid Ethics, April 29, 2021
    An explosive new study by researchers at the prestigious Salk Institute casts doubt on the current crop of gene-based vaccines that may pose a grave risk to public health. The article, which is titled “The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness”, shows that SARS-CoV-2’s “distinctive ‘spike’ protein”..”damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease.” While the paper focuses strictly on Covid-related issues, it unavoidably raises questions about the new vaccines that contain billions of spike proteins that could greatly increase the chances of severe illness or death. Here’s an excerpt from the article dated April 30, 2021:
    “In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.
    (Note– “Vascular endothelial cells line the entire circulatory system, from the heart to the smallest capillaries.”)

The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own.” (“The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness”, Salk.edu)
    The new research paper is the equivalent of a hydrogen bomb. It changes everything by confirming what vaccine critics have been theorizing for months but were unable to prove.

Now there is solid evidence that:
    • Covid-19 is primarily a disease of the vascular system (The vascular system, also called the circulatory system, is made up of the vessels that carry blood and lymph through the body.) and not the respiratory system.
    • The main culprit is the spike protein. (Spike protein–“a glycoprotein that protrudes from the envelope of some viruses” Merriam-Webster “Like a key in a lock, these spike proteins fuse to receptors on the surface of cells, allowing the virus’s genetic code to invade the host cell, take over its machinery and replicate.” Bruce Lieberman)
    Simply put, if Covid-19 is primarily a vascular disease and if the main instrument of physical damage is the spike protein, then why are we injecting people with billions of spike proteins?

Here’s how architect and author, Robin Monotti Graziadei, summed up these developments on you tube:
    “So, we have been told for the last year, that the only role the spike protein was supposed to play was to enter the human cells. (But) It’s clear, that that is not what they do, (since) they give you illness, vascular illness. Vascular illness can have many manifestations. They can include sinus vein thrombosis, blood clots, bruising, and longer-term conditions. Do you think it’s a good idea to bypass the first (defenses) of your immune system, …and inject… trillions of spike proteins in your cells given the information that has just been released by the Salk Institute? Think about it….

Salk Institute researchers have told us –without any ambiguity– that the spike protein is a fundamental part of the Covid-19 disease. Yes, it’s true that the spike protein with the N-protein, will not replicate. However, trillions (of these proteins) induced by the vaccine injection have the capacity to create damage in your vascular system. This is what the study says and what has been published by an extremely important center for biological studies. This is not a conspiracy theory. I think, at this stage, there is enough information to consider whether we will be told the truth in the coming days, because such information should be on the cover of every newspaper and the top story on every news channel. And what they should say is this: “The fundamental and technological basis –on which all of the vaccines that were distributed in the West– is flawed. We thought that the spike protein would only enter the cells to create antibodies so if you faced the wild virus, it would not latch onto your cells, however, we were wrong. We were wrong because the spike protein in itself, creates disease, and if you inject trillions of them into a human body, there will be manifestations of disease in many cases.” It is not safe to inject trillions of spike proteins into a muscle, because it bypasses layers of your immune system which could have potentially neutralized the virus… By crossing the threshold of the human body through the injection of these compounds, you are not giving your immune system the chance to mount a strong enough response to the spike protein in order to neutralize it. (The vaccine) will have this disease-creating spike protein in it if you agree (to take) any of these vaccines. ….It is now up to us to try to fix the mistake they have made.” (Robin Monotti Graziadei on the new Salk Institute research paper, You Tube, –See it before it is removed)
    Perfectly stated and right on the money. Graziadei extrapolates the hidden meaning of the Salk report and clarifies its significance. How are the public health officials, the politicians, the media and the rest of the pro-Covid Vaxx camp going to respond to these revelations especially with the imprimatur of the Salk Institute affixed to the front of the report? Will they try to sweep it under the rug or will they try to divert the public’s attention to the ‘variant’ hobgoblin? Or will they try something else entirely, like claim that one class of spike proteins are good for you while others lead to protracted illness and death? What will they do?

Doctor Vladimir Zelenko, who has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for his use of hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of COVID-19 patients, had this to say: “Do you understand what this means——we are are injecting viral genetic code for the spike protein into innocent people andiIt gets into almost every cell In the body.” (Nobel nominee, Zelenko has also been banned from Twitter.)

Indeed, that’s precisely what they’ve done. And, let’s not forget, the vaccine manufacturers have complete legal immunity for the injuries they produce. Legal immunity means moral impunity.

So what effect will these spike proteins have on the people that have gotten vaccinated?

Here’s what the Doctors for Covid Ethics have to say in their latest article that was published just this week:
    “The vaccines are dangerous to both healthy individuals and those with pre-existing chronic disease, for reasons such as the following: risk of lethal and non-lethal disruptions of blood clotting including bleeding disorders, thrombosis in the brain, stroke and heart attack; autoimmune and allergic reactions; antibody-dependent enhancement of disease; and vaccine impurities due to rushed manufacturing and unregulated production standards….

...all gene-based vaccines can be expected to cause blood clotting and bleeding disorders…. The vaccines are not safe.” (“COVID Vaccines: Necessity, Efficacy and Safety”, Doctors for Covid Ethics)
    There it is in black and white: “The vaccines are not safe”. Here’s more from an article at Children’s Health Defense about Professor Yehuda Shoenfeld, the Israeli clinical immunologist who is widely credited as the “father of autoimmunity.” Shoenfeld approaches the issue from an entirely different angle. Take a look:
    “Shoenfeld’s primary concern boils down to what’s called molecular mimicry. There are a number of genetic sequences that are identical both in the human genome and that of SARS-CoV-2 …

The immunologists go on to draw particular attention to the identical sequences in a specific group of proteins found deep in the lungs (the site of ARDS/covid pneumonia)… This is a concern Shoenfeld …

It’s why Shoenfeld and colleagues have been banging on the drum during the vaccine development phase last year, arguing that peptide sequences used in the new vaccines should be unique and not be common to ones found in the body.

For a predisposed individual, an adverse reaction to the vaccine, Shoenfeld and colleagues argue, could be enough for them to be tipped over the edge — into autoimmune disease. One of the most obvious signals for predisposition is to already have one of the over 100 autoimmune diseases that are charging through industrialized societies. Yet, with the father of autoimmunity sounding the warnings of autoimmune risks, there is scarcely a word of caution being uttered by governments rolling out the mass vaccination programs. Shame on them.” (“Are We on the Verge of a ‘Super-Epidemic’ of Autoimmune Diseases?” Children’s Health Defense)
    My limited understanding of “molecular mimicry”, is this: By injecting proteins into the body that are so similar to the Covid proteins that are wreaking havoc in the vascular system, we could trigger a situation in which the body’s immune system attacks its own organs or vascular system. Which is why the author asks: Are We on the Verge of a ‘Super-Epidemic’ of Autoimmune Diseases?

In earlier articles, we presented the views of scientists and medical professionals who anticipated the issues that are now emerging in relation to the spike protein. For example, here is an excerpt from a piece about pediatric rheumatologist, Dr. J. Patrick Whelan, who said the following in a letter to the FDA:
    “I am concerned about the possibility that the new vaccines aimed at creating immunity against the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein have the potential to cause microvascular injury to the brain, heart, liver and kidneys in a way that does not currently appear to be assessed in safety trials of these potential drugs….

“Before any of these vaccines are approved for widespread use in humans, it is important to assess in vaccinated subjects the effects of vaccination on the heart. As important as it is to quickly arrest the spread of the virus by immunizing the population, it would be vastly worse if hundreds of millions of people were to suffer long-lasting or even permanent damage to their brain or heart microvasculature as a result of failing to appreciate in the short-term an unintended effect of full-length spike protein-based vaccines on these other organs.” (“Scientists Challenge Health Officials on Vaccinating People Who Already Had COVID”, Global Research)
    We also pointed out that “gene-based vaccines release a spike protein that spreads throughout the body, gets trapped in the bloodstream and collects in the layer of cells (endothelial cells) that coat the blood vessels.” We think the new research by the Salk Institute supports this general theory.

Also, according to Dr. Hyung Chun, a Yale cardiologist, the cells “release inflammatory cytokines that further exacerbate the body’s inflammatory response and lead to the formation of blood clots. Chun has stated: “The ‘inflamed’ endothelium likely contributes not only to worsening outcome in COVID-19, but also is considered to be an important factor contributing to risk of heart attacks and strokes.”

This seems to suggest that the spike protein from the vaccine can have the same effect as the spike protein from the infection. Here’s more:
    “Individuals with COVID-19 experience a vast number of neurological symptoms, such as headaches, ataxia, impaired consciousness, hallucinations, stroke and cerebral hemorrhage. But autopsy studies have yet to find clear evidence of destructive viral invasion into patients’ brains, pushing researchers to consider alternative explanations of how SARS-CoV-2 causes neurological symptoms….

If not viral infection, what else could be causing injury to distant organs associated with COVID-19?

The most likely culprit that has been identified is the COVID-19 spike protein released from the outer shell of the virus into circulation. Research cited below has documented that the viral spike protein is able to initiate a cascade of events that triggers damage to distant organs in COVID-19 patients.

Worryingly, several studies have found that the spike proteins alone have the capacity to cause widespread injury throughout the body, without any evidence of virus.

What makes this finding so disturbing is that the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines manufactured by Moderna and Pfizer and currently being administered throughout the U.S. program our cells to manufacture this same coronavirus spike protein as a way to trigger our bodies to produce antibodies to the virus.” (“Could Spike Protein in Moderna, Pfizer Vaccines Cause Blood Clots, Brain Inflammation and Heart Attacks?” Global Research)
    The above quote is key to grasping what Covid really is and why the new vaccines threaten to greatly exacerbate the problem. As Chun says:
    “…autopsy studies have yet to find clear evidence of destructive viral invasion into patients’ brains, pushing researchers to consider alternative explanations of how SARS-CoV-2 causes neurological symptoms….”
    This observation is correct. The research does not indicate “viral invasion into patients’ brains”.

Why? Because–as the Salk report indicates– it is not the viral infection that is getting into the brain but the spike protein that has passed the blood-brain barrier via the vascular system.
    Here’s Dr Chun again: “What else could be causing injury to distant organs associated with COVID-19?”
    Once again, it is not the virus but the spike protein and the autoimmune response.
    Finally, Chun acknowledges that the new vaccines “program our cells to manufacture this same coronavirus spike protein as a way to trigger our bodies to produce antibodies to the virus.”
    The production and distribution of these potentially-lethal injections goes way beyond mere recklessness. This is an unprecedented global catastrophe that could result in the deaths of millions. How long will this insanity continue?

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 5th May 2021 at 14:56.

16. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

atman (5th May 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (5th May 2021), Bill Ryan (5th May 2021), ceetee9 (11th May 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), Ewan (8th May 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), gord (5th May 2021), Harmony (5th May 2021), Hym (8th May 2021), janette (7th May 2021), Journeyman (8th May 2021), Mark (11th May 2021), meat suit (7th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), onawah (8th May 2021), Pam (7th May 2021), pueblo (5th May 2021), Reinhard (9th May 2021), Siphonemis (8th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th May 2021), Tintin (7th May 2021), TravelerJim (7th May 2021), Trisher (7th May 2021), wondering (5th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Last edited by Delight; 7th May 2021 at 02:22.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (12th May 2021), Bill Ryan (7th May 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), gord (7th May 2021), Gwin Ru (7th May 2021), Harmony (7th May 2021), Hym (8th May 2021), janette (7th May 2021), Mark (11th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), onawah (8th May 2021), Pam (7th May 2021), pueblo (7th May 2021), Reinhard (9th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th May 2021), Tintin (7th May 2021), Trisher (7th May 2021), wondering (9th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Talks about subtle changes in people. Wonder how long this will be on twitter?

The strangest report is of a man who cannot "see" a bottle of medication is full or process it rattling. He insists to his caregiver that it is empty.

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), Gwin Ru (7th May 2021), Harmony (7th May 2021), Hym (8th May 2021), Jambo (9th May 2021), janette (7th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), onawah (8th May 2021), Pam (7th May 2021), pueblo (7th May 2021), pyrangello (7th May 2021), Reinhard (9th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th May 2021), Tintin (7th May 2021), Trisher (7th May 2021), wondering (9th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

The strangest report is of a man who cannot "see" a bottle of medication is full or process it rattling. He insists to his caregiver that it is empty.

In my vaxxed friends who are normally strong opinionated characters, I notice less fierceness, less prone to conflict/arguments, more complient, happier...

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2021), DaveToo (12th May 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), Gwin Ru (7th May 2021), Harmony (7th May 2021), Hym (8th May 2021), Jambo (9th May 2021), janette (7th May 2021), Mark (11th May 2021), Matthew (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), Myristyl (7th May 2021), onawah (8th May 2021), Pam (7th May 2021), Reinhard (9th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th May 2021), Tintin (7th May 2021), TravelerJim (7th May 2021), Trisher (7th May 2021), wondering (9th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Quote Posted by Delight (here)

In my vaxxed friends who are normally strong opinionated characters, I notice less fierceness, less prone to conflict/arguments, more complient, happier...
    I must say I am seeing the same thing. Its subtle, but it is there.

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), Eva2 (7th May 2021), Gwin Ru (7th May 2021), Harmony (7th May 2021), Hym (8th May 2021), Jambo (9th May 2021), janette (7th May 2021), Mark (11th May 2021), Matthew (9th May 2021), meat suit (8th May 2021), mountain_jim (8th May 2021), onawah (8th May 2021), Reinhard (9th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th May 2021), Tintin (9th May 2021), wondering (9th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Mod note from Bill:

I changed the thread title from Possible side effects to The many side effects. I contend strongly that the evidence is now irrefutable that the side effects are there for all to see — if they're allowed to look! — and they're very many in number.

See also this thread:
    We've already had a number of tragic cases of Avalon members whose friends and family members have been injured or killed by this thing. And the Avalon community is a VERY small sample of the population. That should make us all think just a little.

And as a PS: a personal note, with no disrespect intended to anyone: it is genuinely beyond my limited understanding how anyone who reads these threads can actually go and get 'vaccinated' given all the documented information that's now available, including that from medical research papers. I cannot place myself in their shoes, no matter how hard I try.

And my gentle personal advice to those folks, if you care to consider it:

Even if you've already had your first shot, you could save your life (and I'd contend, mitigate the risk of injuring anyone physically close to you) if you reverse out of it now and don't take your second shot.

A LOT of people have been killed after the second one, not the first.

~~~

Here's an urgent new video from Del Bigtree:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th May 2021 at 13:26.

26. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (9th May 2021), atman (9th May 2021), avid (9th May 2021), ceetee9 (11th May 2021), DaveToo (12th May 2021), Dorjezigzag (9th May 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), Ernie Nemeth (9th May 2021), Eva2 (9th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th July 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), gini (12th May 2021), gord (9th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), happyuk (9th May 2021), Harmony (9th May 2021), Jambo (9th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Mark (11th May 2021), Matthew (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (9th May 2021), Pam (9th May 2021), Philippe (10th May 2021), Satori (9th May 2021), Siphonemis (9th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th May 2021), syrwong (9th May 2021), thepainterdoug (10th May 2021), Tintin (9th May 2021), wondering (9th May 2021), Yoda (9th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

There may be a better thread for this, please move if needed.

This pharmacist is showing us the vaccine package insert for Johnson and Johnson which is blank inside. I researched on line to try to find a valid vaccine package insert but I wasn't able to find one. I even went to the Johnson and Johnson corporate site and did a search for the vaccine insert. No luck. Over 3000 suggestions but no vaccine package insert directly from Johnson and Johnson as would be the normal procedure..

As a nurse I am aware that every frigging prescription drug has a manufacturers package insert with information about what is in the drug, how to prescribe, dosing and side effects and more. The CDC has information about it but not the company that makes it. Really odd.

I'm not saying there isn't one but I didn't find it and this video seems legitimate to me.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/vYvPmlZiardE

28. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (10th May 2021), Bill Ryan (9th May 2021), DaveToo (12th May 2021), Delight (9th May 2021), Docim369 (15th May 2021), EarthGirl (9th May 2021), fifi (11th May 2021), Gwin Ru (9th May 2021), happyuk (9th May 2021), Harmony (11th May 2021), janette (9th May 2021), Mark (11th May 2021), Mike (9th May 2021), mountain_jim (9th May 2021), Peace in Oz (10th May 2021), ronny (10th May 2021), Satori (12th May 2021), Tintin (10th May 2021), Trisher (10th May 2021), wondering (9th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

I posted the following comment to my Facebook page today and thought I’d post it here as well for those who may not have seen the article and studies and/or Mike Lindell’s new free speech website, FrankSpeech.com

Despite the ferocious and unrelenting pressure to silence scientists and doctors who dare challenge the official narratives and propaganda, more and more real scientists and doctors are coming forward with serious questions and truth—even at great risk to their careers and life.

Could the Salk Institute’s April 30, 2021 study “The Novel Coronavirus’ Spike Protein Plays Additional Key Role in Illness,” which confirmed that C-19 is primarily a vascular disease, have helped motivate these doctors and scientists to call for a halt to the vaccine programs? Possibly! But the fact remains that people are dying from these vaccines and not just from blood clots, yet there is a concerted effort to suppress as much of this information as possible. There have even been people reporting that they have asked hospital administrations to report their adverse reactions to VAERS and being told that they wouldn’t. So there’s no way to know how many more adverse effects there may be than what VAERS provides. A rational person might ask, WHY?

Why are they so determined to vaccinate billions of people for a disease that is 99.97% survivable for most people and for which there are many proven therapeutic treatments? Why would they suppress these proven safe and effective therapeutic treatments if they’re truly interested in saving people’s lives? And why would some hospitals and doctors refuse to report adverse effects that their patients are reporting to them?

Never before in history has there been such a massive human experiment; nor has there ever been such a worldwide coordinated effort to coerce or force billions of people to take a never before created vaccine that has been rushed to production with zero long term studies done and that has been approved for emergency use only. It’s almost as if there is an ulterior motive behind it all.

I highly recommend you read the scientist’s study and request. I also highly recommend turning off the mainstream corporate media propagandists and do some research. There is absolutely a reason for all the censorship and suppression and it isn’t to protect you from disinformation.

57 Leading Scientists, Doctors, and Public Policy Experts Call for IMMEDIATE HALT to Vaccine Programs

The Novel Coronavirus' Spike Protein Plays Additional Key Role in Illness
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

atman (14th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (11th May 2021), Bill Ryan (11th May 2021), gord (11th May 2021), Gwin Ru (11th May 2021), Hym (2nd August 2021), janette (11th May 2021), Mark (11th May 2021), mountain_jim (11th May 2021), Satori (12th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th May 2021), Tintin (11th May 2021), wondering (12th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #176
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... thanks for trying ... might be a way of distinguishing vials with placebo content from the real bioweapon?

Last edited by Gwin Ru; 12th May 2021 at 15:31.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (12th May 2021), Bill Ryan (12th May 2021), DaveToo (12th May 2021), Harmony (14th May 2021), Hym (2nd August 2021), janette (12th May 2021), mojo (15th May 2021), pueblo (14th May 2021), Tintin (14th May 2021), TomKat (14th May 2021), wondering (12th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,235 times in 2,174 posts

... thanks for trying ... might be a way of distinguishing vials with placebo content from the real bioweapon?

This might explain the magnetic jab site thing?
    Quote Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine

Fatin Nawwab Al-Deen 1 , Cordelia Selomulya, Charles Ma, Ross L Coppel
    Affiliations

PMID: 24715289 DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4939-0410-5_12

Abstract

The efficiency of delivery of DNA vaccines is often relatively low compared to protein vaccines. The use of superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles (SPIONs) to deliver genes via magnetofection shows promise in improving the efficiency of gene delivery both in vitro and in vivo. In particular, the duration for gene transfection especially for in vitro application can be significantly reduced by magnetofection compared to the time required to achieve high gene transfection with standard protocols. SPIONs that have been rendered stable in physiological conditions can be used as both therapeutic and diagnostic agents due to their unique magnetic characteristics. Valuable features of iron oxide nanoparticles in bioapplications include a tight control over their size distribution, magnetic properties of these particles, and the ability to carry particular biomolecules to specific targets. The internalization and half-life of the particles within the body depend upon the method of synthesis. Numerous synthesis methods have been used to produce magnetic nanoparticles for bioapplications with different sizes and surface charges. The most common method for synthesizing nanometer-sized magnetite Fe3O4 particles in solution is by chemical coprecipitation of iron salts. The coprecipitation method is an effective technique for preparing a stable aqueous dispersions of iron oxide nanoparticles. We describe the production of Fe3O4-based SPIONs with high magnetization values (70 emu/g) under 15 kOe of the applied magnetic field at room temperature, with 0.01 emu/g remanence via a coprecipitation method in the presence of trisodium citrate as a stabilizer. Naked SPIONs often lack sufficient stability, hydrophilicity, and the capacity to be functionalized. In order to overcome these limitations, polycationic polymer was anchored on the surface of freshly prepared SPIONs by a direct electrostatic attraction between the negatively charged SPIONs (due to the presence of carboxylic groups) and the positively charged polymer. Polyethylenimine was chosen to modify the surface of SPIONs to assist the delivery of plasmid DNA into mammalian cells due to the polymer's extensive buffering capacity through the "proton sponge" effect.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th May 2021), gord (14th May 2021), Gwin Ru (14th May 2021), Harmony (14th May 2021), janette (14th May 2021), mojo (15th May 2021), Sunny (15th May 2021), Tintin (14th May 2021), TomKat (14th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #178
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

More from Geert Vanden Bossche here from his website.

Two standout paragraphs:

Training on suboptimal S-directed immunity will enable more infectious variants to reproduce more efficiently. The higher the vaccination rate, the more vaccinees will serve as asymptomatic carriers and hence, the faster the S-directed immune pressure will shift to the RBD (1) of the virus, thereby resulting in more efficient reproduction of vaccine-resistant immune escape variants.

implementation of stringent infection prevention measures is only going to delay dominant circulation of more infectious or vaccine-resistant variants (respectively by increasing the decline or decreasing the incline in viral infectious pressure). The faster the vaccination rates increase, the lower, however, the impact of flanking infection prevention measures.
    Although I harbour reservations on precisely what is meant by asymptomatic and his use of this, in the context of his article the possible implications here are very clear: whatever is being administered in these injections (synthetic spike proteins absent the virus itself) we are currently in phase III of a live clinical trial with an experimental gene therapy, in the middle of a pandemic.

The outcome is likely to lead to many many more problems.

--------------------

Predictions on outcome of mass vaccination during a pandemic of more infectious Sars-2-CoV variants
    Updated: a day ago

It's a detailed article with much specialist language so I'll link to it only for now.

6min read.
    Last edited by Tintin; 14th May 2021 at 14:56.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (14th May 2021), Bill Ryan (14th May 2021), gini (14th May 2021), gord (14th May 2021), Gwin Ru (14th May 2021), Hym (2nd August 2021), janette (14th May 2021), Pam (14th May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021), Yoda (14th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    It's a detailed article with much specialist language so I'll link to it only for now.

6min read.
    Yep. Basically, Dr Geert Vanden Bossche isn't addressing the side-effects of the 'vaccine'. He's just saying that even if it did what it's claimed to do, it won't work because it'll simply stimulate the evolution of more resistant variants.

In simple terms, he says that well-established immunology states that you don't vaccinate against a pandemic in the MIDDLE of the pandemic, whatever the pathogen might be.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (15th May 2021), fifi (15th May 2021), gini (14th May 2021), Gwin Ru (14th May 2021), Hym (2nd August 2021), janette (14th May 2021), kudzy (12th June 2021), meat suit (18th May 2021), mountain_jim (14th May 2021), Sadieblue (15th May 2021), Tintin (14th May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021), Yoda (14th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

I was sent this by an alert Avalon guest. I believe it was published just a few days ago. The publisher is The International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research.

I've added my own emphasis in red.
    Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19
    • Stephanie Seneff
      Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, MIT, Cambridge MA, 02139, USA
    • Greg Nigh
      Naturopathic Oncology, Immersion Health, Portland, OR 97214, USA
    Abstract:

Operation Warp Speed brought to market in the United States two mRNA vaccines, produced by Pfizer and Moderna. Interim data suggested high efficacy for both of these vaccines, which helped legitimize Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA.

However, the exceptionally rapid movement of these vaccines through controlled trials and into mass deployment raises multiple safety concerns. In this review we first describe the technology underlying these vaccines in detail. We then review both components of and the intended biological response to these vaccines, including production of the spike protein itself, and their potential relationship to a wide range of both acute and long-term induced pathologies, such as blood disorders, neurodegenerative diseases and autoimmune diseases.

Among these potential induced pathologies, we discuss the relevance of prion-protein-related amino acid sequences within the spike protein. We also present a brief review of studies supporting the potential for spike protein “shedding”, transmission of the protein from a vaccinated to an unvaccinated person, resulting in symptoms induced in the latter.

We finish by addressing a common point of debate, namely, whether or not these vaccines could modify the DNA of those receiving the vaccination. While there are no studies demonstrating definitively that this is happening, we provide a plausible scenario, supported by previously established pathways for transformation and transport of genetic material, whereby injected mRNA could ultimately be incorporated into germ cell DNA for transgenerational transmission.

We conclude with our recommendations regarding surveillance that will help to clarify the long-term effects of these experimental drugs and allow us to better assess the true risk/benefit ratio of these novel technologies.

40. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (11th June 2021), Anna70 (15th May 2021), fifi (15th May 2021), gini (14th May 2021), Gwin Ru (14th May 2021), holcaul (14th May 2021), Hym (2nd August 2021), Jambo (14th May 2021), janette (14th May 2021), kudzy (12th June 2021), mountain_jim (14th May 2021), Peace in Oz (15th May 2021), Sadieblue (15th May 2021), sllim11 (14th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th May 2021), Tintin (15th May 2021), TomKat (14th May 2021), Trisher (15th May 2021), wondering (14th May 2021), Yoda (14th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast