1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default "A Big Dis-Connect"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tpu-aKfwItQ
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z9WlCpMnlZM
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=1NH01GSOhwk

(Link to this previous post :- https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...e-UFO-Vid-1994 )

By simply referring to the above linked videos alone, we have U.S. government footage taken in 1994 (26 years ago) showing a UAP manoeuvering over Nellis Air Force Base. Although the security contractors heard in the videos were unfamiliar with this craft at that time, this belies the situation.

According to Jess Fritch and others following the work of THOMAS TOWNSEND BROWN, this craft is one of several that have now been developed for the U.S. Apparently around 1958 Thomas T. Brown, after working for many years on this technology, was finally taken seriously by the powers that be, and his projects were then taken on board and developed into fruition.
    Basically to put it simply, it seems that extreme velocity and 90 degree turns (sound familiar ?) can be achieved by these craft operating on the simple principle of CAPACITANCE.
    The net effect is not “Antigravity”, but rather to “Control Gravity”.

WORTH NOTING THAT CRAFT OPERATED BY NON-HUMANS ALSO EXIST.
    (As records dating back decades, centuries, and even millenia attest to. Indeed some craft belonging to “OTHERS” have been the inspiration for our own developments).

Remember that over the last few decades since the above video was taken, there must have been considerable advancement, so it would seem logical that the U.S. must now possess at least a fleet of these craft developed to an even higher specification than that demonstrated in 1994.
    So it appears that we have both “Ours” and “Theirs” craft currently in operation.

Now Comes The Disconnect :-

With all due respect to these people, then surely DR CHRIS MELLON, DR HAL PUTHOFF,
    DR ERIC DAVIS, STEVE JUSTICE & others at A.A.T.I.P. & U.A.P.T.F. & T.T.S.A. etc. must be aware of this current situation.
    1 If they're NOT (which I find inconceivable), that would be of extreme concern.
    2 If they ARE, that would be of extreme concern also, given their lack of transparency.

Taking #2 to be the case, then we are being treated like children.
    (Quote from U.K. Prime Minister, Margaret Thatcher “YOU CAN'T TELL THE PEOPLE”.
    Quote from U.K. Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill “IT WOULD CAUSE MASS PANIC”.
    Quote from the author “What disgusting ARROGANCE !”.)

Seems more likely a case of “Let's figure these craft out before our adversaries do, besides we don't want to derail the fossil fuel industries £$£$”.

To continue with a generous approach, it could be said that those at T.T.S.A. are pushing their brand of “soft disclosure”, and just maybe they have our (society's) best interest at heart, - hmm maybe. In addition, it could be argued that by using the “threat” narrative, maybe that's the best way to get the powers that be to engage in a conversation on the subject.
    To quote Luis Elizondo “My mission was always to push disclosure forward. I think we've done that.”

A caveat to that statement would be – in the U.S. yes to a limited degree, plus a few ripples in a couple of other countries. Nothing, however, in the U.K. From experience, I can say that you still don't talk about UFOs here, unless you want to be ridiculed. Very few people watch “History Channel, Unidentified” and almost nobody has heard of T.T.S.A. or U.A.P.T.F, or A.A.T.I.P. or Nimitz, and a “TIC-TAC” is still a little candy sweet.

It's now 3 YEARS since the infamous N.Y. Times article and the Tic-Tac, Gimbal, & Go-fast incidents were in the news.

(Worth Remembering :- All 3 of those videos were ALREADY on the internet before T.T.S.A.
    was around.)

So the public have been suitably prep'd.
    Surely it's now time for some proper DISCLOSURE on a global scale – better late than never !

On a personal note, I'm getting old now (born during WW2), and have known that UFOs are real since the early 1950s. Whilst not saying that all Non-human species are benevolent, I am deeply saddened that this subject has still not been revealed, with all the implications and benefits it could bring for humanity. It's frustrating to say the least, and occasionally difficult not to become angry, seeing good folks go to their graves, who have strived within the UFO community to get this knowledge out to the public, far more than I ever could.

Can you imagine how it feels having lived a LIFETIME of not being able to talk even with friends and family about UFOs ? (Proven to be REAL, but to them it's all nonsense !).

(Note :- I'm 99.999% sure Abductions, Hybrids, Mutilations, Consciousness connection, Cryptids, etc are all real phenomena also, but each deserve further discussion.)
    As far as I know, I'm not an Experiencer so would rather defer on that to other folks.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Agape (22nd December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd December 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd December 2020), Did You See Them (22nd December 2020), EFO (22nd December 2020), ExomatrixTV (22nd December 2020), meeradas (23rd December 2020), Mike (22nd December 2020), pueblo (22nd December 2020), Sadieblue (22nd December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2020), toppy (22nd December 2020), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Default Re: "A Big Dis-Connect"

I have occasional private discussions with the likes of Dr Eric Davis. I know Davis is well aware of the situation whom works for Dr Hal Puthoff. Also I know that Chris Mellon and others are aware since I gave a presentation at a University on “UAP dynamic measurements” to a private group including Chris Mellon and Leslie Keane back in 2015.

Interestingly enough, another colleague of mine gave a recent Zoom presentation this year based on the invitation by a group that tries to inform the government and congress on the subject of UAPs. The topic was "Extreme Accelerations by UAPs/UFOs". Just as interesting as the subject was the cast of characters that tuned into the presentation. Five individuals from Raytheon, six from small aerospace companies, two from Boeing, two from Northrup Grumman, one from NASA, and another dozen who did not provide the name of the company or organization that they represented. This indicates that the aerospace and defense industry are interested in the subject and I suspect more from the scientific aspect of "how do we make something like this" rather than the pure national security aspect.

An important tour de force in the pipeline for disclosure having been developed in the past 2 years since its conception is ICER.

‘International Coalition for Extraterrestrial Research’(ICER) will provide for the first time in history an organisation of this nature to play an official role on the world stage. The structure of ICER mission and goals has been developed. The Republic of San Marino is supporting ICER in two ways.

1. Announce for the first time to the United Nations the UFO reality and the Extraterrestrial presence around the Earth.

2. Provide annual ICER conferences.

ICER is now legally registered as an organisation in Portugal. An ICER Committee is working towards an NGO status. ICER has already encompassed 35 countries into its organisation with each national representative linked to its national associations of their country. More countries are joining through private selection. I expect a lot more countries will join after the official launch happens in early 2021.

Once ICER is on the world stage, it will be interesting with this new tour de force how the present ‘tug of war’ may be disrupted by this new entity and possibly a new narrative may gain momentum for the future. This could possibly supersede the future US agendas at present bringing new countries into the fold of the ICER narrative, that are not necessarily aligned with the US with its old agenda. I suspect many countries would welcome the opportunity of knowing more about the UFO reality, and in particular the extra-terrestrial presence. This will be of serious interest for national economies and financial institutions.

ICERs future is to announce and provide the evidence that we are dealing with extra-terrestrial intelligence with exogenous constructs that are in our presence. This remit disrupts the narrative for the TTSA and any other US government programs. This situation will be complex for the TTSA now that key players have left and in particular the ATTIP or its other secret in house Pentagon programs. It dilutes the present narratives who already have agendas that don’t align with the overwhelming evidence of the reality that the ET presence is here. I therefore would see a dramatic change leading to disclosure. The present agendas and narratives from the US are fundamentally flawed of not understanding what this is all about. IMO this is probably a good situation of having confusion from there part due to many factors that doesn't progress the UFO reality and therefore disclosure. On the other hand ICER's remit provides a clear message to the world.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...44#post1391044

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Agape (22nd December 2020), boja (22nd December 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd December 2020), Did You See Them (22nd December 2020), EFO (22nd December 2020), wegge (22nd December 2020), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 times in 1,716 posts

You are not getting old boja,you just became wiser.And is not a compliment.You said you are not an experiencer,but what brings you here if not to experience?All what you found about ufos is to enhance your experience.

I've been up there many times,ways and forms and every time I learn from them,being unable to "see" in this "D".What once I thought that was a bad experience up there in the desert,it turns out in time that "they" "marked" "there" to be able to understand HERE and have HERE a feeling about certain things happened.

"They" experienced on me to make me understand in the way "I can write,but I cannot read" and I'm sure that you will understand what I wrote.

Pages are turned more quickly now than in the past.We are jumping quicker from one time line to an other,from one space to an other,from one dimension to an other,from one reality to an other just pay attention to certain details and you'll be amazed.Just keep the pace,pay attention and be patient.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Agape (22nd December 2020), boja (22nd December 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd December 2020), Did You See Them (22nd December 2020), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,340 times in 4,610 posts

I think it’s a bit of everything you’ve named above and you’re absolutely right, there’s disconnect.
    Not surprising to me if it makes you even little angry.

To those of us who are “experiences” as John Mack coined it and personally I think it’s a wrong label as well even if I’ve repeated it here for public discussions sake many times to fit the times and accords because - as EFO says- in reality we all are “experiencers” of far bigger reality of the Universe and we are fully entitled to the perspectives revealed to us
    no most of us do not “suffer” from our “experiences” but we are made to suffer for them, we are dealt with ridiculous social distances,
    mocking attitudes, lots of sarcasm and questioning trying to stop the information flow rather than permitting it, by people who would love to have all the information for themselves and themselves alone because they realize it means power.

Yes , I mean no, you can’t talk of “UFOs” in the UK or anywhere in Europe without being socially ridiculed and ostracised unless you’re member of society permitting such discussion.

It’s one reason I’ve left because even after years of my quiet effort and presence that did not put ANY weight on anyone the situation has never changed.
    The discussion level and people who offer an interest can get either extremely low or ridiculous.

On the top of the ridiculous surface there flow “know-it-all’s” trying to convince people that they need their help in the matter.

Aka researchers, religious leaders, medical professionals, scientists, politicians and so forth.

In gist they don’t have either full knowledge or access to information more than any “contactee” on the globe does.
    You may fail to believe this but they actually don’t. The best of scientists who are not “experiencers” are simply best guessing in that area unless them too would be ridiculed.
    Not everyone is Nikola Tesla.

But it’s clear that “they” in power would love to stop the “situation” ongoing and themselves be the presenters and representatives of the truth .

They can’t stand the fact that some people know more in that area than prescribed or what could be gathered.

That’s why I do t believe in it - in them and their version of “human civilisation” anymore. It’s rotten and deceptive to the core and it’s made to be that way,
    rotten by the rotten apples.

There won’t be any “peace in the world” before all these people go

and there won’t be any “real truth” replacing deception either till then

because there can’t be any fight in those matters.

If someone told you that your only child who you know and sat with you on sofa yesterday is responsible for murder and killing people and suppose you knew it’s a set up, a blatant lie and those people tried to drag you away and give you “therapy” and say you were hallucinating and need to talk to others like you,

you’d either let them or better run.

They’re still well seated in their chairs till the time comes and no matter how update they look, they’re criminals with no good motivations and truth sense.

We have all the right to be “angry” about it even if “on paper” though my hypothetical anger is my silence.

There’s no way I can fight the deception other than abstaining from it but I can not participate with it or ever could.

As the “person in between” ETs and human world but more of ETs, I know too much to even start putting it together but no one can “jump the time” unless it happens for all or most of humanity.

It’s only 2020 😅 soon and those people will be mostly all gone. Is there still going to be an argument ...

🙏

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

boja (23rd December 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd December 2020), Did You See Them (23rd December 2020), EFO (23rd December 2020), Patient (22nd December 2020), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

When this topic is presented I find myself bouncing back and forth with what I believe is real, what is possible and what is not.

There are too many questions and once you start to really dig into the questions, more doubt creeps in IMO.

If we have this advanced space force, what are they doing? Exploring space?

Ok, so if they can explore space to the degree given the type of craft that they supposedly have, what are we gaining? Anything?

Now if they have to keep it a secret, what's the point?

Let's say we have this great technology. Is there anything we can do to make our lives here any better? Anything? How about abolish vaccines or the virus itself. How about something to bring the people of the world together to help to avoid situations like we have right now with the U.S. elections and the Rothchilds, slave trading, organ harvesting, etc.

Now if all of that exploring and new tech can't help us and we have to keep it secret - where is the value? If they/we have tech 50 years ahead of what the public knows, why not bring people up to speed by bringing this tech into the public - how about only a 25% jump? 10%....why not?

Seems to me the longer the secret is kept, the more likely the truth will not ever be told.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

boja (23rd December 2020), DeeMetrios (23rd December 2020), Did You See Them (23rd December 2020), EFO (23rd December 2020), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread