+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solving the Mystery of the Great Pyramid of Egypt (2020 Documentary) | Ancient Architects

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Solving the Mystery of the Great Pyramid of Egypt (2020 Documentary) | Ancient Architects

Sorry if all ready posted

This is a great investigation into the creation of the the Great Pyramid.
    I think he/Ancient Architects has brought it all together in this vid.
    Give it a look all the way through, very interesting, recommended.

Quote A title with a bold claim of solving the mystery of the Great Pyramid of Egypt needs to be the most in-depth study ever produced by the Ancient Architects Channel, and in this new 2020 documentary, I attempt to do just that with a feature-length 90-minute video.

After reading just about ever primary and secondary source available, I present the most logical explanation for the pyramid - who built it, when it was built, how it was built and what function it had. I attempt to explain every major anomaly inside the pyramid, including the Queen's Chamber airshafts and Gantenbrink door's, the unfinished Subterranean Chamber, the damage in the King's Chamber and where the secret chambers lie within.

I also draw upon microgravimetry data from the 1980s, muon scans by the ScanPyramids project, architectural ideas from Jean Pierre Houdin and Old Kingdom cosmological afterlife believes as studied by Anthony Sakovich to help me formulate a master plan - a master plan that works for me and satisfies the Great Pyramid conundrum.
    Videos mentioned in the video include:
    UnchartedX: The Improbable Timeline of the Old Kingdom Mega-Pyramid Builders:
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Anna70 (21st December 2020), DeeMetrios (21st January 2021), EFO (20th December 2020), haroldsails (20th December 2020), Hym (19th December 2020), Ioneo (19th December 2020), Journeyman (20th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (20th December 2020), kfm27917 (20th December 2020), leavesoftrees (21st December 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st December 2020), Metaphor (19th December 2020), O Donna (22nd December 2020), palehorse (21st December 2020), Peace in Oz (20th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Solving the Mystery of the Great Pyramid of Egypt (2020 Documentary) | Ancient Architects

Point 58:10 The closed/plugged shafts, show the outer edge of the original pyramid, and so were plugged and built over.
    Makes total sense to me, great
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

palehorse (21st December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Default Re: Solving the Mystery of the Great Pyramid of Egypt (2020 Documentary) | Ancient Architects

The book called "Shape Power" by Dan A. Davidson gives a good insight about the Pyramids in the chapter 4 (PYRAMID ENERGY).

quoted from the book

"
    4.2 Great Pyramid Was NOT a Tomb

The great pyramid was never built or used as a tomb for some Egyptian royalty or anyone else. Nothing was ever found in the pyramid resembling Egyptian tombs. The pyramid was built with air passages, no tomb or other pyramid was built with air passages for the dead to breath. The granite plug, a block 15 feet long, which was at the beginning of the ascending passage, was placed there when the construction reached that level.

Speculation abounds as to the great pyramid's true function. Orthodox Egyptologists cling to the belief that the great pyramid was used as a tomb for Cheops, the Egyptian king during whose reign the Pyramid was supposedly built. The Rosicrucian Society believes that the pyramid was used as an initiation chamber to test advanced adepts. Some believe that it is an interstellar beacon to guide alien spacecraft to planet earth. Whatever the great pyramid is, it is NOT a tomb nor has it ever been. As a minimum, it is a testimony that advanced technology existed on the earth, rivaling our own, over 6000 year ago. A recent test case by Japanese scientists to duplicate the effort with modern construction technology and engineering failed.
    "

The Chapter 8 (NUCLEAR STRUCTURE - BASIS OF SHAPE POWER) is also very interesting, specially the sub items The Torroidal Electron, Magnetism and Gravity.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

DeeMetrios (21st January 2021), Maknocktomb (21st December 2020), scotslad (21st December 2020), Sunny-side-up (21st December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread