+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: What does the vaccine for Covid-19 actually do?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

Default What does the vaccine for Covid-19 actually do?

We know the intention of a vaccine, but as there has been a debate about whether the vaccine for covid-19 is safe we don't know for certain what it will do.

I would like this thread focused on the things that we know it will do. We can also add what other things that it is intended to do, but let's limit our enthusiasm or this part or the thread could turn into a giant fear generator.

As this vaccine is new and experimental we will see affects on the population who took the vaccine over the next days, weeks, months and years.
    Last edited by Patient; 24th December 2020 at 19:51.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

bennycog (25th December 2020), Bill Ryan (24th December 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (31st December 2020), fifi (23rd March 2021), happyuk (14th August 2021), Ioneo (25th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th December 2020), Metaphor (24th December 2020), Mike (25th December 2020), Peace in Oz (31st December 2020), Pilgrim (30th April 2021), selinam (24th December 2020), thepainterdoug (31st December 2020), Tintin (25th December 2020), toppy (24th December 2020), truthseek (24th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: What does the vaccine for Covid-19 actually do?

No one knows what it actually does. Even the people who made it are probably not 100%
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

bennycog (25th December 2020), Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (31st December 2020), happyuk (14th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th December 2020), Patient (25th December 2020), Tintin (25th December 2020), toppy (26th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,290 times in 1,184 posts

Arrow Re: What does the vaccine for Covid-19 actually do?

For Professor Jean-Bernard Fourtillan, the covid would have been created by the Pasteur Institute, this great professor would have spent several months to do this research. Recently, he was arrested to be sent to a mental hospital, and he was successfully released. His first video, where he shows all these documents against the manufacture of the vaccine which does not date from yesterday but for a few years according to Professor Fourtillan. He would have had a trial in March 2020, which he would have won. He would have sent a letter to Macron who would never have answered him. All the videos are in French and are revelations against the vaccine. Here is a summary of the information that you will not find, on the television channels.

Vaccine created from 2015 and not 2019 as we would like us to believe

An excerpt from the video I saw on Odyssey with all the official documents of Professor Fourtillan

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), Journeyman (25th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th December 2020), Patient (25th December 2020), Philippe (26th December 2020), Tintin (25th December 2020), toppy (26th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    We know the intention of a vaccine, but as there has been a debate about whether the vaccine for covid-19 is safe we don't know for certain what it will do.

I would like this thread focused on the things that we know it will do.
    I understand the intent of your thread, however there are a few problems with it.

First of all, it is far too early to ascertain what "the vaccine for covid-19" actually does.
    It will take months before we see any tangible results, if ever.

Secondly, there is no "the vaccine for covid-19".
    As of today, there are seven approved Covid-19 vaccines around the world.
    Each one has different components.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (25th December 2020), Patient (25th December 2020), pueblo (25th December 2020), Sue (Ayt) (26th December 2020), toppy (26th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

I would like this thread focused on the things that we know it will do.
    I understand the intent of your thread, however there are a few problems with it.

First of all, it is far too early to ascertain what "the vaccine for covid-19" actually does.
    It will take months before we see any tangible results, if ever.

I understand the current state of the vaccine. I created this thread as a place to post the truth of what the vaccine actually does as we find out. As I stated in the opening post, I expect that we will see affects of the vaccine in days, weeks months and years.

I do not expect a quick and succinct answer. I thought a thread focused on known results and affects would be beneficial to many people.

Also, I expect that there are people somewhere within the pharmaceutical industry itself that know some of the things that the vaccine will do and hopefully we will find out more truth sooner than later.

A lot of money and research has been put into the vaccines. I am concerned that there are other reasons (other than the suspected outcome of sterility) for injecting as many people as possible as quickly as possible.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Astra (25th December 2020), Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), Franny (26th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (25th December 2020), meat suit (25th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020), toppy (26th December 2020), truthseek (24th October 2021), varuna (25th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    What if all these vaccines were manufactured in the same place? We know in France that French scientific researchers were working in the laboratory in Wuhan in China and that this pandemic is global. So, it is quite possible that these vaccines are manufactured in the same country ?, or that they have concomitancies between laboratories ?, nothing is excluded. Coronaviruses have been known for 20 years, so this is not new, which means that it gives enough time to develop a specific vaccine. When macron declared in March 2020 that "we are at war", the president knew at that time, what he was preparing well in advance?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), Franny (26th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), Patient (26th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020), toppy (26th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

When looking into this briefly online, I found this site...https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...e/art-20484859

And quoting this from one of the first few paragraphs..[INDENT]"A COVID-19 vaccine might prevent you from getting COVID-19. Or, if you get COVID-19, the vaccine might keep you from becoming seriously ill or from developing serious complications."[INDENT]

Well, it seems that the vaccine might be helpful, as it might help to keep a person from getting it.

As the rate of getting covid-19 is already so low, I feel that I might not get it anyway.

So, I am still looking for the the answer to what the vaccine will do because it has to be more than just about money and control. I feel it very strongly that there is another more sinister reason. Over my lifetime I have proven to myself that when I feel things as I do at times, I have been right. This is why this topic is important to me.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), happyuk (14th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), Pilgrim (30th April 2021), Tintin (30th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

So, I am still looking for the the answer to what the vaccine will do because it has to be more than just about money and control. I feel it very strongly that there is another more sinister reason. Over my lifetime I have proven to myself that when I feel things as I do at times, I have been right. This is why this topic is important to me.
    I would say that for me the American elections were one of the motives and since today I have learned that the interference of China in the large groups infiltrated all over the world would be another motive.
    The Chinese are grabbing strategic economic sites all over the world. There was Greece, there is France, Macron sells French jewelry to foreigners. There is Africa which is exploited to the detriment of the African people. The covid is a means of manipulation of the people, to control revolutionary minds ...

What to think of this channel by independent Chinese NTD? I discovered its version in French HERE, a German version HERE , a Spanish version HERE , Italian version HERE , Romanian version HERE, find your NTD language + your country

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), Eva2 (15th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (26th December 2020), Tintin (8th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

The transcript of the video, ‘Urgent News about the Covid-19 Vaccine

Dr Vernon Coleman MB ChB DSc FRSA

-----------------------

URGENT News about the Covid-19 Vaccine

I have just seen a report from `ACIP Covid-19 Vaccine Work Group at CDC’ in the US. (ACIP stands for Advisory Committee on Immunisation Practices.)

This is a report on anaphylaxis following m-RNA covid-19 vaccine receipt, and the report includes a table headed: ‘V-Safe Active Surveillance for Covid-19 Vaccine’.

The table lists the number of registrants with a recorded first dose by December 18th as 112,807 and the number of Health Impact Events as 3,150.

Health Impact Events are defined as individuals, `unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health professional’.

That is 2.79%, and it is within days of receiving the vaccine.

If 60 million people in the UK have the vaccine we can, therefore, expect 1.67 million people to be unable to work, perform normal daily activities and to require care from a doctor or health professional.

If six billion people worldwide have the vaccine, we can expect 167 million people to be `unable to work, perform normal daily activities, require care from doctor or heath professional’.

And that is just the short-term effect of the vaccine. We obviously don’t know what will happen in the months and years ahead.

The link to the report is on my website. Just look for `Urgent Information about Covid-19 Vaccine’. (It has already been viewed by many thousands of visitors to this website. If the report disappears then I’m afraid that it has been `removed’ by forces outside my control.)

If anyone at the BBC or any other mainstream media outlet has any integrity left they will run this as their main news item on their next bulletin.

I am not telling anyone whether or not to have the vaccine. I am not opposed to vaccines for some odd Luddite reasons but I am pro-science and pro-truth, and I am just doing something governments won’t do: helping people make an informed choice.

That’s all I have been doing all my life and, as far as covid is concerned, since March 2020. As a reward I have been banned, libelled and sneered at by the ignorant, the prejudiced and the bought.

In my view, what this report means is that the covid-19 vaccine roll out has to be stopped now.

If it is not stopped then we know what is going on. If governments are really `guided by the science’ (as they claim to be) they have no choice.

People often say: `what can I do?’

Send this video to politicians, journalists, family and friends. Anyone considering having the vaccine needs informed consent.

If you want to stop this you can. It’s up to you. You can make a difference.

Copyright Vernon Coleman December 20th 2020

Click on the following link to see the report on the CDC’s website CDC Covid-19 Vaccine

Vernon Coleman’s two most recent books: `Covid-19: The Greatest Hoax in History’ and `Proof that Masks Do More Harm than Good’ are both available free as PDFs on this website.

Viking

----------------------------

Last edited by Tintin; 31st December 2020 at 00:08. Reason: Added link to video to text and links to pdfs
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), DeeMetrios (1st January 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), graciousb (27th December 2020), Patient (27th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

James Corbett in his typically thorough way focuses on "The Future of Vaccines" in his latest documentary here where he does cover what these vaccines (sic) purport to do, and what they actually maybe really are, and that is, not vaccines in the sense that we know them or understand them.

The Covid-19 solutions in both ways that that word can be applied should really be thought of as injections.

From the transcript:
    The concept of “inoculation” has been around for centuries, with one of its earliest instances in China several centuries ago, where dried-out scabs of lightly infected smallpox sufferers were powdered and then blown up the nostrils of healthy people. The procedure aimed to infect the patient with a mild strain of smallpox, thus conferring immunity on them. This practice was brought over to Europe via Turkey and was eventually adopted around the world.

“Vaccination” developed in the late 18th century when Edward Jenner discovered that those who had been exposed to cowpox—a less virulent relative of smallpox—were themselves immune from smallpox. He “vaccinated” a boy with a cowpox vesicle from a milkmaid and then inoculated him with smallpox two months later. The boy did not develop smallpox, and the procedure was hailed as a breakthrough of medical science. The term “vaccination,” derived from the Latin word for cow, eventually came to refer to the general process of introducing immunogens or attenuated infectious agents into the body in order to stimulate the immune system to fight infections.

But this is not how mRNA vaccines function. In contrast to vaccination, which involves introducing an immunogen into the body, mRNA vaccines seek to introduce messenger RNA into the body in order to “trick” that body’s cells into producing immunogens, which then stimulate an immune response.
    The stimulation of the immune response is the 'great unknown' here - how does it respond to exposure to the wild virus.

These injections (so-called vaccines) really are part of an experiment.

James covers it very well here; highly recommended and do source via the multiple links, download/save and try and learn as much as possible. Being informed here may be the most effective inoculation out there and it costs nothing.

Link to Corbett Report: https://www.corbettreport.com/futurevaccines/

Link to Archive.org: https://archive.org/details/ep392-futurevaccines

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/UQvaQFdGLn8/
    Last edited by Tintin; 16th February 2021 at 14:09. Reason: Youtube removed the originally embedded video - quelle surprise
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (31st December 2020), Dorjezigzag (30th December 2020), Franny (15th February 2021), happyuk (14th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st December 2020), thepainterdoug (31st December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

It creates miracles.

Like a roulette, some gets immunity some gets side effects, with the same number original disease cause.
    Last edited by Tangri; 31st December 2020 at 01:48. Reason: add
    Love and Hope

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), DeeMetrios (1st January 2021), Grey Brain (31st December 2020), Tintin (16th February 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Del Bigtree, at The Highwire, has done a thorough job analyzing the trials. thehighwire.com

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), DeeMetrios (1st January 2021), Patient (31st December 2020), Tintin (16th February 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

I'm not an ANTIVAX guy... though I've never been vaccinated via my mothers convictions.

That being said. if you have a question about this, DO NOT TAKE IT.

ensure you are FULLY aware of the outcome of this thing... I've already heard enough (very minor, by the numbers) reactions that I would skip it... but then I'm not in a risk category for this 99.99% RECOVERY rate disease.

we are all going to get it, only .001% will have issue with Corona (from the last year of data).... SAME as the flu (actually, more people died to the flu annually based on historical data).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (1st January 2021), avid (31st December 2020), Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), DeeMetrios (1st January 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th January 2021), meat suit (6th January 2021), Mike Gorman (27th March 2021), Patient (31st December 2020), Tintin (16th February 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I am connected with a fair amount of people through work and mild social interaction. The majority throughout North America.

I have heard of only one person that I know who's partner received the vaccine (this was in the U.S.) - only after a few hours they were showing signs of Bell's Palsy and other alarming reactions. That was yesterday - I have not spoken to them since then. Waiting to hear how they are.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), Constance (15th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), meat suit (6th January 2021), Tintin (16th February 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

We were just told by a close friend "..my friend's brother just passed away from complications from the vaccine - he got the vaccine 3 days ago." I believe that person who passed was in the U.S.

We know a nurse in Canada that got the vaccine last week. We have not heard of any adverse reactions from her at this time. (I expect that she will not admit to any subtle reactions - she is very "pro" vaccine person.)

I have heard that many nurses and other medical professionals are trying to avoid getting the vaccine. Some have said that they will quit their job if necessary.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), Constance (15th February 2021), Eva2 (15th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (7th January 2021), meat suit (7th January 2021), Tintin (16th February 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,345 times in 5,388 posts

Research article published in the Journal of Microbiology & Infectious Diseases highlights the dangers and risks of Prion diseases

COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease
    Source: Journal of Microbiology & Infectious Diseases
    Classen Immunotherapies, Inc., 3637 Rockdale Road, Manchester,
    MD 21102, E-mail: classen@vaccines.net | J. Bart Classen, MD*

Accepted January 18th, 2021

Introduction
    Vaccines have been found to cause a host of chronic, late developing
    adverse events. Some adverse events like type 1 diabetes may not
    occur until 3-4 years after a vaccine is administered [1]. In the
    example of type 1 diabetes the frequency of cases of adverse events
    may surpass the frequency of cases of severe infectious disease
    the vaccine was designed to prevent. Given that type 1 diabetes is
    only one of many immune mediated diseases potentially caused by
    vaccines, chronic late occurring adverse events are a serious public
    health issue.

The advent of new vaccine technology creates new potential
    mechanisms of vaccine adverse events. For example, the first
    killed polio vaccine actually caused polio in recipients because
    the up scaled manufacturing process did not effectively kill
    the polio virus before it was injected into patients. RNA based
    vaccines offers special risks of inducing specific adverse events.
    One such potential adverse event is prion based diseases caused
    by activation of intrinsic proteins to form prions. A wealth of
    knowledge has been published on a class of RNA binding proteins
    shown to participating in causing a number of neurological
    diseases including Alzheimer’s disease and ALS. TDP-43 and
    FUS are among the best studied of these proteins [2].

The Pfizer RNA based COVID-19 vaccine was approved by the
    US FDA under an emergency use authorization without long term
    safety data. Because of concerns about the safety of this vaccine a
    study was performed to determine if the vaccine could potentially
    induce prion based disease
    Full article continues here

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2021), Constance (15th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2021), Eva2 (15th February 2021), Franny (14th February 2021), gord (17th March 2021), hm337 (3rd November 2021), Hym (17th March 2021), kfm27917 (8th April 2021), onawah (16th March 2021), Peace in Oz (15th February 2021), Reinhard (27th March 2021), RunningDeer (29th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Legally speaking this so called vaccine, that isn't a vaccine is a deceptive trade practice by big pharma and all supporting and pushing it. This is truth and violates Section 15 U.S. Code, Section/Article 41 of the Federal Trade Commission. A vaccine stimulates the immune system so you would be immune if exposed to the virus you were injected to stimulate your immune system. This doesn't do that.This one simply does not stimulate your immune system or do anything to stop the spread of the virus! This is on the CDC's own website. It does not meet the definition of a "VACCINE" by their own admission on their website when you understand the facts here! When it's actually a 'Real' vaccine I'm all on board but not for this experimental gene therapy. That is what this is and it's being passed off as a vaccine simply for legal purposes I'm sure! They have immunity from liable or prosecution for any losses or negative effects by law for vaccine therapy! I still expect major law suits tho because this is not a vaccine and the science and their own website at the CDC proves this!! This is an experiment that I feel will come back to haunt big pharma and those pushing it and perhaps Trump as well just like all that Cuomo did in the past is now coming home to roost mark my words!!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), gord (17th March 2021), jaybee (16th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

I might have missed something above where someone mentions this but I have read where the Moderno CEO has talked about a goal down the road of being able to remotely make changes to the nano computers which will be put into people's bodies. So if one gets the vax now and then is told there are issues with it and then they need to get another one, then those new ones might become more and more controlling.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2021), jaybee (16th March 2021), kfm27917 (8th April 2021), Patient (16th March 2021), wondering (16th March 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Bumping this excellent video. Thanks. Yes, highly recommended: Sherri Tenpenny's presentation is detailed, clear and very valuable.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Did You See Them (22nd March 2021), gord (17th March 2021), Patient (16th March 2021), RunningDeer (2nd May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2021), UNEEKSTUF (16th March 2021), wondering (22nd March 2021), Yoda (17th March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast