+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luis Elizondo, Chris Mellon, Steve Justice all quit TTSA

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default Luis Elizondo, Chris Mellon, Steve Justice all quit TTSA

As reported by MysteryWire.com and now also independently confirmed by SilvaRecord.com, Lue Elizondo’s hints during an interview on Coast to Coast AM with George Knapp are true. Lue Elizondo, Chris Mellon and Steve Justice are no longer with TTSA.

https://silvarecord.com/2020/12/21/e...e-out-at-ttsa/

Quote from Luis Elizondo "my mission was always to push disclosure forward. I think we've done that. TTSA focuses on entertainment. Myself, Chris and Justice aren't entertainers. Time has come to shift into 2nd gear."........

We Shall See...

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (22nd December 2020), aoibhghaire (22nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2020), daddy-keith (22nd December 2020), EFO (22nd December 2020), fifi (23rd December 2020), Franny (25th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd December 2020), Mike (22nd December 2020), mountain_jim (10th January 2021), palehorse (23rd December 2020), Sadieblue (22nd December 2020), Savannah (22nd December 2020), Star Tsar (22nd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2020), sunflower (22nd December 2020), Sunny-side-up (22nd December 2020), thepainterdoug (22nd December 2020), toppy (22nd December 2020), Wansen (22nd December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Default Re: Luis Elizondo, Chris Mellon, Steve Justice all quit TTSA

Any ideas as to where this may be going? Are they going to set up a new organisation? I'll try my contacts to see what is going to unravel for the future with these individuals.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (22nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2020), boja (22nd December 2020), daddy-keith (22nd December 2020), Did You See Them (22nd December 2020), EFO (22nd December 2020), Franny (25th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd December 2020), palehorse (23rd December 2020), Sadieblue (22nd December 2020), Star Tsar (22nd December 2020), sunflower (22nd December 2020), toppy (22nd December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Any ideas as to where this may be going? Are they going to set up a new organisation? I'll try my contacts to see what is going to unravel for the future with these individuals.
    I wouldn't be surprised to find Mr DeLonge wanting now to make sci-fi movies of his books and others wanting a new "fact" based government research push.
    Sounds like a new group about to emerge ! - DW is looking for new horizons lol ! ( Saying that he's not too much into the "nuts and bolts" side of things by my estimation - Nuts yes, Bolts No! )

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (22nd December 2020), aoibhghaire (22nd December 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2020), daddy-keith (22nd December 2020), EFO (22nd December 2020), Franny (25th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd December 2020), palehorse (23rd December 2020), Sadieblue (22nd December 2020), Star Tsar (22nd December 2020), sunflower (22nd December 2020), toppy (22nd December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Hmmm wonder if this anything to do with Trump shutting down the CIA.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

daddy-keith (22nd December 2020), palehorse (23rd December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

the question I have is, if the former mentioned are entertainers, then are the others the scammers ?
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 22nd December 2020 at 23:29.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), Did You See Them (23rd December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Here's the 20 December 2020 Coast to Coast show, with Luis Elizondo talking to George Knapp.
    1. Hour 1
      https://avalonlibrary.net/Coast_to_C...20Hour%201.mp3
    2. Hour 2
      https://avalonlibrary.net/Coast_to_C...20Hour%202.mp3

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd December 2020), boja (23rd December 2020), CurEus (23rd December 2020), Did You See Them (23rd December 2020), Franny (25th December 2020), Intranuclear (24th December 2020), jasontorque (22nd December 2020), kudzy (23rd December 2020), mountain_jim (10th January 2021), OopsWrongPlanet? (23rd December 2020), palehorse (23rd December 2020), Sunny-side-up (23rd December 2020), Yoda (23rd December 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 times in 247 posts

Rats leaving a sinking ship?

Humata Huxta Huvarsta

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), Franny (25th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (24th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I’m sorry this is going to be a long piece but a wide range of research has now provided inside information that makes this important.

I’m just following up from my Post 2 as regards what is going on as regards the breakup within TTSA. What are the reasons for this breakup. Exploring a number of private sources over the period of months before the breakup and beyond. Sources whom have had interactions with TTSA and in particular Tom DeLonge. This investigation has been important in light of the direction of the relationship of the new organisation ICER. ICER to be launched in early 2021. See other PA threads.

Summary:

Based on communications with others I have come to the conclusion that is being laid out here is an attempt for a balanced report.

Here forth is an examination of Mr DeLonge, TTSA materials, and external research.

I have come to believe that Tom DeLonge is a “Paul Bennewitz” figure. It is the opinion of this report that Mr DeLonge is a victim of US government counterintelligence and TTSA is being used as a platform to disseminate disinformation. Permanent government operatives are exploiting financial, chemical (substance) and psychological weaknesses in Mr DeLonge to advance a political narrative which espouses that UAP/ETI are hostile and represent an existential risk to American interests.

‘To The Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences’ and the big con

The following does not come from ill will I truly wish Tom DeLonge the best of success and happiness. Nonetheless I hold these observations to be true and they are concretely germane to a realistic understanding of this topic. I have concluded that Mr DeLonge is an incognisant ‘talking head’ being used to advance an unofficial ‘hostile intent’ narrative of the permanent government. He is a mouthpiece to convince Millennials and GenXers that UAP are aggressive, a threat to US interests, and that ETI represents an existential risk to national security.

This statement is based on interactions verbally with sources, email communications, an examination of TTSA materials, and subsequent confirmation from two sources whom I trust. I also believe that consistent with historical precedent, his firm’s weakened financial position and his own substance addiction, make him an easy mark. I further suggest that he is delusional and suffers from recreational drug-related brain damage. I can expend on these reasons for this unfortunate appraisal but the main point is confirmed . It is sad as he is indeed a very nice man according to the consensus of opinion.

That said, this was a fascinating discovery. 21st century, social media, made-for-the-masses counterintelligence. Mr DeLonge is deeply convinced that he is on the inside. He is steadfastly of the view that his contacts in the CIA and DOD are feeding him with valuable intel, but it is the other way around. He is more likely a useful fool, a “flying monkey”, and his platform is being taken advantaged of to send disinformation to a target audience. For example, TTSA’s two season television series on the History Channel called “Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation.

This strategy provides the flat-feet control of the content and the message. They can subsequently change the information that is being disseminated or produce new contradictory evidence. This provides valuable optionality to the intelligence services because, for example, faulty information can later be disproved in order to discredit the theory that was previously being pushed. Such tactics can be used to undermine the entire case for UAP/ETI and such counterintelligence will likely and is likely being used to harm Mr DeLonge. On a human level, I very much hope that this assessment is in error.

False flags

It is possible that many hundreds of UAP videos have been taken by the US Navy with highly advanced tracking and surveillance equipment. Such technology exists aboard US military jets and warships as a matter of routine.

Why did the Department of Defence declassify three grainy, low quality videos that somehow got into the hands of TTSA? My guess is that the Navy ‘leaked’ the videos to start with and Tom’s sources are appendages of the State. This might seem queer, but I find the use of the words “oh my gosh” in the two videos with audio tracks improbable. This is a little-house-on-the-prairie archaic version of ‘oh my God’ used by people who do not ‘take the Lord’s name in vain.’ The obscure expression is articulated by two separate twenty something year old military men, who only seconds earlier used the F-word? What are the chances?

But either way, we should first wonder why the DOD might release phoney UFO videos through To The Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences in the first place? One answer might be to later have them exposed as hoaxes to undermine the case for UAP, confuse the public, defame TTSA, and destroy Tom DeLonge.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that his entire team of ex-DOD, ex-Intelligence insiders are all lifelong ‘rat pack’
    counterintelligence operatives, working for the deep state conspiracy to target the young demographic of UFO enthusiasts and casual believers. Why else would such irreproachable men of prestige put their names and reputations on the line, next to a man who represents nothing but massive reputational risk?

I later substantiated the opinion of this report that Tom is an unwitting frontman for US intelligence with one of
    the most prominent, credible independent authorities in the field. I was also able to corroborate my two additional unnerving assessments of Mr DeLonge. The identity of my source will remain anonymous.

Based on the above report it makes sense now for the resignation of Elizondo, Mellon and Justice (EMJ) just taken place recently. The timing is key for exiting TTSA for its declining future. It also provides EMJ to retrench and provide the opportunity of following the governments policies. This will be to exhaust the information on UAPs. The policy being that there has been no acknowledgement that it is ET as yet.

This finally then confirms the government’s policies on UAPs. It provides the new organisation ICER which is about the extra-terrestrial presence. See other PA threads

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (28th December 2020), Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), boja (25th December 2020), Harmony (25th December 2020), Justplain (26th December 2020), mountain_jim (10th January 2021), Peace in Oz (25th December 2020), Savannah (30th December 2020), Sunny (25th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

XMAS DAY Update :-

https://www.projecthuman.fm/show/7-james-fox

Link above to interview with JAMES FOX on "Project Human" (Zac Cichy).

According to JAMES, future collaboration between ELIZONDO, MELLON, VALLEE, and JAMES FOX on a possible new independent mini series to be released globally, could be coming next.

2nd sourced by recent interview with Luis Elizondo also.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th December 2020), Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), Harmony (25th December 2020), Justplain (26th December 2020), Savannah (30th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The New Frontier Network and its global correspondents premiere an exclusive hour-long interview with Mr. Luis Elizondo.

Just posted recently has some representatives from ICER asking questions.
    In particular, Professor Francisco Mourão Corrêa, ICER representative from Portugal asks some pertinent questions starting at around 21 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4yjMl6mUyc

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th December 2020), boja (26th December 2020), wegge (25th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

The Exit

TTSA has lost millions of dollars and as mentioned in previous post an additional problem is the drugged brain damage to Tom Delonge. This is a common condition for bands at that level of entertainment. The exit was mainly over the future policy of TTSA which is in entertainment. The exit team are not into the entertainment industry. (see C to C interview)

The New Team

Since the exit from TTSA here is the new team still in development:

Luiz Elizondo, Chris Mellon, Steven Justice, Jacques Vallee and James Fox.

Its an interesting line up as it appears to contradict the agenda. However, it’s possible that any future films indicates a more scientific agenda with scientific results. In particular having Jacques Vallee involved in the team. He wouldn’t have joined them unless there was scientific research. The previous seasons of Unidentified 1 and 2 have provided absolutely nothing to seasoned ufologists that we don’t know already. Elizondo certainly crafts his speak at interviews with nothing to show. While in the background a substantial amount of secret knowledge has been gained.

Tensions in relationships

There have been other struggles between Elizondo and Vallee over an agreement of obtaining the UFO material sample from the Argentine. An agreement was originally made between the owner in Argentine and Vallee. Vallee’s only interest is scientific research. Where Elizondo at the time was in the middle of making of Unidentified 2, but saw it as an opportunity of gaining some results from the analysis for the film series. In end Elizondo got a piece of the UFO craft material and provided the US Army with it for the analysis. Also Jacques Vallee didn’t want to be in the later film ‘The Phenomenon’ unless he could demonstrate the material science outcome aspect of the Argentine samples. Since the making of the film, James Fox won’t be doing another film for at least 12 months.

Developing Networks

There have been on going networking developments at a high level with some other governments.
    And early stages of developing an international network of scientific researchers. Again, this could be aspirations on the part of Elizondo. Many sweeping statements have shown me that there is no cohesive thinking involved, it’s rather unembroidered in there thinking. This is reflected in interviews, private discussions from other sources. It seems Elizondo is leading the team acting also for the narrative. However, with any new evolving team these may be just ideas where they want to go.

Unrealistic mission statements

It also has been indicated that Elizondo’s mission is to eventually announce the UFO reality to the United Nations. IMO I have doubts about that one because the agenda is still one of showing UFOs are real. But so what! There is nothing about the other categories. Worldwide ET presence, worldwide contacts, etc, etc. This whole larger reality makes this phenomenon possible. The agenda is therefore fundamentally flawed as it doesn’t include this wide spectrum of reality.

Mustering up other governments may be the agenda of UFOs being a threat. Thus providing a reason for funding.
    I had mentioned in some previous posts that this agenda either TTSA, ATTIP, or any of the government linked/ corporation agendas, etc will be exhausted of any valuable information for the future. Fundamentally, there whole process is coming from a materialistic approach, finding external answers.

Trump’s new Omnibus Bill

The good news is that the Omnibus Bill has been signed into law, to which the SSCI’s UAP mandate is now attached. This is very good news for the upcoming Rubio congressional meeting in April 2021. This means that there is no closed doors or in camera sessions. This has never happened in the history of government for this subject. For example, I know personally of one recent invitation that will be asked to speak about the Roswell crash and the evidence of the craft material analysis.

Struggle for Disclosure

Although there is a struggle for disclosure I feel that there is ever growing process for making the disclosure happening on a wide scale through the likes of the April meeting. It doesn’t mean the government will announce disclosure, but making the UFO reality palatable for a larger international audience. I suspect that there will be an enormous amount of views that could well be into the 100s of millions.

Since the exit, plans have also gone ahead to have a first conference in Wyoming in 2021.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), boja (29th December 2020), Harmony (9th January 2021), Savannah (30th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Additional recent developments in the last week are the creation of new groups since the exit from TTSA.

Jacques Vallee has decided not to join Elizondo, Mellon and Justice.

Jacques Vallee has formed a new team of Larry Lemke, who is ex NIDS that was funded originally by Bigalow. Gary Nolan and Jacques Vallee. This is to continue the research into meta materials. There first paper will be published in May 2021.

Chris Mellon unofficially heads the original task force that was announced by the US government 5 months ago that deals with UAPs.
    Mellon’s role is to liaise with the governments UAP task force and the Senate. The main policy of this set up is to deal with scientists from official organisations, national and international Institutions/Universities. In particular, the Scientific Coalition on UAPs (SCU.org). There is a likely development to occur in the future with ICER as it has a number of international scientists.

Elizondo and Mellon have the contacts/networks and are in that position because of there affiliations with the government to set up cooperation/partnerships on an official basis with government institutions around the world.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2021), boja (9th January 2021), Harmony (9th January 2021), Peace in Oz (9th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread