Thread: BREAKING NEWS ~ Continuously Updated

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS ~ Continuously Updated

and lastly ... this ... it is noteworthy .. in that THIS is where we are at ...

people have their limits ...

not advocating ... just sayin'

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Vangelo (29th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    English
    Thanks

‘Gilligan’s Island’ star Dawn Wells Has Transitioned at 82

LA Times reports:

"Actress Dawn Wells, the former beauty queen who became America’s sweetheart by playing the girl-next-door castaway Mary Ann on the TV series “Gilligan’s Island,” has died. She was 82.

Wells died Wednesday of complications from COVID-19, her publicist Harlan Boll said in a statement to The Times. She had been in an assisted-living facility in Los Angeles.

“America’s favorite castaway, Dawn Wells, passed peacefully this morning, in no pain as a result of complications due to Covid,” Boll said.

The Reno native, who competed as Miss Nevada in the 1959 Miss America pageant, became synonymous with the castaway during the CBS sitcom’s run between 1964 and 1967. She also appeared in “77 Sunset Strip,” “Maverick,” “Bonanza,” “The Joey Bishop Show” and “Hawaiian Eye.”

Mary Ann was modeled after Dorothy from “The Wizard of Oz,” a Kansas farm girl with pigtails and gingham dresses. Wells reportedly beat out 350 prospective actress, including Raquel Welch, for the role. CBS paid her $700 a week when she started.

Despite her popularity — and the infamous rivalry with “the movie star” castaway, Ginger (played by Tina Louise, the show’s last surviving cast member) — her character, and the coconut-loving Professor, weren’t mentioned in the series’ catchy theme song until costar Bob Denver (Gilligan) insisted on it.

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/ente...ns/4092989001/

IMBD's Bio reports:

"Dawn Elberta Wells was born on October 18, 1938 in Reno, Nevada. Her father was a real estate owner and developer and her mother was a homemaker. Wells' childhood was a happy and healthy one. She and her mother grew their own fruits and vegetables in their gardens and Dawn rode horses. In her high school years, she was the class treasurer, President of the debate team and an honor rolls student.

She was Miss Nevada in 1959 and went on to the Miss America Pageant. Dawn originally wanted to be a doctor, so she enrolled in the elite Stephens College in Columbia, Missouri to study medicine, but then she discovered the Drama Club. She then transferred to the University of Washington, which was known for their Theatre Department, and she graduated with a Degree in Theatre.

Dawn moved to Hollywood and got the role of Mary Ann Summers on CBS's Gilligan's Island (1964). The rest is history. However, there was much more to Dawn than her simple Mary Ann character.

\

(Allen J. Schaben / Los Angeles Times; CBS-TV) Dawn Wells at her Valley Village home, left, and as a cast member of "Gilligan's Island." (Allen J. Schaben / Los Angeles Times; CBS-TV)

Wells refused to be an unemployed actor after the show ended and has never been out of work since the show aired 40 years ago. She has performed in over 66 theatrical productions, including the National Touring Company of "They're Playing Our Song!" She has done countless voice-overs, commercials and talk shows. She worked for the Australian news show "Midday" and interviewed such talents as Julia Roberts, Eddie Murphy and Tom Hanks, to name a few. Dawn has also had great success as a producer and has a number of television movies to her credit. She had a new project in the works for release in 2005.

After years of touring and performing in dramas, comedies, and musical theatre, Dawn finally slowed down a bit. In 1998, she founded the Dawn Wells' Film Actors Boot Camp in Driggs, Idaho. The camp is for the already trained actor looking to make the transition from the amateur to the professional actor. In 2003, Dawn did tours of the plays "Love Letters" with Adam West and Eve Ensler's Award Winning "The Vagina Monologues".

In early 2004, Dawn established and founded The Spud Film Institute in Idaho and Wyoming and will hold the first ever Spud Drive in Film and Music Festival in the summer of 2004. She is also the artistic director of the festival. If that is not enough, Ms. Wells also has her own clothing line for the physically challenged called "Wishing Wells Collections" and she recently launched her own skin care line, Classic Beauty."

She was on THE BOLD and THE BEAUTIFUL

Wells final screen appearances were in a 2018 episode of Kaplan’s Korner, and as a voice actor in the 2019 shortThe Epic Tales of Captain Underpants. She also appeared on the February 18, 2016 episode of Bold & Beautiful. In a news interview at the time, Wells said she was thrilled to have been asked to guest on the CBS soap opera as Alice, a friend of the Forrester family and garment buyer. Wells saw acting on a soap opera as similar to being a stage actress. It was her first, and only appearance on a daytime drama.

Wells’ gingham dress and famous belly button-covering shorts from the series are currently on display in the lobby of the Hollywood Museum, Boll said.

Quote I am devastated today. Truly, at the top of the list of hardest things to do is announce the passing of a friend or...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mary Ann FB post.png
Views:	76
Size:	933.4 KB
ID:	45632

Posted by B Harlan Boll on Wednesday, December 30, 2020
    Born in Reno, Nev., on Oct. 18, 1938,

FB post here

Dawn Wells at her Valley Village home, left, and as a member of "Gilligan's Island."
    MOVIES

LOS ANGELES, CA-AUGUST13, 2019: Dawn Wells of Gilligan's Island fame, left, and Chris Erskine, right, talk during a pop-up tiki party on August 13, 2019 at Echo Park Lake, Los Angeles, California. (Photo By Dania Maxwell / Los Angeles Times)
    LIFESTYLE

I invited Mary Ann to a Gilligan-themed tiki party — and she showed up

Aug. 22, 2019

“The first thing I did [after ‘Gilligan’] was ‘The Owl and the Pussycat,’ where I played a hooker,” she told The Times. “But it took me two years to get cast in ‘The Vagina Monologues.’ I think they think of you as a film actor who doesn’t do stage, so they don’t know your range.”

“I haven’t done as much film as I’d like. I’d like to play a real nasty person, ’cause you always love Mary Ann, and I’d like to play the opposite of what I do most of the time,” she said. “But I hope I’m working until I drop dead.”

No services are scheduled at this time, and in lieu of flowers, donations are requested to the Elephant Sanctuary in Hohenwald, Tenn., the Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum or the Shambala Preserve.

Actors William Shatner, Jane Lynch and Jon Cryer were among the celebrities mourning the star Wednesday. Here are some of their reactions:

Condolences to the family of Dawn Wells. Very sad. 😔

—William Shatner (@WilliamShatner) December 30, 2020
    Oh, this so sad. Bon voyage, Mary Ann. Dawn Wells, Mary Ann on 'Gilligan's Island,' dies of Covid-19 complications at 82 - CNN https://t.co/mDPJUOLNsk

— Jane Lynch (@janemarielynch) December 30, 2020
    Not the obituary I wanted to read today.https://t.co/Ildmpjfsay

— Dan Savage (@fakedansavage) December 30, 2020
    I’m so sorry to hear about the passing of Dawn Wells. She was a delight to interview... pic.twitter.com/drbXsZ3Hq9

— Mo Rocca (@MoRocca) December 30, 2020
    You killed Mary Ann from Gilligan’s Island you assholes. https://t.co/9FRY0kkftU

— JEN KIRKMAN 👩🏻‍💻 (@JenKirkman) December 30, 2020
    Hate to hear this! I met her many times and she was always so charming and kind. Such a loss! #RIPDawnWells https://t.co/wGJPuY2wbe

— Morgan Fairchild (@morgfair) December 30, 2020
    It was such a thrill for me to meet Dawn Wells when she came to see Two and a Half Men.

She could not have been more lovely and gracious. I’m so grateful that I got to enjoy the work she loved doing. #RIPDawnWells https://t.co/7pGCPhM798

sources:
    https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...sland-mary-ann

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0920171/..._=nm_ov_bio_sm

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-bold-...wells-dead-82/

fare ye well Mary Ann you brought so many of us so much joy years ago ... the memories are fond and it is sad to know your sweet spirit has left our planet ... thank you for your sharing this journey with us ... you will not be forgotten
    Last edited by iota; 31st December 2020 at 05:43.

so that any adversary

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Alan (31st December 2020), onevoice (2nd January 2021), pyrangello (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (31st December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (31st December 2020), thepainterdoug (31st December 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,067 times in 3,146 posts

nice post Iota

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st December 2020), iota (31st December 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,776 times in 451 posts

In this tweet, part of an ongoing salve fired again this Chief Justice guy, Lin Wood states that Epstein is alive!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2020), ClearWater (31st December 2020), Gwin Ru (31st December 2020), Icare (31st December 2020), iota (2nd January 2021), Philippe (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,067 times in 3,146 posts

Jeffrey Prather posted this as BOMBSHELL , regarding the China Biden hard drive

https://video.parler.com/qZ/sf/qZsfsKNYESey_small.mp4

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2020), DeDukshyn (31st December 2020), Eva2 (31st December 2020), iota (2nd January 2021), justntime2learn (31st December 2020), pyrangello (2nd January 2021), Reinhard (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)

Wow...!! this is something...

But could you provide some context to this...who is the Chinese guy speaking, & the lady giving the commentary?

It's difficult to grasp how important this could be without a bit more info to understand who's speaking here & the likely truth of what they're saying...

Dramatic stuff though...again, wow...
    Last edited by ByTheNorthernSea; 31st December 2020 at 18:02.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

avid (31st December 2020), Eva2 (31st December 2020), iota (2nd January 2021), justntime2learn (31st December 2020), Reinhard (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020), sunflower (31st December 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Wow, this is a doozey!! However, I had to turn it on and off a few times as I found the "narrator" really annoying. I would think most people watching this can read and her constant interjections are very distracting - better to just give her "personal" summary at the end. Anyway, this is certainly huge. Thanks for posting.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2020), iota (2nd January 2021), justntime2learn (31st December 2020), onawah (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

I don't doubt that Epstein is alive for a minute. The photos of his corpse didn't match with other photos of him, and that whole situation was just way too fishy.
    Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    In this tweet, part of an ongoing salve fired again this Chief Justice guy, Lin Wood states that Epstein is alive!

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (31st December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2020), ClearWater (31st December 2020), Eva2 (31st December 2020), fifi (2nd January 2021), iota (2nd January 2021), justntime2learn (31st December 2020), Metaphor (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)

Wow, this is a doozey!! However, I had to turn it on and off a few times as I found the "narrator" really annoying. I would think most people watching this can read and her constant interjections are very distracting - better to just give her "personal" summary at the end. Anyway, this is certainly huge. Thanks for posting.
    I'm not saying this information in this video is not important, but this is old "news". This video has been floating around for 3 or 4 months, well before the election. The information in it, from whatever source it came, was suppressed by MSM and if it could not be entirely suppressed was labeled fake news and conspiracy nut-job stuff.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (2nd January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2020), Eva2 (31st December 2020), iota (2nd January 2021), justntime2learn (31st December 2020), onawah (31st December 2020), onevoice (2nd January 2021), Reinhard (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Not much entirely new, but it does seem to fill in some previously missing pieces - mind you, this was from September ... Interesting stuff.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alan (2nd January 2021), iota (2nd January 2021), justntime2learn (31st December 2020), onawah (31st December 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

I hadn't seen it before, and hadn't heard that proof had been sent to Pelosi, which was interesting.
    When the news first hit the internet about Hunter's laptop, for a short time there was a website (originating from China, I believe) that showed actual footage of Hunter smoking a crack pipe, masturbating, being masturbated by a young Asian woman, and ejaculating.
    As disgusting as that was, the rest, with pedophilia and other abuses, must be unbelievably revolting.
    What a horrible claim to fame! I sure don't envy Hunter in the Bardo plane...
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Not much entirely new, but it does seem to fill in some previously missing pieces - mind you, this was from September ... Interesting stuff.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st December 2020), Eva2 (31st December 2020), iota (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

so ... turns out people have communicated their displeasure with this public servant, that has NOT been of much service ... though inexplicably has "job security"

Nancy Pelosi's house vandalized with graffiti and pig's head

Published: Jan 02, 2021, 10.56 AM(IST)

The US Speaker Nancy Pelosi has once again faced the public wrath as someone vandalised her house in San Francisco in the early hours of the new year, local police department confirmed.

San Francisco police department was called to 2640 Broadway in the Pacific Heights neighbourhood after the garage door of the house was spray-painted with hate messages and a pig's head was left on the sidewalk with a layer of (assumably) fake blood on the floor.

The graffiti painted on her white garage door read messages such as 'cancel rent' and 'we want everything' and a struck '$2K'. This is being assumed as a public outrage after Pelosi failed to approve a $2,000 worth coronavirus relief package for the US citizens.

A few hours after the graffiti was reported, the garage door was covered with black-coloured garbage bags, and an investigation was initiated. While the police were immediately called at the house, it is still unclear if Pelosi was inside the house when the incident happened.

This outrage has come after the US citizens received a $600 relief check for coronavirus pandemic, months after they were first sent a $1,200 checks. The amount was highly criticised by the opposition leaders, along with masses who have had to bear the grunt of a collapsing economy.

Pelosi is the only woman to serve as the US Speaker till date. After working with the Trump administration, Pelosi, the Democrat leader, is hoping to be re-elected as the speaker once the Congress resumes operation under the incoming President Joe Biden.

As to whether there’s an ongoing media blackout of the vandalism, that remains unclear. While local outlets have clearly covered the vandalism, as of Saturday major outlets such as CNN and The Washington Post had not.

this was a bit dramatic ... if anyone would like to leave a simple voicemail instead? they can do so by calling here:

Washington, DC Office
    1236 Longworth H.O.B.
    Washington, DC 20515
    phone: (202) 225-4965

article here
    Last edited by iota; 2nd January 2021 at 17:53. Reason: change picture

so that any adversary

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

pyrangello (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021), TargeT (3rd January 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

so today, this is what George Papadopoulos tweeted:

Name:	Tweet George Papadopoulos 1-1-21.png
Views:	74
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	45651

tweet here

and this was a reply:

Name:	Tweet reply to George P 1-1-21.png
Views:	73
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	45652

tweet here

this is posted here because many who do not visit political threads have visited here, and it is possible that those readers may possibly have the SAME idea as the the individual whose ignorance led to his quib reply.

and it IS a problem

the fact that there are millions deluded IS a problem

the ONLY reason for THAT level of ignorance would be someone who STILL watches the "news" ~ as though it actually WERE ~ NEWS

and does their searches on Google

there USED to be a law that prohibited propaganda on American citizens ~ LYING

but Obama repealed that law in 2013. you can read about it here and here

Name:	why the federal gov can use propaganda.png
Views:	117
Size:	300.5 KB
ID:	45653

ever since THEN, the "news" has NOT been reporting "news"

it has been FABRICATING a NARRATIVE that YOU are to obediently be-LIE-ve

and THAT is a FACT

Google ALSO has decided that they WILL no longer give you search results

instead they will ALSO TELL you WHAT to THINK

so if you do a search? you will see that 1.3 million results come up, but YOU may ONLY see 106 of them

and, again, YOU are to OBEDIENTLY comply

if you did NOT know this? THAT is a problem

here is an excerpt of a text i sent my aunt a while back after explaining the above to her:

Quote "therefore, people who STILL watch the news AND use GOOGLE?

should NEVER EVER EVER

be allowed to use the phrase: "I THINK"

because they do NOT (think)

they OBEY

and be-LIE-ve what they are PROGRAMMED, DIRECTED to believe

and THAT is called OBEYING

it is NOT the same thing as THINKING.
    "

i truly hope for ALL of our sakes, that this message reaches many BEFORE it is too late ...

PS so the next time one does a search? they need to ask themselves, "am i doing a search because i would like information? or do i want to be TOLD WHAT to THINK?"

if you wish to be TOLD ... google is for you!

if you would like information? then here are some alternative engines that actually provide search results

https://gibiru.com/

https://www.dogpile.com/

https://duckduckgo.com/

for forum searches:

https://boardreader.com/

i've always been rather fond of "thinking" ... not so much of being programmed ...
    Last edited by iota; 2nd January 2021 at 17:42. Reason: add PS

so that any adversary

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd January 2021), ClearWater (2nd January 2021), East Sun (2nd January 2021), justntime2learn (2nd January 2021), onevoice (2nd January 2021), palehorse (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (2nd January 2021), sunflower (2nd January 2021), ulli (2nd January 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

most of us knew this was the intended agenda from the start ... they waited til the first day of 2021 to voice it CLEARLY

Fauci says mandatory COVID-19 vaccines possible for travel, school

"Dr. Anthony Fauci said it’s possible that COVID-19 vaccines will become mandatory in order to travel to other countries or attend school.

“Everything will be on the table for discussion,” Fauci, who will be chief medical adviser to President-elect Joe Biden, told Newsweek.

The director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases stressed that it’s “not up to me to make a decision,” but added that “these are all things that will be discussed [under the Biden administration].”

read full article here

this should have about 1/2 of the population, irrespective of political affiliation, in protest

why?

didn't it get CRAMMED down everyone's throat over and over and over:

"MY BODY, MY RIGHT"

i'm pretty sure i heard this repeated from females everywhere ..

so has that changed now?

is the new cry to be:

"MY BODY THEIR RIGHT"?

i hope that people are CLEAR that if someone has the RIGHT to take OUR body

and DO with it AS THEY WILL?

that means WE HAVE a MASTER

let's please not get confused or fuzzy on this issue

either we are FREE and sovereign and OUR body is OUR right?

or we have a MASTER who chooses for OUR body

this isn't even a PRO vaccine vs NO vaccine

this is an issue of CHOICE and FREEDOM

it will be presented differently ... so its important we are very CLEAR

irrespective of how it is "dressed"? NO ONE for any reason,
    should EVER have a say over OUR bodies .. NO ONE

so while they have dangled a dozen distractions in front of us?

** UPDATE **

New York is set to lead the way ALREADY: (just announced)

Proposed bill would make vaccine mandatory

Rumble — New York state lawmakers are set to take on a bill that would make COVID-19 vaccinations a requirement for residents. One America's Caitlin Sinclair has more

video can be seen here if i'm unable to embed properly

https://rumble.com/embed/v9r85l/?pub=4

if anyone has an opinion they would like to communicate to their Senators or just to urge them to vote "NO" to the electoral college?

in the few remaining days we have to express that opinion ... Senators contact info can be found here
    Last edited by iota; 2nd January 2021 at 18:19. Reason: add update and cartoon

so that any adversary

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (2nd January 2021), Eva2 (2nd January 2021), onevoice (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (2nd January 2021), selinam (2nd January 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

I've now seen a couple of videos of Fauci and Biden getting these shots (from same nurse) and my first thought was these are probably vitamin (maybe B-12) shots. There is nothing to show or prove that they are receiving vaccines and I have a strong feeling its just a false show.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Blacklight43 (2nd January 2021), ClearWater (2nd January 2021), fifi (3rd January 2021), iota (2nd January 2021), justntime2learn (2nd January 2021), onawah (3rd January 2021), pyrangello (2nd January 2021), Richard S. (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (2nd January 2021), selinam (2nd January 2021), thepainterdoug (2nd January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd January 2021)

31. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

and now today ...

Sen. Mitch McConnell’s home in Louisville vandalized overnight

Kentucky channel 5 reported:

"By WAVE Staff
    Published: Jan. 2, 2021 at 12:44 PM CST|Updated: 1 hour ago
    LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) - The home of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell in Louisville was found vandalized Saturday morning.

"Messages were spray painted along the front of his residence in the Highlands, captured in photos from a WAVE 3 News reporter.

The graffiti makes reference to McConnell’s rejection from the Senate on providing $2,000 COVID-19 relief checks, with a message on the front door reading “Were’s (sp) my money”.

Louisville Metro Police said investigation of the incident is underway. At the moment there are no suspects.

McConnell released a statement Saturday afternoon on the vandalism.

“I’ve spent my career fighting for the First Amendment and defending peaceful protest. I appreciate every Kentuckian who has engaged in the democratic process whether they agree with me or not. This is different,” McConnell said. “Vandalism and the politics of fear have no place in our society. My wife and I have never been intimidated by this toxic playbook. We just hope our neighbors in Louisville aren’t too inconvenienced by this radical tantrum.”

Republican Party of Kentucky spokesperson Mike Lonergan also released a statement against the vandalism.

“Vandalism is reprehensible and there’s no place in our politics for acts like this,” Lonergan said. “Kentuckians deserve better and the Democrats should join us in condemning this act of vandalism.”

Kentucky governor Andy Beshear also commented on Saturday’s vandalism on his Twitter page, calling the act “unacceptable.”

article here

to Governor Beshear ... i understand that you and our "would be masters" would find our "rebellion" unacceptable

allow me to inform you please ... THAT is exactly the SAME conclusion WE are arriving at ...
    Last edited by iota; 2nd January 2021 at 20:52. Reason: capitalize and bold change pic

so that any adversary

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (2nd January 2021), Sadieblue (2nd January 2021)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ByTheNorthernSea (here)

Wow...!! this is something...

But could you provide some context to this...who is the Chinese guy speaking, & the lady giving the commentary?

It's difficult to grasp how important this could be without a bit more info to understand who's speaking here & the likely truth of what they're saying...

Dramatic stuff though...again, wow...
    the Chinese man is Wang DingGang, an exiled Chinese billionaire. He is the founder of Lude Media whose programs almost exclusively expose the CCP.

his website can be viewed here

however, many view and refer to him as a con and warn that he is a

CCP spy who entered the US disguised as (a) political dissident. (whose) purpose is to mess up the US and stigmatize Chinese people

Name:	Tweet on Lude.png
Views:	70
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	45662

tweet here

but that is not the part that is disconcerting ... the part that is disconcerting are his confirmed ties with those who are and have been in President Trump's inner circle.

such as the President's chief counsel, Rudy Giuliani

but this is a VERY interesting picture ... not only does it depict Giuliani with Lude, but in the background appear two central characters in the drama that has currently unfolded before us

one is Steve Bannon. Bannon, one might recall, is former executive chairman of Breitbart News. But the also served as the White House's chief strategist in the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump during the first seven months of the President's term.

Steve Bannon now appears to be partnered with Lude IN Lude Media. This "partnership" has given fodder to videos like the one we saw where Lude makes preposterous assertions that are HIGHLY unlikely to be either accurate OR factual>

in this one, he asserts that Bannon was asked to return to the White House DAILY, but refused until the President made certain concessions ALL of which were to be based on agreement to take the strongest measures against China! Lude asserts that had the President listened to Banon? P Xi Jinping and the CCP would have already been "taken down"

video can be seen here

seen ALSO in the picture in the background is Dr. Li-Meng Yan. Dr. Li-Meng Yan is "a scientist who was working at the Hong Kong School of Public Health when she turned whistleblower on the Chinese Government after she alleged they knew about the spread of the coronavirus before publicly acknowledging the outbreak." she turned Whistle Blower and implicated China in the origins of COVID

“This virus is not from nature,” declared Dr. Li-Meng Yan, one of the scientists who conducted the study, during an appearance on a British talk show. She called reports that the virus originated in a Wuhan meat market “a smoke screen” designed to obscure its true origins. (China)

more on Dr. Li here

here she is now front and center with Rudy

this should provide a good basis for further research, and i'll leave everyone to their own conclusions

so that any adversary

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd January 2021), fifi (3rd January 2021), justntime2learn (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021), TargeT (3rd January 2021)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the vote for Speaker of the House is going on RIGHT NOW

i don't know HOW i missed this would be happening today?

getting rid of her is definitely right up there with making sure the legally elected president gets the office!!

here is the LIVE FEED

https://www.c-span.org/video/?507549...epresentatives

she has an opponent needs 217 votes

they are calling roll right now

UPDATE

McCarthy is 29

Pelosi 24

and INEXPLICABLY they have stopped taking VOTES!

what is going on????

** UPDATE #2 **

ok ... i called (pretty upset) to ask for an explanation (p: (202) 225-7000)

they are doing it in "sections" because of COVID they are only allowing a certain number at a time

i was upset! I told the lady who answered:

"Tell them WE ARE WATCHING. America is fed up and we are not going to allow FRAUD to continue!! there will be millions of people in Washington to make that point CLEAR ... this just CANNOT continue any longer!"

i know ... i know ... BUT

but the message is NOW or never

you know in weddings when they say:

"speak now or forever hold your peace"?

yep ... its THAT time

this is our lives
    our FREEDOM

i will not silently accept FREEDOM being TAKEN from us

i REALLY and truly will NOT stand for it ... and quietly accept it ...

would we even be where we are at if just a little more joined me?

something to strongly consider ... while we still may ...

Last edited by iota; 3rd January 2021 at 19:59.

so that any adversary

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

greybeard (3rd January 2021), justntime2learn (3rd January 2021), pueblo (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021), selinam (3rd January 2021)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

I'm watching C-SPAN and the vote continues, Pelosi 57 McCarthy 61
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

iota (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    I'm watching C-SPAN and the vote continues, Pelosi 57 McCarthy 61
    yes .. they are doing it in sections due to COVID ... they just finished with section 2 and starting section 3

now i will pray

so that any adversary

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

justntime2learn (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 86 LastLast