Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forward Action Committee - A Council for Truth

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Forward Action Committee - A Council for Truth

Quote A GLOBAL FORCE FOR GALACTIC JUSTICE AND THE FREQUENCY OF TRUTH IN DISCLOSURE. OUR MISSION TO REVEAL, FORGIVE AND REALIGN THIS TIMELINE TOWARD TRUE ASCENSION.

My name is Matthew Aaron Mournian. I am a professional psychic reader and multidimensional intuitive healer specializing in the release and removal of negative energetic manifestations - entity attachment, implantation, etheric parasites and more. In 2018 I was guided to create a global educational project called the School of Multidimensional Intuition - Our mission is to assist the collective in truly activing their multidimensional intuitive healing abilities in preparation for this great shift and awakening of human concsiousness that we are in right now.

In 2019 I was given the opportunitiy to act a human intermediary, one of many now awakening to their true purpose here on earth - a conduit of sorts for a multidimensional intelligence agency, a peacekeeping body, and a committee who's mission is to realign certain events, situations, make right great wrongs, and to truly assist in bringing about the phenomenon of disclosure and ascension. This galactic council of multidimensional beings acting on behalf of True Disclosure and Ascension of Humanity is called the Forward Action Committee.

We are one of many and a part of a new movement of truth, justice, and the advancement of human conciousness. In December of 2020 this council has been given authorization to reveal itself and its human intermediaries to the world at large. Along with this revealing come many revelations, corrections, resolutions, and a changing of the guard all over the earth plane. In December of 2020 in shadow of the great solar eclipse we begin a new age - a new alignment, a new era.

With this new era we make public our findings surrounding an ongoing multiple year investigation into what we call "Cosmic Redemption - The Corey Goode Accountability Project".

Me thinks this is gonna be epic for the Community!

ADDED: My epic comment was at first glance and related to more Corey Goode revelations, not the group and their manifesto.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 20th December 2020 at 03:37.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

angelfire (19th December 2020), Bill Ryan (20th December 2020), bobme (20th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), meeradas (19th December 2020), Mike (19th December 2020), One (19th December 2020), RunningDeer (22nd December 2020), Savannah (22nd December 2020), TelosianEmbrace (20th December 2020), Tintin (20th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Default Re: Forward Action Committee - A Council for Truth

COSMIC REDEMPTION: THE COREY GOODE ACCOUNTABILITY PROJECT EPISODE 1 - LIZ LORIE

EPISODE 2 - ADRIENNE YOUNGBLOOD coming in 13hrs.

Looking forward to ALL the upcoming episodes and personalities.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

angelfire (19th December 2020), Bill Ryan (20th December 2020), Mike (21st December 2020), One (19th December 2020), RunningDeer (20th December 2020), Tintin (20th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

I don't have twitter account so hopefully someone will be able to send JENNY McCARTHY a link to this Cosmic Redemption Project. And maybe she'll finally work it out.

And for newbies see this thread for a comprehensive list of research and podcasts from investigators and whistleblowers on Corey Goode's deceptions from when he first emerged into the public spotlight 6 years ago.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1290644

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2020), daddy-keith (19th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Mike (21st December 2020), RunningDeer (21st December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (19th December 2020), Tintin (20th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

I have a question that is bothering me.

who, or what, has given you the permission, to do anything?

Just wondering whose control is required to do what you can do, ever?

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Cosmic Redemption: The Corey Goode Accountability Project Episode 2 - Adrienne Youngblood

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Franny (21st December 2020), Mike (21st December 2020), RunningDeer (21st December 2020), Tintin (20th December 2020)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    I have a question that is bothering me.

who, or what, has given you the permission, to do anything?

Just wondering whose control is required to do what you can do, ever?
    Not sure who you are asking. Could you be more specific please?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Mike (21st December 2020)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

you, and those who have the authority to tell your when ,and what time,you and your group of community, may do what and what and at what time your group can do it.

who gives this ok? who tells you what is the the right time,or or the wrong time?

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

I decided to listen to the videos put out by this group and it prompted me to make comment; after my initial "happy" that there were more Corey Goode whistleblowers coming forward.

There are people in the community who are supportive of this new group coming forward with more proof of Goode's behind the scenes narcissistic, sociopathic behaviour.  I'm one of them.  God knows we need all the truth and transparency we can get to finally get this crackpot removed from the public stage to prevent more people being suckered in; especially with newbies coming to the fringe because they saw The Cosmic Secret on Amazon.

The latest whistleblowers could also potentially help those currently being sued by Corey for millions of dollars based on his lies and manipulation.

But some supporters are hurting.  And rightly so.  How can you claim to have been investigating Corey Goode for years and not inform your viewers, at the outset, of the army of truth soldiers who have taken bullets for years before you came along.  Especially when MATTHEW says his group and Lorie will also now come under attack and be thrown into the Dark Alliance bucket - a term Corey uses to describe and disable his critics.

It's early days so perhaps this group will get to interview researchers and victims who came well before Liz Lorie.  Adrienne Youngblood is their next guest so there is hope.

But Liz Lorie was guilty of harassing and attempting to discredit those who have been revealing Corey's fraud for years; e.g. Stina Bo Bina.

The comments in the following post are fitting.

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Interesting, the most popular comments on this video are questioning Liz Lorie and not Corey Goode. If Matthew Mourain deletes them or retracts the video, I would certainly question his sincerity about being "service to others."

I see this group trying to not throw the baby out with the bathwater and that's their perogative.  But with the following statement in their manifesto caution is needed as we don't need another group replacing Corey just because there is a ton of money to be made in fleecing vulnerable, good hearted people who are spiritually confused.

Quote We are one of many and a part of a new movement of truth, justice, and the advancement of human conciousness. In December of 2020 this council has been given authorization to reveal itself and its human intermediaries to the world at large.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 20th December 2020 at 03:45.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Mike (21st December 2020), RunningDeer (21st December 2020), Satori (21st December 2020), Savannah (22nd December 2020), Tintin (20th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    you, and those who have the authority to tell your when ,and what time,you and your group of community, may do what and what and at what time your group can do it.

who gives this ok? who tells you what is the the right time,or or the wrong time?
    Still not quite sure what you mean???

But...

.  if you think I am part of this group because I posted their link you're ignorance is not only annoying me, it's insulting.

.  if you are referring to me posting and updating on Corey Goode's Cult then you're shooting the messenger; revealing gross ignorance; and also insulting me.

If your comments mean something else, please explain again to what you are specifically referring to re "the right time".  Right time for WHAT and permission to do WHAT?
    Last edited by Gemma13; 20th December 2020 at 04:04.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (20th December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Mike (21st December 2020), RunningDeer (21st December 2020), Savannah (22nd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st December 2020), Tintin (20th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Cosmic Redemption: The Corey Goode Accountability Project Episode 2 - Adrienne Youngblood

Matthew appears to have an agenda to prove that "the movement" was real and based on good people with good energy.  Corey Goode was the poster boy talent who hijacked the movement for his own personal greed.  I get it.

@30:00 Matthew and Adrienne talk about how people were targeted, demonized, and hurt by the first wave of Corey's critics challenging whether they were involved in dark rituals, etc.  

Makes sense now why Matthew, so far, seems only interested in reporting from 2017 onwards but,

FOR THE RECORD AND BECAUSE MATTHEW REPEATEDLY SAYS HE WANTS PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED IN THE COREY GOODE SAGA,

the following also needs to be shared:

It's important for people to understand that way back in 2015 when Avalon, Dark Journalist, etc had drawn their swords for truth and were committed to working very hard to warn people about the dangers of working with Corey Goode, we were completely in the dark re the agendas of all those who were propelling Corey further into the spotlight.

How could Corey's first critics have possibly known about all the "genuine good stuff" when they weren't behind the scenes.  It was so bewildering that those close to Corey were ignoring the dreadful things Corey had already done to people that had been well documented with evidence.

Especially when films and comics and merchandize and Hollywood started being promoted giving optics that Corey and his group were only interested in exploiting the community for financial reward.

So when those close to Corey decided to ignore the facts being put out by his critics, and then chose to go along with his "division in the community war commands", it had to be considered that they were in on his deception.

The first wave of critics were labelled the Dark Alliance and this pot grew bigger over the years when more people joined the crusade.  All of us were also targetted, demonized and hurt along the way.

Surely those who have withdrawn from Corey's bullsh!t and manipulation can now understand why the first wave of critics were so passionate about trying to stop more people, including them, from getting burnt.

So, as a true testament of unity I believe we all need to recognize and validate each other with forgiveness for all the pain experienced on this brutal journey. 

I want to also take this opportunity to say "Hey Shadowself, we never gave up mate. The hate and ridicule we all endured for years was worth it because six years later the public door is getting ever closer to closing on Mr Corey Goode. Hope your having a hoot wherever you are".

Shadowself was a loved Avalon member who dedicated months of her life to bringing the truth about Corey Goode to the community.  Right up until sadly the world lost her to cancer.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 20th December 2020 at 10:49.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

7alon (17th December 2023), Bill Ryan (20th December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), GroovieBean (21st December 2020), Mike (21st December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), RunningDeer (21st December 2020), Satori (21st December 2020), Savannah (22nd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st December 2020), Tintin (20th December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Cosmic Redemption: The Corey Goode Accountability Project Episode 3 Leon Isaac Kennedy

THANK YOU LEON.  

Brilliant testimony.  So great to see these people coming forward to help end COREY GOODE'S REIGN OF TERROR, as Leon rightly calls it!

Looking forward to Part 2.

@21:11 there is a list of those in the community who have been attacked and abused by Corey Goode.
    (Screenshot please anyone
    Last edited by Gemma13; 21st December 2020 at 05:10.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Bluegreen (30th December 2020), Franny (21st December 2020), Mike (21st December 2020), RunningDeer (21st December 2020), Savannah (22nd December 2020)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

For the record.

Thanks for the screenshot Bill.

Another mention off the top of my head is ARAGORN and those over at THE ONE TRUTH FORUM who gave Corey a platform before he went to Gaia but not before he left devastation by tearing their community apart also.

For the record.

Cosmic Redemption: The Corey Goode Accountability Project Episode 3 Leon Isaac Kennedy

THANK YOU LEON.  

Brilliant testimony.  So great to see these people coming forward to help end COREY GOODE'S REIGN OF TERROR, as Leon rightly calls it!

@21:11 there is a list of those in the community who have been attacked and abused by Corey Goode.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For the record.

THANK YOU LEON.

Brilliant testimony. So great to see these people coming forward to help end COREY GOODE'S REIGN OF TERROR, as Leon rightly calls it!

Matthew Mournian, who is no researcher of any kind, couldn't spell Steven Greer or Duncan O'Finioan, and didn't feature the Dark Journalist's name (Daniel Liszt). Joe from the Carolinas really should have been there, too.... a serious omission. (And also, of course, Jay Weidner, Clif High, CW Chanter, and Alyssa Montalbano.)

And David Wilcock "attacked and abused" by Corey?? He was the slam-dunk culpable driving force behind the entire thing. But he's barely been mentioned.

There's still a lot of cognitive-dissonance doublethink going on in this series of videos. But just maybe, in stumbling steps, they're starting to get there after all this time. Considering Avalon members knew all about this 6 years ago, it's interesting to watch!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Mike (21st December 2020), RunningDeer (21st December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Matthew Mournian, who is no researcher of any kind, couldn't spell Steven Greer or Duncan O'Finioan, and didn't feature the Dark Journalist's name (Daniel Liszt). Joe from the Carolinas really should have been there, too.... a serious omission. (And also, of course, Jay Weidner, Clif High, CW Chanter, and Alyssa Montalbano.)

And David Wilcock "attacked and abused" by Corey?? He was the slam-dunk culpable driving force behind the entire thing. But he's barely been mentioned.

There's still a lot of cognitive-dissonance doublethink going on in this series of videos. But just maybe, in stumbling steps, they're starting to get there after all this time. Considering Avalon members knew all about this 6 years ago, it's interesting to watch!
    Three more come to mind. GroovieBean, an Avalon member was hit hard. And I can't recall her name, she lived in Hawaii. She became a member of Avalon after Dark Journalist featured her and another whistleblower who was also trashed by the Corey Clan. He was a volunteer at the conferences and a veteran of the armed services. I wasn’t able to find the thread. IIRC Dark Journalist had to remove the video(s).

The woman from Hawaii was flat broke. Corey stiffed her. Her profession was setting up conferences. He walked away with all her contacts that she acquired over the years and her conference model and set it up elsewhere. Not only did she not get paid for months of work, but she lost the deposits for the venues. And most important, because of attacks to her good name and the spread of false rumors, she was left with a sullied reputation in some circles.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st December 2020 at 18:59.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Franny (22nd December 2020), Gemma13 (22nd December 2020), GroovieBean (21st December 2020), Kryztian (3rd January 2021), Mike (21st December 2020), Peace in Oz (22nd December 2020), Savannah (22nd December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

PART 2 LEON ISAAC KENNEDY TESTIMONY RE COREY GOODE

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Mike (22nd December 2020), RunningDeer (22nd December 2020), Savannah (22nd December 2020)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

I can't recommend this one highly enough. It was a smoldering, white hot, blistering indictment, the best I've ever heard about Corey from anybody.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Gemma13 (22nd December 2020), Mike (22nd December 2020), RunningDeer (22nd December 2020), Savannah (22nd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th December 2020), Yoda (22nd December 2020)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

THANK YOU VERY MUCH RUNNINGDEER!

IMO NAMES WERE LEFT OUT, MISPELLED and that list contains several further dangerous gurus from this mass new age cult. imo The facts are so skewed because this goes back far.
    Ascending Starseed, and myself were named KEY PLAYERS IN DA in 2017 via Phx goode; NOTE: THE DEATH THREATS TO THE KEY PLAYERS OF DARK ALLIANCE ARE STILL UP ON BOTH DW/CG BLOGS AS OF TODAY. Even though the "dark alliance" does not exist in reality, the flock is mind controlled in believing this and it catapulted an onslaught of living in fear by those labeled DA in 2017. MECN AND OTHER GROUPS WERE LED TO BELIEVE WE WERE CABAL AGENTS and then-some. I hope some got to see Episode 3 Reality Check?
    Derrick Faust is the Veteran in DJ video. Derrick and Mathew were both on my GB channel 2016.17. We were all in FDN early on 2015/16 and met up in Shasta in 2016; that is where many FDN met.

The video Leon and Matt did is appreciated, imo a bit charlatans calling out charlatans; they both ran in cg's circuit conferences KNOWING about the scam/sham/abuse/targeting via their own admittance here in the videos. I cannot understand why people still took part speaking at these conferences knowing that others were dealing with targeting/psych abuse, list goes on, being gaslit, let alone task force stalking and threats.
    How can one be a professional intuitive reader/multidimensional energy healer in less then 3 or 4 years? imo they cannot, we need to be able to discuss these things to move forward and do it right.

anyhow, shout out to SHADOWSELF, looking upon us and just in awe!
    thanks again RunningDeer for the acknowledgement
    it matters.
    g.b.
    Last edited by GroovieBean; 22nd December 2020 at 01:32.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2020), Gemma13 (22nd December 2020), Mike (22nd December 2020), RunningDeer (22nd December 2020), Savannah (22nd December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by GroovieBean (here)
    thanks again RunningDeer for the acknowledgement
    it matters.
    g.b.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2020), Franny (22nd December 2020), Gemma13 (22nd December 2020), Mike (22nd December 2020)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I can't recommend this one highly enough. It was a smoldering, white hot, blistering indictment, the best I've ever heard about Corey from anybody.
    Sure was. This episode is full of the juicy details.

Through direct experience Leon confirms what was determined about Corey Goode 6 years ago through experience and research from the first wave of critics. 

Leon describes Corey's inhumane behaviour of witholding funds from Roger so he could not pay for his family's basic necessities, and then suing him in a crisis where no-one can work, as typical of what a gangster would do to someone.

Leon cannot understand how Corey's legal team could not caution him not to do this during a pandemic and holds them equally responsible for their inhumane actions.

Leon confirms that Corey acts like a Mafia Gangster in the community and is a spiritual conman.

@17:55 Leon details how a donation to Corey ($70,000) had been spent quickly.  The donor did not want to give Corey anymore money so whilst waiting for Above Majestic funds Leon guaranteed business loans from the donor to Corey ($50,000 and $35,000 for kids education).

To date Corey has received $900,000 and has not paid back all of the $50,000 loan.

Corey only owns 16% of Cosmic Secret but eventually commandeered all payments from the distributor and started, promoting the film as his.  The other 84% have no idea how much revenue is coming in.

@24:30 Leon talks about David Wilcock and how David cried when his best friend Corey turned on him.  Wilcock had also secured $150,000 for Corey with three fundraisers because he was always desperate for money.  This was on top of the $900,000 that came after from films, online courses, etc.

Corey did the classic sociopath trait by telling Leon that Wilcock was not a team player; his popularity was low until Corey came along; David was lazy, unmotivated and arrogant; and he had not done enough real work to deserve any percentage.

@29:00 Leon talks about Jordan Sather and how Corey didn't want to give him his percentage for Cosmic Secret then finally said only 5% and give Liz Lorie 5% too, even though she had only given 4 months work to Sathers 2 years.

Leon then explains Brandon Graham and Dave Evart's, (not sure if spelling correct), contributions, (post production, sound, special effects, editing, etc), over 2 1/2 years who were only begrudgingly offered 5% from Corey.

Roger, Brandon and Dave contributed hundreds of hours on the documentary.  Corey contributed 5 hours which was on his script and then demanded directing rights.

@41:00 Leon describes and reads the bully letter from Corey's lawyer.  He then shares how he used his A-list contacts to get Corey into Hollywood.  Jim Hart was prepared to go ahead but Corey wanted to wait months until Roger's contact ran out.  Hollywood big guns weren't prepared to sit around and wait.

A bit of justice there, thank god, with Corey losing the deal. But wait there's more . . . Corey  then goes to Jim Hart and asks him to work directly with him because Leon is crooked.  And that's where he took his arrogance one step too far.

Suffice to say Corey will never, ever work in Hollywood.  His reputation was no match for Leon's respected 50 years.

To be continued in Part 3.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 22nd December 2020 at 02:09.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2020), Franny (22nd December 2020), Mike (22nd December 2020), RunningDeer (22nd December 2020), Savannah (22nd December 2020)

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Leon then explains Brandon Graham and Dave Evart's, (not sure if spelling correct), contributions, (post production, sound, special effects, editing, etc), over 2 1/2 years who were only begrudgingly offered 5% from Corey.

Roger, Brandon and Dave contributed hundreds of hours on the documentary.  Corey contributed 5 hours which was on his script and then demanded directing rights.

@41:00 Leon describes and reads the bully letter from Corey's lawyer.  He then shares how he used his A-list contacts to get Corey into Hollywood.  Jim Hart was prepared to go ahead but Corey wanted to wait months until Roger's contact ran out.  Hollywood big guns weren't prepared to sit around and wait.

A bit of justice there, thank god, with Corey losing the deal. But wait there's more . . . Corey  then goes to Jim Hart and asks him to work directly with him because Leon is crooked.  And that's where he took his arrogance one step too far.

Suffice to say Corey will never, ever work in Hollywood.  His reputation was no match for Leon's respected 50 years.
    Corey is promoting this film pitch on twitter. It was created by Brandon Graham.

Here is the blurb: This is the rip reel for the old concept for a feature film created by Brandon Graham of EUX Media. We will be bringing a new concept to Hollywood in 2021 to several platforms and cable channels that will be based on my Testimony as presented in our first Graphic Novel of the series titled 'Ascension Chronicles: Spheres of Influence' found at DisclosureComics.com.

Kudos to Brandon. It's pretty cool. I'd say this was the movie deal that Corey fooked up because of his greed and wanting to cut out Roger and Leon. Which is why he's saying he will be [trying to] pitch another concept to Hollywood in 2021.

Good f***ing luck with that Corey. You idiot.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd December 2020), Franny (23rd December 2020), RunningDeer (22nd December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Part 3 with LEON ISAAC KENNEDY

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2020), Franny (23rd December 2020), Kryztian (4th January 2021), Mike (23rd December 2020), RunningDeer (23rd December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast