Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Forward Action Committee - A Council for Truth

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Forward Action Committee - A Council for Truth

In the video above MORE CONFIRMATION FROM LEON ISAAC KENNEDY OF COREY GOODE'S TYRANNICAL ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR.

- Leon would never have got involved with Corey if he had vetted him, but admits he never did because he trusted David Wilcock.

THAT'S AN IMPORTANT AND HELPFUL ADMISSION AS A REMINDER THAT WE MUST ALWAYS CHECK SOURCES FOR OURSELVES WITH AN UNBIASED ANALYSIS.

- Corey threatened to sue any platform that promoted Adrienne Youngbloods work.

- People need to start connecting the dots about Corey.  It isn't hard with everything out there.  And then shun Corey from the community because of his tyrannical abuse of people in the community and his anti-love and anti-disclosure, behaviour.

- Leon was forced to waste months and months of precious time helping people through his ministry cope with pandemic burdens because he had to legally address Corey's ridiculous and frivolous claims.

-  Corey's legal cases are costing upward of $150,000.

- The emotional toll on everyone in the community is staggering.

- Corey goes into military action to DESTROY every person (and group) who ever disagrees or challenges him.  He deliberately tries to strip them of all assets to make them and their families destitute.

-  Corey blocks disclosure by smothering everyone who doesn't run with his story and narrative because he wants the spotlight shone on him, and only him.  Corey calls his critics the dark alliance, larpers, cabal workers, etc.

-  Corey demanded Gaia TV and Jimmy Church not to air anyone else so he could keep being the star attraction.  Corey has been the only whistleblower who refused the lie detector.  All the other whistleblowers wilingly did and passed the lie dectector test.  

- Because not enough people stood up to Corey publically he was given a free pass to wreak havoc in his reign of terror.

[My comment: Avalon tried and tried and tried - even when people would keep telling us to give it up, shut up about it, and move on. But then others came on board at different times over Corey's 6 year reign.  So all good now, as better late than never! ]

@24:00 Leon discusses Roger's letter.  Corey has a drug problem which could be why he's always broke.

- Leon urges the community to purge Corey to protect the tribe.  Corey is a cancer that has to be removed.  How many more victims are to come if everyone doesn't take a stand and say NO MORE!

- Leon and Co have started their own legal fund to support all those past, present and future who are abused by Corey.

- @29:30  There is also a legal fund set up for WOMEN WHO HAVE BEEN SEXUALLY HARASSED BY COREY GOODE.  Leon elaborates on the abuse. Leon knows human rights activist and lawyer GLORIA ALLWOOD and will personally make sure you're complaints are heard by Gloria.

-  Leon will be returning to address Corey's lawyer(s).

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2020), Franny (24th December 2020), Mike (23rd December 2020), RunningDeer (23rd December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (24th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Quote Leon then explains Brandon Graham and Dave Evart's, (not sure if spelling correct), contributions, (post production, sound, special effects, editing, etc), over 2 1/2 years who were only begrudgingly offered 5% from Corey.

Roger, Brandon and Dave contributed hundreds of hours on the documentary.  Corey contributed 5 hours which was on his script and then demanded directing rights.

@41:00 Leon describes and reads the bully letter from Corey's lawyer.  He then shares how he used his A-list contacts to get Corey into Hollywood.  Jim Hart was prepared to go ahead but Corey wanted to wait months until Roger's contact ran out.  Hollywood big guns weren't prepared to sit around and wait.

A bit of justice there, thank god, with Corey losing the deal. But wait there's more . . . Corey  then goes to Jim Hart and asks him to work directly with him because Leon is crooked.  And that's where he took his arrogance one step too far.

Suffice to say Corey will never, ever work in Hollywood.  His reputation was no match for Leon's respected 50 years.
    Corey is promoting this film pitch on twitter. It was created by Brandon Graham.

Here is the blurb: This is the rip reel for the old concept for a feature film created by Brandon Graham of EUX Media. We will be bringing a new concept to Hollywood in 2021 to several platforms and cable channels that will be based on my Testimony as presented in our first Graphic Novel of the series titled 'Ascension Chronicles: Spheres of Influence' found at DisclosureComics.com.

Kudos to Brandon. It's pretty cool. I'd say this was the movie deal that Corey fooked up because of his greed and wanting to cut out Roger and Leon. Which is why he's saying he will be [trying to] pitch another concept to Hollywood in 2021.

Good f***ing luck with that Corey. You idiot.

I admit, not up to speed on the whole Corey thing, but damn- that’s Michael B Jordan.!!!😁

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), Franny (24th December 2020), Gemma13 (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Cross posting.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • The Corey Goode Accountability Project Episode 6 - Jordan Sather:

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), Mike (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Matthew Mournian, who is no researcher of any kind, couldn't spell Steven Greer or Duncan O'Finioan, and didn't feature the Dark Journalist's name (Daniel Liszt). Joe from the Carolinas really should have been there, too.... a serious omission. (And also, of course, Jay Weidner, Clif High, CW Chanter, and Alyssa Montalbano.)

And David Wilcock "attacked and abused" by Corey?? He was the slam-dunk culpable driving force behind the entire thing. But he's barely been mentioned.

There's still a lot of cognitive-dissonance doublethink going on in this series of videos. But just maybe, in stumbling steps, they're starting to get there after all this time. Considering Avalon members knew all about this 6 years ago, it's interesting to watch!
    Three more come to mind. GroovieBean, an Avalon member was hit hard. And I can't recall her name, she lived in Hawaii. She became a member of Avalon after Dark Journalist featured her and another whistleblower who was also trashed by the Corey Clan. He was a volunteer at the conferences and a veteran of the armed services. I wasn’t able to find the thread. IIRC Dark Journalist had to remove the video(s).

The woman from Hawaii was flat broke. Corey stiffed her. Her profession was setting up conferences. He walked away with all her contacts that she acquired over the years and her conference model and set it up elsewhere. Not only did she not get paid for months of work, but she lost the deposits for the venues. And most important, because of attacks to her good name and the spread of false rumors, she was left with a sullied reputation in some circles.
    That would be dear Annette O'Toole.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Mike (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

Sather is evasive and unwiling to take responsibility for his role. He's still playing the game. After watching Mr Kennedy spill his heart and soul in his no holds barred video, Sather comes off like a spoiled rich kid trying to avoid detention as he's forced to explain to the principal why he egged a school ("..er...uh..i was young and naive and the other kids made me do it!")

He had a perfect chance to redeem himself, but he's still very much in self preservation mode.

I'm glad he came out on the one hand, but it rings empty and hollow. A) Mr Kennedy blazed the trail, which makes it rather easy to step up now, B) Sather waited way too long, and C) even with the perfect opportuniy he was still a waffling c#nt

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), gord (27th December 2020), justntime2learn (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,522 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Sather is evasive and unwiling to take responsibility for his role. He's still playing the game. After watching Mr Kennedy spill his heart and soul in his no holds barred video, Sather comes off like a spoiled rich kid trying to avoid detention as he's forced to explain to the principal why he egged a school ("..er...uh..i was young and naive and the other kids made me do it!")

He had a perfect chance to redeem himself, but he's still very much in self preservation mode.

I'm glad he came out on the one hand, but it rings empty and hollow. A) Mr Kennedy blazed the trail, which makes it rather easy to step up now, B) Sather waited way too long, and C) even with the perfect opportunity he was still a waffling c#nt
    Yes, 100% correct on all counts.

Laura Eisenhower is next, 3 hours from now. I'm not sure if I can bring myself to listen to that!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), gord (27th December 2020), justntime2learn (24th December 2020), Mike (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020), Yoda (24th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)

I'm glad he came out on the one hand, but it rings empty and hollow. A) Mr Kennedy blazed the trail, which makes it rather easy to step up now, B) Sather waited way too long, and C) even with the perfect opportunity he was still a waffling c#nt
    Yes, 100% correct on all counts.

Laura Eisenhower is next, 3 hours from now. I'm not sure if I can bring myself to listen to that!

I don't know which will be more painful, listening to her or Matthew.

I like what you said in another post, that part about "stumbling towards the truth". And even as I'm writing these highly criitcal posts of some of these people, I'm wondering if i might be expecting too much. If we're at least trending in the right direction, or stumbling towards the light, maybe that's the best we can all hope for now. But I just can't help but be bitterly disappointed with some of these people.

I'll give Laura a shot. I'm actually a pretty soft touch. Not that she cares, but it would be pretty easy to win me over! Just tell the damn truth about it all, don't waffle, accept responsibilty for her part, give some version of a mea culpa perhaps, and call it a day. I don't expect these people to prostrate themselves in front of an angry mob or anything. Just be honest about it all. Far from ruining them, I think it would actually earn them some new fans.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), gord (27th December 2020), justntime2learn (24th December 2020), RunningDeer (24th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

5 mins into the Eisenhower video and I'm already out. Ugh. These people are pitiful. Sheer drivel. I'm actually embarrassed that I listened that long

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), gord (27th December 2020), justntime2learn (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (25th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Cosmic Redemption: The Corey Goode Accountability Project
    Episode 7 - Laura Eisenhower
    (43 min)
    In today's very special episode Laura breaks down her experience and targetting at the hands of Cosmic Conman Corey Goode and the Sphere Being Alliance.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), justntime2learn (25th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

IMO the term" forward action committee- a council for truth" is more cult toxic rhetoric. The fact that they left off names on their list, spelled names incorrectly and included people that are still dangerous to the community speaks volumes of a sham.
    IMO this is all to save face, money and keep the conference circuit going. EVERYONE SO FAR ON THIS CHANNEL IS STILL USING MIND CONTROL RHETORIC, AND SPOKE AT THE CONFERENCES. They admitted they knew about the abuse yet did NOTHING, MADE THEIR MONEY AND NOW SHIP SINKING TRYING TO RECOVER. Makes me, and many others just sick. Mathew and Jordan were in MECN, knew the vile that many have dealt with 2016. To hear Matthew spew on DARK ALLIANCE AS IF HE IS THE SAVIOR for all, and actually has a clue is a disgrace. PURE slap in the face to all those that have dealt with severe trauma.
    the pompous answers they give out in chat is just more showing who these people are. these people are so far from Authentic its frightening. to be authentic you have to lay out the facts right, and include everyone, even us little peons.
    sorry if I am coming off heated, but seriously, what a joke. IT IS MORE ABUSE ACCORDING TO MY COUNSELOR.
    Matt told me to get the **** out of the chat, when he got triggered because I pointed out to not call people "professional victims" in the chat which he did, that is abuse. isn't he a counselor?
    some truth, i reached out and got shut down. This is not about truth in any way.
    SHOUT OUT TO JOE FROM CAROLINAS, CW CHANTER, MYSELF, JASON RICE, RICHARD DOLAN, DARK JOURNALIST, BILL RYAN, SHANE THE RUINER, ELENA KAPULNIK, DERICK FAUST AND MANY OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EDUCATE THE PUBLIC ABOUT A DANGEROUS CULT.
    THIS CULT HAS MORE THEN ONE LEADER AND THEY USE TECHNOLOGY TO RECRUIT AND MAKE MONEY. NEW TYPE OF CULT ! THEY ARE ALL CULT LEADERS ON THIS CHANNEL. AND YOU CAN BET THEY WILL DO DOCUMENTARIES AND THENSOME TO CONTINUE.... THAT IS WHAT ITS ABOUT

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by runningdeer (here)
    cosmic redemption: The corey goode accountability project
    episode 7 - laura eisenhower
    (43 min)
    in today's very special episode laura breaks down her experience and targetting at the hands of cosmic conman corey goode and the sphere being alliance.
    its a disgrace
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th December 2020 at 00:48. Reason: fixed broken video link

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Gwin Ru (25th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (25th December 2020), sunflower (25th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GroovieBean (here)
    SHOUT OUT TO JOE FROM CAROLINAS, CW CHANTER, MYSELF, JASON RICE, RICHARD DOLAN, DARK JOURNALIST, BILL RYAN, SHANE THE RUINER, ELENA KAPULNIK, DERICK FAUST AND MANY OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EDUCATE THE PUBLIC ABOUT A DANGEROUS CULT.
    Yep, ever since 2015. (For Avalon members, the end of 2014.) That's 6 (six!) years ago.

And that snowball really started rolling in 2017 when a lot of people suddenly paid attention and made very clear, swift personal judgments at the time.

For Jordan Sather to pretend he could hardly remember Joe's name and call him "the Carolinas guy" was a piece of bad acting that says a great deal about him. He knows Joe from the Carolinas extremely well.

Here's a reminder:

It's taken people a long, long time to even begin to catch on. And it's interesting to see [some of] them skidding around so much, totally evading responsibility for some pretty nasty stuff they did.

Even now, Matthew Mournian is not wanting to "debunk" Corey's story. That's his statement at the start of each video.

And he's a hypocrite. He's only interested in 'truth' as long as it supports his stance. (His naive self-importance is extremely hard to listen to. But a lot of people see that, of course, so he's now learning something himself about integrity when on the public stage. Many of these journeys are continuing, nowhere near the end yet.)

It's more drama, with even more being revealed about almost everyone involved. But I do have to say, I did very much appreciate listening to Leon Kennedy. He and Adrienne Youngblood — so far — have been the only witnesses with any honesty and integrity that I can see.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th December 2020 at 01:19.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), gord (27th December 2020), GroovieBean (25th December 2020), Gwin Ru (25th December 2020), Kryztian (4th January 2021), kudzy (25th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (25th December 2020), Yoda (25th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Awesome post Groovie! Thanks so much for saying all that I feel exactly the same.

This "soul group"? What "soul group"? Who the f#ck is this guy talking about? I resent the assumption that everyone involved in the Goode saga, both directly and indirectly are part of some group that Matthew the interdimensional twat is now the unofficial leader of. I'm already longing for the days we called it the "alternative community". And I loathe that term.

Youre so right - everyone involved is still playing the same game(except Mr Kennedy). Notice how Matthew keeps insisting that we're not going to question Corey's story etc, and the reason is because the story he's selling isn't much different...and there is an investment in keeping the new age circus going.

All that's happening now is a subtle attempt to transition from one freak show to another. Laura E. and Sather and most of the others aren't part of any exclusive soul group; the only group they're part of is the neurotic tribe of the lost. Matthew is trying to preserve "ascension" while tearing down Goode so as to position himself as the new intergalactic nerd de jour. There isn't a palm face emoji big enough to express my exasperation
    Last edited by Mike; 25th December 2020 at 01:34.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (25th December 2020), Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), GroovieBean (25th December 2020), Gwin Ru (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (25th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by GroovieBean (here)
    Yep, ever since 2015. (For Avalon members, the end of 2014.) That's 6 (six!) years ago.

And that snowball really started rolling in 2017 when a lot of people suddenly paid attention and made very clear, swift personal judgments at the time.

For Jordan Sather to pretend he could hardly remember Joe's name and call him "the Carolinas guy" was a piece of bad acting that says a great deal about him. He knows Joe from the Carolinas extremely well.

Here's a reminder:

It's taken people a long, long time to even begin to catch on. And it's interesting to see [some of] them skidding around so much, totally evading responsibility for some pretty nasty stuff they did.

Even now, Matthew Mournian is not wanting to "debunk" Corey's story. That's his statement at the start of each video.

And he's a hypocrite. He's only interested in 'truth' as long as it supports his stance. (His naive self-importance is extremely hard to listen to. But a lot of people see that, of course, so he's now learning something himself about integrity when on the public stage. Many of these journeys are continuing, nowhere near the end yet.)

It's more drama, with even more being revealed about almost everyone involved. But I do have to say, I did very much appreciate listening to Leon Kennedy. He and Adrienne Youngblood — so far — have been the only witnesses with any honesty and integrity that I can see.
    i liked Leon too, tried reaching out but my guess is I won't be answered. WHAT I THINK THEY ARE DOING IS RECRUITING STORIES WITH THE WEBSITE, JUST LIKE THEY RECRUITED CULT MINNIONS EARLY ON , TO USE THEIR TESTIMONY FOR A DOCUMENTARY. I WONDER WHERE THE EMAILS GO? RR OR MATT? OR LEON?
    ITS A DATA COLLECTION SITE, YET AGAIN

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

avid (25th December 2020), Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Gwin Ru (25th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (25th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

THANKS MUCH MIKE! SEE THE CHAT OF ASS KISSING SO THEY CAN CLIMB THE LADDER GET A PIECE OF THE INSANITY PIE? HYPOCRITES ALL OF EM
    LAURA DIDN'T MENTION ALL THE PEOPLE THAT SHE KNEW WERE BEING HURT, TALKED TO HER LAST YEAR AND WOULDN'T COME FORWARD TO APOLOGIZE although VERY AWARE OF THE SITUATION. KEPT IT BEHIND SCENES , NOT UNTIL ALL THE INNER CIRCLE COMES OUT SO THEY CAN JUST KEEP DOING WHAT THEY ARE DOING DOES SHE BABBLE OUT SOME MORE BS. THERE IS NO AUTHENTICITY TO ANY OF THEM.
    THEY ALL WERE WITNESSES AND CHOSE TO DO NOTHING! THEY ALL CLAIM TO BE PROFESSIONALS AND YET DIDN'T SEE HOW DARK ANY OF IT WAS TILL THEY GET SUED? YET US SMALL POTATOES BEEN SCREAMING FROM THE RAFTERS FOR YEARS. WHAT A CROCK OF UTTER ****.

THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE MAKING A MOCKERY OF THE "DARK ALLIANCE" . MATTHEW BRINGS IT UP AS IF HE KNOWS THE SCENARIO, AND THE TRAUMA THAT WE SUSTAINED. THE GASLIGHTING AND TERROR, STALKING AND VIDEOS.
    THE ORIGINAL DA SCENARIO WAS 2017: W/ THE FACEBOOK POSTS , SPONSERED PAID POSTS, VIDEOS THEN THAT LEAD TO THE BLOGS AND STALKING. DON'T FORGET ANONYMOUS CHANNEL WITH SCARY VIDEOS. I SHOWED ALL THIS, AND THENSOME. I WAS GASLIT SO BAD, LOST SPEAKING AT CONFERENCES. WHERE ARE THE VICTIM SUPPORTERS IN THE CHATS? IM SPEAKING FOR US ALL, NOT JUST ME. I GET ATTACKED FROM BOTH SIDES, FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO CLUE AS TO THE TRUTH BUT ARE TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OTHERS HURT AS WELL AS WANTING TO BE THE "REPORTER" WITH THE SCOOP AS IF NONE OF US HERE EXIST.
    PEOPLE ARE THROWING THE DA AROUND LIKE ITS COOL, ITS NOT. THE DEATH THREATS ARE STILL UP TO THE KEY MEMBERS WHICH WAS NAMED ME AND ASCENDING. A FEW OTHERS AS WELL. ITS WRONG. REALLY FRUSTRATED BY THE NEGLECT AND LACK OF RECOGITION TO THE VICTIMS.
    THE DARK ALLIANCE SCENARIO 2019 IS NOT THE SAME, TURNED INTO A JOKE OUT OF PURE HURT BY THOSE IN 2017. TIRED OF FACTS GETTING SKEWED AND PEOPLE NOT ASKING FIRST PERSON VICTIMS TO SHARE THERE STORIES. THE ONLY REASON MY STORY GOT OUT WAS CAUSE I KEEP PUSHING, THEN I GET CALLED A "PROFESSIONAL VICTIM" BY PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY ARE TRYING TO EXPOSE THE CULT, ITS GROSS AND ABUSIVE.
    HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THE VICTIMS BEEN ASKED FOR AN INTERVIEW? MAYBE ONCE, MMMM... CW ONLY PERSON ASKED ME. THE ONLY REASON IT HAPPENED ON RC IS BECAUSE I PUSHED IT.
    SOME DAY MAYBE A REAL JOURNALIST WILL ASK ME AND OTHERS FOR AN INTERVIEW, PEOPLE THAT KNOW THE FACTS.
    THE CG CIRCUS WILL ALL CONTINUE MAKING THEIR MONEY AND BRAINWASHING WITH THEIR BABBLE.

YES, I AM HEATED, ITS WRONG WHAT IS GOING ON. ITS NOT ABOUT WHO SAID WHAT WHEN, OR BEING FIRST. ITS ABOUT RECOGNITION WHERE IT IS DUE, WHO WAS HURT, FACTS CORRECT, PEOPLE SCARED FOR THEIR LIFE AND THEN ATTACKED FROM ALL SIDES WHILE TRYING TO GET HELP AND WARN OTHERS; US PEONS WERE RIGHT AND SHOULD BE CREDITED AS SUCH. APOLOGIES SHOULD BE MADE PUBLICLY
    Last edited by GroovieBean; 25th December 2020 at 02:44.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

avid (25th December 2020), Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), Gwin Ru (25th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (25th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (25th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Clif High's comment on the live chat:
    So much self serving, virtue signaling, ego puffing, religious fervor igniting rhetoric.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (25th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (25th December 2020), gord (27th December 2020), GroovieBean (25th December 2020), Hym (25th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020), Yoda (25th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bill ryan (here)
    clif high's comment on the live chat:
    so much self serving, virtue signaling, ego puffing, religious fervor igniting rhetoric.
    lol! No way can i sum it up in a sentence.... Too much sicilian in me.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Franny (26th December 2020), Gemma13 (26th December 2020), gord (27th December 2020), Hym (25th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), RunningDeer (26th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(cross post)
    These are a couple of my posts from November, 2018. They demonstrate Jordan Sather's conniving personality. We left out Joe from Carolina’s name on the thread. We called him the Health Care Worker. Jordan tweeted out Joe's real name and lied about him having a criminal record. When in reality, I found the 75 year old man with the same name that had the criminal record. I blocked out the name and address on the screen shots to protect Joe and man.

Post from November 9, 2018

Jordan Sather may have deleted his tweet, but it’s out there. He also added false information. If he took the time to read, he’d see the records are of a 75 year old man. Or did he but chose to ignore that fact those facts?

Post from November 8, 2018
    • A couple of well known alt media folks have been doxxed over the last couple of days.
    • Jordan Sather has over 67,000 followers. He chose to retweet the dox info on our friend, the Health Care Worker who counsels cancer patients.
    • C.W. Chanter and his Dad who is in his late 80's got doxed. (photo here)

From Dark Journalist twitter page.

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM UPDATE: DISCLOSURE CULTS & DISINFORMATION!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2020), Gemma13 (29th December 2020), gord (28th December 2020), GroovieBean (28th December 2020), Kryztian (4th January 2021), Mike (28th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tuesday, January 5, 2021 @ 4:00 pm (EST) This was his 3rd new upload.

Cosmic Redemption: The Corey Goode
    Accountability Project - "For the Record" - Update/Report

In episode 8 we answer some of the questions we've received since the launch of this operation as well as give a bit of an update as to where we are headed with this project. I also give a bit of my own testimony and talk about what to expect in 2021 from the Forward Action Committee.

For any additional information, to reach Leon Kennedy, or to read any of the documentation spoken of in previous episodes please visit cosmicjustice.org.

To view Liz Lorie's video interview or documentation please visit truelightlegalfund.com.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th January 2021 at 22:09.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th January 2021), Gemma13 (5th January 2021), Mike (5th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2