+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pigtail Gurl with Starfire Tor: Prophecies, precognitions, and much more

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Pigtail Gurl with Starfire Tor: Prophecies, precognitions, and much more

I guess if you don't do facebook, you can't read them either. sigh

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Hym (24th January 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), Stephanie (14th July 2021), Tintin (1st February 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

Default Re: Pigtail Gurl with Starfire Tor: Prophecies, precognitions, and much more

The city of Liverpool in the UK has a huge array of strange and paranormal happenings past and present. Anything from ghosts, cryptids and witches to timeslips of which there are many. Bold street seems to be a particular spot for timeslips . The author Tom Slemen has written many books on haunted Liverpool.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Hym (24th January 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), O Donna (24th January 2021), pabranno (13th November 2021), Patient (24th April 2021), Sérénité (25th April 2021), Stephanie (14th July 2021), Tintin (1st February 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Its hard to escape the feeling that we are now in a key timeline nexus point, with potential huge positive outcomes, if things pan out.

The idea is that those who feel this, can assist the manifestation, and give the odds a little bump spiritually, or, one might say, 'technologically'
    Yes many of us feel this sense of urgency and the so called bad guys know this. So there will be misdirections coming at us (weren't enough already) regarding this. Something to keep in mind.

I checked out Starfire tor's website and she has a huge article about how the Philadelphia experiment never happened and how it was an elaborate hoax. Not mentioning Al Bielek whatsoever. I'm weary of emphatic claims like this. Not throwing the baby out with the bath, just passing this on. Anyone can be misdirected.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd February 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), ClearWater (25th January 2021), Elainie (24th January 2021), fifi (25th January 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), O Donna (24th January 2021), onawah (2nd February 2021), pabranno (13th November 2021), Peace in Oz (25th January 2021), Stephanie (14th July 2021), sunflower (24th January 2021), Tintin (1st February 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    She's partnering with a friend who calls herself Starfire Tor, who has an impressive documented record of predictions.
    This is not at all intended as a negative debunking post, more like a request for further information. Simply, since Starfire Tor makes a big thing of her being a scientist, as a serious non-scientist researcher myself, I went to have a look, as one does. Was her work based on theoretical physics, astrophysics, quantum theory, mathematics or what? I wanted to see something really technical and ultimately beyond my understanding in order to see how it fits in with what I do understand. I followed a promising link ‘Research, Experiments, Missions’, only to come to a page under (re)construction: http://www.starfiretor.com/2under-construction.htm

I was hoping to find something like Paul LaViolette’s work. He gives his scientific CV, presents his scientific material, lists his scientific predictions, and follows up with scientific references confirming those predictions. All I can find on Starfire Tor, even using her real first name Astred is that she has done all kinds of work notably in music and film. Her description of experiencing a time shift while shooting a movie sequence on horseback makes her more of an experiencer than a scientist.

While there is absolutely nothing wrong with experiencers theorizing about what happened to them, I would expect someone calling themselves a scientist to be some kind of professional with formal training. I would expect their predictions to be based on new science. We have enough empirical data from psychics, astrologers, remote viewers. I saw a diagram of a solar flare reaching the earth, with a caption suggesting this was how time shifts came in. This is a very vague and very local version of the big picture she is trying to draw. Where are the equations showing how three-dimensional or n-dimensional time operates this way and not in a way described by parallel worlds theory? Is there any hard evidence such as provided by Tom van Flandern (orbits of asteroids, comets etc. pointing back to a conflagration) or John Brandenburg (rare elements on Mars evidencing a nuclear explosion)? Again, I am not dismissing this material, but so far it falls somewhat short of hard science. I need some references. Any suggestions welcome.

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bald (18th February 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Brigantia (1st February 2021), Catseye (2nd February 2021), Chip (24th May 2021), ClearWater (1st February 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (1st February 2021), Goba (24th April 2021), Happyjak (1st February 2021), Hym (1st February 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), mountain_jim (24th April 2021), onawah (2nd February 2021), pabranno (13th November 2021), Peace in Oz (1st February 2021), Stephanie (14th July 2021), Tintin (1st February 2021), TomKat (2nd February 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    She's partnering with a friend who calls herself Starfire Tor, who has an impressive documented record of predictions.
    This is not at all intended as a negative debunking post, more like a request for further information. Simply, since Starfire Tor makes a big thing of her being a scientist, as a serious non-scientist researcher myself, I went to have a look, as one does. Was her work based on theoretical physics, astrophysics, quantum theory, mathematics or what? I wanted to see something really technical and ultimately beyond my understanding in order to see how it fits in with what I do understand. I followed a promising link ‘Research, Experiments, Missions’, only to come to a page under (re)construction: http://www.starfiretor.com/2under-construction.htm

I was hoping to find something like Paul LaViolette’s work. He gives his scientific CV, presents his scientific material, lists his scientific predictions, and follows up with scientific references confirming those predictions. All I can find on Starfire Tor, even using her real first name Astred is that she has done all kinds of work notably in music and film. Her description of experiencing a time shift while shooting a movie sequence on horseback makes her more of an experiencer than a scientist.

While there is absolutely nothing wrong with experiencers theorizing about what happened to them, I would expect someone calling themselves a scientist to be some kind of professional with formal training. I would expect their predictions to be based on new science. We have enough empirical data from psychics, astrologers, remote viewers. I saw a diagram of a solar flare reaching the earth, with a caption suggesting this was how time shifts came in. This is a very vague and very local version of the big picture she is trying to draw. Where are the equations showing how three-dimensional or n-dimensional time operates this way and not in a way described by parallel worlds theory? Is there any hard evidence such as provided by Tom van Flandern (orbits of asteroids, comets etc. pointing back to a conflagration) or John Brandenburg (rare elements on Mars evidencing a nuclear explosion)? Again, I am not dismissing this material, but so far it falls somewhat short of hard science. I need some references. Any suggestions welcome.
    She likes to see herself as a scientist but she also says she's a psychic, and makes bold statements based purely on intuition. At any rate, she's seems to be trying to create a science of timelines. There's a pitfall for a psychic waxing scientific: intuition that won't fit into a linear framework gets changed to fit it.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Chip (24th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (27th April 2021), onawah (2nd February 2021), pabranno (13th November 2021), Stephanie (14th July 2021), Uncle Danny (28th April 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Just my intuitive take on Starfire Tor--she sounded very arrogant to me, of a competitive nature, and more eager to create a following than to share any credible info to back her claims.
    These kinds of traits are a real spiritual hazard for people using their intuitive and psychic powers to gain acclaim and recognition, and I would say they can create more bad karma than good.
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd February 2021 at 05:00.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

7alon (15th July 2021), aoibhghaire (24th April 2021), Baby Steps (24th April 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Chip (24th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (26th April 2021), Constance (24th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), lisalu (25th April 2021), mountain_jim (24th April 2021), pabranno (13th November 2021), Patient (13th November 2021), Stephanie (14th July 2021), TomKat (2nd February 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Just my intuitive take on Starfire Tor--she sounded very arrogant to me, of a competitive nature, and more eager to create a following than to share any credible info to back her claims.
    These kinds of traits are a real spiritual hazard for people using their intuitive and psychic powers to gain acclaim and recognition, and I would say they can create more bad karma than good.
    Yes, she has quite the ego. But I've known a fair number of people who are like this who have something unique to offer. In Journey of Souls one of the between-life teachers tells Michael Newton that people new to Earth are very difficult to deal with. She strikes me as this type. Psychic Sloan Bella strikes me as another.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th April 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), holcaul (24th April 2021), mountain_jim (24th April 2021), onawah (2nd February 2021), Peace in Oz (4th February 2021), Stephanie (14th July 2021), wondering (22nd May 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Just published, and I'm so very glad to hear from them. This is their first video for 4 months. I've been waiting for this.

Earth Is In The Wrong Dominant Co-Existing Time Line

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th April 2021), Baby Steps (24th April 2021), Ben (25th April 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (25th April 2021), ClearWater (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Goba (24th April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), holcaul (24th April 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), mountain_jim (24th April 2021), pabranno (13th November 2021), Reinhard (25th April 2021), Sérénité (25th April 2021), Stephanie (14th July 2021), sunflower (24th April 2021), TomKat (24th April 2021), TravelerJim (24th April 2021), Violet3 (24th April 2021), wondering (23rd April 2021), Yoda (23rd April 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Is that the same as probable worlds in the Seth books?

18. Link to Post #30
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Astrometric calibration of very bright star images is a slight problem when determining positions.
    Factors depend on the size and focal length of the telescope. The specifications of the CCD imager and the target image.
    In the case of SOHO, here are the specifications of the telescope used

Effective focal length 165:2 cm
    Primary diameter 12 cm
    Effective Focal Length 13.75

In the case of the camera which is an integral part of the telescope here are the following specs

Array size 1024 1024 (45 45 arcmin)
    Pixel size 21 m square (2.6 arcsec)
    This is a mid 1990s vintage camera that has high micron to pixels ratio

What this means is that when you expose long enough on a very bright star in the image it show spikes as an artefact. This is a normal feature of this type of SOHO or any other telescope imager, and therefore difficult to determine an astrometric or precise location reading for astronomers.

Its extremely worse when you have the planet Venus in your image frame which has an exceptional brightness of –4 magnitude. Venus will not only saturate the image with the usual spikes, but because it is a disc shape object as compared to star images which are point like sources of light a major problem arises in determining Venus precise location.

Multiple frames of saturated Venus images tend to slightly dart about due to the pixel columns arrangement making it a slight problem in determining a location.

I won’t go into the technicalities here but I see the same problem from the SOHO saturated star images.

In respect to the chronicled time lines that have been suggested, the above doesn’t negate the above. This is to point out that the characteristics as mentioned above are real artefacts in instrumentation of this nature with the combined telescopes and camera as outlined above, and that suggesting a time line shift is the result may be false.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (24th April 2021), Journeyman (25th April 2021), pabranno (24th April 2021), Pam (13th November 2021), Stephanie (14th July 2021), TomKat (24th April 2021)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

I really do want to like Pigtail Gurl and Starefire Tor, but I can't get past the intro....very possibly my loss. sigh...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by janette (here)
    The city of Liverpool in the UK has a huge array of strange and paranormal happenings past and present. Anything from ghosts, cryptids and witches to timeslips of which there are many. Bold street seems to be a particular spot for timeslips . The author Tom Slemen has written many books on haunted Liverpool.
    I highly recommend staying at The Adelphi in Liverpool if you fancy zero sleep and hours of weirdness with all things paranormal. I was packed up and out of there at 6am, never again ha!
    It’s about 2 blocks from Bold Street.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), pabranno (13th November 2021), Pam (13th November 2021), Patient (25th April 2021)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Just published, and I'm so very glad to hear from them. This is their first video for 4 months. I've been waiting for this.

Earth Is In The Wrong Dominant Co-Existing Time Line

Thank you so much for this, Bill, and most of all of course to Pigtail Gurl and Starfire Tor for making the video. It provides a partial answer to my question as to what kind of science is being done. Starfire Tor has been examining satellite data in image form to the tune of just over a million images (120 a day for a quarter of a century). This might also qualify as art criticism applied to a particular kind of picture, especially in the way it addresses medium-specific elements, here seen as artefacts to be discounted. It might even qualify as literary criticism in the sense of analyzing a given narrative and extracting breaks (glitches) in the narrative sequence such as flashbacks. I can relate to all of that.

The main characteristic of these SOHO images is of course their time sequence. Hence the slightest rearrangement is going to be seen in terms of time-shifts. In this post/thread, I have been looking at how the progress of a single universe from the Big Bang to the Big Crunch of a universal black hole, and out again into a subsequent universe can be seen as an oscillation between linear time and timelessness/eternity. In this model, the multiverse itself is to be seen in linear time with glitches between universes. Taking them out of time brings us to a parallel universe theory where time-shifts would occur rather like a cowboy changing mounts at high speed in order to stop a riderless horse. There is a catch-up element to this that is itself problematic: the corrective measure itself being subject to linear time. This contrasts with the theory about what needs to be done, which is outside of time, and with the point of intervention, which will be somewhere in the past, and hence operating in reverse time.

The discussion in this video is only a partial answer because it does not explain why, or based on what evidence, the Earth is said to have been destroyed. All the astronomical evidence seems to point towards the idea that a different planet in the solar system was blown up, leaving the asteroid belt and other debris, and that the Earth was a desert island for any survivors. Earth may however have experienced, short of total destruction, several (nuclear?) cataclysms that required a ‘reboot’. She would then be, not resurrected from the dead, but herself a tough survivor. Things can only get better after a NDE.

In my above-quoted post, I use the analogy of the linear time view as practising something almost impossibly difficult. Practice time is when you go back repeatedly over a passage to correct an error before it happens. But come the performance, everything has to fall into place at a single attempt. I would see the ‘dominant timeline’ as the current performance, with other, better ones still to come after more practice. Ultimately, we are practising all the time, and a performance is simply a dry run with no interruptions.

Altogether then, my point of disagreement with Starfire Tor is how the current situation relates to destruction. In her view, we are harking back to a paradise lost in the past, and hence an ultimately hopeless attempt to patch things up. It is a despairing cosmic view in the sense that nothing will ever be the same again, and every attempt to improve things brings a fresh load of problems. Entropy rules. In my view on the other hand, practice does make perfect – eventually, potentially, and certainly greatly improved in the meantime. This is the process of negentropy at work, but only just beginning, so not yet very effective. I suggest that not only is the universe still very young, but so it the entire multiverse at this corresponding (parallel) point in time. But from a timeless perspective, it is also a mature, loving adult teaching and looking after its children. In other words, help may be about learning from an elder sibling’s mistakes, but nonetheless with oversight from a seemingly distant future that is to some extent here and now. While the bigger picture I am drawing is far too big to be of much immediate use, between the immature children hurting each other and the mature parent able to keep them safe, another stage more relevant to our current predicament would be where immature parents are hurting their children and some maturer people are helping each other. Age and maturity are different things, and this explains the ambivalent feelings that any stories of uncloaking extraterrestrials are going to inspire in earthlings. If their elders have caused such huge damage in the past, how are they to be trusted not to do more of the same but to make things better?

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th April 2021), ClearWater (25th April 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), earthdreamer (15th July 2021), pabranno (13th November 2021), sunflower (25th April 2021)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Episode 5, published on 19 May 2021, a shorter update. (just 23 minutes)

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th May 2021), bluestflame (14th July 2021), ClearWater (24th May 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021), Mare (25th May 2021), Mike (24th May 2021), Reinhard (22nd May 2023), Stephanie (14th July 2021), Tintin (14th July 2021), TomKat (28th May 2021), wondering (24th May 2021), Yoda (24th May 2021)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Here's another episode, published yesterday. Highly recommended. This time it's an interview, with Starfire Tor talking about herself, her childhood, and her many experiences. I was impressed, and totally appreciated it.

I either agreed with, or could easily agree with, almost all Starfire presented, with only one minor exception (all humans have souls: there are many more discarnate spirits out there than human bodies, not the other way round) — but this a very tiny detail in the context of everything else she shared.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (14th July 2021), bluestflame (14th July 2021), Denise/Dizi (14th July 2021), Gwin Ru (14th July 2021), Harmony (14th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th July 2021), pabranno (13th November 2021), Reinhard (22nd May 2023), Stephanie (14th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th July 2021), Tintin (14th July 2021), TomKat (15th July 2021), Yoda (14th July 2021)

30. Link to Post #36
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here is the latest video from Starfire Tor & Pigtail Gurl titled "Time Shift Caught On Camera"

1st time embedding a video, hopefully it works

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th November 2021), pabranno (13th November 2021), Reinhard (22nd May 2023)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Here's a recent (4 Feb 22) Starfire Tor podcast

Last edited by Franny; 18th February 2022 at 18:29. Reason: Embed video

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2022), ClearWater (18th February 2022), Harmony (20th February 2022), Reinhard (22nd May 2023), RunningDeer (21st May 2023), wondering (22nd May 2023)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Here’s the latest May 16th The Time Chronicles. It includes 12 images of some of The ET Earth Consortium: The Cosmic Group that Bioengineered Earth Humans @ 2:16:52. Also added below are the shows from Oct 5, 2022 & Aug 12, 2022.

* DMA = dark matter aberration

THE TIME CHRONICLES: An Authentic ET-Human Hybrid Speaks
    May 18, 2023

There is a well-established internationally known and respected person, who for decades has hidden a huge secret from friends, colleagues, and fans. Now, this person is stepping out from the shadows and revealing exactly what this secret is. This person is an authentic ET-Human hybrid with personal and deep knowledge about the ET presence on planet Earth and in the Universe. There are reasons, why this person has chosen this moment and this show to reveal their hidden background and true identity. Get ready to be amazed and illuminated as this person explains what it was like growing up as an ET-Human hybrid. This person also explains the real story of ETs on Earth, their relationship with humans through the ages, the many ET bioengineering programs on Earth, and the dangers that the DMA infested Reptilian ETs pose.

THE TIME CHRONICLES: The Global Need For Realistic Tough Love
    Oct 5, 2022

When it comes to topics such as the Matrix, Angels, ETs, Dark Forces, Ascension, Channeling, the Schumann Resonance, and others there is a lot of fantasy thinking out there. When well-meaning people, put their belief into this fantasy thinking, their best intentions for themselves and the planet will fail. But failure is not an option, and for the Earth time is of the essence. This episode gives you the basics on how to discern between who and what is real and who and what is fantasy.

THE TIME CHRONICLES: The Rise And Shattering Of The False Matrix
    Aug 12, 2022

We all live in an unsustainable false Matrix world. We have for thousands of years, ever since the Earth was infested by the dark matter aberration (DMA) – the source of all evil in the universe. In this unique podcast, we tell the real story of this destructive DMA infestation and its ongoing use of Earth as a feeding ground. The topics include: The Core Matrix, the ET bioengineering of humans, the origin and life of souls, the ancient ET vs ET Earth war, DMA minions and dark sorcerers, the loss and restoration of Earth’s ancient protective force field, how and why the false Matrix is shattering, and more.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st September 2023 at 15:53.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2023), ClearWater (22nd May 2023), gini (22nd May 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd May 2023), Harmony (22nd May 2023), Mari (22nd May 2023), mountain_jim (1st September 2023), Parsi-X (30th May 2023), Tintin (22nd May 2023), wondering (22nd May 2023)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Here’s the latest May 16th The Time Chronicles. It includes 12 images of some of The ET Earth Consortium: The Cosmic Group that Bioengineered Earth Humans @ 2:16:52. Also added below are the shows from Oct 5, 2022 & Aug 12, 2022.

Also newly posted here, with some interesting discussion:

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd May 2023), ClearWater (22nd May 2023), Harmony (23rd May 2023), Mari (22nd May 2023), mountain_jim (1st September 2023), Parsi-X (30th May 2023), RunningDeer (22nd May 2023), Yoda (23rd May 2023)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

An Authentic ET-Human-Angel Hybrid Speaks - Part 2 (1:47:00)
    September 1, 2023

In Part 1 of our podcast series 'An Authentic ET-Human-Angel Hybrid Speaks’, Starfire Tor stepped out of the shadows and revealed that she is this extraordinary and unique ET-Human-Angel Hybrid. In effect, she is the ultimate insider. With her friend and podcast co-host Pigtail Gurl, Starfire Tor shared a variety of never before heard topics of interest to the ET and UFO community. She explained how she was 1 of 15 children genetically created in the 1900s, that the genetic mix was a combination of members of the ET Earth Consortium [the group that bioengineered humans], Angel ETs, and human genetic elements. She talked about going to ET school while living amongst humans, her continuing search for her ET school BFF Conner, and so much more. Included are images of some of the ETs Starfire Tor knew and worked with.

In Part 2 Starfire Tor and Pigtail Gurl pick up where Part 1 left off, including expanding on topics discussed in Part 1 - plus adding a ton of new topics. Starfire Tor goes deeper into what was taught in ET school, her insider take on the ET and UFO claims that some people make, more about how life began on Earth, and the history of ET on Earth and the universe. Starfire Tor talks about the reverse engineering of ET tech by humans, and even explains how ET craft actually function, move around in space and time, can make those high speed right turn angles, and seamlessly move from one element to another. This info has never before been shared by anyone publicly. It's best to watch Part 1 before watching Part 2.
    Part One:

It includes 12 images of some of The ET Earth Consortium: The Cosmic Group that Bioengineered Earth Humans @ 2:16:52.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st September 2023 at 15:56.

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2023), ClearWater (1st September 2023), mountain_jim (1st September 2023), Parsi-X (2nd September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2