+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On which timeline are YOU focused today? And tomorrow?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default On which timeline are YOU focused today? And tomorrow?

Today is a special day and it seems to be (extra) important where your focus is.

Is your focus on fear, new covid mutation, scarcity, hopelessness. Fear of not being on a positive timeline?

Or is your focus on your heart? On a positive timeline where we will prosper and love and have fun? On trust in your own being, your higher self?

Your focus matters!!

The woman in this YouTube made me feel even more positive about today and the time to come.

It takes only 10 minutes. It's about shifting to a easier timeline.

I share this because is feels as truth in my heart.

So many things are happening in the world. So much information and so much misinformation.

You have a FOCUS choice. The choice you make will or can decide where you end up...

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to shamballaOn For This Post:

Alan (21st December 2020), Ben (21st December 2020), ClearWater (21st December 2020), daddy-keith (21st December 2020), East Sun (21st December 2020), EFO (21st December 2020), Ioneo (21st December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (21st December 2020), Mare (21st December 2020), Mypos (21st December 2020), O Donna (22nd December 2020), OmeyocaN777 (21st December 2020), Patient (21st December 2020), selinam (21st December 2020), Sunny-side-up (21st December 2020), toppy (21st December 2020), Trisher (21st December 2020), Tyy1907 (21st December 2020), Violet3 (21st December 2020), wondering (21st December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default Re: On which timeline are YOU focused today? And tomorrow?

Quote Posted by shamballaOn (here)
    Today is a special day and it seems to be (extra) important where your focus is.

Is your focus on fear, new covid mutation, scarcity, hopelessness. Fear of not being on a positive timeline?

Or is your focus on your heart? On a positive timeline where we will prosper and love and have fun? On trust in your own being, your higher self?

Your focus matters!!

The woman in this YouTube made me feel even more positive about today and the time to come.

It takes only 10 minutes. It's about shifting to a easier timeline.

I share this because is feels as truth in my heart.

So many things are happening in the world. So much information and so much misinformation.

You have a FOCUS choice. The choice you make will or can decide where you end up...

Aaarggg this woman pops up in my social media from time to time and i get so totally irritated by her way of speaking and her drama. I know there is a lesson to learn when you get irritated but i havent found it yet in this case.

No offence!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), O Donna (22nd December 2020), shamballaOn (21st December 2020), wondering (21st December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,229 times in 912 posts

This woman's name is Lorie Ladd. I often resonate with her content. 😁 Wondering

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), daddy-keith (21st December 2020), Mypos (21st December 2020), O Donna (22nd December 2020), shamballaOn (21st December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Trinidad Tobago Avalon Member daddy-keith's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wonderful post ShamballaOn. This should probably be in another thread but you mentioned Special day, Heart, Focus etc.
    I woke up at 3.00 am this morning and could not get back to sleep no matter what I tried. I began to do a silent chant. After some time I began to think Heart, Heart. There is a technique we use where you place right hand over left (Left hand over right for ladies) over the spot that you want work on and hum a certain vibration. After some time I began to think Right side of head, Right Brain, back of head-right side. I won't go on except to say that I finally got to sleep around 6.00 am. When I woke, I had coffee and turned on my computer and a Google notification popped up saying "Schumann Resonance today - Power 36 which is high.
    https://www.disclosurenews.it/schuma...-today-update/

If you scroll down the page you will see the graph with todays Power surge. The graph with the big 36 on it. Note the time of the surge. Between 7.00 and 10.00 UTC. (3.00 to 6.00 local).

Did anyone else notice the surge?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to daddy-keith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2020), Mypos (21st December 2020), O Donna (22nd December 2020), shamballaOn (21st December 2020), wondering (21st December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread