+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brandy Vaughn, anti-vaccine activist, found dead 8 Dec 2020

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Arrow Brandy Vaughn, anti-vaccine activist, found dead 8 Dec 2020

Anti-vaccine activist Brandy Vaughn, age 47, was found dead by her 9 year old son on December 8th, 2020. She was a very outspoken opponent of SB-277 - mandatory vaccinations in California and vaccinations in general.

https://www.healthnutnews.com/my-lon...an-found-dead/

In the video at the very bottom, she details the systematic attacks on her home and privacy before her death which was listed as "natural causes."

Last edited by Tintin; 10th December 2020 at 11:02. Reason: Important news and have expanded on the post accordingly

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

atman (17th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (10th December 2020), Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Constance (10th December 2020), DaveToo (17th December 2020), Ewan (17th December 2020), fifi (18th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Maia Gabrial (17th December 2020), Matthew (11th June 2022), mountain_jim (11th June 2022), pueblo (10th December 2020), Tintin (10th December 2020), TomKat (10th December 2020), wondering (10th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,641 times in 5,520 posts

Default Re: Brandy Vaughn, anti-vaccine activist, found dead 8 Dec 2020

Quote Posted by Ascension (here)
    Anti-vaccine activist Brandy Vaughn, age 47, was found dead by her 9 year old son on December 8th, 2020. She was a very outspoken opponent of SB-277 - mandatory vaccinations in California and vaccinations in general.

In the video at the very bottom, she details the systematic attacks on her home and privacy before her death which was listed as "natural causes."

Thanks Ascension

An important and alarming development which unfortunately fits the decades' long MO. I've expanded the post a little to bring greater attention to this including embedding Brandy's video. Somewhat frustratingly it seems embedding the images hasn't worked on this occasion.

Here below an abridged version of Erin's blog post:

My Long Time Friend and ‘Learn The Risk’ Founder Brandy Vaughan Found Dead
    Posted by Erin Elizabeth | Dec 8, 2020

Editor’s Note: I have known this information for several hours, but did not go public until after I saw Dr. Shannon Kroner write a public announcement about it after she had hung up with Brandy’s only child, her surviving son who is a minor. I wanted to make sure that her tragic death had been announced publicly before I published my article. May she rest in peace. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Brandy Vaughan several times. She spoke nonstop about her best friend Tina Marie. Tina explains that Brandy said that if anything ever happened to her she would want Tina to help take care of her only child. Her son Bastien. Here is a GoFundMe set up for him started by Tina, and you will notice that Tina clearly lists that Brandy was very clear that if anything happened to her it was most likely foul play a.k.a. homicide. Sadly, the majority of her close friends have told me they believe the same. Here is the GoFundMe link if you would like to donate.

It is with such a heavy heart that I list yet another activist found dead, and this time it is my friend and colleague, Brandy Vaughan, the founder of the well-known non profit Learn The Risk. She was found dead by her son who is a minor.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Brandy many times and I have interviewed her and had the honor to be interviewed by her.

I have felt very concerned about her this year as I have not heard from her as much as usual and had inquired with her very close friends who said she was absolutely fine as you can see below.

Brandy had written me over the years stating that she was fearful for her life and asked me if I was and even said she was afraid of being poisoned. I have all this in writing although usually the authorities don’t come to me when my friends and holistic doctors are found dead on a regular basis.

Alas, I don’t think they’ve ever come to me although I’ve had some good conversations with the authorities contacting them about the continued deaths that don’t seem to stop. I do not know the cause of Brandy’s death, and I am only stating factual information.

My heart goes out to her son and his grandparents and to all the people who loved her so much.

It was an honor to know Brandy and I will treasure the many Voice messages, text messages and conversations that we had.

Again, my heart goes out to her family and especially her very close friends and even her ex who is a friend of mine. Dr. Mercola and I both grieved today together at the loss of such a wonderful human being and hero, and voice for the vaccine injured.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

atman (17th December 2020), avid (10th December 2020), Bassplayer1 (10th December 2020), Bill Ryan (10th December 2020), Ewan (17th December 2020), fifi (18th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (10th December 2020), Maia Gabrial (17th December 2020), mountain_jim (11th June 2022), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), TomKat (10th December 2020), wondering (10th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,219 times in 1,147 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Quote Posted by Ascension (here)

Thanks Ascension

An important and alarming development which unfortunately fits the decades' long MO. I've expanded the post a little to bring greater attention to this including embedding Brandy's video. Somewhat frustratingly it seems embedding the images hasn't worked on this occasion.

Here below an abridged version of Erin's blog post:

My Long Time Friend and ‘Learn The Risk’ Founder Brandy Vaughan Found Dead
    Posted by Erin Elizabeth | Dec 8, 2020

Editor’s Note: I have known this information for several hours, but did not go public until after I saw Dr. Shannon Kroner write a public announcement about it after she had hung up with Brandy’s only child, her surviving son who is a minor. I wanted to make sure that her tragic death had been announced publicly before I published my article. May she rest in peace. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Brandy Vaughan several times. She spoke nonstop about her best friend Tina Marie. Tina explains that Brandy said that if anything ever happened to her she would want Tina to help take care of her only child. Her son Bastien. Here is a GoFundMe set up for him started by Tina, and you will notice that Tina clearly lists that Brandy was very clear that if anything happened to her it was most likely foul play a.k.a. homicide. Sadly, the majority of her close friends have told me they believe the same. Here is the GoFundMe link if you would like to donate.

It is with such a heavy heart that I list yet another activist found dead, and this time it is my friend and colleague, Brandy Vaughan, the founder of the well-known non profit Learn The Risk. She was found dead by her son who is a minor.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Brandy many times and I have interviewed her and had the honor to be interviewed by her.

I have felt very concerned about her this year as I have not heard from her as much as usual and had inquired with her very close friends who said she was absolutely fine as you can see below.

Brandy had written me over the years stating that she was fearful for her life and asked me if I was and even said she was afraid of being poisoned. I have all this in writing although usually the authorities don’t come to me when my friends and holistic doctors are found dead on a regular basis.

Alas, I don’t think they’ve ever come to me although I’ve had some good conversations with the authorities contacting them about the continued deaths that don’t seem to stop. I do not know the cause of Brandy’s death, and I am only stating factual information.

My heart goes out to her son and his grandparents and to all the people who loved her so much.

It was an honor to know Brandy and I will treasure the many Voice messages, text messages and conversations that we had.

Again, my heart goes out to her family and especially her very close friends and even her ex who is a friend of mine. Dr. Mercola and I both grieved today together at the loss of such a wonderful human being and hero, and voice for the vaccine injured.

I just watched the video she made detailing the intimidation campaign waged against her. She seemed like a very courageous woman.

She'd posted this on twitter, clearly worried that someone would kill her and attempt to pass it off as a suicide:

https://twitter.com/aldous_floyd/sta...101419522?s=20

I feel so sorry for her son, other family and friends.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2020), Ewan (11th December 2020), fifi (18th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), mountain_jim (11th June 2022), onawah (14th December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), Tintin (11th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Police Launch Investigation Into Death of Vaccine Safety Advocate Brandy Vaughn
    12/16/20
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...brandy-vaughn/

"Brandy Vaughn, a Merck whistleblower (she began her career as a top Merck rep) who became an outspoken advocate for safe vaccines, founded Learn The Risk to fight the wave of mandatory vaccination laws initiated by the pharmaceutical industry. Brandy died suddenly on Dec. 7.

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office Monday announced it is investigating the sudden death of Brandy Vaughn, a well-known Pharma whistleblower and advocate for vaccine safety, who died Dec. 7.

A spokesperson for the sheriff’s office said in a statement that investigators won’t determine the cause of Vaughn’s death until the completion of a pending toxicology screening, a process that normally takes 4 – 6 weeks.

Brandy’s death was originally reported as resulting from gallbladder complications. But many of her friends and co-activists in the vaccine safety movement suspect foul play. Those suspicions have gained traction due to a wave of mysterious deaths — many of them violent —among alternative and integrative medical doctors in recent years. In response to this trend, Brandy made a Facebook post almost exactly a year before her death in which she said, “If something were to happen to me, I have arranged for a close group of my friends … to hire a team of private investigators to figure out all the details …”

Here’s what Brandy’s Facebook post said on Dec. 1, 2019:

The post I wish didn’t have to write…

But given certain sudden tragedies over the last couple of years, I feel it’s absolutely necessary to post these ten facts…and please screenshot this for the record. 🙏

I’ve NEVER had any thoughts of taking my own life, not once, ever. Even before I had my son.
    I have a huge mission in this life. Even when they make it very difficult and scary, I would NEVER take my own life. Period.
    Bastien means everything to me and I would NEVER leave him. Period. I have sole custody and he needs me as much as I need him. I would NEVER think of leaving him for a second.
    I have NEVER been on an anti-depressant nor been diagnosed as depressed — don’t believe it if you ever hear anything like this.
    I’ve NEVER taken a daily pharmaceutical drug. And I haven’t taken any pharmaceuticals in 10 years (and ten years ago it was one pill, one day). Nothing over the counter, nothing by prescription. In other words, I’m not on anything that could kill me unexpectedly or suddenly. I’ve never done illegal drugs either. Not even once.
    There’s no way anyone could get into my house, no robbers, no angry exes (which I don’t have btw), no fanatical people — my house is like Fort Knox…unless it was someone super professional. It just wouldn’t be possible for anyone without highly special equipment and tactics (I.e. remotely taking down my high-level security system, which they have done before, unfortunately). But my place is also highly secure in a hard-wired kinda way. So even if the power was out, most people could still never get in.
    If something were to happen to me, it’s foul play and you know exactly who and why — given my work and mission in this life. I’m also NOT accident prone. And I got the highest health rating possible when I went through a battery of medical tests a couple of years ago for my life insurance policy.
    If something were to happen to me, I have arranged for a close group of my friends to start a GoFundMe to hire a team of private investigators to figure out all the details (I have the team and have passed the info on to them). Oh, and money for a PR firm to make It national news. There would be a press release sent to every journalist in this country (and more). It would not be swept under the rug, and it would be their worst nightmare.
    There have been many on this mission or a similar one that have been killed and it’s time this bull**** stopped. The darkness cannot win.
    I will NEVER stop speaking out for those who no longer can. Even if from the other side, where I imagine I would be FAR MORE powerful.
    I have a team of angels surrounding me every step of this journey, but prayers of protection and love are ALWAYS appreciated.

Brandy had followed the stories of a number of natural health physicians and activists who, like herself, were outspoken critics of Big Pharma, and who had died suddenly and in some cases mysteriously.

A former Merck pharmaceutical representative, Brandy founded Learn The Risk in response to one of the nation’s first mandatory vaccination for education laws — SB277 in California.

After leaving the pharmaceutical industry, Brandy spent eight years living in Europe where she saw how healthcare is handled in nations less corrupted by the Pharmaceutical paradigm. She gave birth to her son Bastien while overseas.

Brandy then spent several years researching vaccine ingredients and the risks of vaccinating versus not vaccinating. Brandy chose to raise her son without chemical interference, as in her words, “You owe it to your child to do your own research and not just believe everything you’re told, especially when it’s only one side of the story — the one that prioritizes profit over your child’s health.”

Brandy travelled the world educating people at numerous events, rallies and symposiums. She truly was an inspirational shining light. Her many devoted followers admired her passion, ferocity, fortitude, honesty and especially her amazing knowledge and fearlessness in debating anyone, anywhere, at any time.

A true warrior, great mother and revolutionary, Brandy is survived by her 9-year old son, Bastien, the love of her life. Bastien will join his grandparents and father in France shortly.

Children’s Health Defense will follow the investigation into Brandy’s death and provide updates as they are available.

The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Children's Health Defense."

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...brandy-vaughn/
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

atman (17th December 2020), Bill Ryan (17th December 2020), DaveToo (17th December 2020), Ewan (17th December 2020), fifi (18th December 2020), Franny (17th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), mountain_jim (11th June 2022), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (17th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: Brandy Vaughn, anti-vaccine activist, found dead 8 Dec 2020

Brandy Vaughan was found dead by her 10-year-old son on December 8, 2020, cause of death unknown
    https://www.101biography.com/brandy-vaughan/

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

avid (17th December 2020), Bill Ryan (17th December 2020), Ewan (17th December 2020), fifi (18th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Journeyman (17th December 2020), Maia Gabrial (17th December 2020), Mike (17th December 2020), mountain_jim (11th June 2022), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I am very sorry that another good person was murdered. That's how the cabal handles everything to silence the truth. Someday, the tides will turn against them.
    May this manifest now....

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Ewan (17th December 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2021), Lunesoleil (17th December 2020), mountain_jim (11th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,282 times in 4,081 posts

Bump

Mark Alan Pearce
    @PearceAlan1962
    Brandy Vaughan, a former sales rep for Big Pharma company Merck, who quit her job and built a website to inform people of the risks of vazzines, was found dead in 2021 by her 9 year old son just months after warning that if anything happened to her “it’s foul play.“ She was 44.
    https://s3r.news/vaccine-whistleblow...hn-found-dead/

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (11th June 2022), Bill Ryan (11th June 2022), Ewan (11th June 2022), Gwin Ru (11th June 2022), Harmony (11th June 2022), mountain_jim (11th June 2022), Peace in Oz (12th June 2022), Sue (Ayt) (11th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread