+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Matthew Mournian: Multidimensional Healer, or Another Pretender?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,414 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: Matthew Mournian: Multidimensional Healer, or Another Pretender?

Quote Posted by Deborah (ahamkara) (here)
    There seems to be a lot of energy put into this thread by a few people. Do we have evidence that Avalonians are being taken advantage of?

That's a really good question Deborah. I would extend the question even further to ask if we have evidence that anyone is being taken advantage of by him?

I didn't look really closely at the Simon Parkes thread, but I believe that there was real testimony by real people with valid concerns that justified the thread.

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    The only person putting energy into it is Chris.
    Mike, don't forget that you've also put a lot of energy into the thread and you provided the initial energy to start this whole megillah.

Chris or anyone else is free to start their own Matthew Mournian thread if they wish, and they can talk all about what a swell guy they think he is till their heart's content.
    I have no desire to start another thread on Matthew Mournian or to discuss him being him as a "swell guy". I don't know him except as the person who got some important whistleblowers behind the camera. I just wanted to correct what has been said about him here on this thread, and how it is irrational and an inappropriate a use of this forum it is.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 3rd January 2021 at 17:36. Reason: spell correct

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd January 2021), Mike (4th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

There are quite a lot of interviews on Youtube of Matthew Mournian on Youtube. If you thought this guy was a threat or menace to the world, wouldn't it be advisable to first go through some of them to understand where the problems lies ? That is exactly what many of us have done with Goode, Wilcock, Smith, etc. And we did find stuff in these videos which is indeed incriminating. It took a lot of time and care to do this work, and this is the work is what one should do before thrusting someone into the public spotlight and casting them as a suspicious character.

Since I am not looking to incriminating Mr. Mournian, I have no interest in viewing these videos.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd January 2021), Mike (4th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:55.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (3rd January 2021), Harmony (3rd January 2021), Kryztian (4th January 2021), Mike (4th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Hi Mikey,

I think this sums up the situation pretty well.

Great fleas have little fleas upon their backs to bite 'em,
    And little fleas have lesser fleas, and so ad infinitum.
    And the great fleas themselves in turn have greater fleas to go on;
    While these again have greater still, and greater still, and so on.

Jonathan Swift

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Mike (4th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Chris, I'd seen several Mournian videos before I started the thread, sad to say. Five to be exact. The three he did with Leon Isaac Kennedy, one with Adrienne Youngblood, one with Jordan Sather, and bits and pieces of the Laura Eisenhower one. So I've seen plenty. And I've also familiarized myself with his website.

Thanks for the additional videos (I think). But posting them here hardly makes you Sherlock Holmes. How many more Mournian videos do you reckon I need to watch before I'm qualified to offer an opinion detective?

These videos, which you curiously admit to not even watching, only serve to further cement my weasel accusation. The Alexis Buck video is one of the most painfully awkward things I've ever seen in my life. It looks like an episode of To Catch A Predator, right before the police come busting in to drag the guy away as he shouts something like, "But we were just going to have soda pop and play Connect Four! I swear! Please don't tell my wife!"

You can't remove serious negative emotions with a crystal and a deck of tarot cards Chris. Negative emotions are usually built up over years, and often require just as much time to heal. It takes long periods of introspection and a tireless dedication to one's habits. What Mournian offers, at every step of the way, is a form of flaky escapism, when dedicated engagement is what's desperately needed. All you have to do is pay him for it.

Nothing he offers has any utility whatsoever. He represents everything that's wrong with the new age. He is a walking cliche. It's self-evident. If you can't see it, you're blind.
    Last edited by Mike; 4th January 2021 at 17:18.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Kryztian (4th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Mike.

Have you ever gone to any classes, workshops or readings in this genre? I know you follow Peterson and I think I remember a psychic reading or the like you once attended?

The reason I ask is that you don't seem to have a clear idea of what to expect in such an environment. The gatherings we see on video by the big names in the field are not the typical vib at such an encounter. Instead it is usually filled with a bunch of naive seekers looking for a guru, a few serious students, a flake or two or worse, and the teacher. The vib is full on mystic with everyone open and in suggestible mode. If the teacher is worth their salt there can be progress, otherwise only chaos will result.

The point is that if a judgement is called for it is imperative to understand the mind-set of the person under question. I don't know this guy at all, and I get your concern about charging money for esoteric services. But my assessment rang no alarm bells. The kid is around mid-level, knows a few things, is sincere. He has an affinity for Tarot, a very ancient and valid means of divination. I personally found it too vague and confusing but it did provide me with insights and left an impression - Tarot works. So that's not a negative by itself.

He moves in sporadic jerks on the screen suggesting trying to stay out of the line of fire, which might indicate some signs of deception. He seems to have made some friends and even groovy bean does not slam dunk denounce him.

I can see him not being for all. And, as a warning, he ain't leading anyone to ascension. But then again, who is?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Kryztian (4th January 2021), Mike (4th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Chris, I'd seen several Mournian videos before I started the thread, sad to say. Five to be exact.
    In these videos he is just the interviewer. The subject of these videos is Corey Goode and his relationship to the person being interviewed. All the claims of charlatanism you are attributing to Matthew Mournain would be found in interview where he and his healing and his thoughts are the subject. This would be the best source of information to substantiate your claims.

Quote How many more Mournian videos do you reckon I need to watch before I'm qualified to offer an opinion detective?
    Only enough where you can find real information that supports your claims of criminality and fakery - it would be great if you could point to a few example and include a time stamp with links to the video and show how real criminal and dishonest things are being enacted. And you might want to define what you think he is actually guilty of before you do this. Is it being a fraud, a abuser, or is it just "being a cliche."

Quote And I've also familiarized myself with his website.
    Yes, you've done that. You've shown that he offers sessions and charges prices for them, and you think they are too high. I see plenty of places that offer food, product, services, etc. they I would never pay they advertise, but others seem happy to go there, and feel that they are getting a fair shake. That's fair market capitalism Mike, not criminality. I am certainly not going to buy his Blue Flame Attunement, but considering I don't know how much time this takes, how many sessions there are, if it is an individualized session or course, or done in a group, or how much preparation time he spends (some people fast for days before giving attunements) or how much he paid to take the course or what it cost him in travel expenses to take it, etc. there is just no way I could know what a fair price is. The only price I do know is zero dollars because I am not going to take it.

Quote You can't remove serious negative emotions with a crystal and a deck of tarot cards
    Where on his website does he say he is using a tarot deck or crystal ball? He is an energy healer, something akin to Shamanism. And there a plenty of us who would testify that something miraculous can happen in these sessions, that someone really does happen to make us feel better, that makes our life a little better.

Quote Negative emotions are usually built up over years, and often require just as much time to heal.
    Absolutely, and I would be wary of anyone who claimed they could remove a life time's worth of negative emotions in one session, one course, one group of sessions. Where does he make claims of how much healing you will get out of his session???

Quote Nothing he offers has any utility whatsoever.
    Really???? Really??? A major mission of this forum in the last five years has been to understand how Corey Goode is a criminal and a liar. He didn't just put out interviews with one important whistle blower, he put out five of them. You can criticize his interjections, or you can overlook them and see that this is some of the most testimony and information we've had in a long time.

Quote He is a walking cliche.
    Okay, so come out with some serious charges on the guy, and when they don't work, charge them on something absolutely trivial!!! If you are a prosecutor and can't prove them guilty of murder or arson or even extortion, then you can eternally damn them to hell by proving they are horribly, criminally, pathologically, beyond the shadow of a doubt guilty of a parking ticket. Please, Mike, tell us about the horrible effects of cliches on the world and how they are all originating from just a few horrible people. We never see cliches, jargon, flawed logic, circular thinking, etc. here on Project Avalon, do we??? I am sure you and I and the rest of us here are completely original in all our thoughts, jargon free words, deeds 100% of the time.

Reducing someone's entire life into the term "walking cliche" is, in itself, creating a cliche.

Quote If you can't see it, you're blind.
    Mike, if you can't see the utility value to Project Avalon of the interviews Mournian produced on these whistleblowers, then you might want to visit your optometrist.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 4th January 2021 at 16:40. Reason: fixing code

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Mike (4th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Mike.

Have you ever gone to any classes, workshops or readings in this genre? I know you follow Peterson and I think I remember a psychic reading or the like you once attended?

The reason I ask is that you don't seem to have a clear idea of what to expect in such an environment. The gatherings we see on video by the big names in the field are not the typical vib at such an encounter. Instead it is usually filled with a bunch of naive seekers looking for a guru, a few serious students, a flake or two or worse, and the teacher. The vib is full on mystic with everyone open and in suggestible mode. If the teacher is worth their salt there can be progress, otherwise only chaos will result.

The point is that if a judgement is called for it is imperative to understand the mind-set of the person under question. I don't know this guy at all, and I get your concern about charging money for esoteric services. But my assessment rang no alarm bells. The kid is around mid-level, knows a few things, is sincere. He has an affinity for Tarot, a very ancient and valid means of divination. I personally found it too vague and confusing but it did provide me with insights and left an impression - Tarot works. So that's not a negative by itself.

He moves in sporadic jerks on the screen suggesting trying to stay out of the line of fire, which might indicate some signs of deception. He seems to have made some friends and even groovy bean does not slam dunk denounce him.

I can see him not being for all. And, as a warning, he ain't leading anyone to ascension. But then again, who is?

Hi Ernie, those are good questions.

Before I answer them, let me say, before I forget, that I don't necessarily have a problem with charging money for these types of services. It depends on a few factors. One of them is: what is being sold? Another is: how much is being charged? Another is: how qualified is the practitioner?

Have a look at his services. Those titles are wildly obnoxious in my view. Blueflame Attunement Protocol; Starseed Mission Clearing Protocol etc

The prices are even more obnoxious. For example, he's charging $500 for his alleged Energy Clearing/Psychic Reading Package.

And his self-endowed titles of Multidimensional Healer and Psychic Intuitive are splayed across the page of his bio as if we're expected to simply take his word for it. Nowhere does it explain how he became a psychic intuitive and multidimensional healer. The problem with those titles is that anyone can claim they possess them, and so they are therefore meaningless.

Do these things mean he is a fake? A criminal? A charlatan? I can't say with total certainty, but it makes me suspicious.

I may have never even started the thread had he not declared himself the chosen emissary of an astral counsel to lead the charge against the bad guys down here on earth. Gee, where have we heard that bio before?

But can I now prove, unequivocally that he is a fraud? Nope. But I'm getting even more suspicious now. Like very suspicious.

In his videos on Goode, he goes out of his way to announce that he is not here to debunk the Goode story. It's as if he were reading a script. And it's because, in my opinion, he needs to keep that rubbish alive because it's almost exactly what he's selling.

Does this mean he a definite huckster? Nope. But now I'm even more suspicious than before.

There are several other suspicious tells that I've listed in the thread that make me even more skeptical. I won't repeat them here. They all lead to my strong opinion that this guy is full of sh!t. It's an opinion Chris. I don't need a smoking gun to offer one. But we can form pretty strong opinions based on mounting clues, and that's what I'm offering here.

Besides, one can't prove a negative. We all know this (plus, most of his stuff is unfalsifiable anyway). If you're bold enough to call yourself a multidimensional healer, the burden of proof is on you. Those words come with the burden of suspicion. If you hear that title, and you're not immediately skeptical, you're a sucker.You're already dubious when you make those claims. So I say to Matthew: Show me the people you've healed! Trot them out!

The word healer has been used so casually in the new age that it has rendered it practically meaningless. Unless you're playing fast and loose with the definition, none of these healers have ever actually healed anybody. If I have cancer, and I come to you for healing, then by that definition I expect to not have cancer anymore. What's that you say? That's not how it works? Fair enough.But then stop calling yourself a bloody healer.

Ernie, between the time I was 22 and 26, I saw loads of psychics and astrologers. Loads. Some, like Matthew, charged what you might for a small 2 door sedan. And they were all useless. And these were reputable psychics - some had read for celebrities like Cher, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, and others. I understand what you're saying about expectations, but if I'm paying $500 I want results.
    Last edited by Mike; 4th January 2021 at 19:54.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Kryztian (4th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Ya. Grandiose claims are a sure sign of either deception or delusion. There was a time I was encouraged to claim I was the next Jesus Christ, as hundreds of others around the world have been as well. But I took the suggestions with great skepticism, made me question the entire genre, and ultimately made me ease my way out entirely. Now I trust no one in the field, including the big shot names. I respect many, take much away with me from their knowledge, but I do not trust them, at all. I trust only myself - as far as I can throw me, that is.

I'll take the next energetic upgrade and implant removal if it is free because it's best to cover one's bases, and it's good practice to gauge the merits of the 'upgrader' or 'remover'. But would I stake my life on the power of such self-proclaimed gurus? Nope, not a one of them, no matter who swears to their prowess.

Then again there are those that are better to believe than not, like Caroline Myss, for one, for instance. There are others.

I see it differently, I guess. I personally would look at those prices and just back away knowing it's not for me, and wondering how can others be duped by the guy. Then I'd forget all about it. He isn't worth the effort. Small time charlatans are a dime a dozen. Some even believe their own stick...I guess a buyer beware notice is prudent for the unsuspecting. But otherwise he is harmless, imo.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Kryztian (4th January 2021), Mike (4th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:55. Reason: needed to be exact

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th January 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2021), Mike (5th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2