+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The U.S. Navy Files Patents For What Can Only Be Described As UFO's

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Default The U.S. Navy Files Patents For What Can Only Be Described As UFO's

The Navy has filed a series of strange patent applications over the last few years. This is beyond intriguing especially in the light of the saga of Navy personnel reporting incidents involving unidentified objects in or near U.S. airspace. These researchers came across documents that seem to suggest, at least by the Navy's own claims, that two highly peculiar Navy patents, the room temperature superconductor (RTSC) and the high-energy electromagnetic field generator (HEEMFG), may in fact already be in operation in some manner. These patents talk about inertial mass reduction and polarize vacuums which speak loudly to interstellar travel.

US Navy Patent Describes EM Drive For "Flying Triangle" Craft

There is potential for conspiracy gold in a 2018 patent filed by aerospace engineer Dr. Salvatore Cezar Pais, who works for the Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division, a research organization within the Navy that specializes in electromagnetic drives and superconductors.

The patent (US10144532B2) describes "a craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprises of an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The electrically charged outer resonant cavity wall and the electrically insulated inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high-frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the resonant cavity to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall."

n August of 2019, The Drive filed Freedom of Information Act requests with the Navy to shed more light on the patent. While it's still unknown if those requests have been answered, further investigation through the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's (USPTO) Public Patent Application Information Retrieval database revealed that superconductors and the electromagnetic field generator, may in fact, already be in operation in some manner.

If the technologies described in the patent are already operational, does this mean the Navy is building UFOs?

Source: https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...triangle-craft
    Source: http://www.educatinghumanity.com/202...ding-UFOs.html

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Agape (28th December 2020), Alecs (27th December 2020), Anchor (25th January 2021), aoibhghaire (27th December 2020), Bill Ryan (27th December 2020), ClearWater (25th January 2021), Constance (27th December 2020), DeeMetrios (3rd January 2021), Dreamer148 (25th January 2021), Ewan (28th December 2020), Grey Brain (28th December 2020), Gwin Ru (28th December 2020), Harmony (25th January 2021), iota (28th December 2020), Jad (28th December 2020), Jayke (24th January 2021), Journeyman (27th December 2020), justntime2learn (27th December 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2020), Matthew (24th January 2021), meat suit (27th December 2020), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), Peace in Oz (28th December 2020), selinam (27th December 2020), Snoweagle (25th January 2021), sunflower (25th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2020), TomKat (27th December 2020), Vangelo (27th December 2020), william r sanford72 (27th December 2020), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 times in 569 posts

Default Re: The U.S. Navy Files Patents For What Can Only Be Described As UFO's

Something to consider about filing patents. Patent filings are monitored by the intelligence agencies of all countries. I know this because a guy from the US department of defense visited my team soon after we submitted a software patent application (I am co-inventor). He would not show us any official ID. He was a nice enough guy, had very specific questions, but would not answer any of our questions. Never heard back from him other than a phone call that no further discussions were warranted. We speculated that our patent had touched upon something that they already had figured out and wanted to know if we cracked that nut as well. There were no other approved patents in our specific area. That implies that they don't patent things they want to keep secret. If you think about it, it makes a lot of sense because the moment something is patented, it is available for others to reproduce and investigate.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2020), Constance (27th December 2020), Did You See Them (27th December 2020), Dreamer148 (25th January 2021), Grey Brain (28th December 2020), Harmony (25th January 2021), iota (28th December 2020), Journeyman (27th December 2020), justntime2learn (27th December 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th December 2020), Matthew (24th January 2021), O Donna (29th December 2020), Peace in Oz (28th December 2020), rgray222 (27th December 2020), sunflower (25th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2020), william r sanford72 (27th December 2020), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    Something to consider about filing patents. Patent filings are monitored by the intelligence agencies of all countries. I know this because a guy from the US department of defense visited my team soon after we submitted a software patent application (I am co-inventor). He would not show us any official ID. He was a nice enough guy, had very specific questions, but would not answer any of our questions. Never heard back from him other than a phone call that no further discussions were warranted. We speculated that our patent had touched upon something that they already had figured out and wanted to know if we cracked that nut as well. There were no other approved patents in our specific area. That implies that they don't patent things they want to keep secret. If you think about it, it makes a lot of sense because the moment something is patented, it is available for others to reproduce and investigate.
    That makes all the sense in the world but perhaps these patents were filed as a step in the slow drip of disclosure. Of course, that could be wishful thinking on my part but these patents appear to be important considering one is for an electromagnet field generator and the other deals with "mass" reduction.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2020), Did You See Them (27th December 2020), Harmony (25th January 2021), iota (28th December 2020), mojo (25th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), O Donna (29th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2020), Vangelo (27th December 2020), william r sanford72 (27th December 2020), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 times in 432 posts

One interesting aspect is the fact that the author's name translated to English is "Savior Country"

Very little is known about this man and his name could simply have been slapped on the patents.

Also interesting is the fact that all 3 patents are meant to work together.

You need the generator to make enough energy to power the craft and would need to use the room temperature super conducting material to transmit the power anywhere useful.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Harmony (25th January 2021), iota (28th December 2020), Journeyman (27th December 2020), mojo (25th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), rgray222 (27th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2020), william r sanford72 (27th December 2020), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Also discussed in this thread

Note that the US Govt holds all the rights according to the patent application. So Salvatore Cesar Pais may indeed be a kind of placeholder perhaps for reverse engineered secrets, or he could be the greatest inventor the world has ever seen.

I've seen speculation that if the current economic model comes tumbling down and the US Dollar is no longer the worlds choice of currency, that the US Treasury will be left with an enormous hole to fill as they can't simply print money and expect it to hold any value.

Digging out the goodies which have long been held back from the world and exploiting them for commercial gain could be a way out of that...
    Last edited by Journeyman; 27th December 2020 at 21:41.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Harmony (25th January 2021), iota (28th December 2020), mojo (25th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th January 2021), rgray222 (27th December 2020), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

The day the actual inventors take umbrage with their discoveries and intellectual property will be fun.

WHAT IF "disclosure" ended up as a boring patent dispute filing in court and claims for "lost revenue" with a bunch of alien space tech companies arriving in their UAPs and UFOs? and humans counter sue for the theft of our unique DNA...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

amor (3rd July 2021), Harmony (25th January 2021), iota (28th December 2020), mojo (25th January 2021), rgray222 (28th December 2020), wondering (25th January 2021), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

^ bumping this for renewed consideration of it's importance to rumors of disclosure in progress, and the reputed warring deep state factions and factions within the branches of the military.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 25th January 2021 at 12:26.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Harmony (25th January 2021), Jayke (25th January 2021), mojo (25th January 2021), rgray222 (25th January 2021), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Will my own footage perhaps be authenticated by public release of this info? I hope one day...

Here is just one example of many filmed in the past in Oregon... the triangle end lights show up as it moves by...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Harmony (25th January 2021), Jayke (25th January 2021), mountain_jim (25th January 2021), rgray222 (25th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Well... It's about time!!!

3 min

1 min

But Wait Howie... there's More!!!
    4 min

And I'm certain there's Much More...

In Unity, Peace and LOVE
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Harmony (25th January 2021), Jayke (25th January 2021), mountain_jim (25th January 2021), rgray222 (25th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    One interesting aspect is the fact that the author's name translated to English is "Savior Country"

Very little is known about this man and his name could simply have been slapped on the patents.

Also interesting is the fact that all 3 patents are meant to work together.

You need the generator to make enough energy to power the craft and would need to use the room temperature super conducting material to transmit the power anywhere useful.
    It was probably stolen by the original creator of all of it. Hillary was an excellent patent thief and from some of what I have gathered some feel that Albert Eienstein was as well! They had the means, they had the access, and the motivation and we know Hillary is a deviant behavior inclined individual so was Al of that ilk also? Some say yeah he sure was! I really can't say but it's interesting food for thought.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

ClearWater (25th January 2021), Jayke (25th January 2021), mojo (25th January 2021), rgray222 (25th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Hi Friends,

I know channeled materials are in no way a reliable source, I guess like any other, even less so, but one that I really liked and have a feeling that there is more truth than lies in it is Ra Material - Law of One.

Anyway, in it, Ra states that US military have many "UFO"-s of their own, reverse engineered of course. I read it a long time ago, but if my memory serves me, they stated that they have something like 700-800 operational crafts. Keep in mind that those books were channeled between 1981-1984.

I'm not saying it is true, nor that I believe in it, but if we pretend that it is so, then imagine all of the things and technology they have today.

Kind regards..

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

mountain_jim (25th January 2021), rgray222 (25th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Hi Friends,

I know channeled materials are in no way a reliable source, I guess like any other, even less so, but one that I really liked and have a feeling that there is more truth than lies in it is Ra Material - Law of One.

Anyway, in it, Ra states that US military have many "UFO"-s of their own, reverse engineered of course. I read it a long time ago, but if my memory serves me, they stated that they have something like 700-800 operational crafts. Keep in mind that those books were channeled between 1981-1984.

I'm not saying it is true, nor that I believe in it, but if we pretend that it is so, then imagine all of the things and technology they have today.

Kind regards..
    One thing is certain! There is something out there flying around doing things we are not capable of doing (that we know of I mean) but whatever it is it is quite obviously intelligently controlled. I've seen these crafts myself in broad daylight full moon or half moons and with a regular C-5 Celestron telescope with a great lens that can get me so close if there was someone up there running around I think I could see him! Something flies over the moon often, it causes shadows quite large on the ground, the flying things look metallic in some shots and they have extremely good maneuverability compared to conventional craft we are all aware of existing in our own society. I hope they are ours because the thought they are not is rather scary to me.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

amor (3rd July 2021), rgray222 (25th January 2021), XelNaga (25th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

This is awesome.

Back in 2010 when I joined Avalon I wanted to share this science with the community. However, I was in stroke recovery and it was very difficult maintaining cognitive focus trying to resolve the alternative way of thinking about science. I was unable to overcome the resistance of certain members of the community to portray my argument cohesively.
    Now this is mainstream I am overjoyed.

This is only the start. There is more to follow. Much more.

ref: post 9 by @Kindred Skunk works . . . "How does ESP work? All points in space and time are connected"

When you know the science you will kick yourselves.

I will return to this topic at a later date

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

amor (3rd July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (25th January 2021), Journeyman (25th January 2021), mountain_jim (25th January 2021), rgray222 (25th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

There are many successful modalities to achieve 'antigravity'...
    I'll name a few inventors that achieved same: Otis T. Carr (late 50's -based on N. Tesla's info) , John Searle (60's/70's), Victor S. Grebennikov (60's/70's?)
    Look up these names in youtube for a wealth of info...

People who've provided knowledge on the subject: Stan Deyo

Stan Deyo's video that provides an good overview of a portion of the technology (1+ hour):

Here's a young man in Russia that has achieved an Exceptional achievement using very simple technology (8 min):

In Unity, Peace and LOVE
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

mountain_jim (25th January 2021), rgray222 (27th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread