Thread: Richard D Hall December 2020 Presentation "Scamdemic"

1. Link to Post #21
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,361 times in 762 posts

Default Re: Richard D Hall December 2020 Presentation "Scamdemic"

You are quite right Norman. But that getting to the truth is what Richard D. Hall is trying to do, is he not?

I suggest sending the url of his show 299 part 1 to all our somewhat science-minded friends with the request to try and forward it to molecular biologists they may know.

2. Link to Post #22
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

In the latest show (#301) Rich Hall exposes pretend journalist Marianna Spring from the BBC for harassing him.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...&part=1&gen=99
    Last edited by happyuk; 31st October 2022 at 20:52.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Brigantia (30th October 2022), jaybee (1st November 2022), norman (30th October 2022)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

This is an interesting presentation by Richard D Hall... sharing what he has done to his house that he bought (in South Wales)... to free himself from the system as much as possible - I wouldn't have the skills to do what he's done and couldn't as I live in a rented Council property... but it's of interest anyway ... for example collecting water of the roof and getting pipes to distribute it around the house - using solar panels and having a zero electric bill - using a wood burner and other things -

He's done a really good job and is very focussed and tenacious to achieve what he has... you have to hand it to him....

His YouTube channel has been taken down and I have tried to watch some of his stuff on the richplanet TV site but it was stopping and starting all the time and could be tampered with - although the one about the BBC Reporter trying to trap him into giving an interview seemed to be ok... he's got shows on odysee and that's where I saw this one -

yay I managed to embed it ...

video description...

Quote What chance does an individual have of changing the almost invisible regime which is currently destroying our lives and freedoms? We try always to enlighten people and wake them up to the truth, so that the knowledge might push back the decisions of authority who are trying to put shackles on humanity.

What chance do we have?
    Instead of attacking the system with words, how about abstaining from the system which seeks to control you? Reduce your dependence on the system, making you less of a slave to their rules. By turning our backs on the government and corporate systems, and by developing new disconnected lives, could this provide a far more fruitful form of protest than using our voices, keyboards and placards?

Why would you want to be part of a system ran by criminals?
    He's got a point but the level of dependence is so great in modern society it takes a lot to do what he's done - but it's a great example of what can be done with determination and practical skills...

I enjoyed watching it anyway and anyone with their own house with a paid up mortgage could learn a lot from it if they wanted to do something similar -

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Brigantia (1st November 2022), happyuk (6th November 2022), Spiral (5th November 2022)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,181 times in 1,359 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    This is an interesting presentation by Richard D Hall... sharing what he has done to his house that he bought (in South Wales)... to free himself from the system as much as possible - I wouldn't have the skills to do what he's done and couldn't as I live in a rented Council property... but it's of interest anyway ... for example collecting water of the roof and getting pipes to distribute it around the house - using solar panels and having a zero electric bill - using a wood burner and other things -

He's done a really good job and is very focussed and tenacious to achieve what he has... you have to hand it to him....
    I got round to watching it a couple of days ago and had to keep pausing it to scribble down notes. He included a lot of viewer tips that were very interesting and helpful.

He did train as an engineer so he does have the edge over someone like me who hasn't a clue about how machines work, he installed most of the solar equipment and various plumbing and electrical bits himself.

It's far better to be in Wales, Scotland or Ireland as well as England's planning regulations are draconian. I loved the clip about the couple in Ireland who expanded caravan living to a smallholding at a very low cost, mainly with equipment bought cheaply or acquired for free.

Here's a link to his 2021 videos on the work he was doing on his house to go off-grid.

Edit - I've just realised, was it the 2021 vid on Odysee that you were referring to Jaybee? The Odysee vid just keeps scrolling and doesn't play... I thought you were referring to his recent update, part 2 of this link. All of them are worth a watch!
    https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...&part=2&gen=99
    Last edited by Brigantia; 1st November 2022 at 20:54.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

happyuk (6th November 2022), jaybee (1st November 2022), Spiral (5th November 2022)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)

Here's a link to his 2021 videos on the work he was doing on his house to go off-grid.

Edit - I've just realised, was it the 2021 vid on Odysee that you were referring to Jaybee? The Odysee vid just keeps scrolling and doesn't play... I thought you were referring to his recent update, part 2 of this link. All of them are worth a watch!
    https://www.richplanet.net/richp_gen...&part=2&gen=99

Yes, I think it's the 16/7/21 video that was in 3 parts on the richplanet TV site - I couldn't get it to play on that site but I could watch it on odysee -

After his Youtube channel was removed, having trouble getting videos to play on his own site and then seeing that the BBC are after him.... I am concerned that he could be being targeted and 'they' might try and do an Alex Jones on him and get people to say his investigative work has caused them distress etc etc... no doubt he has thought of this himself ....

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Brigantia (1st November 2022), Harmony (6th November 2022), Spiral (5th November 2022)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,433 times in 8,340 posts

November 1, 2022
    Manchester Mayor calls for jail time for those that spread “offensive lies and conspiracies”
    By Christina Maas

https://reclaimthenet.org/mayor-manc...-conspiracies/

The Mayor of the English city of Manchester, Andy Burnham, has called for a new law to prosecute those who spread “offensive lies and conspiracies.”

Mayor Burnam’s comments followed a man being sued for claiming that the Manchester Arena attack in 2017 was a hoax.

That Man is Richard D. Hall.

He's now getting the "Alex Jones" treatment.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (5th November 2022), happyuk (6th November 2022), Harmony (6th November 2022), jaybee (6th November 2022), Spiral (5th November 2022), Tintin (5th November 2022)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    November 1, 2022
    Manchester Mayor calls for jail time for those that spread “offensive lies and conspiracies”
    By Christina Maas

The Mayor of the English city of Manchester, Andy Burnham, has called for a new law to prosecute those who spread “offensive lies and conspiracies.”

Mayor Burnam’s comments followed a man being sued for claiming that the Manchester Arena attack in 2017 was a hoax.

Apart from a report in his virtual 2020 tour, the last vid that RDH did on Manchester was in 2019; three years ago.

So - why all the outrage now?

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

happyuk (6th November 2022), Harmony (6th November 2022), jaybee (6th November 2022), norman (5th November 2022), Spiral (5th November 2022), Tintin (5th November 2022)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    November 1, 2022
    By Christina Maas

Apart from a report in his virtual 2020 tour, the last vid that RDH did on Manchester was in 2019; three years ago.

So - why all the outrage now?
    Because it's the easiest thing to bring him down over, he's flown very close to the line for some time.

This follows the lead of Alex Jones's court case & David Icke being banned & labelled a "terrorist" by the EU.

The net is closing. I have followed RDH for a long time, I thought this would have happened ages ago with the things he's covered, such as 7/7 and the McCann case tbh.

He has had his market stall taken away too by his local council, since when does the BBC tell councils what to do ?

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Brigantia (6th November 2022), Harmony (6th November 2022), jaybee (6th November 2022), muxfolder (8th November 2022), norman (5th November 2022), Tintin (5th November 2022)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Because it's the easiest thing to bring him down over, he's flown very close to the line for some time.

This follows the lead of Alex Jones's court case & David Icke being banned & labelled a "terrorist" by the EU.

The net is closing. I have followed RDH for a long time, I thought this would have happened ages ago with the things he's covered, such as 7/7 and the McCann case tbh.

He has had his market stall taken away too by his local council, since when does the BBC tell councils what to do ?
    Agreed - it was a rhetorical question. I think that focusing on Manchester was the easiest way to get the torch and pitchfork-bearing masses against him as so many were emotionally hooked in by the story. Maybe the aim is to get his website taken down, which will be tragic as he has some great shows on there.

Cluesforum has 5 pages of posts analysing Manchester, and other pages of analysis of many other psyops. It has gone quiet in the last few years but I wonder if they will be targeted too.

The timing does seem suspicious so shortly after the death of Ross Broadstock (whose funeral is tomorrow); RDH did collaborate with Ross on a few shows, a few on Ross's channel and one on RDH's.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Harmony (6th November 2022), Spiral (6th November 2022), Tintin (6th November 2022)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Richard Hall himself has said (somewhere) that clamping down on him and others is part of the preparations for the 'Online Harms' Bill that the government are trying to get into law but haven't managed to yet because details are still being ironed out...

It's to do with regulating online speech etc that's legal but (allegedly) causes harm....

What could possibly go wrong...? As we are already on the slippy slope to authoritarianism and all that comes with that..

this video (8:10) discusses it and the nitty gritty can be found at around the 4:00 time stamp...

Free speech online: Sam Dumitriu on proposed legislation in the Online Harms Bill

and this is a summary of the Online Harms White Paper..

https://assets.publishing.service.go...e_Paper_V2.pdf

I've only just looked into this and it's obviously going to open to abuse by people in positions of power, those pushing an agenda and those wanting to completely control the Official Narrative...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Brigantia (6th November 2022), happyuk (6th November 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2