+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michael Salla, Get Out NOW!

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Michael Salla, Get Out NOW!

With the phenomenal release of additional TRUE AND DAMMING EVIDENCE about COREY GOODE, which is waking up the community, it's time for media personalities to join forces.

YOU HAVE A DECISION TO MAKE MR SALLA.

Cross posting MESSAGE TO MR MICHAEL SALLA.

Quote Posted by Richter (here)
    The latest video of Michael Salla & Corey Goode. I really do not understand why Salla hasn't dumped Corey a lifetime ago.

US & ALIEN Galactic Federation Deal (1:11:16)
    Dr. Michael Salla (www.Exopolitics.org) & Corey Goode discuss the recent viral news flurry covering Haim Eshed, former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate who claims the US signed a deal with an Alien Galactic Federation to experiment on Humans. He discusses Disclosure and Mars Bases as well.
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    MICHAEL SALLA has got too much at stake to lose if he dumps Corey - financial, credibility and reputation. Sad because besides covering the space program data Salla is a promoter of living life cleanly and honestly. Ironic really when his schtick is all about exposure of hidden truths.

But you're a learned man Salla. Think about it long and hard. Corey's not the only one who can turn a story on its head.

DO THE RIGHT THING FOR YOU AND THE WORLD instead of just saving your own arse. STOP LETTING COREY EXPLOIT YOU AND YOUR PLATFORM.

YOU COULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT BEING INFILTRATED. I'LL GIVE YOU A HEAD START WITH A BOOK TITLE:

"UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE CABAL - (OR DEVIL, OR ROGUE ET,'S OR WHATEVER). HOW THE DARK SIDE HIJACKED PROMINENT PEOPLE IN THE TRUTH MOVEMENT BY MERGING FACT WITH FICTION."

Heck you could even use an analogy to the CCP infiltrating the world in media, gov't, business, society.

Did you really think "they" wouldn't or couldn't get to ya!

YOU - AND WILCOCK - CAN DO THIS! THE WORLD IS WATCHING . . . AND WAITING.

DON'T HESITATE FOR LONG. GET OUT NOW AND GET ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS. YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER IF YOU DON'T
    !

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2020), Bluegreen (23rd December 2020), Cognitive Dissident (23rd December 2020), daddy-keith (23rd December 2020), David Trd1 (10th February 2021), Did You See Them (23rd December 2020), Elainie (23rd December 2020), ExomatrixTV (23rd December 2020), Harmony (23rd December 2020), Mike (23rd December 2020), Richter (23rd December 2020), RunningDeer (23rd December 2020), Savannah (23rd December 2020), sunflower (8th May 2021), Tintin (8th May 2021), toppy (23rd December 2020), WhiteFeather (10th February 2021), wondering (23rd December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Default Re: Michael Salla, Get Out NOW!

Last I heard he is "committed"

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd December 2020), Gemma13 (24th December 2020), Mike (23rd December 2020), Richter (8th May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd December 2020), Tintin (8th May 2021), toppy (23rd December 2020), WhiteFeather (10th February 2021), wondering (23rd December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

I agree, and it is a tragic situation because Salla wrote some great books back in the day and set up the Exopolitics Institute running academic courses on the ET subject - now all his information may contain some useful insights but will always be distorted by the Galactic Federation/Corey Goode nonsense. And people who don't know the details would find it difficult to tell the difference. Such a shame. I remember that he was very into some witness stories like, IIRC, the Pickering Brothers and the X guy who was pretending to be military, even after they were debunked. Maybe that nativity enabled Corey Goode to get him onboard, and then fear or greed or whatever kept him there.

Still, as you say Gemma, it is not too late! Dr Salla, it is a long and winding road, but please use your mind to get out of your current situation!

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Agape (23rd December 2020), Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), Bluegreen (23rd December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (23rd December 2020), Elainie (23rd December 2020), ExomatrixTV (23rd December 2020), Gemma13 (24th December 2020), Richter (8th May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd December 2020), Savannah (23rd December 2020), Tintin (8th May 2021), toppy (23rd December 2020), Victoria (2nd September 2022), Wansen (23rd December 2020), WhiteFeather (10th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

But I do think of both individuals above as victims of the situation rather than perpetrators.

The situation or call it “the game” has been run and controlled from behind and above by people on important chairs for decades now, people with “no names” at any particular timeframe of discussion so that their decisions can’t be tracked or attacked,
    people in military and science apparatus who swore their obeisance to their respective countries and state of war in between them that represents the top level of importance for the state and “national security”.

Whoever has tried to bring any information independently in that field had encountered the reality of the problem as a whole, human problem, not an ET “problem” and all of us have been subject to ridicule, threats, threats on life
    and medial mockery that goes in line with this “human Exopolitics”.

Most of the researchers, witnesses, reporters in the field etc. had to understand that they’ll have to “play along” or “perish”.

So if you kindly look at the whole situation without the shiny sunshades not only it hurts eyes and truth sense,

the “Exopolitics” organisation is about as true as “Galactic Federation”.

It does not exist in the current form as it appears, it’s a game of someone’s naivety thinking they can get through and be the first without everyone else’s participation ,
    with the great US in their back ( no pun intended here)

but it isn’t honest.

It’s just about the same “scam” as “Galactic Federation”.

It does not exist ( not quite yet for next thousand years).

And if you care to remain purely logical about it and do not give way to phantasies about ETs and humans you may notice how many people aka contactees have already fallen to that trap.

That is the danger. Right in the years when I wasn’t in Europe and before I came back from monastery in 2005,
    someone not dissimilar to Corey sold people “flight tickets” on “Ashtar Galactic Federation spaceships” for thousands of dollars and when the spaceships did not come the whole situation came out, it was analysed in open media, people gave them court cases to get their money back ( it too was a married couple) and the people had to move out of the country at the end of the story.
    But they are far from being the only ones.

There are many dreamers among the contactee folks and people with liable brains who can make any story out of it in matters of minutes.

Such thinking -with liability - would be excellent in science-fiction writing but they are compromised where it concerns logic and research.

Some of those people were not “hijacked” but rather HIRED by the political apparatus above them to carry on with their stories to confuse the audience.
    Many sci-fi writers working under pseudonyms have been part of the “UFO club” for decades, benefiting mostly the movie productions and similar.

Those people unknowingly but faithfully serve their countries and the agenda of secrecy and deception who applaud them for confusing the factography.

Realise this and whomever it concerns: people who got to experience live encounters with ET or those involved purely in search for ET,
    whoever has the brains, we have repeatedly called for more research and logic to the situation knowing our minds and technologies on the cutting edge are fully capable of understanding.

In the mean time most of the internet space and media productions were filled by people’s imaginations about it rather than facts and facts have been repeatedly neglected and ridiculed.

No the deceptive side of humanity, those brains won’t give up so easily. Some of them are extremely intelligent people but pathological liars who will cover their intents and ideas by having strictly logical professions and demeanour,
    in the core they are seeking to play others, humans or ETs, they can and do pose for smart deceptive aliens, very easily.

There aren’t ETs doing this as there is enough smart deceptive humans playing “the game” in manner of club chair psychologists.

Reminds me of the bad news that popped up two years ago after I arrived in Finland about the chief medical professional in Norway responsible for children abuse was found guilty of pedophilia and stocking the same “materials” of children he ought to treat and support for his private enjoyment.
    Yeah the man with large head and lots of reputation, the “responsible man”, you know Norwegians they can be super intelligent but those brains, you have to pardon me, do seem to have bad corners to them.

Just think about it for a while for yourself I suggest and step back from people’s stories if you can.
    I’ve never advised anyone otherwise or supported creation of sci-fi literature “from truth” even though and do notice my testimony here,
    after the first interview about Bodhgaya ET event with Kerry Cassidy some “kind people” have been offering me just that.

To write a book or movie “along the lines”. “Something readable and well edited”.

The people who misunderstand much what is it all about.

Even this year rather serious researcher and forum member asking questions in my Witness thread still referred to the event as “the dream you had “,
    intentionally or not, imaging I’m thinking - dreaming on that level.

I’ve studied many subjects in my life starting from maths, physics and biology before I ever jumped to philosophy and meditation and I do care of my mind and mental health first.

That much I’d stress here, for our overall benefits 🙏🌟🙏

Do look after your mental health and state of rationality and logic, por favor.

If someone/something twists your mind or makes you feel sick, don’t go for it. Maybe you’re not ready at that time frame.

It does not necessarily mean that truth does not exist or ETs does not exist it may just mean your brain needs to watch a movie and that’s alright.

Most people’s brains are very much in evolution, they’re not done and baked and they’re not mature.

Immature brains look for comfort sometimes at uneven places.

There are many people who had ET contact who aren’t to research at all.

It’s not overly important to them and they will enjoy watching movies and people talking all about it till the end of their life.

Some can’t capture the mental scape of those who are further on the line and will process information from both sides, simultaneously.

For anyone being able to do that - without harm- the way is two fold - either you’d have to be born with completely unimaginative brain and most of us aren’t
    OR you train yourself in meditation and cut off your imaginations completely in order to achieve pure conscious states.

It’s not a fast way forwards but it’s the next possible “evolution leap” we are capable of achieving by own efforts:
    peaceful brain that is NOT SUFFERING AND CRAVING in itself.

Take this is the fact, brain does not feel pain in itself - it simply reflects and processes sensory signals from within the body and environment.
    In its natural state it is self aware, complete and painless.

If your brain craves for stories and imaginations instead it may not be mature “research brain” quite yet.

If it calls for dramatic movies and music shows instead of peace and quiet
    it’s fairly far from being able to “talk to ET” instead because ET is right on the other side of the spectrum.

But guess I’ve said more than I wanted to say again ...

take the logical benefit out of the situation I advise 🙏 don’t jump for emotions and how offended do you feel by not doing “the work you ought to do” because and after all, none of us can do it all.

When I was a kid I imagined spending my life in a lab or clinic , helping people. Sometimes I miss that. But it was not meant to be.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), Bluegreen (23rd December 2020), bojancan (23rd December 2020), Gemma13 (24th December 2020), Journeyman (8th May 2021), Mark (1st September 2022), Mercedes (24th December 2020), Richter (8th May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd December 2020), sunflower (8th May 2021), toppy (23rd December 2020), Victoria (2nd September 2022), WhiteFeather (10th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

The guy goes where the material is.
    He makes a living writing books.
    "YOU COULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT BEING INFILTRATED."
    Probably will unless new "Insider Material" is released beforehand to "shock the world" that he can write about, in which case it will be put on a back burner until times are lean !

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), Bluegreen (23rd December 2020), Gemma13 (24th December 2020), Richter (8th May 2021), RunningDeer (23rd December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

I suppose it's been posted before but just to be on the safe side here's the interview Bill did with Dark Journalis(z)t in 2017.

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM SPOOKS: WHISTLEBLOWER #FAIL! DARK JOURNALIST (DANIEL LISZT) & BILL RYAN (1:17:57)
    In this special episode, Ryan will go on the record about the details of his viral article called ‘The Truth About Corey Goode’ that is gaining rapid attention and attempts to explain and in some sense unmask the bizarre story of Corey Goode. Ryan had his own interactions with Goode before he went public and believes that his story is unreliable.

UPDATE: (8:59)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYYl12VXdUw

PART 2: (1:16:17)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ct3YAqEtM

PART 3: (1:03:14)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp0yEEtDmjA

And here's another great article about Corey Goode

UFO Conspiracy Theorists Offer 'Ascension' From Our Hell World for $333
    by MJ Banias
    May 13, 2020

David Wilcock and Corey Goode are peddling salvation, protection from the "illuminati deep state," and bogus COVID-19 explanations to millions on YouTube.

Standing in his warmly-lit living room, the popular UFO conspiracy theorist David Wilcock was telling his YouTube Live audience that the 'Illuminati Deep State' was responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic and that he knew the secrets of how to save humanity from the crisis. More than 20,000 people were watching; hundreds of dollars in donations began rolling in via YouTube Superchat. The video now has more than a million views.

CONTINUE: https://www.vice.com/en/article/4ayy...tate-ascension
    Last edited by Richter; 23rd December 2020 at 18:19.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2020), Bluegreen (24th December 2020), daddy-keith (24th December 2020), Elainie (10th February 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd December 2020), Gemma13 (24th December 2020), graciousb (28th December 2020), Mercedes (24th December 2020), Mike (23rd December 2020), RunningDeer (23rd December 2020), WhiteFeather (10th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Planetary Intervention: Earth Special Forces – Nordic Delegations, UFO Crash Retrievals & Alien Firefights (50:06)
    Written by Dr Michael Salla
    February 7, 2021.

An insider using the pseudonym ‘Daniel’, who claims to be from a secret government group called ‘Earth Force’, shared his experiences with Fabio Santos, a Brazilian researcher, who wrote a book about them called Planetary Intervention. According to ‘Daniel, Specialized Elite Earth Forces have provided perimeter support for Nordic extraterrestrials meeting with Earth officials, and battled Reptilian and Grey Aliens over crashed UFOs. Daniel also revealed the long history of Reptilians coming to Earth to hunt and kill humans as part of a secret agreement dating back more than a millennia that mirrors the Predator series of movies.

In the following YouTube video, I interviewed Fabio Santos about Planetary Intervention, and how and why he began researching Daniel’s story.

Corey Goode personally met with Daniel and Fabio during a recent visit to Brazil, and introduced me to their information. There are important parallel’s between Daniel and Corey’s testimonies which he mentions in his comments about the interview. More of ‘Daniel’s’ experiences can be read in Planetary Intervention.

NB: The video is quite interesting and if it hadn't been presented by Corey Goode, perhaps I would have started to watch with a different, more neutral ear.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2021), Elainie (10th February 2021), Gemma13 (18th September 2021), RunningDeer (10th February 2021), TomKat (11th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

SSP Alliance Updates Resume - Dark Fleet, Earth, Moon and Mars Briefings (47:37)
    Dr. Salla and Corey Goode discuss the latest SSP Alliance Briefings.

SSP Alliance Updates Resume – Dark Fleet, Earth, Moon & Mars Briefings
    by Dr Michael Salla
    May 7, 2021

Above is a video featuring an interview with Corey Goode about the latest Secret Space Programs (SSP) Alliance updates. Corey describes being taken on board a Mayan SSP craft where he met with his long time contact, Gonzales, who briefed him on the current situation on the Earth, Moon and Mars, activities of the Dark Fleet, and what is happening outside of our solar system.

The situation in our solar system is one of heavy repression and lockdowns as the Interplanetary Corporate Conglomerate (ICC) is interrogating personnel to find saboteurs and infiltrators from the SSP Alliance. Corey explains that the human workers on Mars are too beaten down and intimidated to offer much resistance to the ICC. He further explains that while Dark Fleet bases on the Moon, Mars and elsewhere in our solar system have been taken over by the ICC—due to a solar system-wide lockdown. However, the Draconian extraterrestrials still continue to operate, and their underground facilities have not been taken out.

The news from outside of our solar system was more encouraging with the Global Galactic League of Nations (GGLN) finding extraterrestrial allies and becoming more autonomous in their operations due to being cut off from our solar system. Corey states that the GGLN has broken away from ICC control, is now actively working with one or more Galactic Federation type organizations, and has fulfilled its Continuity of Species purpose in the event of catastrophic events in our solar system. Corey has previously discussed prospects of a powerful solar flash event taking place in our solar system.

Overall, the exopolitical situation described by Corey is very tense and precarious, mirroring contemporary global events. I’ve included below the embedded video of our interview the relevant text of the update Corey sent me.

At the end of the interview, Corey announced the upcoming ‘The Ascension Summit’ which will be held in Colorado Springs on August 12-15, 2021.

CONTINUE: https://exopolitics.org/ssp-alliance-updates-resume/

Previous reports about defections from the Dark Fleet in our Solar System due to a system-wide quarantine, the creation of a Secret Space Program Alliance, and an Earth Alliance, as first reported by Corey Goode. The Draconians, Orions, and Dark Fleet, were cut off from their main assets. Apparently, the Dark Fleet has insufficient resources to assist their Draco Reptilian overlords at this time.
    https://exopolitics.org/is-mars-in-t...iberation-war/

NB: Incredible this Corey Goode, a man who claims to have been to Mars, is highly respected by the Global Galactic League of Nations (GGLN), has Draconians for breakfast, plays backgammon with his Orion friends, than races back to Earth to make a video with Dr. Salla, etc.etc. still has in all the many years this scam is running, categorically failed to ever show one piece of solid evidence.
    Not even a selfie with a Grey!

Honestly, these two 'experts' give ufology a bad name, with their Star Wars stories.
    Unless of course the charlatans actually speak the truth...
    That will be the day!
    Last edited by Richter; 8th May 2021 at 05:16.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd July 2022), Gemma13 (18th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st September 2022), Vangelo (9th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Those two ding dongs have always had the most appalling energy about them. I really don't know why anyone is bothering with them any more.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2021), Gemma13 (18th September 2021), Islander12 (8th May 2021), Richter (8th May 2021), Vangelo (9th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Unfortunately Salla looks to be being played, just like Goode is. However his interviews with Tony Rodrigues are good, and his William Tompkins stuff. Tompkins story shows how sly and manipulative "Nordics" actually are.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Richter (8th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Unfortunately Salla looks to be being played, just like Goode is. However his interviews with Tony Rodrigues are good, and his William Tompkins stuff. Tompkins story shows how sly and manipulative "Nordics" actually are.
    At the end of the SSP Alliance Updates Resume interview, Corey announced the upcoming ‘The Ascension Summit’ which will be held in Colorado Springs on August 12-15, 2021.

Here we go, he's got something to sell!

If you listen to this 2017 presentation, Global Galactic League of Nations, 22 Alien Genetic Experiments, and Secret Space Programs for a bit and compare it with a recent video, you hear basically the same old 'The Adventures of Captain Goode' story over and over again. It's a one-trick business model.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Gemma13 (18th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Here's a recent article by Michael Salla, who seems to distance himself a bit from Corey since he has put his trust in contactees Elena Danaan and Megan Rose.
    The common denominator of Salla's sources is of course the complete lack of prove they offer - and a big thumb.

Conflicting Full Disclosure Narratives?
    by Dr Michael Salla on
    September 16, 2021

Many people are asking me about the conflicting intel coming from Secret Space Program insider, Corey Goode, when compared to the intel being presented by the extraterrestrial contactees, Elena Danaan and Megan Rose. Corey has recently put out a video and statement with his update on the current exopolitical situation that people are asking me about given my ongoing series of articles on updates provided by Elena and Megan. In response, Elena and Megan put out their own video where they explained their intel and sources, and why its not “pie in the sky hopium”.

CONTINUE: https://exopolitics.org/conflicting-...re-narratives/

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2021), Bluegreen (17th September 2021), Gemma13 (17th September 2021), Kryztian (17th September 2021), Mike (17th September 2021), RunningDeer (17th September 2021), tessie999 (20th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Here's a recent article by Michael Salla, who seems to distance himself a bit from Corey since he has put his trust in contactees Elena Danaan and Megan Rose.
    The common denominator of Salla's sources is of course the complete lack of prove they offer - and a big thumb.

by Dr Michael Salla on
    September 16, 2021

Many people are asking me about the conflicting intel coming from Secret Space Program insider, Corey Goode, when compared to the intel being presented by the extraterrestrial contactees, Elena Danaan and Megan Rose. Corey has recently put out a video and statement with his update on the current exopolitical situation that people are asking me about given my ongoing series of articles on updates provided by Elena and Megan. In response, Elena and Megan put out their own video where they explained their intel and sources, and why its not “pie in the sky hopium”.

As Richard Dolan says, none of those things listed by Salla qualify as "intel".

Dreams are not intel. Contacee experiences are not intel. Foggy memories about life on another planet and being time/age regressed is not intel. They're just stories. And until there's some very real evidence to support them, they will remian stories

I'm not saying we toss all that in the trash. I'm saying this: imagine a bunch of concentric circles, each inside the other. At the core circle we have what we know to be unequivocally true. And as we venture outward, each circle represents something that we have less and less evidence for. There's a place in those concentric circles for nearly every possibility, but the degree to which we focus on one or the other should be evidence based, imo

Goode and Salla and Wilcock are pushing ufology into an almost exclusively narrative driven direction. Their emphasis is only on the concentric circles on the outer rim. Science, reason, common sense, rationality are only seen as barriers to their ends. In this way it's a very postmodern approach. It's wreckless and dangerous and ultimately self serving in the case of the names listed.

Michael Salla is a joke. He went off the rails long ago and he just never reoriented himself. If he told me it was raining outside I'd have to look out the window myself to prove it. I take nothing he says seriously

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th September 2021), Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Did You See Them (18th September 2021), ExomatrixTV (22nd July 2022), Gemma13 (18th September 2021), Goba (7th March 2022), Kryztian (17th September 2021), mountain_jim (17th September 2021), Richter (18th September 2021), RunningDeer (17th September 2021), Wind (18th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The first time I ran into the name (Corey) Goode was when he was a member of Avalon and started a thread under his GoodeET avatar. I was really surprised that people took the guy serious, and after a while I started to lose interest. Until of course he was exposed and the thread sort of exploded.

What Corey Goode does best is driving a wedge between people and fully exploit that situation, right to the brink. Everything he’s allowed to stick his nose in ends up in shambles. To me it seems that is his real and only mission. Creating psy-ops and divide the UFO community.

If it weren’t for my own UFO sightings (4) and a spectacular missing time experience, (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...t=#post1335218) my believe in the extraterrestrial presence on this planet probably would have fainted, because of all the hoaxes and bs throughout the past few years.

Among others, like Salla, Corey Goode has delivered and still is delivering his fair share of controversial bs ‘disclosure info’ and to anybody who has only just started to get an interest in UFOs, it certainly must look like (s)he has entered a labyrinth of fairy tales, half-truths and blatant lies.

I am not surprised people like Goode and Wilcock still have numerous followers. Keeping this thread alive and updated is important because it will show up in the engines search results and therefor might be picked up by rookie UFO scholars, saving them a lot of precious time in sorting out the complex UFO subject.
    Last edited by Richter; 18th September 2021 at 02:48.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Did You See Them (18th September 2021), Gemma13 (18th September 2021), lilac (19th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

by Dr Michael Salla on
    September 16, 2021

This is Corey's comment on that article

'I don't know what to say about the GFL information coming from this source. I am not saying there is not a GFL, but NONE of the info delivered (by this source) about the Anshar, LOC, Dark Fleet, or what is going on in Antarctica, the Moon, and Mars is accurate. I honestly wished to GOD it was! That portion of what they are saying is pure disinformation (From where and what agenda I do not know). I do not trust their source or the method of gathering this information (For what its worth). We have had a lot of LARP's come forward just as I warned back in 2016. Much of the community welcomed them with open arms saying 'let them tell their stories' so I did warning people to take this info as entertainment only. We have had several people come out claiming to have been in the Dark Fleet who tell stories that show they know nothing of how that program works. I am the one that first delivered information of the LOC, Anshar and Dark Fleet to mention a few. It is crazy that people are buying into stories from people that come out of nowhere spinning new narratives about these topics. If people want to make up stories they should feel free to do so without bringing in the information that I have shared and trying to bend it to their own narrative and misinforming people that are trying to follow this information cleanly. I will be doing a series of videos covering each topic I have summarized in great detail in the near future. I have several more briefing summaries that show how hopeful things are in these bleakest of times. I am particularly excited to deliver the information about how Micca's people liberated themselves (Not saved by the GFL) and the similarities of their journey with our own give us hope.'
    (SOURCE: https://exopolitics.org/conflicting-...re-narratives/)

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Did You See Them (18th September 2021), Gemma13 (18th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

The latest from the whackadoodle fruitcake world of "Dr." Michael Salla:

Buried Ukraine space ark in Kherson activates so Russia takes over

News reports have confirmed that the Russian army has captured the Ukrainian port city and region (oblast) of Kherson, where an ancient space ark is claimed to be buried. According to two independent sources, the space ark is buried under Oleshky Sands National Nature Park, which is only 25 km (15 miles) east of Kherson. The space ark is said to be activating and predicted to eventually begin flying into the air.

Kherson is strategically important to the Russian military as it contains a fresh-water canal to the nearby Crimean peninsula, which is the only warm water port of the Russian Navy. Russia’s capture of Kherson is vital for ensuring the long-term viability of its Crimean facilities, but also fulfills a new strategic imperative – to gain access to and control the alleged space ark.

I was first told about the Ukraine space ark by my long-time source JP who currently serves in the US Army and has been on covert missions to two other space arks. One mission was to the Moon, and two others have been to the Bermuda Triangle area of the Atlantic Ocean. All three missions were jointly conducted by the US and China, and the second Atlantic Ocean mission included Russia, which had found its own ark but was not giving the US access.

Kherson is strategically important to the Russian military as it contains a fresh-water canal to the nearby Crimean peninsula, which is the only warm water port of the Russian Navy. Russia’s capture of Kherson is vital for ensuring the long-term viability of its Crimean facilities, but also fulfills a new strategic imperative – to gain access to and control the alleged space ark.

I was first told about the Ukraine space ark by my long-time source JP who currently serves in the US Army and has been on covert missions to two other space arks. One mission was to the Moon, and two others have been to the Bermuda Triangle area of the Atlantic Ocean. All three missions were jointly conducted by the US and China, and the second Atlantic Ocean mission included Russia, which had found its own ark but was not giving the US access.

On February 2, JP gave me coordinates (46°35’19″N 33°03’01″E) to a space ark he was told exists in Ukraine. The coordinates are for the Oleshky Sands, which is the only natural sand desert in Ukraine and has long been a tourist attraction. The origins of the sandy desert have puzzled geologists, and there has been speculation that it is a result of historical overgrazing by sheep.

JP later described what he was told about the Ukrainian space ark in briefings and by others participating in the covert missions to ancient arks being found all over our solar system and on Earth. On February 24, he left me the following voice message describing his new intel about space arks being found in Russia and Ukraine:
    Remember I was telling you about the ark? There was Russians surrounding the ship that we were on [in the Atlantic Ocean]. They really wanted information. That’s why they went down to the [Atlantic] ark with us. We gave them the opportunity to come down. We didn’t have no problem, you know, bringing the Russians in and sharing information; because, we know that this was huge, worldwide, huge, you know this is humongous.

So all the world leaders need to know about this. But they did not keep their side of the promise right now, taking us to their ark, but now with this happening in Ukraine —that ark that is over there, I guess they want that information for them. We were about to go to that ark.

Don’t be surprised if it starts activation, Oleshky desert national park, and probably gets to be one of the first ships to go up in the air. Everybody sees. Now that the nations in the world [attention] is … on Ukraine, this is probably going to be one the first ones that’s going to go up, and everybody is going to see it. Everything is going to come to a halt. Everybody is going to be shocked because of this
    JP’s revelation that the space ark found in Ukraine is activating and US military authorities were ready to go in to investigate is very telling in terms of why Russia chose to intervene now. Even more astounding is his prediction that the Ukrainian ark will eventually begin flying into the air. Indeed, with the world’s attention currently on Ukraine, a flying space ark will instantaneously become a global event of profound significance.

On February 26, during my “What’s Coming in 2022” webinar, I publicly revealed for the first time what JP had told me about the Ukrainian space ark. I subsequently received important corroborating information from Thor Han Eredyon, a Fleet Commander of the Galactic Federation of Worlds, as relayed through Elena Danaan, a former French archeologist.

Two days after my webinar, Elena relayed to me the following information from Thor Han about Russia’s military intervention into Ukraine and the Deep State’s (DS) involvement with the ark:
    This is not an invasion of Ukraine but part of the cleansing operations. The DS was attempting to activate the Ark, which they had found many years ago, buried underneath the sand in the lower southern part of Ukraine. The ark activated, so it was time Putin got his hands on it. There is a second ark in the north of Russia, but Putin already has control of it.
    Thor Han’s information corroborated what JP had been told about two space arks found in the region — one in Russia and another in Ukraine. It’s very significant that the Deep State has had a strong influence over Ukraine since 2014 and was attempting to activate the space ark found in a sandy region of southern Ukraine—Oleshky Sands.

On March 1, Thor Han revealed more about the buried Ukraine space ark:
    Putin has his hands on the other ark in the north of Russia, and he has been taught by positive extraterrestrials how to use this technology.

It is information without consequence because this ark in north Russia is secured and in good hands, contrarily to the Ukrainian ark, which, through to this day (March 01, 2022) is in the hands of the Earth Alliance, it is still fought for by the DS military based in the south of Ukraine, near the ark “buried in the sand.”

Thor Han’s information corroborates what JP had been told about Russia’s control over a space ark found in its own territory. By March 2, Russia had defeated the Ukrainian military and had gained full control over Kherson, including Oleshky Sands National Nature Park.

Kherson is the first Ukrainian city to fall to the Russian military, which is highly significant given claims of an ancient space ark found in the nearby Oleshky Sands.

The discovery of a space ark that is activating under Oleshky Sands provides an understanding of why Russia has decided to militarily intervene in the Ukraine civil war that has been ongoing since 2014. Something dramatic must have happened behind the scenes to motivate Russia to intervene in a civil war that was essentially frozen as a result of a lack of progress on implementing the Minsk Agreement signed by Russia, France, Germany, Ukraine, and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe.

While some claim that the Ukrainian army was preparing a lightning military campaign to retake the contested Donetsk and Lugansk administrative regions (Oblasts) of Ukraine, others claim that US-sponsored Biolabs were the real target of the Russian attack. While these are plausible scenarios, neither one adequately explains why Russia conducted a full-scale military intervention from three directions after eight years of sitting on the sidelines.

The discovery of a buried space ark and Russia’s desire to take full control of it offers a more compelling explanation for Russia moving in and taking over Ukrainian territory far from the contested Donetsk and Lugansk regions.

Russia’s rapid takeover of Kherson is powerful circumstantial evidence that supports the revelations of JP and Thor Han/Elena Danaan about an ancient space ark found under the Oleshky Sands National Nature Park, and that this was the decisive factor in Russia’s surprise military intervention into Ukraine.

If at this point you hunger for more crackpot stories of "Dr." Michael Sala, check out this post about him collaborating with ex-felon cosmic conman and pathological liar Sean David Morton.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), Bluegreen (1st September 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

As the Americans say, he jumped the shark ...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), Kryztian (1st September 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

This is from another thread and deserves to be reposted here:

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by UfonautRadio (here)
    Bill,

What is your impression and relationship status with Wilcox now? There is plenty of guilt by grooming / association with connection to this case.
    I wrote to both Michael Salla and David Wilcock in early 2015 to offer detailed information that could assist them in doing due diligence, before they got too far in.

Michael, who is a very decent man, and whom I like personally, replied but said he "was committed". He used those words. That astonished me. Research is about truth, whatever it is, and analysis of data, including new data — not about reinforcing and defending a committed position.

David did not respond.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread