+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21

Thread: BREAKING NEWS ~ Continuously Updated

1. Link to Post #401
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS ~ Continuously Updated

The push towards accepting satanism in the mainstream is surreal these days..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Matthew (16th April 2021), pabranno (16th April 2021)

3. Link to Post #402
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 252 posts

Quote Posted by s7e6e (here)
    The push towards accepting satanism in the mainstream is surreal these days..
    The bad is good attitude is unreal!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

pabranno (16th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #403
    Australia Avalon Member Constance's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,980 times in 3,130 posts

Head Of Denmark's Medicine Agency Faints During Conference Announcing AstraZeneca Discontinuation

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2021), Hym (16th April 2021), Jill (17th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #404
    Thanks
    Thanked 331,680 times in 24,528 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)

Head Of Denmark's Medicine Agency Faints During Conference Announcing AstraZeneca Discontinuation
    Jeez!!! I've never seen anyone go down quite like that.

(...I wonder if it was on live TV...?)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bennycog (17th April 2021), Constance (16th April 2021), Hym (16th April 2021), Jill (17th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021), Yoda (16th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #405
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56744474

...During the press conference the head of Denmark's Medicines Agency, Tanja Erichsen, fainted and was taken to hospital as a precaution. The agency later tweeted that she had recovered...

I guess so...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2021), Hym (16th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #406
    Language
    English
    Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

wondering (16th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #407
    Thanks
    Thanked 331,680 times in 24,528 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56744474
    ...During the press conference the head of Denmark's Medicines Agency, Tanja Erichsen, fainted and was taken to hospital as a precaution. The agency later tweeted that she had recovered...
    I guess so...
    Yes, the BBC showed the video. (For a short while!!)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (16th April 2021), Inversion (16th April 2021), Reinhard (16th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021), Yoda (17th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #408
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,586 times in 939 posts

The Ontario Premiere just finished speaking live - Ontario will be locked down with the stay at home order for another 2 weeks.

It was odd though, as if he was trying to make things sound bad without having the stats to back it. Almost like the orders are from "a level above him" and he has to do what he is told. That is the feeling that I got from it. You know when someone is talking to you and they just don't come across as being truthful? It was like I could feel his stress because he was uncomfortable saying what he had to say. But maybe he is always sort of like that? Anyone else care to share an opinion on this?

What is new from the last few weeks?
    - He said police will be stopping vehicles in order to ask them why they are out of their homes, where are they going and they have to show I.D. This is a push because police usually need probably cause and this crosses the line for Canadians (similar as in the U.S.) you don't have to give info like your name unless you have broken the law. I am sure most people will cooperate, but some will stand hard for their rights.

- He spoke about closing the borders to the provinces on our east and west borders. (Except to essential things.) He seemed to be asking (pleading?) with the National Government to bring stricter international border regulations.

- He was asking the Canadian government to provide Ontario with more vaccines - because that is what the problem is apparently.

- Essential businesses have to operate at 25% capacity. (But I thought we were already doing that.)

- He exclaimed that many people are arriving into Ontario through airlines and that we have to test them because they are bringing covid into our province. (But we already have this in place.)

- But they are going to close down golf courses. I mean come on - you know how many people congregate on those fairways. (yeah, sarcasm) Geeez, why not let people walk through a field with their friend? They stop, hit a ball and walk some more. Crazy.

- He said he saw a lot of people going into public parks and that has to stop. But he also said that it was ok to go outside and get exercise and walk your dog and stuff like that. So, I don't know where he was going with that.

There were a few other things, but really it felt like they are trying to make something out of nothing.

They said that they are stopping more surgeries and opening more beds in the hospitals.

There are 700 people in ICU in the hospitals in Ontario with covid (apparently, but it does not say the age of the people). The population in Ontario is around 14.5 million.

So, this is a critical situation? I think he used the word "inferno" or "like a wild fire". *sigh*
    Last edited by Patient; 16th April 2021 at 21:51.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Constance (16th April 2021), fifi (17th April 2021), happyuk (16th April 2021), wondering (16th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #409
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    The Ontario Premiere just finished speaking live - Ontario will be locked down with the stay at home order for another 2 weeks.

It was odd though, as if he was trying to make things sound bad without having the stats to back it. Almost like the orders are from "a level above him" and he has to do what he is told. That is the feeling that I got from it. You know when someone is talking to you and they just don't come across as being truthful? It was like I could feel his stress because he was uncomfortable saying what he had to say. But maybe he is always sort of like that? Anyone else care to share an opinion on this?

What is new from the last few weeks?
    - He said police will be stopping vehicles in order to ask them why they are out of their homes, where are they going and they have to show I.D. This is a push because police usually need probably cause and this crosses the line for Canadians (similar as in the U.S.) you don't have to give info like your name unless you have broken the law. I am sure most people will cooperate, but some will stand hard for their rights.

- He spoke about closing the borders to the provinces on our east and west borders. (Except to essential things.) He seemed to be asking (pleading?) with the National Government to bring stricter international border regulations.

- He was asking the Canadian government to provide Ontario with more vaccines - because that is what the problem is apparently.

- Essential businesses have to operate at 25% capacity. (But I thought we were already doing that.)

- He exclaimed that many people are arriving into Ontario through airlines and that we have to test them because they are bringing covid into our province. (But we already have this in place.)

- But they are going to close down golf courses. I mean come on - you know how many people congregate on those fairways. (yeah, sarcasm) Geeez, why not let people walk through a field with their friend? They stop, hit a ball and walk some more. Crazy.

- He said he saw a lot of people going into public parks and that has to stop. But he also said that it was ok to go outside and get exercise and walk your dog and stuff like that. So, I don't know where he was going with that.

There were a few other things, but really it felt like they are trying to make something out of nothing.

They said that they are stopping more surgeries and opening more beds in the hospitals.

There are 700 people in ICU in the hospitals in Ontario with covid (apparently, but it does not say the age of the people). The population in Ontario is around 14.5 million.

So, this is a critical situation? I think he used the word "inferno" or "like a wild fire". *sigh*
    Maybe neuro-biologicals have been used on this individual...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Hym (16th April 2021), Patient (17th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21