Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Nashville Explosion - the Emerging Story

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Nashville Explosion - the Emerging Story

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Here is a new video about it from Simon Parkes:
    Simon's speculation (which he presents as inside knowledge) comports with a couple of facts:
    1) the camper was on the opposite side of the street from the AT&T building
    2) the servers were not damaged, based on the fact that AT&T phone and internet service did not go out until many hours AFTER the blast, which means they were probably taken off-line deliberately

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Brenya (5th January 2021), ClearWater (31st December 2020), gord (31st December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), onawah (31st December 2020), palehorse (31st December 2020), TargeT (31st December 2020), wondering (30th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

So if I got this right, according to Simon's sources, the bad guys wanted to blow up the AT&T building and destroy the equipment that held incriminating evidence against them.
    But the good guys found out about it and removed SOME of the the explosives from the RV, and used a space weapon to blow up the building, but only enough so that the equipment could be retrieved (and the bad deeds exposed, presumably).
    But why would they leave explosives in the RV if they were going to use the space weapon?
    (I assume that if true, it was because they don't want the public to know they have that capability, and no doubt using it wasn't legal, so they wanted the explosion to be blamed on the RV.)
    If they are such good guys, why did they leave Warner in the RV--or was he already dead?
    Did the police know to retrieve the equipment, or did someone else do that, or is it still there?
    If still there, who will retrieve it and what use will they put it to, and how will they do that considering all this has been done undercover?
    I am 125 miles from Nashville and of course all 911 servers were down for about a week. I tried to follow the course of this event but then too much speculation as if who is hiding what?

Here is a new video about it from Simon Parkes:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=EttvwZoX_Wg
    Last edited by onawah; 31st December 2020 at 00:00.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (31st December 2020), DeDukshyn (31st December 2020), Reinhard (31st December 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think it is wildly irresponsible and unethical of Simon to say some of the things he does, presented the way he does... Anyway, have you seen the body cam that shows where the RV was parked? I see multiple reports and diagrams saying it was parked on the other side... Nah... The other side got the damage, becuase the building was reinforced and deflected some of the blast... Maybe there was additional charges but that wouldn't change the fact that the building is reinforced. I find alot of what Simon says ridiculous and may challenge him on his own platform, as that is called for IMO.

The servers (or whatever) we cut at 1200pm, around 6 hours after the blast due to them taking backup generators offline due to the risk. That makes plenty of sense to me. There was additional damage from water and also fires following that for quite a while. I think things overheated and melted down after a while too. I don't know all the tech stuff as it's not my field, but enough to say what Simon is saying is ridiculous (didn't watch that one, but parts of an earlier one).

Honestly shame on some of these people with following purporting to know inform. I've seen him specifically abuse his standing in the past. Nothing personal. Strictly business.

A couple minutes in it shows the RV. This video is not brand new.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st December 2020), gord (31st December 2020), iota (4th January 2021), Journeyman (31st December 2020), palehorse (31st December 2020), TargeT (31st December 2020), TomKat (31st December 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201230-180419.png
Views:	30
Size:	246.5 KB
ID:	45630

So people are saying the RV wasn't parked there? I know I've seen diagrams stating it was on the other side...

I posted the video and some narrative a page or two back FYI

Sorry for multiple edits, always jabbing from my phone... But again, if you actually think about it, the use of an energy weapon is pretty ridiculous. Logistically, and otherwise. Also, spent shells at the scene... Seemed like not just recordings being played as far as that goes.... So something clearly happened involving gun shots. There simply would be no reason for a DEW. Maybe for a mini bunker buster for the penetration if anything, but as I said, I don't think so either.... let's not get carried away here...
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 31st December 2020 at 00:24.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

gord (31st December 2020), iota (4th January 2021), TargeT (31st December 2020), TomKat (31st December 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    2) the servers were not damaged, based on the fact that AT&T phone and internet service did not go out until many hours AFTER the blast, which means they were probably taken off-line deliberately

Fusion centers scrape data off the (probably upstairs) main network nodes, this would have been a completely different room with secured access that normal AT&T employees wouldn't have access too.... they were not going after the core AT&T infrastructure, but after a "tick" that leaches off that hardware.

that being said, I wouldn't speculate on what was damaged,,, certainly something was.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

gord (31st December 2020), Grey Brain (31st December 2020), iota (4th January 2021), justntime2learn (31st December 2020), kfm27917 (4th January 2021), onawah (31st December 2020), palehorse (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020), Sunray (6th January 2021), TomKat (31st December 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A few interesting things that I consider known at this point

- the building was known as being at the very least affiliated with NSA and FBI, that automatically includes CIA if you know the structure in place upstairs
    - FBI would not let anyone (PD etc) inside the building. Authorized Eyes ONLY
    - FIRSTNET system was heavily affected/took offline
    - base/underground houses hard lines/junction for the southeast

To be clear what I think was damaged, was literally the 'switchboard' where the hard lines go to, where you can tap in, switch/reroute lines/etc. The hard lines is what I think were damaged, that and the major 'switchboard'. Now I'm saying switchboard not expecting it to be a switchboard, just guesstimating but I do know rerouting and tapping in take place at that location.

I believe they powered off the backup generators due to risk of explosion (natural gas, and there were ongoing fires) at which point the limited power they did have was rerouted to run what they could. There was too much traffic so they ran the FIRSTNET clients through what power they had left, and took the public offline.

That building housed everything for the southeast sector. FIRSTNET prioritizes first responders and FBI etc etc... It's notable that they just finalized a major contract with FBI which was reported 2-3 weeks prior to this incident.

Did they have some server evidence of election stuff or phone calls or something that wasn't also somewhere else? Possible but I highly doubt it.

Did they take down the first responder communications in the southeast - YES.

Did they then monitor the traffic when they switched the whole system over to the main lines, and possibly identify ALL first responders/in the region/that were notified? - MAYBE

You see 'they' could of seen what the reaction was and tactics were ~ in preparation for more widespread attack, identified personnel, and/or much more. FOR THE SOUTHEAST but also assuming similarities in response in an outside area.

Or this could of seriously just been about taking them out for a simeltaneous attack or even insertion to a public system... --The whole situation called for movement in a classified high security area. With movement comes openings--

I would bet on concurrent attack or to make an opening in the future, as they could not be sure what is learned from the response would be useful, as we may evaluate our response and defense and adjust after this... that's how FIRSTNET got put in place, important to note... although maybe since it's in place, they again, just wanted to see how it worked now that it was majorly in place... One certainly can ponder and wonder.

I mean, just for a second, take the guy out of the situation, and the method of attack, the fact that they wanted to limit human casualties, etc... Any of that could be deliberate misinfo to make you think, or not think, something. What we do know is all southeast lines got affected including first responders. We know it was affected enough to where all the public had to be taken offline for 48hrs ish (outside of close proximity due to mobile station) just so first responders could have open channels that were reliable. So the immediate backup available was operating at VERY LOW CAPACITY.

Also there is underground tunnel system in Nashville, like many areas, absolutely documented in the past, and there are tunnels between that location and other classified locations. In case that isn't already known.

And, I inquired before, with what material is it typical for a HMIS placard where above 73F causes meltdown/fire, and where you can't use water. That's a big clue in of itself... or maybe it would be if you were familiar with the stuff... Which I'm NOT
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 31st December 2020 at 01:52. Reason: Poor mobile skills, fat fingering, being sloppy and a subpart human

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

ClearWater (31st December 2020), Gwin Ru (31st December 2020), Journeyman (31st December 2020), kfm27917 (4th January 2021), onawah (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020), TomKat (31st December 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Best footage I've seen of the area after the blast.

Last edited by Blastolabs; 31st December 2020 at 02:07.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

iota (5th January 2021), Journeyman (31st December 2020), onawah (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Fusion centers scrape data off the (probably upstairs) main network nodes, this would have been a completely different room with secured access that normal AT&T employees wouldn't have access too.... they were not going after the core AT&T infrastructure, but after a "tick" that leaches off that hardware.

that being said, I wouldn't speculate on what was damaged,,, certainly something was.
    Someone from Nashville told me that AT&T service didn't go out till 5 or 6 hours AFTER the explosion, and that they were running on generators and the FBI made AT&T shut them down. My limited IT experiences tells me that if servers are running then they are not damaged :-)

I was wrong about the side of the street, the above body cam shows the camper parked on the same side as the AT&T building.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ClearWater (31st December 2020), gord (31st December 2020), iota (5th January 2021), justntime2learn (31st December 2020), onawah (31st December 2020), palehorse (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020), TargeT (31st December 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Grey Brain (here)

- the building was known as being at the very least affiliated with NSA and FBI, that automatically includes CIA if you know the structure in place upstairs
    ok, so the CIA and NSA are.. by their very natures; competitive intelligence agencies.

the CIA can ONLY function out side of the US, the NSA has domain over ONLY the US........ see why SNOWDEN and ASSANGE (one a NSA whistle blower (who originally worked for the CIA) and the other a CIA whistle blower via "leaks") are so important and (imo) obviously both "fronts" for the two agency rivalries.... this is VERY important to understand.

this happened HOURS after the strike.....

I inquired before, with what material is it typical for a HMIS placard where above 73F causes meltdown/fire, and where you can't use water.
    we use toxic gasses to protect servers from fire, such as Halon and other extremely hazardous chemicals.

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

UP and out... typical of a deep ground explosion, NOT a surface level RV bomb... there's no crater.... this was most likely a hellfire strike that penetrated the ground level.
    Last edited by TargeT; 31st December 2020 at 04:23.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (1st January 2021), Anchor (31st December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2020), ClearWater (31st December 2020), gord (31st December 2020), Grey Brain (31st December 2020), iota (5th January 2021), onawah (31st December 2020), onevoice (4th January 2021), palehorse (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020), Sunray (6th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ok, so the CIA and NSA are.. by their very natures; competitive intelligence agencies.

the CIA can ONLY function out side of the US, the NSA has domain over ONLY the US........ see why SNOWDEN and ASSANGE (one a NSA whistle blower (who originally worked for the CIA) and the other a CIA whistle blower via "leaks") are so important and (imo) obviously both "fronts" for the two agency rivalries.... this is VERY important to understand.
    First to be clear, I hate to say that my experience is that 100% the CIA operates inside the US, and they can officially do so through whatever way they are doing it - i never cared to get very technical but counter terrorism was all I ever heard, then when it came to the real dirt, well there never was any, if you understand, but besides that they do lower level and more ops, even logistically supported by the 160th. All under national security. That has been going on, probably before that but I cannot tell you the atrocities I have seen at the hand of the CIA DOMESTICALLY. Sorry that's a sore subject for me.

Agreed about the competitive aspect, but lets not take away from the massive cooperation especially at the highest levels (not always 'top ranking', although often) and I think anyone who understands human nature (don't need wikileaks for that) or lives in that world will inherently realize how there you have rivalry within, and with related lines of work etc etc - (I mean a ruler is standard issue with a clearance, is it not? Wordplay. Anway) - Not to even mention factoring ideology as it relates to worldly field experience and/or other desensitization. Conflicting ideals cause as much problem in as between power structures. So this is understood. Can you comment on the exact significance as it pertains you may have in mind?

I ramble a bit to talk about this here: I don't know about the leaked info from them much to have analyzed it. My experience is, something like that gets 'allowed' to happen, and I just can never trust or know, so I appreciate what relevant info was released, but also always suspect one is walking into a trap. Not to take away from the information, I would like to consider them both heroes, but again have no idea about the situation around them as I have no direct experience and what I do have tells me there is more to it. Line of thought text. Messy

this happened HOURS after the strike.....
    Yes, but I fail to see how that affects the fact that it did. Are we assuming the op accomplishment was contingent on immediate failure of the systems, as opposed to calculated eventual? By taking if offline purposefully, it likely avoided a bigger meltdown while preserving equipment. This allowed them to bring it (not all, but to the extent that the public can use it) back online and they probably had less down time and didn't have to replace as much equipment. Does that make sense? It was still down what, 48 hours? That's a lot of crucial time.

So, let's say it was about interrupting communications and the response like I was discussing. Let's look at it

1) blast around sunup..... power lines hit, water hit, backup generators on, communications working

2) water gets shut off, assessing damage, possible structural damage (although building held up) flooding, ongoing fire - with limited personnel and space to approach to effectively address the situation without causing excess damage

3) noon its bad enough to where cooling has possibly failed which has caused the verified ongoing fire - generators are cut and only partial power available (or possibly runoff/reactive damage occured), public is taken offline

* at this point, it doesn't matter why they were taken offline... we do not know the goal was immediate system failure. the runoff could have been assumed if the logistics of the situation did not predict an effective charge could be delivered due to the guarded area - and thus counted on other means such as played out. the decision was made to take them off line, before fire/flood damage caused them to be. the decision to take them off may have cut public power then, but the risk of natural gas explosion, or additional and/or more permanent damage may have taken place if they were not cut sooner.

Furthermore with delayed response if they were looking to observe the new FIRSTNET process in place, they could have been ready knowing the situation, and as soon as the FIRSTNET was switched for the public domain, they had an isolated situation and may have had access to the system/all personnel contact info, and/or communications themselves - and even besides firstnet you had planes being grounded from 2-6pmish at which point there were still issues... and major comm outage throughout southeast

I inquired before, with what material is it typical for a HMIS placard where above 73F causes meltdown/fire, and where you can't use water.
    we use toxic gasses to protect servers from fire, such as Halon and other extremely hazardous chemicals.
    That's what I figured, but also figured someone else here would know. Those specs are not good when you can affect them by direct damage, or power to the climate control, flooding... etc... the ultimate question is - what was the layout and how thick were those walls really... because if it had to be done.... ONLY if it HAD to be done

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)

UP and out... typical of a deep ground explosion, NOT a surface level RV bomb... there's no crater.... this was most likely a hellfire strike that penetrated the ground level.
    The RV absolutely had a charge in it. The ground is all reinforced right under the concrete there... no crater... If you see the hole from the blast you speak of coming 'up and out' of - you only have the grates and the doorway, thats IT.

There is no way the side of the street (which you cannot see great in that video actually) got demolished like it did without RV blasting. I checked out the scene and got a decent look (no pics, but they are on the net)... it's simply too wide of an angle for such a small opening the damage doesn't match it would of split directly across the middle more if it was enough power to pan out from the small hole/dooryway. the RV absolutely had charges. I am not sure if you were saying it didn't or you are just saying that it was possible/probably that a hellfire/bunker buster type caused additional damage below

also word on the ground is there was not ridiculous massive bombing damage, but just fire and flood damage - which matches up with them having to take it off hours later.

for this to have been from a bunker buster, and it would have had to land INSIDE the grate... (which is possible actually, but that's a small margin of error) and then ultimately it was not even successful because they didn't take anything down until hours later... unless you are saying you think they destroyed something else? this would be backup information stored where it would not be elsewhere?

So its - very important information solely stored at that location... OR... critical first responder personnel info and communications / overall sequence, and massive wipeout of comms in a region, including grounding planes. they had to wait until planes, which was 8 hours later NOT during a 'strike' and lasted for 4 hours until only most flights were resumed - so there was damage, and the flight restrictions WAY AFTER don't insinuate cover for projectile --There is a trail on the video... I understand that, and I was just trying to explain it due to everything else I knew and saw. you cannot put the damage to a missile, I have seen and heard evidence on the ground that suggests otherwise, and IMHO the other pieces do not fit at all.

it really seems like someone popped down there, got into a shootout with personnel which was thin on christmas, got halfway in but then the shootout took place at double entry, placed charges there because couldn't get any closer, then went back for more charges maybe to double up... someone poked out, he shot a couple more rounds... maybe the dna is planted, maybe it was him... either way there were shells recovered and another could have easily fled the scene. you know that ATT has not released their high quality camera footage. They had very high quality cameras RIGHT THERE AT THE RV LOOKING AT IT... so they would've caught a good pic of him getting out and everything.

anyway I took this situation seriously because I have been privy to smaller scale situations that had striking similarities, and this is in close proximity to me... very interested and continually watching the situation... I am trying to not bite my tongue so hard I lose it over the news reports of him paranoid of 5g, searching for aliens, and other conspiracies. OH - and he had been making a bomb in his RV which his girlfriend reported to police.... I don't even want to talk about all that it is upsetting for several reasons.
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 31st December 2020 at 09:32. Reason: being a sloppy person with poor bedside manner

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020), Strat (31st December 2020), TargeT (4th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

the CIA can ONLY function out side of the US,
    The CIA has a long, rich, and well documented history of operating within the US. I’m surprised to see you say that TargeT.

22. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lin Wood talks about the Nashville incident starting at about 43 minutes in here:

...and more starting at about 55 minutes in.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th January 2021 at 06:27.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

iota (5th January 2021)

24. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

the latest information being released on Anthony Quinn Warner

Anthony Warner sent packages to friends before Nashville bombing

Before he set off a bomb-packed RV on a downtown Nashville street early Christmas morning, assumed bomber Anthony Warner sent packages to several individuals.

One of those packages arrived in a man’s mailbox on New Year’s Day, postmarked Dec. 23, two days before Warner died in the blast, News Channel 5 Nashville reported.

The local independent station said the package contained at least nine typed pages and two Samsung thumb drives. The recipient turned it over to the FBI immediately.

The envelope does not have a return address, but the rambling pages inside left no doubt it was from Warner.

“Hey Dude,” the cover letter starts, “You will never believe what I found in the park.”

“The knowledge I have gained is immeasurable. I now understand everything, and I mean everything from who/what we really are, to what the known universe really is.”

The cover letter was signed by “Julio,” his dog’s name, and a name Warner’s friends say he often used to sign emails.

The letter urged the friend to watch some internet videos he included on two Samsung thumb drives. It also mentioned 9/11 conspiracy theories and contained the comment, “The moon landing and 9/11 have so many anomalies they are hard to count.”

Warner, who was known to dabble in conspiracy theories, wrote that “September 2011 was supposed to be the end game for the planet,” because that is when he believed that aliens and UFOs began launching attacks on earth that the media is covering up.

The ramblings also included writing about reptilians and lizard people that he believed control the earth and had tweaked human DNA. “They put a switch into the human brain so they could walk among us and appear human,” Warner wrote.

These thoughts appear to echo other writing investigators are looking at.

article here

there is a recording of 911 call in article

also, might just be a coincidence ... Secretary of Treasury Steve Mnuchin?

turns out he's a movie producer with 44 movie credits attributed to him in IMDB

you can see his filmography here

one of them is "Suicide Squad"

and Suicide Squad's lead character?

Harley Quinn

studio?

WARNER

now where? oh where? have i heard THOSE two names together recently?

no wonder Q was always telling us to "enjoy the show"
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th January 2021), Ben (4th January 2021), TargeT (4th January 2021)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    The CIA has a long, rich, and well documented history of operating within the US. I’m surprised to see you say that TargeT.
    I was talking about how the organizations are designed, not how they currently function... by their very design they are competitive organizations...

I mean, that's what the words I typed meant anyway?
    Where are you?

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (4th January 2021), gord (5th January 2021), Gracy (4th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021), justntime2learn (4th January 2021), onevoice (4th January 2021), Sunray (6th January 2021)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Apologies if this has been mentioned. I will be brief.
    After watching a video with Gene Decoder, he explained it this way. The bldg housed the Dominion machines. The DS felt they were being clever and rigged the WMD inside the bldg. The RV's were planted to trigger the explosion. The explosion was NOT going to be mild, it would have created a crater, a huge demolition and the EQ would be felt for miles and miles. It was an evil despicable event but the DS did not give one **** that lives were lost as collateral damage. However the White hats followed this plan carefully and knew what was being done. The evidence from the machines was already collected and safe. They placed a Tr7 stealth off planet secret space craft to beam down to diffuse the explosion by compression so the damage would not be as horrific.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th January 2021), ClearWater (5th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's pretty much what Simon Parkes said.
    Apologies if this has been mentioned. I will be brief.
    After watching a video with Gene Decoder, he explained it this way. The bldg housed the Dominion machines. The DS felt they were being clever and rigged the WMD inside the bldg. The RV's were planted to trigger the explosion. The explosion was NOT going to be mild, it would have created a crater, a huge demolition and the EQ would be felt for miles and miles. It was an evil despicable event but the DS did not give one **** that lives were lost as collateral damage. However the White hats followed this plan carefully and knew what was being done. The evidence from the machines was already collected and safe. They placed a Tr7 stealth off planet secret space craft to beam down to diffuse the explosion by compression so the damage would not be as horrific.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th January 2021), fifi (5th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021)

32. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Except the "bomb" was a thermobaric weapon that wouldn't really work inside an enclosed RV in the way we saw and was more likely missile like all the other thermobaric weapons ever used.

Correct me if I'm wrong but from reading about the physics of how those bombs work it seem clear the bomb was not inside the RV at all.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

onawah (5th January 2021)

34. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I was talking about how the organizations are designed, not how they currently function... by their very design they are competitive organizations...

I mean, that's what the words I typed meant anyway?
    Maybe a short explanation how operating in different areas equates to competition by design and how that applies to the subject matter?

I appreciate everyone theorizing but if you were a bit closer to the situation (not merely by proximity) you'd realize the issues.

I think I'll leave y'all to it at this point. It's hard to hear some of the info being taken from people under the assumption of likelihood, if not truth. I'm all for research and uncovering truths, but I think there has been some serious straying from that towards something... else

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

ClearWater (5th January 2021), onawah (5th January 2021), Strat (5th January 2021)

36. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A thermobaric bomb is a multistage device that uses a small explosive first to spread a powered metal into the air and then another explosive soon after to ignite the metal creating a extreme heat (thermo) and pressure (baric)

"The chemical mix selected for the AGM-114N Thermobaric Hellfire warhead fill is substantially more effective in attacks against enclosed structures than the current Hellfire blast and fragment variants. The thermobaric Hellfire missile can take out the first floor of a building without damaging the floors above, and is capable of reaching around corners, striking enemy forces that hide in caves or bunkers and hardened multi-room complexes. Coalition military planners use a sophisticated computer model to determine the precise direction, the angle of attack, and the type of weapon needed to destroy desired targets, while sparing nearby civilian facilities."
    https://www.globalsecurity.org/milit...s/agm-114n.htm

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (5th January 2021), ClearWater (5th January 2021), onawah (5th January 2021)

38. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

I think I'll leave y'all to it at this point. It's hard to hear some of the info being taken from people under the assumption of likelihood, if not truth. I'm all for research and uncovering truths, but I think there has been some serious straying from that towards something... else
    You're not alone in this sentiment. I like your posts, they're refreshing. Dunno if I've said it yet but welcome to Avalon.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th January 2021), ClearWater (5th January 2021), DeDukshyn (6th January 2021), Grey Brain (5th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021), onawah (5th January 2021), TargeT (5th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast