Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS ~ Continuously Updated

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    WOW!! even MSM is reporting this as BREAKING NEWS

i'm SO thrilled ...

THIS is the level of action NECESSARY to obtain results

absolutely nothing short of THIS will be effective

whoever this man is? he is my new hero!!

amazing!
    Terrific, we are confronted with a direct existential threat with these products - they are literally toxic and pernicious. Well done to the school.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th May 2021), Brigantia (25th May 2021), Eva2 (25th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th May 2021), Hym (26th May 2021), iota (26th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th May 2021), Philippe (27th May 2021), Sadieblue (26th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (25th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #442
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

Review of Project Veritas's new video, etc. from Forbidden Knowledge
    5/25/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/fac...-global-scale/

"This may be the most hair-raising Project Veritas investigation I've seen to date.

Two Facebook whistleblowers have come forward to describe an effort to remove, down-rank and demote even the vaguest hint of "vaccine hesitancy" on the Big Tech platform, in such a way that can only be described as Orwellian beyond one's wildest dreams. Many of you already know this because you have experienced it firsthand.

Facebook has established an extremely nuanced and robust algorithm to detect "vaccine hesitancy" in order to "reduce exposure" to it and to prevent its spread among its billions of users. This is done by assigning a "VH" score or "vaccine hesitancy score" to user comments, which will demote the comment or leave it alone, based on the score assigned to the comment or content.

According to internal documents leaked by the whistleblowers, it doesn't matter if the comments are true, what matters is if they diverge from the approved narrative. Comments diverging with the approved narrative are to be "suppressed in any way possible", according to Whistleblower #1.

The test is currently being run on 1.5% of Facebook and Instagram's 3.8 billion users and it is overseen by some of Facebook's senior personnel.

Project Veritas' James O'Keefe asks Whistleblower #1, "Where do you think this is headed? Does it get any worse than this?" and he responds that if there is no pushback and the wider public accepts this, Facebook won't stop at just doing this with vaccines; this scoring system will be applied to literally every topic, in relation to the approved narrative.

Whistleblower #1 says that at least 25% of his colleagues at Facebook share his concerns that the vaccine hesitancy algorithm is morally wrong and his worst fear is that the policy is going to keep expanding until anything can violate it.

He says, "What would happen if this was scaled larger and scaled to Twitter and the Internet as a whole is way worse than anything that could happen from me getting fired from my job...It's about more than me. It's about really everyone in the world."

Whistleblower #2 describes what Facebook is doing to "Having a relationship with somebody that's controlling and abusive...an abusive partner not allowing their spouse to speak out about things that are going on in their marriage or in their relationship and limiting their voice. It's very damaging in that sense...If you think about this logically...it's very incriminating in my opinion."

This is especially so, given the internal Facebook executive video conference leaked by Whistleblower #2 last July, in which CEO, Mark Zuckerberg openly admitted to having concerns about the long term side effects of "modifying people's DNA and RNA," which would have led to his suspension from his own platform, had it been posted publicly.

Whistleblower #2 says, "They want to build a community where everyone complies, not where people can have open discourse and dialogue..." and he says, "I almost feel like there's outside sources pressuring Mark – or could be...and you look at the video with Fauci...Mark doesn't seem too pleased..."

When O'Keefe asks Whistleblower #2 what his message would be to any future whistleblowers at Facebook, he says, "Go ahead and do it...There's a lot of blowback to telling the truth and...you are going to going to receive blowback, but just weigh it out...can you live with yourself for the rest of your life if you work at Facebook and you knew about this?...

"I'm a father, so...I fear for my family, for my children's safety. But I also understand that...as I told my wife, I have to do something, when it comes to to standing up for a world I want my children to live in. I don't want to leave them a world to where they don't have these liberties, these personal securities, to where they can willingly make their own medical decisions between them, their doctor and those closest to them...That's not something I could do and it came down to the point where I had to make a decision to do what was right."

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    O'Keefe joins Hannity to discuss Veritas' NEW BOMBSHELL Two-Whistleblower story from within Facebook
    61,405 views•May 24, 2021
    Project Veritas
    961K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th May 2021), Blacklight43 (25th May 2021), fifi (26th May 2021), Franny (27th May 2021), gini (26th May 2021), Hym (26th May 2021), iota (26th May 2021), Sadieblue (26th May 2021), selinam (25th May 2021), Snoweagle (26th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #443
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

AP Photo/Ted S. Warren

Texas Two-Fer: Lawmakers Approve Constitutional Carry,
    2A Sanctuary Bills

Bearingarms.com reports:

"The state of Texas has long had a reputation as being vehemently pro-gun. However, they also had a training requirement you had to deal with before lawfully carrying a firearm. That’s less than ideal, to say the least. What the state needed was constitutional carry.

Then again, I’m of the opinion that every state needs constitutional carry, though plenty of states disagree.

Anyway, without constitutional carry, Texans were still going to have to go through a mandatory training class just to exercise their Second Amendment rights. That’s wrong on every level.

Luckily, that’s now also history.
    • A measure long sought by conservative activists allowing Texans to carry handguns without a license is on the cusp of becoming law after the Texas Senate approved a compromise on the bill Monday, sending it to Gov. Greg Abbott.
    • Abbott has said he would sign the permitless carry proposal into law.
    • “We should have ‘constitutional carry’ in Texas,” Abbott told North Texas radio host Rick Roberts in April.
    • Just before midnight Sunday, the House approved the deal, hashed out behind closed doors, in an 82-62 vote. The Senate approved the deal Monday in a 17-13 vote.
    • “This is a simple restoration of Texans’ constitutional right under the Second Amendment, a right of the people to keep and bear arms,” the Senate sponsor, Sen. Charles Schwertner, R-Georgetown, said on the floor Monday. “I think it is a bill that is the strongest bill I’ve seen in my legislative career regarding the rights of our Second Amendment.”
    • House Bill 1927 would nix the requirement for Texas residents to obtain a license to carry handguns if they’re not prohibited by state or federal law from possessing a gun.
    • The compromise keeps intact a number of changes the Senate made to the House bill to assuage concerns from the law enforcement community, including striking a provision that would have barred officers from questioning people based only on their possession of a handgun.

I’m not going to lie, that’s one compromise provision I’d just as soon see having not been kept. There’s absolutely no reason to question anyone for carrying a gun without probable cause they shouldn’t be.

Still, as bad as that provision is, this is still a huge win for Texans."

read full article here:
    https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/...nctuary-n45625

this is really awesome news!! maybe Karen and i will plan a nice BBQ and invite everyone to come on down for some good ole' fashion Texan hospitality to celebrate! (no masks allowed please!)

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (27th May 2021), Hym (26th May 2021), justntime2learn (26th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th May 2021), onevoice (26th May 2021), pabranno (26th May 2021), Patient (27th May 2021), Sadieblue (26th May 2021), Snoweagle (26th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #444
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,886 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    AP Photo/Ted S. Warren

Texas Two-Fer: Lawmakers Approve Constitutional Carry,
    2A Sanctuary Bills

Bearingarms.com reports:

"The state of Texas has long had a reputation as being vehemently pro-gun. However, they also had a training requirement you had to deal with before lawfully carrying a firearm. That’s less than ideal, to say the least. What the state needed was constitutional carry.

Then again, I’m of the opinion that every state needs constitutional carry, though plenty of states disagree.

Anyway, without constitutional carry, Texans were still going to have to go through a mandatory training class just to exercise their Second Amendment rights. That’s wrong on every level.

Luckily, that’s now also history.
    • A measure long sought by conservative activists allowing Texans to carry handguns without a license is on the cusp of becoming law after the Texas Senate approved a compromise on the bill Monday, sending it to Gov. Greg Abbott.
    • Abbott has said he would sign the permitless carry proposal into law.
    • “We should have ‘constitutional carry’ in Texas,” Abbott told North Texas radio host Rick Roberts in April.
    • Just before midnight Sunday, the House approved the deal, hashed out behind closed doors, in an 82-62 vote. The Senate approved the deal Monday in a 17-13 vote.
    • “This is a simple restoration of Texans’ constitutional right under the Second Amendment, a right of the people to keep and bear arms,” the Senate sponsor, Sen. Charles Schwertner, R-Georgetown, said on the floor Monday. “I think it is a bill that is the strongest bill I’ve seen in my legislative career regarding the rights of our Second Amendment.”
    • House Bill 1927 would nix the requirement for Texas residents to obtain a license to carry handguns if they’re not prohibited by state or federal law from possessing a gun.
    • The compromise keeps intact a number of changes the Senate made to the House bill to assuage concerns from the law enforcement community, including striking a provision that would have barred officers from questioning people based only on their possession of a handgun.

I’m not going to lie, that’s one compromise provision I’d just as soon see having not been kept. There’s absolutely no reason to question anyone for carrying a gun without probable cause they shouldn’t be.

Still, as bad as that provision is, this is still a huge win for Texans."

read full article here:
    https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/...nctuary-n45625

this is really awesome news!! maybe Karen and i will plan a nice BBQ and invite everyone to come on down for some good ole' fashion Texan hospitality to celebrate! (no masks allowed please!)

My worry about this is that untrained people will be carrying a gun. People who think they are supposed to pull their gun out and stop a crime they might see. Any trained person knows you only pull your weapon if your life is threatened. Then you need to be prepared to take a life. Most of the people I know have been trained but many have not. So I worry about this one.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

avid (26th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (26th May 2021), ClearWater (27th May 2021), iota (27th May 2021), justntime2learn (26th May 2021), Mercedes (7th June 2021), onevoice (27th May 2021), Rosco1 (26th May 2021), Sadieblue (26th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (28th May 2021), wondering (26th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #445
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,229 times in 912 posts

It seems unbelievable to allow someone to drive a car, carry a gun or even pilot a boat without some training required. Good intentions aside, a desire to do something does not mean you should be allowed to do it without training... Common sense is in very short supply...stupidity and hormones do not make up for judgement and experience. Just sayin' 🤯🤯🤯

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

avid (26th May 2021), ClearWater (27th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (27th May 2021), onevoice (27th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (28th May 2021), UNEEKSTUF (7th June 2021)

11. Link to Post #446
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Annual Copenhagen "Democracy Summit" HUGE! World Leaders Gather In Secret Meeting—Covid Is Nothing In Compared To What They JUST Planned!
    37,239 views•May 19, 2021

Lisa Haven
    486K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (27th May 2021), fifi (8th June 2021), iota (27th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (27th May 2021), Sadieblue (27th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #447
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BREAKING Firm Leading the Hand Recount DEPARTS; Senate President Announces New Lead
    67,369 views•Premiered 4 hours ago
    Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov
    572K subscribers

" 🚨 ANNOUNCEMENT: No censorship! We’ve launched a new video platform called EPOCH TV 👉 https://ept.ms/3f7kBAt "

Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (27th May 2021), Hym (27th May 2021), iota (27th May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (27th May 2021), Sadieblue (27th May 2021), TomKat (27th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #448
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Facebook Insider Who Leaked 'Vaccine Hesitancy' Docs Morgan Kahmann GOES ON RECORD After Suspension
    130,119 views•May 27, 2021
    Project Veritas

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

iota (30th May 2021), Sadieblue (28th May 2021), Vangelo (29th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #449
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Facebook Insider Morgan Kahmann joins Tucker Carlson to discuss leaked 'Vaccine Hesitancy' documents
    38,870 views•May 27, 2021
    Project Veritas
    966K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th May 2021), George (29th May 2021), Hym (30th May 2021), iota (30th May 2021), Mercedes (28th May 2021), muxfolder (3rd June 2021), onevoice (28th May 2021), Vangelo (29th May 2021), wondering (28th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #450
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

US Senate set to pass $ 195 billion bill to boost competitiveness with China
    https://www.uktimenews.com/senate-se...ess-with-china

Disclaimer: Just my opinion and nothing else

The last time something like this happened was the US against the USSR, the US managed to break the USSR by causing them to outspend, in an attempt to win, until they could not keep up with the expenses and went broke

China is applying the same strategy and the US is, for some reason, falling into what was the USSR position back then, trying to outspend China in order to win, how come the US government can't see this?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Hym (30th May 2021), muxfolder (3rd June 2021), Pam (30th May 2021), scotslad (3rd June 2021)

21. Link to Post #451
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's called "the planned takedown of America"
    Check out the most recent news about it here, starting on the last page of this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1423924

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    US Senate set to pass $ 195 billion bill to boost competitiveness with China
    https://www.uktimenews.com/senate-se...ess-with-china

Disclaimer: Just my opinion and nothing else

The last time something like this happened was the US against the USSR, the US managed to break the USSR by causing them to outspend, in an attempt to win, until they could not keep up with the expenses and went broke

China is applying the same strategy and the US is, for some reason, falling into what was the USSR position back then, trying to outspend China in order to win, how come the US government can't see this?
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hym (30th May 2021), iota (30th May 2021), Mashika (30th May 2021), muxfolder (3rd June 2021), Pam (30th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #452
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ingraham: Who's really covering up for China's COVID involvement?
    May 27, 2021
    Fox News
    7.34M subscribers

'The Ingraham Angle' host blasts the Biden administration for their lack of urgency with investigating the unknown origins of COVID-19

Lefties make ‘handbrake U-turn’: Yesterday's COVID-19 ‘conspiracy theory’ is now ‘perfectly feasible
    10,943 views•May 29, 2021

Sky News Australia
    1.66M subscribers

"Sky News host Rowan Dean says “yesterday's conspiracy theory” about the Wuhan lab leak theory is now “perfectly feasible and highly likely” despite being previously dismissed as “heresy”.

“Long before anyone else was talking about it secretary Pompeo also told Outsiders about his suspicions that the bat soup story was baloney and the virus had leaked from a Wuhan biotech lab,” Mr Dean said.

“Facebook and social media were soon censoring anyone who dared even suggest the virus came from a Chinese biotech lab, and, of course, the devious American COVID adviser Dr Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, dismissed any such suggestion, presumably because it came from Donald Trump.

“Now, a year later, Facebook and all the lefties have done a massive handbrake U-turn, and what was yesterday's conspiracy theory is now perfectly feasible and highly likely.

“All these issues we raised on this show months ago now finally being picked up by the mainstream media.”

Mr Dean said the previous US administration suspected the virus had come “not only from a Chinese lab but a Chinese weapons lab”, yet the Biden administration immediately closed down that investigation.

“We also learned this week that one of the first actions of Joe Biden's presidency was to cancel a special secret US investigation set up late last year by Mike Pompeo to determine whether or not the coronavirus was actually the result of China's biotech weapons programs,” Mr Dean said.

“You have to ask yourself, why? What were they afraid of? What did they think it might have uncovered? Was Dr Fauci involved in that decision?” Mr Dean said.

“Xi Jinping's legitimacy and leadership could come into question within China because of this.” "
    Last edited by onawah; 30th May 2021 at 03:25.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hym (30th May 2021), iota (30th May 2021), Pam (30th May 2021), Peace in Oz (30th May 2021), thepainterdoug (30th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #453
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,054 times in 912 posts

At most times in international relations, all of the players, few who are in fact actually chosen by the people they claim to represent, matter very little about the course of the countries they so temporarily represent.

Just as political parties are at their core interests and motivations very much the same, even when they appear at odds with each other, it is unwise when looking at world affairs to not recognize that those who profit from the division of cultures, and even genocide of one group over the protection of another, have no interest at all in peace.
    They have always been of one mind and that is not a mind beholdin' to human sensibilities or even human survival. They stand back from the conflicts they create and see only the profits of every kind of strife imaginable.

It is easier to understand that they are allowed by those who control global finances, all wars, and all advanced tech, to act the way they do, to say what they say and to pretend to be fundamentally different than each other. Their lives and their fortunes are all dictated by trillionaires and the billionaires who serve them, and neither of those groups could be considered human.

There is no rhyme nor reason beyond the limitations of the darkness that holds those embedded controllers, as they hold entire countries, as well as global commerce and human health, slaves to their dominance.....which will only disappear when people unite.

Not one thing they do ever surprises me and the only reason for being here is to witness humanity connecting with itself. Now that would be a welcome surprise in this journey....

If my experiences have shown me anything noteworthy it is the constant provings that appear when things I have known for decades, are revealed and not too difficult for the average person to find, then to understand with common, relative perspective. Though I hold no such thing as hope, I have marveled at the little awakenings that sometimes arrive as breaking news....

I get the breaking news idea, and news does break. We all should be aware of that as it happens....Yet.....

There is no news beyond your own constant practice of engaging your life as best as you can, without the negative outside that exists only to divert your creativities.....and cultivate the real value of engaging those things that make a provable difference. You, us all, we.. are always news worthy.
    Last edited by Hym; 31st May 2021 at 00:12.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Ben (1st June 2021), De Christu (1st June 2021), Delight (6th June 2021), iota (30th May 2021), onawah (30th May 2021), Peace in Oz (30th May 2021), wondering (30th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #454
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BLM Founder (St. Paul) Says He Learned the ‘Ugly Truth’ and Resigned
    57,815 views•Premiered 3 hours ago
    Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov
    574K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (1st June 2021), Hym (2nd June 2021), iota (3rd June 2021), onevoice (1st June 2021), Reinhard (1st June 2021), Vangelo (1st June 2021)

29. Link to Post #455
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

From the Daily Telegraph:

Exclusive: Plans to make Covid passports a legal requirement for large events are set to be dropped, The Telegraph understands.

Officials believe there is no chance the law will be changed to mandate their use within the UK

Critics warn that making people show proof of their medical status for social events raises serious ethical questions.

The PM has already ruled out their use for essential activities and indicated he's not in favour of their use by pubs and restaurants

Papers submitted to the Covid-19 Operations cabinet committee explain the diminishing interest.

The paper is understood to note:
    • Foreign visitors could not use the NHS app, undercutting the system
    • Medical exemptions to getting jabs complicate matters

"It’s not a case of ‘it’s finely balanced’. It’s not going to happen," said one well-placed government source close to the review

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

avid (1st June 2021), Ben (1st June 2021), Eva2 (1st June 2021), fifi (8th June 2021), gini (2nd June 2021), Hym (2nd June 2021), iota (3rd June 2021), kfm27917 (1st June 2021), Mercedes (7th June 2021), onawah (1st June 2021), onevoice (1st June 2021), Patient (1st June 2021), Sadieblue (2nd June 2021), Snoweagle (1st June 2021), thepainterdoug (1st June 2021), Vangelo (1st June 2021), wondering (1st June 2021)

31. Link to Post #456
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,308 times in 916 posts

COVID19: Israel Removes Green Pass Requirement
    •Jun 1, 2021 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIBy0wh0zs8Not

So Israel claims now 0 infections,so they reach herd immunity(?)No more need for the medical apartheid policy with 'vaxpassports?
    Funny how this happens at the same moment Netanyahu loses his majority ..

One of the comments: "Not surprised because now they want the jabbed to mix freely with the unjabbed so that the toxic radiations and spikes can easily be transmitted from the jabbed to the unjabbed thereby bringing both sides down within 12 to 14 months when zombie apocalypse begins in a big way....shudders."

Netanyahu likely out as Israel's prime minister after opposition forms new government coalition June 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Ug13V4Yt8

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th June 2021), avid (3rd June 2021), Eva2 (3rd June 2021), fifi (8th June 2021), Hym (6th June 2021), iota (3rd June 2021), onawah (3rd June 2021), Pam (3rd June 2021), wondering (3rd June 2021)

33. Link to Post #457
    Language
    English
    Thanks

so ... taking a bit of a break but THIS is AWESOME exposure that NEEDS to be seen

the following is a video literally exposing CNN of plotting and admitting to being little more than propaganda

which WE have known

but now there is video of them ADMITTING it ..

and NOW that is being EXPOSED

transcript of beginning:

"Now you are probably going to call me a bit old fashioned because i think that if a "NEWS NETORK" promoted themselves as the MOST TRUSTED NAME in NEWS"?

you would expect them to be:

A.) Trustworthy

B.) Presenting ACTUAL News

if they didn't do that? then it would be reasonable to say, they're misleading their audience .. wouldn't it?

and THAT is exactly what the Cable News Network , better known as CNN have been doing"

and then it shows Veritas capturing them STATING this!

which WE have known ... this HAS been going on, TOLERATED for a VERY long time

AS WE move towards TRUTH and REFUSE to "go along" with lies?

the house of cards WILL crumble

and how long that will take?

THAT is entirely up to US!

take care everyone!
    Last edited by iota; 7th June 2021 at 02:07. Reason: changed image

so that any adversary

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (8th June 2021), Ernie Nemeth (4th June 2021), Eva2 (4th June 2021), gini (3rd June 2021), happyuk (3rd June 2021), Hym (6th June 2021), Lefty Dave (7th June 2021), Mercedes (7th June 2021), onevoice (3rd June 2021), Rosco1 (3rd June 2021), Sadieblue (3rd June 2021), wondering (3rd June 2021)

35. Link to Post #458
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ok .. STILL on break .. but WOW! ~ 8 hours ago :

this woman's courage and tenacity completely blew me away

they absolutely COUNT on SILENCE and for people to BACK down

THIS is what they FEAR

and they should .. she was NOT kidding

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vffkeb

EnVolve reports:

WATCH: Mom TEARS School Board Apart For Abusing Children
    With ‘Critical Race’ INDOCTRINATION

This an amazing video. There are actually a few recent examples of moms torching school boards over their racist, “kill White people, kill cops” curriculum.

This mom, though, goes straight old west on the lily-livered board members.

Stop indoctrinating our children.

Stop teaching our children to hate the police.

Stop teaching our children that if they don’t agree with the LGBT community that they’re homophobic.

You have no idea each child’s life. You don’t know what their family lifestyle consists of. You don’t know the makeup of their life,” she said just to start.

You’re emotionally and mentally abusing our children!” says the outraged mom.

“You’re demoralizing them by teaching them communist values!”

“You have children like mine who are Muslim and I’m Christian and everyone would think they would never believe that of her, right, because the way she looks or according to Miss Cyrus,’ she’s too pasty white,’” she said, referring to a specific “educator.”

Well the board had themselves a right fit about their names being used and tried to shut her up. How’d that work out for them?

Take a look!

she went on to say:

"“You work for me. I don’t work for you. You have a duty. We’re entrusting our children to you. We teach our children morals and values. When they grow up to commit crimes and end up in prison and kill a police officer it’s our fault,” she says. “No, it’s your fault!”

AMEN.

“This is still America.

And as long as I’m standing here on this good ground Earth of God I will fight.

And this is not the last of me you will see.”

article source:
    https://en-volve.com/2021/06/05/watc...ndoctrination/

every word she spoke was true .. and she did not waver nor falter in her conviction

as this video spreads, may it grant the courage for even just one more in EACH city to arise and follow suit

were that to happen? our world would radically change

our future would be FREEDOM

our children deserve no less

Last edited by iota; 6th June 2021 at 18:02.

so that any adversary

36. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th June 2021), Blacklight43 (6th June 2021), Bluegreen (7th June 2021), Brigantia (8th June 2021), Did You See Them (7th June 2021), fifi (8th June 2021), Free Thinker (7th June 2021), Hym (6th June 2021), jaybee (6th June 2021), justntime2learn (6th June 2021), Lefty Dave (7th June 2021), meeradas (6th June 2021), Mercedes (7th June 2021), onawah (7th June 2021), onevoice (6th June 2021), pabranno (7th June 2021), Patient (6th June 2021), pyrangello (6th June 2021), Reinhard (7th June 2021), Sadieblue (7th June 2021), selinam (7th June 2021), thepainterdoug (6th June 2021), Vangelo (6th June 2021), wondering (6th June 2021)

37. Link to Post #459
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

This American mom should get an award of the year, we need this to happen in every school district all over the country. Sign this woman up on Avalon so she can participate here! Its time to protect these kids from this agenda. Thank You very much for posting this video!

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Free Thinker (7th June 2021), Hym (6th June 2021), iota (7th June 2021), justntime2learn (6th June 2021), onawah (7th June 2021), onevoice (7th June 2021), pabranno (7th June 2021), Sadieblue (7th June 2021), thepainterdoug (7th June 2021), Vangelo (7th June 2021), wondering (6th June 2021)

39. Link to Post #460
    United States Avalon Member Free Thinker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Great video, thanks for sharing. I admire how she didn't back down. Any attempt to silence her made her fire back that much more vehemently. You go woman!
    "The truth will set us free, whatever that may be."
    "Question everything. Make a path where there was not one before."
    "We are part of the Universe. It's story, is our story."

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Free Thinker For This Post:

Hym (7th June 2021), iota (7th June 2021), onawah (7th June 2021), pabranno (7th June 2021), Sadieblue (7th June 2021), thepainterdoug (7th June 2021), Vangelo (7th June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 89 FirstFirst 1 13 23 33 73 89 LastLast