+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No-one will be happy. And the media, the true enemy of us all

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,605 times in 5,381 posts

Default Re: No-one will be happy. And the media, the true enemy of us all

The level of insanity now is beyond the pale.

I have always seen through the crap in a general way. To me it is all a game that some people play just for fun, it seems. It is psychological and insidious. It is played at every level, from the co-worker to the industrial magnate, from scientists to doctors, and from the city councilman to the president. It is the power play, the innuendo, the platitudes that manipulate the emotions of the target in order to gain superiority. Another way of saying this is that the best way to control people is to dominate them. And the best way to dominate is to overwhelm with bull****. As they say, the bigger the lie and the more it is repeated, the more chance people will come to believe it.

It's like saying blue eyed people are smarter than brown eyed people. It is not true but under the right circumstances, people can be persuaded, usually subliminally by using suggestive programming and primarily by employing a secret conspiracy of collusion, to believe it.

If what is presented to us is a daily score of 'new covid patients', we will begin to anticipate tomorrow's tally. If every day we are told the vaccine is just around the corner we will anticipate its arrival as the only possible route back to normality. Had the narrative been prevention by therapeutics it is that we would have hoped for. The pandemic will remain front and center so long as it serves to do so.

In the same vein we have the Trump demonization campaign that has not let up in over four years. So the masses hate Trump. We are told there is no evidence of election fraud, so the masses refuse to hear anything to the contrary, as they are conditioned to do by the constant brain washing tactics.

We are told Russia, Russia, Russia. But it is actually China, China, China!

We are told the great reset is upon us so we line up to get our tattoos, our passports, our travel papers, our handouts...our shots.

Remember that small business creates 90% of all new jobs because they do not want such information at your command. The reason for the lock down is to destroy the job creators so that most will be beholden to the government for survival. In this way they can coerce the masses to consent to the official agenda in exchange for a loaf of bread. It is called coerced consent and it is not consent at all, it is capitulation through domination.

The Chinese campaign in the west has been an insidious attack, using the same underlying tactics that were used in their country in decades past. It is the old communist ploy with a new veneer of sophistication. Who could have foreseen an army of two million spies let loose to do their nefarious deeds and infiltrate in bad faith an unsuspecting and trusting world. It is as pure evil an attack as can be imagined. Marrying for status is one thing, to do it to spy for a foreign nation is reprehensible.

And now the cyber attack. Again, for those of us who have been listening and paying attention, this is not a surprise. China has already admitted to the fact that the only area in which they dominate the west is in cyber capabilities. It has been further revealed that China recognized that they had an overall advantage that would quickly vanish as the US caught up to them. They had a five year window, a five year lead on the west. It was now or never...

And with Trump in power there was a wild card they could not predict, a possible response without a means to deflect or mitigate - Trump is not in their pocket and so he represents a very real and dangerous threat. Trump represents a threat to China's long term plans and he effectively neutralized their compromised assets in the American deep state. They could not let that continue.

So we have the economic side where China is trying to make up ground lost to Trump's excellent American recovery, and they cannot compete on a level playing field. We have the imminent leveling of the playing field in terms of war footing. We have the superiority for now in cyber warfare. We have the fanatical left wrecking havoc and sowing chaos and division and hate. We have the news media blackout on the election fraud and social media censorship of conservatives. And we have the exposure of the Chinese spy network.

In China's view the time to strike is now or never. They are 'all in' as they say, with actually no way to deescalate without severe detrimental effects to their long term goals. They cannot back out now and must see it through ahead of the revelations certain to come - and soon - that will expose them and their compromised assets while bringing to light their nefarious deeds.

We are at war and are under attack by a multi-pronged offensive designed to confuse, misdirect and cripple the ability of the west to effectively defend themselves while hobbling any concerted offensive response.

To me, the greatest insanity is the refusal of the masses to comprehend the seriousness of the situation as their liberties are rapidly diminishing...

Soon it will be too late.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 17th December 2020 at 03:25.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th December 2020), atman (17th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (17th December 2020), Bill Ryan (17th December 2020), Ewan (18th December 2020), gord (17th December 2020), iota (17th December 2020), JRS (17th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (17th December 2020), selinam (18th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th December 2020), T Smith (17th December 2020), thepainterdoug (17th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,188 times in 3,161 posts

well said Ernie. I feel your frustration and urgency

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th December 2020), Bill Ryan (17th December 2020), iota (17th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (17th December 2020), selinam (18th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The media are core-central to everything that's happening around us. If there were still good, unleashed investigative reporters who really stood for the people, freedom and truth, then they could have laid waste to the entire Covid rollout, the US election fraud, the 'Great Reset', 'global warming', 9/11, the UFO coverup, and probably a lot else.

RIP Woodward and Bernstein. (Though they, too, rather turned traitor in their later years.)

Whoever orchestrated all this (plus whatever may be coming in 2021) got the media + social media tech giants in their pockets first. You can kind of back-engineer the strategic planning.
    I know it might seem that I lived several different lives, for those who have followed my posts, but I am a Gemini. So, I told you guys that I studied at the University of Hawaii with Obama's mother in grad school at the same time she was there, although I didn't know her personally, we hung out in the same crowd.

Well, with Bill bringing up Woodward and Bernstein, I am afraid I know them personally too, as I went to high school with Bernstein, and we were in the same class, but not only that, we also both worked in the newsroom of the Washington Post at the same time, before Watergate.

So to get to my point here, Woodward and Bernstein were never really heroes, as they were simply the cover story for what the deep state was trying to accomplish in those years, namely to get Nixon out any which way, because he no longer was following their orders.

And since I do have newsroom savvy, reporters don't get stories printed that their editors don't like. There are no independent journalists, unless they work outside of the mainstream media, like Glenn Greenwald. Reporters can only pitch stories to their editors, before writing them, and that's where the decision-making occurs. So, I am not surprised that we never see truth in mainstream sources.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2020), Ewan (18th December 2020), gord (18th December 2020), Gwin Ru (18th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (17th December 2020), selinam (18th December 2020), thepainterdoug (17th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2