View Poll Results: What will or can happen on 21.12.2020 Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction 'Solstice Transition Ritual'

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ultra Crash Economy

5 13.89%
  • Mega Cyber Attack on Google, YouTube, Twitter etc.

7 19.44%
  • New Real Deadly Virus for all humans

5 13.89%
  • Something Extreme with Climate

5 13.89%
  • First Worldwide Official UFO Alien Disclosure

4 11.11%
  • Massive UFO Sightings Worldwide

6 16.67%
  • Massive Sightings of Aliens Walking in Public places

3 8.33%
  • War with China starts

5 13.89%
  • New Revelations of Real Evidence Life on Other Exo-Planets

6 16.67%
  • Trump wins fight against corruption & voting-fraud!

16 44.44%
  • A.I. goes Rogue

4 11.11%
  • All the Above!

7 19.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Poll What will happen on 21.12.2020 Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction 'Solstice Transition Ritual'

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Poll What will happen on 21.12.2020 Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction 'Solstice Transition Ritual'

I will have to go to work, like every Monday. People who don't have to go to work will probably make predictions about world-changing events that they know will not happen, and get paid by youtube so that THEY don't have to go to work.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Annacarl (21st December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (19th December 2020), pueblo (19th December 2020), Savannah (20th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,559 times in 2,215 posts

Default Re: Poll What will happen on 21.12.2020 Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction 'Solstice Transition Ritual'

Just a reminder you can view a livestream of the Winter Solstice at Newgrange Neolithic monument, hope for some clear skies!

More info in this thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...range-roof-box

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (19th December 2020), Journeyman (19th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I wonder if an electrical connection could form due to the proximity of the two huge dynamo planets. And sort of in the same vein, I've sometimes considered whether the Great Red Spot might not have been the hole from which a planet or planetoid was once ejected to balance electrical potential in just such an alignment.

But Jupiter is 480 million miles from the sun, while Saturn is way out at 880 million. That's over 4 AUs distance of separation so it does not seem that likely. But when I considered that scenario I was thinking gravity would be too weak...electrical force is a whole lot stronger if a filament formed between them.

Exciting times in many respects, eh?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (19th December 2020), Journeyman (19th December 2020), pueblo (19th December 2020), Savannah (20th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Trinidad Tobago Avalon Member daddy-keith's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, But in ourselves, that we are underlings.”
    The date that interests me is Jan 6th 2021. That's the day that congress is supposed to certify the election. While the video is long, it gives insight into the election process. It is about the astrological chart for that day by Dr D. If you are pressed for time start at 18.55 and watch it for as long as you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HUW3Q4n7QI&t=1236s

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daddy-keith For This Post:

pueblo (19th December 2020), Savannah (20th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th December 2020), Wind (19th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,201 times in 21,082 posts

• THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT!!!👁️ 2020 is actually 2012 - (A HUGE SHOCK Is Coming) Ralph Smart:

related?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th December 2020 at 20:27.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2020), pueblo (19th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Re: Poll What will happen on 21.12.2020 Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction 'Solstice Transition Ritual'

I would say that this new cycle of Jupiter and Saturn is followed by Pluto, it is a cycle of 400 years. It speaks of a new world economy and is done in the square of Mars by social conflicts. Mars is also the uniform, police, military and in conjunction with Uranus, reminds me of all these planes in activity in the sky, the satelites the digitization installed by force during confinement .... There is a power elite that is facing resistance that has tools with new technologies. To monitor the first 12 days of the year in the psychological atmosphere will be the equivalence of the 12 months of the year 2021, as it was the first 12 days of 2020 which are then passed on throughout the year. . Sorry, I did not find my answer in the survey, as the cycle of Jupiter and Saturn is often associated with success and social recognition. Look in your birth sky where Jupiter and Saturn are located and what aspect is connected between the two. Ascending or descending aspect? Conjunction, square sextile, trine, quincunx, opposition ?, marks your social positioning in this world ...

Obviously the victory of Trump would be the ideal but is not according to month to the cycle of Jupiter and Saturn. Trump was born close to a Summer Solstice, not a winter. Trump was born under a First quarter of the cycle of Jupiter (retrograde) and Saturn and these setbacks of fortune that he experienced in his career, which did not prevent him from becoming president, certainly from his proximity of his Sun to the Sun of the declaration of independence of July 4, 1776, but also of the conjunction Venus and Jupiter a lucky factor ... Ali Baba's cave for Trump ... Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto are the hidden powers, the state administrations, like the snow under the Sun are forced to transform their structures ... It will be better in the next cycle of Jupiter and Saturn in 2040 ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th December 2020), Journeyman (19th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

This was a gift from the YouTube algorithm. I found myself hooked and watched the whole thing. It does eventually speak to the conjunction, but there's a journey to get there...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (23rd December 2020), ExomatrixTV (20th December 2020), pueblo (20th December 2020), varuna (23rd December 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    Chaneling? Absolutely NOT. V who is an IT military insider has NOTHING to do with channeling, she uses a disguised voice to speak to Jesse from an underground base in the first place, she is one of the supposed military white hats for the past 30 years and works on timelines (I gather using quantum entanglement).
    While doing chores I listened to all 3 hours with some skipping of boring and repetitive parts. Basically, she hints of a coronal mass ejection by the sun around Christmas week. It's kind of hard to listen to because the host is overly impressed by her fairly average astrological and historical knowledge and speculations.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

palehorse (24th December 2020), Savannah (20th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Am I the only one who thinks that in 2021, something really bad is going to happen to the world (worse than 2020)? What does everyone think?

Greetings. Maybe substitute ‘something big’ for ‘something bad’

There are very consequential things afoot and certainly possible disasters looming.

Some commentators are stating that there is material proof of fake ballots being shipped in from abroad to the USA or foreign editing of election count numbers via foreign based servers. Such acts may be seen as acts of war.

Some commentators are adamant that SARS covid 19 is a manufactured virus. This means it is a bio weapon and it’s deployment may have been an act of war among other possibilities .

There is also the possibility of a more deadly variant of the virus emerging or events portrayed that way .

The Biden appointees seem to be a war hawk collection and a wider hot war starting in Syria or Ukraine cannot be ruled out if these fruit loops get their way.

However very good things could also be in the offing. Fear, anticipation, and gratitude are very creative - let’s not forget that.

addendum:
    what would connecting to the planet consist of - starting with the Uluru ceremony? could it be time for the human spirits to re-cognize the planet spirit?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (20th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (20th December 2020), Harmony (20th December 2020), Savannah (20th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Chaneling? Absolutely NOT. V who is an IT military insider has NOTHING to do with channeling, she uses a disguised voice to speak to Jesse from an underground base in the first place, she is one of the supposed military white hats for the past 30 years and works on timelines (I gather using quantum entanglement).
    While doing chores I listened to all 3 hours with some skipping of boring and repetitive parts. Basically, she hints of a coronal mass ejection by the sun around Christmas week. It's kind of hard to listen to because the host is overly impressed by her fairly average astrological and historical knowledge and speculations.

He is impressed with her because he knows who she really is and what she really does.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Harmony (20th December 2020), Hym (19th December 2020), justntime2learn (20th December 2020), Savannah (20th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,725 times in 5,529 posts

I do hope that in England where I am we do actually get to see it. Such a hit and miss with the weather here though. Just got them pinkos crossed right now xx
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (20th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (20th December 2020), Harmony (20th December 2020), Journeyman (20th December 2020), justntime2learn (20th December 2020), Old Student (20th December 2020), palehorse (24th December 2020), Savannah (20th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 times in 639 posts

[/COLOR]
    Quote I do hope that in England where I am we do actually get to see it. Such a hit and miss with the weather here though. Just got them pinkos crossed right now xx
    Went out to see it tonight, checking every 10 minutes from the time of sunset. Jupiter was visible at about 20 minutes after sunset, in binoculars one could see them both. They were still fairly high in the sky, at least an hour before they will set. Awesome even tonight.

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

He is impressed with her because he knows who she really is and what she really does.
    So who is she and what does she do?

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Nothing will happen on that day, except a planetary conjunction and the shortest hours of daylight in the Northern Hemisphere.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

frodo13 (20th December 2020), pueblo (20th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Just a reminder you can view a livestream of the Winter Solstice at Newgrange Neolithic monument, hope for some clear skies!

More info in this thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...range-roof-box
    A bit late as I missed the stream this morning, but the Winter Solstice sunrise from Newgrange is on again tomorrow at 8:45am GMT and same time again Tuesday morning.

Watch here https://www.gov.ie/en/news/eea6b-win...ie/newgrange/#
    Last edited by pueblo; 20th December 2020 at 11:58. Reason: Stream on Mon and Tues not Wed as in OP, changed.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Journeyman (20th December 2020), Tintin (21st December 2020)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    Nothing will happen on that day, except a planetary conjunction and the shortest hours of daylight in the Northern Hemisphere.
    Maybe we can make something happen? Watch the Newgrange livestream and if we all ask our ancestors, who knows, maybe we can receive some guidance to help us navigate these dangerous times...?

With all the current reworking of the Mayan calendar dates and the whole Jupiter and Saturn meeting in closest ‘great conjunction’ since 1623 this should be a good event to attend (virtually) and express your intent for an end to the oppression of mankind through the corrupt workings of the 'anti-human' controller elite and for the seeds of a new paradigm to take root, one based on mutual respect for, and trust in, ourselves, each other and our environment.
    Last edited by pueblo; 20th December 2020 at 12:04.

30. Link to Post #37
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,201 times in 21,082 posts

• The 'Christmas Star' Alignment - What Will It Mean? [David Icke]

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th December 2020)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

My question also....

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,549 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    My question also....
    She approached one of the what she calls "discovery" (not truth because there is a lot of confusion as she says) channels in order to clear up a few misunderstandings. She was vetted as to who she is although as a military IT contractor (think quantum) she uses a disguised voice and since she's in an underground base she has to go through a many step process in order to do the interviews/Q&A's. She is one of the few I actually bother to listen to these days because I deem her legit as well. There are snippets of her information on Jesse's channel but the deeper whole interviews which are very long are on the Patreon site which is only 5 USD.

She began working as an IT contractor by the age of 16 , she was sent off to governments all over the world (Asia was a first I think), English is not her first language, she is not American even though the voice disguise sounds it, very high IQ and works in quantum entanglement and timelines at a military level and has been a "white hat" for the past 20 plus years and only decided to come forward with information she can come forward with recently. I will link the channel because it is worth listening to the public videos with V that are up there.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...RSCksJpb6FJqQ4

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st December 2020), Gwin Ru (20th December 2020), palehorse (24th December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), Tintin (21st December 2020), TomKat (21st December 2020)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,900 times in 3,468 posts

Google weighs in on Exomatrix's question. They seem to suggest Earth will jump for joy.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast