United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS ~ Continuously Updated

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by iota (here)
    i have the MOST incredible and fabulous news!!!!

Australia offers to pay $600,000 for severe Vaccine side effects…

<snip>

and as luck would have it? i had a breakfast meet with my attorney! to whom i presented this and entrated him to PLEASE allow me to present the information i've gathered and initiate legal proceedings in TX ...

and he was very, very interested!!!

ACTION my friends .. action .. ALL steps that we take in the teeniest of ways, including closing our eyes and INTENDING peace and restoration of health and power to the people on our planet

helps immensely!!

we incarnated here! we have a say!! our collective power CANNOT be overridden by ANY earthly force ..

this is incredible validation! i'm very grateful this day!

If anyone can do this, iota it is you. You have exactly what it takes!!!!
    we can ALL take this mess down my friend!!

and i believe we ARE .. each day we stand firm?

is a day they didn't "Win" at bringing us down, right?

AND ... the wins have NOT stopped

another blow to the cause of tyranny ..

ALSO just saw this video by Rand Paul:

where he CLEARLY spells out that Fauci LIED to congress and i believe that is a felony that carries imprisonment penalties

it is a matter of RECORD now, under OATH

with the right leadership? everything could change in a heartbeat!!

the fact that a SENATOR is openly speaking TRUTH? should bring immense encouragement to ALL of us

Last edited by iota; 7th January 2022 at 00:43.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (7th January 2022), Blacklight43 (9th January 2022), Brigantia (7th January 2022), ClearWater (7th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (7th January 2022), fifi (7th January 2022), Hym (6th January 2022), Icare (17th January 2022), Ivanhoe (11th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Merkaba360 (19th January 2022), Pam (7th January 2022), ulli (6th January 2022), Vangelo (7th January 2022), wondering (6th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #762
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

Walking Eagle Tony Bliar...oops...Blair

Quote On a recent trip to the United States , Tony Blair, Ex. Prime Minister of the UK and now U.N. Middle East Peace Envoy, addressed a major gathering of Native American Indians.
    He spoke for almost two hours on his success in bringing about a lasting peace settlement amongst the warring nations of the Middle East, likening it to the way that the U.S. Government found a suitable agreement with the North American tribes.
    At the conclusion of his speech, the crowd presented him with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name - Walking Eagle.
    A very chuffed Tony then departed in his motorcade, waving to the crowds..
    A news reporter later asked one of the Indians how they came to select the new name given to Tony Blair They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of **** that it can no longer fly.
    Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Blair becomes 'Sir Tony' and joins top royal order
    It will be "Sir Tony" after the Queen's award
    I guess it had to happen eventually... PMs usually get a title not long after they leave office, but this one's been an exception. I imagine it's because feelings ran high here in the UK about him being a war criminal, taking us into the Iraq war on fake facts (the "dodgy dossier"). It's taken 20 years for people's memories to fade, I guess.

Since then he's been a public image advisor to some of the world's worst despots and acquired a country mansion. The wages of sin are... a title.
    Update - a petition on change.org to rescind this reptile's knighthood and KG is fast approaching 230,000 signatures.
    I think this now tells us everything we needed to know about our ‘Royals’ and their associates and leanings…

The Queens yearly Honours list is fast becoming more like a sex offenders register and protected criminals report by the year!!!
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (7th January 2022), avid (7th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2022), Brigantia (7th January 2022), fifi (7th January 2022), Inversion (7th January 2022), Ivanhoe (9th January 2022), lilac (18th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Mercedes (9th January 2022), Merkaba360 (19th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), Pam (7th January 2022), Reinhard (7th January 2022), scotslad (17th January 2022), selinam (11th January 2022), Snoweagle (17th January 2022), Spiral (17th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #763
    Language
    English
    Thanks

another piece of awesome news!!

so that any adversary

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2022), Brigantia (7th January 2022), gini (12th January 2022), Inversion (7th January 2022), Ivanhoe (11th January 2022), Mashika (7th January 2022), Mercedes (9th January 2022), Nasu (12th January 2022), onawah (7th January 2022), onevoice (17th January 2022), Pam (7th January 2022), Peace in Oz (7th January 2022), selinam (11th January 2022), Spiral (7th January 2022), Vangelo (7th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #764
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ok .. so this is actually NOT a joke

and ...

appears to be not just REAL?

but an ongoing issue!

TRAIN ROBBERY in LA TODAY!

in doing a bit of research it turns out to be an ongoing event

Ordered Something That's Delayed?

Here Are Some Customers Who Were Victim to Cargo Train Theft

NBC LA reported:

"NBCLA found several people whose packages were looted on a cargo train in East Los Angeles. And when we informed the Los Angeles County Sheriff, he said: "Holy moly."

After thousands of empty boxes were found along train tracks in East Los Angeles when thieves targeted cargo trains, the Los Angeles County Sheriff said there are plans to investigate.

NBCLA found people connected to those empty boxes who were waiting weeks only to find out that their item had been looted from a train.

Eve Shaffer was waiting for her unborn baby’s car seat to arrive in the mail in Seattle – only to find out its opened box was sitting near the train tracks in East LA. NBCLA reached out to her to let her know."

source with videos here:

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...fedex/2765071/

it appear that the breakdown of law and order is an intentional thing by the powers that be. it serves as distraction, increases feelings of vulnerability and powerlessness

this is also a location where law enforcement was proposed to be defunded with greater intensity

this is why it is important to take steps to protect what gives stability to our lives and speak up against plans to erode it

in fortifying and demanding stability to our local environment? we do much to preserve it at large

but a freaking train robbery? ... in 2022?

so that any adversary

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th January 2022), Brigantia (10th January 2022), ClearWater (9th January 2022), gini (12th January 2022), I am B (9th January 2022), Icare (9th January 2022), Mashika (9th January 2022), Mercedes (9th January 2022), Merkaba360 (19th January 2022), Pam (9th January 2022), selinam (11th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #765
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Wait, what year are we on right now?

Did they use horses?

ok .. so this is actually NOT a joke

and ...

appears to be not just REAL?

but an ongoing issue!

TRAIN ROBBERY in LA TODAY!

in doing a bit of research it turns out to be an ongoing event

Ordered Something That's Delayed?

Here Are Some Customers Who Were Victim to Cargo Train Theft

NBC LA reported:

"NBCLA found several people whose packages were looted on a cargo train in East Los Angeles. And when we informed the Los Angeles County Sheriff, he said: "Holy moly."

After thousands of empty boxes were found along train tracks in East Los Angeles when thieves targeted cargo trains, the Los Angeles County Sheriff said there are plans to investigate.

NBCLA found people connected to those empty boxes who were waiting weeks only to find out that their item had been looted from a train.

Eve Shaffer was waiting for her unborn baby’s car seat to arrive in the mail in Seattle – only to find out its opened box was sitting near the train tracks in East LA. NBCLA reached out to her to let her know."

source with videos here:

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...fedex/2765071/

it appear that the breakdown of law and order is an intentional thing by the powers that be. it serves as distraction, increases feelings of vulnerability and powerlessness

this is also a location where law enforcement was proposed to be defunded with greater intensity

this is why it is important to take steps to protect what gives stability to our lives and speak up against plans to erode it

in fortifying and demanding stability to our local environment? we do much to preserve it at large

but a freaking train robbery? ... in 2022?

Tired

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (9th January 2022), Brigantia (10th January 2022), Icare (9th January 2022), iota (9th January 2022), Mercedes (9th January 2022), Pam (9th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #766
    Language
    English
    Thanks

**BREAKING ***

as of 18 minutes ago ...

Fully Vaccinated and Boosted AOC tests positive for COVID

PIX 1 Reports:

The Democratic congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has tested positive for Covid-19.

The Guardian reports:

"In a statement on Sunday evening, the office of the New York progressive said she was “experiencing symptoms and recovering at home.

“The congresswoman received her booster shot this fall and encourages everyone to get their booster and follow all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance”.

New York is experiencing a huge surge of Covid cases linked to the Omicron variant, placing strain on hospitals and public health resources.

The city has posted high rates of vaccination.

Earlier, in an interview on Fox News Sunday, the director of the CDC, Rochelle Walensky, was asked about the severity of the Omicron variant compared to the Delta variant.

Walensky said: “We are starting to see data from other countries that indicate on a person-by-person basis it may not be. However, given the volume of cases that we’re seeing with Omicron we very well may see death rates rise dramatically.”

According to Johns Hopkins University, more than 837,000 people have died of Covid-19 in the US. Around two-thirds of the eligible population is considered fully vaccinated but resistance to public health measures stoked by conservative politicians and media has dogged the federal response.

Walensky also emphasised the importance of vaccination and booster shots, saying: “We have seen with the Omicron variant that prior infection protects you less well than it had … with prior variants.

“Right now, I think the most important thing to do is to protect Americans. We do that by getting them vaccinated and getting them boosted.”."

source: https://pix11.com/news/alexandria-oc...ive-for-covid/

"at this rate? i don't know what the purpose of this is? is she actually reckless enough to have gotten the regular innoculations they are giving to the public?

i highly doubt it

as i highly doubt she is unaware of the proper protocols for someone who DOES get covid to recuperate in about 3 days as HAS occurred in innumerable situations around the world!

(zinc depletes body of copper .. Mat .. sorry been meaning to get you references .. so copper should be added but taken like 6 to 8 hrs later SINCE zinc depletes body of copper so if taken together? zinc will get rid of it)

so i guess i'm questioning ... is this CODE for something?

what gets accomplished (or is minimized) by this?

either way ...

for ANYONE paying attention? irrespective of THEIR intended message? ANYONE can see the complete inefficacy of vaccines and their boosters!! not sure this would be what they intend TO be understood

but i sure understand this ... CLEARLY

and keeping my fingers crossed that everyone ALL around us, starts to get this too!

Last edited by iota; 10th January 2022 at 03:22.

so that any adversary

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Brigantia (10th January 2022), ClearWater (10th January 2022), gini (12th January 2022), greybeard (10th January 2022), Ivanhoe (11th January 2022), Mashika (10th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), Patient (10th January 2022), selinam (11th January 2022), thepainterdoug (10th January 2022), Vangelo (10th January 2022), wondering (10th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #767
    Language
    English
    Thanks

*** BREAKING ***

just a few hours ago:

Bob Saget found dead at 65

The New York Post:

"Beloved comedian and “Full House” star Bob Saget has died at the age of 65, officials said Sunday.

The actor was found dead in his hotel room at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando, according to the Orange County Sheriff’s Department. A cause of death has not been revealed, but officials said there was no sign of foul play.

“Earlier today, deputies were called to the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes for a call about an unresponsive man in a hotel room. The man was identified as Robert Saget & pronounced deceased on scene,” the department wrote in a statement.

“Detectives found no signs of foul play or drug use in this case,” officials said, adding #BobSaget to the tweet.

The police and fire departments responded to the hotel around 4 p.m. on Sunday after hotel security found the comic in his room, TMZ, who first reported his death, said. "

"The “Full House” star had just performed a show as part of his tour in Jacksonville Florida where, tweeting about how great his set had gone with a selfie at 3:45 Sunday morning.

“Loved tonight’s show @PV_ConcertHall in Jacksonville. Appreciative audience,” he wrote. “Thanks again to @RealTimWilkins for opening. I had no idea I did a 2 hr set tonight. I’m happily addicted again to this ****. Check http://BobSaget.com for my dates in 2022.

He had future tour dates scheduled in Florida as well as Oklahoma.

Saget was best known for playing patriarch Danny Tanner from 1987 to 1995 years on the hit ABC sitcom “Full House,” where he starred alongside John Stamos and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

He reprised his role as Danny Tanner for Netflix’s reboot of the franchise, “Fuller House,” which ran for 4 years and ended in 2020.

He gained further fame as the longtime host of the hit series America’s Funniest Home Videos from 1989 to 1997.

Far from the loving family-man character he portrayed on the “Full House,” Saget had a reputation for his edgy, raunchy stand-up routine.

He was the center of a Comedy Central Roast in 2008, where he traded jabs with several of his comic friends, including his close pal Norm MacDonald, who died from cancer in September.

Saget, who was born in Philadelphia in 1956, was the recipient of an Academy Award when he was just a 20-year-old student at Temple University in 1977 for a black-and-white documentary titled “Through Adam’s Eyes” about his brother’s facial reconstruction surgery after a serious car crash.

The comic made an early TV appearance on “The Dating Game” in 1979 when he won a date as a contestant.

He directed his first comedy film “Dirty Work” in 1998, starring Norm MacDonald and Artie Lange, which has become a cult classic.

In 2014, he published an autobiography “Dirty Daddy: The Chronicles of a Family Turned Filthy Comedian,” in which he wrote about his life from his childhood and “Full House” days, mixed with his irreverent brand of comedy.

Most recently, Saget teamed up with All Thing Comedy and launched his podcast “Bob Saget’s Here for You,” in which he told stories from his life and had conversations with other comic guests like Tiffany Haddish, Jason Sudeikis, Whoopi Goldberg and Bill Burr.”

article source"https://nypost.com/2022/01/09/bob-sa...nd-dead-at-65/

Bob Saget, Comedian and ‘Full House’ Star, Dies at 65

The former 'America's Funniest Home Videos' host was found at his hotel in Orlando

The Hollywood Reporter reports:

"Bob Saget, whose comedic, affable portrayal of widowed dad Danny Tanner on the sitcom Full House made him one of TV’s most popular dads, was found dead Sunday in his hotel room in Orlando, Florida, the Sheriff’s Department confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter. He was 65.

Saget, who was also the longtime host for America’s Funniest Videos and was on a comedy tour, was found unresponsive in his room at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, authorities said. The actor was pronounced dead on scene, authorities said.

No information was released on the cause of death, but the sheriff’s department said detectives found no signs of foul play or drug use."

"The Philadelphia native got his start with a stint on CBS’ The Morning Program in 1987, just before landing his breakout role as Danny Tanner on ABC’s popular family sitcom Full House.

Saget shot to fame with his potrayal of Tanner, a father of three daughters who recently lost his wife and moves in with his brother-in-law (John Stamos) and his best friend (Dave Coulier). Though the ABC show was hardly a critical success, it struck a chord with audiences and was a hit with audiences, running from 1987 to 1995, and was later revived with much of the cast on Netflix’s Fuller House in 2016.

Full House launched the careers of then-child stars Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and Candace Cameron Bure, while propelling the paths of Stamos, Coulier and Lori Loughlin.

“I am broken,” Stamos tweeted Sunday. “I am gutted. I am in complete and utter shock. I will never ever have another friend like him. I love you so much Bobby.”

In 1989, Saget debuted as the original host on America’s Funniest Home Videos, a role he held until 1987.

He was also known for his film work, making his feature directorial debut with the raunchy 1998 Norm MacDonald movie Dirty Work. He later directed 2007’s Farce of the Penguins, a parody of the hit documentary March of the Penguins.

Other notable television work included the voice of the adult Ted Mosby on CBS’ long-running How I Met Your Mother.

In Saget’s final tweet, sent early in the morning on Sunday, he gushed about the “appreciative audience” at his comedy show in Jacksonville, Fla., that night. “I had no idea I did a 2 hr set tonight,” he wrote, in part. “I’m happily addicted again to this ****.”

article source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...se-1235072029/

his final tweet:

NO cause of death for the otherwise healthy man ... except he did get the vax ..

thanks to Ankle Biter for giving us the heads up and posting some videos starting a little memorial of him on thread VIDEO Memes and Poular Culture

may he rest in peace .. for me? i think i watched every episode of Full House. It was a wholesome show and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

i think i'll go hunt some of his videos! and old clips to post there!

Last edited by iota; 12th January 2022 at 04:38. Reason: added final tweet

so that any adversary

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ankle Biter (10th January 2022), Blastolabs (13th January 2022), Brigantia (10th January 2022), Inversion (10th January 2022), justntime2learn (10th January 2022), Mashika (10th January 2022), onevoice (10th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), Patient (10th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #768
    Language
    English
    Thanks

*** BREAKING *** LIVE ****

post moved to its own thread here
    Last edited by iota; 11th January 2022 at 16:24.

so that any adversary

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

avid (11th January 2022), Bill Ryan (11th January 2022), Brigantia (11th January 2022), greybeard (11th January 2022), justntime2learn (11th January 2022), Mashika (13th January 2022), Mercedes (17th January 2022), Pam (11th January 2022), Reinhard (11th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #769
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FAA orders 'full ground stop'

Mystery Surrounds FAA Order To Halt All West Coast Air Traffic
    After North Korean Missile Launch (Updated)
    [/CENTER]

The Drive Reports:

"On the afternoon of Monday, January 10, 2022, at around 2:30 PM PST, the Federal Aviation Administration issued a ground stop order to all planes, at least in the western United States. The temporary pause on all movements to and from airports included aviators being ordered to land and lasted roughly between seven and 20 minutes before it was lifted and services returned to normal.

There has so far been no explanation given for this action. In this vacuum of information, some are connecting the highly peculiar event to another ballistic missile test launch out of North Korea, the second in less than a week, that traveled 435 miles from its launch point, impacting relatively far out into the sea of Japan.

One pilot flying into Yuma told The War Zone they were alerted to what controllers called a "national ground stop" and ordered to land before it was lifted. On a Reddit/ATC thread, controllers were discussing the puzzling ground stop, which appears to have been contained to just the western United States.

Some commented that they had not seen anything like it since 9/11. There was also an image that supposedly shows the flight slips with the ground stop orders on them that our friend @OSINTTechnical has reposted, as you can see below. We cannot confirm their authenticity at this time."

there really was a LOT of buzz on this all oever the internet .. and NONE of it accepting the N Korea missile launch as being the possible explaination

so i just wonder what the truth is ...

Last edited by iota; 12th January 2022 at 08:26.

so that any adversary

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Brigantia (12th January 2022), gini (12th January 2022), Ivanhoe (12th January 2022), Mashika (13th January 2022), Mercedes (17th January 2022), Merkaba360 (19th January 2022), onevoice (17th January 2022), Pam (15th January 2022), Vangelo (12th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #770
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

the rona still is a thing... and becoming bigger.

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Brigantia (12th January 2022), gini (12th January 2022), Hermoor (17th January 2022), iota (12th January 2022), Ivanhoe (12th January 2022), Mashika (13th January 2022), Mercedes (17th January 2022), Pam (15th January 2022), Vangelo (12th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #771
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DISCLOSURE!!

ok .. NOT ET! haha! BUT ...

We MUST have transitioned to a Positive Timeline!

yesterday? the Fauci Hearings!

TODAY .. this BREAKING Announcement!!!

Britain has said that boosters are providing good levels of protection and there is no need for a second booster shot at the moment.

EU regulators WARN frequent Covid-19 booster shots

Could Affect Immune System

Even Britain backs off!

straitstimes reports:

"AMSTERDAM (BLOOMBERG) - European Union regulators warned that frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune system and may not be feasible.

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune system and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency (EMA).

Instead, countries should leave more time between booster programmes and tie them to the onset of the cold season in each hemisphere, following the blueprint set out by influenza vaccination strategies, the agency said.

The advice comes as some countries consider the possibility of offering people second booster shots in a bid to provide further protection against surging Omicron infections.

Earlier this month Israel became the first nation to start administering a second booster, or fourth shot, to those over 60.

Quote Boosters “can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly,”

~ Marco Cavaleri
    Britain has said that boosters are providing good levels of protection and there is no need for a second booster shot at the moment, but will review data as it evolves.

Boosters "can be done once, or maybe twice, but it's not something that we can think should be repeated constantly", Dr Marco Cavaleri, the EMA head of biological health threats and vaccines strategy, said at a press briefing on Tuesday (Jan 11).

"We need to think about how we can transition from the current pandemic setting to a more endemic setting."

The EU regulator also said at the briefing that oral and intravenous antivirals, such as Paxlovid and Remdesivir, maintain their efficacy against Omicron.

The agency said that April is the soonest it could approve a new vaccine targeting a specific variant, as the process takes about three to four months.

Some of the world's largest vaccine-makers have said they are looking at producing vaccines that could target new variants."

source: https://www.straitstimes.com/world/e...-immune-system

AND now

BLOOMBERG:

Repeat Booster Shots Spur European Warning

on Immune-System Risks

BLOOMBERG reports:

"European Union regulators warned that frequent Covid-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune system and may not be feasible.

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune system and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency. Instead, countries should leave more time between booster programs and tie them to the onset of the cold season in each hemisphere, following the blueprint set out by influenza vaccination strategies, the agency said.

The advice comes as some countries consider the possibility of offering people second booster shots in a bid to provide further protection against surging omicron infections.

Earlier this month Israel became the first nation to start administering a second booster, or fourth shot, to those over 60. The U.K. has said that boosters are providing good levels of protection and there is no need for a second booster shot at the moment, but will review data as it evolves.

Boosters “can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly,” Marco Cavaleri, the EMA head of biological health threats and vaccines strategy, said at a press briefing on Tuesday. “We need to think about how we can transition from the current pandemic setting to a more endemic setting.”

Article Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ystem-ema-says

Additional Source:
    https://www.euractiv.com/section/cor...-booster-dose/

This is VITAL and IMPORTANT information that EVERYONE deserves to know! pretty good sources that i think would go over well in sending to family and loved ones. i provided additional sources to have different selections to choose from

if there is a disconnet that would prohibit directly comunicating this? Protonmail has FREE Encrypted Accounts

Good time to secure avatar or name before everyone leaves gmail as i strive to persuade at least one person per day to do .. i mention this, because sending annonymously is ALSO an option through this means!

and of course EVERY PTA or Business in our community should be made aware as well ... MSM will NOT tell them .. we are their only hope for accurate information .. just something to consider ...

Last edited by iota; 12th January 2022 at 07:05. Reason: added tweet

so that any adversary

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Agape (12th January 2022), Alecs (13th January 2022), Blacklight43 (15th January 2022), Brigantia (12th January 2022), ClearWater (17th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ewan (17th January 2022), Mashika (13th January 2022), Mercedes (17th January 2022), onevoice (17th January 2022), Pam (12th January 2022), Richard S. (12th January 2022), Spiral (12th January 2022), Tyy1907 (17th January 2022), Vangelo (12th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #772
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 309 posts

They are going FULL CRAZY! I am even considering moving out of this dictated province.

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/quebec-t...ated-1.5735536

They want to tax us for not being vaccinated, this in the most taxed province in Canada.

That's it for me if they do this, I am moving away.

24. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Alecs (12th January 2022), Arcturian108 (12th January 2022), avid (12th January 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (12th January 2022), Brigantia (12th January 2022), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2022), ClearWater (17th January 2022), Dennis Leahy (15th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Eva2 (15th January 2022), Ewan (17th January 2022), Hermoor (17th January 2022), Icare (16th January 2022), iota (17th January 2022), Ivanhoe (12th January 2022), Kryztian (12th January 2022), Mashika (13th January 2022), Mercedes (17th January 2022), onevoice (12th January 2022), Pam (12th January 2022), Snoweagle (17th January 2022), Vangelo (12th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #773
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

Meanwhile in Tonga

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Brigantia (15th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Eva2 (15th January 2022), Ewan (17th January 2022), Hermoor (17th January 2022), iota (17th January 2022), Ivanhoe (15th January 2022), Mercedes (17th January 2022), Nasu (17th January 2022), Pam (15th January 2022), scotslad (16th January 2022), Vangelo (15th January 2022), wondering (15th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #774
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Fasten your seatbelts.

Yes, it's his wife commenting.

Novak Djokovic Foundation Partner.... the World Bank!

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/pre...a-and-globally

One of the main photographs on the Novak Djokovic Foundation website.... the WEF!

http://novakdjokovicfoundation.org/d...ing-education/

Children, children everywhere. Gotta love the kids. UNICEF ambassador.

Every pack of cards needs a joker in it, right?

It might mean something and it might mean nothing (and pigs will fly).

He's based in Monaco. It's squeaky clean on the outside and filthy as sin behind closed doors. Royalty; billionaire business owners; investment bankers; arms dealers; war criminals; smugglers; the showbiz and jet set circuit and all the other usual degenerates of the most repugnant calibre. But there are some jolly nice characters there too, it must be said. You can't tar them all with the same brush for goodness sakes, that would just be silly.

Call me a cynic, but to join the club it helps a lot if you set up your own charitable foundation. Like Djokovic did. And donate multi-million dollar sums to charitable causes. Like Djokovic did. And live in a tax haven, like Djokovic does. That buys you in to (amongst other things) the part of the club where you bounce lots of money around many different offshore shell companies until it resurfaces again somewhere else for something else. And often someone else too, a favour for a friend and all that. Offshore pinball, they love it dearly.

Djokovic might be purer than the driven snow for all I know. Then again he might not. Be careful who you cheer on in the headlines, folks. You never can quite tell which side their bread is buttered on. Unless you're in the big club too, of course.
    Last edited by Hermoor; 17th January 2022 at 01:24.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th January 2022), Bluegreen (17th January 2022), Brigantia (17th January 2022), ClearWater (17th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ewan (17th January 2022), Gemma13 (17th January 2022), greybeard (17th January 2022), Icare (17th January 2022), iota (17th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (24th January 2022), Mercedes (17th January 2022), Olam (17th January 2022), selinam (17th January 2022), Spiral (17th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #775
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,888 times in 830 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)
    Fasten your seatbelts.

One of the main photographs on the Novak Djokovic Foundation website.... the WEF!

(...)

He's based in Monaco. It's squeaky clean on the outside and filthy as sin behind closed doors. Royalty; billionaire business owners; investment bankers; arms dealers; war criminals; smugglers; the showbiz and jet set circuit and all the other usual degenerates of the most repugnant calibre. But there are some jolly nice characters there too, it must be said. You can't tar them all with the same brush for goodness sakes, that would just be silly.

Call me a cynic, but to join the club it helps a lot if you set up your own charitable foundation. Like Djokovic did. And donate multi-million dollar sums to charitable causes. Like Djokovic did. And live in a tax haven, like Djokovic does. That buys you in to (amongst other things) the part of the club where you bounce lots of money around many different offshore shell companies until it resurfaces again somewhere else for something else. And often someone else too, a favour for a friend and all that. Offshore pinball, they love it dearly.

Djokovic might be purer than the driven snow for all I know. Then again he might not. Be careful who you cheer on in the headlines, folks. You never can quite tell which side their bread is buttered on. Unless you're in the big club too, of course.
    Thanks for posting this, Hermoor, I can't say I'm surprised.
    I didn't know these things about Djokovic, but I have noticed a few elite athletes displaying the one-eye symbol and others. It's really sad to see.
    It might mean nothing, but it very well might not as you so elegantly put it.

I've noticed it with Usain Bolt as well and a few high profile players in the English Premier League (I don't want to mention names, as I could very well be mistaken).

Those guys seem to be everywhere. It's the symbolism that gives them away.

I feel like it's an open attempt to normalize the dark side so none of their fans will be too shocked once these things are openly spoken about. It has become quite blatant in the film and music industry but now it's rearing its ugly head in sports as well.

I find it quite disturbing.
    Last edited by Icare; 17th January 2022 at 12:35.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th January 2022), Brigantia (17th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ewan (17th January 2022), Gemma13 (17th January 2022), Hermoor (17th January 2022), iota (17th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (24th January 2022), Mercedes (17th January 2022), onevoice (17th January 2022), Snoweagle (17th January 2022), Spiral (17th January 2022), wondering (17th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #776
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Some good news

Glen Youngkin Sworn In As Virginia Governor, Immediately BANS Critical Race Theory & Fake Vaccine Mandate

from the David Icke website, published today

https://davidicke.com/2022/01/17/gle...ccine-mandate/

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th January 2022), Brigantia (17th January 2022), ClearWater (18th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), edina (17th January 2022), Ewan (17th January 2022), Hermoor (17th January 2022), Mercedes (17th January 2022), selinam (17th January 2022), Vangelo (17th January 2022), wondering (17th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #777
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Icare (here)
    Fasten your seatbelts.

(...)

Thanks for posting this, Hermoor, I can't say I'm surprised.
    I didn't know these things about Djokovic, but I have noticed a few elite athletes displaying the one-eye symbol and others. It's really sad to see.
    It might mean nothing, but it very well might not as you so elegantly put it.

I've noticed it with Usain Bolt as well and a few high profile players in the English Premier League (I don't want to mention names, as I could very well be mistaken).

I feel like it's an open attempt to normalize the dark side so none of their fans will be too shocked once these things are openly spoken about. It has become quite blatant in the film and music industry but now it's rearing its ugly head in sports as well.

There is always the possibility they're just acquiescing to photographer suggestions - who in turn are just mimicking a meme/trend they noticed.

(Not denying it could be very real too!)

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Brigantia (17th January 2022), ClearWater (18th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Hermoor (17th January 2022), Kryztian (23rd January 2022)

35. Link to Post #778
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Quote Posted by Icare (here)

I find it disturbing too and agree with the normalisation trend you mentioned.

With Djokovic specifically in mind, the plot certainly thickens with news of this multi-billion dollar lithium mining deal in Serbia being widely protested. This link is from the 5th of December. "Novak Djokovic Backs The Growing Protests In Serbia Over The Rio Tinto Mining." The Anglo-Australian Rio Tinto is the world's second largest metals and mining corporation.

https://firstsportz.com/tennis-novak...-tinto-mining/

Fast forward to the 24th of December and the headline here is "Rio Tinto Puts Serbia Lithium Mine On Hold."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/202...m-mine-on-hold

Hmmm. It brings to mind the old saying about the truth having many protective layers.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Brigantia (17th January 2022), ClearWater (18th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Icare (17th January 2022), mizo (17th January 2022), The KMan (17th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #779
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Wow, this Prince Andrew-title-stripping thing is really gaining momentum.

First the Queen, after having been put under pressure, stripped her favourite son Andrew of all his military titles and his HRH, the City of York is now aiming to strip him of the title of Duke of York.

Upon hearing about that, the Scots now want him to lose his Earl of Inverness title as well

from the Express:
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...giuffre-update
    Prince Andrew sparks row as furious Scots demand Duke LOSE Earl of Inverness title
    PRINCE ANDREW is facing calls to lose yet another title as it is argued it would be "inappropriate" if he kept it given the sexual abuse accusations made against him.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Brigantia (17th January 2022), ClearWater (18th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Kryztian (23rd January 2022), onevoice (17th January 2022), selinam (18th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #780
    Language
    German
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Ewan;1476444][QUOTE=Icare;1476289]
    Fasten your seatbelts.

There is always the possibility they're just acquiescing to photographer suggestions - who in turn are just mimicking a meme/trend they noticed.

(Not denying it could be very real too!)
    Yes, that would be possible when you consider the first few pictures. But the fact that his wife openly promotes Marina Abramovic speaks for itself, I think.

And the Usain Bolt pictures I mentioned were mostly taken on the track, with him not posing for photographers but showing the whole world who and what he is. I used to be a great fan of his and this has put me off track and field forever. It also explains how, despite the fact that they found some forbidden substance in one of his urine samples years ago, that problem was somehow made to go away, unlike with, for example, Marion Jones who was stripped of ALL her titles when found out, looks like he was "protected in some way". Maybe that's even why he joined "the club", who knows.

As for football stars I mentioned, Neymar repeatedly flashed the devil's horns while walking in public, as did Kylian Mbappe. There is a difference between posing for a magazine cover and doing it all on your own. Look at their lifestyle and then you know.
    Last edited by Icare; 17th January 2022 at 23:42.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Brigantia (17th January 2022), ClearWater (18th January 2022), DNA (19th January 2022), Ewan (18th January 2022), onevoice (17th January 2022), selinam (18th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 89 FirstFirst 1 29 39 49 89 LastLast