+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Moon landing cut scenes - filmed in Nevada desert

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Moon landing cut scenes - filmed in Nevada desert

Not sure where to post this Or been posted I thought it needs to stand on its own. Was this yet another lie fed to the people.

Was the moon landing really faked...begs the question

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hWvyo...Az7M5QGkW3ripY

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (27th December 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (28th December 2020), GMB1961 (28th December 2020), Journeyman (27th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (27th December 2020), Lunesoleil (27th December 2020), palehorse (28th December 2020), selinam (27th December 2020), sunflower (28th December 2020), TomKat (27th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Default Re: Moon landing cut scenes - filmed in Nevada desert

Don't buy it !
    Other than a Wikileaks logo on top left what proves it's from Wikileaks?
    Looks like some real footage spliced with behind scenes set footage from something like Capricorn 1 film or such like.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (27th December 2020), LouisZbunjuel (27th December 2020), Mike Gorman (30th December 2020), ndroock1 (29th December 2020), Olam (27th December 2020), palehorse (28th December 2020), selinam (27th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Not sure where to post this Or been posted I thought it needs to stand on its own. Was this yet another lie fed to the people.

Viking

I thought it was faked even before seeing this but it looks pretty damning nonetheless.

There's a lot of things over the years which haven't added up, camera angles, lighting, size of earth etc but I went with the explanations because I couldn't see how the Soviets would've let it pass. Once I realised that the Soviets were effectively being run by the same people and they had their own secrets to maintain I came to accept this had been faked.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Art (29th December 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (27th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th December 2020), palehorse (28th December 2020), selinam (27th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

entertaining watch,
    even if Apollo made it to the moon back then, they would have produced a bunch of backup footage to show if it went wrong.
    this may be that kind of footage.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (27th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (27th December 2020), selinam (27th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)

Viking
    I just don't believe the moon landing was faked. It is like trying to say the Earth is flat to me.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th December 2020 at 18:30. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (27th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th December 2020), LouisZbunjuel (27th December 2020), Mike Gorman (30th December 2020), palehorse (28th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Perhaps we can transfer this thread on the wikileaks thread so to alert it’s not real.... Mods.

Viking
    Choose well.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (27th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2020), palehorse (28th December 2020), Tintin (27th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

The two black helicopters at 3:12 are from Capricorn 1.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (27th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2020), palehorse (28th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    The two black helicopters at 3:12 are from Capricorn 1.
    Thanks Indigo...the fact checkers here on Avalon are as usual spot on.

Viking
    Choose well.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (28th December 2020), gord (27th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2020), palehorse (28th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2020), Tintin (27th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,302 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Moon landing cut scenes - filmed in Nevada desert

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)
    I just don't believe the moon landing was faked. It is like trying to say the Earth is flat to me.
    I've been seeing discussions for a while about the hypothetical historical manipulation of the "first steps on the moon." And as luck would have it, it is mostly men who defend this theory. Be careful, I am not saying that I do not agree or that I am defending the veracity of this event.

On a forum that no longer exists, there was a "Moon Sham" discussion, do you imagine the title? The Moon in its symbol is the representation of the feminine, like the Sun the representation of the masculine (horoscopes, it is the domination of the Sun in the press, the radio that we consider or that we have made believe to be of astrology.
    The world has been dominated by Patriarchy / Sun for centuries and matriarchy / Moon gave the feminist its name, by a deviation from the Moon symbol.

I think these stories of those lunar orbit journeys are an abominable political plot? What is visible at the top is like what is visible at the bottom?
    What would it be like to know that these theories are just lies? Does it fit into the evil plan to dominate men over women?

What are the real intentions behind this conspiracy to tell the truth? , are the lies on both sides between right and wrong. This belief system is just a plot to nurture an energetic egregore that does not exist.
    This world is an illusion, like the symbol of the Moon in the Tarot de Marseille, but not only when you are in knowledge, the Moon becomes the reflection of your soul ...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (28th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (27th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2020), palehorse (28th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

I remain firmly convinced that 3 things happened.

1. Fake landings were filmed
    2. Actual landings occurred
    3. We had "assistance"

1. Simply because of the vital propaganda needed to be "first" and insurance that the broadcasts went perfectly. This makes total sense.
    2. Whether we landed before or after the broadcasts is irrelevant, but it has been repeated often enough that we were not welcome, to leave and to never return.
    3. Apparently we cannot now cross the radiation belts safely and had either no idea how to do so then OR we were aided by "alien" or other advanced tech which is no longer available.

What becomes blurry to me is that we have purportedly not returned OR we have bases on the moon and throughout the solar system AND probably throughout the cosmos. That is difficult to completely be satisfied even with the leak of the "solar warden" data or various accounts of "whistle blowers"...what we can be certain is that we will not know until we absolutely need to know.

If the "true" video of actual landing did show us surrounded by alien craft would that have spun the world into fits of hystrics?....I'm not sure. I am pretty suyre we would gt over it soon enough.

What is so often unacknowledged by the "enlightened" Western cultural mind is that although WE ( or at least many) may be perfectly fine with the admission of alien intelligence not every other culture or society is or will be. Noting that S. Americans seem to be totally unphased by UFO's, other cultures freak out and go mental if a deformed cow or goat is born with 2 heads.

Those lying and covering things up in the past did not take into account the tremendous leaps in technologies that has occurred every decade for the last 50 years ensuring that eventually they would be found out...or did they just assume their deceptions would eventually fail and that IS the first step in disclosure as everyone responsible would be long dead and buried?

SOmetimes people who spend all of their time lying are just incapable of telling the truth at all, ever.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

bennycog (29th December 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (28th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (28th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (28th December 2020), Hym (28th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2020), kfm27917 (28th December 2020), palehorse (28th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,714 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: Moon landing cut scenes - filmed in Nevada desert

Probably an attempt to discredit Wikileaks OR they just use Wikileaks as a magician would do on a stage to distract the masses perception.

Long time ago (last 30 years) I studied/considered over 10 different "moon-landing is fake" documentaries ... I always assumed they (USA) have a "backup plan" if anything goes wrong to beat the Russians in the "Space Race" public image as the Russians already were the first to launch successfully a Satellite Sputnik 4 Oct 1957 which scared a lot of US Citizens. This was 12 years before US had a real Space Success.

So I would not be surprised if there is a mix of fake and real footage's circling on the internet as BOTH are possible but are not mutual exclusive!

You can use a strong Earth Based laser pointing at the exact spot where the US Moon-lander left its gear and you will get a confirmation using regular telescopes.

Part of the possible deception could be they used Russian Space Probes Footage's visiting the Moon multiple times.

... and the possibilities of being it fake AND real are endless!
    • Mind you that any hard core Nasa fan nor "authorities" would never admit they have to have a cover up plan if anything goes wrong.
    So in my view they DID go to the moon but have a cover up (fake footage's) too!

Original Footage:

• Notice that my point of view is extremely rare, I wonder why that is, maybe because am a "die hard" Asperger with an attitude problem.
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka "ExomatrixTV"
    December 28, 2020
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wikileaks.jpg
Views:	1012
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	45611  
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th December 2020 at 13:28.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

CurEus (28th December 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (28th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (28th December 2020), Journeyman (28th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2020), meat suit (28th December 2020), palehorse (28th December 2020), Tintin (28th December 2020), ulli (28th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

What make people believe it never happen? videos like this for sure is not, I am hearing "the man never set foot on moon" since my teenager time. Youtube is packed with videos like this.
    We got a lot of technology that is not yet available to the general public, one would be surprised when starting see flying cars in the smart cities of the future. Some of these technologies goes back to the 40's and 50's.

Nikola Tesla, he invented the tower to broadcast electric power (a.k.a. wireless) among many others brilliant inventions.

Edward Leedskalnin was able to built Coral Castle using magnetism, stones weighing several tons was moved from one place to another without using any special modern tool. https://leedskalnin.com/LeedskalninsWritings.html

It doesn't mean I believe every single thing NASA or any other space agency says.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (29th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (28th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (29th December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (28th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

My mind always goes back to this clip...

Interesting to watch the whole clip he’s very careful with his words but gets caught out after a few minutes and guard goes down, the interesting bitS are after 7 minutes.

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 28th December 2020 at 18:19.
    Choose well.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

CurEus (28th December 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (29th December 2020), palehorse (29th December 2020), thepainterdoug (30th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    What make people believe it never happen? videos like this for sure is not, I am hearing "the man never set foot on moon" since my teenager time. Youtube is packed with videos like this.
    We got a lot of technology that is not yet available to the general public, one would be surprised when starting see flying cars in the smart cities of the future. Some of these technologies goes back to the 40's and 50's.

Nikola Tesla, he invented the tower to broadcast electric power (a.k.a. wireless) among many others brilliant inventions.

Edward Leedskalnin was able to built Coral Castle using magnetism, stones weighing several tons was moved from one place to another without using any special modern tool. https://leedskalnin.com/LeedskalninsWritings.html

It doesn't mean I believe every single thing NASA or any other space agency says.
    It was actually reverse magnetism. Quite an interesting theory behind it and many people have tried to duplicate his work....to no avail.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Did You See Them (29th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (29th December 2020), palehorse (29th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The proof that the missions were faked is crushing.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1395658

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

CurEus (28th December 2020), Did You See Them (29th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (28th December 2020), ExomatrixTV (28th December 2020), Hym (28th December 2020), Journeyman (29th December 2020), kudzy (29th December 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th December 2020), Mike Gorman (30th December 2020), onevoice (28th December 2020), palehorse (29th December 2020), Richter (30th December 2020), Yoda (28th December 2020)

32. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,714 times in 20,824 posts

I uploaded that to one of my Youtube channels in 2006

Love it :D
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th December 2020 at 13:54.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), Did You See Them (29th December 2020)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

here is a list of the top conspiracy theories that some people believe and follow, cult-like stuffs!

- holographic object.
    - flat moon.
    - alien military base in the dark side, we humans are not allowed to land there.
    - hollow spacecraft.
    - hollow moon - alien miners harvested all minerals from the moon.
    - nazis have a base on the moon.
    - there is big rabbits over there (ancient Chinese belief).
    - Kubrick directed the fake moon landing footage.
    - moon landing was real but footage was faked.
    - Van Allen Radiation Belt won't allow anyone to go to the moon.

there is much more crazy theories out there.

I observed the moon using a telescope quite a few times, one time it was a professional equipment, it seems perfectly real object for me, the lunar craters are impressive.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Did You See Them (29th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (29th December 2020)

36. Link to Post #19
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

100% proof from Nasa Webb they are faking photos!
    (same earth in both photos)
    In a court: "One lie" = "You are a liar".. and cant be trusted with anything! - Period!

Apollo 8: Earthrise 26 december 1968
    https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/apollo-8-earthrise

Apollo 11, July 1969
    https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/FlagEarth.jpg

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

Did You See Them (29th December 2020), Eric J (Viking) (29th December 2020), Journeyman (29th December 2020), lizhekb (11th July 2021), palehorse (29th December 2020)

38. Link to Post #20
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Thanks Valle - it says it all.

They DO fake photo's - no doubt about it, and have an airbrush dept in full swing . I have no doubt they lie, hide and conceal. Always known it.

I tend to think of the above though as an example of "artistic licence" by those that HAVE been there. And for the time a very professional attempt at showing what WE wanted to see - a crisp clear image of flag on moon with crisp clear earth behind it.

The "Wikileaks" video though is amateurish ( for gods sake Capricorn 1 is a well known film - I recognized it from the depths of my failing memory, kudos to Exo for confirming it )
    The sad thing is how these days people are so easily taken in by such amateurs!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (29th December 2020), palehorse (29th December 2020), thepainterdoug (30th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast